Total votes: 15
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Silverwolf wrote:linki-I have a life JJJ-I'm not going to tell you about my RL but I've been hit with a ton of shit lately-so no, I was not sure I'd be here. I don't care if you believe that or not tbh. I am getting quite tired of the interrogation.

I don't have an opinion on MM's vote or MM right now. Do you have an opinion you'd like to share?
Please don't tell me about your RL stuff. That's not what I'm after.

I don't care if you're getting quite tired of the interrogation. I interrogate.

I am not especially suspicious of MM.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Actually JJJ-I can tell you I don't like MM's vote on Epi for joke reasons in a game he should know the votes are not changeable.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Silverwolf wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Hey, Here's an idea.

If you guys think I'm wrong on Epi then give some alternatives and vote them.

Doesn't seem too hard to me.
I might agree with you. I am not going to follow though without first assessing your own mindset.
I've already explained my thought process. Numerous times in fact. I'm suddenly put on the defensive by you and Epi and I find that odd from someone who is townreading me and scumreading Epi per your GTH reads.
You're damned right you are. I put everyone on the defensive. That's my game.

I want to squeeze every possible piece of meaningful data out of Day 1 and right now my approach is to question Silverwolf.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Silverwolf wrote:Actually JJJ-I can tell you I don't like MM's vote on Epi for joke reasons in a game he should know the votes are not changeable.
If Epignosis is a cylon then I would be willing to entertain MM as a team mate. That's something for later though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

IWAY I see you, what do you think about the game right now?
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 326

Post by ika »

in regards to silvers RL issues, i can also atest to it. if her activities were to drop i would know and understand why.

and yes she is a mom of an amazing daughter so i know she was out most of the day
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Actually JJJ-I can tell you I don't like MM's vote on Epi for joke reasons in a game he should know the votes are not changeable.
If Epignosis is a cylon then I would be willing to entertain MM as a team mate. That's something for later though.
:ponder:
Maybe you're a teammate of Epi setting up MM to be lynched tomorrow.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

It's probably fair for me to say at this point that IAWY asked for a replacement and I asked him not to post further unless I can't find one. I do (think) I have one lined up but can't announce yet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Go ahead and accuse me of that if Epi flips as a cylon. I don't care right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:linki-I have a life JJJ-I'm not going to tell you about my RL but I've been hit with a ton of shit lately-so no, I was not sure I'd be here. I don't care if you believe that or not tbh. I am getting quite tired of the interrogation.

I don't have an opinion on MM's vote or MM right now. Do you have an opinion you'd like to share?

You have barely said a word to anyone as far as interrogating them is concerned and suddenly you go after me. I already told you my reasoning over and over. I dislike repeating myself. It frustrates me. I know you are not after my RL but that is the reason I thought I might be away and even if I hadn't voted yet, Epi's defensive doesn't make me wish I hadn't voted for him.

In fact I'm willing to put myself out there and say I'm happy with my vote on Epi.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Come on Sig, that is a pretty solid idea. It is something MM would do.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Silver if you ever have anymore kids or like a dog nah actually get a cat, cats are better. Name it Sigurd best name on the planet. :beer:

linki: Nevermind then IWAY. I hope we can play another game sometime soon. :)

linki2: Yeah he might, however this is all null in my mind since I don't think Epi is mafia.
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Post by indiglo »

ISO results -

Polo's vote for LoRab was a mess up. He did not realize votes are non-changeable.

OA voted Polo for the mess up LoRab vote. She was camping and on a cell phone.

Although LC voted Matt, he also mentioned later he thinks Epi is also bad.

SW, I haven't voted yet because that's how non-changeable votes work. (At least to me, in my mind set.) It means I can gather all the info I have time to gather, and then finally, once I've gathered all that info (which I like to do for the entire day period if at all possible - if I'm going to be able to be here EoD) I make my vote. For me, it's dangerous to vote early in the day period with non-changeable votes, because something may happen to change my mind. Now, if I'm not sure I'll be here EoD, I'll definitely vote early to avoid missing the poll closing.

I'm actually seriously leaning Epi, unless something else comes up between now and then. I retain all of my normal, pre-lynch, Day 1 nerves, hesitation and fear. :noble:

Holy cow, the linki is strong!!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, I am back in San Antonio, but I still have not had time to read a single thing. And I want to spend the evening with my husband instead of reading a thousand posts. What is wrong with you people?! I randomized my vote between all those who already had votes and it came up Matt. Love you Matty, but I'm tossing my vote your way. Random.org has spoken!

