Total votes: 15
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by Vompatti »

So say we all. :beer:

D12
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Vompatti wrote:So say we all. :beer:

D12
I thought we already sunk all the Cylon Battleships?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:

D12
There is also fact
that there exists no D12
to be ever sunken.

:p
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

S~V~S wrote:

D12
There might still be submarines, radio-controlled seals etc.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Fill out this card. I've done some of it myself:

Pro-Wilgy:

Dex, a2thezebra

Pro-Glorfindel:

a2thzebra

Pro-sig:

Pro-a2thezebra:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vompatti wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

D12
There might still be submarines, radio-controlled seals etc.
Spoiler: show
===

peeking with target
You imagined the fingers
into the sugar
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I can't wait to see who will get the last laugh when I sink the floating zeppelin at D12.

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Reading Rico's haiku's is like tripping on LSD.

It makes me all :cloud9:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Fill out this card. I've done some of it myself:

Pro-Wilgy:

Dex, a2thezebra

Pro-Glorfindel:

a2thzebra

Pro-sig:

Pro-a2thezebra:
How does this system work?

Also, what is your read on Matt? Good or evil?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've been calling for sig's head so I figured I'd do an ISO.
sig wrote:So some real content time.
I liked Polo's and Drum's early game actions light civ reads there.
I'm also feeling good about Zebra and LC.

I could see Rico and Ika as teammates if one flips mafia, but neither seems super scummy.
I don't recall much from Silver yet this game which is pingy.

Finally I saw Glorfindel reading the thread yet he didn't post? I don't like that at all.
Not a fan. People showing as "reading" the thread without posting is commonplace around here; it's a weak accusation every time. I think this language is excessive and think it's suspicious regardless of Glorfindel's alignment.
sig wrote:I never talk to my wife when we play mafia, maybe all you couples should try that. :P

Okay expect a few posts from me unless I wander off and forget to do them. Right now I really don't have any scum reads. So some quick fire notes first then a few quoted posts. Gotta get my post count up. :keys:
Glorfindel is a slight ping, but he is always a slight ping. I'd like to see some real in game content he is dropping in and posting, but not posting much content. Besides his civ read of zebra which he does every game. :P
The Rico/Ika thing is confusing they both seem scummy then they do something civviish and I'm not sure again.
IWAY is absence I'd like to see more from him.
I don't see an issue with Gman's list of notes? Didn't he say they were just notes and not reads?
The Epi being so chill about MM voting for him seems a little weird.
WHy does Polo have a vote. :ponder:

linki: @SW as my grandfather used to say "I'll suffer alright, but don't expect me to suffer silently!" :P
Also why am I a town lean?
sig wrote:The above posts has lots of emoticons.
This moment was called suspicious by Long Con and S~V~S in the moment (perhaps among others). Long Con's role wasn't a terribly friendly one, but I do think some/all of his reads were genuine, and I'm willing to return to this sig moment with more scrutiny. He does show a certain consciousness of himself and I could see the second post being an attempt to clean up a perceived problem with the first -- something that isn't necessary within a town mindset.
sig wrote:God it was a joke. :sigh:

Since my post had so many faces. Like I usually don't put so many. I think LC might be mafia, he is setting me up like mafia LC will do sometimes and that isn't very nice. :P
Possibly playing up his own mislynch reputation so he can turn LC's accusations against him without it being standard "No U" practice.
sig wrote:Wait a minute I'm a TS regular and constantlysometimes read both Epi and LC right. :ponder:
Just like Turf Wars were I knew Epi was bad (lets not discus anything else I did that game unless I'm using it to defend myself) :P
And I was right about LC like three times when he was mafia so far. :srsnod:

I don't like that post from you JJJ I don't like it at all.
I urged caution against total reliance on and confidence in meta reading (based upon what I perceive to be a recent trend showing that people aren't as great at that as they like to think they are) and sig complained about it for reasons irrelevant to my point. "I don't like that all." makes another appearance. That doesn't look like an honest read at face value to me.
sig wrote:It seems like your point is we should listen to SW/Ika on Epi since other newer members have been right about their alignment right?

