33%

Total votes: 15
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by DrumBeats »

sig wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Ok, so after catching up, I'll do a basic 3/3 list as well for information's sake.

Good:

JJJ
ika
G-Man

Toastery:

Rico
Vompatti
LoRab

FoS: Ricochet

Richochet has been arguably the most vocal player this game, but looking back, Ricochet has provided nothing with his/her many posts. The only thing Rico did was attempt to discredit basically every other post. This is a very proscum approach because its sole purpose is to reduce town information. Rico has not provided a single town/toaster read iirc. In all of those posts, there is no reason to have no reads at all imo. I don't know meta, so I can't judge based on that, but nothing about this behavior strikes me as protown.

We're only about halfway (?) through the day though, so I'll hold my vote for now until later. Currently, my vote would rest with my FoS unless there is a convincing argument for somebody else later in the day.
Why is Lorab and Vompatti on your scum list?
Why is Gman on your civ list?
Though you do bring up some good points on Rico.
Vompatti - Inactive but hastily locked a vote on Ika for grammar. Has yet to actually contribute anything.

Lorab - I actually had to go back and check this one cause I forgot and I don't take notes, but it was due to his posting with a lack of real contribution. Most of the posts I saw from him were tunneling on the Ika/Silver stuff without actually posting anything game-relevant. In hindsight this was a bit weaker of a read.

G-Man- I liked his read post and liked how he provided high information in a low post count. However, after catching up, SVS brought up some good points about the lack of reads in it that makes me question it a bit more.

Current one:

Good:
JJJ
Ika
SVS - I don't know meta, but all of his posts have a genuine effort to help the town imo and he brings up a lot of good points.

Toaster:
Rico - Still seen no real reads or anything, just self-defense. This guy isn't even pinging my scumdar anymore, it's going loco everytime he posts.
G-Man - SVS's points on his post are incredibly valid imo. Summarizing is an easy way to feign information and I didn't notice that before.
Obscure/Vompetti - I really don't like how they both locked a vote for seemingly no reason.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Also if I get anyone's gender wrong, I'm sorry! Just let me know, so I can fix it in other posts
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

This is the gender guide, first page. I'm a she :)
Golden wrote:Player List

Alive

a2thezebra - post history
Bea - post history
Black Rock

DFaraday - post history
DrumBeats - post history
Epignosis - post history
Glorfindel - post history
G-Man - post history
ika - post history
inawordyes - post history

Indiglo - post history
JaggedJimmyJay - post history
juliets - post history
Long Con - post history
LoRab - post history
Marmot - post history
Matt - post history
Nerolunar - post history

nutella - post history
ObscureAllure - post history

Polo - post history
Ricochet - post history

S~V~S - post history
Scotty - post history
sig - post history

Silverwolf - post history
SokothQultuq - post history
Spacedaisy - post history
Vompatti - post history
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

I identify as a gender variable, preferred pronouns a, a, of a. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I believe that every player in this game is a civilian except for Golden, and that we have to carefully lynch and nightkill players in the proper order to gain ourselves a chance at eliminating Golden.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:The above posts has lots of emoticons.
Are you thinking that might be indicative of scumminess? Or are you, for some reason, implying that a concern for 'how your post looks' is something that is worth looking at, something that's a bit of a baddie tell? That's the read I got off this post.

Linki: and now you are overdoing it to make it seem like just a cool thing you're doing, not a baddie tell at all.

Linki2: Well, if that's all it is, it just cost you cred points with me, sorry.
I remember, towards the end of GoC, I made a post with about a dozen smilies in it. I didn't even realize, and afterwards, I ran to chat and was like "OMG I MADE SO MANY SMILIES FUUUUUUCK" but nobody seemed to care.

Anyway, sig didn't make too many smilies, but he did acknowledge it, which I do find suss.

Btw...I didn't realize the saved person would not be publicly known, re: your plan about Dee. :blush:

Hey ika, what's null scum?

Have to leave for work in about 4 hours, as of now I'll probably be voting Rico.
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

FoS on ObscureAllure. He needs to adress his Polo vote.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

[quote="Scotty"
Rico: I don't know how Rico behaves when he's bad. But his stubbornness to adhere to the rules reminds me more of a gestapo than a grandpa. If ya get my drift. Slightly scummy. Would like more content on other people rather than just defending himself.
[/quote]

What rules have I not adhered to? :faint:

As for your last sentence, it'll come. I'm home now, gonna eat, maybe have some last drops of Lagavulin... we'll see afterwards.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

EBWOP
Ricochet wrote:
Scotty wrote: Rico: I don't know how Rico behaves when he's bad. But his stubbornness to adhere to the rules reminds me more of a gestapo than a grandpa. If ya get my drift. Slightly scummy. Would like more content on other people rather than just defending himself.
What rules have I not adhered to? :faint:

