33%

Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Long Con »

I will make amendments to the original post in this colour.
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Lorab needs to be lynched. I don't think there's any question about that. Long Con can be next thought. I believe I found a post that clearly comes from a cylon mindset last day phase,
We come back to this one at the end of the post...
his refusal to vote nutella speaks volumes,
Weak, simplistic reasoning. Try harder. I will explain why I judged this to be weak. This was a Day 1 or Day 2 case, if I recall correctly. When I read JJJ's case, I saw that he had accused her in part for changing her tune on ika from "suspicion" to "annoyance". Going back to look at her original posts on ika, what I read primarily indicated annoyance, moreso than suspicion. I brought it up, feel free to go and check it out. That is the reason I spoke up. I am not and was not connected to nutella in any way, and I am damn sure that my reason for speaking up against JJJ's case was truthful and solid. Given that I know this to be true, I don't understand why you would discard it as false and just sweep in a broad statement, "his refusal to vote nutella speaks volumes" -- it was very early in the game, and I was wrong to defend nutella like that, but I don't think that even qualifies as "speaks volumes". I was wrong in the early game. It's real, and it's not me blatantly defending a baddie teammate.

When have I ever done that anyway? I don't know, maybe I have. Other people remember my past games with WAY more detail than I do. I just don't think that's my style. I love bussing! :shrug: Too WIFOM to ask anyone to believe me, but former baddie teammate, is that my style? I really don't think so. I think Metalmarsh specifically, and zebra, can attest to that.

Bottom line, I called this "weak and simplistic" because it's just taking an early game wrongness and deciding that's the one that was a baddie. There are wrong people by Night 2 in most games, it's just what happens.

he interfered with the sorties,
Even weaker. I'm a Cylon because I sent a Sortie to D5. :rolleyes: I stand by this assessment. My stolen Sortie isn't even, like, a worthwhile baddie move. It's not worth anything to a baddie to do that: it's 100% public, and calls needless attention to yourself. I mostly just did it to be a shit, and because I truly didn't believe that it made any actual negative difference. Plus I didn't think it was a good idea to simply trust DrumBeats' grid plan verbatim, and despite me (and others) bringing it up, that was being largely ignored. Since that time, I have expounded upon just how being ignored makes me feel. Given that context, isn't stealing a Sortie pretty in line with what I would do? It wasn't about my alignment. It was about Long Con. I don't see anything about it that realistically points to me being an evil Cylon.
he got involved with the whole Matt and I thing to try to stir it up when it was dying down,
Weakest of all because it is a blatant lie! "However, I don't really believe that Silver starting to enjoy the game in the last short while is alignment-indicative." That's what I said. Is that trying to stir it up, or is that saying that it's not relevant? :eye: :eye: :eye: Possible scumtell here (I don't know why else Silverwolf would tell such a lie), but don't worry Silver, no one is going to listen to me. :) Silver, when I commented on your spat with Matt, the only thing I said was that I agreed that his collection of your posts was *thorough*. My definition of thorough is that he clearly did a lot of work with the presentation, and that each post he highlighted matched the conclusion he presented: indications of less enjoyment of the game from you. The guy had, like twenty posts! I estimate that probably took him at least fifteen minutes. That is thorough.

I specifically said that I didn't think his post was helpful with regard to deciphering your alignment. I would think that you, of all people, would be happy with a post like that, because it's in your favour, but you called it out as "fanning the flames". Please, can you not understand my point of view on this one point at least?

his posts are way too "I'm not a cylon, cylons are bad" to the point where it looks overdone.
Guilty as charged, I have overdone it a little. So I wanna roleplay a little, so what? :shrug: Enh. This one stands.
And anyone that thinks a cw can't be on a scum team mate should look at Turf Wars.
What relevance does this statement about counterwagons have? I have spoken of "questions you didn't answer", and this is the one on my mind when I say that. I don't get the context or relevance of the counterwagon/Turf Wars thing, I just need an explanation so that I get your point with this. You have never tried to help me out here, you just accuse me more.
Here's the post I'm talking about that comes from a cylon mindset. I realize some of you think he made a mistake but I think it's telling he's assuming everyone is a cylon.
Long Con wrote:
Spoiler: show
Golden wrote:A new law has been passed.

