It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Re: [NIGHT 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I am looking closely at the current alignment ratio (if that wasn't already obvious :p). I thought it would be a good idea to draw out a projection for the game to come to determine exactly how many lynches we might have to work with, because that would be hugely beneficial towards the effort of narrowing our pools to a small enough number of people that the baddies simply cannot escape no matter how many there are (assuming the town squad is not infiltrated by a masterbaddie). The above chart reflects that effort.

It's likely unclear. The numbers provided display, by my math/estimation, how many mislynches town can afford to have from this point on without losing the game. I accounted for numerous variables, to include how many people die tonight (the far left margin shows those possibilities), and how many people will die in each ensuing night.

Note: this is just a baseline, and some variables cannot be accounted for without increasing the workload tremendously. The chart math is based on the same number of people dying/being arrested every night (always 0, always 1, or always 2). This is obviously unlikely. With that in mind, it'd have to serve as a starting point upon which later adjustments can be made if necessary when night kills have dropped.

The "maximum" column is there for completism, it's extremely unlikely that will be reflected in this game. The "minimum" column is worst-case scenario. The "projected" column is the most likely on average. You can see that under most possible circumstances, the number of remaining mislynches before town loses this game is *3*. It's possible that can change.

With this in mind, I think we need to try to create a pool of EIGHT suspects that enough of us agree on that we can work through it without as much risk of stubbornness/lone-wolf combat that will destroy the game. I specifically say EIGHT suspects, because that number accounts for FIVE BADDIES, AND THREE MISLYNCHES (based on the common projection of 3 in the chart).

This might be extremely confusing, I don't know. Ask me about it if so. Also the image might be broken which would be super annoying, so lemme know if that's the case.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
It was only a matter of time before someone brought up ika being the seemer. I wish I could agree, but I think you're wrong. He hinted him being the stool pigeon a while ago, so unless hes really playing us, I think he was civ.
I definitely think the possibility exists that ika is the seemer. I was shocked that he appeared as town, so I want to see that as a valid conclusion. If he is actually town, he played an unnecessarily scummy town game. if he is the seemer, he's done an extremely good job until the very end because I'm torn between the two possibilities. I'm going to sit on it for a little while.

Can someone tell me where in these two posts I said ika is the seemer? SVS is being cocky again, twisting my words and she needs to sit down.
The second one implies that you are leaving the door open to the possibility, but that's not a bad thing. What is your GTH read on this? Was ika the seemer or not?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
It was only a matter of time before someone brought up ika being the seemer. I wish I could agree, but I think you're wrong. He hinted him being the stool pigeon a while ago, so unless hes really playing us, I think he was civ.
I definitely think the possibility exists that ika is the seemer. I was shocked that he appeared as town, so I want to see that as a valid conclusion. If he is actually town, he played an unnecessarily scummy town game. if he is the seemer, he's done an extremely good job until the very end because I'm torn between the two possibilities. I'm going to sit on it for a little while.

Can someone tell me where in these two posts I said ika is the seemer? SVS is being cocky again, twisting my words and she needs to sit down.
The second one implies that you are leaving the door open to the possibility, but that's not a bad thing. What is your GTH read on this? Was ika the seemer or not?
No, he wasn't.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Quin wrote:Now, with that out of the way, I'll be doing an chaindeath ISO. I would like to contribute.
Absolutely, bring the heat man. I don't want people to feel alienated because of COOL TOWN CLUB, because I know there are other townies out there. Come to me, my children. Allow me to nurse you back to health.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Quin wrote:Now, with that out of the way, I'll be doing an chaindeath ISO. I would like to contribute.
Absolutely, bring the heat man. I don't want people to feel alienated because of COOL TOWN CLUB, because I know there are other townies out there. Come to me, my children. Allow me to nurse you back to health.
kinky. :evileye:
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

SVS is always cocky.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner, the pic isn't working. :(

I think I follow you even without seeing the pic though, and I am happy to assist in the pool of 8 with the understanding I currently have of what you're saying. This will mean though, that some will likely be in the pool that I see as unlikely to be scum, but they aren't super town reads to me. Does that make sense? It would be ideal if we could get the pool made before EoN, when I fear someone(s) will be leaving us.

