Deeeerp.
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Three

Post by Nerolunar »

@JJJ

Nutellas tone sounded genuine and like a cornered civ to me. Her thoughts reminded me of how I sometimes feel when Im cornered as a civ. It resonated with me and I got fooled :blush: In my head, she was an easy target for either misguided civs or cylons to pursue as she was already kind-of scrambling and barely any of her rebuttals gained her any ground. But oh well, she was bad in the end and I was wrong.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

I will probably be voting for Long Con today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Unless he actually is confirmed town, but I find that hard to believe.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:Unless he actually is confirmed town, but I find that hard to believe.
He might be. What makes you hesitate to believe it?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:Interesting suspicions.

So far I'm somewhat convinced based on what I've seen and observed of people that I feel
Glorfindel
Long Con
Sig
JaggedJimmyJay
might fit into the baddie department based on some of the conversations that have been had. Some are more willing to help than others. Avoid certain subjects or knee jerk on some.
Could you please explain all of these reads individually? I'd like to know why you find all four of these names suspicious independent of one another, beyond the blanket sentences you've provided at the bottom here.
Yeah, I've got to agree with 3J here. I'm Town, I now believe that I was wrong about LC, I am pretty confident Sig is Town and I've not observed any reason to suspect JaggedJimmy. You, however are a different case as that last sentence is one of the most stark cases of the pot calling the kettle black I've witnessed in a very long time...
What about sig's posts do you like?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Unless he actually is confirmed town, but I find that hard to believe.
The underlined. If someone is almost confirmed town but not quite, that usually means it's a setup.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
The underlined. If someone is almost confirmed town but not quite, that usually means it's a setup.
What makes you think he is "almost" confirmed town?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You just admitted it by using the word "might". Someone is either confirmed or they're not, if there's any room for doubt then the word "confirmed" becomes meaningless.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:You just admitted it by using the word "might". Someone is either confirmed or they're not, if there's any room for doubt then the word "confirmed" becomes meaningless.
No I didn't. I don't think he's remotely confirmed. I don't know what that word is happening right now. Why are you talking about the potential that Long Con is or isn't a confirmed townie?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Why did you wait that long to ask that question?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:Why did you wait that long to ask that question?
Which question?

I am here right now asking you things right now. Answer my previous question please.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Which question?

I am here right now asking you things right now. Answer my previous question please.
Which previous question?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Which question?

Which previous question?

You're clearly bad. Good talk.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm calling a sortie in just over an hour. I am thinking D3. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Which question?

Which previous question?

You're either bad or you suck at reading me or both. I literally (yes, literally) wouldn't even think to do the above if I was bad.

Also lol at you asking "which question" when I could've only been referring to one question.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Which question?

Which previous question?

You're either bad or you suck at reading me or both. I literally (yes, literally) wouldn't even think to do the above if I was bad.

Also lol at you asking "which question" when I could've only been referring to one question.
I've asked you numerous questions on this page, I literally don't know which one you mean. I also asked you a question that you've now discarded twice in favor of pretending I'm the one avoiding questions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Pretending? You literally didn't answer. You're the one that pretended not to know which one I was referring to.

If you ask someone five or six questions and after you ask the last one the person you're asking asks you why it took you that long to ask it, which question do you think the person you're asking would be referring to? Never mind that the very question about the question clearly indicates which question is being referred to by the nature of the question itself.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:Pretending? You literally didn't answer. You're the one that pretended not to know which one I was referring to.

If you ask someone five or six questions and after you ask the last one the person you're asking asks you why it took you that long to ask it, which question do you think the person you're asking would be referring to? Never mind that the very question about the question clearly indicates which question is being referred to by the nature of the question itself.
I was once accused of pretzel logic in this game. Allow me to give you the pretzel trophy. You deserve it more.

I'm going to assume based on this response that you were referring to this question:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Why are you talking about the potential that Long Con is or isn't a confirmed townie?
I asked that last because I think I might already know the answer, and I had the opportunity to corner you before getting there. I don't think it makes any sense for you to be discussing Long Con as if there's any potential he's confirmed, and it's my task to squeeze your mindset out of you.

Now answer my question:

Why are you talking about the potential that Long Con is or isn't a confirmed townie?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Why do you think?
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:Interesting suspicions.

So far I'm somewhat convinced based on what I've seen and observed of people that I feel
Glorfindel
Long Con
Sig
JaggedJimmyJay
might fit into the baddie department based on some of the conversations that have been had. Some are more willing to help than others. Avoid certain subjects or knee jerk on some.
Could you please explain all of these reads individually? I'd like to know why you find all four of these names suspicious independent of one another, beyond the blanket sentences you've provided at the bottom here.
Yeah, I've got to agree with 3J here. I'm Town, I now believe that I was wrong about LC, I am pretty confident Sig is Town and I've not observed any reason to suspect JaggedJimmy. You, however are a different case as that last sentence is one of the most stark cases of the pot calling the kettle black I've witnessed in a very long time...
What about sig's posts do you like?
I didn't actually say that I 'liked' his posts my friend LOL! The thing is, I've played enough games with him now at this site and others to have a pretty good sense of when he's good and when he's not. He did make some comments early on that piqued my interest but they were (in my assessment) indicative of a 'disconnection' with much of the discussion that had been going on here. Sig has made no secret of the fact of his heavy study/assignment workload at the moment which I am willing to accept as a genuine explanation for those comments.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:Why do you think?
I'm not handing you that. You're terrified of this question.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Yes, terrified that I'll be mislynched because of your arrogance.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Yes, terrified that I'll be mislynched because of your arrogance.
Instead of concerning yourself with some unfounded perception of my personality, maybe you could answer the question?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

