[END] Futurama Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which theme will be next in my TV Sitcom Series? (choose 1 or 2, anyone can vote)

Poll ended at Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Friends (Sockpuppets)
7%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Parks and Recreation (Sockpuppets)
25%
Parks and Recreation (Regular Accounts)
7%
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
14%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
4%
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
21%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
11%
I can't decide!!
11%

Total votes: 28
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: [DAY 1] Futurama Mafia

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Golf »

Hermes Conrad wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote: Get a load of this guy, huh? Telling us what to do but not doing anything about it.
Robot Mafia wrote:The general lack of noisiness on this planet is causing my hard drive boil. Joey Mousepad, I want you to find some answers.

Sure thing, boss.
Deez sings are related, mon! How am I supposed to do someting when nobody's talkin'?

Guess I'll start off de suspishionizin' too: Farnsworth said he agreed wit Robot Mafia, but his post also reads dat he tinks my claim makes me look bad! Robot-Mon actually sed it made me look good. So dat's a contradiction.

Also, most people reacted in some way to me claim, but Amy joked it off and left it at dat. It gets mah jeeblahs jangling' just a bit.
That's Professor Farnsworth to you, simpleton! I agreed with my rotund robot friend and his clamping associate that your claim to evil seemed premature. Which means I believe you're not actually evil. I know double negatives are complicated, but I'm afraid you'll have to use... MATH.
Fractal
sprityo
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Marge Simpson »

The news monster is entirely too tightly wound. He needs to relax with something... decadent.

Or perhaps just a lynch vote. He's spoiling my mellow.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 44
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:I'm here, friends! Since nobody else seems to want to stick their head out and place a vote, why not Zoidberg? I'm planting a vote for Scruffy since I find the way he called out Nibbler for stirring discussion to be a bit unnecessary.

Hooray, I'm useful!
I feel you show me disrespect by your failure to acknowledge the vote I placed on Hermes, lobster.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote: Get a load of this guy, huh? Telling us what to do but not doing anything about it.
Robot Mafia wrote:The general lack of noisiness on this planet is causing my hard drive boil. Joey Mousepad, I want you to find some answers.

Sure thing, boss.
Deez sings are related, mon! How am I supposed to do someting when nobody's talkin'?

Guess I'll start off de suspishionizin' too: Farnsworth said he agreed wit Robot Mafia, but his post also reads dat he tinks my claim makes me look bad! Robot-Mon actually sed it made me look good. So dat's a contradiction.

Also, most people reacted in some way to me claim, but Amy joked it off and left it at dat. It gets mah jeeblahs jangling' just a bit.
That's Professor Farnsworth to you, simpleton! I agreed with my rotund robot friend and his clamping associate that your claim to evil seemed premature. Which means I believe you're not actually evil. I know double negatives are complicated, but I'm afraid you'll have to use... MATH.
Maybe you know he's not evil because you are evil. What's that you got in that there box over there?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

You make a good point, Joey. I like the old man's complete craziness, but it is not out of the question that he is responsible for causing the previous explosion of which we were all victims. For now, however, I am content to put a vote on the martian girl until she tells us all why she is here and what she thinks about it. Amy Wong

Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Morbo wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Nibbler wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
So you think it was this guy what says he's the godfather?

I do not. Whoever did this is likely to be incognito at this time.
As a Nibblonian with higher intellectual powers and the ability to disguise myself as cute and loveable, I have investigated the claim and found it faulty. I've seen this kind of thing before. It's meant to stir discussion and it has achieved it's objective.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the litter box awaits.
Hmmm... Scruffy thinks that the Chewing Rat is upto no good. Disguises be bad. Stiring discussion is good, but pointing it out an'leaving at that? Hmmmm...
Yo, I ain't never seen you here before. What sort of a problem do you have with this cuddly fuzzy rat?
I've never seen you here neither...