I will make a list, not sure if it will be 8, but I will be open to agreeing with others' lists and options (even if I see them as unlikely to be scum). I hope that makes sense. If not, I am happy to elaborate.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:others observe and report.
Pretty please, if you will. :nicenod:
:shrug: I mean, from an 'inside' perspective, it seemed to be a solid case. I look back on it now and think that 'Was avoiding scrutiny for it really a bad thing? What would he have gained by putting himself in the firing line because of his vote?' I regret lynching him for the reasons that were. If you look at the situation from an 'outside' perspective, I wonder if Turnip should have had those thoughts too.

As you can see, I'm still catching up but I most definitely will do as promised. Because I care.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:Prisoner, the pic isn't working. :(
:WTF:

I'll see if I can make it work.
indiglo wrote:I think I follow you even without seeing the pic though, and I am happy to assist in the pool of 8 with the understanding I currently have of what you're saying. This will mean though, that some will likely be in the pool that I see as unlikely to be scum, but they aren't super town reads to me. Does that make sense? It would be ideal if we could get the pool made before EoN, when I fear someone(s) will be leaving us.

I will make a list, not sure if it will be 8, but I will be open to agreeing with others' lists and options (even if I see them as unlikely to be scum). I hope that makes sense. If not, I am happy to elaborate.
That's exactly what I mean yes. I don't think I could name 8 people that I want to lynch, but I could find that many that I wouldn't refuse to lynch.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Trying this again, EBWOP. Sorry to repost the whole thing, but I want the context all nestled into a logical place.

I am looking closely at the current alignment ratio (if that wasn't already obvious :p). I thought it would be a good idea to draw out a projection for the game to come to determine exactly how many lynches we might have to work with, because that would be hugely beneficial towards the effort of narrowing our pools to a small enough number of people that the baddies simply cannot escape no matter how many there are (assuming the town squad is not infiltrated by a masterbaddie). The above chart reflects that effort.

It's likely unclear. The numbers provided display, by my math/estimation, how many mislynches town can afford to have from this point on without losing the game. I accounted for numerous variables, to include how many people die tonight (the far left margin shows those possibilities), and how many people will die in each ensuing night.

Note: this is just a baseline, and some variables cannot be accounted for without increasing the workload tremendously. The chart math is based on the same number of people dying/being arrested every night (always 0, always 1, or always 2). This is obviously unlikely. With that in mind, it'd have to serve as a starting point upon which later adjustments can be made if necessary when night kills have dropped.

The "maximum" column is there for completism, it's extremely unlikely that will be reflected in this game. The "minimum" column is worst-case scenario. The "projected" column is the most likely on average. You can see that under most possible circumstances, the number of remaining mislynches before town loses this game is *3*. It's possible that can change.

With this in mind, I think we need to try to create a pool of EIGHT suspects that enough of us agree on that we can work through it without as much risk of stubbornness/lone-wolf combat that will destroy the game. I specifically say EIGHT suspects, because that number accounts for FIVE BADDIES, AND THREE MISLYNCHES (based on the common projection of 3 in the chart).

This might be extremely confusing, I don't know. Ask me about it if so. Also the image might be broken which would be super annoying, so lemme know if that's the case.[/quote]
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boomslang
chaindeath
Draconus
Nerolunar
Quin
Serge
sig
Soneji
Turnip Head

This is my initial Do Not Trust List. In alphabetical order.

I left Silver off,although I cannot say I trust her; I also can say I see why she looks more civ than not everywhere but my gut.

It is 9 people. I don;t have much of a read on Nero,Soneji or Draco. If anything my experience with Draco tells me he has no BTSC. So he is the person I am most willing to leave off.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A couple small hitches in the projections: We could still have a prisoner or two returned to the game. We apparently aren't assuming they're civies, but they could still provide additional numbers.
Also, it's possible that a cop could get nightkilled.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Offerings for the pool

TH
Quin
sig
Boomrique

From there it gets trickier for me, but I'll offer a few that I wouldn't be totally opposed to scrutinizing more~

Serge
Chain
Nero
SW

These are just my first, knee-jerk, gut reactions. I would be open to seeing others' lists, and to discussing any further names.

