Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia [AD INFINITUM / Endgame]

Moderator: Community Team

November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 195

Re: [Rest / Night 3] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:One thing that would really help is if you stop using acronyms for every other word here, Fleck. And that goes for when you're ika here as well. 90% or more of the players here will not know any of the acronyms and references (like "hydra", no I do not know what that means) that I assume mafiascum players take for granted.
hydra is a slot that has 2 or more players under one account, me and silver did it all the time, as for the terms, its something that is common words for me, its like how i used pedit instead of what seems like linki. I dont mind bringing new terms over that i commonly used.
Many of the players here have probably never even played a closed setup game with a godfather, a cop, a doctor, and no other power roles.
thats fair, im used to anythign from this to "I am mind screwing you"
Here on The Syndicate, almost all of our games are non-standard, with creative roles and experimental factors.
so its jsut like my homesite and how i mod and make game? i do have to ask then, why are there like no meta players?
The assumptions you made about this game are not assumptions anyone else is likely to make, because this style of game is pretty outside the norm in its standard-ness.
Well, if someone told me that sooner, it would of saved me a lot fo pain and efforts on what I was saying.

-----
Chris Potter wrote:I'd also ask Fleck to try and not post thrice in a row. It's quite detrimental to those trying to actually read the whole thread and those who isolate your posts.
Thats........ Something I cant entirely help, im a busrt poster as i like to call it, so what i mean by that is i will come in and post a bunch of stuff in multi post fashion. I am also usually a one/two liner post about it cus i am normally not a wall type poster
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

That being said, i like this kind of conversation much more in a night phase. I am also still stupid tired form my overnight (and i have one more to go) so im going back to sleep.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Principal Skinner »

Mr. Coleman I do apologize for my misplaced suspicions. Sounds like you had some serious schizo problems goin' on, if I'm readin' what others are sayin' right.

Trane, you's makin' some wild accusations, cat. You callin' be out for bein' absent an' claimin' I ain't addressed stuff I defint'ly talked about. Makin' my way through the backlogs an' I ain't seein' you here all too often either. Surely you know a brother's sometimes got other commitments? Other ensembles needin' some brass or reed work?

That in mind, I'd be happy to adress sum'o those accusations in detail when I get back from my next commi'ment. Cecil Taylor's got me workin' on some seeeeriously high-reachin' compositions, we gon' do a few takes tonight an' see where it goes. I also wanna go back an' reexamine the posts from Mr. Fleck-tone from when I been gone.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Fuskdall »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Miles Davis wrote:One thing that would really help is if you stop using acronyms for every other word here, Fleck. And that goes for when you're ika here as well. 90% or more of the players here will not know any of the acronyms and references (like "hydra", no I do not know what that means) that I assume mafiascum players take for granted.
hydra is a slot that has 2 or more players under one account, me and silver did it all the time, as for the terms, its something that is common words for me, its like how i used pedit instead of what seems like linki. I dont mind bringing new terms over that i commonly used.
What use could two players with one account have?
Many of the players here have probably never even played a closed setup game with a godfather, a cop, a doctor, and no other power roles.
thats fair, im used to anythign from this to "I am mind screwing you"
Here on The Syndicate, almost all of our games are non-standard, with creative roles and experimental factors.
so its jsut like my homesite and how i mod and make game? i do have to ask then, why are there like no meta players?
There's no meta players in this game because it's a sockpuppet game. I see plenty of analysis of players based on their previous games in non-sockpuppet games here. I love meta-analysis, I love to hear meta-analysis of my own play because it's like an instruction book other players write entitled "How To Trick Me Next Time". :)
The assumptions you made about this game are not assumptions anyone else is likely to make, because this style of game is pretty outside the norm in its standard-ness.
Well, if someone told me that sooner, it would of saved me a lot fo pain and efforts on what I was saying.
Well, I did tell you right away actually. Remember the post where I said we don't know if the Godfather tricked the cop, or protected his team, or had extra votes, etc? :)
-----
Chris Potter wrote:I'd also ask Fleck to try and not post thrice in a row. It's quite detrimental to those trying to actually read the whole thread and those who isolate your posts.
Thats........ Something I cant entirely help, im a busrt poster as i like to call it, so what i mean by that is i will come in and post a bunch of stuff in multi post fashion. I am also usually a one/two liner post about it cus i am normally not a wall type poster
:srsnod:
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Maid »

Mr. Bill Dixon, you out of all us has the most interesting vote history and behaviour. I'm afraid I'll have to pick you tomorrow. Please do tell me why I shouldn't lynch you.
Bela Fleck wrote:
Do you really think condensing three phrases into one post makes it a wall of text? Lawd almighty...
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Towny McTownface »

The last two players to comb over are Mingus and Fleck (can I objectively analyze myself?). Neither of these cats feel like the last baddie to me.

