Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia [AD INFINITUM / Endgame]

Moderator: Community Team

Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: [Take / Day 2] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by Akemi Homura »

Agreed. Part of what makes this game interesting is that we don't know each other's real identities...or at least we're not supposed to. I'm not attacking with meta, so please stop defending with meta. You want to make a case for Fleck being civ, it would be helpful to stick to the content in this game. I have. Miles has. John has. You and Fleck have not.
November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 195

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:I'm tired of ika being scumread and voted for when he is town.
Perhaps it would happen less if you put in an effort to argue why you're so sure that he's town besides knowing him.

Perhaps it wouldn't happen hardly at all if his town meta wasn't, in your own words, to be scummy.
Well if people are to accomidate to metas that are scumym by a defualt then maybe it wouldnt be such a problem?

this is the thign thats worng with sites, people set these "standards" of how to play. when someone doesnt follow it or comes off diffrent ehy se it as scummy.

sure i do "scummy" things all the time and i can be argubly anti-town but that doesnt nesscitate im scum
This isn't about this or any other site's "standards." Disingenuous, opportunistic, and manipulative behavior tend to be scum tells wherever you go.
i am one of the least manipulative people you can meet on game and life. i am also one of the last people who would be Disingenuous. i jsut lack an awareness of the gamestate and votes and the such, scum em would be hyper aware of that.

as for opertunisctic, i dont see mcuh of that form me righ now
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

So, hypothetically, if you had, say, an agenda in this game right now, what would it be?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

That's fine but I am not trying to be disrespectful. When I have meta on it, it's hard not to use it. I respect the game, the host, the mods, and the players.

Fleck is town for having scum vote him and paint him with associative tells while at the same time he was arguing with said scum and voting him as well. I've said this and it's all game related to THIS game.

It's a bad bussing manuver and makes no sense considering it's a GF role and possibly the only scum PR with the cop still alive. And yes, there is a cop in a setup with a GF.

This is also something I've said and is game related.

I also like that Fleck is active and engaged in the game and not lurking it out and wasn't on the cw to scum.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:I don't feel all that comfortable basing anything on what "ika" is likely to do because this is a sockpuppet game. It's distasteful to keep referring to Fleck's real identity so flagrantly, and it's exponentially compounded by full-on multi-post defending him based on his real identity. We - you, Billie - shouldn't even know who he is beyond "Bela Fleck". I'm not biasing my opinion of the actions of Bela Fleck based on what ika is or isn't supposedly likely to do. I'm not likely to judge ika himself based on what ika says he does as a baddie, I think that whole idea sounds like a trap to prey on idiots... but it's absolutely not going to even be considered by me for judging Bela Fleck.
i disagree that its distateful at all, i refer to billie as silver cus its pretty clear to em who it is. i outed my selft he first time on accident, after the next time when it was aparent who i was i didnt try to hide it cus i find no reaosn to.

my actions are a refleciton fo who i am in any game annons or not. its more power for you epi to not read meta but i always say those who dont use meta ar epeopel who dont knwo how to use it.

i would defned ymself how i would even if i wasnt revelaed by outing my meta of what i woud do as scum.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:So, hypothetically, if you had, say, an agenda in this game right now, what would it be?
Are we actualy arguing that i bussed my GF in this scnario? cus my first agenda would of been to vote someone someone not on my scum team.

my agenda would of been like this:

day1: ranodm vote and try to find the cop
night 1: kill the cop (if not i would of killed silver)
day2 (if cop is dead): argue theres a gf in the game and that sucms are skilled an set up another lynch
day2 (if not dead): try to poe cop again and set myself up to crumb/claim cop if ran for a lynch

after that i would repeat the cycle a bit, i would expect myself to be lynched in day 3 latest as scum.but ti wouldnt be before i have basicly layed the groundworks for my allies to set up other lynches
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:i always say those who dont use meta ar epeopel who dont knwo how to use it.
What's that supposed to mean?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:i always say those who dont use meta ar epeopel who dont knwo how to use it.
One who does not use meta at all and "craps" on it are people who acutaly dont know how to use meta itself
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