Matt

I promise to start getting up to speed and play properly beginning tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Hey, Here's an idea.

If you guys think I'm wrong on Epi then give some alternatives and vote them.

Doesn't seem too hard to me.
I might agree with you. I am not going to follow though without first assessing your own mindset.
I've already explained my thought process. Numerous times in fact. I'm suddenly put on the defensive by you and Epi and I find that odd from someone who is townreading me and scumreading Epi per your GTH reads.
You're damned right you are. I put everyone on the defensive. That's my game.

I want to squeeze every possible piece of meaningful data out of Day 1 and right now my approach is to question Silverwolf.
Go ahead but at this point you are gonna hear the same thing over and over because I've explained my Epi vote numerous times now. Any other questions? I'm here now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Silverwolf wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

You have barely said a word to anyone as far as interrogating them is concerned and suddenly you go after me. I already told you my reasoning over and over. I dislike repeating myself. It frustrates me. I know you are not after my RL but that is the reason I thought I might be away and even if I hadn't voted yet, Epi's defensive doesn't make me wish I hadn't voted for him.

In fact I'm willing to put myself out there and say I'm happy with my vote on Epi.
I have put other people in pressure scenarios. "Interrogation" is one way to do that among many.

I am doing it to you right now, because if I can solidify my town read on you beyond just a Day 1 gut read, then I think that would be a productive effort. I think you and I could work quite well together if we're town reading one another, and I want to inspire myself towards that situation. That requires your cooperation though even if I'm annoying.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:@Silver if you ever have anymore kids or like a dog nah actually get a cat, cats are better. Name it Sigurd best name on the planet. :beer:
Should I mention shes an animal lover and has both?

(personallyi want a cat_
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

sig wrote:@Silver if you ever have anymore kids or like a dog nah actually get a cat, cats are better. Name it Sigurd best name on the planet. :beer:
I have 3 cats already and 2 dogs and am adopting a 3rd. Sorry, but Sigurd isn't on the list of names for the new dog. :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
G-Man wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
G-Man wrote:I just like to keep tabs on who suspects me.
Why is that?
Astute note-taking on suspicions can be helpful. I've called a few people out in games past for suspecting me early and then buddying up to me later or vice versa. They aren't always baddies but it's nice to call people out on BS from time to time.
Town read on G-Man.
Now see,I got the exact opposite from this. G Man wis not a punch puller, and these reads are ALL pulled punches. The more I ISO the pair, the more I put G-Man in front of Rico.

Why do you think this is town?
When G-Man provided his longer array of player notes that have drawn the ire of some (to include yourself, Silverwolf, and I believe Epignosis), I didn't feel it was a bad or good looking post. I actually asked him to share whatever notes he had logged and he complied, so I don't think there was a serious need for those notes to develop into conclusive reads rather than simply being notes. I asked him for something and he gave me that something.

The small piece I pulled from that larger post (the very first quote above) was of separate interest to me because it represented a curious mindset that I don't think I've had as a townie on many occasions if any. I asked him to expand, and he did: he said he was keeping tabs on those who suspected him now as a comparative tool for later interactions in case something changes (meaning his notes function quite like a reads spreadsheet that someone else might keep), and I thought that was a believable answer. Granted, with a second look I'd say it's probably not deserving of quite the frank "town read" I supplied before -- but I'm making a pointed effort to take as many stances as I can because I absolutely hate calling anyone a "neutral read".

To Silverwolf and S~V~S (and anyone else who suspects G-Man for his lengthy notes post):

Given the knowledge that I asked him to supply those notes, is your immediate reception of those notes affected in any way?
Yes, that was part of why I suspect him, he specifically said he was making the post to appease you,then he basically said nothing.
As long as me posting my notes gets me at least a mild town read from the mighty JJJ, I'll gladly share. ;)
And G Man is a fairly analytical guy. Plus in the last remark, where he said Silver suspected he & I, he gave no read on me. At all. That was weird.

I am going to try to catch up in half an hour. For all the talk we had, it's still a typical day 1, votes all over the place.

