grrr... tech. :(

it was so much more bad ass if I hadn't fucked up the link. :(
Management
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Re: [DAY 12] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Hey prisoners: it looks like you folks were running into some bad luck with the challenges considering the number of shankings that have occurred. Were any of the challenges blatantly hijacked by someone, or were they honest errors?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Operator »

Sloonei wrote:Sorry for being unhelpful out of the gate, prisoners. Most of what you need to know has been summed up over the last couple of day phases, so you probably only need to read as far back as Day 10, and even then you can just skim for some of the main points. I'll compile some lengthy posts tomorrow, pinkie swear.
like 813 style pinkie swear?
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Hey prisoners: it looks like you folks were running into some bad luck with the challenges considering the number of shankings that have occurred. Were any of the challenges blatantly hijacked by someone, or were they honest errors?
I don't think any of it was intentional blatent hijacking. I think most of it was non participation and bad luck. Things that are honestly pretty common on TS.

can't wait to figure out which one of my co-prisoners is epi though. :feb: :feb:
Management
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 413022 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Hey prisoners: it looks like you folks were running into some bad luck with the challenges considering the number of shankings that have occurred. Were any of the challenges blatantly hijacked by someone, or were they honest errors?
I don't think any of it was intentional blatent hijacking. I think most of it was non participation and bad luck. Things that are honestly pretty common on TS.

can't wait to figure out which one of my co-prisoners is epi though. :feb: :feb:
Cool beans, just wondering because if someone blew up a challenge on purpose I'd have labeled them the undercover cop. I think the cops know what side the prisoners are on after the first breakout. :feb:
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

509 - thanks for the heads up -

of all 3 of the candidates, based on what you are saying and no going back to read, I'm most leary of an Elo lynch.

Regardless of alginment, he'd call her distracted "not reading the thread" game out. His defense of her could be seen as buddying, or as "he ows her one" as she conned him as a baddie once. What I'm getting at is he could call out her posting patterns how you describe if she was or wasn't his cop buddie and it'd have the same effect. See?

I'd honestly have to start at day 10? is it? and go back and read them together.

linki - 509 - that's not saying any of our non participants that haven't been shanked aren't flying undercover. We are shanking people who do not help us. undercover cop is either participating or we haven't gotten to him yet. :feb:
Management
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 413022 wrote:

You can help us on the latter point! I don't know how the mechanics of the prison works just yet, but I assume you guys can all see when new Prisoner accounts are added and become active. Epi was just lynched during the last day phase, so he would habe entered into the penetentiary within the last 24 hours or not at all.

The only other cop possibly in there with you is the undercover cop. We know they are not with us, or else the game would have ended a few days ago, but we do not know who it is. A few names have been speculated on, but there is no consensus.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Remember that prisoners are not allowed to out themselves OR other prisoners.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

thanks 509. :)

rest assured though, all prisoners have a bone to pick with the warden. :feb:
Management
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Remember that prisoners are not allowed to out themselves OR other prisoners.
Oh. Butts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Part of me wonders if Epi specifically convinced his wife to fill in for his team mate (Serge) when the need arose for a replacement.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Part of me wonders if Epi specifically convinced his wife to fill in for his team mate (Serge) when the need arose for a replacement.
maybe? the WIFOM in this case is VERY red and VERY dry - ya know?

And again, this is without actually reading back and stuff....
Management
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@Hosts: Are the identities of all prisoners the same as they were during the last prison break?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 413022 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Part of me wonders if Epi specifically convinced his wife to fill in for his team mate (Serge) when the need arose for a replacement.

You do not think we should lynch Elohcin?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 413022 wrote:

I dig. It's never easy to feel terrific about lynching someone with a single-digit post count.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Sloonei wrote:@Hosts: Are the identities of all prisoners the same as they were during the last prison break?
we CDFed our socks just for giggles. ;) :D :mafia:hi

linki - I'm saying at this moment, with just what you guys are saying and no quotes and not going back and rereading, that case is the one I feel least convinced of. It has the most opportunity for epi to be at the same time potentially protecting a teammate or throwing a civ he owes one to under the bus.

Based on my VERY limited knowlege, it's the most WIFOM of the cases.

