LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Night 2: Giant Land

A message from Iggy Koopa:

“Welcome to Giant Land. We ain’t Texas, but here, bigger is better! We like big suppers, big parties, big houses, big hats, and wee doggie, you should see our women! We even like big paragraphs! But I’m in a massive hurry. So here’s the deal- whoever has the biggest bar at the end of the Night gets sixteen coins! Even if you aren’t the biggest, you get a coin for each vote you get. If no one votes for you, then that’s sad because you have no friends; you can take a vegetable with you to talk to or something. And if you vote for yourself, you’re greedy and so you lose four coins instead. Have fun!”

You can vote for four players. You get one coin for each vote you receive. If you vote for yourself, you lose four coins. The person with the most votes gets sixteen bonus coins. In the event of a tie, no one receives the bonus.

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I voted for our 2 dead civs (Gleam & Snowy) and then two players I am pretty sure are civ (Llama and Russti).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:I voted for our 2 dead civs (Gleam & Snowy) and then two players I am pretty sure are civ (Llama and Russti).
That's actually a good idea. I'll vote for those two as well but I need to think about who else will be getting my vote.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:Snow Dog has been lynched. He was Princess Toadstool.
Nooo! Sorry Snowy, I was starting to think that. Nice job with Bazinga! Definitely some vote enhancement there. Worthwhile looking at these polls.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

Voted gleamin, snowy, lizzy and mongoose.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Do not forget: If you are dead, you still participate in Night games. Just remember that you are forbidden to talk on topic (unless you hear otherwise). For this event, the dead may just state the people who got their votes.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

RIP Snowy! :( A shame we had to lose you!

I will definitely be voting for Snowy and gleam to get coins. As for the other two, I will have to think about it.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

Mongoose wrote:I just noticed this, but it wouldn't have changed my vote for today:

Little Tiger voted for Desert World today for our next destination. Why would she do that when Gleam/Desert King is already dead? I don't want to make a mountain out of molehill, LT, but any elucidation would be awesome. Thanks!

Well, maybe he won't stay dead? Also, I actually just picked the first option on the poll as I did with the one before it and didn't even think about the fact that he was dead...

RIP Snow Dog!

I will also give coins to the two dead civvies, and 1 to Russtifinko as I agree, he seems pretty civvie atm... and... hmmm.... I will give the other one to Roxy.
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Nevinera »

Mongoose wrote:I voted for our 2 dead civs (Gleam & Snowy) and then two players I am pretty sure are civ (Llama and Russti).
I'm voting for gleam and snow also (obviously), and then for Russ because I agree with that assessment.
I don't have that read on llama, so I'm going to fourth vote myself, because I'm confident that I'll need the coins soon.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

And if you vote for yourself, you’re greedy and so you lose four coins instead. Have fun!”
Huh, should have read that more carefully. Oh well :-\
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

So sorry, Snowy. I really hope you get a good amount of coins and get back in the game soon. I really thought you were trying too hard to look civ. I guess you are just hard to read. I am voting to give you coins as well as gleam. And, I also voted for mongoose and hedgeowl as I believe they are civ.

LT, I almost forgot you were playing. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember reading many posts from you which is not your normal playing style. Are you lying low?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

Elohcin wrote:So sorry, Snowy. I really hope you get a good amount of coins and get back in the game soon. I really thought you were trying too hard to look civ. I guess you are just hard to read. I am voting to give you coins as well as gleam. And, I also voted for mongoose and hedgeowl as I believe they are civ.

LT, I almost forgot you were playing. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember reading many posts from you which is not your normal playing style. Are you lying low?
No, I am not laying low. Just not enough time to post much due to 24hr days, and only a few hours per day to play mafia.
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am voting for gleam and snow cause thats a great idea and voting for llama and elohcin because I think they are civ based on the fact the Snow was actually lynched with only 4 votes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Oh wow. Just noticed how the votes were laid out.
Russ had me convinced he was someone particular based on his votes and behavior, but that looks pretty unlikely now.