OMG people stop posting :puppy:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

S~V~S wrote:
OMG people stop posting :puppy:
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST

no but more importanly, i would love to see an epi lynch day 1 and JJJ i think she made it clear where she stand with it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Silverwolf wrote:
I have 3 cats already and 2 dogs and am adopting a 3rd. Sorry, but Sigurd isn't on the list of names for the new dog. :p
:mad:

Vote Silver.

:P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, I am back in San Antonio, but I still have not had time to read a single thing. And I want to spend the evening with my husband instead of reading a thousand posts. What is wrong with you people?! I randomized my vote between all those who already had votes and it came up Matt. Love you Matty, but I'm tossing my vote your way. Random.org has spoken!

Matt

Daisy the vote has to be in dead red for it to count.
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Vote Silver.

you should see how one of the dogs act, right silver :P
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, I am back in San Antonio, but I still have not had time to read a single thing. And I want to spend the evening with my husband instead of reading a thousand posts. What is wrong with you people?! I randomized my vote between all those who already had votes and it came up Matt. Love you Matty, but I'm tossing my vote your way. Random.org has spoken!

Matt

Why even bother voting at this point if you haven't been here and are gonna draw a name out of a hat?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Vote Silver.

you should see how one of the dogs act, right silver :P
He likes to chase trains. :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:Why even bother voting at this point if you haven't been here and are gonna draw a name out of a hat?
Golden wrote:10) The following things will result in non-participation for the purposes of your P-score: 1) Not posting for two full consecutive day/night phases (excluding being silenced); 2) Missing four lynch votes; 3) Asking to be replaced within the first three day/night phases of the game (unless you have a reasonable change of circumstances); 4) Failing to use any nightly/daily powers (or send a PM to the host specifically choosing not to use them) three times.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt

Just going to note that the probability of random.org landing your vote on a player who had already received a vote was 34%. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

I am back with two pages behind. I will respond as I am called upon.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Trains? :confused2:

Okay so I'm voting for LC.

Vote Long Con
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
In each case, that's a small sample size, I would argue, but assuming I'm cool with it: In your opinion, how does that apply to ika and Silverwolf right now? ika's immediate vote for me alongside Silverwolf (with no independent reason of his own) indicates that he believes she is good.

I don't share that opinion. I think a Sivilianwolf would have waited to hear from me before voting.
note he said on syndicate alone, he has a much hihger sample and i think the games he refrenced is enough as well. not only that but sevral seprate people it has been proven on should be sufficent.

for us i cna show you all of our games if i wasnt ip banned but burden of porficency is on you to dispute the facts he has shown
I want to know where you think you've played with me before, if I am even understanding you correctly.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is why non-changeable votes are so tough. We have a huge spread and no way of consolidating. I will likely place my vote on a lynch contender so that it isn't wasted. Ricochet, Matt, and Epignosis are the options right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
In each case, that's a small sample size, I would argue, but assuming I'm cool with it: In your opinion, how does that apply to ika and Silverwolf right now? ika's immediate vote for me alongside Silverwolf (with no independent reason of his own) indicates that he believes she is good.

I don't share that opinion. I think a Sivilianwolf would have waited to hear from me before voting.
note he said on syndicate alone, he has a much hihger sample and i think the games he refrenced is enough as well. not only that but sevral seprate people it has been proven on should be sufficent.

for us i cna show you all of our games if i wasnt ip banned but burden of porficency is on you to dispute the facts he has shown
I want to know where you think you've played with me before, if I am even understanding you correctly.
do you really thin k i was refering to you in context?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I would absolutely loathe mislynching Epignosis on Day 1. I have always said that in all circumstances the most suspicious player should be lynched regardless of who or when. So with this stated:

Epignosis, if you're town then I don't think it's terribly likely you're going to change the mind of either Silverwolf or ika. To continue discussing it with them would be fruitless and perhaps even make it worse. So it'd probably be better both for your faction and for yourself if you'd drop that discussion and focus solely on your own suspicions and other reads. You've proven repeatedly to have good instincts and to be a valuable component of any civilian team, and I don't want to see that wasted.
Changing their mind isn't my objective. They've already voted, and votes are not changeable.

Do you think a civilian Silverwolf would have waited for me to post? She voted for me way early in the day (judging by the fact that she was here a little while ago). Do you think a Sivilianwolf would follow MM's vote without questioning him about it instead of expecting me to do so?