The thing with meta is no matter how much you try to manipulate it, it follows a consistency. certain parts of meta can be changed, but meta has a few specfic traits that alwasy carry no matter what
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

oh and heres a little tip for an agenda if i ever run one, i tend to be less acitve then i am. i like settign up town v town fights and let them eat each other, the less i can do and get away with the better i will do.

i mean realisticly after his lynch i could of literally said nothing about the town reads on me but instead i decided to make waves and poke people about stuff.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:So, hypothetically, if you had, say, an agenda in this game right now, what would it be?
Are we actualy arguing that i bussed my GF in this scnario? cus my first agenda would of been to vote someone someone not on my scum team.

day2 (if cop is dead): argue theres a gf in the game and that sucms are skilled an set up another lynch
day2 (if not dead): try to poe cop again and set myself up to crumb/claim cop if ran for a lynch

after that i would repeat the cycle a bit, i would expect myself to be lynched in day 3 latest as scum.but ti wouldnt be before i have basicly layed the groundworks for my allies to set up other lynches
Buble is your GF? What? If you're aware of what you would do if you were a baddie then as a baddie you can be aware to go against what you would normally do, and then go on to use that to your advantage in the thread if your identity has been revealed and your meta can be called into question. Now you have to understand it's not unreasonable to not just take your word for it when you say that you wouldn't bus Buble. You think I did after all and you definitely don't know who I am, so since I don't know you very well you shouldn't just be shrugging off any similar accusation.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
One who does not use meta at all and "craps" on it are people who acutaly dont know how to use meta itself
Okay what the fuck do you mean using meta itself? How does one use meta?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:The thing with meta is no matter how much you try to manipulate it, it follows a consistency. certain parts of meta can be changed, but meta has a few specfic traits that alwasy carry no matter what
Absolutely not true.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:oh and heres a little tip for an agenda if i ever run one, i tend to be less acitve then i am. i like settign up town v town fights and let them eat each other, the less i can do and get away with the better i will do.

i mean realisticly after his lynch i could of literally said nothing about the town reads on me but instead i decided to make waves and poke people about stuff.
If you ever run an agenda? You mean you've never had one before? That's pretty much the opposite of what Billie said.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:oh and heres a little tip for an agenda if i ever run one, i tend to be less acitve then i am. i like settign up town v town fights and let them eat each other, the less i can do and get away with the better i will do.

If you ever run an agenda? You mean you've never had one before? That's pretty much the opposite of what Billie said.
im refering to context in general, yes when i am scum i run a freaking agenda i always do. its when i do it what i do
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

Buble is your GF? What? If you're aware of what you would do if you were a baddie then as a baddie you can be aware to go against what you would normally do, and then go on to use that to your advantage in the thread if your identity has been revealed and your meta can be called into question. Now you have to understand it's not unreasonable to not just take your word for it when you say that you wouldn't bus Buble. You think I did after all and you definitely don't know who I am, so since I don't know you very well you shouldn't just be shrugging off any similar accusation.
ifi was scum, bubbles would have to be my gf no? everyone is aware of what they would do yes. but your agurment is falling shot on many basis

i cant just go "ok change my way how i do thing" i alaways have a plan no matter what when im scum. i dont change it ever. i dont use my meta to my advantage at all, infact i use it for the opposite as you can see.

my meta can be called into quesion all it likes, i have games ot back it up and silver can atone to my meta cus i talk to her every day. not only that but i have told her every single scum plan i have ever arranged and how i operate as scum.

the agneda is always a consistency in scums, scums need to myslynch, thats an agenda no matter what angle you look at it.

