Re: Day 2: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Serge »

And even though your NK assessment is old, it isn't good :P
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge, you missed the vote on day 1. Who would you have voted for and why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't understand why I'm getting votes. How else do you all propose we figure out Dizzy's alignment then? Anyone?
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Serge »

Bullzeye wrote:Serge, you missed the vote on day 1. Who would you have voted for and why?
leetic. I don't like how he flipped with his assessment on me.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why I'm getting votes. How else do you all propose we figure out Dizzy's alignment then? Anyone?
:confused: :ponder:
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why I'm getting votes. How else do you all propose we figure out Dizzy's alignment then? Anyone?
It just seems counter-productive to be lynching no shows who might be civs when there are so few players overall. If this were a full game, then maybe. But if Dizzy is bad right now the only people he's hurting are his own team, who would probably be quite willing to throw him under the bus since he's a no show. So either we lynch a civ and go into day 3 with 8 of us left (assuming someone dies tonight) or we lynch a baddie who wasn't playing and whose teammates probably gain more from the civ cred of throwing him under the bus than they would have done from him just continuing to not play. I feel like you know and would have considered this.
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Serge, you missed the vote on day 1. Who would you have voted for and why?
leetic. I don't like how he flipped with his assessment on me.
So a NO U basically? Will you be voting Leetic today?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Not really a NO U. He did a complete turn on my case, I wouldn't even be mad if he was suspicious of me on the onset like Epignosis was.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

And yeah, I probably will if I don't find a better candidate later.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

By the way, I found it real weird when Epignosis homed in on me and he got asked why not agleaminranks, agleaminranks suddenly came out of the blue. Might be my imagination that it was somewhat instantaneous, I'll check...
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:And yeah, I probably will if I don't find a better candidate later.
Is there any more than just his turnaround on you that you found suspicious? I actually thought his switch there was quite well-reasoned FWIW.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Actually scratch that. Looks like more than 6 hours to me.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Also I'm not sure if I'm mistaking leetic with insertnamehere.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

This just seems like a really scummy thing to do. I understand the no-shower isn't contributing atm, but just lynching him gung-ho sounds like a real mafia thing to do. Given that we're picking blindly because we have no interactions to go off of, the odds are much more likely they're civ. I could picture a baddie pushing this agenda and claiming it's just policy.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Bullzeye wrote:
Is there any more than just his turnaround on you that you found suspicious? I actually thought his switch there was quite well-reasoned FWIW.
Yeah, it's leetic. It feels bad that you're dispensible just to see if someone's theory will prove to be correct, and it's easier to choose me because I'm new here and you're all buddy buddies. I get it. I don't like it.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:Also I'm not sure if I'm mistaking leetic with insertnamehere.
You should probably get sure about that before you vote :P

On that note, where even is INH today?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Yeah, it's leetic. It feels bad that you're dispensible just to see if someone's theory will prove to be correct, and it's easier to choose me because I'm new here and you're all buddy buddies. I get it. I don't like it.
Well Leetic is newer here than you are.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also I'm probably more "buddy buddy" with MP than anyone else in this game, my vote is still on him.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Well, I have no words
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Bullzeye wrote:Also I'm probably more "buddy buddy" with MP than anyone else in this game, my vote is still on him.
MP invited me to this place too and yet every day 1 I see him voting for me :shrug:
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Bullzeye wrote:

Did leetic replace ika?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Well, I have no words
I get what you were going for and understand the feeling but in this case I don't think it fits. This is Leetic's first game on The Syndicate so I doubt he's got any particularly strong feelings about any one individual over another.
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Also I'm probably more "buddy buddy" with MP than anyone else in this game, my vote is still on him.
MP invited me to this place too and yet every day 1 I see him voting for me :shrug:
Matt F is like my favourite mafia person ever and he votes for me all the time. You just stop taking it personally after a while.
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Did leetic replace ika?
Epi replaced Ika, Quin replaced Silver. Leetic has been here this whole time.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I skipped the part where people were arguing so I might have just to read all that. I will be back.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote: You generally forget the actions of the player who subbed out, as in many of the cases those people who sub out do so for a lack of motivation, and people who lack motivation tend to make mistakes. Also, funny how many of the people who voted Quin townread Epignosis, when ika was arguably scummier than Silver.
If someone subs out because they were basically uninvolved then yeah, I agree with you that their actions would likely be forgotten. Let's not pretend Silver and Ika were uninvolved though. You can't really ask someone to just pretend none of that happened and act like Epi and Quin were replacing no-shows.