Linki~ Will post, then read, but I now do see the image, Prisoner!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei wrote:A couple small hitches in the projections: We could still have a prisoner or two returned to the game. We apparently aren't assuming they're civies, but they could still provide additional numbers.
Good call on the prisoners. I don't know what to expect on that front, but it's something that could have an influence later. A cop being night killed would be lovely, let's do that.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
indiglo wrote:@ Sloon - that TH, Quin & Sig are likely cops.
Why?
Looking at the number of players on the roster, and taking into consideration that each day period has had multiple lynch candidates (and generally close in numbers), it is beyond coincidental to me that they voted the same so many times on winning lynches (who have mostly been civs). If they were really playing, making their own conclusions, forming their own suspicions, I don't see anyway they would always vote the same repeatedly on winning lynches.

Look at our Civ Core. Have we agreed unanimously so many times? No. Because we are thinking separately, coming up with suspicions, trying to figure things out on our own. We have discussed over and over in the thread, and still have trouble forming a consensus. (Day 6 was the first time, iirc, that our core all voted together.)

So I just see no way how several people (who have not even been involved in all that thread discussion on candidates that we have been) would separately come to the same conclusion every single day, and have almost all of them be mislynches. If you can explain that to me, please do so. But I am at the point where I feel pretty good about my short list, and I don't want to WIFOM it, etc. This makes perfect sense to me, it seems so clear, and I am ready to move forward on it.

I hope this makes sense. I fear I'm rambling, or leaving out key words because I am suddenly very fired up about this whole thing, and the fact that someone else I trust came to the same conclusion finally, and we are on the same page makes me feel super, super good and just ready to go. :omg:
I think it's unfair to suggest that sig and I are teammates when he's on every single bandwagon while I'm only there three times. On top of that, two of those times are for ika, and anybody who tries to dispute that I've not advocated ika's lynch since the game began is honestly kidding themselves. Turnip is admittedly more difficult to argue, but we weren't on the same bandwagon every time, and the times we were is one each of us were leading our respective bandwagons.
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:A couple small hitches in the projections: We could still have a prisoner or two returned to the game. We apparently aren't assuming they're civies, but they could still provide additional numbers.
Good call on the prisoners. I don't know what to expect on that front, but it's something that could have an influence later. A cop being night killed would be lovely, let's do that.
I know, right?

I also wonder what would happen if we nabbed the Warden. That could possibly have consequences that work in our favor.

Overall, I do generally prefer to plan for Worst Case Scenarios though, it seems safest. (I'm a pragmatist, can't help it.)

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm caught up, so I'll do my thing.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I'm trying to come up with my 8 names. I have arrived at 7 that I feel comfortable with:

Boomslang
chaindeath
Draconus
Serge
sig
soneji
Turnip Head

#8 is between Quin and Nerolunar. I'm going to let this night phase fully develop before I choose.

Hurry and provide whatever you've got Quin. Time may be running out for someone or sometwo around here.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Silverwolf, what do you think of Turnip Head?
I've been thinking town but it's not a strong townread so I'm gonna re-ISO and take a look.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

If there's another prison breakout and I'm not around, you're safe with 920077.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I know and if I think you guys have scum, I will be with you all the way. If I think you are wrong, I will go my own way but explain in great detail why I am doing so in hopes of getting you guys to vote scum.
I think, at least off-hand, that you've been pretty on-board with most of the names being fielded as top suspects now (particularly those with less content). I mean players like Boomslang and chaindeath.

The points of contention will likely come at sig and Quin.

Draconus remains underdiscussed so that's someone I'd be willing to talk about. I think a lot of people have left him alone because they weren't alarmed by his predecessor Mongoose, but that's a weak defense to stand on this late in the game and I'm not inspired.

If I have any tinfoil remaining, it'd be Epignosis.
Agree with all of this.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I'm trying to come up with my 8 names. I have arrived at 7 that I feel comfortable with:

Boomslang
chaindeath
Draconus
Serge
sig
soneji
Turnip Head

#8 is between Quin and Nerolunar. I'm going to let this night phase fully develop before I choose.

Hurry and provide whatever you've got Quin. Time may be running out for someone or sometwo around here.
ill just post things as they come to me then. ok.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

that was not a snide remark im actually going to do that
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Everyone who knows him best: is there any reason you think we should be concerned about llama? I've been comfortable with him because of his sporadic appearances and tunneling, but I don't want to give him a permanent hall pass based on meta.

linki: sounds good Q
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A fully up to date rainbow list:

Prisoner 509378 - While I don't know what his official role in this game is or what win condition(s) he might have, I trust that his approach in this game is entirely town-oriented, and there's no reason to want to lynch him at this time. If he was brought back with the goal of helping scum then I'll be very confused about this setup.