as for who you are epi, its pretty clear based on convos in other threads that you are the only one who shits on meta so you have that too
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:The thing with meta is no matter how much you try to manipulate it, it follows a consistency. certain parts of meta can be changed, but meta has a few specfic traits that alwasy carry no matter what
Absolutely not true.
100% true, no matter what angel you look at it scum/town/3p always have a consistency. its to achieve their wincons.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

meta to some can be changed in a single post, mines can not. mines takes a lot more then jsut going "ok change meta"

my meta has a very strong consistency that i have told silver long ago back when we first stated dating and it will never change. its my number 1 town tell that i am self aware of and do not plan on ever changing it
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Bela Fleck wrote:meta to some can be changed in a single post, mines can not. mines takes a lot more then jsut going "ok change meta"

my meta has a very strong consistency that i have told silver long ago back when we first stated dating and it will never change. its my number 1 town tell that i am self aware of and do not plan on ever changing it
^to clarify, the single aspect of meta that cnat be changed no matter what is a perosn playing to wincon, theotcily speaking everone has an agenda and that is this: achieve your wincon

arguing that all meta can bbe changed is wrong cus everyone need sot get to wincon so they have to follow a consitency that leads to seid wincon

that does not mean someon can change their posting style
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Principal Skinner »

Hoo-wee, I get back from an abs'lutely wondeful rehearsal with my good frien' Cecil an' hopped on home real quick t' grab my flugelhorn an' I come back, and it's like y'all's completely diff'rent people! What in th' name o' music is happenin' to y'all? All this talk o' "altenate idennities" n' "life offline", whateva that's s'posed t'mean, I don' even recognize y'all anymore! C'mon folks, les' all ban' together agin n' try an' get a good session in!

That bein' said, I been doin' some thinkin' 'bout some'tha players in our heah little ensemble. Heah's sum o' my thoughts:

Brother Coleman's been an interestin' sorta fella, I known him to be a real' "out there" sorta thinker, so I ain't too plussed bout the whole thang. But he been actin' all sortsa diff'rent this game: he talks 'bout not wantin' to lynch Mr. Buble in the beginnin' just for bein' evil, which was a sentiment I were inclined to agree wit', then makin' some sardonic-ass comments on some other fella players 'bout knowin' each other identities n' such. He talks 'bout wantin' to kick out either the lovely Miss Hiromi or my brother from anotha motha Fleck-tone, but now I see 'im pullin' for Señor Puente atta last second. Makes me a little confused, makes me wonderin' if he tryna cover for somebody. I ain't feelin' too hot 'bout brother Coleman right now.

Brother Trane was callin' out brotha Fats (may he soul rest at ease) pretty early awn, an' he seems pretty relieved when brotha Fats kicked the ol' brass can, so t'speak, which frankly if it ain't alignment indicative, he actin' downright disrespec'ful. That bein' said, it'd be a dumb move if he fightin' with Brother Fats an' he go n' kill 'im right afterwards. Either he a dumb mafioso or he got equally dumb bad guys tryna get the others to think he a dumb mafia. I know Trane ain't no dummy, so I'm thinkin' I trust him a bit mo' now than befo'.

Brother Miles be makin' some interestin' points about our esteemed friend Mista Fleck-tone. Fleck playin' some stuff 'bout this bus when he clearly readin' somebody else notes. Miles seem pretty confident in his vote, I ain't got reason to doubt 'im, but I'm seein' some back 'n forth play between Brother Trane and Brother Miles, understandably so given they history, but it almost make we wonder that if Mista Fleck go down n' come up a team player, makes me wanna think about a connection maybe. Maybe somethin' we ain't know 'bout behind the scenes.

Mista Fleck-tone soundin' like he takin' some accusations pretty seriously n' stuff. I ain't know what to make about that, we from diff'rent backgrounds an' all. But I'm thinkin' Brother Miles makin' some good points: he flip floppin' on his Day 1 vote, sayin' a bus on the boss ain't no thang when it could cleahly explain summa his actions. He could be tryna distance hisself hard. He could be puttin' onna front 'bout takin' thangs so personally t' tryin' get people on his side. I ain't thinkin' he lookin' too hot right now either.

Brother Guaraldi seemin' like quite a player to me. He be doin' all sortsa analyzin' an' tryna put notes to faces. In my experience, them players whose workin' hard at practice an' at work equally like Brother Guaraldi ain't likely t'be playin' outta tune. I'm feelin' pretty good about this man. He seems to be feelin' pretty bad about the folks who ain't said much yet, I ain't so sure I'm feelin' like kickin' out anybody got no chance t'defend they selves, but at this point maybe y'all start to look a lil guilty after they clam themselves up fo so long.

