It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Re: [DAY 12] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Ned Flanders »

813 you forgot to mention that he has an unexplained hatred for 606 and that he disrespects them every chance he gets. :(
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 606386 wrote:813 you forgot to mention that he has an unexplained hatred for 606 and that he disrespects them every chance he gets. :(
You still can't get over the fact that I wanted to do "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" as a solo and not a duet, can you?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Young Lady »

606 could you do a live blog of Buffy please?
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Prisoner 606386 wrote:813 you forgot to mention that he has an unexplained hatred for 606 and that he disrespects them every chance he gets. :(
You still can't get over the fact that I wanted to do "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" as a solo and not a duet, can you?
No, I can't. Especially since you didn't even finish it and with my help you would have.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Prisoner 640326 wrote:606 could you do a live blog of Buffy please?
:D

I would but spam, you know.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 606386 wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:
No, I can't. Especially since you didn't even finish it and with my help you would have.
I did finish that song thank you very much. I stopped 2/3 of the way through and then resumed when I was able. Once the prison yard threads are fully visible, I can prove it. I believe 208 was there to witness the occasion.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Anyway, we are derailing the subject at hand. I have nothing more to say at this time on relevant issues. I will return when I have more pertinent information to share.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Prisoner 606386 wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:
I did finish that song thank you very much. I stopped 2/3 of the way through and then resumed when I was able. Once the prison yard threads are fully visible, I can prove it. I believe 208 was there to witness the occasion.
It doesn't count if you took a break. :meany:
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 606386 wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Prisoner 606386 wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Ex-zip-it A.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Turnip Head wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:ika could have been the real stool pigeon and Soneji could still be town.
How do you figure? I think Soneji quite clearly hinted at himself being the stool pigeon which ika flipped as. If that's not true, then I can't fathom a town motive for Soneji to do that.
I must have missed that. Doesn't that seem unnecessarily risky though?
I'm not sure it would be. Epignosis was clearly keeping tabs on the roles in the game from his baddie hideout (Soneji suggested as much himself), that's what he meant when he kept referencing his spreadsheet before we lynched him. If Epi had pegged one of the townies already removed from the game as the real stool pigeon, then Soneji could confidently take on that identity himself. What he wouldn't have planned for is the influx of prisoners returning to the game who might challenge his claim.

There is reason to doubt those challengers too though. I will expand if I can, but I need to ask the hosts.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Prisoner 606386 wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Prisoner 606386 wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Ex-zip-it A.
You mean Exhibit A as in more evidence that you hate me?
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 606386 wrote:You mean Exhibit A as in more evidence that you hate me?
Oh look, I'm Zip-pi Longstocking!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Celeste »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Prisoner 640326 wrote:What are your player notes on me 813?
Prisoner 640326
Entry Date: [REDACTED]
Likely Identities: [REDACTED]
Number of Challenges Present For: [REDACTED]
Player Notes: Better than average participation throughout their duration. Came in clutch during one challenge. Hostile at first but endearing. Humorous side appears at unexpected moments. Do not provide access to lighters or other means of starting a fire.
Oh, can I get a grade? :grin:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Celeste »

Sloonei wrote:I'll ask this again for the prisoners, since no one seemed to answer the first time: Chaindeath or Elohcin? This is every bit as important a question as the one about soneji/ika.
I'm pretty sure I did answer this question, just not 100% explicitly.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Was Silverwolf the stool pigeon?

The following posts were those she made immediately after ika was lynched and flipped stool pigeon:
Spoiler: show
Silverwolf wrote:Sigh................

I have one little thing that concerns me about this...................
Silverwolf wrote:Nah, probs just being paranoid.

I'm sorry ika..................... :hugs:
Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Sigh................

I have one little thing that concerns me about this...................
Just one?
Yes
Silverwolf wrote:
sig wrote:
MAYBE Ika was the seemer in fact I'm kind off certain he might be the seemer.
This is the one thing that concerned me I was talking about.
I find myself hitting the same snag that I'd hit earlier in the game. If Silverwolf had the same role that ika flipped as, then how could she possibly have posted the part I highlighted? How does that make a lick of sense? She initially expressed concern in vague terms that he might be the seemer, but stepped off of that immediately afterword and even apologized to ika for the apparent mislynch. It was until after then, when sig raised the possibility that ika was the seemer, that Silverwolf began to push that theory into the thread.