SVS - The trust built on Day 2 has not gone away. I bumped her down to green because I've calmed down a bit and things aren't as extreme as they were. I've not seen a good reason to distrust SVS this game.
indigo - Consistently involved and contributing, apparent solid effort and well-explained votes.

Scotty - see my recent ISO
Silverwolf - I believe her effort so far and her thought process has, for the most part, been consistent, even amidst all that Ika business.
Soneji - Not as many posts as lots of others, but everything he's said has seemed consistent and genuine. I like the effort he puts forth in those few posts of his.
thellama73 - His tight schedule is documented and understandable, and I'm not alarmed by any of his content.

Nerolunar - Not quite at a level where I could call him a town read, but I don't immediately suspect him and he's made a good amount of posts. I probably owe him an ISO.
Epignosis - Still can't make up my mind on him, but he's not an immediate suspect either. I should ISO him as well. I should ISO all the yellows.
Black Rock - Not much content, but I don't think she looks very bad in anything.

Draconus - Mongoose didn't do much when she was here, and neither has Draconus since replacing her. I don't find either of them scummy, but at this point the total lack of activity is too much to not make me nervous.
sig - I GTH'd him as town but the truth is I still can't make a decision. I'd rather be paranoid than assume he's good, so I'll list him as a slight scum read now.
Serge - He's provided some content, but a lot of his posts are safe and not totally memorable. Process of elimination has him down here more than anything he's said.

Quin - He has a lot of points against him and has made a lot of posts that I find highly suspicious. But he's also said and done some things that I think look good. I've laid out my case on Quin many times over the course of a few days and I don't intend to stop casing him until one or both of us are out of this game.
Turnip Head - See these posts for recent developments, though my suspicion is not limited just to these points.
chaindeath - ISO

Boomslang - Reasons stated many times.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Chaindeath walks into the forum after listing from afar, half torn between his loved ones and his need to participate. He is not entirely sure who is a good candidate to vote for, however he is sure that the voting for everyone strategy is not a good way to go. Based on his gut feeling, he respectfully votes for Long Con as the one who feels off. No hate, no animosity, just business babe :keys:
chaindeath votes for LC because he 'feels off'. I think, while frustrating, it's understandable on day 1. he also justified why he did not agree with the voting for everyone strategy which is good to see.
Chaindeath has finished reading all of the posts to this point, in the stead of lunch might he add. He would like to acknowledge that he is flattered that thellama would not vote to lynch chaindeath. However, He wishes to let his suspicions be known of Matt and Silverwolf. Matt is acting oddly, and chaindeath is not put at ease with any of Matt's posts. Silverwolf seems fishy as well (odd since shes a wolf and all) he is not comfortable with the snap votes as soon as the polls opened.

Also Chaindeath would like to start a discussion about the hosts night powers. Perhaps the flower of the cosmos was able to redirect the night arrest away from the intended target, especially since in the day before she lost quite a bit from her family. He proposes that she is trying to keep her family at a size that would allow for a fighting chance. In the same mannor,he took the cup, that He thinks that the foot-covering used his power to radically harm the her family. He requests your thoughts.
this is day 2. he expresses scumreads for matt 1.0 and silverwolf again because they are odd and fishy. At this point, we should be seeing actual posts and evaluations to back things up. he says he's not comfortable with snap votes. with changable votes, that is to be expected. it infers he would rather save his vote until either there was more concrete discussion and make a logical decision, or there was a bandwagon he could jump on for the sake of it. he votes luffy without making any justification at all.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Keep 'em coming Quin. You've got my attention.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 6

Silverwolf walked along the sidewalk, lost in her own thoughts. Things turned upside down since ika had gone to prison. She had been so sure, but in the end he was proven to be a family member. And now no one would listen to her. Things just seemed so murky. She just felt lost. Unfortunately she was unaware of being tailed. And as she rounded a poorly lit corner, the man following her grabbed her elbow and whirled her around. "Time to go downtown," said the policeman with a twisted smile.

Silverwolf has been arrested by the Police. She was ?????.

It is now Day 7.