The lovely Miss Holiday seems to have a thang goin' on with Mista Fleck-tone outside these rehearsal halls, an' I ain't one t'comment on the nature of love in music. Befo' all that she seemin' pretty legit (an' pretty pretty) to me. She gettin' all defensive 'bout her close frand to a fault, but before Mr. Fleck-tone comin' under fire she seem like she tryin' make a serious effort to try n' find them outta tune sortsa folks. I'mma judge her on that fo the time bein'.

Now, I ain't been a fan o' Brother Mingus' big ol' attitude, but he seem like he tryna play it straight right now. He stickin' to his guns, he usin' logic an' he playin' true. He keepin' cool in the spotlight, so he at least backin' up his words like a man. I ain't said the nicest things 'bout him befo', but he startin' to act mo n' mo like a team player, an' I'm thinkin' he less likely to be draggin'.

Mr. Potter seemin' like a very honest sorta player to me. He admit when he flubbin' a bit, an' I'm thinkin' he paintin' hisself in a pretty good shade o' blue. I like a man who quick to admit he own faults, I think he votes have some logic behind them. I ain't feelin' bad 'bout him.

Señor Puente ain't said hardly a peep since he showed up. Now I said before I'd rather a man have he a chance to defen' hisself before we cast 'im outta the band, but when we make many a call to get 'im to show up, an' I ain' heard a single shake a them maracas, he startin' to sound a little red handed. I think he keep this shit up an' he be deservin' to get kicked out, but I at least want the man to say sumthin' before we cast them horns. We all been busy with outside rehearsals n' all.

The lovely Miss Hiromi sure is somethin', in'she? Lil goofball. She seem earnest enough, but she also ain' said much so far pertinent to discussion besides a couple glancin' good thoughts. Like Señor Puente, I'd like her to play a few more notes befo' I decide whetha or not she has a place wit' us old boys.

All things considered I think we on the right track heah, but I think this vote be the most tellin' of all once it through. I got some serious suspicions dependin' on how this day turn out. I'm feelin' the strongest case be against our friend Mr. Fleck-tone, an' as much as I want a banjo in our little ensemble, I ain't want no twang that can't hold a tone, yo.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Fuskdall »

Fleck, I do not believe that it is beyond your capabilities to post more and make spelling mistakes as a deliberate fake-out when you are bad. I mean... how gullible do you think we are?

On another note, I should say that I have been getting a bad feeling from Chris Potter. I looked to see where he voted, though, and he was second voter for Buble. So that's a bit lame, to suspect another Buble voter in addition to Fleck... but there it is.
Chris Potter wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:This is just hilarious.

Also, I love how Fleck says the baddies would never bus Buble, unless of course I'm doing it (the final fucking vote) in which case it's not only possible but probable. Right. Then we've got Chris Potter sensing a bandwagon or two brewing and ready to be one of the first to jump it without contributing any arguments as to why.
I believe Fleck and Holiday were the first ones to vote for Bublé, buddy. They're either town or just too goddamn dumb.
This just felt like a baddie who knows Fleck and Holiday are Civ, and was buddying them.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:Fleck, I do not believe that it is beyond your capabilities to post more and make spelling mistakes as a deliberate fake-out when you are bad. I mean... how gullible do you think we are?

On another note, I should say that I have been getting a bad feeling from Chris Potter. I looked to see where he voted, though, and he was second voter for Buble. So that's a bit lame, to suspect another Buble voter in addition to Fleck... but there it is.
Chris Potter wrote:

Also, I love how Fleck says the baddies would never bus Buble, unless of course I'm doing it (the final fucking vote) in which case it's not only possible but probable. Right. Then we've got Chris Potter sensing a bandwagon or two brewing and ready to be one of the first to jump it without contributing any arguments as to why.
I believe Fleck and Holiday were the first ones to vote for Bublé, buddy. They're either town or just too goddamn dumb.
This just felt like a baddie who knows Fleck and Holiday are Civ, and was buddying them.
and here you are still voting me......

as for spellign mistakes thats something thats nonalignemt indicatinve. i always ahve typos im jsut lazt to correct it
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Tha being said bill whats the TLDR of that. im not a person to read wall posting
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