This would seem to suggest that she had reason to suspect ika was the seemer, but not reason to know ika was the seemer. And at this point, I think she was correct either way -- ika seems like the most likely seemer candidate by a wide margin now. But if it was her intuition at work, then her role was not relevant to her mindset. That would mean she was not the stool pigeon.

If anyone disagrees with my logic so far, please say so. It's imperative that we collectively get this right.
Silverwolf wrote:
indiglo wrote:Ok, but how does it make sense that the scum team would bus their Seemer when most of the obvious civs are NOT on board with said lynch? It is illogical. The Seemer's strength (as I see it) is that when all the civs get real suspish of him, and decide to lynch him, he throws a wrench in their thinking by Seeming civ. That was not the case here.

The Inglorious Civsters (pardon me for using that, even though it hasn't been voted on or notorized) were not on board with the ika vote. It makes zero sense to me that ika was the Seemer. ZERO.
Discounting this possibility outright is foolish. And just because ika didn't play how you'd expect the seemer to play, doesn't mean he isn't. Like I've said over and over, making everything black and white is how town loses.
Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I think indiglo's point about who voted where is sound. I don't think ika was the seemer.
Well, I think it's possible but whatever.........................
I agree that it's possible. I just don't think it's the most likely scenario. I'm inclined to judge the lynch as a mislynch.
I am not.
Silverwolf wrote:Like, everyone just wants to say I was wrong and I should accept that and not consider I might have reasons for thinking ika was the seemer. Like, not only dismissing it outright but making snide remarks to me about being wrong and yet ANOTHER assumption I don't know ika.

Town is gonna lose this game. It makes me sad.
Silverwolf wrote:When the game ends and ika is shown to be the seemer I want those of you laughing at me and being snide to me to apologize.
Silverwolf wrote:
S~V~S wrote: ika isn't the seemer. The Day 2 lynch proves it. Facts trump gut/tone reads. And I say this as a tone reader myself. There was a save on Fuzz, and it formed around ika when there were other very viable options. Was ika a baddie? Survey says, "NO WAY JOSE". No WIFOM needed.
If you think ika wouldn't put votes on a buddy and get him lynched, you don't know him very well. He absolutely would. Yes, they both could be baddie wagons.

And for whoever said he made a post about being the Stool Pidgeon-it's called fakecrumbing a fakerole. Yes, he would do this.

Anyway, I'm getting nowhere with this so I'm done with this topic.
This is where it gets a little tougher to figure out. Silverwolf pressed the theory that ika was the seemer with some fervor, but it appears that fervor was motivated as much by other players' doubts of her theory as it was her confidence in it. I still get the impression she was promoting read she had on ika as opposed to trying to convey to the thread that she had information. The difference is crucial.
Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I actually considered for a moment that SW might have the role ika flipped as, but her initial reaction to the lynch would seem to reject that theory.
I have "reasons" for thinking ika is the seemer.
This one though. It hurts me. Those quotation marks! Augh.