That's the chief reason why I think Silverwolf is bad at this juncture. Her inability to keep my activity levels straight and her reasoning for suspecting me in other games (two, mind you) are secondary, but there.
Do I think Silverwolf would genuinely suspect you for the reasons she has stated?

Yes.

Do I think Silverwolf voted well earlier than she needed to and could have given you more time to respond to her accusations before placing a binding vote (particularly given her FoS strategies stated earlier)?

Yes.

Do I think it's meaningful that her vote followed MM's dubious vote without concern for that situation?

Yes.

Silverwolf, the latter two points apply to you. Please answer to them.
I voted Epi independently of MM's vote. I used my own reasoning.

I wasn't sure I would be around EoD or that Epi would and I didn't want to miss the vote. Epi was around some during this day phase and had plenty of opportunities to post more meaningful content when he was here. His posts underwhelmed me, then he was barely here. Then he discredits me when I suspect him but gives ika and MM a pass.

This is plenty good reason for a D1 vote. I don't see anyone else putting their neck out to take a vote/stance on anyone. Don't you find that odd also? I do.
Demonstrable bullshit.

You voted me 4:33 pm.

You posted in the five o'clock hour, the six o'clock hour, the eight o'clock hour, the nine o'clock hour, and you're here in the ten o'clock hour.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:\

Demonstrable bullshit.

You posted in the five o'clock hour, the six o'clock hour, the eight o'clock hour, the nine o'clock hour, and you're here in the ten o'clock hour.
doesnt change the fact that she has been busy and i would've not been surprised if she didn't post for rest of day

way to do more discredit btw. scum her would of prob voted a low key player. her vote on you alone is townie. i mean unless you can argue why a scum!silver would vote you when there were a lot of other viable people
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:Alright, I just got caught up, and I retain my FoS on Rico. Though I appreciate giving out a few reads now, most of them were relatively neutral, and one was even a straight null null read.

I'm not sure what to make of Epig right now, my gut is scumleaning Epig for the defensive tunneling, but the read is too slight for me to feel good acting upon today without hearing more.

I've got some stuff to do before I update the game I'm hosting later today, so I won't be able to wait out Epig's answers with you guys, I trust that if they do not come you guys will push that vote instead.

Vote: Ricochet
"Defensive tunneling?" What the hell is that?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:haha:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

sig wrote:Trains? :confused2:

Okay so I'm voting for LC.

Vote Long Con
Why?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ricochet wrote:I am getting sleepy, I have classes and rehearsals tomorrow and the 6am EoD is impossible for me anyway, so I'll cut it short by saying I would mainly pursue two leads toDay. MetalMarsh for what I've already said. His moves so far are fluff and his vote screams pure slap something on the voteboard. Indeed one can for sure put an alignment indicator on this, nevertheless I have grown increasingly weary of such shenanigans from him and he has a healthy record of being scum or indy and pulling antics or zero-invested actions. Tell me what I should see, if you think otherwise.

Second would be SVS, also for things I've said, but I'll sum it up. Her reaction to being called out for flubbing Rule 1 seems tense, to the point of not even taking a joke for what it is anymore. But more seriously, my interaction with her, on the subject of suspecting me, ended up giving me the real sense of her possibly finding an opening to dig me up, plus her argumentation being seriously filled with misrepresentation. Out of these two leads, the former is a so-so, I'll admit, because civ SVS can equally twitch at her being referenced in ways she dislikes, but the latter for me gives me the vibe of SVS in games she was bad.

If pushing for a third name, purely based on what I managed to look into toDay, it would be zebra tbqh.
You are consistently mischaracterizing this on my part. Your first post on this topic definitely felt like a set up post to me,it did NOT feel like a joke. Then when I called you on the second, suddenly it was a joke. I was not "tense" but you kept talking about who missed "so say we all" and this felt like a fluff topic, tbh.

This was your initital salvo,in your first real topical post,and sorry, it does not feel like a joke:
1.1. I am rather surprised to find SVS among those who have not replied to the admiral's address properly, considering she used to be a similar rulemaker herself, not long time ago. Meanwhile, ika made such a fuss about disobeying this rule, his post seems surprisingly prudent. I am not sure if consequences such as treason charges, brig time or death will be decided by the Host, but I guess the cylon suspecting part would be our task, right? Any thoughts on these two players, in particular?
If felt like you were trying to push suspicion at me for a fluffy reason.