Mingus was the deal-sealing vote on Buble. It would make Mingus one of the ballsiest baddies I've ever laid eyes on. I mean balls the size of hubcaps, baby. He and Fleck drew a line in the sand and that's what's kept him on some radars since. Not sure what his logic was on Coleman but, then again, Coleman seemed to defy logic.

Fleck is what Fleck is. Nothing wrong with that. Just a different breed of cat with some new, swingin' jazz ideas.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I am going to being mu iso hunt.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:

There's no meta players in this game because it's a sockpuppet game. I see plenty of analysis of players based on their previous games in non-sockpuppet games here. I love meta-analysis, I love to hear meta-analysis of my own play because it's like an instruction book other players write entitled "How To Trick Me Next Time". :)
well if you like meta games, i will be willing to do it if you play against me. jsut shoot me a pm
Well, I did tell you right away actually. Remember the post where I said we don't know if the Godfather tricked the cop, or protected his team, or had extra votes, etc? :)
Well, it was day 1 so if the GF goes down day 1, i tend to not think that theres any extra, also all roles have been shown on the OP where flips are. the cop had a n0 peek too
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Ohand for the two players one slot thing, it makes the game more interesting and fun. Me and silver love to have hydras.

Having a hydra allows 2 diffren perspectives too. it has alway been able to keep me in a calmer state in games to be able to talk to someone
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Chris Potter wrote: Do you really think condensing three phrases into one post makes it a wall of text? Lawd almighty...
Way to misrepresent me, i play very sproatic, and that i will tend to have scatter thoughts, so i tend to jump around when making my posts. I have been playing for 4 years and will continue to play how i have been. Multiposting is something i jsut do as a norm.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Ricochet »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Miles Davis wrote:
well if you like meta games, i will be willing to do it if you play against me. jsut shoot me a pm
A bit lost in the slang here ('if you play against me'?), but I hope that last part will take place after this game concludes. Image
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Ricochet wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Miles Davis wrote:
A bit lost in the slang here ('if you play against me'?), but I hope that last part will take place after this game concludes. Image
well duh!
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

the other part is if the player plays scum against me, i can say what i se in compartiosn t town vs scum
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Silverwolf »

Hydras are great because you can have two people or sometimes even three people collaborate together on a game. Chosen mafia was a game ika and I hydra'd in on MS. We caught one of the scum D1. Then, called out the other one that was lynched after we died. We also have our scum game where we were werewolves. We did bus our buddy but he was worthless and town wouldn't lynch him due to that. It was hilarious. We were widely townread that game.

So what I mean is, hydra's are more powerful because you have multiple perspectives.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutellaphant »

Silverwolf wrote:Hydras are great because you can have two people or sometimes even three people collaborate together on a game. Chosen mafia was a game ika and I hydra'd in on MS. We caught one of the scum D1. Then, called out the other one that was lynched after we died. We also have our scum game where we were werewolves. We did bus our buddy but he was worthless and town wouldn't lynch him due to that. It was hilarious. We were widely townread that game.

So what I mean is, hydra's are more powerful because you have multiple perspectives.
That sounds like a neat idea, and one I've never heard of before.

Do other sites generally allow the players to each have their own account, even if they come together to play under a hydra from time-to-time? That's something we've never encountered here.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Post by S~V~S »

You would need a bigger player base than we have here. UNLESS you did a smaller game, maybe 13-15 roles, and all of them were Hydrae (Hydras?)

