30%

Total votes: 20
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Re: [NIGHT 12] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Soneji »

chaindeath wrote:
Soneji wrote:Prisoners, if you wish to have my vote you will have to entertain me. Get to it, for the night is dark and full of terrors :feb:
Yes, terrors like you arresting people as the police chief.
Prison is a place of reform chaindeath, there is nothing terrifying about it :jail:

Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

This thought just occurred to me:

Can someone explain how Dom survived the lynch on Day 11? I see nothing in the roles that would lead to a baddie being given lynch immunity. This tells me that it could either be a undisclosed game mechanic, or be a result of the hosts one-use powers they used way back at the beginning of the game. With this in mind, how feasible is it to suggest that Turnip may also have benefitted from this protection? With all this on the table, I still think chaindeath is more likely to be a policeman.
To be recycled
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

*swerves over curb in front of Soneji's house*

:driveby:
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Marge Simpson »

Soneji wrote:
chaindeath wrote:
Soneji wrote:Prisoners, if you wish to have my vote you will have to entertain me. Get to it, for the night is dark and full of terrors :feb:
Yes, terrors like you arresting people as the police chief.
Prison is a place of reform chaindeath, there is nothing terrifying about it :jail:
That really does sound like a law enforcement perspective. Just sayin.

Linki, Turnip Head was the one to debunk Doms claim. Unlikley for a teammate when Domwas actively trying to save himself.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Come and have a cup of tea with me 509. You would make an amusing informant.

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 958153 wrote:This thought just occurred to me:

Can someone explain how Dom survived the lynch on Day 11? I see nothing in the roles that would lead to a baddie being given lynch immunity. This tells me that it could either be a undisclosed game mechanic, or be a result of the hosts one-use powers they used way back at the beginning of the game. With this in mind, how feasible is it to suggest that Turnip may also have benefitted from this protection? With all this on the table, I still think chaindeath is more likely to be a policeman.
We still don't know how Dom survived that lynch. There had to be some kind of secret mechanic or role ability in motion, but the details elude us and probably will until endgame. We could certainly tinfoil Turnip Head as being the same story, but I don't think it would be wise. We do know after all the dons have to be alive, and it makes no sense for Soneji, chaindeath, or I to be dons.

Plus Soneji is conceding. :p

Beautifully played Soneji and all of the cops. If it weren't for process of elimination and role assignments, this scenario may never have arrived. There's not much a baddie team can do about that.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:Come and have a cup of tea with me 509. You would make an amusing informant.
Hopefully next time we play together we can be on the same side, and maybe I'll even have a name! It's easy to see why NF named you their champ last year. :beer:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Okay, here's the "skinny." If you want to win tomorrow then the only way to do so is to parole one of the following prisoners:

Prisoner 208986
Prisoner 277058
Prisoner 413022
Prisoner 483934
Prisoner 640326
Prisoner 813142
Prisoner 920077

These seven prisoners were all present during the previous jailbreak. All other prisoners who were present during the first jail break are either in this "game thread" with you, left the game in victory, or are now dead either by "shanking," "modkill," or some other mechanic. Because I have been not been told that I can discuss arrival times to the prison beyond what I have already state here, I cannot vouch for anyone but these seven. In the following posts, I will reveal to you what I can from my notes on each of these prisoners.

Please note that paroling any prisoner not on this list may result in the accidental release of the "seemer."
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath likes the cut of P813's jib.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Richard Nixon's Head
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Richard Nixon's Head »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:Okay, here's the "skinny." If you want to win tomorrow then the only way to do so is to parole one of the following prisoners:

Prisoner 208986
Prisoner 277058
Prisoner 413022
Prisoner 483934
Prisoner 640326
Prisoner 813142
Prisoner 920077

These seven prisoners were all present during the previous jailbreak. All other prisoners who were present during the first jail break are either in this "game thread" with you, left the game in victory, or are now dead either by "shanking," "modkill," or some other mechanic. Because I have been not been told that I can discuss arrival times to the prison beyond what I have already state here, I cannot vouch for anyone but these seven. In the following posts, I will reveal to you what I can from my notes on each of these prisoners.