Cylon Amnesty Act: Any person may publicly admit to being a cylon and, if the declaration is true, they will have immunity from the lynch for that day. Once a person has outed themselves as a cylon, they cannot do it a second time.
Very creative, President! What's gonna happen? I predict that the player that is going to be lynched today will, not before deadline minus fifteen minutes, declare themselves a Cylon in order to avoid getting lynched.

Aware of this likelihood, we will have some sort of loose idea of a second-place lynch candidate with some votes, provided we can all come to some agreement about who's voting where and what it will mean in the new reality this law dictates.

This second-place candidate will likely be paying attention, and declare themselves a Cylon to survive, in which case the third-most votes will decide the lynch target. If we somehow come together harmoniously enough to be able to plan for this eventuality, I propose we go for a low-posting type, someone we just don't have the ability to give a solid read on, but more importantly, someone who isn't going to be likely to declare themselves a Cylon. :nicenod: You dig what I'm saying?

(And of course, everyone but Epi who declares themselves a Cylon to escape lynch is going to later deny being a Cylon, claiming only to have said it under threat of death, etc. Right? I don't see this law as being likely to catch Cylons.)

That will take some indiglo-Sortie-level-planning, and I don't know if it's possible. I think it would take at least three designated players who will be around at lynch time to choose the third target on the fly or something. Even just typing this out, my mind is blown by how much this changes the entire landscape of the lynch. We can choose to let fate and vote timing and online availability decide this lynch in a more uncontrollable way than usual... or we can come together and work with each other to keep tight control on who is getting lynched. Either option works for me. I'm too lazy to take the helm in an organization bid.

I just wanted to talk out some scenarios in order to get everyone thinking in portals. This crazy law is forever, each one of us gets to literally stop their own lynch with a simple post once in the game, be it today or on Day 14. This is our new reality, breath it in and taste it.
If that's what you think, then you have experienced a massive reading comprehension fail.
It's probably easy to take this as an insult, but it's not. I publicly experience reading comprehension fails often enough (I'm not allowed to be Epi's lawyer, you know ;) ), so when I call one out, it's not to belittle you, it's to call attention to the mistake so that you can reread and come to a fuller understanding that your post currently lacks.

You said "I think it's telling he's assuming everyone is a cylon." I wasn't assuming everyone was a Cylon, that makes no sense at all.... especially considering that there are four or five roles at the top that specifically state they cannot be Cylons. I was assuming that everyone was entitled to a free lynch stop by claiming Cylon. I missed that "If it's true..." part when I wrote my initial reaction.

Anyways, I hope this can move toward starting over. Silver, you upset me by not engaging with my posts, and by being closed-off to discussion with me. I hope that it will be different this time. Just talk to me, not at me.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by Long Con »

ObscureAllure wrote:What do you think about the people who are voting for someone other than LoRab this lynch?
I still think it would be awesome to cast the remaining votes on a person who hasn't claimed Cylon yet. However, a few people have clouded the air on that front for me, and there's something going on that is somehow pointing to me, and I don't know if it's related to the non-claiming or what.... so I'll just say I would be very likely to cast my vote on a bandwagon against a non-Claimer. Even with the unsureness I'd give it 50/50 that any non-claimer is doing so because they are a Cylon. SOME of them have gotta be a baddie who doesn't want to give up their wonderful prize... right? Is that assumption wrong to make? Does anyone truly believe that NONE of the non-claimers are evil Cylons? :shrug: I'm going to bed.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

I'm not an evil cylon k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Then you're an evil human.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Quite far from one actually.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Evil wombat?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Surely not an evil marmot.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

a2thezebra wrote:Surely not an evil marmot.
lol u got me

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at E6
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:No, a mass claim would help mafia more than hurt them.
No, I think a massclaim would t-rump any other strategy.
My strategy is that we hunt mafia and try to lynch them until they're all dead, t-rump that.
Shame y'all are lynching a non-mafia. Again.
ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:I think what's going to happen is one of them is going to vote for one of us moments before the PM is sent ending the day early. That way the person who got voted for can't do the cylon thing (whether or not they are cylon) and LoRab is saved. If it happens and it's me, just promise me y'all will go after LC next.
You seem to invoke that this Day will end early, compared to the previous ones, as if it's a given. Anyway, I don't see what's there to fret about. If Day ends early, won't LoRab get lynched if she has the most votes?
I said it after you might have missed me say it - I had forgotten that LoRab already did a cylon claimed. I was thinking they would vote for one other person (a civvie), have her cylon claim today (to not be lynched), and end the day early right after to get the civvie lynched. However since she claimed yesterday she has no amnesty today so my idea is not possible. (And that was using the idea already mentioned in the thread that they have an end day early power, although I don't remember by whom and I am too lazy to look it up.)