You have 48 hours to find a policeman. Good luck, goons!
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 7] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Epignosis
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Voted for chaindeath and then immediately changed to Boomslang. I want to hear from both of them. I will support a lynch of either of them today, barring something unexpected.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Sloonei wrote:Voted for chaindeath and then immediately changed to Boomslang. I want to hear from both of them. I will support a lynch of either of them today, barring something unexpected.
Me too. They are my biggest scum reads right now.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Nerolunar wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Voted for chaindeath and then immediately changed to Boomslang. I want to hear from both of them. I will support a lynch of either of them today, barring something unexpected.
Why is your first post in 8 hours 5 minutes after the night post?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:
Who's your #3 read?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

That was quite a ride. chaindeath is glad that a member of the Police is dead especially when they are of such a powerful role as Surveillance Specialist. Though thinking on this he recalls that there is also an undercover cop running around who could have been the one who was lynched and chose to be seen in that role to save his specialist some heat. He still feels that DDL is acting funky. He hasn't gone through all of the other pages he needs to read because he is tuckered out from trying to catch up on 10+ pages in two hours and not being a terribly fast reader. Sleep well other people of the town. See you all, hopefully, after night 2!
he mentions the seemer here and comes up with a very unexpected hypothetical that the seemer posed as the specialist. i don't understand his thought process and id like to hear what made him come to this conclusion.
Sloonei wrote:
A peculiar vote in the poll: chaindeath (26) for Dragon D. Luffy. Chain was here, and clearly formed an opinion on a player who was in the thick of things during the CFD and put a vote on him, but he didn't say anything or get involved himself in the Fire Drill. Does he care to explain, chaindeath?

Chaindeath will gladly explain his position, he was on page 38 when he posted his vote. He feels that a vote should be formed based on what a player, himself included, feels at the moment of voting. He also would like to mention that he stated that he was behind on reading and the "Chinese fire drill" voting started later.
Sloonei wrote:
Matt is probably my dark horse lynch option, if we're all gonna start throwing names into the Chinese Fire Drill pool.

Linki: I see we have started doing that! And Matt has other takers.

This was is on page 40. He was speed reading after he finished the post and voted but was unable to justify jumping into this "fire drill". Also as another point, he was totally unsure why others were voting for fuzz for most of the time he was reading up on the forum, though it is now evident.

Hope this clears it up for you.
the first paragraph is fluff. everyone votes based on how they feel when they vote. he also doesn't elaborate on his feelings towards luffy, which was, i think, part of the response sloonei was looking for. nothing we hadn't seen before in the second, aside him not understanding the CFD.
Chaindeath is unsure of the board state at this point. He has a few civi reads on a few people and a few on who the baddies might be. Scum seems like a mean word to him and he prefers baddies. :grin: If he was forced to vote right now it would likely be for either DDL or maybe SW.

Luckily he made it though the night safely and can look at people more closely. He had exams this past week that made keeping up really quite stressful and he plans to be more up and active. Hopefully. :biggrin:
chaindeath is yet again 'not caught up'. he says he had exams and that's why he wasn't as active as he should be, so let's see how things change on the activity front. he also repeats his suspicions of Silver and luffy without providing any evidence, and i'm starting to think he might just be trying to use his scumreads as a way of jumping on bandwagons to avoid scrutiny.

im still going i just don't want huge posts to navigate
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Quin is town.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epi and sig are cop team mates.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika was the seemer. Cop team:

Epignosis
Boomslang
Turnip Head
sig
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:ika was the seemer. Cop team:

Epignosis
Boomslang
Turnip Head
sig
What makes you say this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I bolded the claim that ika is the seemer. that's what i'm asking about.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Rip silver! See ya in the next game! :fist:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Quin is town.
Why? Because he's posting an ISO on chaindeath?

Here's the weird part: he didn't find chaindeath a notable suspicion as far as I remember, and coming from a player that finds people that don't justify their votes as suspicious, I'm surprised Quin is only just now coming around on him. I mean, chaindeath has been notorious for spouting suspicions and votes without provocation or justification all game, so this doesn't make me feel any better that Quin instead chose me and ika to tunnel on.

He is bad.

