Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Two

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Weaksauces all around.
Indeed, both of my votes so far are weaksauces. It's almost like I'm not pretending that there's anything actually conclusive to base a vote off of this early in the game, so I'm not trying to hide that my votes aren't terribly justified.

Unlike you.
You don't have to pretend, you have to look into. Since when are you "it takes Days to form conclusive stuff"? This does nothing but enhance my point that you just come in here flinging formless stuff in the thread.

I still have no idea what you're trying to say with me trying hard. Your characterisation fits nothing of what I've done in the game and nothing I try to impress with when bad. Baseless.
What the hell do you mean since when am I "it takes days to form conclusive stuff"? The only reason I always speak with conviction about my reads is that we have to lynch someone so let's not beat around the bush and go with the best option, even if that best option isn't that great. Did you think my confidence comes from thinking I'm always right? I would have to be pretty stupid to think that after being proven wrong so often. My confidence comes from not finding a good reason to not act confident, simple as that. So to answer your question, I have always been "it takes days to form conclusive stuff".

I've illustrated what I mean about you trying too hard very clearly. Your recent "status on past suspects" post is yet another example. It reeks of the baddie-feigning-supatown approach because you're trying to give off the impression that you reads and opinions are much more well-substantiated than any of them actually are. Actual supatown players do this as well so it helps (to a point) to do it even more if you're trying to look supatown. Also, it's not a characterization. It is what you've been doing and what you're continuing to do in this game. I would be much more justified in calling your suspicion of me baseless than my you are here to call my suspicion of you baseless. That's obviously not the case.
"Everything you do is just another example of what I accuse you of doing." :stare:

You are completely lost in trying to paint me bad for stuff I've been normally doing in mafia gaming every time, except when I engaged in berserk mode playing (Omerta, GoC early stages, Arrested Development). And again, I never claimed to be supatown or even be remotely close to supatown shape in this game.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
My Rico vote is simple. I have been gut-reading him as bad for some time now and since the BR suspicion had gotten stale I bumped up the Rico one to first place.
"For some time now"

0 results of any read on me, prior to splashing a vote on me. Even 0 results of any mention of me, except when you probably munched popcorn at me and ika arguing.

Such bullsuit.

linki @ SVS: Getting to them.
Excuse me, where did I say that my gut baddie read of you was substantiated or even mentioned in-thread? Find a better reason than misrepresentation to call what I say bullshit please.
Does that make it better? This is old as shit already with me - in fact I spent Day One with another player who wouldn't substantiate his read on me or clarify what he labelled me as - but if you suss me out without reasoning, you get called out by me, simple as that. You did in fact even worse. You voted straight away.
I'm not saying it's "better" (better for what exactly?) I'm saying that it's wrong to say that I'm lying that I have had a gut read of you for some time just because I didn't mention it. You know what a gut read is.
Apparently it must not saying anything. And voting. Then saying something. When asked.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Here's another back and forth people joining us in ten pages will be complaining about. :keys:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

nutella wrote: As Rico said though, I don't think you had mentioned any suspicion of him at all until you voted for him -- it felt very out of the blue. And if you had a gut feeling that you hadn't mentioned at all in-thread before, why didn't you at least say that when you voted, instead of not giving any explanation until someone asked?
Maybe I wanted to know who would ask first, or how they would ask me, or just who in general would react and why. Maybe I didn't feel it was necessary to say why until someone asked me. Maybe I felt that a primarily gut-based vote didn't need an extensive record of past mentions and previous in-thread statements of suspicion. Maybe I like to be very out of the blue to see if anyone tries to make an opportunity out of it. Maybe it was a spontaneous decision due to a lack of concrete reads and Rico being the only one that I had suspected based on his posts and not lack thereof, unlike my vote the previous day. Speaking of...
nutella wrote:And I'm still kind of perplexed at your deciding "the BR suspicion had gotten stale" when you had just said you would probably vote for her, and then when JJJ showed you BR's posts you still expressed suspicion of her. The whole thing is just kinda fishy. :shrug2:
I still expressed suspicion of her because I still (present tense here) suspect her, but I rarely vote for lurkers and only did so yesterday because I felt that I had nothing to go on. Here I think I've got something better so I'm going with that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote: "Everything you do is just another example of what I accuse you of doing." :stare:
Not my fault you're consistently suspicious for reasons that I have stated. Some defense this is.