Tell me, what did that rodent gain from pointin that out?
THE DELICIOUS RODENT WISHED TO POINT OUT THAT THE PUNY JAMAICAN HUMAN WANTED DISCUSSION! HOWEVER, THE RODENT WAS TOO QUICK TO DETERMINE HERMES' INNOCENCE! ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE MAFIA SHOULD BE EXAMINED CLOSELY TO FIGURE OUT THEIR MOTIVES, SUCH AS PLANNING TO INVADE EARTH, FOR INSTANCE!
Are you trying to threaten the Donbot over here? Perhaps my associate Clamps and I should take you out back and teach you a lesson about properly respecting your superiors.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Lunatella »

I rather think we could strike a deal, Robot Mafia. I shall give you your army of the damned and not vote for you and in return I ask just one thing, just one itty-bitty thing: your firstborn son! :feb:

Oh, and that you don't vote for me.
Lunalee
nutella
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Robot Devil wrote:I rather think we could strike a deal, Robot Mafia. I shall give you your army of the damned and not vote for you and in return I ask just one thing, just one itty-bitty thing: your firstborn son! :feb:

Oooh, a solid gold violin! How delightfully excessive!

What is your opinion of the news monster, fellow robot?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Paul Stevens »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Morbo wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Nibbler wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
So you think it was this guy what says he's the godfather?

I do not. Whoever did this is likely to be incognito at this time.
As a Nibblonian with higher intellectual powers and the ability to disguise myself as cute and loveable, I have investigated the claim and found it faulty. I've seen this kind of thing before. It's meant to stir discussion and it has achieved it's objective.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the litter box awaits.
Hmmm... Scruffy thinks that the Chewing Rat is upto no good. Disguises be bad. Stiring discussion is good, but pointing it out an'leaving at that? Hmmmm...
Yo, I ain't never seen you here before. What sort of a problem do you have with this cuddly fuzzy rat?
I've never seen you here neither...

Tell me, what did that rodent gain from pointin that out?
THE DELICIOUS RODENT WISHED TO POINT OUT THAT THE PUNY JAMAICAN HUMAN WANTED DISCUSSION! HOWEVER, THE RODENT WAS TOO QUICK TO DETERMINE HERMES' INNOCENCE! ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE MAFIA SHOULD BE EXAMINED CLOSELY TO FIGURE OUT THEIR MOTIVES, SUCH AS PLANNING TO INVADE EARTH, FOR INSTANCE!
Are you trying to threaten the Donbot over here? Perhaps my associate Clamps and I should take you out back and teach you a lesson about properly respecting your superiors.
MORBO HAS NO ISSUE WITH THE DONBOT! MORBO WISHES TO HEAR MORE FROM THE RAT!
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Quite frankly, I find it offensive that not a single one of you has bothered to talk about me! My legions of fans consist of every person in the galaxy! Surely that must include some of you? I don't know much about math, I pay people for that!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Robot Devil wrote:I rather think we could strike a deal, Robot Mafia. I shall give you your army of the damned and not vote for you and in return I ask just one thing, just one itty-bitty thing: your firstborn son! :feb:

And what is my personal benefit from this supposed deal, eh?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Morbo wrote:MORBO HAS NO ISSUE WITH THE DONBOT! MORBO WISHES TO HEAR MORE FROM THE RAT!
The rat is not here at this present time, so in the meantime why don't you and Clamps exchange some data about the Professor and the martian girl.

Clamps... clamps... Clamps. Clamps!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:Quite frankly, I find it offensive that not a single one of you has bothered to talk about me! My legions of fans consist of every person in the galaxy! Surely that must include some of you? I don't know much about math, I pay people for that!
Get a load of the ball bearings on this guy! He thinks we should be talking about him even though he hasn't given us a single thing to talk about. Joey Mousepad and Clamps are offended that you've not said a word.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:Quite frankly, I find it offensive that not a single one of you has bothered to talk about me! My legions of fans consist of every person in the galaxy! Surely that must include some of you? I don't know much about math, I pay people for that!
Get a load of the ball bearings on this guy! He thinks we should be talking about him even though he hasn't given us a single thing to talk about. Joey Mousepad and Clamps are offended that you've not said a word.
Oh, why there's plenty of things you can talk about me! My... ravishing charm, and dastardly good looks, for example!

Kif, what else could they be talking about?

Your, uh, excellent leadership skills, sir.

Yes! Alien babes love me! Possibly even robots! I haven't decided yet.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Oh, why there's plenty of things you can talk about me! My... ravishing charm, and dastardly good looks, for example!