But I am voting Boomslang. but am willing to oscillate between chain and Quin.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Scotty wrote:so this doesn't make me feel any better that Quin instead chose me and ika to tunnel on.
You've chosen him to tunnel on.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei wrote:I bolded the claim that ika is the seemer. that's what i'm asking about.
Silverwolf being the kill choice comes with some pretty clear implications.
Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I actually considered for a moment that SW might have the role ika flipped as, but her initial reaction to the lynch would seem to reject that theory.
I have "reasons" for thinking ika is the seemer.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis
Boomslang
Turnip Head
sig
I'll just echo Sloon... tell me how you got here. On all of it, if you don't mind. :) I don't really take issue with your list, I just need to know how you got here.

Linki~ Gotcha. I think that is not a bad point. How about the list?

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

For various reasons, I will be unable to talk much today. I will likely just post my votes.

Since the new revised 509378 list still includes Turnip Head, that is my vote.

Iamlooking forward to reading why the prisoner has come to this startling conclusion.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Chaindeath has found that being up to date on the forum helps make responding easier, he will try to do it more consistently. :D Let the quote train roll!

Sloonei wrote:
chaindeath wrote:
Chaindeath is unsure of the board state at this point. He has a few civi reads on a few people and a few on who the baddies might be. Scum seems like a mean word to him and he prefers baddies. :grin: If he was forced to vote right now it would likely be for either DDL or maybe SW.

Luckily he made it though the night safely and can look at people more closely. He had exams this past week that made keeping up really quite stressful and he plans to be more up and active. Hopefully. :biggrin:

Sloonei has a hard time fathoming these two as your top suspects.

He is new to mafia, relatively speaking and hasn't played in years so he is having a hard time keeping track of all the weird things that people say/do to ping others that more seasoned players will say "this makes you scum because it shows this thing. Lets kill you."

Scotty wrote:
chaindeath wrote:
Chaindeath has been night killed before and it haunts him to this day. Kinda. He just lives knowing that he could die at any moment. #tragicbuttrue

I have been night killed before too, chaindeath, but what have you done this game that you think would warrant being night killed? #civlivesmatter

TBH chaindeath hadn't posted too much in the earlier days and sometimes people who don't post get NKed by those with the power to do so who are civ eg. hitmen and dons.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
chaindeath wrote:
Chaindeath has been night killed before and it haunts him to this day. Kinda. He just lives knowing that he could die at any moment. #tragicbuttrue

Chaindeath! I noticed chaindeath enjoys talking in the third person. Can I buy chaindeath a drink? :beer:

He would very much appreciate that! :beer: How about a gin and tonic? (Tanqueray or Hendricks because life's too short for cheap drinks(or another brand of comparable gin) :biggrin: )

Nerolunar wrote:
Im still reading Ika as bad. I understand that we are unfamilliar with his playstyle, but I just can´t get around how it looks. Recently he has only posted pictures without words, not really been providing thoughts or reads and previously he would say stuff like "Just lynch this already". It doesn´t look to me like he is really trying. What townstyle exhibits that?

I guess he is working and doesn´t have time to respond properly, but if he doesn´t do it soon I will be voting for him.

Nero, chaindeath thinks that the posting of pictures kinda makes Ika seem like a townie. There is still a secret roll and with one of the crew members dead from daisy's crew there are 5 other people who could have some other mission assigned by their don. It seems like a bad thing to base a baddie read on since there seems to still be some mystery around in the role pool.
by chaindeath
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:49 am

Forum: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts
Topic: [NIGHT 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts
Replies: 6314
Views: 21478
again, he responds to a post by sloonei saying he doesn't understand why Silver and Luffy were chaindeaths top 2 and refuses to elaborate. i'm definitely getting the impression he's just looking to jump on a bandwagon later on. he considers ika a townie based on how he was posting in pics throughout day 3, even though he was practically admitting that it was because of the loan shark. this, his reads, and also his earlier post about the seemer makes me feel like he's trying to give alternatives for the sake of not riding coattails.
Nerolunar wrote:
chaindeath wrote:
Chaindeath just wanted to make sure that Nero was aware of it because He thinks the police don't have a role that would do something like that. Also he welcomes back Matt :)

Im a little pinged by you. You only show up to defend yourself, and I don´t see any desire to solve the game.

Who do you read as town/scum?