When i flip town i hope people still stop listing to dumb conspeicy throies and listen to actual reaosn on how bussing a gf is shit teri play
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Principal Skinner »

Who's a teal deer now? Sorry, my hearin' ain't what it used t'be.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by ika »

Bill Dixon wrote:Who's a teal deer now? Sorry, my hearin' ain't what it used t'be.
TLDR

Too long didnt read. can you jsut give a single word to sum up all the reads there
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Echo »

If you guys are too lazy to read the complete thread, why are you even playing? :shrug:
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Ornette Coleman wrote:If you guys are too lazy to read the complete thread, why are you even playing? :shrug:
Word.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Ornette Coleman wrote:If you guys are too lazy to read the complete thread, why are you even playing? :shrug:
I read the thread, i jsut tend to not read giant wall posts that can be summarized in a few words. antoher tip of me is i would be paying mor attention to posts. not only that but he has bascily been doing caracter play all in that post so im not trying to read it in character

im gonna be out soon fyi
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

If you don't want to get lynched Mr. Fleck, you're going to have to defend yourself. If you want to defend yourself, you're going to have to *gasp* actually read what the accusations against you are. You got some nerve saying that it's everyone else that needs to listen to actual reason. If you haven't read Dixon's giant wall post then how do you even know if it can be summarized in a few words or not? You can't expect anyone to listen to you if you won't listen to anyone else.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:If you don't want to get lynched Mr. Fleck, you're going to have to defend yourself. If you want to defend yourself, you're going to have to *gasp* actually read what the accusations against you are. You got some nerve saying that it's everyone else that needs to listen to actual reason. If you haven't read Dixon's giant wall post then how do you even know if it can be summarized in a few words or not? You can't expect anyone to listen to you if you won't listen to anyone else.
i read enough of the post to realize its read list epi

how am i supposed to defend myself against the accusiations that i was a bussing teamate? shout that im not?

i got enough nerve to shout cus i have been shouting and yelling all game and tryign to defend myself but everoyne is basicly ignoring me.

i have no desire to even say anything when people are telling em i need ot bend backwards to them, i am not saying i am either and anyone who thinks i am like that should realise i am the last person to do so

im staing a simple thign i have seen in my 4 years of playing, sucms dont bus on day 1 if they can help it
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

im done here jsut lycnhe me and be donw with it so i can laugh at all of you later

im sick of this constant bellteltment where im always on defense
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Bela Fleck wrote:im done here jsut lycnhe me and be donw with it so i can laugh at all of you later

I'd suggest taking a break from the game. :hugs: :hug:
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by The Dry Flood »

My notes are all messed up, Fleck is getting lynched for what reasons?
Golden
Marmot
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Billie Holiday wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:im done here jsut lycnhe me and be donw with it so i can laugh at all of you later

im already leaving in a bit im sick of this and done with it. anywhere i go i get the same damn treatment: bend over and play how we play, we dont like how your playing or defning yourself, we dont liek any of it

you would think that after 4 years you get used to it but you dont
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:

im already leaving in a bit im sick of this and done with it. anywhere i go i get the same damn treatment: bend over and play how we play, we dont like how your playing or defning yourself, we dont liek any of it

You always have me. And understand people are suspicious of crazy shit all the time in mafia. It's how the game is. I'll just keep hugging you then.

:bighug:
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Also, remember in mafia, there is not much to go off of and people have to poke and prod and get reactions. They have to call out any little thing that looks off. If we didn't do that, we wouldn't be able to figure out alignment nearly as easy. You know as well as I do, on ms, it would get downright ugly sometimes. I usually pissed off the inactives. If I ever got wagoned, which was often, my emotions would flare but it was easier to read me. It's the way of the game.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:

Have you considered the possibility that this is a game where you get accused of a lot of things, and that if you don't even attempt to defend yourself with reason (as opposed to pure denial) the accusations don't stop? You can't dish it and not expect to take it Mr. Fleck. I've lived many lives and many accounts in this business and I've also received the same damn treatment. So has anyone that's played this game enough. Of course the accusations are going to be wrong a lot of the times, but you can't expect to bring those false accusations down unless you engage the accusers and actually explain to them why you think they're wrong and why you think you're right. I haven't seen that from you here. No one's going after your style of play and no one's expecting you to conform. The only expectation is to communicate. You don't have to do that but don't expect the consequences to be in your favor.

linki - If you want the nice way of putting it Mr. Fleck, there it is. "It's how the game is."
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

It's the way of the game.

