Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi guys and gals!

Who should I vote for?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If there's going to be a counterwagon, it's got to be sig. Vompatti would be nice too but no one is going to get behind that.
lol
a2thezebra wrote:Also, please don't lynch me because I'm not bad. :mad:
Yes you are.

Zebra just like in the last game we played in which she was bad, is trying to lynch me for no reason just like in last game, Zebra is a baddie this game.

So nobody is going to follow my Epi plan fine. However, the fact that y'all are starting other wagons on people when we have an outed most likely bad cylon is stupid, especially considering our win cons. I mean I see no case for DF yet he has two votes? Zebra wants to start a counter wagon on me yet is now saying she wants lorab lynched, ect.
I think any attempt to counter lorab is being done by her teammates.
You had all day to contemplate your answer to my push against you and why you're not claiming cylon while still pushing for Epi to do it. So let's do this:

vote sig
DrWilgy wrote:Hi guys and gals!

Who should I vote for?
See above
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

K

Sig
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ObscureAllure wrote:MM - I stated yesterday (last night) that I was going to vote for LoRab when the day started because she's a confirmed cylon and lost her amnesty. I'm honestly shocked that everyone who was saying the same before hasn't done so. Even some of the same people who voted for her yesterday haven't today. And I kind of feel like DF is a bandwagon set up waiting to happen. Which is why I'm asking for a plan.
I understand why we want to lynch LoRab, and I agree with it. But as a couple of us have pointed out, we would gain more today if we could force another Cylon to use up their amnesty. If we do this on a daily basis, then we'll continue to have solid backup options for lynches when the vote leader claims Cylon. This may not always work, but we need everyone to pool their votes and work together.

Insert Jay town cheer here.

Thus, 10 players starting the day off voting for LoRab will not let us do that, because no one else would be in danger of being lynch, and use their amnesty.
a2thezebra wrote:For this phase, we'll lynch LoRab. There's no other option for the lynch itself, but that doesn't mean that this phase has to be unproductive.
Agreed! See above.
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Surely not an evil marmot.
lol u got me
Good morning, brethren.
Glorfindel wrote:Allow me to clarify:
The Day phase before last we had that Cylon indemnity law thing and then at the beginning of this Day phase we have Admiral Caine's martial law edict that as far as I could understand appeared to contradict the previous law in its intent. I also thought I read someone remark about how some characters in the TV Series ended up as Cylons despite believing they were human (actually I recall the remark was made in reference to Magnus' (Nerolunar's) character from the TV Series). If that's what we're to expect here in this game, I don't know where that leaves us. I've never played a Mafia game before where I have been left grasping for a point of reference in the void of uncertainty that is the stuff of these games. Like I said previously, I don't accept this is (even remotely about Humans vs Cylons). I know there are some people playing that believe it is that simple and whilst I may becoming a conspiracy theorist/tinfoiling nutcase) I don't... Yet...
In terms of Humans that are actually Cylons, Golden said that these occurrences will be completely randomized. Thus knowing which humans are actually Cylons in the show will not help you.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized something. The list of people I want to lynch is way too long right now. There are people who I am suspicious of to various degrees (Ricochet, a2thezebra, Long Con, sig, JaggedJimmyJay, Matt), there are people who are resistant or absolutely refusing the Anti-Amnesty plan (bea, ObscureAllure, Ricochet, Long Con, others I can't name off the top of my head), and then there are obvious Cylons (Lorab, Epignosis), and then there are yet more people that have been so quiet lately (DFaraday, Black Rock, juliets).

I don't know about the rest of you, but it's kinda overwhelming. That's half of the players in the game! How's everyone else feeling right now?
Physically? Better.