He wouldn't say he has no desire in solving the game, more so that he is unsure as he mentioned in his previous post. Currently he is reading Ika as town. Maybe sloonie, indiglo as town also. He is unsure but Sig and DDL still make him uncomfortable in the baddie sort of way. He would like to see zebra, Black Rock, serge, and llama post a bit more so he could get a read on the outliers. :smoky:
we're on day 3 now and chaindeath has yet to establish a single read, scum or town that is backed up with anything but 'behaving oddly' or 'acting town'. i think we should be considering him as one of the inactives, in my opinion. the game would be no different if he weren't in it. he calls out black rock, serge and llama for being outliers.
Nerolunar, chaindeath supposes he should thank you. He has looked back through some of the posts where he was mentioned and involved and has gotten some reads. Quite honestly he finds you quite suspect. You claim that he has only posted defensively however, he's tried to figure things out through postings to no avail. He finds it quite interesting that you restated things that he, although perhaps not as explicitly as he should have, days after the fact.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:49 pm
chaindeath wrote:
ika wrote:
yawn can we lynch this now?

This statement makes chaindeath uncomfortable. :eye:

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:42 am
Nerolunar wrote:
Im still reading Ika as bad. I understand that we are unfamilliar with his playstyle, but I just can´t get around how it looks. Recently he has only posted pictures without words, not really been providing thoughts or reads and previously he would say stuff like "Just lynch this already". It doesn´t look to me like he is really trying. What townstyle exhibits that?

I guess he is working and doesn´t have time to respond properly, but if he doesn´t do it soon I will be voting for him.

Maybe it's a piggy back but to him it seems like a Pingy-back (He tried)

He would also like to state that his initial entry into the game was in a defensive stance since people had voted for chaindeath. Apparently to you, he thinks, not physically having the time to participate is a baddie thing to do. He was out of town with family and to that point he felt his early vote on LC was justified but he didn't want to dwell too long on it. He feels bad saying it but it was more like a "throwaway vote".

Chaindeath would like to conclude with light amount of pingy-ness coming from Scotty also, any interaction with him seems to have been not the friendliest.
the first conversation with someone i suspect here. he is accused of only defending himself, which is actually not true. chaindeath has only given his own reads and nero is the first person (according to his posts) that he has defended himself against here. but his defence is a NO U. he explains that his reason for being inactive is because he was out of town with family, not because he had exams. he also tries to diffuse any suspicion on him for his vote by claiming it was a throwaway. in other words, he wanted nothing to do with day 1. :ponder:

linki: i might be reading too much into it, but i think i am aware of the reason behind 509's 180. Who is your absolute top read, cap'n?

I'll keep the iso going just in case. i'm seeing a lot of things in chaindeath that i've missed.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:How about the list?
I don't think anyone on this roster of players had any reason to kill Silverwolf except Epignosis. I also don't think it was an attempt to frame him, because there can be no more difficult a framejob than one on the hornet's nest. Many of the doubts about what happened on Day 2 are resolved theoretically by a Fuzz-ika-Epignosis cop team dynamic, and his involvement also plays into the way he handled Silverwolf's suspicion of ika pre-lynch and suspicion that he was the seemer post-lynch.
Epignosis wrote:I'm not talking just votes. I'm talking suspicion in general. This marks three days of "sig's bad" to "nah, not going to vote sig today." If sig is bad, I'm going to tear this thread apart looking for the people who kept their kid gloves on and why. :srsnod:

Time permitting. :sigh:
Spoken like a man who knows sig's alignment already and is preemptively setting up fisticuffs after what he thought would be a looming lynch.

He's on Boomslang's team because he held his vote on unlynchables (sig and chain) throughout Day 6 and only moved to Boomslang after the ika wagon had swelled to its apex.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis
Boomslang
Turnip Head
sig
bullshit. I FIRST SAID IKA WAS THE SEEMER. I got burned for that and people implied something was up between me and Silver. I voted twice for Ika and pushed his wagon. Which made me scummy. However, know you think he is the scum seemer and I'm his teammate?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also RIP silver you were a true friend and civ, hope you play again. <3
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

sig wrote:

Epignosis
Boomslang
Turnip Head
sig
bullshit. I FIRST SAID IKA WAS THE SEEMER. I got burned for that and people implied something was up between me and Silver. I voted twice for Ika and pushed his wagon. Which made me scummy. However, know you think he is the scum seemer and I'm his teammate?
Who if not you?

Return to “Previous Jobs”