I kind of think that was intentional on his part, and I'm leaning toward voting for him tomorrow because of it.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

We just need to remember that if Snowy and Gleam tie for votes, neither gets the bonus, so let's watch that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I've decided that my other 2 votes will be going to Russ and Elohcin. They are the two that seem the most civvie to me so far.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay so I'm voting Snow and Gleam for obvious reasons, and Russ because a few people seem to be trusting him at the moment and I haven't seen anything to make me disagree. My last coin will go to one of the Snow voters because of the fact he was lynched with less votes than Lizzy had so it's possible the Giant Realm King was among his voters. Randomizing between them got Elohcin.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I'm starting to wish I had picked either Snowy or Gleam. Because at this rate, neither of them is going to get coins... :/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm starting to wish I had picked either Snowy or Gleam. Because at this rate, neither of them is going to get coins... :/
Someone will just have to break the tie, it will be fine.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm starting to wish I had picked either Snowy or Gleam. Because at this rate, neither of them is going to get coins... :/
Yeah, I wish I'd noticed that too. But I didn't even read the whole thing >.<

SOMEBODY: VOTE FOR SNOWY OR GLEAM BUT NOT BOTH.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Need to catch up on this, sorry, I haven't read anything since my last post. Hopefully will be able to later tonight, but it might have to wait until tomorrow.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Need to catch up on this, sorry, I haven't read anything since my last post. Hopefully will be able to later tonight, but it might have to wait until tomorrow.
MP, please don't vote for both gleam AND snowy, or neither of them gets the grand prize (we think)
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Snow Dog »

Vote for me. I didn't tell everyone to fuck off. :phew:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

voted bwt, bullzeye, roxy and MP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:Vote for me. I didn't tell everyone to fuck off. :phew:
:haha:
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by agleaminranks »

I should have waited to see that dig before I voted.

Oh well. Enjoy your coins, Snowy, ya filthy animal.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

agleaminranks wrote:I should have waited to see that dig before I voted.

Oh well. Enjoy your coins, Snowy, ya filthy animal.
I didn't vote you a coin to keep it even. I didn't expect you to vote me one later.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by agleaminranks »

I'm just joshing ya. It was even earlier, and I'd rather put one civvy in the lead so at least the others can keep it that way.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, skimmed a lot of that. Sorry. Hopefully I got everything. I'll try to actually read everything intently soon, but I have a really busy weekend ahead of me.

RIP Snow Dog. Sad to see you go.

Rox: You are confused. I was arguing with llama on that point. I said there were likely goomba voters in the gleam voters on Day 1.

What's the deal with people saying Russ seems civvie? I haven't seen anything telling of his alignment. Though I did really enjoy his GIANT posts.

Nev: You said something about Russ. Care to elaborate, if you can? I was intrigued by that; I've read through all of this quickly so I didn't pick up on any role hints or anything like that (not that I likely would have even if I had actually read every post at my normal pace).

I can never read Lizzy or Vomps, but I have to say neither of them are being particularly helpful at all. Does that make them bad? Not sure.

People asked about the Bullz case... It wasn't even so much a case as my gut reaction and that he bandwagoned gleam on Day 1 and that it read to me as the most opportunistic of the bunch. I read it as insincere. That's about it. However, in reading through quickly I noticed this:
Bullzeye wrote:
There are still 5 people left to vote, so I am note sure how its going to go. I agree with what you're saying. Lizzy isnt coming across as bad the more she posts based on her other game. Snow is sounding more and more sincere in his defenses. I don't love SVS's case on Nev either though. However, she trusts her intuition on this one quite a bit, so I might be willing to give it a go, since i have a complete lack of intuition amd instead try to at least find some bit of logic.
I hadn't noticed the Nev case but SVS is one of the people I tend to trust the most when I think she's a civvie so I'll take a look at that and see how I feel.[/quote]

How the heck did anyone, let alone a player as astute as Bullz, miss the Nev case? SVS and I bantered about it and everything. Really weird.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As to the coins... it appears I can't vote myself, and honestly, I don't really trust any of you (living) people.

