30%

Total votes: 20
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Re: [DAY 8] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

While we wait around for the lynch to finalize:
Boomslang wrote:Not bad, just lazy. Voting for me is a waste of time.
Does this post give anyone any pause at all with regard to Boomslang? Do other doubts exist? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:5 votes on Boomslang is not enough for my liking, no sir
One vote on sig is not enough for my liking.
Do you think Eloh not reading the thread reflects on her in any certain way?

Whaddya think of that thing Soneji just did?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Hey Soneji, could you please be a bit more specific about my case against Epignosis -- what about it did you find agreeable? I just need to assess your mindset.
That Epi makes himself out as a big shot yet avoids any matters where he can show his superior knowledge as well as his tendency to avoid direct accusations. That post he made in regards to Enrique about liking it when he can just vote without noticing it threw up some red flags during one of my full read throughs, as has his shifty behavior on tight lynches.
Okay, that is a post I referenced, though I made no comment about his stated preference for not clearly stating his votes in the thread. You were highly specific in the context you lent to your defense of sig above, but your attack on Epignosis lacks the same context. Why was that a red flag for you, and what shifty behavior are you referring to specifically in tight lynches? You seem to have a very keen understanding of this game thread for someone with less than 30 posts; you're paying close attention to small details. This might sound odd coming from me after my own case against Epignosis, but, well... :dark:
I am not sure what makes you think I have a keen understanding of the game thread. My defense of sig? That is a simple matter of looking through his post history days 1-4 and reading those where he mentions gleam and Ika, to see if Epi's suspicions held water. I have a very keen understanding of the game of mafia as a whole, I'm a top 5 best player on my main mafia site, so I can notice the small details.

Unlike with sig, I didn't read through Epi's post history as I ran out of time before work. I am going off of general memory here for him. Your argument didn't look in any way to take his posts out of context, based on my memory of when they were made, which for some of them is fuzzy. The Enrique one I had quoted with a comment several days ago and I have read the majority of d2, so his dodging of the Fuzz/Ika situation has certainly not been misconstrued. He had more than enough time to get a grasp on the situation. He had everything prior to those supposed seven pages read, enough to have the ability to make a judgement call. Only mafia generally have reason to want to avoid looking bad by choosing the wrong person to vote. The Enrique thing was a red flag since to my remembrance he made that post after being called out for not announcing his Enrique vote in the poll in the game thread. It comes off as deflection.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:While we wait around for the lynch to finalize:
Does this post give anyone any pause at all with regard to Boomslang? Do other doubts exist? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Nope.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:5 votes on Boomslang is not enough for my liking, no sir
One vote on sig is not enough for my liking.
Do you think Eloh not reading the thread reflects on her in any certain way?

Whaddya think of that thing Soneji just did?
Eloh not reading the thread means she doesn't have a team- no one she's going to disappoint. She said herself she was just going to add to the vote number, and I have no reason to doubt that.

Soneji's post initially suggested to me that he's not paying close attention.
Soneji wrote:I don't see anything really indicative of malicious intent with sig's actions. The Prisoner's argument against Epi is much more indicative of someone whose trying to manipulate things to a specific end.
I thought this post was saying that you, the prisoner, are trying to manipulate things to a specific end. That's why I laughed, given our spoiler talk.

But I see with the follow-up I misunderstood him, and that his comment on sig is linked to the unfortunate syntax that follows it.
Soneji wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Hey Soneji, could you please be a bit more specific about my case against Epignosis -- what about it did you find agreeable? I just need to assess your mindset.
That Epi makes himself out as a big shot yet avoids any matters where he can show his superior knowledge as well as his tendency to avoid direct accusations. That post he made in regards to Enrique about liking it when he can just vote without noticing it threw up some red flags during one of my full read throughs, as has his shifty behavior on tight lynches.
All I've got to say is that if sig is bad, I'm going to show my superior knowledge on Soneji's ass. :nicenod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:While we wait around for the lynch to finalize:
Chaindeath doesn't see anything wrong with a Boomslang lynch.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Soneji wrote:I'm a top 5 best player on my main mafia site, so I can notice the small details.
I'd like another lesson in humility, if you don't mind.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