I'd rather we not lynch Epi today, it would be better to lynch someone else imo. However, I won't actively fight agaisnt an Epi lynch.
"I won't actively fight against an Epi lynch" as he actively fights against an Epi lynch.
sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Actually JJJ-I can tell you I don't like MM's vote on Epi for joke reasons in a game he should know the votes are not changeable.
If Epignosis is a cylon then I would be willing to entertain MM as a team mate. That's something for later though.
:ponder:
Maybe you're a teammate of Epi setting up MM to be lynched tomorrow.
:ponder:
I can at least mildly appreciate a mud toss like this. Excessive ponders.
sig wrote:I'm not trying to discredit everything or anything I simply don't think we're going about this in the best way.

Also yes I've played two scum games with you. Your early behavior with Rico looked like you and MP.

I don't want Ika in control of every sortie if he tries to be I want to lynch him. I don't trust anyone enough to let them have that much say.
One thing I do like about sig's early game behavior is his treatment of ika/Rico. The way he related their back-and-forth argument to the Day 1 antagonism between ika and MP in the scrimmage (baddie team mates) is a nice touch. It's a wrinkle in his read that only he can offer and he put it out there.
sig wrote:Okay all caught up, I agree with JJJ read off LC, I think he is a baddie human or he could be a cylon trying to distance himself with his kill them all rhetoric.

I do also think Epi is bad and should be lynched, but that can wait.

I'd prefer to lynch LC today. I'll post more later after school.
I'm not certain, but I think sig may have been the first to bring "baddie" and "human" together for LC. Whether LC's actual role can be classified as outright "bad" can be debated, but this stands out to me because in a scenario in which the "baddies" know each other and have BTSC, baddie sig would know many of the cylons already and have a unique ability to reduce cylon-oriented suspicion he voices about LC. I don't know if I explained that very well.
sig wrote:Okay so I'm considering three people for today.

LC, I really dislike his game play so far, and I liked JJJ case on him. His only saving grace is agreeing with me about lynching the cylons.
Zebra, she seems to be playing more like her scummy meta. Not as active, building weaker cases, and I'm getting the same gut feel I got from her last game.
Epi, He is an outed Cylon and with the ship gone I'd like to see if we can lynch him and how he will flip. If he flips mafia then we know most cylons are bad. I also think he could've been the one to kill Ika, seeing how Ika was pushing to lynch Epi again. So I'm leaning towards mafia on Epi.

So here is a thought, in past games civs or mafia members could create events, usually polls but I've seen events before. Could there be no resurrection ship and this is all a ploy created by the cylons?
Maybe Epi just had a lynch proof power or something?

I don't see the reasons for a nutella lynch or for Rico.
He acknowledged the potential presence of "baddie humans" in the previous post I included in this analysis, but he pursued a "lynch all cylons" agenda despite that.
sig wrote:
Polo wrote:
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:#ibelieveinsig

EPI

:hugs:

Wilgy must be civ. :noble:
Maybe you're both mafiosi.
And we both voted together for an outed teammate hmmm maybe. :ponder:

Can you explain your vote?
A little too suave in the face of Polo's poke. He also granted Wilgy civilian points for voting Epignosis -- again promoting the notion that "kill all cylons" is the "civilian" perspective.
sig wrote:That nutella portion of your post was very fencey Daisy.
This looks bad to me in light of Daisy being killed. I don't mean this post and Daisy's death have a direct connection -- I mean that if we can comfortably call Daisy good as a night kill target, then this post becomes more telling. sig didn't say terribly much at all about nutella except a couple quick defenses of her when she was headed for a lynch. So that sig felt any need at all to comment on Daisy's "fenciness" about nutella is inherently noteworthy. This to me looks like an attempt by sig to link Daisy with nutella, which would indicate it's sig who was nutella's team mate.