Also, you do realize that you're doing the same to me only much, much worse, right?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:Here's another back and forth people joining us in ten pages will be complaining about. :keys:
And people wonder why I can be reluctant to respond to them.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 5
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

bea wrote:Ina - people were in thread speculating about a replacement for you. Did you ask for one and I missed it? Out side of the shear volume of the posts is there something in the game that you are struggling with and it's hindering your involvement? Please feel free to post any questions you have. We really are a friendly group. Even when we are yelling at each other!
I did, Golden commented on it around ~850 posts in. Nothing in the game, I started a new job and don't have the time I did when I signed up, so I can't really be on, and I thought I had time over the weekend but then I was busy with other things and that was kinda the deciding factor. I can be well-active, I was in a game on MU that finished just before this one and I was fine, but having so many players and so many posts is preventing me from being able to keep up in the little time that I do have, and it's not fair to the town for me to get mislynched because I couldn't keep up to be able to contribute something worthwhile. So yeah haha, that's where I stand on that, as far as I know I am subbing out but I just wanted to answer you beforehand since you asked so that my replacement doesn't get unfairly suspected because of my absence which is not game-related. If that breaks a rule or something, I'll take the infraction haha.

Also, I realize that I missed it, so for the sake of it: So Say We All!
:omg:
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:rezz me
Lol.

*lights a candle for Wilgy*
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:
Ricochet wrote: "Everything you do is just another example of what I accuse you of doing." :stare:
Not my fault you're consistently suspicious for reasons that I have stated. Some defense this is.

Also, you do realize that you're doing the same to me only much, much worse, right?
Nothing to do with me being bad. My civilian history is a history of having to deal with shit from others. You are literally trying to paint my entire contribution as fake, which would infer that I don't do this when I'm good, which is erroneous by countless past examples. This is quite as close to actual discrediting (which has been a word so often used in the past phases) as it can get.

I see all the reasons to do so, because of how explicitly baseless your game has been.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy is replacing Inawordyes with immediate effect.

Maybe Matt's candle worked? :shrug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:You are literally trying to paint my entire contribution as fake
I don't believe this for one second.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:Here's another back and forth people joining us in ten pages will be complaining about. :keys:
:haha: :nicenod:

Na - I'm caught up now - so unless I fall behind again, I'm good.

That said - those of us who want to hear from say....Black Rock.....

might not want to clog the thread too too much ya know?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
I'm sorry, but what does the "Rico is a tryhard for reads and discussing overall subjects" accusation stand for, then?
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

Vompatti wrote:I, for one, will sell my vote to the highest bidder. :mafia:
I'll give you twlevelve (12) urine flavoured beers for it. :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

a2thezebra wrote:
zeebs - you know I love you right? I'm still working my way around trying to understand you. Forgive me if I step on toes. I truely don't mean to.

I do like that you are talking more. Even if it is to back and forth with Rico - every time you post it helps me learn to understand you more.

Even if I did find Epi's comment both ture and funny. ;)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi friends!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:DrWilgy is replacing Inawordyes with immediate effect.

Maybe Matt's candle worked? :shrug:
:eek:

Welcome Wilgster! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:So say we all
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I voted for Marmot because I don't like his game. I would have voted Epig out of Mercy but he will have enough. I hope he's bad. I just don't see it.
I'm not. But this game is crazy.
Indeed. I'm not even sure if we have a mafia team.

SVS, what would make you ask if he was rezzed a baddie?

If by show, several of the humans are the final five in the show and Cylons.

Athena was Cylon but not evil.

That is in respnse to several linkis
@bea, this is why I don't think BR is bad. She asked me this question less than a minute after my original reaction post.

If she was bad, I think she would not have asked a direct question like this of me. I always want to hear more from her, but I don't think she is bad.