No. I want to see you become even more convinced that I'm bad because I'm not bowing down before you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:No. I want to see you become even more convinced that I'm bad because I'm not bowing down before you.
You don't know what my read is on you. I don't need your bows. I need your answer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Why do you need it?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:Why do you need it?
Because it will help me to determine the sincerity or insincerity of your comment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote:What about sig's posts do you like?
I didn't actually say that I 'liked' his posts my friend LOL! The thing is, I've played enough games with him now at this site and others to have a pretty good sense of when he's good and when he's not. He did make some comments early on that piqued my interest but they were (in my assessment) indicative of a 'disconnection' with much of the discussion that had been going on here. Sig has made no secret of the fact of his heavy study/assignment workload at the moment which I am willing to accept as a genuine explanation for those comments.[/quote]

Could you please share an example of one of sig's posts that you feel fits this description?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I don't think he's going to answer me folks. Clearly it's because he's terrified of my question and is therefore bad. Also, you don't know my read of him. That's all. Thank you for coming.

linki - There it is! Yeah, I'm not comfortable revealing how sincere I am with any of this. Sorry.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

EBWOP
Glorfindel wrote:I didn't actually say that I 'liked' his posts my friend LOL! The thing is, I've played enough games with him now at this site and others to have a pretty good sense of when he's good and when he's not. He did make some comments early on that piqued my interest but they were (in my assessment) indicative of a 'disconnection' with much of the discussion that had been going on here. Sig has made no secret of the fact of his heavy study/assignment workload at the moment which I am willing to accept as a genuine explanation for those comments.
Could you please share an example of one of sig's posts that you feel fits this description?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I mean given that you've been openly insincere throughout this back-and-forth, that's only fair.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:I mean given that you've been openly insincere throughout this back-and-forth, that's only fair.
I have been insincere in this back and forth. I did pretend to read you as "obviously bad". You're not ignorant to why I might do that. You're indignant about my strategy, associating it with my personality exterior to Mafia, and seemingly pouting about it instead of having a meaningful dialogue with me. If you're town, that's a frustrating thing. If you're not, it's very easy to see why you'd behave that way.

I have to try to figure you out. I have methods I like to employ. They're actually quite similar to your own play style, or at least the kind of play you exhibited in Talking Heads. I don't understand why you continue to get so cranky about it, but whatever. Mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If you're frustrated then you're in good company.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:EBWOP
Glorfindel wrote:I didn't actually say that I 'liked' his posts my friend LOL! The thing is, I've played enough games with him now at this site and others to have a pretty good sense of when he's good and when he's not. He did make some comments early on that piqued my interest but they were (in my assessment) indicative of a 'disconnection' with much of the discussion that had been going on here. Sig has made no secret of the fact of his heavy study/assignment workload at the moment which I am willing to accept as a genuine explanation for those comments.
So Say We All!

LOL! I got you the first time my friend. Sure, no dramas... This is one example of what I meant...
sig wrote:Also @LC I don't see how I'm a cylon for not wanting to just send out the only two civ pilots to die without any thought. Which is what it seemed like was happening at first.
It just seems that he would come in after something of an extended absence and make remarks like this about issues which by that stage of the discussion (in my opinion) seem to have been done and dusted. I'm not saying his comments were wrong or anything but perhaps more pertinent had he been on earlier to make them.

I notice reading back, that there were some exchanges between the two of you - do you doubt my opinion of him? Despite those exchanges, I don't consider either of to be Mafia.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

So say we all, right.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

So Say We All!

I'd also like to clarify a reference that I'd made in an earlier post. I no longer have any confidence in the assertion that species is a determining factor in Mafia/Town alignment. It is my personal view that the Mafia Team is a combination of Humans and Cyclons and the premise that the Mafia team is all Cylon (or even predominantly so) is a myth perpetuated by players with other agendas. Whether Nutella was truly Mafia, I don't know that we can be certain (although I'll admit it's a distinct possibility and would be confirmed if a BTSC link can be proven). Any reads that I make from this point forward will be in terms of whether I consider a player to be either Town or Mafia or a leaning toward either. I don't believe that species is relevant or indicative of alignment and the continued focus on species alone may be our undoing in the long run.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ugh, I fell asleep. Sorry y'all, please move up the schedule to xx:56.