I voted Boomslang. Long weekend was long and full of family fun. I'll get back into it come tomorrow. Boomslang needs to go today. I don't think we need to spread votes out on this.
ImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:I am not sure what makes you think I have a keen understanding of the game thread. My defense of sig? That is a simple matter of looking through his post history days 1-4 and reading those where he mentions gleam and Ika, to see if Epi's suspicions held water. I have a very keen understanding of the game of mafia as a whole, I'm a top 5 best player on my main mafia site, so I can notice the small details.
There have been numerous cases and suspicions fielded in recent memory. What was it about my case against Epignosis and his case against sig that inspired you to specifically join the thread and add commentary? Your content is limited because you've not done that for every discussion.
Soneji wrote:Your argument didn't look in any way to take his posts out of context, based on my memory of when they were made, which for some of them is fuzzy.
You see, that's the fun part. Because my case against Epignosis was straight up fake. I was actually laughing as I compiled it, making some silly points that I'd never make in a sincere case. :suspish:
Soneji wrote:The Enrique one I had quoted with a comment several days ago and I have read the majority of d2, so his dodging of the Fuzz/Ika situation has certainly not been misconstrued. He had more than enough time to get a grasp on the situation. He had everything prior to those supposed seven pages read, enough to have the ability to make a judgement call. Only mafia generally have reason to want to avoid looking bad by choosing the wrong person to vote. The Enrique thing was a red flag since to my remembrance he made that post after being called out for not announcing his Enrique vote in the poll in the game thread. It comes off as deflection.
I agree that Epi's vote for Zebra during the CFD was poor, and that alone is the best case against him.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Theory:

The cop team is close enough to victory now that their top interest now is solely in lynching townies -- not distancing from team mates or bussing. I think this is a natural tendency for baddie teams when the finish line is in sight, or at least it has been for me.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

chaindeath, I see you and I see your vote. Please explain yourself immediately.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

In a perfect world, anyone who didn't answer to my demands or questions would be modkilled.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Theory:

The cop team is close enough to victory now that their top interest now is solely in lynching townies -- not distancing from team mates or bussing. I think this is a natural tendency for baddie teams when the finish line is in sight, or at least it has been for me.
Does this affect anything woth regards to Boomslang?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei wrote:

Does this affect anything woth regards to Boomslang?
Well, uh. Eh. Egh. Meh. :disappoint:

Boomslang is a lost case. He's dead. There's definitely at least a piece of me that fears he's the lynch-bait that the cops have been waiting to take advantage of, but at this point I think everyone would vote for him regardless. He's the auto-lynch for everyone; I wasn't positing that theory with Boomslang in mind really -- I'm thinking post-Boomslang, and the cases being set up right now apart from Boomslang. If anything makes me queezy about this lynch, it's chaindeath's vote. I hope it goes town's way because if it doesn't, blame goes squarely on the lynched. There's nothing anyone can do for him. If I wanted to defend him I'd have nothing to stand on except Enrique's pouting, and that's just days-old meta crap.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei, what do you think of Soneji's contributions over the last few hours?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:Yeah, you know that Kronk was working for Yzma in that movie, right?
As in the bad guy.
The guys who are bad.
The forces of evil.
The people out to get us.
Those guys.

:suspish:

My point is that you are needlessly elaborating to a make a point already made. You are nervously dancing around topics, and on a tone level, it reads you are bad.
It was a joke. But I'd like to hear what topics you think I've been dancing around. You're weird, Domonugoose.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hey Quin, I didn't get to you today. How does that make you feel?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:I voted Boomslang. Long weekend was long and full of family fun. I'll get back into it come tomorrow. Boomslang needs to go today. I don't think we need to spread votes out on this.
Why have you neglected to answer my questions I have for you?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:Hey Quin, I didn't get to you today. How does that make you feel?
Lonely.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:Hey Quin, I didn't get to you today. How does that make you feel?
I was afraid to, lol. I have ruined enough lives.

Yeah, every day we seem to get steered off course. I hope you're wrong here, but I can't say that I disagree.