Does that make more sense?
Management
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I understand you 413. At this point everything is process of elimination. If Eloh is not a cop, then Soneji and chaindeath must be. I'd recommend exploring their ISOs to see how you feel about that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

When it comes down to process of elimination I feel a bit better, at least. The thing I will need to have happen to sway me off of Elohcin is for me to be convinced that Soneji is bad. I've been reading him as town for a few days now, and unless that changes my vote will go to Elohcin or chaindeath. I intend to do my homework on him tomorrow and I don't expect any of the prisoners to offer up a full ISO or anything, if there's anything anyone can say that might be key to reading him that would be awesome
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

And I also think that if Elohcin and chaindeath are the cops, then eloh is the chief. Epi was bussing chaindeath too hard for him to be the chief. I am assuming chaindeath is the beat cop right.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

sloonei - I'd love to be that guy, sadly I don't think I am.

509 - great to see you still keeping on. Our peeps will be around to do what I can't do. Weekends are particularly bad for me. My baby momma found out I'm out and so did my family and now apparently I have kids to see and shit....

Operation Ivy is still strong though. I'm sure my homies won't let us down. :noble:
Management
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rachel Green »

Oh my GOD, do you have any idea how good it feels to break out of prison and then see that I was TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT EPIGNOSIS??? Like, I walked in to the game and BOOM, pinned him, with TIMESTAMPS and erratic behaviour. I don't need any thanks, that just feels... so, so good.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Anyhoo, what's up? It seems like we're nearing endgame? Not many names on the list! I won't be around too, too much so any help in condensing things is always appreciated.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Welcome back to the action 920077. I summarized earlier why only three people in the tally are really suspects, this might help you narrow your focus.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I'll help the prisoners understand why they don't need to worry about Sloonei and Turnip Head in ways that those two cannot.

We know for sure that both dons are still alive. They cannot be arrested, and no lynches have resulted in a don flip.

Sloonei mechanically must be a don. agleaminranks the traitor was triggered to switch sides after Day 1. This means his don voted for him on Day 1. The following people voted for agleam on Day 1:

S~V~S - can't be don, was arrested
Golden - can't be don, was arrested
DDL - can't be don, was lynched and flipped Sockface
Epignosis - can't be don, was lynched and flipped Warden
Sloonei - alive and the don

Turnip Head is 98% likely to be the other don. An attempt to lynch him already failed, and a clear consigliere candidate is visible in thellama73.

I cannot be a cop because only one had been arrested when I was paroled (RadicalFuzz), and he was already modkilled.

This is why our focus is completely on chaindeath, Elohcin/Serge, and Soneji.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Thanks!
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Thank you all for you briefings on the goingson of this game since our departure back to prison Day 6. I am going to updat my notes on this side of the prison walls first, re-read everything since our latest escape and go back to read from Day 10 as was suggested. I will try to answer questions about us but please noted that our ability to share information is highly restricted by the hosts. I don't want to have made it this far just to get "modkilled" like Long Con did.

And by the way, congratulations and excellent work to my fellow prisoners. Our recent spate of participation issues had me concerned about our ability to win that last challenge. I'm glad we found the old "fighting spirit" once again.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Marge Simpson »

Sloonei wrote:Putting my vote on Elohcin to start the day. 2 out of the 3 of Elo, chaindeath, and Soneji are the remaining cops.
You make sense to me. I need to read back, I only went back a page or two from where the thread was when we broke out. From what I did read, I am kinda surprised they killed Nero. Although an Eloh who was bad with her husband would have been more involved I would think, but what do I know?

To start, Elohcin
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

hEY GIRLS
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I'm new, but like I'm not 'new' new. I'm like a really old woman who's just taken up bingo for the first time. You dig?

So yeah. I'll get into it at a later time but my skim through the thread tells me a few things:

1) We're so close!
2) The prisoner is so cool!
3) Sloonei shouldn't be immune from having every inch of himself thoroughly interrogated, especially with these few players left.
4) Turnip Head should be your only confirmed civ.
To be recycled
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Snapshot »

Elochin

Soneji is the other one.

Lynch these two and win.