LC - Honestly, anything in the game is open to having been tampered with. If there's one thing I think we can all agree on, it's that.
Also, I am not mafia and do not have BTSC, so this wouldn't have happened, anyway. Also, isn't the end day done by a human role?
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:My choices for a counterwagon right now: bea, Long Con.
Why you wait until after we started the DF counterwagon?
Wait for what?
We want to lynch Lorab right?

But if we're going to do a counterwagon, pooling votes together is important because we need enough to threaten the player to claim Cylon (assuming they are Cylon). But Lorab also needs enough to stay ahead of other players.

I'm probably just overthinking it.
If the majority is decided to deal with LoRab today, I don't think counterwagons should expand beyond a few votes and definitely agree LoRab should stay within safe distance. Baddies should be numerous enough to try to infiltrate, otherwise. Right now the distance is safe enough, for me to not correct it with my vote.
The baddies aren't going to try to save me, because I'm not their teammate.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:JJJ and Ricochet are - essentially - confirmed civvies.
When the heck did that happen?
You're doing a weird form of catch-up if this is the first thing you spotted and commented on. :ponder:
Hey MM, how did you get in the good graces of the prez? :fist:

@Golden, is this MM night kill law permanent? I mean, it seems a little OP if the president can just assign someone immunity to Mafia kills- though I'm not complaining.
:shrug:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I should have clarified that talking about the public win condition that Cain brought into being is above board. It's talking about secret win conditions that is not.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I believe the aliens can tap into our ascension and are ultimately there to help us, for example I have a very sophisticated hair stylist.

Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

The aliens must have used their cylon probes on Vomps. I might have mispelled the word Cylon.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

I can be down for either a LoRab or LC lynch today. He has just been biding time until now, imo, and he knew this was going to happen.

While I don't understand why non-cylons won't make the statement, I can't pretend that I haven't done things I thought were valid when no one else understood them, either. So I am not in favor of forcing anyone to take the pledge by racking up votes on them to force their hand if they are a cylon ow whatever, or using it as a sole source of suspicion. Feels very "1984" to me. It was, and is, a good idea to take those lynch saves off the table; but everyone has to do it or it is kinda pointless other than as a statement action from those who said it.

If anything, I think those vocally opposing it are more likely to be humans than those sitting silently by watching, and not saying the statement, or anything else for that matter. Normally I don;t love lynching people for silence, but sometimes silence does equal complicity.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Ricochet wrote:I went to bad asking what others think of DrumBeats. What do others think of DrumBeats?

Any particular thoughts on Silverwolf, too, or are we all content with her game right now?
I have a light townread on Drumbeats due mostly to his early play and voting behavior around nutella lynch. That hasn't changed as of right now.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

a2thezebra wrote: You see I'm a student of the School of Ika, and therefore I believe that it's grasping at straws to make a distinction between a moderately passionate read of mine and a confirmed player. There isn't enough of a difference really for me to use the word "confirmed" only in reference to players that are actually confirmed.
I'm highlighting this so he sees it when he checks the thread because it will give him a chuckle. :p
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Also, D'Faraday cw is actually one I hope would give the most value in either getting him to post or helping others to see he needs to be lynched. I'm still supportive of a LoRab lynch.

Also, I have a townread on Zebra.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

Well, for having a day away from this game, I must say I feel much better if not any less perplexed. I can't believe what I'm reading here... Win conditions that seem to change on a whim? All this time I've been working under the assumption that I'm Town but that too, may potentially change throughout the course of this game? REALLY? I honestly don't know what to make of this...

I think I read somewhere a criticism of my voting record so far this game? I think I explained quite satisfactorily the reasons I made the choices I have. I find it hard to believe that anyone who has ever played with me anywhere would doubt for a second that I would use my vote to defend someone I believed to be a fellow Townie and I regret that I was wrong about Magnus (Nerolunar) or was I??? I still believe there was something going on between him and IAWY/Wilgey and that one of them was suspicious.