That might be an interesting variation on sock games. :ponder:

Sorry for 2 intrusions in one day, carry on Jazz folk.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Hiromi Uehara wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Hydras are great because you can have two people or sometimes even three people collaborate together on a game. Chosen mafia was a game ika and I hydra'd in on MS. We caught one of the scum D1. Then, called out the other one that was lynched after we died. We also have our scum game where we were werewolves. We did bus our buddy but he was worthless and town wouldn't lynch him due to that. It was hilarious. We were widely townread that game.

That sounds like a neat idea, and one I've never heard of before.

Do other sites generally allow the players to each have their own account, even if they come together to play under a hydra from time-to-time? That's something we've never encountered here.
if im understanding correctly, yes.

and example would be me and silver, we would have our own accounts as our mains. But in a game where we hydra we would be posting under the individual account (we already have a name for it), one funny thing is that players can hydra slip where they post in main by accident, the quick fix to to quote it in hydra for isoing later.

Silver can have a more detailed response on this, shes much bettter
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

S~V~S wrote:You would need a bigger player base than we have here. UNLESS you did a smaller game, maybe 13-15 roles, and all of them were Hydrae (Hydras?)

That might be an interesting variation on sock games. :ponder:

Sorry for 2 intrusions in one day, carry on Jazz folk.
hydras, not all accounts need to be one either, some can play as solos. I think the players here have enough to do something like that for a smaller game but not large scale yet
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Silverwolf »

You can do a hydra game where hydras are optional. Or say two hydra limit. Or say no more than two heads. Etc. I am going to suggest allowing it for a game I have coming up-a small one and see how it goes.

Hiromi-yes, players have a solo acct also. I think for hydras here we'd have to make sock accts for them with two players having the password and posting. ika and I coordinate via skype or text or phone-PM would work or a BTSC as well. ika and I have one we named Anxiety Attack on MS and one we named Empathy17 on another site.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Didn't GoC '14 have a three-headed, three-player role? Or one in which, had the original player been offed, two new players ('heads') would take its place. Foggy memory, but anyway, it's the best TS example that sounds like a hydra that I can think of.

Although, for some reason, I'd rather call it a chimera. Two players, mixing their blood into a role, you know...
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:Didn't GoC '14 have a three-headed, three-player role? Or one in which, had the original player been offed, two new players ('heads') would take its place. Foggy memory, but anyway, it's the best TS example that sounds like a hydra that I can think of.

Although, for some reason, I'd rather call it a chimera. Two players, mixing their blood into a role, you know...
That was Gleeok, from The Legend of Zelda and adapted for the Game of Champions 2014. If I'm not mistaken, an extra player signed up after the game was filled, so I rewrote the secrets of Gleeok to accommodate this unexpected addition.

Gleeok is two (or three) players who share BTSC. If one of them is lynched, that player becomes a head (sock puppet account) who is from that point on a vanilla (but confirmed civilian). Up to two other players will come back as heads. One must be the BTSC partner (if Night killed) and the other will be chosen by the Host.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

[Take / Day 4] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

The clock struck one in the dead of the night and the players dropped their instruments for yet another interval. Seeing how their previous squabble resulted in a big time flop this time, how that masked marauder that they so swiftly took care of proved to be the kind that's more natural at it rather than nefarious at heart, and how their ensemble force now stood almost reduced to half, most of the surviving members tried to find resolution in putting aside their long-winded rancorous resentments and maybe trying to focus again on what's important.