If you are as much of a lady's man as you tell me that you are then you should have no trouble explaining to me how you feel about the martian girl, Amy Wong.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

If you are as much of a lady's man as you tell me that you are then you should have no trouble explaining to me how you feel about the martian girl, Amy Wong.
She's a beautiful specimen. Shapely, seductive. And I'm at least 90% sure she's a woman. If she were a ship, I'd fly her brains out.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Robot Mafia wrote: If you are as much of a lady's man as you tell me that you are then you should have no trouble explaining to me how you feel about the martian girl, Amy Wong.
The family Wong are wealthy, to be sure, but they have squandered their good fortune on things like, ugh, farming and hard work. I've never once seen them at the opera or in any of my Turkish baths.

As for their daughter, she works a thankless, not to say needless, job at a delivery company, yet she lacks even the eergy to come in here and defend herself. Oh folly! Oh tra la la!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The lack of votes in the poll at this time concerns me.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Robot Mafia wrote:The lack of votes in the poll at this time concerns me.
What disturbs me is why you would want to accuse a sweet, innocent Martian girl of such a heinous crime! And it has nothing to do with the lovely Miss Wong being betrothed to my underling Kif! I do not honor traditional monogamous relationships anyways! Zapp Brannigan is far too sexy for one woman, let alone one species.

It also seems odd that that foul-mouthed, ignorant, atrocious robot trying to steal my fame has yet to enter! Bender hasn't said a word either! Nixon and Headless Agnew are conspicuously absent as well. Now, I'm no detective, though I clearly could be if I wanted to, given my propensity for brilliant deductive reasoning as a seasoned ship captain, but something about that is making my Captain's sense itch. Kif, get the powder!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

What, the great space captain can't say anything bad unless it is about a person who is not able to hear him? You should see Clamps and the two of you can talk about this.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Saito »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:I'm here, friends! Since nobody else seems to want to stick their head out and place a vote, why not Zoidberg? I'm planting a vote for Scruffy since I find the way he called out Nibbler for stirring discussion to be a bit unnecessary.

Hooray, I'm useful!
Hmm... Did I do that? No. It was not discussion stirring I called out, rather content. Did you hear what I had said about it, or did you paraphrase and come to the wrong conclusion?

[Chewing Rodent]
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey all, I've been swamped trying to finish end of the semester stuff before tomorrow. I'll try to be around timely for the post tonight but no guarantees, especially since I pulled an all nighter last night. If that is the case and I am late, then enjoy your extra time while you can.

I see we are still missing 3 players. If we don't hear from them before EoD d1 and they live through to the start of d2, I'll reach out to them and seek replacements unless they can show they're committed to the game.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Robot Mafia wrote: Maybe you know he's not evil because you are evil. What's that you got in that there box over there?
What, this box? I don't know what's in there, but I'm sure our minds would be unable to comprehend it. I thought I told Leela to make sure no one got close to that—oh, right. I suppose I'd best be taking it myself, then.
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
What disturbs me is why you would want to accuse a sweet, innocent Martian girl of such a heinous crime! And it has nothing to do with the lovely Miss Wong being betrothed to my underling Kif! I do not honor traditional monogamous relationships anyways! Zapp Brannigan is far too sexy for one woman, let alone one species.

It also seems odd that that foul-mouthed, ignorant, atrocious robot trying to steal my fame has yet to enter! Bender hasn't said a word either! Nixon and Headless Agnew are conspicuously absent as well. Now, I'm no detective, though I clearly could be if I wanted to, given my propensity for brilliant deductive reasoning as a seasoned ship captain, but something about that is making my Captain's sense itch. Kif, get the powder!
How curious... It's almost as if you want these individuals to make an appearance, thereby transferring the attention of everyone from you to them! All this speculation is giving me a raging brainer!
Fractal
sprityo
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Chuck »

I have been quite busy and unable to be here but I see there's some discussion about my comment on Hermes. It's really quite simple. I've seen this kind of claim before and always it has been someone who is not on the side of evil but rather trying to stir discussion. If Morbo thought Hermes needed more attention, I question why he did not give Hermes more scrutiny. This makes me slightly suspicious. I see no reason to believe Hermes claim of being mafia godfather to be true. I do believe Morbo jumped on Scruffy's reasoning to cast suspicion on me a little too quickly for my liking.