Highlighting this because I think it's a significant point.

sig wrote:I don't think the humans need to kill all the cylons
sig wrote:I think we should lynch them. :P

starting with Epi a cylon who is outed.
:shrug:
sig wrote:Did anyone get anything from that back and forth between Zebra and JJJ? Since it seemed like 3J was pinged by Zebra saying LC was almost confirmed town, and then they got in an argument about a question?
This is the most pointless question of all time.
sig wrote:
Ricochet wrote: sig
- liked JJJ's case on LC, but then made no final commitment to lynch Long Con
- found zero validity in lynching nutella
- votes Epignosis, based on Long Con connection (and on obstinately wanting Epignosis lynched)
- lobbies hard for Epignosis to develop into a lynch wagon
~ is pinged by Daisy's stance on nutella and on the last players to vote nutella
~ keeps on drumming on Epignosis being lynched

I find evidence to be not favorable to sig, but I can't put a final finger on what would profile him as a certain teammate. He had all the right preparation to wagon on Long Con. Did he get scared of being too obvious of a counter-wagoner (if indeed nutella's teammate)? His Epignosis vote only makes sense if you count his obstinancy in Epig needing to be lynched. I'm not sure how to interpret him berating Daisy for defending nutella. It could be a cover-up, it could be a genuine ping, but it is also contradictory to him not finding nutella lynchworthy himself.
So the issue I had with Daisy is that I didn't like the way she did it. It was very on the fence type of defense. Unlike what I did, I flat out said I'd rather she didn't get lynched since I didn't see the case.

I like I think it was 3J case on Nero and his reactions around nutella was odd, I could place my vote there.

What is the case on Lorab?
How brazen. "I didn't like Daisy's defense of nutella. It wasn't like my defense of nutella."

:suspish:
sig wrote:I see it could be a scum slip, but I'm not sure it is. More importantly what are you drinking and do you have enough to share with the rest of the thread? :ponder:

Also I'm seriously considering voting for Glorfindel he only answered one portion of Gman's case and he seemed super defensive which I seem to remember is a baddie tell of his. However, I need to think on it since I have been wrong about him before.
Promoting a "scum slip". :rolleyes:

His meta read for Glorfindel seems to be directly at odds with what some others have said.
sig wrote:Aww I messed up my own joke by bolding and not underlining. :(

Also this was the first GTH that everyone read me as bad. :ninja:
You'd be wrong, but if it will help your concerns I'll claim cylon tomorrow. Since I'd rather not be lynched.
Perfectly willing to claim cylon when he sees 8 people out 8 call him a baddie GTH read.
sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Polo wrote:I'd be willing to bet money that you're Mafia, sig.
Same here.

Then your both going to loose. Zebra you can't read me worth damn anyway and the only time you're right about me is when you are the mafia member. Then you accuse me of being mafia and try to lynch me.

Again a case beyond sig is bad lynch him or he didn't say he was a cylon lynch him would be nice. But, I doubt it will happen.
:)
sig wrote:Scotty was killed to frame me imo.

Either way I'm a cylon. There I claimed (even though I'm not)