As for your last sentence, it'll come. I'm home now, gonna eat, maybe have some last drops of Lagavulin... we'll see afterwards.
Matt wrote:Have to leave for work in about 4 hours, as of now I'll probably be voting Rico.
Am I ever to find out why?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm voting for Black Rock.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

zebra, why are you voting for Black Rock. I have a neutral read on her because there hasn't been enough for me to judge. So did I miss something?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:
linki: That is a good question LC regarding smiles, I've never thought about it for a meta thing. I guess I use them more as a civ? Also why would I indicate my own scummieness? That would be silly.
I was told once that pretty posts with lots of smileys and no typos were my big baddie tell. I cared about what I said more whne I was bad so I proofread it and dressed it up more.
I disagree with this, I think I pay equal attention to my posts (spelling wise) regardless of alignment, in fact I might be less likely to as mafia since I can meta defend myself. For smiles I like to use them and I think it is silly to try and put to much weight in whether it is a baddie tell or not.
I has to do with a mental/subconscious knowledge that you're trying to convince us of something dishonest, exhibiting as extra Smilies to look casual/friendly/nonchalant. It's not applicable to everybody, BUT your calling attention to it felt, to me, like you realized it and wanted to deal with it before someone else brought it up... which goes farther down the same path of suspicion, for me. Of course it would be silly to intentionally indicate your own scumminess... but of course I wasn't serious about you intentionally doing it.
Matt wrote:
Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:The above posts has lots of emoticons.
Are you thinking that might be indicative of scumminess? Or are you, for some reason, implying that a concern for 'how your post looks' is something that is worth looking at, something that's a bit of a baddie tell? That's the read I got off this post.

Linki: and now you are overdoing it to make it seem like just a cool thing you're doing, not a baddie tell at all.

Linki2: Well, if that's all it is, it just cost you cred points with me, sorry.
I remember, towards the end of GoC, I made a post with about a dozen smilies in it. I didn't even realize, and afterwards, I ran to chat and was like "OMG I MADE SO MANY SMILIES FUUUUUUCK" but nobody seemed to care.

Anyway, sig didn't make too many smilies, but he did acknowledge it, which I do find suss.

Btw...I didn't realize the saved person would not be publicly known, re: your plan about Dee. :blush:

Hey ika, what's null scum?

Have to leave for work in about 4 hours, as of now I'll probably be voting Rico.
I can believe you didn't realize that about the saved person, BUT I did specifically ask the host about that during the original plan suggestion, and got that answer. So tsk tsk on you for not reading fully.

I think null scum is like neutral evil. Hmm... not really though, because neutral evil indicates a balance between lawful and chaotic, but fully evil. Null scum, I'd say, is more like medium well. Evil is well done, null is medium. Someone like Long Con is blue rare -- so divine! :noble:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

EBWOP: *It has to do with a mental/subconscious...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My lists...

GOOD:
ika
Silverwolf
S~V~S

BAD:
Epignosis
Matt
sig
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

juliets wrote:zebra, why are you voting for Black Rock. I have a neutral read on her because there hasn't been enough for me to judge. So did I miss something?
Nothing tangible, it's just a pure gut read. That's fuckin' Day 1 for you.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

This smile discussion is giving me world reborn teas.

LC are you mafia?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:This smile discussion is giving me world reborn teas.

LC are you mafia?
Sip that tea slowly, it's a long time before A World Asunder comes along. No, I'm not mafia.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
juliets wrote:zebra, why are you voting for Black Rock. I have a neutral read on her because there hasn't been enough for me to judge. So did I miss something?
How can you have any gut read on a player with zero posts?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Meta. Some players are more likely to be bad if they aren't posting at all.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You gotta learn to think outside the box, triple J.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:Whoever said (3J I think?) that the Mafia would be more inclined to see the different colors under the Cylon names...um k. Or someone who just happened to notice it while reading the roles.
You're right that I said that Matt, but I said it while providing a "decent look" read for Glorfindel. I didn't accuse anyone of anything, and yet here you are giving me a defensive "um k" as if I had said "Matt is a toaster because he noticed the colors". The appropriate word for me to use here is probably "ping", but I don't like that word. Everyone says that. I need to replace it with something more uniquely me, because I'm a special snowflake and there's nobody else like me. I'm not pinged, Matt. I'm whipped up.
Matt wrote:Why is everyone begging 3J to town read them? :suspish:
JJJ town reads can be held until a later point in the game and sold back with interest. :noble:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Meta. Some players are more likely to be bad if they aren't posting at all.
I agree. What about Black Rock makes you think she fits this description?
a2thezebra wrote:You gotta learn to think outside the box, triple J.
I AM THE BOX.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Black Rock never lurks or fails to be present when she's town. Mafia is the box.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

*blows minds*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:Black Rock never lurks or fails to be present when she's town. Mafia is the box.
I suppose I could say that she was less present in both Economics and Talking Heads, when she was an evil-doing evil-doer. I'll let her answer before saying anything more on the matter.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What if she doesn't?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:What if she doesn't?
Then I'll call an audible on that whole PLAN and do something else. I have a feeling she will.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Aw poop, gotta run. I should be back before the deadline. I honestly have no strong inclination to place any specific vote right now, so someone should go ahead and be scummy before I get back. Kay bye.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Rico...