My other observations so far are thus:

-Amy is posting but her posts lack content

-Robot Mafia seems to be leading discussion in a protown manner

-3 have not shown yet and I will start worrying about them on D2

-Fry has only 2 posts with no content

-Robot Devil: Same as Fry

-Scruffy's claim that I am up to no good is finally backed up with a vote, good

-Morbo and Hermes I've explained

-no opinion one way or another about anyone else

-Right now I will vote Morbo but would be willing to consider Amy for the most posts with the least content if I need to change it closer to deadline.

-I would like others to give their opinions of the activity so far and those they are suspicious of before deadline

Morbo
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I respect Morbo due to the fact of his violent candor. I will wait for him to give his explanation before computing this evidence against him.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Paul Stevens »

MORBO WANTED MORE CONTENT FROM HERMES FOR ANALYSIS! IN THE ABSENCE OF SUCH, MORBO DOES NOT FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT HIM! SPEAK PUNY HUMAN! AS FOR NIBBLER, HIS RECENT POST MAKES MORBO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIM! MORBO WILL CURRENTLY VOTE AMY FOR ALSO IGNORING HERMES' CLAIM WHILE ADDING NOTHING! NOTHING!
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Larry David »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:

Sure thing, boss.

The martian girl seems scared to say anything over here. You think we should show her the clamps?
Guh! Of course I'm scared! A mysterious explosion kills my friends, and now you have no one to compare my cuteness with? It's awful! *cries and runs away*

*runs back*

Content?! I'll give you content! Robot Mafia over here is putting the clamps on everyone looking busy, Nibbler (awwww) drops a comment about Hermes not being bad but claims I've said nothing when I've CLEARLY said he's messing around, Fry's standing around not even trying to look busy, three survivors haven't even bothered to say anything...A cute girl can't take all of it!

I don't like the votes for Morbo from either person. Their reasoning is bumming me out and giving me wrinkles! I like where Scruffy's head is at - I think Nibbler (awwww) is trying to look useful and cute, but he's only (awwww) achieved one of those things. Voting Nibbler.

One diet double martini, please! :martini:
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

And really, guys? Some of us Mars U students still have to attend afternoon classes in the wake of horrible explosions. I can't post content all day!
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

How curious... It's almost as if you want these individuals to make an appearance, thereby transferring the attention of everyone from you to them! All this speculation is giving me a raging brainer!
Why would I ever want to call attention away from myself? I'm the star of this show, baby! All eyes on me, especially if you're a babe! But not you, old man. You're gross and not my type! Kif, see this man off!

B-but, sir, I'm not your bodyguard.

Guess what! You've been promoted! I'll give you a raise if you do it by the scruff of his collar and pants!

I'm voting for the Robot Mafia, as it is my duty as the unnamed hero, Zapp Brannigan, to sexily save the damsel in distress!
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Ahh, now I'm thinking about Leela's one big, beautiful eye fixated on me. I'm going to miss that gal. She certainly knew her way around things with one eye, if you catch my blatant insinuation!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Why would I ever want to call attention away from myself? I'm the star of this show, baby! All eyes on me, especially if you're a babe! But not you, old man. You're gross and not my type! Kif, see this man off!

B-but, sir, I'm not your bodyguard.

Guess what! You've been promoted! I'll give you a raise if you do it by the scruff of his collar and pants!

I'm voting for the Robot Mafia, as it is my duty as the unnamed hero, Zapp Brannigan, to sexily save the damsel in distress!
As usual, the bumbling fool takes an action contrary to his established goals. Voting for the Robot Mafia does nothing, you golden-toupeed nancy! What an idiot I was! And by "I", I meant "you"!

I suppose it's up to me to keep my crew out of danger. Amy, get in the safety sphere. I'm afraid our janitor is on to something with his suspicion of the alien. *votes Nibbler*
Fractal
sprityo
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Lunatella »

Robot Mafia chose to question me instead of accepting my deal.
Lunalee
nutella
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Grand Scheme »

Hermes Conrad wrote:

Sure thing, boss.