Also, hi all.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

BTW, I will be gone most of the day but I can explain those reads later. I was suspecting them before I was arrested.
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Well, updating my notes on how was arrested and when has been very informative, if you know what I mean. Now I shall update my notes on the votes. It seems Elochin is headed for prison, which from what few notes I took the first time, seems fine with me.

Glad to see you still fighting the good fight, 509. Your departure from our ranks was felt for quite a while afterward. I'm glad we could keep things together for this second "field trip." Sorry to hear that 740 abandoned you. Perhaps he took Operation IVY a little too literally.

It seems that the Chief was still alive as of Night 9, given the dual arrests of Quin and Black Rock. My notes also tell me that only three of the six police appear to have been "dealt with." Given the number of players currently in the game, is it safe to assume that it is 4-2 with the Undercover Cop arrested under an assumed identity, rather than 3-3? Typically a tie defaults to the baddies' wincon but that's just my experience.
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Fog of Love Host »

Hello everyone. :keys:

I think the so called "seemer" has already been arrested and is within these walls.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Re: [DAY 11] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Marge Simpson »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:That's not true, you can scratch and claw your way back up my rainbow. I am confident, but I am not certain.
I have no intention of scratching or clawing my way up a rainbow.
Post of the game.

I am glad to see Dom & Epi were both bad. From the looks of it, the town had a bit of a dry spell.

Hoping to hear more from TH. Gotta get back to work, will finish reading later.

LInki @829579, any ideas on who you think the Seemer was? It would be good to know for sure that he was gone.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

It's not a certainty that the seemer was already lynched, but I do think it's highly likely. Hell, even if not we'd know all three cops left.

I think Epi's flip is an indicator that ika could have been the seemer as many theorized earlier.

If there's another parole we might be able to lock the game down in a pro-civilian way. Let's coalesce under one banner, innocent prisoners, and get these dirty cops out of the picture. :dark:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 413022 wrote:

You can help us on the latter point! I don't know how the mechanics of the prison works just yet, but I assume you guys can all see when new Prisoner accounts are added and become active. Epi was just lynched during the last day phase, so he would habe entered into the penetentiary within the last 24 hours or not at all.

The only other cop possibly in there with you is the undercover cop. We know they are not with us, or else the game would have ended a few days ago, but we do not know who it is. A few names have been speculated on, but there is no consensus.
I have been keeping full documentation of new arrivals and when they joined us in "the slammer." I am checking with our hosts to see how much of that information can actually be shared. Don't want to get myself "modkilled' you know.

Sloonei wrote:@Hosts: Are the identities of all prisoners the same as they were during the last prison break?
I believe so. I am the same as I was before and I have not seen any personality changes in those of us who took part in the first prison break.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Prisoner 829579 wrote:Hello everyone. :keys:

I think the so called "seemer" has already been arrested and is within these walls.
I agree. This is very possible.
Reporting
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Fog of Love Host »

Soneji is online.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

That Nerolunar was lynched says to me that Epi successfully deduced my role. The Prisoner likely wasn't arrested due to what Epi himself stated as the reason he hadn't been arrested in prior phases: he doesn't interfere with the cop win-con.

Elohcin

Epi waved away suspicion of her based on meta reasons that she would be active if she had BTSC and hes been too vocal of chaindeath for me to put much trust in him being the Police Chief.

Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Okay, just by looking at the vote profile, Elohcin is pretty clearly one of the police. I fully agree with 509, however, that we should use this day to the fullest to discuss all possible scenarios and try to break the last "pig" out of the other two being suggested.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Celeste »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I understand you 413. At this point everything is process of elimination. If Eloh is not a cop, then Soneji and chaindeath must be. I'd recommend exploring their ISOs to see how you feel about that.
Well if chaindeath is not a cop, then Elohcin or Soneji must be, right? :shrug:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 483934 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I understand you 413. At this point everything is process of elimination. If Eloh is not a cop, then Soneji and chaindeath must be. I'd recommend exploring their ISOs to see how you feel about that.
Well if chaindeath is not a cop, then Elohcin or Soneji must be, right? :shrug:
If chaindeath is not a cop, then Elohcin and Soneji must be. It works in any order. If you think one possibility is more likely than the others, then by all means share your rationale. :)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:That Nerolunar was lynched says to me that Epi successfully deduced my role. The Prisoner likely wasn't arrested due to what Epi himself stated as the reason he hadn't been arrested in prior phases: he doesn't interfere with the cop win-con.