Linki @ nibbler XD

Linki @ sig, also why?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I would absolutely loathe mislynching Epignosis on Day 1. I have always said that in all circumstances the most suspicious player should be lynched regardless of who or when. So with this stated:

Epignosis, if you're town then I don't think it's terribly likely you're going to change the mind of either Silverwolf or ika. To continue discussing it with them would be fruitless and perhaps even make it worse. So it'd probably be better both for your faction and for yourself if you'd drop that discussion and focus solely on your own suspicions and other reads. You've proven repeatedly to have good instincts and to be a valuable component of any civilian team, and I don't want to see that wasted.
Changing their mind isn't my objective. They've already voted, and votes are not changeable.

Do you think a civilian Silverwolf would have waited for me to post? She voted for me way early in the day (judging by the fact that she was here a little while ago). Do you think a Sivilianwolf would follow MM's vote without questioning him about it instead of expecting me to do so?

That's the chief reason why I think Silverwolf is bad at this juncture. Her inability to keep my activity levels straight and her reasoning for suspecting me in other games (two, mind you) are secondary, but there.
Do I think Silverwolf would genuinely suspect you for the reasons she has stated?

Yes.

Do I think Silverwolf voted well earlier than she needed to and could have given you more time to respond to her accusations before placing a binding vote (particularly given her FoS strategies stated earlier)?

Yes.

Do I think it's meaningful that her vote followed MM's dubious vote without concern for that situation?

Yes.

Silverwolf, the latter two points apply to you. Please answer to them.
I voted Epi independently of MM's vote. I used my own reasoning.

I wasn't sure I would be around EoD or that Epi would and I didn't want to miss the vote. Epi was around some during this day phase and had plenty of opportunities to post more meaningful content when he was here. His posts underwhelmed me, then he was barely here. Then he discredits me when I suspect him but gives ika and MM a pass.

This is plenty good reason for a D1 vote. I don't see anyone else putting their neck out to take a vote/stance on anyone. Don't you find that odd also? I do.
Demonstrable bullshit.

I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me. I was just diagnosed with cancer recently and have to go through chemo so fuck off!!
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Matt

Just going to note that the probability of random.org landing your vote on a player who had already received a vote was 34%. :noble:
To be fair, she did say she randomized between all those who already had votes. ;)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Remember, Futurama is fictional. Battlestar Galactica is historical fact. It's important distinctions like this that should remind you all not to respond to posts from Futurama chracters :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

indiglo wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Matt

To be fair, she did say she randomized between all those who already had votes. ;)
lol oh.

100%, Daisy! Explain THAT!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

What does scum!(name) mean? Why the exclamation point

@Epi I think defensive tunneling is like OMGUS?

linki: He has been pinging me on a gut level, and last time I had a bad gut read off him he turned out to be mafia. I know it isn't much, but I don't like any of the wagons, but I'm also not reading any of the people on them high enough to vote and save them either, and I don't really have any solid reads right now.
So I think going the gut avenue is the best.

oooo I just got so confused by what I read, thanks for clearing it up Golden. :beer:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What in the hell is this shit?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:What does scum!(name) mean? Why the exclamation point
It just represents the hypothetical. If I am talking about what scum!sig might do, it means I am purely talking about my perception of what sig would do in a scenario as scum. town!sig would be the reverse.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I am voting for Marmot because I hate that a goof off vote has brought someone so close to a lynch.

VOTING "MARMOT"
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Matt

In that case the probability of random.org landing vote on a player with votes would be 100% :noble:

Also, Silver I saw Jungle Book tonight, and the Momma Wolf was Silver, and she was a very cool character. So I was sitting in a theater in New York with my family watching this movie and thinking about this person I had never met, lol. Weird World.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

Silverwolf wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me. I was just diagnosed with cancer recently and have to go through chemo so fuck off!!
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you all the luck and strength in this world.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me. I was just diagnosed with cancer recently and have to go through chemo so fuck off!!
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you all the luck and strength in this world.
Is this a joke or real or what?

I'm not comfortable with this kind of thing.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

silver is now confirmed town. i knew she had that issue and she would never bring it up as scum.

if anyone has any comments about the personal amtter of it save it for post game plz.... out of respcte for me and silver. when i heard it i cired for a good 10 mins and im crying all over again........

Return to “Previous Jobs”