'Alright, gang', Miles felt the need to say something. 'I know I've acted crazier than most around here, but man, had I realized what kind of a misfit was lurkin' inside Coleboy, I would have thought better about lynching his ass. As for us here still trying to pluck each other's eyeballs out, I think it's time to put much of that aside and, like, chill and rethink our strategy.'
To this the Host thought, with a suspish-like frown, that he had just written pretty much the same thing.
'Word', Coltrane consented. 'We need to go back to the basic fact that, when we first started this whole ordeal, someone still among us must have coordinated with Bublé's coo and Tito's pow in adding some grated, imperfect, Kenny G tier shitbits to our music. My guess is that that person wanted nothin' to do with them getting kicked out, either.'
'Sounds 'bout right to my ears as well, brother Trane', Miles agreed. 'But let's unwind first and get to the bottom of it afterwards. One more take should do it, if we focus well enough. Oh! And let's stick together during this whizz break or else the murderer might again sneak around to carry out his live evil plan.'
While most didn't mind these reassuring and safe reminders, Fleck puffed with a sour grimace and stood up to leave.
'Sorry', he said, 'but I ain't having no more of this right now. I told you all how bad of an idea that last knock off would be, I told you all Coleman looked like he had a hidden record of how things are shapin' up and should just come clean, I told you all who to lynch for real. I need to be alone now and I don't care what happens to me, otherwise', he concluded and walked off stage embittered.
Everyone rushed to persuade Fleck out of his estranged and deserting attitude, but Miles was quick to signal them to remain calm.
'I'll handle this', he said, heading towards the backstage curtain behind which Fleck vanished. 'Vince, how 'bout you join me? You're a pretty rational guy, so you could help, as well.'
'I think I'll stick around here, as usual', Vince declined. 'Stuff I have to do. You should go, you all should. I'll be fine, whatever happens', he seemed confident enough.
'Com'on, man, I can't be in two places at once...' Miles acted worried. 'Plus, I gotta whizz and am dying for a smoke.'
Vince, however, just waved at him to go.
'Smoke sounds good', Potter said, jumping off stage and heading out. Mingus gestured that he'd tag along, but for obvious reasons his steps lingered somewhat in following Potter outside.
'Trane and I will go tune the rust off our instruments and practice them harmonies some more', Dixon mentioned, looking rather spirited and unfatigued by the deep nighttide hours.
'I'm going to go feed my Tamagotchi', said Hiromi.
Fletcher had already chased Neyman back to the practice room to improve on those rolls and tempi. The Host and Socky consulted in private on who it would be best to follow along.

It was now once again time for

The Vince Guaraldi Snoopin' Around, Playing Some Boogie Woogie and Watching TV Show

In which Vince Guaraldi did just that. As for what he watched this time, let's just say it was a fairly obvious best-loved pick of his...

Erstwhile

Mingus and Potter went outside the Auditorium, on the side of the back stage entrance, and it was pouring with rain outside. Luckily the top of the fire escape stairs, above said entrance, provided decent enough shelter for the time being. To their surprise, the Host also showed up, a few minutes after, in the mood for some time out.
'Do you reckon everything will be alright', Potter inquired, but the Host just shrugged and warmed himself up wrapping his coat tighter.
'We've made it thus far', reflected Mingus. 'We'll get to the bottom of it, alright. Trust in Mingus is all we can ask for in any situation', he then boasted.
'Huh', Potter shortly lipped. 'Hey, how 'bout we try some good stuff, for a change?' he then asked, reaching for his bag of doo bee doobie doo in the pocket of his jacket. 'Care for some, maestro?' he invited the Host.
'Hmm, I dunno', the Host hesitated. 'The last time I did that, it was days before having to play in a concert, and then I ended up with some mild heart issues, as if my arteries had gone off-beat. I could never tell if it was from what I had or from stressing out for the concert.'
'M'yeah, performances can have a strong effect on you', Potter got introspective. 'The sheer fulfilling sensation itself of playing jazz is what I strive for every time, and if there's something really missing in these rehearsals here, it's this kind of freedom, to find the right feeling...' He whiffed some more before going on. 'Did I tell you already the story of the man playing jazz in a boat every sunset? Man, it must have been a few summer ago, when the missus and I were on holiday, somewhere by the seaside in the Mediterranean, and every time we'd have a chatter with the locals or ask for peculiar happenings, they'd tell us that we have to go in the harbor to see the man who plays jazz in a boat every sunset. And we did do that one evening, finding him standing up in a small boat, which was softly carried by the waves, and blowing tunes with his sax, just as the sun was getting swallowed up in the distant horizon... He was playing balls, no doubt, but there was so much naturalness in what he was doing, considering that he must have done it for the thousandth time by then, the same way every day, and it looked like he was feeling at large...' Potter paused to chuckle and spit up under the weight of the smoke clouds he exhaled. 'At large, get it...?'
'Ah, the sunset...' Mingus wondered. 'Beauty is a rare thing, as our late Coleman would use to say... And if there's any music that can beseem the beauty of the sunset, it has to be the music of...'
'Mingus... we know...' the Host cut him off there. 'By the by, Potter, you're not dying right now, if that's what your great speech was all about...'
'Oh', said Potter.
The three men then sat quietly for a few more minutes, sheltered from the storm, contemplating...