It didn't say we needed to vote for four, so I am ONLY voting for Snow and gleam. It appears they are no longer tied, so I suppose that is OK.

It freaks me out a bit how willing a few people seem to throw coins at others, especially when the baddies really rely on them so greatly. I refuse to contribute to that cause.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I've decided that my other 2 votes will be going to Russ and Elohcin. They are the two that seem the most civvie to me so far.
Also, why? I'm not sure I agree.

Not sure when I'll be around again... Crap. I need to vote in that other poll, don't I? Voted Air.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Nevinera wrote:Oh wow. Just noticed how the votes were laid out.
Russ had me convinced he was someone particular based on his votes and behavior, but that looks pretty unlikely now.

I kind of think that was intentional on his part, and I'm leaning toward voting for him tomorrow because of it.
Now wait just a minute! If I'm reading this right, you're saying I misrepresented myself as the Giant Land King. That's simply not true. From Day 0 I have made no bones about the fact that I voted Giant Land consistently for no other reason than this: when I was younger and played Super Mario Bros. 3, Giant Land was by far my favorite. It also presented opportunities for shenanigans and general good fun. Those things would be ture no matter my role.

I never once claimed nor implied that I am the King of Giant Land. I am not he, I simply saw no advantage to voting a Land other than my all-time favorite one.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:As to the coins... it appears I can't vote myself, and honestly, I don't really trust any of you (living) people.

It didn't say we needed to vote for four, so I am ONLY voting for Snow and gleam. It appears they are no longer tied, so I suppose that is OK.

It freaks me out a bit how willing a few people seem to throw coins at others, especially when the baddies really rely on them so greatly. I refuse to contribute to that cause.
MP: Who do you trust or quasi-trust at this point?

All: At this point it's pretty clear we are going to get Snowy or Gleam the bonus coins, who we both know to be good. It's not in the baddies' interest to vote for one another for a few measly coins when they are possibly outing one another. I'm not at all saying this is what MP is doing (a healthy skepticism is always good and I totally can understand his rationale about not bankrolling baddies), but I think we need to take a closer look at anyone else who doesn't use all his/her allotted votes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

WELL, GOOD THING I USED ALL MINE THEN! I WENT WITH SNOWY AND AGLEAM, OF COURSE, AS WELL AS 'GOOSE AND THELLAMA. MAINLY BECAUSE THEY'RE THE LIVING PLAYERS I TRUST MOST, BUT (I NOTICED THIS AFTER VOTING) ALSO BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE ANIMAL NAMES OR AVATARS. IF I HAD 5 VOTES THE 5TH WOULD LIKELY HAVE GONE TO HEDGEOWL TO CONTINUE THE PATTERN.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

*BWT AND LT COULD ALSO HAVE GOTTEN MY THEORETICAL 5TH VOTE, I SUPPOSE.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 40

Post by thellama73 »

I am out of town, so unable to check in as often as I would like. A couple of things:

1. RIP Snow Dog. I'm sorry I was wrong about you.

2. I am voting for Gleam, Snowy Mongoose and Elohcin, all of whom I mostly trust at this point.

3. Snowy was lynched with fewer votes than Lizzy, so either someone used an item to boost his votes, someone used an item to reduce her votes, or the King of Giant Land voted for Snowy, or a combination of the above. Interesting points to ponder.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 69

Post by S~V~S »

I am also only voting for Snow and Gleam. The mechanics of this and my total unfamiliarity with this game have me a tad stymied, tbh. Also checking out the other poll.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 69