In the context you're asking? I feel fine. I do not get worked up over things I cannot control. :)
Excellent! And hopefully soon you will be better than better. :beer:

I dig this mindset.
sig wrote:So nobody is going to follow my Epi plan fine. However, the fact that y'all are starting other wagons on people when we have an outed most likely bad cylon is stupid, especially considering our win cons. I mean I see no case for DF yet he has two votes? Zebra wants to start a counter wagon on me yet is now saying she wants lorab lynched, ect.
In terms of alignment, why is Epignosis most likely a bad Cylon?
sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
sig wrote: I think any attempt to counter lorab is being done by her teammates.
Yes, because I'm an idiot.
No need to get nasty and defensive. :smoky:
:eye:
I don't think anyone is being nasty in this post. :suspish:
sig wrote:I already said before I started playing I'd be busier forgive me if I didn't build big enough cases and just made posts and weighed in when I could. To much toxicity of this game at times and post counts didn't help. I'm on a tight schedule right now with school and I don't want to post WHEN PEOPLE ARE CAPING EACH OTHER TO DEATH, or when I have ten pages of nonsense to catch up on. The posts I do make have been either ignored or discounted.
Also if you looked at my baddie meta you'd see i usually post more and do build cases. But, go ahead if you want to lynch me without building a case or doing critical thinking about how to win go ahead.

Zebra I'm not trying to actively get you lynched while you are activity trying to get me lynched over a cylon and the way you keep brushing suspicion off and not actually doing anything is scummy. You're not even trying to game solve and you're just coasting.

linki: I wasn't even addressing SW at first she just made a weird response to my post which I believe was uncalled for. I said any attempt to make a counterwagon which would mean lynching the counter over lorab is scummy. I see no world in which a good townie player would attempt to lynch someone with nothing then Lorab who is a confirmed cylon who is most likely bad. I could see leaving Epi alive, I'm fine with that atm, but it makes no sense to not lynch Lorab and instead lynch me, Df, or even LC.
Calling people nasty when they're being perfectly civil (if just with some sarcasm) isn't going to help with toxicity. ;)

The point isn't to lynch another person. The point it to eliminate amnesty and fall back on Lorab.

Zebra even said she wants to lynch you tomorrow, not today.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I proposed a plan yesterday, and you've refused to follow it OA. You've also already voted despite warnings against it from myself and sig.

Did you have a plan in mind?
You don't need a PLAN.

:shifty:
I need a BEER!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:So say we all.

I slept late this morning after a long drive yesterday through terrible thunderstorms and haven't fully caught up yet. I do however see that the claiming cylon has really taken on a serious tone so I am a cylon too. I hear you bea about being the member of one of the five but I'd rather take that chance than not claim cylon based on the reasoning put forth.

I am leaning toward a lorab vote today because we already believe (or I already believe) that Epi is a good cylon and there can't really be that many. I don't know what to do about the new win con where it concerns Epi but I think someone else said this too - maybe if given some time that martial law will be canceled or replaced with something more moderate.
Welcome back juliets! I must have missed where you said you'd be gone, but good to see you again.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by DFaraday »

So say we all

It makes more sense to me to go for someone who has claimed Cylon than taking a shot in the dark (especially if that shot is at me).

votes Lorab
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:So say we all

It makes more sense to me to go for someone who has claimed Cylon than taking a shot in the dark (especially if that shot is at me).

votes Lorab
Would you be willing to claim Cylon at this moment?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:MM - I stated yesterday (last night) that I was going to vote for LoRab when the day started because she's a confirmed cylon and lost her amnesty. I'm honestly shocked that everyone who was saying the same before hasn't done so. Even some of the same people who voted for her yesterday haven't today. And I kind of feel like DF is a bandwagon set up waiting to happen. Which is why I'm asking for a plan.
I understand why we want to lynch LoRab, and I agree with it. But as a couple of us have pointed out, we would gain more today if we could force another Cylon to use up their amnesty. If we do this on a daily basis, then we'll continue to have solid backup options for lynches when the vote leader claims Cylon. This may not always work, but we need everyone to pool their votes and work together.

Insert Jay town cheer here.