I think whoever killed scotty is going to use it as a spring board to get a civ to push me I flip civ then they lynch the person who originally pushed my lynch.
What?
sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I was right about LC being confirmed though.
Not really since he wasn't civ.
Baddies hate it when people claim town credit for themselves, whether it's deserved or not. ;)

~~~

There you go sig. Get busy.

Other people: if you don't want to read all of this, then read the two bits I highlighted in yellow. I think that's the worst of it.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:What a soapy page. Sorry everyone, I'll ask for a replacement and the game can be tranquil and all that good stuff.

linki - I'm sorry I express my disagreement via flood. People can criticize both my play style and my character incessantly but if I express disagreement with too many emojis well then that's just going too far. As much as I love you guys, I really don't understand this community's double standards sometimes and it's frustrating and stressful. I'm taking a break.
How we interact in this game has nothing to do with what I think of you outside of this game. Let's be friends, k? :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vompatti wrote:I can't wait to see who will get the last laugh when I sink the floating zeppelin at D12.
How does a zeppelin sink when there is no ocean? :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Rabbit8 is replacing a2thezebra with immediate effect
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I can't wait to see who will get the last laugh when I sink the floating zeppelin at D12.
How does a zeppelin sink when there is no ocean? :ponder:
The same way as the "battleships" we've allegedly sunk?

Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:Reading Rico's haiku's is like tripping on LSD.

It makes me all :cloud9:
Enjoy it for now
but come new Socky voting time
it will bite you back. :feb:

linki is an ech
sorry to see zebra leave
hold the door now eh
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What a soapy page. Sorry everyone, I'll ask for a replacement and the game can be tranquil and all that good stuff.

linki - I'm sorry I express my disagreement via flood. People can criticize both my play style and my character incessantly but if I express disagreement with too many emojis well then that's just going too far. As much as I love you guys, I really don't understand this community's double standards sometimes and it's frustrating and stressful. I'm taking a break.
How we interact in this game has nothing to do with what I think of you outside of this game. Let's be friends, k? :beer:
This is what I want everyone else to think as well, but everyone seems to take what I say personally and it drives me up the fucking wall. I've sent more than one person away from this site just for doing what I do, and after so many ruined days and confrontations with other players similar to this one that haven't ended well, I can only assume that I'm the problem. We can be friends in the non-game threads if that sounds good. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote: linki is an ech
sorry to see zebra leave
hold the door now eh
I can't now, I'm out of my element. :P
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

This is what I want everyone else to think as well, but everyone seems to take what I say personally and it drives me up the fucking wall. I've sent more than one person away from this site just for doing what I do, and after so many ruined days and confrontations with other players similar to this one that haven't ended well, I can only assume that I'm the problem. We can be friends in the non-game threads if that sounds good. :)
I wouldn't mind you sending more people away k :hugs:

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I wouldn't mind you sending more people away k :hugs:
That's nice of you, and you wouldn't believe how much I've missed you, but I mind. It's gotten to a point where it's making me feel like shit.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Going now to bed
tomorrow to understand
what lynch lies at end
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Pretend that's in blue plz
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Well, I didn't take any of Zebra's posts personally, just argumentative which is mafia for you. :shrug:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

Golden wrote:Rabbit8 is replacing a2thezebra with immediate effect

The fallout will be fraking stupendous. :srsnod:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rabbit8 wrote:

Hi rabbit.

Quick, without looking at anything other than what you have seen already... reads on the following people:

Glorfindel
JJJ
sig
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Rabbit has been midkilled for failing to say 'so say we all' :p :p

ok not really. But surprised the word 'bitches' didn't appear in that post...
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

^^Bitch, I like to post then read all the rules. I've only read the roles.

So say we all, bitches. :feb:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Hi rabbit.

Quick, without looking at anything other than what you have seen already... reads on the following people:

Glorfindel
JJJ
sig
:smoky:

No, I will be fully caught up by tonight/tomorrow morning. Pending on this 12 pack and the GS_OKC game. I have only been skimming the thread and would be doing no one any good.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rabbit8 wrote:No, I will be fully caught up by tonight/tomorrow morning. Pending on this 12 pack and the GS_OKC game. I have only been skimming the thread and would be doing no one any good.
Poo. Go ahead and do your thing. Zebra was stating highly confident reads on those three among living players so I was curious if you'd immediately sustain those reads. :ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:No, I will be fully caught up by tonight/tomorrow morning. Pending on this 12 pack and the GS_OKC game. I have only been skimming the thread and would be doing no one any good.
Poo. Go ahead and do your thing. Zebra was stating highly confident reads on those three among living players so I was curious if you'd immediately sustain those reads. :ponder:
I have no knowledge of Z's thoughts, other then her posts. Which I will be reviewing tonight.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Welcome Bunny Boy.

I just mostly skimmed today, lots of esoteric kind of arguments. Time to read back.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:He's a cylon so if he claims our number two (should be Wigly) dies and if he doesn't claim then Glor dies. Either way we have a mafia.
Certain yet again?
a2thezebra wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:He's a cylon so if he claims our number two (should be Wigly) dies and if he doesn't claim then Glor dies. Either way we have a mafia.
You're wrong on both counts. Neither Wilgy nor Glorfindel will be a successful lynch regardless of whether or not either or both of them claim.

We will get nothing if we lynch either of them. Nothing. Except the game might be over faster.
Wilgy can no longer claim;
Are they the others?
Rico he came out and said he's one but he's a good one and hinted at being six... Did you completely miss that?
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Certain yet again?
a2thezebra wrote:
You're wrong on both counts. Neither Wilgy nor Glorfindel will be a successful lynch regardless of whether or not either or both of them claim.

We will get nothing if we lynch either of them. Nothing. Except the game might be over faster.
Are they the others?
Rico he came out and said he's one but he's a good one and hinted at being six... Did you completely miss that?
Glorfindel did that? :confused:
Yeah I'm watching Office
instead of sleeping
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

a2thezebra wrote:Meta is the only thing to go on in this game for town to hunt baddies with, and even that is extremely flimsy even at its most useful. The game is naturally designed in favor of mafia because of this, because less is more here and no one should be left unquestioned. That's it.

linki - I know that's not what you said. I read what you said. I said something else to respond to it. Read.

And you've never played with me, but I'm a top suspect? I Have been right about Nutella, LoRab, Wigly all being cylons and was right about LC being bad and you have NO meta to go off of for me and I'm a top suspect. Not the CONFIRMED CYLON Wigly? Not Glor, who silver so unceremoniously hinted at night time knowledge about? (Not saying I agree with her doing it that way, but if the information is out there we might as well use it.)

I think your goal in the game is to stir the pot and say and do the exact opposite of what you actually feel. Or, you are one of the weirdest mafia players I've ever seen.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Certain yet again?
a2thezebra wrote:

Are they the others?
Glorfindel did that? :confused:
Yeah I'm watching Office
instead of sleeping
No, you mentioned Wigly. Wigly did that.

Zebra - take a breather to get feeling back to you but then please do come back. I think you're an excellent player, maybe just aggressive and emotional (I am too so I can't fault you.) Hope all gets better. :stare:

Rabbit - my mortal Frienemy. So we meet again. :llama:
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

I said Wigly's a cylon and you said "certain yet again"
And I said yes, because he said that he's a good cylon. He admits to being a cylon.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

I never said anything about being Six!!!

Game mechanics questions. Will the final 5 all be bad?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Bye Zeebs...

Hi Rabbit!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

You're not even at the top of my "love to drive bonkers" list. MP and Epignosis reside there. :P

But I agree, let's continue this friendship in the nether regions of the Syndicate.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Speculation or talk about what anyone's 'night time knowledge' could be (yours or others) is strictly out of bounds.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:Speculation or talk about what anyone's 'night time knowledge' could be (yours or others) is strictly out of bounds.
Golden knows something that we don't. :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think our general focus in this thread is too narrow right now, and I accept responsibility for part of that (given that my last huge ISO was about a player already being fielded as a top suspect).

I'd like to hear some alternative theories from people. I need some Matt talk right now. We've heard so much already about Glorfindel, sig, DrWilgy, et al. There's no way the game is as clear cut as the current climate of the game thread would seem to indicate.