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, also sticking with Pipe.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:WELL, GOOD THING I USED ALL MINE THEN! I WENT WITH SNOWY AND AGLEAM, OF COURSE, AS WELL AS 'GOOSE AND THELLAMA. MAINLY BECAUSE THEY'RE THE LIVING PLAYERS I TRUST MOST, BUT (I NOTICED THIS AFTER VOTING) ALSO BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE ANIMAL NAMES OR AVATARS. IF I HAD 5 VOTES THE 5TH WOULD LIKELY HAVE GONE TO HEDGEOWL TO CONTINUE THE PATTERN.
We are a pretty animalistic group!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:WELL, GOOD THING I USED ALL MINE THEN! I WENT WITH SNOWY AND AGLEAM, OF COURSE, AS WELL AS 'GOOSE AND THELLAMA. MAINLY BECAUSE THEY'RE THE LIVING PLAYERS I TRUST MOST, BUT (I NOTICED THIS AFTER VOTING) ALSO BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE ANIMAL NAMES OR AVATARS. IF I HAD 5 VOTES THE 5TH WOULD LIKELY HAVE GONE TO HEDGEOWL TO CONTINUE THE PATTERN.
We are a pretty animalistic group!
In a sophisticated, sipping tea, while discussing who to accuse and brutally lynch next, sort of way. :coffee:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

MovingPictures07 wrote: What's the deal with people saying Russ seems civvie? I haven't seen anything telling of his alignment. Though I did really enjoy his GIANT posts.

Nev: You said something about Russ. Care to elaborate, if you can? I was intrigued by that; I've read through all of this quickly so I didn't pick up on any role hints or anything like that (not that I likely would have even if I had actually read every post at my normal pace).

People asked about the Bullz case... It wasn't even so much a case as my gut reaction and that he bandwagoned gleam on Day 1 and that it read to me as the most opportunistic of the bunch. I read it as insincere. That's about it. However, in reading through quickly I noticed this:
Bullzeye wrote:
There are still 5 people left to vote, so I am note sure how its going to go. I agree with what you're saying. Lizzy isnt coming across as bad the more she posts based on her other game. Snow is sounding more and more sincere in his defenses. I don't love SVS's case on Nev either though. However, she trusts her intuition on this one quite a bit, so I might be willing to give it a go, since i have a complete lack of intuition amd instead try to at least find some bit of logic.
I hadn't noticed the Nev case but SVS is one of the people I tend to trust the most when I think she's a civvie so I'll take a look at that and see how I feel.
How the heck did anyone, let alone a player as astute as Bullz, miss the Nev case? SVS and I bantered about it and everything. Really weird.[/quote]

The comment about Russ was because he consistently voted for giant land, and then talked like a giant she he got there.
I know you gave a different reason for voting giant Russ, but none of us are giving our real reasons here.
It's not a neon "I'm a baddie" sign, but it does concern me.

I have been having the same gut reaction to bullz, but I seem to always think he's bad,
And I've been ignoring it. I am wondering how anyone could have totally missed the "case" on me too though.
Maybe he just meant that he didn't see any substantial case, and assumed there was more he hasn't noticed?
No, bullz, the case is just that flimsy.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Nobody got my role hint :disappoint: .
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wow sorry Snow Dog I did try to ask why you were being singled out I do wonder if the Giant King was swayed by everyone who was saying "yah he talked about water in a confused way" there was no case imo there were other players who needed to be voted for. I hate these games where you can buy vote manips we will be lucky to ever get a lynch the way we hope. The only real power for civs are lynches so its too bad.

I now really feel like Lizzy is bad a lot of you are referring to Bio Shock and her style there and you dont even know her alignment in that game lol how does that work? Vomps saying he wont vote for her even if she is bad makes no sense - why dont you ask her out on a real date Vomp and get on with it k - my vote will be totes going to Lizzy unless someone comes right out and says they are bad. Lizzy never gave any defense she just asked if I liked pizza :huh: (btw any Vocellis pizza is my fave) and while you may be very entertaining I still think you are bad Lizzy <3

