Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by leetic »

ika wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized... There's no cop in this game.

Sorry leetic, I lied. :blush:
Yo MM, got any reads or thoughts for me (and the thread)?
Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?
shes not scum shes town

i havent beena le to sleep but im not in a mood to make porper posting
...Actually, come to think of it, they might be scum together. I don't have a good feeling about these wolf guys, because they spend most of their time just screwing around and claim that anyone else's reads on them are invalid. so Vote: ika
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

So ika and silver wolf , who do you think is scum and town so far?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34

Re: Day 1: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Silverwolf »

rabbit-Why are you defending MP? We were not bullying him. I told you repeatedly now, behavior I found suspicious and called him on it. No, his gut isn't valid because he never said gut. He said-don't read ika at all in any way by his behavior. I really don't appreciate saying something numerous times and then having my words twisted to mean something they didn't. I thought this behavior was suspicious and called him on it and I stated why. So you can twist that around, and put your own spin on it if you want, but the meaning is the same. I'm not gonna repeat myself over and over and say the same thing.

Also, if everyone is gonna start pairing ika and I up again, I'm gonna get irate. Just because we know each other IRL and are very good at figuring each other out in these games does not mean we are the same person. Read us differently.

And I will not sit here and be the focus of numerous interrogations either while other people who have barely spoken, get to set back and do nothing. That's another thing that frustrates the hell out of me in these games. The active people get scumread and the under the radar people stay that way.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:So ika and silver wolf , who do you think is scum and town so far?
Great question. What do you think? I don't see much from you this game yet. Give us your thoughts. Right now, I already said what I thought of MP and ika. I don't have a lot of super strong opinions early game and usually don't. So far, You basically said MP would look bad if he ignored ika. So you think he's town then? Is that your only opinion besides jumping on the people lining up to be suspicious of myself and ika at the first opportunity?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

leetic wrote:
ika wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?
shes not scum shes town

...Actually, come to think of it, they might be scum together. I don't have a good feeling about these wolf guys, because they spend most of their time just screwing around and claim that anyone else's reads on them are invalid. so Vote: ika
This is bullshit. I'm not talking about ika, he can take care of himself but I'm not just screwing around this game. Quote me where I'm doing that. Of course I'm gonna say someone saying, with absolute certainly that I'm scum, is invalid. You believe metalmarsh on that? Why? You don't fight false claims on you when someone calls you scum when you are town?

I can already tell this game is gonna frustrate me.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Lalala~<3 hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a singer!

I have a question! Who is worried more about survivability mafia or civilian?

Next I want you to think based on your answer from above. Who would be more vocal regarding survival? WIFOM isn't an option.

INH can I please have a GTH on Silver, Ika, Rabbit and MP?
(uhh what does GTH stand for?)
Lalala~<3 GTH is a gun to head read. If I had a gun, put it to your head and told you to tell me good or bad reads of people, that's GTH.

@Silver, are you and Ika both good or both bad? Also... I see you skipped my question from previous...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

DrWilgy wrote: @Silver, are you and Ika both good or both bad? Also... I see you skipped my question from previous...
Stop grouping us together. I don't speak for ika.

I didn't skip shit. I probably missed it. I have half the game lining up to scumread/question me for fucking playstyle shit ika and I get every time we play together.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

DrWilgy wrote: I have a question! Who is worried more about survivability mafia or civilian?

Next I want you to think based on your answer from above. Who would be more vocal regarding survival? WIFOM isn't an option.
Mafia is more worried about survival IMO. They have to be due to having smaller numbers. In some situations civs can die and not hurt their team, hardly the case with mafia unless there's bussing involved.

Yeah, that's a playstyle point. Some people are more vocal as town tham scum or the other way around. Some people hate being lynched regardless of survival. Others could care less.

Your point to these questions?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Moving Pictures

He was super defensive in Mafia Championship Scrimage game as scum. I've already outlined several other points. I don't like how people are lining up to defend him. There is bound to be teammate behavior among it since he's done nothing town enough to deserve that.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by ika »

I'm on break but if people are thinking silver is scum I will bet you right fucking now she's town. If anyone is gonna fight me on that I will bet right now. I'm mobile so I'll speak later proeper
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Silverwolf wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: @Silver, are you and Ika both good or both bad? Also... I see you skipped my question from previous...
Stop grouping us together. I don't speak for ika.

I didn't skip shit. I probably missed it. I have half the game lining up to scumread/question me for fucking playstyle shit ika and I get every time we play together.
Well, pardon me Silver, but here's the reason why we can't stop grouping you together.
ika wrote:I'm on break but if people are thinking silver is scum I will bet you right fucking now she's town. If anyone is gonna fight me on that I will bet right now. I'm mobile so I'll speak later proeper
along with
Silver wrote:Also, if everyone is gonna start pairing ika and I up again, I'm gonna get irate. Just because we know each other IRL and are very good at figuring each other out in these games does not mean we are the same person. Read us differently.
So why do you get upset when we read you together? based on the theory hat you read each other very well, we can assume if you two aren't doubting on one another, then you are on the same team.