I thought it was clear, but maybe not. Didn't like how you shot down the idea that humans can be mafia, and kind of made it sound like a stupid (no not stupid...crazy?) idea by referring to it as "Matttalk". If you had never seen the show, I'd understand, but as a player who has obviously seen the show, I just think it's weird you couldn't get behind it. Does that make you mafia? I dunno, but as a civvie, I'd think you'd be more open to ideas about how the roles fit.

I haven't done a list yet, but here you go...

GOOD

Scotty - Say whaaaat? But Matt, he was your very first suss!! Come to think of it, tho, I'd like to give Scotty the benefit of the doubt and believe he is super good at puzzle solving and he did save our collective asses, with the grunt work being down by Polo and others, but still, he solved it.

Lorab - She's posting a lot more then she usually does, I think, and seems for real. However, in the last few games where she didn't post so much, I'd always think she's bad and I'd be wrong sooooooooooo

Marmot - I dunno why. His vote for Epi was funny.

BAD

Rico - He who has knowledge of the theme yet shoots down completely plausible ideas regarding role alignment. Hrm. Hrmy hrm.

sig - I wish I had seen the "smiley" post before LC did, because while catching up, as soon as I saw that, I was like "ummmmmm". Now it just looks like I'm latching onto LC's idea. But yeah, that was weird.

3J - Why did you capitalize "PLAN" in one of your latest posts? :ponder:

As for Long Con, I'm flippity on him. Typically if I suss someone, and their first line of action is to No U me and vote me, I'd be like "whaaaat theeeee fuuuuuuck" but I'm getting good vibes from LC doing that. Can't explain it.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

God it was a joke. :sigh:

Since my post had so many faces. Like I usually don't put so many. I think LC might be mafia, he is setting me up like mafia LC will do sometimes and that isn't very nice. :P
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:God it was a joke. :sigh:

Since my post had so many faces. Like I usually don't put so many. I think LC might be mafia, he is setting me up like mafia LC will do sometimes and that isn't very nice. :P
I didn't set you up, sig, you set yourself up. :shrug:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I believe that every player in this game is a civilian except for Golden, and that we have to carefully lynch and nightkill players in the proper order to gain ourselves a chance at eliminating Golden.
:feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I believe that every player in this game is a civilian except for Golden, and that we have to carefully lynch and nightkill players in the proper order to gain ourselves a chance at eliminating Golden.
That would be kind of awesome, no?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What if she doesn't?
Then I'll call an audible on that whole PLAN and do something else. I have a feeling she will.
3J - I know you said you have to run, but when you come back, can you tell us why "plan" is in all capital letters?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Rico...

I thought it was clear, but maybe not. Didn't like how you shot down the idea that humans can be mafia, and kind of made it sound like a stupid (no not stupid...crazy?) idea by referring to it as "Matttalk". If you had never seen the show, I'd understand, but as a player who has obviously seen the show, I just think it's weird you couldn't get behind it. Does that make you mafia? I dunno, but as a civvie, I'd think you'd be more open to ideas about how the roles fit.
As a player who's obviously seen the show, I can believe in the part where throughout two seasons in which the primordial conflict of survival was between humans and cylons, before things became fundamentally more nuanced.

As a player who's obviously seen the show, I can believe in the Final Five having some importance in modifying the spectrum of the factions significantly, before worrying about Zarek being in the mood for a coup d'etat (although I see him third in line to take a seat at the POTUS, should anything happen, how does that shape him up to be an element of full adversity to the civ cause?) or Gaius in the mood to take off with his red phantasm and shag off on a distant supernova.

As a player who has read the fraking design, I can believe the game could turn out more random and unexpected, compared to Gaeta, Zarek or Gaius being the next best choices for Final Five or mutinous characters, simply because TV show. That's the thing, you say I'm shooting things down, but I actually fully believe in the Host potentially taking this to entirely uncharted territory.