I am voting air again and am voting snow dog lt gleamer and idfky.
;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
How the heck did anyone, let alone a player as astute as Bullz, miss the Nev case? SVS and I bantered about it and everything. Really weird.
I haven't really been paying huge amounts of attention to this game. I was so invested in Bioshock that I pretty much neglected this and the other one I'm in and haven't exactly read everything like I should have. So that's how I missed the Nev case.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Roxy wrote:I now really feel like Lizzy is bad a lot of you are referring to Bio Shock and her style there and you dont even know her alignment in that game lol how does that work? Vomps saying he wont vote for her even if she is bad makes no sense - why dont you ask her out on a real date Vomp and get on with it k - my vote will be totes going to Lizzy unless someone comes right out and says they are bad. Lizzy never gave any defense she just asked if I liked pizza :huh: (btw any Vocellis pizza is my fave) and while you may be very entertaining I still think you are bad Lizzy <3
We don't know her alignment in Bioshock, true, but we do know what her alignment was in TTTE. She was bad with me and she was nothing like how she's been in this game. She had a far more careful style and tried to avoid attention rather than how she's been here. Given that that style ultimately won her (and our team) the game, I doubt she'd change it. If she was doing the same here I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

my last vote went to Teeth he hasnt given me any nose twitches yet.

Linky bullz I read along with that game and I disagree. I do think her overall style is playful so it is to be expected but she is adding to my uneasiness by being no help to the civs whatsoever. so are we supposed to not be suspicious of people who are not helping and voting in ways that seem baddie aligned?
;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Roxy wrote:I now really feel like Lizzy is bad a lot of you are referring to Bio Shock and her style there and you dont even know her alignment in that game lol how does that work? Vomps saying he wont vote for her even if she is bad makes no sense - why dont you ask her out on a real date Vomp and get on with it k - my vote will be totes going to Lizzy unless someone comes right out and says they are bad. Lizzy never gave any defense she just asked if I liked pizza :huh: (btw any Vocellis pizza is my fave) and while you may be very entertaining I still think you are bad Lizzy <3
We don't know her alignment in Bioshock, true, but we do know what her alignment was in TTTE. She was bad with me and she was nothing like how she's been in this game. She had a far more careful style and tried to avoid attention rather than how she's been here. Given that that style ultimately won her (and our team) the game, I doubt she'd change it. If she was doing the same here I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.
I've been thinking the same, based on comments like this here and in Bioshock, but now we'd almost suspect her more if she played straight. Although playing in this manner is also disconcerting. You just never know where you stand. Of course we could just keep voting her off as civ hoping that one of these games we'll get her. However, since we risk lynching a civ anyway, maybe its better to take the risk on someone not helping the civvie cause. Hard to say... :ponder:

Linki- yeah roxy, i think thats the problem. The answer I think is probably not, but I also think she's probably a civ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm definitely not regretting my Lizzy vote, other than I will obviously miss her dynamic if she gets voted out.

Also, finally got some pizza today for brunch. Publix had Newman's Own Organic pizza 2/$7. Bazinga, as they say. We like to put salad on top of our pizza. Does anyone else do that?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:I'm definitely not regretting my Lizzy vote, other than I will obviously miss her dynamic if she gets voted out.

Also, finally got some pizza today for brunch. Publix had Newman's Own Organic pizza 2/$7. Bazinga, as they say. We like to put salad on top of our pizza. Does anyone else do that?
[OTI have had pizza with arugula, so thats a sort of salad pizza. Maybe not quite what you mean.[/OT]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I'm definitely not regretting my Lizzy vote, other than I will obviously miss her dynamic if she gets voted out.

I have had pizza with arugula, so thats a sort of salad pizza. Maybe not quite what you mean.
Yeah, it's kinda like that! It works really well on a plainish pizza like Margherita. While the pizza is baking, I mix some spinach or romaine (or a half-half like today) with a simple vinaigrette. Then I plop that salad on top of the pizza. It adds needed freshness to all those heavy savory flavors. California Pizza Kitchen used to have a Greek Salad Pizza that I adored, but they took it off the Tampa menu.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”