No votes

Total votes: 7
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by ika »

the context is that we are dating IRL.

thats all im going to say on the matter, we don't use it as reason in game and we don't want it to become one.

everything said so far has been game context related or past game reference.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

that being said, im about to go on a 4 hr drive, silver will be in touch with me
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

also can you clarify on "your delivery" i dont understand the context there.

i wont be around to respond to anyhtig said to me till later
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Post by rabbit8 »

ika wrote:also can you clarify on "your delivery" i dont understand the context there.

i wont be around to respond to anyhtig said to me till later
You can play with your gut and still give us context and thoughts regarding those, relevant, gut reactions.

If you're prodding MP to get a reaction you think would be helpful, then please, do continue.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

rabbit8 wrote:INH: I don't like this post from you:
insertnamehere wrote:Can we address the fact that the baddies are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off right now?

You we're involved in the argument. Dropped out pretty gracefully. Then you made this comment. Seems off to me.
The argument was getting kind of heated (and off-topic) at that point. I just wanted things to both cool down and get back on track. It was in the same spirit as me bowing out.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Yes, and I don't even know what's going on yet? How about you?
well vote with me and i think sig could eb scum right now along with insertname

dunnow about everony else
Elaborate please.

I don't believe you could possibly have a read on either of those players so soon, so I'm inclined to think you're fabricating those reads.
Im fabricating my reads.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf wrote:OK MP, Just because I expressed a mild scumread on you and said I would vote for you based on your posts to that point, doesn't mean it can't change. Read should be fluid and the game just started. My read on you was not because I was defending ika, even though you are hinting that it is. The main reason I was slightly scumreading you was because it appeared to me, you were trying to keep people from generating a read on ika by telling everyone not to scum or town read him based on his behavior, telling ika all his reads were bogus, telling everyone that no one should be having reads right now, etc and basically making it harder for people to come in here and try to get reads or have a discussion about it.

My point is, even if it's nothing but gut, reads give us something to talk about. They generate discussion. So I see it as slightly scummy to be so concerned about that right now. You can disagree with the validity of those reads, but I don't see a reason to dismiss them outright like you did.

Anyway....................
Silverwolf, thanks for elaborating. I wasn't entirely sure what was causing your read of me; now I understand. I think we're misunderstanding each other. Apparently, I conveyed my thoughts badly; this is something I think I've already addressed but I'll address it again, quickly. That post you refer to about reads:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Frankly I see no reason to throw out any reads just yet, even slight ones.
I was referring specifically to my own reads here. Not anyone else's. I believe I said this to leetic when he already made the same point against me as a minor scumpoint. I'm all for you all throwing your reads out there and encouraging discussion of those reads; I personally don't have any yet.

I didn't "dismiss" any reads outright. I even interrogated ika about his reads twice, but it became apparent quickly that they are "gut" only. I give no stock to gut reads when the player who throws out those reads fails to at least give something to back them up; I'm all ears when/if he elaborates upon any or all of his thoughts. If that's calling them "bogus", then OK.

Furthermore, I'm not trying to get anyone to not read ika. I'm not sure where you're getting that from. I merely expressed my own opinion about ika's behavior so far based on my experience with him.

If you're going to continue to scum read me, I'd like further elaboration or points to address if you don't mind providing them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

rabbit8 wrote:Okay...

Can I get a clarification on the relationship between ika and Sliver? From either of the two, not someone else, please. Don't need anything personal but you know, context. Most of this argument is gibberish to me.

I can't agree with either side..... Hillary vs. Trump.... Lesser of two evils, still evil. (INH ;) )

ika, I play my gut and would never discount a player who listens to it. However, your delivery, please.

MP, less poor me, would be appreciated. You sound frustrated. Your arguments been made. I don't think anyone other then Silver, who seems, and I have no context here, to be piggy backing on a gut reading from a player (something more?) Silver reads well is planning to lynch you. If that gets you lynched on day one, sir, you need to be more persuasive.

INH: I don't like this post from you:
insertnamehere wrote:Can we address the fact that the baddies are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off right now?