In the interests of my own sanity, I'm going to leave things here for the time being. I'll be back tomorrow before the vote after I've finished catching up and our Forum at work in the morning.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Silverwolf wrote:Also, D'Faraday cw is actually one I hope would give the most value in either getting him to post or helping others to see he needs to be lynched. I'm still supportive of a LoRab lynch.

Also, I have a townread on Zebra.
I honestly don't imagine DF budging much, now that he has votes. As in change his participation dramatically.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Glorfindel wrote:Well, for having a day away from this game, I must say I feel much better if not any less perplexed. I can't believe what I'm reading here... Win conditions that seem to change on a whim? All this time I've been working under the assumption that I'm Town but that too, may potentially change throughout the course of this game? REALLY? I honestly don't know what to make of this...

I think I read somewhere a criticism of my voting record so far this game? I think I explained quite satisfactorily the reasons I made the choices I have. I find it hard to believe that anyone who has ever played with me anywhere would doubt for a second that I would use my vote to defend someone I believed to be a fellow Townie and I regret that I was wrong about Magnus (Nerolunar) or was I??? I still believe there was something going on between him and IAWY/Wilgey and that one of them was suspicious.

In the interests of my own sanity, I'm going to leave things here for the time being. I'll be back tomorrow before the vote after I've finished catching up and our Forum at work in the morning.
Wait, who said anything about win conditions changing alignments? Is your role destined or vulnerable to change from town to anti-town?

The frak? :eye:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:disappoint:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:Because if they are a townie WE LOSE THE TOWNIE.
No human would avoid saying the phrase. I don't believe that some players somehow are not allowed to say it. Epignosis, do you believe that some humans are not allowed to say the phrase?
I don't.
I don't (care.) I have my reason. Just because you don't understand my reason doesn't make me a bad guy. I've voiced support of you Epi since you were lynched and I was one of the first if not the first person to say that .... ugh let me phrase this very very carefully.... Some toasters burn toast and some toasters just give it a light crispness. I was one of the first to point at both LoRab and Nutella. I agree that Sig, Bea, and Wigly are probably mafia. And I am telling you that Lynching LC is a very, very good idea. I am literally a cylon hunting machine. Just let me be about the damn species claim, please?? I'm not changing my mind regardless of what y'all say or do. Now either let me keep sussing out the bad guys like I've done all game or lynch me because we're going to keep talking in circles about this if not. I'm not saying it.
I don't care if you say it or not. I'm not the one hounding people to say it. :shrug:

See, one thing I've learned over the years is that people voicing support for me doesn't mean they are good (see: Harry Potter, WWE, and just about every other game I've been a civilian in). Additionally, just because you've helped lynch nutella and Lorab doesn't make you good either: The most fashionable vehicle on this site right now is the bus.

Now then: Is that to say I am keen to lynch you any time soon? No. But never think your own actions exonerate you.

(It's amusing to me that people keep saying "In Circles." :shifty: )
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I don't know if I can be too open about it. Da rulez...
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

Allow me to clarify:
The Day phase before last we had that Cylon indemnity law thing and then at the beginning of this Day phase we have Admiral Caine's martial law edict that as far as I could understand appeared to contradict the previous law in its intent. I also thought I read someone remark about how some characters in the TV Series ended up as Cylons despite believing they were human (actually I recall the remark was made in reference to Magnus' (Nerolunar's) character from the TV Series). If that's what we're to expect here in this game, I don't know where that leaves us. I've never played a Mafia game before where I have been left grasping for a point of reference in the void of uncertainty that is the stuff of these games. Like I said previously, I don't accept this is (even remotely about Humans vs Cylons). I know there are some people playing that believe it is that simple and whilst I may becoming a conspiracy theorist/tinfoiling nutcase) I don't... Yet...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized something. The list of people I want to lynch is way too long right now. There are people who I am suspicious of to various degrees (Ricochet, a2thezebra, Long Con, sig, JaggedJimmyJay, Matt), there are people who are resistant or absolutely refusing the Anti-Amnesty plan (bea, ObscureAllure, Ricochet, Long Con, others I can't name off the top of my head), and then there are obvious Cylons (Lorab, Epignosis), and then there are yet more people that have been so quiet lately (DFaraday, Black Rock, juliets).