Thus, 10 players starting the day off voting for LoRab will not let us do that, because no one else would be in danger of being lynch, and use their amnesty.
a2thezebra wrote:For this phase, we'll lynch LoRab. There's no other option for the lynch itself, but that doesn't mean that this phase has to be unproductive.
Agreed! See above.
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Surely not an evil marmot.
lol u got me
Good morning, brethren.
Glorfindel wrote:Allow me to clarify:
The Day phase before last we had that Cylon indemnity law thing and then at the beginning of this Day phase we have Admiral Caine's martial law edict that as far as I could understand appeared to contradict the previous law in its intent. I also thought I read someone remark about how some characters in the TV Series ended up as Cylons despite believing they were human (actually I recall the remark was made in reference to Magnus' (Nerolunar's) character from the TV Series). If that's what we're to expect here in this game, I don't know where that leaves us. I've never played a Mafia game before where I have been left grasping for a point of reference in the void of uncertainty that is the stuff of these games. Like I said previously, I don't accept this is (even remotely about Humans vs Cylons). I know there are some people playing that believe it is that simple and whilst I may becoming a conspiracy theorist/tinfoiling nutcase) I don't... Yet...
In terms of Humans that are actually Cylons, Golden said that these occurrences will be completely randomized. Thus knowing which humans are actually Cylons in the show will not help you.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized something. The list of people I want to lynch is way too long right now. There are people who I am suspicious of to various degrees (Ricochet, a2thezebra, Long Con, sig, JaggedJimmyJay, Matt), there are people who are resistant or absolutely refusing the Anti-Amnesty plan (bea, ObscureAllure, Ricochet, Long Con, others I can't name off the top of my head), and then there are obvious Cylons (Lorab, Epignosis), and then there are yet more people that have been so quiet lately (DFaraday, Black Rock, juliets).

I don't know about the rest of you, but it's kinda overwhelming. That's half of the players in the game! How's everyone else feeling right now?
Physically? Better.

In the context you're asking? I feel fine. I do not get worked up over things I cannot control. :)
Excellent! And hopefully soon you will be better than better. :beer:

I dig this mindset.
sig wrote:So nobody is going to follow my Epi plan fine. However, the fact that y'all are starting other wagons on people when we have an outed most likely bad cylon is stupid, especially considering our win cons. I mean I see no case for DF yet he has two votes? Zebra wants to start a counter wagon on me yet is now saying she wants lorab lynched, ect.
In terms of alignment, why is Epignosis most likely a bad Cylon?
sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
sig wrote: I think any attempt to counter lorab is being done by her teammates.
Yes, because I'm an idiot.
No need to get nasty and defensive. :smoky:
:eye:
I don't think anyone is being nasty in this post. :suspish:
sig wrote:I already said before I started playing I'd be busier forgive me if I didn't build big enough cases and just made posts and weighed in when I could. To much toxicity of this game at times and post counts didn't help. I'm on a tight schedule right now with school and I don't want to post WHEN PEOPLE ARE CAPING EACH OTHER TO DEATH, or when I have ten pages of nonsense to catch up on. The posts I do make have been either ignored or discounted.
Also if you looked at my baddie meta you'd see i usually post more and do build cases. But, go ahead if you want to lynch me without building a case or doing critical thinking about how to win go ahead.

Zebra I'm not trying to actively get you lynched while you are activity trying to get me lynched over a cylon and the way you keep brushing suspicion off and not actually doing anything is scummy. You're not even trying to game solve and you're just coasting.

linki: I wasn't even addressing SW at first she just made a weird response to my post which I believe was uncalled for. I said any attempt to make a counterwagon which would mean lynching the counter over lorab is scummy. I see no world in which a good townie player would attempt to lynch someone with nothing then Lorab who is a confirmed cylon who is most likely bad. I could see leaving Epi alive, I'm fine with that atm, but it makes no sense to not lynch Lorab and instead lynch me, Df, or even LC.
Calling people nasty when they're being perfectly civil (if just with some sarcasm) isn't going to help with toxicity. ;)

The point isn't to lynch another person. The point it to eliminate amnesty and fall back on Lorab.

Zebra even said she wants to lynch you tomorrow, not today.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I proposed a plan yesterday, and you've refused to follow it OA. You've also already voted despite warnings against it from myself and sig.

Did you have a plan in mind?
You don't need a PLAN.

:shifty:
I need a BEER!
I think this is YOUR plan, not everyones plan :shrug2:

I utterly hate the idea of forcing anyone to do anything. If you want to lynch them since you think they are cylons for refusing to take the pledge, that's one thing. But forcing people to make claims against their will by piling votes on them with potential vote manips out there to force them to make a claim that might not even be applicable just seems like a bad idea. Also kind of mean. Trying to convince them, awesome. Forcing them, not so much.