Where is TH?
Quin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I voted Boomslang. Long weekend was long and full of family fun. I'll get back into it come tomorrow. Boomslang needs to go today. I don't think we need to spread votes out on this.
I am fairly sure 509378 answered them very well.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
I was afraid to, lol. I have ruined enough lives.

Yeah, every day we seem to get steered off course. I hope you're wrong here, but I can't say that I disagree.

Where is TH?
Quin wrote:
I am fairly sure 509378 answered them very well.
I didn't want 509 to answer them. I wanted her to answer them. That's the point.

SVS, you can push for me as hard as you like. Just don't act like doing so is going to be catastrophic for me or something. I do realise it's a game. Don't feel bad about it because when this is all over I promise I'll be going into the game with a fresh mindset. I hope you do as well.

This will likely be tomorrows problem, however.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She has 3 kids and 2 home businesses and a busy life. She did not have time. 509378s answers were pretty good and I endorse them :grin:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:She has 3 kids and 2 home businesses and a busy life. She did not have time. 509378s answers were pretty good and I endorse them :grin:
I just checked, and he didn't answer them all.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I am sorry. But with utmost respect, you are barking up the wrong tree with a case on BR ;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
As in the bad guy.
The guys who are bad.
The forces of evil.
Those guys.

My point is that you are needlessly elaborating to a make a point already made. You are nervously dancing around topics, and on a tone level, it reads you are bad.
It was a joke. But I'd like to hear what topics you think I've been dancing around. You're weird, Domonugoose.
the post i responded to
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:Well, I am sorry. But with utmost respect, you are barking up the wrong tree with a case on BR ;)
I would like her cooperation in affirming that.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
As in the bad guy.
The guys who are bad.
The forces of evil.
Those guys.

the post i responded to
So, the one topic, yeah? And like I said, a joke.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Well, I am sorry. But with utmost respect, you are barking up the wrong tree with a case on BR ;)
I would like her cooperation in affirming that.
Sometimes you just have to take things on faith.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Soneji wrote:I am not sure what makes you think I have a keen understanding of the game thread. My defense of sig? That is a simple matter of looking through his post history days 1-4 and reading those where he mentions gleam and Ika, to see if Epi's suspicions held water. I have a very keen understanding of the game of mafia as a whole, I'm a top 5 best player on my main mafia site, so I can notice the small details.
There have been numerous cases and suspicions fielded in recent memory. What was it about my case against Epignosis and his case against sig that inspired you to specifically join the thread and add commentary? Your content is limited because you've not done that for every discussion.
Soneji wrote:Your argument didn't look in any way to take his posts out of context, based on my memory of when they were made, which for some of them is fuzzy.
You see, that's the fun part. Because my case against Epignosis was straight up fake. I was actually laughing as I compiled it, making some silly points that I'd never make in a sincere case. :suspish:
Soneji wrote:The Enrique one I had quoted with a comment several days ago and I have read the majority of d2, so his dodging of the Fuzz/Ika situation has certainly not been misconstrued. He had more than enough time to get a grasp on the situation. He had everything prior to those supposed seven pages read, enough to have the ability to make a judgement call. Only mafia generally have reason to want to avoid looking bad by choosing the wrong person to vote. The Enrique thing was a red flag since to my remembrance he made that post after being called out for not announcing his Enrique vote in the poll in the game thread. It comes off as deflection.
I agree that Epi's vote for Zebra during the CFD was poor, and that alone is the best case against him.
I post whatever catches my fancy that I think will benefit town, within the time I find for this game. I was focused on doing a fairly thorough read of the entire thread for most of this game, though I gave that up as a lost cause once I managed to read up until the end of d2. I am trying now to focus on the present and the arguments being brung up against people now, using post history to make my own judgement on the findings. When I have the chance I will do a few ISO's of my own.

I have read sig as town almost any time I've read his posts during my read through or skim of current posts. That Epi is trying to bring him back to the forefront now caught my interest, so I decided to look into the matter, especially as Epi's been a fringe suspect for me most of the game.

If you found the points you brought up against Epi silly, I would like to know what qualifies as scummy in your book. The points you brought up against Epi were:

1. That he was avoiding participating in the current discussion by acting as if he wasn't up to date with the thread. Something he did while also presenting himself as being able to solve the current dilemma.