Here's something else that's off, we aren't saying you are the same person, we are saying that you share alignment based on the above. Do you think this is true or false?

This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.

Also, in regards to my question, it was a mindset type question. I hope that others answer it as well.

@Ika has Silver gotten past you as scum in any other games?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Post by rabbit8 »

rabbit8 wrote: When ika started bullying MP you thought MP was being defensive? So pilling on was acceptable in your opinion, because what you believe is helpful is truth? Because your philosophy and MP's differ you accuse him of being scum? Do you think defensiveness is only characteristic of baddies (scum, mafia)?

Does indignant posting count as defensive?
Silverwolf wrote:Name one thing I've done this game so far that can make you so certain I'm scum. One thing in my behavior or motivation this game that gives you such a sure scumread. Go for it. I have caught scum trying to mislynch me in several games before so if that's your angle, I will find that out soon enough. But you better talk about it and not avoid me. I want reasons for your suspicion or like I said, I'll just push you back until I find out if you are scum trying to mislynch me or woefully misguided town.
MM's gut? Valid reason, no?
Silverwolf wrote:rabbit-Why are you defending MP? We were not bullying him. I told you repeatedly now, behavior I found suspicious and called him on it. No, his gut isn't valid because he never said gut. He said-don't read ika at all in any way by his behavior. I really don't appreciate saying something numerous times and then having my words twisted to mean something they didn't. I thought this behavior was suspicious and called him on it and I stated why. So you can twist that around, and put your own spin on it if you want, but the meaning is the same. I'm not gonna repeat myself over and over and say the same thing.

Also, if everyone is gonna start pairing ika and I up again, I'm gonna get irate. Just because we know each other IRL and are very good at figuring each other out in these games does not mean we are the same person. Read us differently.

And I will not sit here and be the focus of numerous interrogations either while other people who have barely spoken, get to set back and do nothing. That's another thing that frustrates the hell out of me in these games. The active people get scumread and the under the radar people stay that way.
Silverwolf wrote:rabbit-Why are you defending MP?

Because I feel like it? Or questioning you is not defending MP?

Bullying is bullying.

No one is twisting your words. Please stop playing the victim card. Asking you for clarifications on your posts is not twisting. Asking you questions is not twisting. Indigent response or not. Please answer my questions. I don't care about what you have already said.

I never mentioned MP's gut read, since he had none. Though, MM's vote, had to be. So I quoted your indignant response to him. You seem very focused on MP.

You're posts and ika read excatly the same to me. For all intent purposes I will likely be ignoring ika's posts since it's mostly gibberish, and Silver nonsense.
rabbit8 wrote: When ika started bullying MP you thought MP was being defensive? So pilling on was acceptable in your opinion, because what you believe is helpful is truth? Because your philosophy and MP's differ you accuse him of being scum? Do you think defensiveness is only characteristic of baddies (scum, mafia)?
None of these answered. Very dodgy.

Yes low posters should post more. Way to distract from yourself, though.

I still find INH suspicious.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Silverwolf wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:So ika and silver wolf , who do you think is scum and town so far?
Great question. What do you think? I don't see much from you this game yet. Give us your thoughts. Right now, I already said what I thought of MP and ika. I don't have a lot of super strong opinions early game and usually don't. So far, You basically said MP would look bad if he ignored ika. So you think he's town then? Is that your only opinion besides jumping on the people lining up to be suspicious of myself and ika at the first opportunity?
What I don't understand from you and ika is why you are defending each other so hard, so early this game. There are only two reasons that come to mind as to why that could be . Reason 1.) You are both mafia and know each others roles , or reason 2.) You guys are dating and told each other your roles or some how found out each others roles. Besides those two reason there should be no reason to say things like " bet you he/ she isn't scum" on day fucking one.
Also I do think MP is a frustrated civ because, to me it seems like you two are bullying him a little bit.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Silverwolf wrote:
leetic wrote:
ika wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?
shes not scum shes town

This is bullshit. I'm not talking about ika, he can take care of himself but I'm not just screwing around this game. Quote me where I'm doing that. Of course I'm gonna say someone saying, with absolute certainly that I'm scum, is invalid. You believe metalmarsh on that? Why? You don't fight false claims on you when someone calls you scum when you are town?