I specifically suggested that Silverwolf might be the stool pigeon to explain her stance, and this was her response. She literally used quotation marks, which looks like a role hint. It would for most people at least. I don't really know what Silverwolf meant to convey here, but I hope she can find a way to explain now without breaking prisoner rules.

~~~

Overall I think the evidence is stronger that Silverwolf was not the stool pigeon than it is that she was the stool pigeon. If I'm correct about that, then it would leave the door open for Soneji to be town.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Marge Simpson »

Elohcin, I think. I waffled over her Meta, but I certainly could be wrong, and think the arguments are more compelling than a meta based case. I also think she did not want to get involved in a big game like this one, and prolly it would only be her old man who could talk her into it. Plus my gut was a bit off in the recent past, so :shrug:

I feel more sure about her than about chaindeath. So for now I will leave my vote there.

I am looking for Turnip Heads vote, also, tbh. I trust his judgment.

Linki; I have no doubt that he is town.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Oh wait, I confuzzled Sloonei/Soneji. I have no doubt about Sloonei; I am not as sure about Soneji.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Grand Scheme »

Ya know.... Does anyone still wonder what the mod "action" was?

I feel like that could explain a lot more. Still think silver was a stool pigeon.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Snapshot »

I could explain why ika is the seemer, but doing so would be breaking game rules. Sorry, but post game, I'll be happy to lay out my reasoning on this and why soneji is most likely not the stool pigeon.

I also forgot if there is one scum, both dons, everyone wins. So if an Elochin lynch happens, I'm happy. Soneji needs to die tomorrow to eliminate all the scum but if you guys insist on chaindeath, town can still win.

Oh, and I'm town. I'm not scum trying to fool you. You don't have to believe me but it would be nice if I was listened to this time is all I'm asking.
Reporting
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Prisoner 126993 wrote:I could explain why ika is the seemer, but doing so would be breaking game rules. Sorry, but post game, I'll be happy to lay out my reasoning on this and why soneji is most likely not the stool pigeon.

I also forgot if there is one scum, both dons, everyone wins. So if an Elochin lynch happens, I'm happy. Soneji needs to die tomorrow to eliminate all the scum but if you guys insist on chaindeath, town can still win.

Oh, and I'm town. I'm not scum trying to fool you. You don't have to believe me but it would be nice if I was listened to this time is all I'm asking.
Wouldn't nobody actually win due to nobody having win cons fulfuiled? Also could dons just lynch cop?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

My "reasons" was legitimate. I can't explain which is frustrating as hell but I can tell you they are valid. Soneji is NOT the stool pigeon or town. His behavior is not indicative of that with what I know. I really am stretching things to even say this much. ika IS the seemer for the same reason. He wasn't the stool pigeon. Trust me on this one is all I ask. It's the best I can do now.
Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Prisoner 126993 wrote:Trust me on this one is all I ask.
You say that like it's not a lot to ask in a game like this.
Assault
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Grand Scheme »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I swear, we could absolutely know ika's alignment right now if SW would just take a hard 100% stance. It'd be plain as day. Come on, let's stop farking around and do it.
I'm 100% certain he's scum.

Those wanting me to vote him-all good things come to those who wait.
Im disappointed in you silver, i thought you knew me better than that. No im not scum and if you are 100% convinced of it im am greatly saddened that you are 100% convinced of this. I expected better then this form you.....

This myslynch is going to be 100% on you

pedit: yes she is wrong
Ya, this post by IKA is 100% scum.

Just went isoing
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Prisoner 419713 wrote:
Prisoner 126993 wrote:I could explain why ika is the seemer, but doing so would be breaking game rules. Sorry, but post game, I'll be happy to lay out my reasoning on this and why soneji is most likely not the stool pigeon.

Wouldn't nobody actually win due to nobody having win cons fulfuiled? Also could dons just lynch cop?
Dons can lynch cop but if town decides to go the wrong way, it's not a loss because I don't have faith they are gonna lynch soneji. I'll double check on win cons in that scenario.

Actually:

@hosts-What happens if it is one cop, and both dons? Who wins?
Reporting
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Prisoner 606386 wrote:

It shouldn't have to be. But people are very ego centered.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Prisoner 606386 wrote:
I think some folks have figured it out and they are the ones I'm talking to here.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Snapshot »

Prisoner 419713 wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I swear, we could absolutely know ika's alignment right now if SW would just take a hard 100% stance. It'd be plain as day. Come on, let's stop farking around and do it.
I'm 100% certain he's scum.

Those wanting me to vote him-all good things come to those who wait.
Im disappointed in you silver, i thought you knew me better than that. No im not scum and if you are 100% convinced of it im am greatly saddened that you are 100% convinced of this. I expected better then this form you.....