More of the Same While

One floor below the concert hall, the walls were vibrating from some intense, relentless ripples of noise, clashes, thuds and pounding. And through them, you could hear the kind of loud voice that could shake you to the very core, as Fletcher could be faintly heard screaming 'Faster!'... 'Faster!!'... 'Don't slow down!'...'Do it!'...'Keep playing!'...'Keep playing!!'...

Back to Our Show

Vince was amusing himself, as an episode was just about to wrap up, when, again without him sensing anything, a figure reached out its hand towards him.
'Oh, for Pete's sake, Miles!', Vince jumped off his piano chair again and turned around. 'How many goshdarn times must you spook the living...'
The hooded figure didn't look like he had that intention in mind.
'Shit', Vince managed to say before...

===

14.IV.2012

"Such an addendum to E.S.T.'s already unique story feels surprisingly rather like it's not worth it. I'm no fan of posthumous releases and the news of this album certainly didn't change my feelings towards this much. Really now, four years have passed, both Berglund and Östrom have well pursued something else... am I to believe this isn't more than the usual ransack through unreleased material, to then bid it off? This sentiment could perhaps be dismissed, of course, by the fact that it all stems from the same 2007 session as Leucocyte, supposedly being the rest of a double album that E.S. himself contemplated. Alas, my faith in this matter lasted right until the tape started playing the first time, as it really sounds less precious. Surely 301 can't match up...

That being said, two compliments, mainly for the album's finest two epics - for which, it would have indeed been regrettable never to have heard them. 'The Left Lane', with its dandy simple tune, from which the rest that evolves is pure, blissful fantasy. And then 'Three Falling Free Part II', which is simply breathtaking. Besides, compared to how Leucocyte was ending almost in disheartening, noisy suspension and evanescence, here 'The Childhood Dream' fulfills a more natural, tranquil and echoing consolation."

===

The Host and Socky, first to make their way back to the concert hall, met on the stairs. The Host's shot seemed bloodshot and he was slightly giggling to no spoken thought or event in particular.
'Where've you been?' asked Socky.
'Just outside for a bit, tchhee', blurted the Host. 'What about you?'
'Thought I'd go downstairs for a bit to check up on Fleck and Miles... Plus I heard the wildest noises and howls coming from the practice rooms’ zone, but that must have been business as usual.'
'So wait...' the Host suddenly caught on. 'If you left, did Vince remain alone on stage?'
'Well, yeah', answered Socky, 'but I thought you'd return sooner.'
'...oh, no', said the Host nervously.

They found Vince the way every other member were soon enough meant to find him, when they'd return in the concert hall... Leaning over the piano, his hands stretched and boxed inside the sealed body of the instrument. The keys below Vince's waist were painted red, as the liquid was still slowly dripping from where the cleaver had been so unceremoniously planted.

The heinous person had left the portable TV on, though.

Vince Guaraldi has been killed. His real name was G-Man.

His role song was 'The Left Lane' off 301 and he was vanilla civilian.

Is it now Day 4.
You have 48 hours to doo wop sha doo what you have to doo bee do.

November
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [Take / Day 4] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by November »

so cheing back and looking at that nk the scum is not paying attention to the game
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

well acutaly i have a another theory....
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Towny McTownface »

Well poop on a stick and shuckey darn. :(
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

I guess Vince was killed because he suggested lynching Hiromi.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Chris Potter wrote:I guess Vince was killed because he suggested lynching Hiromi.
he did?

can you show me
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 2

Post by a2thezebra »

Chris Potter wrote:I guess Vince was killed because he suggested lynching Hiromi.
Chris Potter
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

a2thezebra wrote:
Chris Potter

Hi zebra
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

I think it's more likely that whoever killed Vince was doing so in an attempt to make Hiromi an easy mislynch for today. I'm putting my money on John Coltrane being the last baddie since I don't think the development of his opinions over the course of the game feels natural, both the ones I agree and disagree with. But it could also be Fleck still.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:I think it's more likely that whoever killed Vince was doing so in an attempt to make Hiromi an easy mislynch for today. I'm putting my money on John Coltrane being the last baddie since I don't think the development of his opinions over the course of the game feels natural, both the ones I agree and disagree with. But it could also be Fleck still.
Or himori is just scum removing suspects? I mean occam razor is simpler to use
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:I think it's more likely that whoever killed Vince was doing so in an attempt to make Hiromi an easy mislynch for today. I'm putting my money on John Coltrane being the last baddie since I don't think the development of his opinions over the course of the game feels natural, both the ones I agree and disagree with. But it could also be Fleck still.
RIght, because HIromi being scum is the option with the fewest assumptions.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Mr. Fleck
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