2. That he would subtly throw suspicion on players without directly accusing them, like ge did with gleam in the post you quoted.

3. Using meta reasons to defend Mongoose while implying that Sloonei is scum for not dismissing his read "as that is just Mongoose's meta".

4. Devolving the thread into filler talk about basketball.

5. Avoiding the d2 lynch despite acting as if he would break the tie.

All of these are valid scumtells and Epi does display them in the posts you brought up and elsewhere. I am going to take your assertion as low level bait, so I can maintain some illusion that towns current leader knows what hes talking about.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey all, apologies if there are unanswered questions for your hosts. If there are, please PM us, we've been incredibly busy and chances of catching up on thread content any time soon are slim, for both of us. I still will be busy for at least the next few hours, but Daisy should be around in time to post the result. Thanks for understanding!
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:She has 3 kids and 2 home businesses and a busy life. She did not have time. 509378s answers were pretty good and I endorse them :grin:
I love you so much SVS.

For Quin, I didn't see them, haven't seen them yet. I came in to make sure I voted on time before I started dinner. I just finished dinner and am just checking in before I help my 6 year old finish his crazy hat for crazy hat day. After he is showered and the two little ones are in bed hopefully I'll make it back and look it up. As I already said it's been a busy long weekend.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:
I love you so much SVS.

For Quin, I didn't see them, haven't seen them yet. I came in to make sure I voted on time before I started dinner. I just finished dinner and am just checking in before I help my 6 year old finish his crazy hat for crazy hat day. After he is showered and the two little ones are in bed hopefully I'll make it back and look it up. As I already said it's been a busy long weekend.
That's fine. I can wait.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Soneji wrote:If you found the points you brought up against Epi silly, I would like to know what qualifies as scummy in your book.
If I didn't have to go watch two hours of Gotham, I would have fun with you. Lucky for you, I have to go watch two hours of Gotham.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:1. That he was avoiding participating in the current discussion by acting as if he wasn't up to date with the thread. Something he did while also presenting himself as being able to solve the current dilemma.
Please show me a specific example of "something he did while also presenting himself as being able to solve the current dilemma". I can't make any use of these assertions thrown into your post without a reference to what you're talking about.
Soneji wrote:2. That he would subtly throw suspicion on players without directly accusing them, like ge did with gleam in the post you quoted.
Are you referring to the post in which Epignosis voted for agleam? How is that subtle? He prodded a player who hadn't posted much to that point, and once he had some content to work with he moved away from that -- he even defended agleam when that bandwagon started to mount.
Soneji wrote:3. Using meta reasons to defend Mongoose while implying that Sloonei is scum for not dismissing his read "as that is just Mongoose's meta".
It's not a great reason to pursue the lynch of Sloonei, but it's not a bad reason to toss out a flier vote in the game's earliest stages either. Had Epi actually made this into something meaningful and pursued it harder as a real case, I might agree with you. He didn't do that though, and for 95% of the game he has made no moves against Sloonei.
Soneji wrote:4. Devolving the thread into filler talk about basketball.
Yeah I'm not going to seriously call someone scummy because they talked about basketball. That was the most outwardly absurd accusation I hurled at him in that fake case.
Soneji wrote:5. Avoiding the d2 lynch despite acting as if he would break the tie.
Like I said, that's his worst moment. It's also the only component of that case that I even take seriously myself.
Soneji wrote:All of these are valid scumtells and Epi does display them in the posts you brought up and elsewhere. I am going to take your assertion as low level bait, so I can maintain some illusion that towns current leader knows what hes talking about.
Oh really? And this subtle discrediting comment has no value whatsoever toward the town cause. It can serve no purpose but to add doubt to my perspective of my own work and others' perspectives of my own work. I've never called myself "town's leader" or done anything to assume that role other than play as hard as I can, and the fact that you specifically felt the need to identify me in that regard with the implication that I don't know what I'm talking about is frankly the scummiest thing you've said.

Yes, the Epignosis case was fake. Yes, you took the bait hook, line, and sinker.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Epignosis wrote:
Soneji wrote:If you found the points you brought up against Epi silly, I would like to know what qualifies as scummy in your book.
If I didn't have to go watch two hours of Gotham, I would have fun with you. Lucky for you, I have to go watch two hours of Gotham.
As expected, dodging any kind of confrontation with an excuse while acting as if you would be a shining beacon of logic if only you had the time ti participate.