You we're involved in the argument. Dropped out pretty gracefully. Then you made this comment. Seems off to me.
rabbit, your input is appreciated. Yes, I probably sound frustrated because I am/was frustrated.

Regarding your point on INH's post: Do you not like his theory itself (do you disagree with it), or are you merely not liking the fact that he left the argument (and not expressing disagreement with that theory)?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

Host post and new poll may be a little bit late. My computer is being ridiculous, and I'm working from my phone right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

No MP, the theory is sound. In fact was likely happening if this is civ on civ. Is the post really helpful? I don't know. But if you're a civ, and ika is a civ, then it would be helpful for a baddie to say something there. INH had already said his peace and bowed out. That post felt out of place after that.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

rabbit8 wrote:No MP, the theory is sound. In fact was likely happening if this is civ on civ. Is the post really helpful? I don't know. But if you're a civ, and ika is a civ, then it would be helpful for a baddie to say something there. INH had already said his peace and bowed out. That post felt out of place after that.
To be honest, I don't understand how encouraging MP and ika to cool down and concentrate on other stuff would conceivably help the baddies, if as you say, both of them are civilians.

I guess I don't really get your reasons for suspecting me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

insertnamehere wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:No MP, the theory is sound. In fact was likely happening if this is civ on civ. Is the post really helpful? I don't know. But if you're a civ, and ika is a civ, then it would be helpful for a baddie to say something there. INH had already said his peace and bowed out. That post felt out of place after that.
To be honest, I don't understand how encouraging MP and ika to cool down and concentrate on other stuff would conceivably help the baddies, if as you say, both of them are civilians.

Just trust. I don't trust that post was genuine.

You did not say anything to address them cooling down in the content. Nor did you ask them to concentrate on other stuff. You implied the baddies (Which in the post would not include you, MP, or ika, at least how I read it.) were laughing at the idiocy (which it was) of the conversation because they were getting away with an easy day. If you're bad, (maybe, maybe not) getting the trust of two civvies even for a little while is always helpful.

It's day 1, all suspicion, including this one, mostly useless. Unless it's not.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Day Zero: The Hunt Begins

As the initial shock of what was happening settled, Sig's voice broke the silence. "I'm with you, Captain. Levi! Let's give the front lines all of the help we can!"
"I'm not sure that's a great idea." Ika said, hesitantly. "Didn't you hear him? The forward teams were wiped out. Our situation is hopeless!"
"Well I, for one, think we should do everything in our power to protect the civilians!" MetalMarsh shouted. "We don't need another Zhiganshina! I'm helping with the evacuation."
"I'm with the metal man" said Serge. Let's get these people out of here."
That made leetic consider. "If you help get the civilians out, maybe the rest of us can buy you time.... Alright, I'm going with Levi. We'll give you as much time as you need."
"That settles it. The rest of you go with Levi. Give us 2 more volunteers to help out and we'll be off."
Insertnamehere and Bullzeye went with MetalMarsh and Serge to help the civilians. The rest went departed with Captain Levi. Everyone of them wondering what their chances of survival were. Everyone of them doubting they were high.
Ika looked over, "aren't you going with the others?"
"I can't help any of them, for I am most definitely not a doctor." Dr. Wilgy trembled next to ika and watched as their comrades left. "They're not going to make it." Tears welled up in his eyes. "None of us are going to make it."
"You're probably right." Said a pale white ika, as the man next to him spilled his breakfast down the side of the roof.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

So, is this beginning for real?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sorry for the weird formatting. I just couldn't get it right on my phone.
Anyways, it is now Day 1. I will have the new poll up shortly so you may begin voting. VOTES ARE INTERCHANGEABLE. Let the hunt begin.

Linki: yes :)

leetic
Racketeer

Day 1: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by leetic »

Yes! Time for the RVS... Oh wait this isn't Bulbagarden.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

rabbit8 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Just trust. I don't trust that post was genuine.