This myslynch is going to be 100% on you

pedit: yes she is wrong
Ya, this post by IKA is 100% scum.

Just went isoing
Yeah, that's scummy as shit.
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 126993 wrote:My "reasons" was legitimate. I can't explain which is frustrating as hell but I can tell you they are valid. Soneji is NOT the stool pigeon or town. His behavior is not indicative of that with what I know. I really am stretching things to even say this much. ika IS the seemer for the same reason. He wasn't the stool pigeon. Trust me on this one is all I ask. It's the best I can do now.
I am definitely weighing what you're saying heavily. There are also limits to what I can say pending the hosts response, but know that you're being heard.

With that said, how good do you feel about Elohcin being a better lynch than chaindeath would be?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I'll also say that when I assessed each of the three suspects for their potential part in a Nerolunar arrest, Soneji's was the most troubling to me. chaindeath's was reliant upon him just making a noob mistake, and I don't think he has played in such a way that we need to expect that of him. He's been involved enough and made interesting posts representative of a player who is capable of understanding Mafia. Elohcin's lack of attentiveness is only relevant if she's the only cop -- any of them can tell her who to kill in BTSC.

Soneji though: it's easy to see why he'd kill Nerolunar, and it doesn't require any easy button concessions.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Prisoner 126993 wrote:My "reasons" was legitimate. I can't explain which is frustrating as hell but I can tell you they are valid. Soneji is NOT the stool pigeon or town. His behavior is not indicative of that with what I know. I really am stretching things to even say this much. ika IS the seemer for the same reason. He wasn't the stool pigeon. Trust me on this one is all I ask. It's the best I can do now.
I am definitely weighing what you're saying heavily. There are also limits to what I can say pending the hosts response, but know that you're being heard.

With that said, how good do you feel about Elohcin being a better lynch than chaindeath would be?
Very confident in that.
Reporting
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Sloonei wrote:chaindeath, I think your shift on Nerolunar just before the end of night last night makes you look bad. Care to respond?
Chaindeath knows how the change looked and unfortunately he wasn't able to be sure about Nero's alignment before that point. But Chaindeath can explain his reasoning, though it's going to look very similar to the other reasoning he posted.

Town
Don - Sock
Don - Daisy
chaindeath

Neutral (?)
Prisoner 509

Cops
Soneji
Elo

Prior to this being the state of the board with Nero alive and Epi being flipped as a cop chaindeath looked at what the other roles likely were. with chaindeath being the other town option that the cops would like to lynch they chose to get Nero because he helped in killing off Dom the night before.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Night 10

S~V~S has been arrested by the Police. She was ?????.

Dom has been killed by the Capo and Crew from The Sockfaced Famiglia. He was Rookie Cop, a member of The Police.

It is now Day 11.

You have 48 hours to find a policeman. Good luck, goons!
If the cops were going to arrest Nero that night instead of S~V~S chaindeath is pretty sure they would have gotten the arrest without the kill going off.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Night 2

In an abandoned warehouse near the outskirts of the industrial district, a man is tied and hanging from a meat hook. Another man circles him, carrying a baseball bat. Nearby stands a table full of various instruments of torture.

"Come on Dr. Wilgy, I know you're really a cop. Everything about you screams undercover prick. Save me the time of cutting you up and just admit it now."

Wilgy stares back at the man holding the bat without saying a word.

"You don't really want me to have to use all these tools at my disposal just to make you say what we already know, do you? Come on, talk."

"And give you the satisfaction of saying you knew it all along? No thanks. If you are going to kill me, go ahead. But you're killing a man who would never turn on his own family. You can carry that blood on your hands."

This answer was not the one the man with the bat was looking for and threw him into a complete fury. Within moments all that was left of Wilgy was a bloody mass of flesh.

"Dammit man, now I have to clean this mess up and bury you somewhere. I hate this job some days. Ah fuck it, I'll leave it for someone else to deal with."

---------------------------------------------------

"Our informant says something is going down at this location tonight," the chief says, nodding out the window towards the building. "If we're lucky we will catch the big fish in the middle of something dirty and we can put him away for life."

The group exits the van and move softly into the building before busting into it in yet another flurry of noise and gun brandishing. Hey, if it isn't broke, right? Unfortunately all they found was Wilgy's dead body hanging from a meat hook.

"It looks like he hasn't been dead long, sweep the area, see if you can find anyone else," the chief barked. He was irritated that they had come so close only to find their intended target not there, and their other target dead. It wasn't a good night for him.

------------------------------------------------------

"The boss really liked our work today!"

The Capo and crew were having a beer, talking over their success.

"So what are we going to do with our reward?"

"Try and take out that Sockface Don Bozo, of course!"

"Ohhh," the first guy nodded with a sly grin, "that's why you're the Capo, you've got the brains!"