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Its not really feasible at the moment for me to be able to post all I need to fully make my points, while on my phone typing parts in between customers. I'll get back to you once I am at home.

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:I'll get back to you once I am at home.
Do it. :srsnod:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Out of curiousity, I had a read through Soneji's post and I would like to ask him a very similar question I had for Black Rock.

If anybody remembers this post I made on Day 6:
I'd also recommend having a look at any players yet to make a decision as to my alignment. I've been a major point of interest since EoD2. Anybody who has yet to come to a decision on that front reeks of disassociation and scumminess. As fate would have it, ika fits this category. I'm sure he's not the only one.
I'd like you all to consider this post from Soneji:
Chaindeath, Draconus and Enrique/Boomslang are the ones I feel the strongest about as scumreads. Next level would be Serge and TH. Then Epi and Nero. llama, BR and Scotty are rather null reads. Rest I'm pretty confident as being town.
The only time Soneji has mentioned me at all in this thread is in Prisoner's GTH reads, where he wrote me off as town. You can infer he has me as a confident town read by this post, but there is absolutely zero justification as to his thought process here. I can't bring myself to believe he is being honest about his read of me. Rather, I don't think he has come to a decision at all. I don't think that looks good.

So, Soneji: Why am I town?
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 7] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Welp, here goes.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Spacedaisy »

I apologize team, due to the way the trip ended and work schedule was today I haven't had time to write a post so one more time with just the bald facts. Forgive me. Also, this is the first time I've run the technical transition. I'm usually the writer so if I miss something send me a PM. And I'm not caught up on the thread yet, so if you have a pressing question that you asked in thread already, please PM it to me.

Boomslang has been arrested. He was Sockface Stool Pigeon

It is now Night 8.

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

:rolleyes:

What can ya do.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boom (assumedly) being town makes me feel a little better about Black Rock, but I still demand answers for my questions.
ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Are you wanting specific posts that gave me town vibes or something Quinn? I haven't paid particular attention to your posts but the general feeling I got when reading the ones I did was that your assessments were logical and genuine. I am not one to do any kind on detailed town read, I just go by gut. I have never been pinged by a post I have read by you.

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

*loads all of Boomslang's participation score points into a bazooka and fires them into the sea*
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Soneji wrote:Are you wanting specific posts that gave me town vibes or something Quinn? I haven't paid particular attention to your posts but the general feeling I got when reading the ones I did was that your assessments were logical and genuine. I am not one to do any kind on detailed town read, I just go by gut. I have never been pinged by a post I have read by you.
If you would be inclined to find said posts, I would. I would love a good case to be painted for me, for once.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Dom »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:*loads all of Boomslang's participation score points into a bazooka and fires them into the sea*
I am the suck this game, but this was great. :D

I fell asleep, guys. I'm sorry. I probably would have voted Boom, tbh. RIP
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

I'm very sorry I didn't vote and wasn't around, today was very hectic and I completely forgot when the deadline was.

I'd have ended up voting for Boom today.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gotham is over, and I don't think I'm winning at basketball tonight.

sig. I want you lynched tomorrow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 8
Who is a policeman?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:26:48 pm

Black Rock
Quin (6) 7%

Boomslang
Sloonei (2), Scotty (4), S~V~S (7), Prisoner 509378 (9), Elohcin (10), chaindeath (13), Black Rock (14) 47%

chaindeath
No votes

Draconus
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Nerolunar
No votes

Prisoner 509378
No votes

Quin
Turnip Head (5), Boomslang (12) 13%

S~V~S
No votes

Scotty
No votes

Serge
No votes

sig
Epignosis (8) 7%

Sloonei
No votes

Soneji
No votes

Turnip Head
No votes

Inspector Gadget (hosts, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Ricochet (3), nijuukyugou (11), Spacedaisy (15) 27%
Total votes : 15
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 8] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Tangrowth »

All front page posts (player roster, story, etc.) and polls thread have been updated.

Return to “Previous Jobs”