Why do you? What am I missing?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So... because I'm not reading 2400 posts... How would you describe the person I used to be?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Welcome Dr. Wilgy!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I'm sorry, but what does the "Rico is a tryhard for reads and discussing overall subjects" accusation stand for, then?
:shifty:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Also Hi Wilgy :)

Linki, @ Wilgy, he was blendy. I felt sketchy about him, tbh.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:
*fuels the discussion scene with baseless votes, zero reads, formless meta inference, bogus characterisation and I-have-my-suspects-I'm-just-not-saying-them*
*wonders why backlash gets heated*

It's almost 2am and I will now try to focus on something else, until I'm close to dying of exhaustion. If I don't find the other major cases more compelling, you are getting my vote toDay. You've either wasted your vote or planted it on me with a thesis sketched out of nowhere and that doesn't describe me in the slightest. I'll let others be the judge of that now.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
:shifty:
Good talk.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:So... because I'm not reading 2400 posts... How would you describe the person I used to be?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 0&sr=posts

It's all there, my friend.

Would you read IAWY as town or scum? :smoky:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scanning...

Complete.

Mafia team: DrWilgy, Vompatti, MetalMarsh89

Calculating...

Chance of civilian success: 0%
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:Scanning...

Complete.

Calculating...

Omg I'm having nightmares. They would all just skate by the whole game.

Hahaha.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Complete.

Calculating...

Vompatti would just tell us he's bad and you've been warned about MetalMarsh89 from the very beginning.

That does leave tricksy Wilgy, indeed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:

Complete.

Calculating...

Omg I'm having nightmares. They would all just skate by the whole game.

Hahaha.
You're the recruit. :faint:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Inawordyes wrote:
bea wrote:Ina - people were in thread speculating about a replacement for you. Did you ask for one and I missed it? Out side of the shear volume of the posts is there something in the game that you are struggling with and it's hindering your involvement? Please feel free to post any questions you have. We really are a friendly group. Even when we are yelling at each other!
I did, Golden commented on it around ~850 posts in. Nothing in the game, I started a new job and don't have the time I did when I signed up, so I can't really be on, and I thought I had time over the weekend but then I was busy with other things and that was kinda the deciding factor. I can be well-active, I was in a game on MU that finished just before this one and I was fine, but having so many players and so many posts is preventing me from being able to keep up in the little time that I do have, and it's not fair to the town for me to get mislynched because I couldn't keep up to be able to contribute something worthwhile. So yeah haha, that's where I stand on that, as far as I know I am subbing out but I just wanted to answer you beforehand since you asked so that my replacement doesn't get unfairly suspected because of my absence which is not game-related. If that breaks a rule or something, I'll take the infraction haha.

Also, I realize that I missed it, so for the sake of it: So Say We All!

Thank you so much for your response ina - since you are trying to slug through while you are here, do you have any questions? Thoughts? I just read this thread pretty much mainlined 40 pages or so in a day and a half so lots of it is semi-fresh. Do you have any thoughts on what you do understand is going on? I know you are trying to hang in for a replacement - but anything you can do to help us out - helps your replacement as well.

likie x 5
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

To be perfectly honest I think I might be part cylon part bicycle.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

So Say We All!
DrWilgy wrote:So... because I'm not reading 2400 posts... How would you describe the person I used to be?
Welcome :D IAWY is a friend of mine and (if you refer to the Sign Up thread) he was the reason I even signed up for this game. Having said that, his behaviour this game appeared (at least to me) to be a little erratic...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Scummy-under the radar
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:So say we all
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I voted for Marmot because I don't like his game. I would have voted Epig out of Mercy but he will have enough. I hope he's bad. I just don't see it.
I'm not. But this game is crazy.
Indeed. I'm not even sure if we have a mafia team.

SVS, what would make you ask if he was rezzed a baddie?

If by show, several of the humans are the final five in the show and Cylons.

Athena was Cylon but not evil.

That is in respnse to several linkis
@bea, this is why I don't think BR is bad. She asked me this question less than a minute after my original reaction post.

If she was bad, I think she would not have asked a direct question like this of me. I always want to hear more from her, but I don't think she is bad.