This is long overdue.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
RIght, because HIromi being scum is the option with the fewest assumptions.
Well it's easier then a lot of other case you have been making.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

And still wrong, like for real if your town you are truly bad.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Like I have already refuted your case and you have never once responded to me at all about any points I have made
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Mingus if your gonna vote me you can answer my questions I have from day 2 still
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

And as you can see here the Mingus fails to respond to anything, knowing he can't answer. All he knows how to do is yell and shout and ignore the points made
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Bela Fleck wrote:
he did?

can you show me

Vince Guaraldi wrote:We'll need a few people to help lynch Uehara, seeing as she and I are the last two hold-outs. Fleck said he could go that way but that wouldn't be enough.

Do you really think that two baddies would both take part in a late-day last-ditch hail mary train on another player like that though?
Vince Guaraldi wrote:Finally Miss Uehara. Her Day 1 vote gave life to a Col-train and allowed Puente to try to save Buble. Uehara hasn't been much of a talker, at least not with words that matter. Perhaps she's flying under the radar. But that Day 1 vote belies all the under the radar squawking. Navarro talked a good game against Coltrane, so you could argue that it makes sense for her to cast a vote for a good argument- but again, like Dixon, it'd be a vote for someone else's ideas and not her own. The part that bugs me is this- knowing that Puente was bad, would two baddies really go for a back-to-back save like that? And if so, why not just hop on our weak but curious Dixon train? Her Day 2 vote is possibly sketchy too. She kept Fleck out there in the lead while minds were changing. Maybe she thought she could use other people's ideas for a second day and railroad a civvie with people out for his blood.
I may be wrong; Dixon is still a very strong candidate for the last baddie.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I forgot all about Dixon, I could get behind him being lynched as well.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I will oppose any lynch that isn't Coltrane, Dixon, or Fleck.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:I will oppose any lynch that isn't Coltrane, Dixon, or Fleck.
Coltain is cop cleared.

Its himori or Dixon
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:I will oppose any lynch that isn't Coltrane, Dixon, or Fleck.
Coltain is cop cleared.

Its himori or Dixon
Then it's Dixon. Hiromi is confirmed civ.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Although I'm still inclined to lean towards the last baddie being you Mr. Fleck. I don't think that much misrepresentation and disingenuous behavior could be accidental. Either you're doing it deliberately to manipulate the direction the game is going or you're doing it deliberately to frustrate people and demand attention. I hope it's the former.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Coltain is cop cleared.

Its himori or Dixon
Then it's Dixon. Hiromi is confirmed civ.
hi pot I'm kettle
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:Although I'm still inclined to lean towards the last baddie being you Mr. Fleck. I don't think that much misrepresentation and disingenuous behavior could be accidental. Either you're doing it deliberately to manipulate the direction the game is going or you're doing it deliberately to frustrate people and demand attention. I hope it's the former.

Well seeing how you have yet addressed one single point or made any effort to show misrepresentation, all I have to say is the pot has met kettle yet again
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I mean I quoted a post that litarly showed you trying to stop the last scum lynch so you couldn't even argue maiden on that point if you wanted to try
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Let's not forget that our deceased friend, the cop Ornette Coleman, once placed a vote on Mingus and put it back on Hiromi to try and avoid getting lynched.

The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by The Dry Flood »

looooool, yeah lets lynch the cop cleared player, who the player cleared by silver who conveniently died that night.
Wow This makes me not want to lynch Dixon, are you mafia man? Since I'd expect town to be more observant and not say we should Lycnh two people who could be easily mislynches, espacilly since one is cop cleared. This is a sloppy bandwagon attempt.
Golden
Marmot

Return to “Previous Heists”