"So we doin' this or what?"

The Capo nodded toward a booth in the back, "He's over there."

The three grabbed their drinks and made their way over to the booth, before sliding into the booth, two on one side and the third blocking their victim from escape. Matt looked at them nervously, "Hey guys, what's going on?"

"Don't act so innocent, we have you figured out. We're not a bunch of chumps."

"What do you mean?"

"We mean it's closing time. Let's go."

"It's only six fifteen," Matt protested weakly.

The crew member on his side of the booth grabbed his arm and pulled him up, sticking a gun in his ribs, "You have an early bedtime tonight."

No one paid any attention as they escorted him from the bar, or if they noticed they pretended not to. No one wanted any trouble. The gunshot outside created a moment of silence inside and then slowly everyone went on as if nothing had happened.

DrWilgy has been killed by the Hitman from The Sockfaced Famiglia. He was Crew, a member of The Daisy Crime Syndicate.

????? escaped an arrest attempt by the Police.

DrWilgy was already dead and thus escaped an arrest attempt by the Police.

Matt has been killed by the Capo and Crew from The Daisy Crime Syndicate. He was The Fall Guy, a member of The Daisy Crime Syndicate.

It is now Day 3.

You have 48 hours to find a policeman. Good luck, goons!
He thinks this implies there is an order of operations to the night and how arrests happen, maybe?

The biggest point he wants to make is that he should not be the target of the lynch because he is pretty sure that makes the town lose. If a don can only be killed if the majority of his family votes for him they would tie and neither family would win in totality.
Every night, he selects a mission that the Capo and Crew must perform; he either punishes or rewards them based on their performance. Additionally, every night, he puts a hit out on a player; if it matches the name submitted by Hitman, the hit is successful. He is immune to any Police night actions. Can only be lynched if the majority of his voters is from his own family. Has BTSC with Consigliere.
Chaindeath would like to be as transparent during this time as the rules will allow.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 958153 wrote:I'm new, but like I'm not 'new' new. I'm like a really old woman who's just taken up bingo for the first time. You dig?

So yeah. I'll get into it at a later time but my skim through the thread tells me a few things:

1) We're so close!
2) The prisoner is so cool!
3) Sloonei shouldn't be immune from having every inch of himself thoroughly interrogated, especially with these few players left.
4) Turnip Head should be your only confirmed civ.
Go ahead and interrogate me then, bud.
That's a job for those who are caught up enough with the game to know your good and bad moments. You seem to have just accepted the assumption people are making that you're a don when there's a lack of significant evidence to suggest that it's true.

@Whicheverprisonermentionedmyvote - When I placed it the Elohcin train hadn't piled on yet. I wanted him to feel pressure and for players to exploit that for some good reads :nicenod:
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Sloonei wrote:I'll ask this again for the prisoners, since no one seemed to answer the first time: Chaindeath or Elohcin? This is every bit as important a question as the one about soneji/ika.
chaindeath, 100%.
To be recycled
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 958153 wrote:You seem to have just accepted the assumption people are making that you're a don when there's a lack of significant evidence to suggest that it's true.
You don't think the agleaminranks votes of Day 1 are sufficient evidence in Sloonei's favor?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

All:

I apologize for my absence since starting Day 12 last night. I've been absolutely swamped with PhD work and was dealing with vertigo issues again, so I was out of commission for some time. I haven't properly addressed all the mountains of PMs I've received, nor have I caught up on the thread. Daisy will be assisting me in these matters over the rest of today.

Meanwhile, I am at least aware of one prisoner blatantly breaking the rules, like Long Con did, so unfortunately I must take action in that regard.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I can't believe I have to modkill someone AGAIN for breaking this rule, but here we are...
MovingPictures07 wrote:Please take utmost note of the following post, which details the prisoner rules given we have another prison break on our hands:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Seems we have a prisoner influx on our hands. :mafia:

Please note these rules for prisoners:

Prisoner Rules
Please take utmost note of these rules regarding prisoner activity in the main game subforum. Violations will be swiftly and severely punished.

1) No role outing of yourself or anyone else. If you had a past life in the main game, don't talk about it or hint at it in any regard. At all. Unless you want to die and get your faction punished.
2) No identity outing of yourself or anyone else (i.e., MovingPictures07).
3) If you had BTSC in the main game or with your cellmate in prison, don't resume it. If you're a prisoner, you have no BTSC.
4) You may, however, alignment claim truthfully or falsely, although it is not necessarily recommended.
5) You may also discuss any events or discussions which transpired in the Prison Yard threads.
6) No discussing cell-related events or discussions.

If you have questions not answered by these rules, or if you have questions about the rules, let us hosts know. Have fun with your new playmates. :feb:
Prisoner 126993 wrote:BTW, I will be gone most of the day but I can explain those reads later. I was suspecting them before I was arrested.