You did not say anything to address them cooling down in the content. Nor did you ask them to concentrate on other stuff. You implied the baddies (Which in the post would not include you, MP, or ika, at least how I read it.) were laughing at the idiocy (which it was) of the conversation because they were getting away with an easy day. If you're bad, (maybe, maybe not) getting the trust of two civvies even for a little while is always helpful.

It's day 1, all suspicion, including this one, mostly useless. Unless it's not.
I wanted them to cool down, but I also didn't want to get directly involved in the situation. I tried to do that by reminding them that there was a definite down side to continuing on with the argument. You say that if I was bad, I would want to gain their trust for nefarious purposes. Wouldn't a civilian do the same thing? If we're now suspecting people because they try to gain the trust of people they think are civilians, I think we're all a little guilty.

I made a genuine statement. If you interpret as it disingenuine, well, sorry. Hopefully you change your mind.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks rabbit. I agree that it's a plausible theory, though I'm not willing to call ika civilian just yet. I'm not sure what I think of INH's commentary... you raise a good point, but in contrast I'm actually reading INH as genuine if I listen to my gut. I try not to put too much stock in my gut though because it sucks.

Hey INH, unless I missed it (if so, I apologize), you haven't yet addressed this and I'd be interested to hear a response:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Alright, so let's move the conversation in a more productive direction. I'm tired of being upset over the current discussion myself, and I'm accomplishing nothing.

If you think this statement is true, then it can be surmised that you're tentatively town-reading the active members of discussion (you, me, Silverwolf, and ika), yeah? That means you potentially have already narrowed a d1 voting window. Do any of the players currently sitting back warrant specific attention? If so, who?
Thanks!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Let's direct the conversation elsewhere.

What do people think of this post by Goldy?
Goldy wrote:Yo! I'm in front line.
Fighting in frontline is better than any other option I think if it really helps to kill a titan, while doing nothing is most scummy thing but on other side helping to evacuate people is much likely neutral thing.

I've slight scum read on insertnamehere but I don't know what's up with sig? Though this is my first time here so I don't know much about everyone play style or regular things.
I'll try to help as much I can.
Also, Goldy, if at your soonest convenience you can elaborate regarding your scum read on INH, that'd be great.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey INH, unless I missed it (if so, I apologize), you haven't yet addressed this and I'd be interested to hear a response:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Alright, so let's move the conversation in a more productive direction. I'm tired of being upset over the current discussion myself, and I'm accomplishing nothing.

If you think this statement is true, then it can be surmised that you're tentatively town-reading the active members of discussion (you, me, Silverwolf, and ika), yeah? That means you potentially have already narrowed a d1 voting window. Do any of the players currently sitting back warrant specific attention? If so, who?
Thanks!
The problem with 5 people getting involved in an intense, heated discussion is that it means there are 10 people all on the down low. That's 2/3rds of the group. I'll have to go back and re-read some of the low post players, but most of what they've posted is standard Day 0 stuff without a whole lot of content to pick apart. I want to hear more from the silent majority is what I really meant, because as you said yourself, I am tentatively town-reading most of the people heavily involved in the Day 0 fracas.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Silverwolf »

I'm feverish again and will be laying down for the rest of the night-Just an FYI
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That makes sense, INH. Let me know what you find, if anything.

Silverwolf wrote:I'm feverish again and will be laying down for the rest of the night-Just an FYI
Feel better soon!
Draconus
Money Launderer

Attack on Titan Heist Polls Posted Here

Post by Draconus »

Day Zero Poll

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

That MP vs Ika/SW clash was fun to read /sarc :P

I still subscribe to my Ika/MP theory, but it is more of a tinfoil idea right now.

There is a very strong chance the mafia are lying low as the civs squabbled so early in the game.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sig wrote:There is a very strong chance the mafia are lying low as the civs squabbled so early in the game.
Is there anyone who hasn't posted yet/hasn't posted at all? They'd be good starts.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:That MP vs Ika/SW clash was fun to read /sarc :P

I still subscribe to my Ika/MP theory, but it is more of a tinfoil idea right now.