~ I'd like to see people who suspect Ricochet provide a comprehensive case, for example. That started on Day 1 and has been ever-present, but never truly pursued in any meaningful way. I've town read him, I'd like to be challenged on that.

~ Polo needs to be cased more thoroughly than he has been. There've been a number of people who've tossed accusations his way but I don't believe it's ever been consolidated into a true case.

~ Who's tinfoiling on who?

Give me the juicy goss.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think our general focus in this thread is too narrow right now, and I accept responsibility for part of that (given that my last huge ISO was about a player already being fielded as a top suspect).

I'd like to hear some alternative theories from people. I need some Matt talk right now. We've heard so much already about Glorfindel, sig, DrWilgy, et al. There's no way the game is as clear cut as the current climate of the game thread would seem to indicate.

~ I'd like to see people who suspect Ricochet provide a comprehensive case, for example. That started on Day 1 and has been ever-present, but never truly pursued in any meaningful way. I've town read him, I'd like to be challenged on that.

~ Polo needs to be cased more thoroughly than he has been. There've been a number of people who've tossed accusations his way but I don't believe it's ever been consolidated into a true case.

Give me the juicy goss.
Jay, last night, I believe you had your Day 6 vote lined up. Why?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Jay, last night, I believe you had your Day 6 vote lined up. Why?
I don't know what you mean by "lined up". Please explain and then I'll answer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:Speculation or talk about what anyone's 'night time knowledge' could be (yours or others) is strictly out of bounds.
Golden knows something that we don't. :ponder:
I know everything. I also have the modkill stick and I'm not afraid to use it.

I don't want to be getting a whole lot of PM's asking 'was this an infodump?' - for one reason, because I can't answer them, and for a second reason, because it affects how people perceive the integrity of the game. It doesn't matter whether an apparent infodump is real or not. I have to take equal action for both, or else others will be able to imply that the info is true or false. The ban on infodumping is a ban on dumping ALL info, whether it is true or whether it is false.

So - heed me. No talk or speculation about night time actions, or else.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Five

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Let's please stop talking about lynching sig and actually lynch sig.
This is the one.

You appear ready to vote and lynch sig in this post, as opposed to having your options open.

This post was from Night 5.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Five

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Let's please stop talking about lynching sig and actually lynch sig.
This is the one.

You appear ready to vote and lynch sig in this post, as opposed to having your options open.

This post was from Night 5.
I do want to lynch sig. I also just put up that huge ISO to show why I want to lynch sig. There should be no doubt that I am in favor of a sig lynch.

I haven't voted yet though. Sure I'm open to other options. That's literally why I'm trying to facilitate meaningful conversation right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll also be more willing to join the heap against Glorfindel if he doesn't give me my suspects. *looks at watch*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think our general focus in this thread is too narrow right now, and I accept responsibility for part of that (given that my last huge ISO was about a player already being fielded as a top suspect).

Give me the juicy goss.
I'll answer anything you folks ask me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Some guidelines for everyone:

What can't you do:

You cannot talk about specific game secrets - including specific hidden role powers or specific hidden win conditions - except as set out below
You cannot talk about what night time powers or night time knowledge exist
You cannot talk about a specific perceived infodump from another player.

What can you do

You can talk about what you perceive motivates another player - that includes speculating on whether or not you think they are motivated by bts info generally (for example, "Dom's reads don't make any sense to me. I think it might be because he has info." )
You can talk about what win conditions you could see existing generally (for example "Perhaps different humans have different win conditions.")
You can theorise about what is going on in the game (for example "I think Dom might be hinting at being John Cavil." or "I think this could be explained through the use of role X's publicly available power" or "I think perhaps this could be explained by a power that does x" or "I think golden is an ass.")

PROVIDED THAT - you back these things up only based on things from the thread.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

I think golden is an ass. :workit:

So say we all?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

So what viands happened was...

I anyone willing to host fingersplints GTH style game with people giving their top three suspects and wh they plan to vote for today?

Return to “Previous Jobs”