So say good night to the bad guy!
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I don't know about Tito but Tito's lurking, big time. I don't go after the lurkers, I go after the content. The content that I find suspicious.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Charles Mingus wrote:It's the way of the game.

So say good night to the bad guy!
No, I refuse to mislynch Bela Fleck. This is a townie reacting to pressure. He does not respond to demands and is stubborn town. I will not participate in this mislynch. I will fight against it hard. I've already explained my townread. I'd prefer to lynch someone on the cw to scum who is barely here to participate rather than an active townie.

One thing I hate about mafia is that the active players get burned while the inactives get a pass. It really bothers me. We need to lynch Tito.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Charles Mingus wrote:I don't know about Tito but Tito's lurking, big time. I don't go after the lurkers, I go after the content. The content that I find suspicious.
If you don't go after lurkers, and only go after active players, you are gonna let a lot of scum go in games overall.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

I'd bet the game on Fleck being town. That's how sure I am.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Bela Fleck is responding just fine to the accusations. He may be demoralized, but that's understandable. If there is a bulletpoint list of the accusations against him, outside of the bussing, I would be happy to analyze them. I'm not sure what they issue is outside of the fact that his style of play comes off as scummy. This isn't enough for me to lynch him.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Maid »

Miles Davis wrote:Fleck, I do not believe that it is beyond your capabilities to post more and make spelling mistakes as a deliberate fake-out when you are bad. I mean... how gullible do you think we are?

Chris Potter wrote:

Brother, I'll throw my Selmer in the fire to prove I'm not scum. I'm civ and am after the bad guys. If I were mafia, why the hell would I vote for someone who's not engaged in the game at all? I'd go after the good guy who is 24/7 posting in this thread.

And Bill Dixon, goddamn it man, are you using Jive Speak Translate?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Billie Holiday wrote:I'd bet the game on Fleck being town. That's how sure I am.
You can say this as many times as you want and it's not going to sway anyone unless you present an argument on why you're so sure he's town.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Fuskdall »

Hey, Tito Puente is ahead of Fleck 5-4. I hope he's bad. Day 2 lynching an inactive... a good way to keep the post rate up on the game! :)

Ornette Coleman
No votes
John Coltrane
No votes
Miles Davis
No votes
Bill Dixon
No votes
Béla Fleck
Charles Mingus (5), Miles Davis (6), Hiromi Uehara (9), Bill Dixon (14) 27%

Vince Guaraldi
No votes
Billie Holiday
No votes
Charles Mingus
No votes
Chris Potter
No votes
Tito Puente
Vince Guaraldi (8), Billie Holiday (10), Bela Fleck (11), Chris Potter (12), Ornette Coleman (13) 33%

Hiromi Uehara
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:I'd bet the game on Fleck being town. That's how sure I am.
You can say this as many times as you want and it's not going to sway anyone unless you present an argument on why you're so sure he's town.
I did that already. I gave a long post on it.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Billie Holiday wrote:That's fine but I am not trying to be disrespectful. When I have meta on it, it's hard not to use it. I respect the game, the host, the mods, and the players.

Fleck is town for having scum vote him and paint him with associative tells while at the same time he was arguing with said scum and voting him as well. I've said this and it's all game related to THIS game.

It's a bad bussing manuver and makes no sense considering it's a GF role and possibly the only scum PR with the cop still alive. And yes, there is a cop in a setup with a GF.

This is also something I've said and is game related.

I also like that Fleck is active and engaged in the game and not lurking it out and wasn't on the cw to scum.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Echo »

Why are you defending him so vehemently though? It's not like it matters if we accidentally lynch a civ or two.

Return to “Previous Heists”