Golden, D3 please.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote:I notice reading back, that there were some exchanges between the two of you - do you doubt my opinion of him? Despite those exchanges, I don't consider either of to be Mafia.
I don't really doubt your opinion, no. At least not its sincerity. I am a little suspicious of sig for his interactions with nutella.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I notice reading back, that there were some exchanges between the two of you - do you doubt my opinion of him? Despite those exchanges, I don't consider either of to be Mafia.
I don't really doubt your opinion, no. At least not its sincerity. I am a little suspicious of sig for his interactions with nutella.
So Say We All!
May I call you Jimmy? 3J seems a little impersonal... Looking at his interactions with Nutella kinda proves my point. Take this post:
sig wrote:Okay so I'm considering three people for today.

LC...
Zebra...
Epi, He is an outed Cylon and with the ship gone I'd like to see if we can lynch him and how he will flip. If he flips mafia then we know most cylons are bad. I also think he could've been the one to kill Ika, seeing how Ika was pushing to lynch Epi again. So I'm leaning towards mafia on Epi.

So here is a thought, in past games civs or mafia members could create events, usually polls but I've seen events before. Could there be no resurrection ship and this is all a ploy created by the cylons?
Maybe Epi just had a lynch proof power or something?

I don't see the reasons for a nutella lynch or for Rico.
We already know Epi is a Cylon and his identity, what more information is he expecting to gain from lynching him :shrug: As for his assertion that the whole resurrection ship thing was a ploy created by the Cylons :shrug: To me, this is indicative of someone struggling to keep up as a consequence of external factors, not Mafia alignment.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

As the resident Confirmed Civ, I still think sig is bad. Rico, sig, JJJ... all bad.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Nope. Vompatti confirmed me civilian.

Hi, on the road.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Long Con wrote:As the resident Confirmed Civ, I still think sig is bad. Rico, sig, JJJ... all bad.
My apologies for having voted for you last Day phase LC. Whilst I do think you are Town, I'm also fairly certain that you are wrong about Sig and Jimmy and I suspect even Ricochet. I won't be voting for you or any of them come EoD.

Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

Long Con wrote:As the resident Confirmed Civ, I still think sig is bad. Rico, sig, JJJ... all bad.
I might have missed it, but how do we know that you are confimed civ?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Glorfindel wrote:
My apologies for having voted for you last Day phase LC. Whilst I do think you are Town, I'm also fairly certain that you are wrong about Sig and Jimmy and I suspect even Ricochet. I won't be voting for you or any of them come EoD.
Apology accepted - just don't let it happen again. :srsnod: I worked hard to achieve Confirmed Civ status, and I don't need any loose ends upsetting my reign of terror!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

EBWOP: That should read "upsetting my humble work for the good humans of Galactica". :keys: :noble:
Nerolunar wrote:
I might have missed it, but how do we know that you are confimed civ?
Sshhhh.... best not to call too much attention to it. :srsnod:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Glorfindel wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
So Say We All!
May I call you Jimmy? 3J seems a little impersonal... Looking at his interactions with Nutella kinda proves my point. Take this post:
sig wrote:Okay so I'm considering three people for today.

LC...
Zebra...
Epi, He is an outed Cylon and with the ship gone I'd like to see if we can lynch him and how he will flip. If he flips mafia then we know most cylons are bad. I also think he could've been the one to kill Ika, seeing how Ika was pushing to lynch Epi again. So I'm leaning towards mafia on Epi.

So here is a thought, in past games civs or mafia members could create events, usually polls but I've seen events before. Could there be no resurrection ship and this is all a ploy created by the cylons?
Maybe Epi just had a lynch proof power or something?

I don't see the reasons for a nutella lynch or for Rico.
We already know Epi is a Cylon and his identity, what more information is he expecting to gain from lynching him :shrug: As for his assertion that the whole resurrection ship thing was a ploy created by the Cylons :shrug: To me, this is indicative of someone struggling to keep up as a consequence of external factors, not Mafia alignment.
Yes, but we didn't know what alignment Epi was. At that time since nobody else was lynched I thought we'd see who was bad. For the record I'm still not agaisnt an Epi lynch. Also it could've been a ploy created by the cylons to distract us like a troll event. :P
But, that is neither here nor there anymore.
:suspish:

I'm not bad you're bad. :meany:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Did anyone get anything from that back and forth between Zebra and JJJ? Since it seemed like 3J was pinged by Zebra saying LC was almost confirmed town, and then they got in an argument about a question?

Furthermore why is LC close to confirmed at all? People are saying he was the counterwagon to Nutella, however how do we know they weren't teammates? I just find it very odd LC wouldn't vote to save himself unless they were on the same team, or if he knew the resurrection ship would bring him back.

Also I'm done the second draft of my paper if all goes well it will be the last draft and my activity should hopefully pick up this week.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I will call you Sigbad like the fellow Sinbad from the old sailor tales.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

So say we all

(just in case since I have been gone since yesterday)

Last minute BBQ went longer than it should have, and drunk Mafia is bad mafia.

Catch up time :)

Linki LC is NOT confirmed.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Jobs”