I can already tell this game is gonna frustrate me.
So, when you fight, what do you mean? I don't want to twist your words here but;

To me, that means.......wait for it......
defensive
Silverwolf wrote:Moving Pictures

He was super defensive in Mafia Championship Scrimage game as scum. I've already outlined several other points. I don't like how people are lining up to defend him. There is bound to be teammate behavior among it since he's done nothing town enough to deserve that.
You do not agree with your own logic?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Changing my vote to Silverwolf to tie MP's wagon.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

...ika and Silverwolf are the ones voting MP. That's totally not suspicious /sarcasm. Next, I'll ISO their posts to provide a proper analysis.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Rabbit @Bass @leetic, got any opinions bout my question?
Image Image Image
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

DrWilgy wrote:Lalala~<3 hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a singer!

Are you talking about these questions doctor?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

yee!
Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Lalala~<3 GTH is a gun to head read. If I had a gun, put it to your head and told you to tell me good or bad reads of people, that's GTH.

@Silver, are you and Ika both good or both bad? Also... I see you skipped my question from previous...
I didn't realize this was a serious question. I don't think either is more worried about survival. We are playing mafia, survival is part of the game. If you don't survive you're not playing. So each should be just as worried as the other.

If you're getting lynched you would be more vocal about survival?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Bullzeye »

Kinda forgot about this game, been busy. Will see what's been going on now.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

The problem with my opinion on the matter is that if I stated it out loud, I would then proceed to be personally attacked and harassed. I'm going to compile a mega-post to properly explain my opinion, and that's where I'll give my vote.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alright, time for the ISOs! Let's start with ika, who I believe is the scummier of the wolves (though I'm voting for Silver because I don't want the wolves controlling the lynch). So, without (much) further ado, let's wolf this wallpost down!
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bullshit. We're all playing the game and I'm allowed to give any opinion about anyone I want. I've had a certain experience with you, which seemed relevant to the conversation, so I provided it. Now you're discrediting me, ika. Stop discrediting me. :evileye:
YOu can say whatever you like, im just stagi a fact that silver probally knwos me better then i knwo myself. so yes i have the rights to say your wrong on that front
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:ika, I'm not trying to make anything personal, so I sincerely apologize if you feel this conversation is getting personal. You'll have to forgive me for getting frustrated because I feel as though if anyone ever questions you or Silverwolf, then they start getting scumread by either or both of you, because I've seen it happen in other games, and it's happening to me right now. You've said you had a "gut" scum read on me and you've not elaborated on it in the slightest, then Silver comes in and gives me the same thing, when all I've done is come in here and contribute and honestly express my opinions. I'm not trying to tell you how to play; I've said this. And I can't interact or gain any insight from you if all you do is throw out "gut" reads.
Look, i will speak slighty on both of our behalfs but silver cna respond to this herself on this matter. You have every right to quesiton us both, im not going to try to stop that, but when we get wrong scum read for what are improper reasons (ie turf wars) we will defend regardless of alignment. defending each other is jsut a second nature thing to us. if you noticed when i was scum silver did it a lot less, when i was scum i did it even more then how im porb doing it right now.

if we think the ohter is being attacked we will defend the other, if you are asking a genral question we wouldnt respond, have you noticed how silver only defened me to you and nobody elses convo? thats cus they are speaking in a normal tone, when i see your post (and i bet silver sees the same) i see an agresion to near attack form it. so silver will jump likewise i do the same
Here's one of the first things I noticed about ika - he talks about Silver. A lot. Cut all of his posts where he talks about Silver, and you won't be left with much. But the real kicker is that they're defending each other, with the reason being "I know her. You don't. Now shut up." I don't think I have to explain why this is scummy, because instead of simply disagreeing with other people's reads, they're trying to make them seem invalid. (And yes this is mutual, something I will explain when I make a wallpost about Silver) This post is particularly scummy because he's saying "Why am I defending Silver? Don't question it"
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:@MP, let me chatch up and ill respond to that post proper.

I will be gone rather soon cus i got a 4 hr drive ahread of me and 3 10 hr shifts for the next 3 days. im not goign to be here as much as i liek so im posting what i can
That's fine, take your time. I'm going to leave again myself because I still have plenty of work. I'm not going to keep this circle discussion going though, so if I don't see any productive way to continue this upon my return, I'm abandoning it. It's just been difficult to do so because now I already have both you and Silver as likely people voting for me for reasons I cannot discern.
silver said you were being overly defensive.

i have guts, does that mean im gonna vote park you? no
Silver, Silver, Silver. I've never seen anyone piggyback off of another player as much as he piggybacks off of Silver.
ika wrote:the context is that we are dating IRL.

thats all im going to say on the matter, we don't use it as reason in game and we don't want it to become one.

everything said so far has been game context related or past game reference.
It's almost as if he's using the fact that they're dating as an excuse for this scummy behavior.
ika wrote:I'm on break but if people are thinking silver is scum I will bet you right fucking now she's town. If anyone is gonna fight me on that I will bet right now. I'm mobile so I'll speak later proeper
More defending Silver randomly. To his credit, he does say he'll speak more about this later, but he has yet to do that.