Also FWIW I thought Silver looked the scummier of the two and would've been more inclined toward believing Ika were civ in light of a Silver baddie reveal than vice versa. I wondered if maybe Silver was bad trying to buddy up to an oblivious Ika and that idea kept resurfacing in my mind.
Well, I could argue that since ika townread Silver before the vice versa happened, ika was the more likely buddy... But that would be pointless since they're both dead.

Besides, the "F it, you are all full of BS, I'm outta here!!1!" attitude displayed by Silver did not give the appearance of Silver trying hard. But enough of that argument, what's done is done and there's no need to argue it further.
Serge wrote:Not really a NO U. He did a complete turn on my case, I wouldn't even be mad if he was suspicious of me on the onset like Epignosis was.
Uh... That was in light of your prodgy posts, and I gave three good reasons for why I changed my vote, each one of them taking a paragraph. If you think the reasons are invalid and scummy, then go ahead, analyze them. But making a 2-sentence case like that... isn't much of a town tell, to say the least.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Serge wrote:
sig wrote:SO Some good ole NKA (night kill analysis), Epi is a strong player which alone could explain his death, however he replaced into a weak situation he could've been mislynched at some point. So why kill him night 1?

He suspected Serge and leetic and spent a large portion of the day going back and forth with leetic. So I'm eyeing Leetic and Serge.

I'll be placing a vote for Serge now.
Also yes I know people will say it is scummy for me to build a case around someone being NK'd but that plus what Epi said about Serge and Serge's actions are enough for me to lay a vote out.
Epignosis didn't even vote for me. Things aren't that cut and dried, if it's someone's intention to frame me going by Epignosis's death then it worked on you.

I failed to mention this but I played two other games where I was town wherein I had little to no posts on the first day, namely Futurama and Barry Lyndon. Epignosis's assessment of me doing that as scum falls apart with those two games.
Meta reading is something I'm not a big fan of, as people can be inconsistent, and can actively use how people think they'd act against them.

This, however, is something else entirely. I mean, it's one thing for someone to say "leetic is town because he is acting like a cool cat, which he did in Cool Cat Mafia where he was town." And it's another thing for ME to say that.

Thing is, it sounds like you're taking advantage of that. "Oh, if I don't post much in D1, then nobody will think I'm scum!!!" Self meta-reading is a scummy thing to do.
Um, how else will we find your alignment unless we lynch you? Mine unless we lynch me? Except, if we lynch one of us, there'd be more to go off of. Keeping my vote on MP for posts like this.

Also, of note is that he is far less hasty to lynch Dyslexicon than he was to lynch Serge. Serge/MP scum is possible.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

Important Notice
Unfortunately, I am feeling really under the weather right and don't feel much like doing a lynch post. Also, I'm kind of surprised there are only five votes on the board. It is an AmErica holiday, though. Those 2 things being said, I'm considering pushing Day 2 back another 24 hours. Would anyone be apposed to this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Go for it. I want to see leetic lynched.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

leetic wrote:
Serge wrote:
sig wrote:SO Some good ole NKA (night kill analysis), Epi is a strong player which alone could explain his death, however he replaced into a weak situation he could've been mislynched at some point. So why kill him night 1?

He suspected Serge and leetic and spent a large portion of the day going back and forth with leetic. So I'm eyeing Leetic and Serge.

Also yes I know people will say it is scummy for me to build a case around someone being NK'd but that plus what Epi said about Serge and Serge's actions are enough for me to lay a vote out.
Epignosis didn't even vote for me. Things aren't that cut and dried, if it's someone's intention to frame me going by Epignosis's death then it worked on you.

I failed to mention this but I played two other games where I was town wherein I had little to no posts on the first day, namely Futurama and Barry Lyndon. Epignosis's assessment of me doing that as scum falls apart with those two games.
Meta reading is something I'm not a big fan of, as people can be inconsistent, and can actively use how people think they'd act against them.

This, however, is something else entirely. I mean, it's one thing for someone to say "leetic is town because he is acting like a cool cat, which he did in Cool Cat Mafia where he was town." And it's another thing for ME to say that.

Thing is, it sounds like you're taking advantage of that. "Oh, if I don't post much in D1, then nobody will think I'm scum!!!" Self meta-reading is a scummy thing to do.
Taking advantage of what now?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Serge wrote:
leetic wrote:
Serge wrote:

Taking advantage of what now?
Past meta.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Draconus wrote:Important Notice
Unfortunately, I am feeling really under the weather right and don't feel much like doing a lynch post. Also, I'm kind of surprised there are only five votes on the board. It is an AmErica holiday, though. Those 2 things being said, I'm considering pushing Day 2 back another 24 hours. Would anyone be apposed to this?
I'm good with that
the poll says the 31 anyway.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

However, if we're already at the deadline and you don't want to move it back I'm fine with that also.
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

sig wrote:
I'm good with that
Yeah... I messed up and didn't actually put the poll up for a whole day.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Alright. The Day 2 lynch deadline will officially be pushed back to 9 pm EST, Tuesday 31. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone. I'm just really not feeling good tonight.