I'm an accountant, mon! We can't do math!

Voted Amy. I was cool runnin' short on time and of my previous two suspicions she's de only one who had any votes. It's a little weak, but #Day1Problems.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Robot Devil wrote:Robot Mafia chose to question me instead of accepting my deal.
It is correct that we came to the aforementioned decision with regards to your proposition. We have no reason not to consider you a potential suspect in our ongoing investigation; to be negligent of this would be ludicrous at this time.

The Donbot don't like it that you're accusing him of any wrongdoing over here. We don't trust no one what doesn't trust us.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Nice one, guys.

Four double diet martinis, please.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Hmmm, supah late vote from dah Nibblah! I had mostly good feelin's about dat guy from him posting de only long-ish analysis today, and his uddah choice would've been to be in a tie. Normally I wouldn't vote dah vote at dis time, but given da circumstances I'm okay wit' Nibblah's.

Also for dah record, I love sayin' Nibblah.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hermes Conrad wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:

Sure thing, boss.

I'm an accountant, mon! We can't do math!

Voted Amy. I was cool runnin' short on time and of my previous two suspicions she's de only one who had any votes. It's a little weak, but #Day1Problems.
The Donbot says your lack of confidence makes you look weak, and weak men often have something to hide. What are you hiding over there?
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Not dah Ovahweed, if dat's wat you be tinkin!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

You are clearly responsible for this explosion.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kent Brockman »

The day sure is busy, meanwhile I'm still looking for Leela. Let me catch up real quick.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Leelah :'(
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Hey wait a minute.... Am I reading the poll right? Has the day ended?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Zzz
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 1] Futurama Madia

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry all, I was way more tired than I realized. I will just give you all the result and you will have until 7:00PM EST for Night 1 to get us back on track.

Also, I see four players missed the vote. Please remember if you miss two votes you will be considered a non-participant. Please play the game, guys. It's disappointing for your host and your fellow players when you don't. With changeable votes there is literally no reason to miss the vote.

Anyway, enough of my mini-rant, result is coming in the next post.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 1
Spoiler: show

Amy Wong has been lynched.

She was nijuukyugou and a Vanilla Townie.
You have a little over 20 hours in Night 1; it will end at 7:00PM EST tomorrow to keep us on track. If you have an active power, send me a PM. You will not be able to post again until Day 2.

It is now Night 1.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 1] Futurama Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 1 FINAL VOTE TALLY

Who is a murderer?

Poll ended at Wed May 04, 2016 5:59:48 pm

Amy Wong
Robot Mafia (11), Morbo (14), Hermes Conrad (19), Nibbler (20) 20%

Bender
No votes

Calculon
No votes

Dr. Zoidberg
No votes

Fry
No votes

Hedonismbot
No votes

Hermes Conrad
No votes

Morbo
Hedonismbot (10) 5%

Nibbler
Scruffy (12), Amy Wong (15), Professor Farnsworth (17) 15%

Professor Farnsworth
No votes

Richard Nixon's Head
No votes

Robot Devil
No votes

Robot Mafia
Zapp Brannigan (16), Robot Devil (18) 10%

Scruffy
Dr. Zoidberg (9) 5%

Zapp Brannigan
No votes

*Unvote*
No votes

*No Lynch*
No votes

Sockface! (hosts, non-players only)
MovingPictures07 (1), Scotty (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), ika (4), sig (5), S~V~S (6), Bubbles (7), JaggedJimmyJay (8), juliets (13) 45%

Total votes : 20

Missing votes: Bender, Calculon, Fry, Richard Nixon's Head
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 1] Futurama Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 1
Spoiler: show

Hedonismbot has been killed.

He was thellama73 and a Vanilla Townie.
It is now Day 2. You may now post.

You have 48 hours to lynch a meatbag, robot, or alien.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 2] Futurama Mafia

Post by Golf »

Sweet, stupid Amy. I can hardly believe she's gone. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Though I suppose I can harvest Hedonismbot for various spare parts. Science marches on!
Fractal
sprityo

Return to “Previous Heists”