Stay tuned for ika ISO Wallpost Part Two, coming soon to a post near you!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Yeah I agree with rabbit. If am I up for Lynch I try to survive no matter what side I'm on. I will say as mafia you want to survive more because your team needs you.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
If you can see her doing it as scum, then how on earth can you say it's a town read?

You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
ok let me tell you something out right, silver is the least predcitple person you can encaounter.

there is so much more then just "predicting" what she does as town and scum. i read what she post and look at the very mindset it comes from, i look at her agenda, i talk to her in game to sort her. it has 0 things to do with predcitibilty.

our very interactions in itself is what leads me to read her

pedit: again, let me respond to everything first, i will say that i am willing to lsiten to a lot of thing but when people go "NO" (how im perciving how your acting right now) im just gonna go full stop to it all.

agree to disagree is one thing, but how your acting and saying is "im wrong your right" and if thats the path you take i will fight the same
I just found this masterpiece and couldn't wait until the wallpost to post this. Look at the italibolded part. If Silver is so unpredictable, then why the hell are you defending her without giving much of a reason? This post makes virtually every post ika makes nonsensical.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alright, now for the much-anticipated part 2 of my wallpost (well, part three if you count that last one). This one will cover everything from where I left off to when I started appearing in thread. So let's this done, for I'm hungry like the wolf! (...okay that was lame.)
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'm not responding to this. Get over yourself.
you didnt even read it did you, ive gotten over myself a long time ago but you have not. so hipcrtical of you to say such thing
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
"Perfectly valid reason"? Are you serious? ika has given literally no basis for any of his "reads". It'd be like if I came in and said Silverwolf is bad and ika is good, then when people asked I shrugged, and then someone else tried to argue that my reads were worthless, and you came in and defended me that I had "perfectly valid reason". What? No I don't. Neither does ika.
your not refuting her point on this you knwo that right? my reasons of gut is vaild in itself.

as for the dicredit posts: the why you phrased it is directing it to everyone else at the same time
Aside from piggybacking Silver, another thing I've noticed him doing a lot is tunneling MP (and earlier on, INH). Find a post that he interacts with someone other than Silver, MP, or INH. I dare you.
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
I'd prefer not to have yet another game where this discussion is had. It gets really, really old.
It's his fault the discussion happens every game.
says the person who provoked the entire converstation.

if you have a god damn problem dake this to MOD.

ill adress all of this shit but seriously, YOUR THE OWNER OF THE SITE, you tell me that people have problem with me, POT MEET KETTLE

i have been utterly civil in this entire convo and you are the one basicly making personal.
...I have nothing. Moving on.
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Also, MP you haven't played that many games with ika compared to me. I don't think you have the authority to tell people how to read him or not read him.
^this very much

if anything wll send me to normal to IRATE RAGE is something like this. the only one who can ever say such things about em is silver herself. i can says oem people can understand me on a baseline but to have the audacity to say "ika does this as town and scum" is only a silverwolf thing

that also being said i now am town reading silver much more. i know if she was scum she would try to buddy me on only a few points, the fact shes going through length to defend me full shows me that she is wanting to work with me.

SIlver: got any more reads?
"Only Silver is allowed to read me!" Epitome of his scummyness IMO. And townreading her because she's defending you? I wouldn't see that as a reason to townread someone, especially since you had no real reason to be townread.
ika wrote:
leetic wrote:So, caught up a little. It's a lot of people accusing MP, MP being defensive, the two users with wolf avatars talking to each other, and more. Personally, I don't think those two wolf guys are scum together, because if they were, wouldn't they use the factional chat? Or does that work differently here?
im still wating for the day where we both roll scum
[/quote]

Am I the only one who finds this a little suspicious? 3/4 of the time people who say stuff like that end up as scum. Also my quoted post there does not reflect my current thoughts, I can totally see them being scumbuddies now.

Next will be a Part 3 for ika, and then I'll move on to Silverwolf.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

The problem with my opinion on the matter is that if I stated it out loud, I would then proceed to be personally attacked and harassed. I'm going to compile a mega-post to properly explain my opinion, and that's where I'll give my vote.
I'm voting you until then.
Image Image Image
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

So we can change our votes?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

I'm voting you until then.
Fine. I'm in the middle of writing an essay in another tab. Hope you're online before the poll closes.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote: SIlver: got any more reads?
I don't except leaning scum on MP and slight town on you. I'm usually pretty slow to develop reads right out of the gate and need to get into a game for awhile before I can do that.