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

sorry, the only reason I didn't vote was because of the deadline being for the 31st.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Draconus wrote:
sig wrote:
I'm good with that
Yeah... I messed up and didn't actually put the poll up for a whole day.
Ah okay and no problem at all either way. :beer:
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Day 1: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by leetic »

MovingPictures07 wrote:For the record, ika, and everyone else, I apologize for what I "contributed" to the heated conversation before. Clearly I got caught up in an overly emotional exchange that wasn't quite necessary or productive. I'm hoping to shift focus going forward and make this as productive a Day 1 as possible. Help me make that happen.
This is from D1, before the wolves subbed out. I feel as if it was possible that MP pushed that conversation to waste time, and set up two easy mislynches. Except, since Epi got killed, that wouldn't make too much sense. EXCEPT...
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Did no what read what I wrote about them being alone a relationship and they might have found out each others role? I find it crazy that know what else would take that into account.
Hmm... This post may be the reason that Epi was nightkilled. Because, assume that he's scum, he might think people would treat Epi as confirmed town after Quin's flip. Epi as a nightkill would make sense in that regard.

I'll check some other posts on the thread first, but I might change my vote to Bass after that. Saying someone is cheating is modkill bait, and would take out two townies. Furthermore, his interactions with the wolves are slightly scummier than MP's, if for the simple fact that Epi as a nightkill would make more sense in Bass's eyes than MP's.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Day 1: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by leetic »

Alright guys, after an evening of drinking Earl Grey and listening to Coldplay, I present this leetictm brand wallpost to you! I’ll be addressing one player, Bass_the_Clever, who seems to be the scummiest user on D1 actions, and who has mysteriously disappeared come D2. But enough of the banter. Let’s get this party started!
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I voted front lines.

Non-Game-Related. Moving on.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, my gut says the scum team is ika, Dizzy, Wilgy, and Silverwolf. Now everyone has to listen to me and consider it, and if anyone tries to ignore me, I will scum read them!
I suggest you take this to the MoD now. You've had a bad attitude since the game began and there's no reason to come in here and act this way. If you don't like how ika is playing, do your own thing and ignore it. No reason to raise such a fuss. It distracts the game, irritates people, and stops those who are here for the first time from having a good impression of our community.
Why would he ignore ika who has been riding his ass out the gate. If he ignored him/her it would look bad.

Defending MP from Silverwolf. They could be scumbuddies…

Anyway, reading people based on wolf interactions is hard to do, since the wolves had many genuine reasons to be considered scummy. This is one of the more questionable interactions, though, since it’s an Accusation Without a Justification.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Also for the record I was in a hurry when I voted yesterday so I didn't get to explain my vote. I voted front lines because I read the AOT manga and watch the show and with the roles most of the civs would have been in the front lines if the host is following cannon .
I also play with my gut and it has worked way better for me then logic in many games.

More NGR. It makes him scummy as hell! Just kidding, it’s just NAI banter. Moving on.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:So ika and silver wolf , who do you think is scum and town so far?

He’s targeting the suspect users here, who would be a safe lynch. Not too scummy, granted, but it raises eyebrows, namely my own.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:So ika and silver wolf , who do you think is scum and town so far?
Great question. What do you think? I don't see much from you this game yet. Give us your thoughts. Right now, I already said what I thought of MP and ika. I don't have a lot of super strong opinions early game and usually don't. So far, You basically said MP would look bad if he ignored ika. So you think he's town then? Is that your only opinion besides jumping on the people lining up to be suspicious of myself and ika at the first opportunity?
What I don't understand from you and ika is why you are defending each other so hard, so early this game. There are only two reasons that come to mind as to why that could be . Reason 1.) You are both mafia and know each others roles , or reason 2.) You guys are dating and told each other your roles or some how found out each others roles. Besides those two reason there should be no reason to say things like " bet you he/ she isn't scum" on day fucking one.
Also I do think MP is a frustrated civ because, to me it seems like you two are bullying him a little bit.

Alright, here’s where we go from “a little bit suspect” to “definitely scummy”. Here’s where he starts accusing them of cheating and continues buddying with MP - even if MP isn’t scum, buddying with a townsperson is a scum tactic, which it looks like is happening. Also repeating a lot of MP’s arguments.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Yeah I agree with rabbit. If am I up for Lynch I try to survive no matter what side I'm on. I will say as mafia you want to survive more because your team needs you.

This is that meta hiding that I keep talking about, setting up a claim that scummy behavior is NAI for him.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Did no what read what I wrote about them being alone a relationship and they might have found out each others role? I find it crazy that know what else would take that into account.