Why do you? What am I missing?
I saw that post and I agree with your assesment of it. I don't think she's bad yet - I just want to hear more from her. Mostly for selfish reasons. I feel like we are mafia players who's boats always seem to pass in the night when civ. She goes early or I go early and I never really get to play and interact with her. Ya know? So I'd like to get as much opportunity as I can before history may sadly yet again repeat itself. Make sense?

linki - welcome Wigly!! I'd describe the person you were before as "in over his head, null read as he prolly wasn't reading the 2400 posts he missed either."

I think the fact that he came back to respond to me before you subbed out is a plus.....since you aren't going back - anything I can do to help you in your catch up, I'm happy to do.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epi...

Zebra, Obscure, Ricotech

Who's the better vote out of the three?
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

indiglo wrote:Ok, popping off for a bit. I'll be back.

May 11, 5:49 pm EST - juliets
May 11, 11:49 pm EST - Scotty
May 12, 5:49 am EST - SVS
May 12, 11:49 am EST - G-Man
May 12, 5:49 pm EST - juliets
May 12, 11:49 pm EST - Bea
May 13, 5:49 am EST - SVS
May 13, 11:49 am EST -
May 13, 5:49 pm EST -
May 13, 11:49 pm EST -

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Linki - Ok, bea, how about May 12, 11:49 pm? (And yes, your time calculation is accurate!) I'll tentatively add you to that slot.

Linki - Matt, Logic, FTW! :D

Linki - ok, got you too juliets!
I was going to say I could do 5:49 tomorrow, because I realized that I could, but I see it's already taken. I feel bad that I haven't been able to volunteer, but tomorrow is my day off, and I am free at that time. Anyway, Juliets, I'm happy to take it off your hands if you want. None of the other times work on my schedule.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Vompatti wrote:To be perfectly honest I think I might be part cylon part bicycle.
do you have any feels good or bad toward any other player? Why or why not?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:

Complete.

Calculating...

Vompatti would just tell us he's bad and you've been warned about MetalMarsh89 from the very beginning.

That does leave tricksy Wilgy, indeed.
What If I just tell you that I'm bad :P

Hmm... So I read myself... (it's fun because it feels like I experienced amnesia and am now discovering who I am once again) and I'm unsure why you'd get scummy lurky instead of just lurky. IAWY had afew main points to his posts and one of which was his business an inability to keep up. If we could have a detailed discussion to his scumminess to throw me into the game, I'd appreciate it!

Linki - Thanks everyone. Glorf, what of IAWY... or mine would you describe as erratic compared to his normal behavior? I should probably check the player list and past votes now...
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vompatti would just tell us he's bad
Vompatti wrote:To be perfectly honest I think I might be part cylon part bicycle.
lol now what
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wilgy, I can't say I found him all that suspect since I was in the same position he was.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Complete.

Calculating...

Epi, do you not think Metalmarsh is showing any baddie tendencies? He's on my list for a potential vote tonight. Who do you see as a viable candidate for today (color me embarrassed if you just said it somewhere).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I think the next time I draw scum on this site, I'll say I'm busy, barely post, say I'm trying to catch up once in awhile, then sit back and laugh as the town continues to defend me for not being here.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Fwiw, I believe I have read everything except pages 25-40 @40 ppp, so I'm getting there. I am at work though so I can't post properly. 99% of the time I can't see what I am typing. When I close the keyboard and see my typos I try to correct them but the cursor jumps all over the page, then when I get it in the right spot finally and reopen my keyboard my screen disappears again and I can't see what I am supposed to be fixing. It is so frustrating its almost comical. I should be home before the poll closes though so I can post and vote then. This is the most readable post I think I've ever written from the phone....
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Post by indiglo »

Welcome Doc McWiggles!

My volunteer gig tonight got cancelled due to tornadoes. I am fine, but I've already lost power, and it just came back on (miracle!). So I still feel like I should vote in case I lose power again, because the storms are not even close to over for the evening. Spring in tornado alley... ain't it grand! Makes me wish I were a storm chaser. But alas, I am not, and must stay home with my frightened pooch instead.
I am going to vote my conscience, and go with LC. I encourage others to vote their conscience, and then hope we get a good outcome. Nutella's defenses read genuine to me, but what do I know? (Wait, maybe don't answer that?)