Elohcin

Epi waved away suspicion of her based on meta reasons that she would be active if she had BTSC and hes been too vocal of chaindeath for me to put much trust in him being the Police Chief.
Who do you think the seemer was, and what degree of confidence do you have in your answer?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Soneji wrote:That Nerolunar was lynched says to me that Epi successfully deduced my role. The Prisoner likely wasn't arrested due to what Epi himself stated as the reason he hadn't been arrested in prior phases: he doesn't interfere with the cop win-con.

Elohcin

Who do you think the seemer was, and what degree of confidence do you have in your answer?
Ika, 99%

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Hello prisoners! Hope some of you are enjoying your return to the outside world :)

For my money it's Elohcin and chaindeath. I feel okay about Soneji atm.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Okay. He hasn't stated it himself (as per the rules), but Soneji's confidence that ika was the seemer would suggest he is the Stool Pidgeon that ika flipped as, or he wants it to appear that way. I can't right now, but someone needs to check his posts for ika-relevant content to test this theory -- especially the content coming after ika's lynch.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:

Elohcin

The options for the seemer would be:

DrWilgy (D1)
RadicalFuzz (D2) flipped Surveillance Specialist
Long Con (D3)
Gleam (D4)
DDL (D5)
ika (D6)
Boomslang (D8)
Scotty (D9)
Dom (D10) flipped Rookie Cop
Epignosis flipped Warden

I doubt there would be any reason for the "seemer" to appear as one of the other police officers because it would still let everyone know a "pig" is dead even though they're thinking the wrong role has been eliminated. What's interesting is that the Warden stopped taunting us long before Epignosis was lynched. We assumed you all had lynched him Day 7 or 8.

Long Con was very instrumental in our third challenge, which led to our first escape. Perhaps he was motivated by revenge or just wasn't ready to be done with the game yet. DDL flat out asked us to shank him because he was just done with the game after he got lynched. Not likely a cop there. Knowing more now about the relationship between Silverwolf and Ika, it could very well be that Ika was the seemer since Silverwolf voted for Ika two days in a row. They claim to be able to read each other very well.

I am still waiting on our hosts. Would like to know what challenges we were faced with since your departure, 509? You missed some good ones.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sure 813, fill me in.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Very well. You know the first three challenges, but I'll give the full recap:

Day 2: Everyone had to post at least five times but everyone had to post once before anyone could post a second time and so on. Victory

Day 3: Decoding the secret text with only 4 or 5 letters to guide us. Victory

Day 4: We had to match at least 10 of 15 quotes to the players who said them in the "game thread." Victory

Day 5: Either this or this depending on your musical preference.

Now for the ones you missed out on:

Day 6: Each time someone posted it reset a 30-minute timer. If 30 minutes went by without someone posting, we would fail. Victory

Day 7: Same concept as Day 6, except it was a 10-minute timer. The hosts expected us to concede but we refused to yield and managed to generate almost 2,000 posts in 48 hours, a feat which will not soon be forgotten by those of us who lost sleep over this one. Victory

Day 8: Every player had to post at least five times in a different language. No one could use the same language and English was prohibited. Thanks to two non-participating prisoners who have since been shanked, we lost this very winnable challenge. Failure

Day 9: The prison population was divided into two groups. Group 1 was asked one question at a time. Group 2 started with $500 and had to wager between $0 and $100 on how we thought Group 1 would answer. Purely guesswork and we came up short. Failure

Day 10: The shank poll had to be a unanimous decision and all prisoners had to vote in order to succeed. Prisoner 331347 was gracious enough to vote for himself another prisoner failed to show up and vote. We lost the challenge but 331347 was still shanked. Failure

Day 11: We were all split up into pairs and got to chit-chat for a day. During the night, one player in the pair was asked questions and the other had to guess their answers. The prison population had to average 20 out of 25 questions correct to win. I was pleasantly surprised to see us win that one, bringing us here today. Victory
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Young Lady »

Go team 10 minute challenge.
Supervisor
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 640326 wrote:Go team 10 minute challenge.
Indeed. That challenge should have been worth double, frankly.

Return to “Previous Jobs”