Please note that paroling any prisoner not on this list may result in the accidental release of the "seemer."
I chose the largest number from your list. I hope you don't mind.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 208986
Entry Date: [REDACTED]
Likely Identities: [REDACTED]
Number of Challenges Present For: [REDACTED]
Player Notes: Despite some family issues taking this prisoner away from us, 208986 performed admirably in many challenges. He provided vital support during the 30-minute and 10-minute posting challenges. Participation may have waned after these challenges but he gets a solid A for effort. He did what he could when he could and that was often quite a bit.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

I went with 813142.And did Soneji really concede?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 277058
Player Notes: A little abrasive and blunt at times, but never too pessimistic for my taste that I can recall. Quite helpful in a number of early challenges and very instrumental in the 30-minute post challenge. He was unable to help much in the 10-minute post challenge, however. Solid overall participation really but he contributed little to your cause during the first prison break.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 4

Post by dodo »

Ok! I am caught up! Prison was short but sweet. I'm all for giving parole to one of the contributors to the last jailbreak, since that seems to be a logical option.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 413022
Player Notes: Another solid, early contributor. He was not the most helpful during the 30-minute post challenge but performed admirably during the 10-minute post challenge. I remember him always having a positive attitude and generally taking the high ground during tense moments and disputes. Here is a real team player. A very shrewd mind, he could be helpful to you if this game is not actually wrapping itself up for you all. He always had my back and I thank him for it.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Voted 920. I trust oh valiant 509's opinion there. I don't have time right now to delve into things. Terrible service.

I believe AT&T stands for Awful Telephone Tservice. The T is silent, just like the one-sided conversation I just had for 3 minutes with my mother. More bars in more places- like in Atlantis, the moon, and my neighbor's apartment. But not mine, nooooo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 483934
Player Notes: This is the only one on the list that I cannot speak kindly of. Just one post in the 30-minute post challenge and two posts in the 10-minute post challenge (which yielded nearly 2,000 posts mind you). Performed to the bare minimum in the remaining challenges during which I saw her in action. Contributed little to nothing during both the first prison break and this one now. I am sorry, 483934, but you have not carried your share of the load.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Also is the town really close to winning? That's super exciting! Kill chaindeath or Soneji and let's everyone go home and blow out your birthday candles. Not your birthday? It's everyone's birthday when the COPS ARE DINING IN HELL
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 607001 wrote:I went with 813142.And did Soneji really concede?
Looks that way to me, and it's understandable. He's put up a valiant fight for his team, but now that he's alone he can't win against two living dons. No matter what he does they can't be arrested at night, and eventually they'll lynch him.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I covered this one already but I will elaborate a little more here.

Prisoner 640326
Player Notes: Better than average participation throughout their duration. Came in clutch during one challenge the 10-minute post challenge. Hostile at first but endearing. Humorous side appears at unexpected moments. Do not provide access to lighters or other means of starting a fire. She provided little of worth to you during the first prison break though. We'll always be tight but it would be a stretch to say she is your best option.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Thanks for the reporting effort, 813. Living players: I've said you're safe with 920077, and the same applies to 813142.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

813142 certainly has contributed a lot both times I think.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

And here is mine again.

Prisoner 813142
Player Notes: Brilliant reformed evil genius with a penchant for note-taking and usage of "quotation marks." Got off to a slow start but excellent participation, generally speaking. Since the departure of 509378, he has been something of a unifying force in the prison, encouraging others not to lose hope, coming up with plans with clever acronyms in their name, and easing the tension through knock knock jokes. Some prisoners would be lost without his guidance. He asks little and gives much. A strict disciplinarian to be sure but his heart is in a good place.