I plan to either vote for LoRab flat out, or for LC if people are amiable to that. We know LoRab is a Cylon, and I will eat my hat and sig anything LC wants for the rest of my mafia career if he is not Admiral Cain. I don;t want to make anyone do anything they don't want to. That is not much fun, tbh.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, I don't think Epi is bad, and getting rid of Cain will bring a return to saner policies. I don't want to force him to burn his protection, and I don't even know that I think OA is a cylon.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I utterly hate the idea of forcing anyone to do anything. If you want to lynch them since you think they are cylons for refusing to take the pledge, that's one thing. But forcing people to make claims against their will by piling votes on them with potential vote manips out there to force them to make a claim that might not even be applicable just seems like a bad idea. Also kind of mean. Trying to convince them, awesome. Forcing them, not so much.

I plan to either vote for LoRab flat out, or for LC if people are amiable to that. We know LoRab is a Cylon, and I will eat my hat and sig anything LC wants for the rest of my mafia career if he is not Admiral Cain. I don;t want to make anyone do anything they don't want to. That is not much fun, tbh.
I hate the idea too. When I proposed it, I expected it to not be accepted at first, but to later gain momentum. It never really snowballed though. And at this point, I don't know how much further that plan can progress anyway.

I'm as non-conformist as any of us here, so I don't expect people to follow it because I say so. I'll encourage them too, but I won't make them. I'm just one person anyway. I'm not even the president or the admiral. I'm just a marmot who can't be nightkilled.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop AGAIN, lol.

Or Rico. I have no reason since day 1 to think he might not be on my side. I wish they would just do it, but if they don't, they don't.

Linki, when I think of the damage immortal marmots would cause to our national parks... :haha: And fair enough. It's just that I have heard similar sentiments from others.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:EBWOP, I don't think Epi is bad, and getting rid of Cain will bring a return to saner policies. I don't want to force him to burn his protection, and I don't even know that I think OA is a cylon.
I wasn't trying to call OA a Cylon. She said [url=http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 50#p278877] "we" don't have a plan for today. I pointed out that she has refused 2 other plans with her actions, so I wanted to know what plan she wanted to propose.

I'm fine with other plans being in place, but making a sweeping statement such as "we don't have a plan" could use some support with an idea for a plan.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by DFaraday »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

votes Lorab
I'm not a Cylon, so I don't see how that will help me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Fixed
MetalmarshFail wrote:
S~V~S wrote:EBWOP, I don't think Epi is bad, and getting rid of Cain will bring a return to saner policies. I don't want to force him to burn his protection, and I don't even know that I think OA is a cylon.
I wasn't trying to call OA a Cylon. She said here "we" don't have a plan for today. I pointed out that she has refused 2 other plans with her actions, so I wanted to know what plan she wanted to propose.

I'm fine with other plans being in place, but making a sweeping statement such as "we don't have a plan" could use some support with an idea for a plan.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty wrote: You had all day to contemplate your answer to my push against you and why you're not claiming cylon while still pushing for Epi to do it. So let's do this:

vote sig
Remind me why you're not invested in the slightest to lynch LoRab. Your Day Three vote was also parked on sig. :ponder:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

votes Lorab
It wouldn't (if that's true). It would hurt the baddies, so goes the saying.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

votes Lorab
I proposed a plan yesterday. Some folks support it, a few do not.

I suggested that everyone claim Cylon. Since Humans need all Cylons to be lynched, this would eliminate the amnesty of Cylons at one time instead of letting them keep it until future day phases to escape lynches. As far as I know, it would not affect a human who claims it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

votes Lorab
Ok, that's my limit of people being intentionally obtuse.

Vote DFaraday
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

votes Lorab
The more people that say it, the more "Peer Pressure" falls on the cylons who can use it as a lynch save to also claim it so as not to stand out by refusing to do something that hurts cylons but not humans.

tl;dr it won't hurt if you are not a cylon.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

votes Lorab

Vote DFaraday
We can at least give the guy a chance to know why he's saying it. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:ebwop AGAIN, lol.

Or Rico. I have no reason since day 1 to think he might not be on my side. I wish they would just do it, but if they don't, they don't.