I don't know about the rest of you, but it's kinda overwhelming. That's half of the players in the game! How's everyone else feeling right now?
Physically? Better.

In the context you're asking? I feel fine. I do not get worked up over things I cannot control. :)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Change of race, in the case of the Final Five (although, technically, they've always been Cylons, they just didn't know it) still doesn't fully imply change of alignment.

I get what the martial law could have altered in terms of win conditions. I don't get what the martial law could have altered in terms of actual alignments.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:If there's going to be a counterwagon, it's got to be sig. Vompatti would be nice too but no one is going to get behind that.
lol
a2thezebra wrote:Also, please don't lynch me because I'm not bad. :mad:
Yes you are.

Zebra just like in the last game we played in which she was bad, is trying to lynch me for no reason just like in last game, Zebra is a baddie this game.

So nobody is going to follow my Epi plan fine. However, the fact that y'all are starting other wagons on people when we have an outed most likely bad cylon is stupid, especially considering our win cons. I mean I see no case for DF yet he has two votes? Zebra wants to start a counter wagon on me yet is now saying she wants lorab lynched, ect.
I think any attempt to counter lorab is being done by her teammates.
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

sig wrote: I think any attempt to counter lorab is being done by her teammates.
Yes, because I'm an idiot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Okay so every time I try to lynch sig it's because I'm bad. Okay.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, hitting the gym soon, so here are some questions and issues:

1. Does anyone have any opinion on Caprica Six's status in this game?
2. Does anyone believe that Caprica Six could count as a non-baddie cylon?
3. Does anyone believe that LoRab could be Caprica Six, based on claiming to be a non-baddie cylon?
4. Does anyone think LoRab could realistically be any other cylon and not have a baddie alignment?
5. If you're heavily dependent on the lore, do you think the dynamic between Caprica Six and Admiral Cain matters?
6. If the dynamic between Caprica Six and Admiral Cain could matter, would it change your views on LoRab's claims and the issue of lynching LoRab?
7. Is everyone who planned to lynch LoRab still planning to do so?
8. I cut off my reads at DrumBeats the other night, does anyone else have thoughts on him?
9. Is there Pepsi left on any of the ships?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:I've said it about 5 times already, you guys should definitely look into Bea, DrWilgy, Glorfindel and Sig!

They have NOT claimed Cylon, they have NOT voted for Nutella on D2 lynch poll, they have voted for Nerolunar on D3! :disappoint:
That would be a little hypocritical of me, wouldn't it? :grin:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:Okay so every time I try to lynch sig it's because I'm bad. Okay.
Actually zebra yes in recent days you have been. Star wars, Llama's gam, this game. Plus you're not doing any real game solving this time just civ confirming people, if you aren't a baddie this game then you're just lacking common sense.

Build a case which you haven't done or give a reasoning. Which you aren't doing.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Silverwolf wrote:
No need to get nasty and defensive. :smoky:
:eye:
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Lacking common sense? Come on you can do better than resorting to cheap attacks like that.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Haha, the irony's in the linki
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I also love that you gave three examples, one of which is a game from some time ago and another is this fucking game. You're literally using the assumption that I'm bad in this game as evidence that I'm bad...in this game.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

And then you have the nerve to tell me to build a case. You build a case lmao
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
No need to assume everything is black and white and not read my posts either. And that wasn't nasty and defensive. It was pure snark. I'm starting to agree with others that you are bad. I haven't really seen you do much this game as far as game solving. I mean, yeah you want to get Epi lynched but what else have you really done outside that? The fact I'd have to go look at your ISO to find out means you are too unreadable for my tastes.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Silverwolf's on fire this game.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
I don't think Silverwolf's tone was either of those, to be honest. Do you find it the case that she has been inconsistent in assessing LoRab? I'm not picking anything of the sort. Do you find it the case that she would be in a team with LoRab, yet have an agenda against all cylons? I'd find that inconsistent. State your case.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I already said before I started playing I'd be busier forgive me if I didn't build big enough cases and just made posts and weighed in when I could. To much toxicity of this game at times and post counts didn't help. I'm on a tight schedule right now with school and I don't want to post WHEN PEOPLE ARE CAPING EACH OTHER TO DEATH, or when I have ten pages of nonsense to catch up on. The posts I do make have been either ignored or discounted.
Also if you looked at my baddie meta you'd see i usually post more and do build cases. But, go ahead if you want to lynch me without building a case or doing critical thinking about how to win go ahead.