As for Matttalk, you chose yourself to start talking about what-if-this-game-is-a-total-mindfrak, on Day Fraking One, so don't feel so vexed for me feeling I haven't had nearly enough Pepsi yet to put up with oddball projections of yours.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

As someone who's seen the show, do you think it's weird 3J capitalized "PLAN" or is this more Matttalk?

:ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

For those of you who haven't seen the show...

Every episode starts with the intro, and during the intro there are title cards that read...

"The cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. And they have a plan."

After the series ended, the creators came out with a movie called "Battlestar Galactica: The Plan" which was an interquel of sorts to the show, showing us the POV of the Cylons during the first few seasons.

For some reason, 3J capitalizing PLAN makes me feel uneasy. I can totes see Golden giving the baddies a challenge "one of you must capitalize the word PLAN in one of your posts on Day one" or some such.

*sigh* Rereading this, it does look like Matt talk. :sigh:

What does everyone else think?
Image Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

I've seen one episode of the show and didn't like it. I like my sci-fi in book or movie form only. Or music, too.
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

I think I'll chime in here as I've also seen the show. There was a special one I think that was called "The Plan" or something like that (its been a while). It was what the Cylons planned to do after the failed mass extermination of the human race of the 12 colonies to try and finish the job.

Just a thought.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:God it was a joke. :sigh:

I didn't set you up, sig, you set yourself up. :shrug:
In classic sig fashion.
I do think dog is good though
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:
That would be kind of awesome, no?
Sure- we could start in alphabetical order if you wish

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

SokothQultuq wrote:I think I'll chime in here as I've also seen the show. There was a special one I think that was called "The Plan" or something like that (its been a while). It was what the Cylons planned to do after the failed mass extermination of the human race of the 12 colonies to try and finish the job.

Just a thought.
Hello Klingon warrior!

So ummm you suss anyone? Gettin' civ vibes from anybody?

Anyway peeps, I'm gonna get ready for work, be back in about 30 for about an hour or so.
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

SokothQultuq wrote:I think I'll chime in here as I've also seen the show. There was a special one I think that was called "The Plan" or something like that (its been a while). It was what the Cylons planned to do after the failed mass extermination of the human race of the 12 colonies to try and finish the job.

Just a thought.
Cool. Thanks for the thought.

Do yo have any thoughts on the people playing the game?

Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

I will be going to bed soon, so Im going to place my vote.

Vote ObscureAllure
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Making a couple changes. I will probably update this list frequently like this throughout the game as my reads change.

Town or leaning that way:

ika
JJJ
polo
Drumbeats
Zebra
Matt
Indiglo

Null town-meaning nothing pings but not enough to say town for sure:

LoRab
Long Con-his latest posts seemed to be trying to figure the game out
nutellamoving to null
SVS
sig
Scotty

Ones I can't read rn:

Black Rock-not enough to go on
bea-not enough to go on
D'Faraday-not enough to go on
Glorfindel-not enough to go on
juliets-need more time
Long Con-need more timemoving to null town
Neurolunar-need more
SokothQultuq-need more
SpaceDaisy-busy with RL
Vompatti-unreadable enigma
Marmot-As I explained is doing NAI things that could go either way
nutella-moved here due to fixation on ika bad read and it doesn't make a lot of sense, need further clarification and more posting

Possible Scum:

Epi-not enough posting or interest in the game
Rico-still pings despite seemingly genuinely frustrated with me-I'm wavering a bit but not enough to take him off the list yet
Gman-Those summaries and nothing else are not sitting all that well
INAWORDYES-was inactive as scum in previous game
ObscureAllure-polo vote pinged a bit
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Vote: Epignosis
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

At this time, I need to make a vote and since I'm not sold on any one person and its day 1, im going with the most suspicious low poster, and that is DFaraday. He has given no other reason for being absent and has given nothing to the thread.

Voting DFaraday.

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Vompatti wrote:voted ika dfor exisescessive tpos
You put a permanent vote on someone for typos when they are known to typo a lot? Are you calling for a PL on ika? I will fight you hard on that as I strongly believe he is town. I don't let my townreads get lynched, especially not policy lynched.

ika is town, he's active, engaged, interested in the game, developing reads-my top townread right now

Drumbeats and JJJ are also townreads.

Ricochet is a scumread and I'm not feeling great about SVS either. Her lack of contribution to the game, despite posting, makes me suspect her.
Why do you think she isn't contributing? It seems like she is to me.
Yeah, at the time I made this post she was here but not contributing much. Since then she's contributed more and I agree with some of her points so I've moved her up the list.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Scotty wrote:At this time, I need to make a vote and since I'm not sold on any one person and its day 1, im going with the most suspicious low poster, and that is DFaraday. He has given no other reason for being absent and has given nothing to the thread.

Voting DFaraday.
I know you do this every game but it bugs me. :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”