I'm not sure I'm deserving of a townread right now from you or anyone. I've hardly even gotten into this game yet.
ok. silver is now super town. i would never see her make the underlined as scum. she would of been super happy with me town reading her as scum
Um, okay. This conversation seems totally faked. "I'll create an easy reason for people to read Silver as town, and since I know Silver nobody will question it!"
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:read lsit
so metalmarsh can be town
sig is obvious scum right now
MP i would lynch as well.

to do list
silver needs to eb sorted soon.
figure out names meta, relookign its null
For what reason? Nonsense.

"Guts" you say. Unless you can back up any of your assertions with reasoning (such as "this post made me feel good about so and so because...", even if the reason is very minuscule), then I won't be treating your early reads with any weight, with all due respect.
congradulations you did scum tactic 101, discrediting. you should know by my games i have played here already this is how i always play
I don't give a shit how you say you always play. Stop it with that. I am not discrediting you, only explaining why I think your current "reads" aren't worth putting stock in, at least from my perspective.

You don't know everything. I'm allowed to disagree with your methods as town.
i bolded the main things that vaildates me on discrediting. if you said "well i am not going to" i would beg to differ but the second bolded states "i think your reads arent worth putting in" witch in turn is a genral statement and not yourself
You know, this would have more weight had ika not, you know, discredited everyone's reads on Silver. This post is very hypocritical.
ika wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
ika wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: Acting defensive, as I would be in his situation, and you're just jumping on him for seemingly no actual logical reason.
and realistically if everyone played in logical format, scums should always win cus they have more info and can manipulate the situation.
So, your strategy in mafia is to ignore logic completely and just go purely on vague, subjective emotion?

If this was the GOP, that may work. (EDGY POLITICAL REFERENCE) But mafia has always been 4/5ths logic and 1/5th gut reactions. Getting rid of logic only leaves you with a 1/5 of a shot at being right.
not really? thats jsut an opion of how mafia should be. i mean if you look at last hesit game it wasnt really "logic" that won, it was jsut a cop having more clears then the scum cna eliminate, do we call that logic?

i dont caare about odds overall, my guts work more then my logic.

that baing said, if you wanted to talk on tecnhcial stuff, everony rght now has a 6.67& chance of being scum and this number never changes
This just looks like more excuses. "It's not 'scummy behavior', it's going off of my gut, which is how I play mafia!"
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I think MP seems unusually defensive this game so far.
i agree. im gonging to give silver a small town read right now
This was the first post where he inicates a town read on Silver, and what reason does he give? Nada. It was like he was waiting for one off his scumbuddies, possibly Silver herself, to give him a reason.
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:ill thorw mtal to town pile too
Who?
metalmarsh i like his entrance
Duh, should of known. Perhaps I should go read the game starting with the player list. :p

I think it's too early to be giving out reads that quick but you do that so meh.

I on the other hand, am dealing with a shitty fever and will be going to bed soon.
its never too early my dear.

that being said, plz make sure that gets taken care of
This sums up virtually every post he made in the beginning of the game - basically just screwing around with Silverwolf. Not sure whether or not that'd be scummy, but eh.

Th-th-that's all folks! Join us next time when we make ISO wallposts about Silverwolf.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

ika wrote: that also being said i now am town reading silver much more. i know if she was scum she would try to buddy me on only a few points, the fact shes going through length to defend me full shows me that she is wanting to work with me.
To the casual observer, what you call going full length to defend you looks an awful lot like buddying up to you so you'll call her a civ. It's also not out of the question that you know each other well enough to fool each other. I'm not saying I believe any of these things, but having never met either of you before, and without the context of knowing you two are in a relationship, you can see how it must look.
insertnamehere wrote:Can we address the fact that the baddies are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off right now?
Have you been doing your stand up routine in BTSC again?

Super tinfoil theory: Ika and MP are laughing their asses off together in BTSC.

Personally my will to survive/concern for if I do is based more on my investment in a game than whether I'm good or bad. I prefer being bad, so games where I am usually get the advantage.

I don't understand the second part of your question. Vocal regarding survival in what sense?

Also I don't believe that you really are a singer and request that you prove it at once or you will be my #1 suspect.
Silverwolf wrote:Moving Pictures

I feel like MP is always super defensive and don't see it as an indication of his alignment. However, in typing this, I realise that the last time I said that and defended MP on that basis (Star Wars) he was actually bad. :ponder:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

This post feels slightly passive-aggressive and makes me wonder about you, INH.

Other general stuff:

I like Leetic's analytical approach so far, it makes me feel civ things about him.

Silver and Ika could both be civ, both be bad, one could be bad and one could be civ. We have couples in our community who've been together squillions of years and don't always get each other right. I don't think their opinions on each other are invalid but I don't think either one has psychic powers to know exactly what the other is thinking.