Linki, when I think of the damage immortal marmots would cause to our national parks... :haha: And fair enough. It's just that I have heard similar sentiments from others.
It's ok, since marmots usually stay at the higher altitudes. But if one night they decided to descend from the Grand Teton and invade Jackson. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, here is my

Bottom Line on LoRab:

A. She is bluffing and is a baddie Cylon.
B. She is truthful in her claim and is Caprica Six, the only marginal potential non-baddie Cylon left, according to lore. Six could be indy or civ, but not mafia, and that's what LoRab means to say.
C. She is truthful in her claim and is another Cylon number, which unexpectedly happens to have been designed as a civilian or at least not mafia role.
D. She is truthful in her claim and she is one of the F5 - meaning, yes, that they've activated - that has remained civilian or at least hasnt' become mafia-aligned and this is her intent is to not flip (and therefore potentially reveal F5 stuff).

Please discuss.

If you believe that the right answer stops at A, then you should vote LoRab today.

I'll be diving back into reads, but so far my alternatives would be Long Con and bea, in this order of importance. In fact, I incline to regard Long Con as a shoe in, due to certain mentions that have been made in the game.

What does anyone else (that hasn't spoken on the matter yet) think of DrumBeats? Any beef with him? How about Silverwolf, any beefs with her?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:
Scotty wrote: You had all day to contemplate your answer to my push against you and why you're not claiming cylon while still pushing for Epi to do it. So let's do this:

vote sig
Remind me why you're not invested in the slightest to lynch LoRab. Your Day Three vote was also parked on sig. :ponder:
"In the slightest"
I have been vocal about LoRab being the final lynch today.
But for now, putting pressure on sig for the very thing he has wanted Epi flame broiled for? That's what I'm trying to do.
Long Con wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

votes Lorab

Vote DFaraday
I don't trust you, and I could very well see you as Admiral Cain. I could vote for you next phase of only for the sole reason of possibly seeing SVS eat a cat

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

EBWOP
SVS could eat a hat, not cat.

Now please, a few more people vote for dog

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:I utterly hate the idea of forcing anyone to do anything. If you want to lynch them since you think they are cylons for refusing to take the pledge, that's one thing. But forcing people to make claims against their will by piling votes on them with potential vote manips out there to force them to make a claim that might not even be applicable just seems like a bad idea. Also kind of mean. Trying to convince them, awesome. Forcing them, not so much.

Ok, so S~V~S has immunity this lynch. Put her on the list of claimers.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:EBWOP

Sensing a theme here... :haha:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have no beef with Silverwolf or DrumBeats. Silverwolf I believe is not a Cylon. DrumBeats I am indifferent on.

Considering the current law, what differentiates all of the above cases for Lorab, Ricochet?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

This was on purpose

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I'm a vegetarian.

Linki, agreed, MM, re Silver & Drum
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:

I claimed yesterday.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sortie A4

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:In fact, I incline to regard Long Con as a shoe in, due to certain mentions that have been made in the game.
What are you even talking about??
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:

This was on purpose
Oh.... I thought you were on a phone and accidentally autocorrected sig to dog... as so many have done before you. Sorry for my humour detection fail.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:In fact, I incline to regard Long Con as a shoe in, due to certain mentions that have been made in the game.
Maybe he wants me to eat your shoe as well as your hat if you are NOT Cain. I'm game, if it isn't leather.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I claimed yesterday.
Oh... I see, I guess I don't understand why you would claim it again today then.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:

This was on purpose
Oh.... I thought you were on a phone and accidentally autocorrected sig to dog... as so many have done before you. Sorry for my humour detection fail.
That's ok. Nobody got my rectum pun last night.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Where did SVS claim Cylon today?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Where did SVS claim Cylon today?
Everything about this post screams "I am a Cylon". Literally everything, except the blablabla about Lorab being a Cylon that we all already know.

She opposes the plan, and she wants to kill Cain. The only players with a reason to want Cain dead are Cylons. I'm not Cain, but that's not the point, the point is what S~V~S believes.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Everything about this post screams "I am a Cylon". Literally everything, except the blablabla about Lorab being a Cylon that we all already know.