There is a very strong chance the mafia are lying low as the civs squabbled so early in the game.
Why? You seem to be doing a 180 here, despite simultaneously saying you are still subscribing to your MP/ika theory (us both being bad and distancing).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

leetic wrote:
sig wrote:There is a very strong chance the mafia are lying low as the civs squabbled so early in the game.
Is there anyone who hasn't posted yet/hasn't posted at all? They'd be good starts.
Post counts:

ika 60
MovingPictures07 44
Silverwolf 21
insertnamehere 19
rabbit8 16
sig 12
Metalmarsh89 11
leetic 7
DrWilgy 5
Bullzeye 3
Dyslexicon 3
Serge 2
agleaminranks 1
Bass_the_Clever 1
Goldy 1

Seems to me everyone has posted. That's 15 out of 15.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

leetic, did you ever address this question? I'm afraid it too was buried in the... heated conversation. :blush:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
leetic wrote:So, this started? Well, reading over this. This is certainly more active than games I'm used to, so forgive me if I'm a little behind. insertnamehere has been a little pushy on ika, so he's a slight scumread.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Frankly I see no reason to throw out any reads just yet, even slight ones.
Why not? Reads are what you can use to gather information after a flip, at least that's the norm where I come from. Furthermore, they give you something to talk about, and read others further.
Why would INH's behavior exhibit a Mafia mindset? Explain it to me.

I'm all for generating content. Especially for the first couple years of this site when games were much less post heavy, I was sometimes one of the few or the sole player trying to generate a bunch of content on day 1. I give out my reads when I have them and I typically have them somewhat early. However, I don't have any just yet, and that's all that I am expressing in the quote above. If any of you have reads, I think you should express them, by all means.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

From where I'm sitting, I'd say insertnamehere is the low hanging fruit of Day 0. ika, Silver, leetic, rabbit, and Gordy all expressed negative views of him. What do others make of that? Easy target or deserving of attention?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

For the record, ika, and everyone else, I apologize for what I "contributed" to the heated conversation before. Clearly I got caught up in an overly emotional exchange that wasn't quite necessary or productive. I'm hoping to shift focus going forward and make this as productive a Day 1 as possible. Help me make that happen.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

just arrived at hotel, however computer is being stupid. If need to
Mobile post I will...
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ok got it up and working but im hella tired. so either tommorw moring or night i can get tot his
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I just realized... There's no cop in this game.

Sorry leetic, I lied. :blush:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized... There's no cop in this game.

Yo MM, got any reads or thoughts for me (and the thread)?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vote ɟloʍɹǝʌlᴉS

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?
shes not scum shes town

i havent beena le to sleep but im not in a mood to make porper posting
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?
Elaborate please. How did you come to that conclusion?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'd like to hear more from Serge.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not ready to throw out a rainbow list just yet, but at least I feel comfortable throwing out one slight town read: rabbit8.

:offtobed:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, my gut says the scum team is ika, Dizzy, Wilgy, and Silverwolf. Now everyone has to listen to me and consider it, and if anyone tries to ignore me, I will scum read them!
I suggest you take this to the MoD now. You've had a bad attitude since the game began and there's no reason to come in here and act this way. If you don't like how ika is playing, do your own thing and ignore it. No reason to raise such a fuss. It distracts the game, irritates people, and stops those who are here for the first time from having a good impression of our community.
Why would he ignore ika who has been riding his ass out the gate. If he ignored him/her it would look bad .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Also for the record I was in a hurry when I voted yesterday so I didn't get to explain my vote. I voted front lines because I read the AOT manga and watch the show and with the roles most of the civs would have been in the front lines if the host is following cannon .
I also play with my gut and it has worked way better for me then logic in many games.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

Lalala~<3 hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a singer!

I have a question! Who is worried more about survivability mafia or civilian?

Next I want you to think based on your answer from above. Who would be more vocal regarding survival? WIFOM isn't an option.