MP's defensiveness is to be expected IMO. I don't think I've seen a game where he wasn't "over-defensive".

INH was looking good to me up until the post I've highlighted above.

Wilgy should prove his singing talents ASAP or retract his comment about most definitely being a singer.

My vote today will probably be process of elimination of who I don't think is bad at this early stage.

I would not like to vote for someone I've never played with before, nor for Rabbit or INH because I've not seen either of them in a game for at least a year.

I may go back on the previous statement.

I would like to vote sooner than later as I have to be up for work 4 hours after the poll ends and I'm knackered already.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also I seem to have the ability to edit my posts in this thread? That doesn't seem right. Obviously I have no plans on doing so but maybe MP or someone would like to know there seems to be a permissions issue.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

CATCH-22

noun
1. a situation in which a person is frustrated by a paradoxical rule or set of circumstances that preclude any attempt to escape from them
2. a situation in which any move that a person can make will lead to trouble
In my time playing mafia, I've been in games with people who were couples in real life. MovingPictures and Spacedaisy is a good example. The problem with the idea in theory (Usually not in execution, due to most of the couples deciding to set aside their relationship to focus on the game itself) is that people in relationships want to believe that they know the other one, and that they would know instinctively if the other one is lying. Mafia is a game of deception and trickery. Therefore, frustration and hurt feelings could theoretically ensue, with people taking the treatment of their SO super duper personally when it really isn't personal at all.

ika and silver have taken this and elevated it to a bizarre, constantly contradictory, clusterfuck of recursive logic, hurt feelings, and personal attacks.

I don't know ika and silver personally. I don't think ill of either of them, contrary to what they may believe. I just think what they're doing right now is very destructive.

I also think one of them is bad.
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Yes, and I don't even know what's going on yet? How about you?
well vote with me and i think sig could eb scum right now along with insertname

dunnow about everony else
This is ika's first post. I honestly thought it was a joke. I haven't played with either of them before, and ika's delivery reminded me of Vompatti's dry laconic wit.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Elaborate please.

I don't believe you could possibly have a read on either of those players so soon, so I'm inclined to think you're fabricating those reads.
I also interpreted this as jumping the gun a little bit too. After all, ika was just throwing casting about in thin air, right?
ika wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: To be honest, I assumed all of your "early reads" were prime examples of tomfoolery and not 100% serious.
no they are real reads, they prob wont be like that for long
Alrighty then, they're apparently real.

This is about when ika brings out the ol' "This is how I always play." defense, and starts getting some heat from me and rabbit.
ika wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
This is how you always play?

Never like seeing this defense thrown out so early.

No guts, no glory, though.
then you can start by voting me when thats possible

i can link the game si have plaed here and prove that i really dont care anyways
Now ika all of a sudden responds to rabbits slight criticism by saying "IF YOU THINK I'M SO SUSPICIOUS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND VOTE ME! SEE IF I CARE!" which is not the first time ika decides to rise up a level of aggression for no real reason other than insecurity.

Meanwhile, Silver is reserved. She initially disagrees with ika making so many reads early on, but then says that this aggressive random behavior is ika's town game, which ika then piggybacks onto:
ika wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Ooh, now ika's getting super aggressive. Funny how that can be turned around.

To be honest, I don't really have any solid reasons to think you, MP, or anyone else is scum right now. I'm just hoping to stave off a randomized witch hunt.
CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE NOW UNDERSTOOD MY TOWN GAME!
Then silver makes a quadruple post, which I'm going to condense.
Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I don't deal well with baseless accusations. And I'm a bit overly stressed right now. I hope I don't come across offensively because that's never my intention. I just did not sign up for this game to be lynched for next to no real reason; that's happened enough to me over the years and the wound is still there.
I understand that, but I don't see anyone trying to lynch you right now so?................
Note this: Silver says that she and ika aren't trying to lynch MP. Huh. The two votes on him right now sorta make that a contradiction.

Then there's these two messages, posted a minute apart.
Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:rabbit (and anyone else wondering), everything ika has said and done is characteristic of practically every game I've spectated or played with him. There's no reason to town or mafia read him yet, at least in my opinion.
Why are you spending so much time trying to make sure no one gives a read on ika? This seems very odd.
Silverwolf wrote:Also, MP you haven't played that many games with ika compared to me. I don't think you have the authority to tell people how to read him or not read him.
First off, the post from MP was actually admitting that he doesn't really think ika is bad. This is an attempt from him to try and end the antagonism. Instead, silver takes it as an insult and throws a logic bomb.

She says MP is trying to dissuade people from offering their own reads on ika. He's not, he's merely offering his own opinion on ika. You can tell because he says "at least in my opinion."