Don't make posts like this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 12

Insert story here.

Prisoner 126993 has been killed in a shooting (for breaking the rules). She was Silverwolf.

It is still Day 12.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

EDITED, because I am dead.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

EDITED AGAIN.

If you want to discuss this further, prisoner, PM us.
Reporting
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No, you can't discuss your past life, if you had one, in any form. There is a reason we're enforcing this so militantly (the parole/resurrection function). Could the rule have been any clearer?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Prisoner 958153 wrote:You seem to have just accepted the assumption people are making that you're a don when there's a lack of significant evidence to suggest that it's true.
You don't think the agleaminranks votes of Day 1 are sufficient evidence in Sloonei's favor?
I hadn't read that post, but now looking at the polls, I don't understand what SVS and DDL voting gleam have to do with Sloonei?
To be recycled
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just had to delete two more posts.
Prisoner 126993 wrote:EDITED AGAIN.

If you want to discuss this further, prisoner, PM us.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Chaindeath, explain this like I am stupid. What does this mean?
If the cops were going to arrest Nero that night instead of S~V~S chaindeath is pretty sure they would have gotten the arrest without the kill going off.
I thought the host said that night powers go through if the person using them dies. So I am unsure how who was arrested would have had an effect on this. Dom was killed by the civvies according to this post.

MP, since you are here, night powers & kills & such still go through if the person who had the power dies that night, right? Or did I imagine you said that?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Welp. Anyway. We're in the heated final days of a heck of a game, so let's finish strong y'all. Moving foward.

Hey chaindeath, it's clear that you've been trying to keep track of peoples' roles. That can be a productive exercise, and I admit that it's not my strong suit personally. Would you be able to tell me what kinds of methods you're using to determine what roles certain people might have, and how long you've been working on that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Prisoner 607001 wrote:MP, since you are here, night powers & kills & such still go through if the person who had the power dies that night, right? Or did I imagine you said that?
That is correct.

Please let us know if we've missed any other questions; it's been a hectic day. Apologies for the delay. Thanks!
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Prisoner 607001 wrote:Chaindeath, explain this like I am stupid. What does this mean?
I thought the host said that night powers go through if the person using them dies. So I am unsure how who was arrested would have had an effect on this. Dom was killed by the civvies according to this post.

MP, since you are here, night powers & kills & such still go through if the person who had the power dies that night, right? Or did I imagine you said that?
That was said in Spirited Away mafia, you confused geezer, you. Although, I guess it's likely to be the same.

What say you MP; do dead players night actions carry through?
To be recycled
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 958153 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
I hadn't read that post, but now looking at the polls, I don't understand what SVS and DDL voting gleam have to do with Sloonei?
The traitor role is triggered by ANY votes, not just final votes. On Day 1, five players voted for agleaminranks. On Night 1, agleam switched sides. This means that agleam's original don must have voted for him on Day 1. The following players all voted for agleam at one point or another on Day 1 (some of them eventually moved their votes elsewhere):

Golden - can't be don, was arrested
S~V~S - can't be don, was arrested
DDL - can't be don, was lynched and flipped as Sockface
Epignosis - can't be don, was lynched and flipped as Warden
Sloonei - the only remaining candidate
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Thanks Host!

So chaindeath, can you be clearer with what you meant up there ^^ without getting in trouble?
Prisoner 958153 wrote:
Prisoner 607001 wrote:Chaindeath, explain this like I am stupid. What does this mean?

That was said in Spirited Away mafia, you confused geezer, you. Although, I guess it's likely to be the same.

No it was said here, he just confirmed it:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Prisoner 607001 wrote:MP, since you are here, night powers & kills & such still go through if the person who had the power dies that night, right? Or did I imagine you said that?
That is correct.

Please let us know if we've missed any other questions; it's been a hectic day. Apologies for the delay. Thanks!
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Prisoner 607001 wrote:Thanks Host!

So chaindeath, can you be clearer with what you meant up there ^^ without getting in trouble?
Prisoner 958153 wrote:

No it was said here, he just confirmed it:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
That is correct.

I noticed. I didn't get a linki for his post, otherwise I wouldn't have said it :p
To be recycled
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Upon further discussion with Daisy, we've decided to end Day 12 and modkill/lynch Elohcin for inactivity. It will then be Night 12 for 24 hours, and there will be a new parole poll.

I'll elaborate further upon this decision in the postgame discussion, whenever it happens.

Return to “Previous Jobs”