*Votes LC*

Again, sincere apologies if I am wrong, and I am open to amending my opinion on you after hearing more from you. Also, nothing personal.

Just before I leave, I'll leave the sortie schedule, Scotty is up next, if he needs a reminder.

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Spacedaisy wrote:Wilgy, I can't say I found him all that suspect since I was in the same position he was.
daisy - since you are here - is there anything I can help clear up for you? I feel like I did the impossible actually reading all that junk so I want to be as useful as I can be. I still feel like you are going a bit behind the curve, if I'm wrong - forgive me - If I can help at least give my one sided view of something, I"m happy to do so.

linki - silver - sometimes town gets caught up in RL too. I don't think giving players the BOTD is a bad thing. I personally try to look at every angle before I vote. Also - I'm curious as to which scum you think are doing this vs the many many people who've fallen behind in this thread who are also probably civ? I don't by any means think you are scum - this is just the first time I've played with you outside of the really odd turf wars where I was a prisoner from the get go - so I'm trying to understand you.

linki again - daisy - no one knows phone issues better than me :hug:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

good luck with the storms indi!!! Give my big bro a hug when he gets home safe and sound.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

bea wrote:
do you have any feels good or bad toward any other player? Why or why not?
That's a bit of a personal question. *blushes*

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Silverwolf wrote:I think the next time I draw scum on this site, I'll say I'm busy, barely post, say I'm trying to catch up once in awhile, then sit back and laugh as the town continues to defend me for not being here.
I mean... That's what I do.
Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

indiglo wrote:Welcome Doc McWiggles!

My volunteer gig tonight got cancelled due to tornadoes. I am fine, but I've already lost power, and it just came back on (miracle!). So I still feel like I should vote in case I lose power again, because the storms are not even close to over for the evening. Spring in tornado alley... ain't it grand! Makes me wish I were a storm chaser. But alas, I am not, and must stay home with my frightened pooch instead.
I am going to vote my conscience, and go with LC. I encourage others to vote their conscience, and then hope we get a good outcome. Nutella's defenses read genuine to me, but what do I know? (Wait, maybe don't answer that?)

*Votes LC*

Again, sincere apologies if I am wrong, and I am open to amending my opinion on you after hearing more from you. Also, nothing personal.

Just before I leave, I'll leave the sortie schedule, Scotty is up next, if he needs a reminder.

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Here is my LC worry - we are either on the right track and he's someone like say Cavil. Or we are wrong and he is someone like say Saul or Callie. I could see all of these scenarios tbh. Cuz *shakes fist* LLLLCCC...
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

bea wrote: linki - silver - sometimes town gets caught up in RL too. I don't think giving players the BOTD is a bad thing. I personally try to look at every angle before I vote. Also - I'm curious as to which scum you think are doing this vs the many many people who've fallen behind in this thread who are also probably civ? I don't by any means think you are scum - this is just the first time I've played with you outside of the really odd turf wars where I was a prisoner from the get go - so I'm trying to understand you.
I literally said I thought IAWY was scummy for being under the radar and several people chimed in to say he's just behind due to being busy. D'Faraday was also being let off the hook for this. Daisy and Epi have asked to get a break due to RL. Black Rock is busy as well I believe. This is frustrating to me if it continues long into the game because these people are unreadable. I usually give people wiggle room D1 for RL but if it continues into D2, I usually want them lynched unless they are being replaced. I've already said why. They are either scum under the radar or town who isn't gonna be helpful. I can't read people who don't post. At least IAWY replaced so maybe Wilgy will be able to post enough to read that slot but some others have been barely posting. And some people who draw scum don't post much or it's hard to post much or they sit back and let town implode via ika/Rico for example. They get overlooked and then those who are active get suspected. Scum can be active too but if there is a site meta of letting people who don't post off the hook, then that will become a viable scum strategy and that makes games a hell of a lot more difficult and frustrating.

Return to “Previous Jobs”