Then, A MINUTE LATER, she says that she's the only one who can offer legitimate reads on ika. Which is her trying to dissuade people from offering their own reads on ika. This seems very odd.
Silverwolf wrote:If we could vote, I'd vote you right now.
She states this ten minutes after saying they weren't trying to lynch him.
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I don't deal well with baseless accusations. And I'm a bit overly stressed right now. I hope I don't come across offensively because that's never my intention. I just did not sign up for this game to be lynched for next to no real reason; that's happened enough to me over the years and the wound is still there.
well, welcome to mafia. ill be blunt on this issue:

it doesn't matter i you got a wound about day 1 lynch or not. its a game of mafia and if for fun and enetertianment. if you can't deal with being a day 1 lynch then maybe you shouldnt play?

i have had my own set of "always being lynched day 1" too, even worse, i would be blatantly right on people then bluntly ignored then and left alive for endgame. thats a fate much worse then day 1 "policy lynch"

ive had that as well where i would be gone and only come back to be turbo lynched, ive had that 3 seprate time, 2 of witch where i called out the scum accurately and then went on to see town lose.

So fankly i dont give a damn about your wound, and if you take offense to this then sorry but not sorry, thats mafia for you and thats the blunt truth i have for you on that said issue
Very well then. So basically, he's admitting that he's trying to lynch MP for basically no reason, but he thinks random reasonless lynches are a natural part of the game, and that MP saying that he doesn't want that to happen is him whining. Seeing the Catch-22 paralells?
ika wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:After a certain point, I just have to put my hands up and say "You do you, ika."

Mafia is a subjective experience for everyone, and everyone has their own ideas on what works and what doesn't. If what you do works for you, I say go with it and follow your dreams. It doesn't personally jive with how I play mafia, but that's cool. I'll just ignore what you say, unless you bring logic or some greater reasoning into it, and you'll ignore what I say, unless it passes the ol' gut test.

Friends?
you cna ignore me all you like, i will jsut provoke you untill you respond
Here's another example of ika/silver responding to an attempt to cool things down by getting more aggressive.
ika wrote:
^this very much

if anything wll send me to normal to IRATE RAGE is something like this. the only one who can ever say such things about em is silver herself. i can says oem people can understand me on a baseline but to have the audacity to say "ika does this as town and scum" is only a silverwolf thing

that also being said i now am town reading silver much more. i know if she was scum she would try to buddy me on only a few points, the fact shes going through length to defend me full shows me that she is wanting to work with me.

SIlver: got any more reads?
This is where ika/silver fully fall into the stereotype of mafia couples. "Nobody has the right to judge ika/silver, because I know them way more than any of you do! Also, because they agree with me on this, it means they're totally civvie, so anybody who votes for either of us is obviously scum."
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I'm not sure I'm deserving of a townread right now from you or anyone. I've hardly even gotten into this game yet.
ok. silver is now super town. i would never see her make the underlined as scum. she would of been super happy with me town reading her as scum
Maybe she knows that, and is manipulating you?
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
I'd prefer not to have yet another game where this discussion is had. It gets really, really old.
It's his fault the discussion happens every game.
says the person who provoked the entire converstation.

if you have a god damn problem dake this to MOD.

ill adress all of this shit but seriously, YOUR THE OWNER OF THE SITE, you tell me that people have problem with me, POT MEET KETTLE

i have been utterly civil in this entire convo and you are the one basicly making personal.
I'm not sure that I agree with you a hundred percent on your policework there, Lou.
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
If you can see her doing it as scum, then how on earth can you say it's a town read?

You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
ok let me tell you something out right, silver is the least predcitple person you can encaounter.

there is so much more then just "predicting" what she does as town and scum. i read what she post and look at the very mindset it comes from, i look at her agenda, i talk to her in game to sort her. it has 0 things to do with predcitibilty.

our very interactions in itself is what leads me to read her

pedit: again, let me respond to everything first, i will say that i am willing to lsiten to a lot of thing but when people go "NO" (how im perciving how your acting right now) im just gonna go full stop to it all.

agree to disagree is one thing, but how your acting and saying is "im wrong your right" and if thats the path you take i will fight the same
Apparently, silver is the most skilled, sneaky-deaky mafia player in the world. Luckily, ika has the knowledge, the skill, the pure chutzpa to know whether or not she's telling the truth. Everyone else is just kidding themselves.
ika wrote:Look, i will speak slighty on both of our behalfs but silver cna respond to this herself on this matter. You have every right to quesiton us both, im not going to try to stop that, but when we get wrong scum read for what are improper reasons (ie turf wars) we will defend regardless of alignment. defending each other is jsut a second nature thing to us. if you noticed when i was scum silver did it a lot less, when i was scum i did it even more then how im porb doing it right now.

if we think the ohter is being attacked we will defend the other, if you are asking a genral question we wouldnt respond, have you noticed how silver only defened me to you and nobody elses convo? thats cus they are speaking in a normal tone, when i see your post (and i bet silver sees the same) i see an agresion to near attack form it. so silver will jump likewise i do the same
This is the crux of this whole debacle. ika admits right here that he and silver are simply incapable of being impartial towards each other and will take any attack on either of them personally. Both of those qualities make both of them troublesome mafia players.
ika wrote:the context is that we are dating IRL.

thats all im going to say on the matter, we don't use it as reason in game and we don't want it to become one.

everything said so far has been game context related or past game reference.
lol

After this they desperately assert that they are completely seperate entities and shouldn't be grouped together. I'm gonna give a big :ponder: to that.