Explained, for the most part, in my previous post. One thing I didn’t mention is how this isn’t his first time saying this, so he might’ve tried to restart the plan when it seemingly failed.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Where is agleaminranks have they posted anything this game?
Epi why serge and not agleaminranks ?

Another post to keep in mind. With all these interactions, a Bass/MP/Serge team sounds quite reasonable.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:So I'm super busy so I need to vote now.

So who ya gonna vote.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I'm voting leetie to tie it up.

...Yeah. Explained in my previous wallpost. I also noticed that he didn’t mention me at all in his previous posts - that vote is just random as hell, with poor justification. And he criticized ika for “riding his ass”...

Anyway, with all that said, Vote: Bass_the_Clever. If he flips scum, I’m going after MP and Serge.

And th-th-th-that’s all folks! Hey, it’s fun to end wallposts like this. So anyway, hoped you liked my analysis, since this will likely be my last wallpost for D2. I use the word “anyway’ a lot, don’t I?ninb4 I need to write another wallpost today - Wait leetic, don’t tempt fate!

And yes, I legitimately do not know why I write all that fluff. Anyway, join us next time when we talk about… something.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Serge wrote:Go for it. I want to see leetic lynched.
I'll give you one word:

Why?

I have given detailed reasons for all my reads, whereas you don't have more than two sentences saying why you want to lynch me (compare to my wallpost on BtC).

You know what? That's a good idea. I want you to make a wallpost detailing my posts and why you find them scummy. I'm genuinely interested in your analysis skills. Do this, and I may stop scumreading you.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

insertnamehere wrote:sorry, the only reason I didn't vote was because of the deadline being for the 31st.
Same here, I didn't know it was a mistake I just thought that was the actual original deadline.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm voting Bullzeye. His vote for MP seems opportunistic.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

So the poll ends around 3 CT but the day ends at 8 CT?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

Voted Gleam for 7 way tie memes, and for not acknowledging me. If it wouldn't break the tie and had 2 votes, I'd vote Leetic as well. If Marmot was my dad I'd be DrWarmot, most definitely a Marmot Doctor.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:I'm voting Bullzeye. His vote for MP seems opportunistic.
Elaborate.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Only the last sentence of this paragraph indicates a suspicion. The rest of it is a criticism of what MP is doing, as if he were a civilian that you simply disagree with. I think that you're trying to make MP's recent posts to be more alignment-indicative than you know them to actually be.
Bullzeye wrote:
It just seems counter-productive to be lynching no shows who might be civs when there are so few players overall. If this were a full game, then maybe. But if Dizzy is bad right now the only people he's hurting are his own team, who would probably be quite willing to throw him under the bus since he's a no show. So either we lynch a civ and go into day 3 with 8 of us left (assuming someone dies tonight) or we lynch a baddie who wasn't playing and whose teammates probably gain more from the civ cred of throwing him under the bus than they would have done from him just continuing to not play. I feel like you know and would have considered this.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

OK sorry I haven't been around because oh the holiday .
I want to address leetic with quoting his huge post. First I wasn't trying to say the wolves were cheating. Our host asked us to not talk about that so why try to paint me I a bad light like that. Second I said what I did about MP because I felt like he was being bullied and I hate that shit and I thought he was a frustrated civ so why not say something. I think if you were around day one more then 10 mins before it ended and read it as it would make more sense to you , instead I you did an ISO oh just my post and didn't she how the whole thread was moving at the times I said the stuff I said. Now for the third point I voted you day one because why not make it a 3 or 4 way tie day one. Oh and forth because I just went back over your post, I asked the wolves who they thought were suspicious because I wanted to see who they were suspicious of because I thought they were bad. So I would have been more worried about the names they didn't give if they fliped bad.
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

There's a seven-way tie. Now this looks fun.

How's everyone doing? Who's bad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

a2thezebra wrote:So the poll ends around 3 CT but the day ends at 8 CT?
I haven't figured out how to manipulate the exact time and day on the poll, itself. Ignore the time on the poll and just keep in mind what I post in thread.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Draconus wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:So the poll ends around 3 CT but the day ends at 8 CT?
I haven't figured out how to manipulate the exact time and day on the poll, itself. Ignore the time on the poll and just keep in mind what I post in thread.
Okie dokie.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:There's a seven-way tie. Now this looks fun.

How's everyone doing? Who's bad?
I'm doing good. I'm not uber-confident about my Bullzeye vote, but based on the thread so far I think he's the most likely to be bad.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

How are you doing, MM? And who do you currently suspect?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:How are you doing, MM? And who do you currently suspect?
Dunno yet. I need to go back and do some reading. Who do you suspect?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Heists”