I did my best to pick up where 509 left off. I wasn't always patient but I tried as hard as could. I did my best to contribute during the first prison break, even though my efforts helped to lynch a civvie in Dragon D. Luffy. I am a flawed and imperfect individual but this whole process has been very rewarding. The teamwork displayed was unlike anything I've witnessed before in a game and I hope to find a way to bring that to future games. Whatever your decision, it has been a pleasure working with you all.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 920077
Player Notes: A little pessimistic at the start, he really came into his own leading up to the prison break. Circumstances prevented him from participating as much as some of us in the 30-minute and 10-minute posting challenges but his efforts there still shine brighter than anything contributed by later arrivals, save maybe for one. Here is another player who did what he could, when he could. He was most in his element during the prison break, where he wore himself ragged poring over the details of the game thus far. He also deduced that Epignosis was a cop based on his interactions with RadicalFuzz. It took you all until Day 11 to prove him right. Of any of the seven I listed, he was the hungriest for digging in and trying to break this game for the civvies. He will be getting my vote. If this game is not being conceded, he would be the most useful to the civvies in sorting out the remaining baddie. Well done, sir. I tip my hat to you.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I mean, I'm pretty trustworthy too. But in prison I don't have to pay rent, so I might just prefer it on the inside.
To be recycled
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I am impressed by P813's dedication. He has my vote...for now.

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Is there a way to right-align signatures on this sight?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:Is there a way to right-align signatures on this sight?
Not that I'm aware of, but consider it added to the list. :beer:
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Thanks...the majority of my signatures look far better when right-aligned. Only a few are meant for center-aligned.

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Celeste »

I would love to be paroled, but I obviously won't get it. :sigh:

Back to the slammer for me.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:Prisoner 483934
Player Notes: This is the only one on the list that I cannot speak kindly of. Just one post in the 30-minute post challenge and two posts in the 10-minute post challenge (which yielded nearly 2,000 posts mind you). Performed to the bare minimum in the remaining challenges during which I saw her in action. Contributed little to nothing during both the first prison break and this one now. I am sorry, 483934, but you have not carried your share of the load.
It's true.

But considering my personal circumstances at the time, I like to think I went a and b the c of d.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rachel Green »

Day was top long at work falling asleep will pay tomorrow
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Wut
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Sloonei wrote:Wut
What what in the butt
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Ned Flanders »

I want to go back to jail so I can spam Buffy commentary again.
Assault
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Thanks...the majority of my signatures look far better when right-aligned. Only a few are meant for center-aligned.
Nice new avatar/sig scheme, by the way, Majora's Mask is the best. :clap:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:Day was top long at work falling asleep will pay tomorrow
This is the guy 509378 trusts, right?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also are we able to deduce why Silverwolf was so sure Soneji has to be a cop? I am not inclined to believe she was the Stool Pigeon herself, so like what's up with her certainty?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Voting 813 despite being hated by them.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Or maybe because of it, I could be a masochist I dunno.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Also seriously, please don't fucking vote for me.
Assault
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei wrote:Also are we able to deduce why Silverwolf was so sure Soneji has to be a cop? I am not inclined to believe she was the Stool Pigeon herself, so like what's up with her certainty?
Have you read his most recent posts?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Young Lady »

I voted 813.

If there is one prisoner who deserved to be paroled because of the effort he put in in the prison, it's 813. Dunno about the thread, haven't really read anything in here, so I'm an awful choice for a vote :p.

Go 813 :beer:
Supervisor
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Yes, the current parole tally is definitely to my liking. Both front-runners are ace choices.

Soneji seemed to imply that some manner of horrors await -- perhaps he just means his chance at a double arrest. Hopefully no other shenanigans are afoot. I hate shenanigans. :noble:
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

No shenanigans, just whats been right in front of your face this whole time.

@MP: It is the first time I have worn it here. It is a long time favorite of players in the NF mafia community, alongside my Edgar and Kiba sets. The last of those wouldn't feel right to wear here, though.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:No shenanigans, just whats been right in front of your face this whole time.

@MP: It is the first time I have worn it here. It is a long time favorite of players in the NF mafia community, alongside my Edgar and Kiba sets. The last of those wouldn't feel right to wear here, though.
I can see why!

Also, relevant to a prior discussion, you just made your 100th post in a single game thread. :slick:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Keep those parole votes coming, folks!

Oh, and go sockface? Or something like that? Can we even still win? :scared:
Richard Nixon's Head
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Richard Nixon's Head »

Is there anything else I need to do? Besides murder Bart Simpson, I mean.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Prisoner 371724 wrote:Is there anything else I need to do? Besides murder Bart Simpson, I mean.
Have you rigged the mayoral election yet? You could do that. :beer:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:No shenanigans, just whats been right in front of your face this whole time.
I am completely unafraid. :meany:

Return to “Previous Jobs”