So after all of this analysis, what do I think about their affiliation? I think silver is scum, and is purposefully ensuring that ika and herself are distracting the thread so that all other conversation disappears. I think she's playing a very clever canny game, and I applaud her for it.

*votes silver*
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Fuck off. I'm not reading any more of this game. I'm replacing out.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Silverwolf wrote:Fuck off. I'm not reading any more of this game. I'm replacing out.
That seals the deal to me, when people sub out after people suspect them then that is a huge scumtell. Adieu, Silverwolf. At least you saved me the work of another wallpost.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Silverwolf wrote:Fuck off. I'm not reading any more of this game. I'm replacing out.
:shrug:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Did no what read what I wrote about them being alone a relationship and they might have found out each others role? I find it crazy that know what else would take that into account.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

leetic wrote:
That seals the deal to me, when people sub out after people suspect them then that is a huge scumtell. Adieu, Silverwolf. At least you saved me the work of another wallpost.
Good, when my spot flips town I hope you feel like a big fucking idiot.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Did no what read what I wrote about them being alone a relationship and they might have found out each others role? I find it crazy that know what else would take that into account.
You are accusing me of cheating. Fuck off.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Did no what read what I wrote about them being alone a relationship and they might have found out each others role? I find it crazy that know what else would take that into account.
Are you accusing them of cheating? As far as I can see if they're both civs there's no legit way they could know each other's roles.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Yo, Silverwolf, please calm down a bit, you're getting a little too fiery for your own good.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also, I'm switching my vote back to ika, since I feel he's slightly scummier for reasons I've explained in my wallpost(s) and now there's no current risk of the wolves choosing the lynch (which was the reason I changed my vote in the first place).
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Post by S~V~S »

:hugs:

OK, we will get a replacement. I PMed you, everyone else carry on. Sorry I was not here earlier :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

I would like to request that discussion of Silver and ika's relationship and the possibility of them cheating stop now. I seriously doubt this is the case, but this type of discussion is taking away from the main principal of the game. TO HAVE FUN. Unfortunately, I am currently looking for a replacement for Silver at her request. I'd suggest that everyone step away from their keyboards, take a breather, and find other discussion points.

Thank you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by ika »

@drcaonus, replace me too. I'm still at work and had a min to check but this just disgust me beyond words.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Post by S~V~S »

Anyone else requesting replacement or expressing disgust please do so via PM

Thank You!!! xoxox

We now return you to your regularly scheduled game! :beer:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I wasn't even planning on being here today considering I worked about 40 hours from Sunday through yesterday and need a computer break, but I've skimmed what's happened here and just want to express that I think it's best if we move on from this situation and let the two replacements ease in. Hopefully Draconus can find them timely.

That isn't to say I think we should wipe away any reasons for mafia-reading either player, but considering the clusterfuck that has ensued, I think it's best not to bog down this game in unnecessarily unproductive conversation more than we already have, and I apologize for what role I played in that.

Lastly, I want to say that Draconus's host posts so far have been awesome, and I appreciate the work he has put into this game for us to play, as well as S~V~S for dealing with this unfortunate situation. Further, I am really glad to playing with old friends I haven't played with in way too long (rabbit and INH, Bullz to an extent too since it seems like Star Wars was forever ago), and you awesome regulars as well. :beer:

I will properly catch up and respond to things in detail later, but I wanted to at least say that much.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bullzeye wrote:Also I seem to have the ability to edit my posts in this thread? That doesn't seem right. Obviously I have no plans on doing so but maybe MP or someone would like to know there seems to be a permissions issue.
I'm on this now, thanks for letting us know Bullz.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and glad to be playing with new folks (Goldy, leetic) too! Definitely don't want to leave that out.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hopefully Draconus can find them timely.

I do have 2 in mind. I'm just waiting for some confirmation before making anything official.

MovingPictures07 wrote:Lastly, I want to say that Draconus's host posts so far have been awesome, and I appreciate the work he has put into this game for us to play.
Awwww :hugs: Kissing my ass won't gain you any favors, though :mafia:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

Return to “Previous Heists”