INH can I please have a GTH on Silver, Ika, Rabbit and MP?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?
No I am not. I am town and I have zero patience or tolerance for someone calling me scum for no reason and voting me. If you don't give good reasons for your behavior, and for ignoring ika who is very accurate reading me, then I'll assume you are scum trying to mislynch me and vote you back until one of us is dead. I have zero problems doing that.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Name one thing I've done this game so far that can make you so certain I'm scum. One thing in my behavior or motivation this game that gives you such a sure scumread. Go for it. I have caught scum trying to mislynch me in several games before so if that's your angle, I will find that out soon enough. But you better talk about it and not avoid me. I want reasons for your suspicion or like I said, I'll just push you back until I find out if you are scum trying to mislynch me or woefully misguided town.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

MovingPictures07 wrote:From where I'm sitting, I'd say insertnamehere is the low hanging fruit of Day 0. ika, Silver, leetic, rabbit, and Gordy all expressed negative views of him. What do others make of that? Easy target or deserving of attention?
Really? Where did I go after insertnamehere? The only person I have gone after so far is you. Where are my negative views of insernamehere? I actually don't have an opinion on him at all right now.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

rabbit8 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:This is very typical of ika's town play. He tends to hyper post a lot as town and ask people to vote him if they suspect him. It's not a solid townread, but it's an indication he's playing as town right now. I realize it's far too early to have that set in stone.
Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:rabbit (and anyone else wondering), everything ika has said and done is characteristic of practically every game I've spectated or played with him. There's no reason to town or mafia read him yet, at least in my opinion.
Why are you spending so much time trying to make sure no one gives a read on ika? This seems very odd.
:|

Silver, why do you think you're allowed to explain to us how ika plays and MP can not share his sentiments?

This seems very odd.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

rabbit8 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:This is very typical of ika's town play. He tends to hyper post a lot as town and ask people to vote him if they suspect him. It's not a solid townread, but it's an indication he's playing as town right now. I realize it's far too early to have that set in stone.
Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:rabbit (and anyone else wondering), everything ika has said and done is characteristic of practically every game I've spectated or played with him. There's no reason to town or mafia read him yet, at least in my opinion.
Why are you spending so much time trying to make sure no one gives a read on ika? This seems very odd.

Silver, why do you think you're allowed to explain to us how ika plays and MP can not share his sentiments?

This seems very odd.
I already explained what I thought MP was doing. I never said he can't explain his sentiments. He came in here and told everyone that ika is always like this and not to read him any certain way which just looks like he's trying to inhibit reads. This behavior continued for a good part of his early game, where he was unusually adamant about people not having reads or giving reads this early. It made very little sense as town play because he's shutting down discussion and anyone from trying to get reads. So yeah, I called him out on that.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:Lalala~<3 hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a singer!

I have a question! Who is worried more about survivability mafia or civilian?

Next I want you to think based on your answer from above. Who would be more vocal regarding survival? WIFOM isn't an option.

INH can I please have a GTH on Silver, Ika, Rabbit and MP?
(uhh what does GTH stand for?)
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Silverwolf wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

This seems very odd.
I already explained what I thought MP was doing. I never said he can't explain his sentiments. He came in here and told everyone that ika is always like this and not to read him any certain way which just looks like he's trying to inhibit reads. This behavior continued for a good part of his early game, where he was unusually adamant about people not having reads or giving reads this early. It made very little sense as town play because he's shutting down discussion and anyone from trying to get reads. So yeah, I called him out on that.
When ika started bullying MP you thought MP was being defensive? So pilling on was acceptable in your opinion, because what you believe is helpful is truth? Because your philosophy and MP's differ you accuse him of being scum? Do you think defensiveness is only characteristic of baddies (scum, mafia)?

Does indignant posting count as defensive?
Silverwolf wrote:Name one thing I've done this game so far that can make you so certain I'm scum. One thing in my behavior or motivation this game that gives you such a sure scumread. Go for it. I have caught scum trying to mislynch me in several games before so if that's your angle, I will find that out soon enough. But you better talk about it and not avoid me. I want reasons for your suspicion or like I said, I'll just push you back until I find out if you are scum trying to mislynch me or woefully misguided town.
MM's gut? Valid reason, no?

Return to “Previous Heists”