She opposes the plan, and she wants to kill Cain. The only players with a reason to want Cain dead are Cylons. I'm not Cain, but that's not the point, the point is what S~V~S believes.

This reads like genuine SVS to me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:The only players with a reason to want Cain dead are Cylons.
How do you know that?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have no beef with Silverwolf or DrumBeats. Silverwolf I believe is not a Cylon. DrumBeats I am indifferent on.

Considering the current law, what differentiates all of the above cases for Lorab, Ricochet?
Nothing.

Would you vote LoRab toDay because of the martial law or because she might be baddie. That's the question.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Crap, I must be a Cylon.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ok, make that 14 players I wanted to lynch. :sigh:

Linki: Lol, as much as I'd love to just flow with the game, I feel somewhat responsible since I've earned the President's good graces. I'd rather just lynch Cain, but it's not really viable to pick out a single role among such a large group. Thus, I guess we can keep lynching Cylons and hope that we accidentally run into a Cain lynch.

What's your POA zebra?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
There has been insistence that you are Cylon for sho. :grin:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am opposed to Martial Law and control of the fleet being removed from Adama. I think some cylons, like Epi, can be good, and I don't like someone with their own agenda just changing gears like this. I HATE that the win cons have been changed, since I believe Epi is not bad, and I doubt that Six is a baddie, either.

I think Cain needs to go and control needs to be returned to the sane.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have no beef with Silverwolf or DrumBeats. Silverwolf I believe is not a Cylon. DrumBeats I am indifferent on.

Nothing.

Would you vote LoRab toDay because of the martial law or because she might be baddie. That's the question.
I've already voted for DFaraday.

But I would vote for LoRab for both reasons. Had the martial law not been put into place, I'd still vote for LoRab because she might be a baddie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And as an ebwop, I am NOT Six or any other cylon.

Linki, I would vote for her becasue I think she is bad. She is scrambly, and I don;t think she is Six based on what she has said in her defense.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote: The only players with a reason to want Cain dead are Cylons.
I seriously doubt that. Admiral Cain's law might have changed the situation for a lot of players.

linki @ MM: Roger that. So you don't think scenarios B to D have any validity?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote: The only players with a reason to want Cain dead are Cylons.
I seriously doubt that. Admiral Cain's law might have changed the situation for a lot of players.

linki @ MM: Roger that. So you don't think scenarios B to D have any validity?
Probably not B, and I have no idea on D.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

This reads like genuine SVS to me.
Well... yes, I'm not disputing that S~V~S wrote it and that it's written like we are used to S~V~S writing. :confused: The opinions she is espousing are what a Cylon would agree with. It's not the style have am discussing, it's the content. It's not a subtle interpretation of her tone, it's logical connections. Dude, she's not me... I know I can't get away with pulling that shit on her.
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:The only players with a reason to want Cain dead are Cylons.
How do you know that?
It's a pretty reasonable conclusion based on Cain's law. Why should any human want Cain dead? I'll eat S~V~S' hat if the goal of almost every human doesn't involve killing at least the 7 Cylons that are evil on the show. Killing Cylons is cool. Present company excepted, of course.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Crap, I must be a Cylon.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ok, make that 14 players I wanted to lynch. :sigh:

Linki: Lol, as much as I'd love to just flow with the game, I feel somewhat responsible since I've earned the President's good graces. I'd rather just lynch Cain, but it's not really viable to pick out a single role among such a large group. Thus, I guess we can keep lynching Cylons and hope that we accidentally run into a Cain lynch.

What's your POA zebra?
Well, lynching Cain is, at the very least, a Cylon-friendly attitude. :shrug2:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
There has been insistence that you are Cylon for sho. :grin:
Rico... don't be that guy.

And you're behind, I'm Cain now, not a Cylon. Long Con as a Cylon is so yesterday.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:I am opposed to Martial Law and control of the fleet being removed from Adama. I think some cylons, like Epi, can be good, and I don't like someone with their own agenda just changing gears like this. I HATE that the win cons have been changed, since I believe Epi is not bad, and I doubt that Six is a baddie, either.

I think Cain needs to go and control needs to be returned to the sane.
So, mostly roleplaying. That's cool, I'm glad you're a fan of the show, I like it too.

Return to “Previous Jobs”