Zebra I'm not trying to actively get you lynched while you are activity trying to get me lynched over a cylon and the way you keep brushing suspicion off and not actually doing anything is scummy. You're not even trying to game solve and you're just coasting.

linki: I wasn't even addressing SW at first she just made a weird response to my post which I believe was uncalled for. I said any attempt to make a counterwagon which would mean lynching the counter over lorab is scummy. I see no world in which a good townie player would attempt to lynch someone with nothing then Lorab who is a confirmed cylon who is most likely bad. I could see leaving Epi alive, I'm fine with that atm, but it makes no sense to not lynch Lorab and instead lynch me, Df, or even LC.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:
linki: I wasn't even addressing SW at first she just made a weird response to my post which I believe was uncalled for. I said any attempt to make a counterwagon which would mean lynching the counter over lorab is scummy. I see no world in which a good townie player would attempt to lynch someone with nothing then Lorab who is a confirmed cylon who is most likely bad. I could see leaving Epi alive, I'm fine with that atm, but it makes no sense to not lynch Lorab and instead lynch me, Df, or even LC.
I don't find it to be an issue of called / uncalled for, but I can sort of see where Silverwolf would be displeased with being labelled as such for her vote on DF. As for her snappy way of responding, yet again I think it's more thing of vocabulary and reaction than more significant tone.

As for why people would test any other wagon then LoRab, I think a number of issues were raised so far. The most frequent being trying to pressure people into fakeclaiming or test if they will claim, if lynch pressure builds up on them.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Back in two hours.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, hitting the gym soon, so here are some questions and issues:

1. Does anyone have any opinion on Caprica Six's status in this game?
2. Does anyone believe that Caprica Six could count as a non-baddie cylon?
3. Does anyone believe that LoRab could be Caprica Six, based on claiming to be a non-baddie cylon?
4. Does anyone think LoRab could realistically be any other cylon and not have a baddie alignment?
5. If you're heavily dependent on the lore, do you think the dynamic between Caprica Six and Admiral Cain matters?
6. If the dynamic between Caprica Six and Admiral Cain could matter, would it change your views on LoRab's claims and the issue of lynching LoRab?
7. Is everyone who planned to lynch LoRab still planning to do so?
8. I cut off my reads at DrumBeats the other night, does anyone else have thoughts on him?
9. Is there Pepsi left on any of the ships?
I think Caprica Six prolly has BTS or contact of some kind with Baltar. Whether this means they are both civs, or one has secrets, or both have secrets, or maybe they have their own win cons only they know ... but I don't think LoRab is Caprica becasue she keeps screaming she does not have BTS, and if she had civ aligned BTS I think she would not be as adamant on that point.

I don't know the dynamic with Cain & Caprica, I have not had a lot of Wiki time since she was revealed. What is the dynamic?

@sig, I am not in favor of forcing anyone to do anything. We have no reason to think Epi is an evil cylon, so why treat him like one?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I proposed a plan yesterday, and you've refused to follow it OA. You've also already voted despite warnings against it from myself and sig.

Did you have a plan in mind?
You don't need a PLAN.

:shifty:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:
I don't know the dynamic with Cain & Caprica, I have not had a lot of Wiki time since she was revealed. What is the dynamic?
A Six model had a role in Admiral Cain's fate.

Although, I seem to have been a bit off with the lore trivia, because another Six (Gina) was in a certain dynamic with Admiral Cain, not Caprica.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Glorfindel wrote:Allow me to clarify:
The Day phase before last we had that Cylon indemnity law thing
Fifteen minutes could save you 15% or more on Cylon insurance. :smile:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

So say we all.

I slept late this morning after a long drive yesterday through terrible thunderstorms and haven't fully caught up yet. I do however see that the claiming cylon has really taken on a serious tone so I am a cylon too. I hear you bea about being the member of one of the five but I'd rather take that chance than not claim cylon based on the reasoning put forth.

I am leaning toward a lorab vote today because we already believe (or I already believe) that Epi is a good cylon and there can't really be that many. I don't know what to do about the new win con where it concerns Epi but I think someone else said this too - maybe if given some time that martial law will be canceled or replaced with something more moderate.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”