LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Night 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Day 4: Ice Land

A message from Toad:

I'm a fungi and I believe hedgeowl is too. Huzzah!

Enemies:

It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Night 3]

Post by Epignosis »

The numbers 7 and 14 were chosen by more than one person. If you chose 7 or 14, you got nothing. Sorry! All other numbers- you got the coins you asked for.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 4]

Post by Epignosis »

Ice Land Auction!

Bid to win a Hammer Brother suit! The bidding ends at the end of the Day.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

So Birdo is the villain today -- we don't know what its powers are. Constant vigilance, everyone!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ice King, whomever you are, I hope your new power rocks!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." The mushroom says, "What's a matter? I'm a fungi! (Badum-ch)

You are indeed Toad.

So this is the role with secrets? Well that is not helpful. Clearly they are good secrets if its the second role the baddies have paid to get. Although just the advantage of having secrets is good too I guess.

Also, I now remember what I kept trying to think of yesterday. PM my number guess to Epi. :sigh:

What smiley did I really want to use there you ask MP? The banging my head into a brick wall one.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
So this is the role with secrets? Well that is not helpful. Clearly they are good secrets if its the second role the baddies have paid to get. Although just the advantage of having secrets is good too I guess.
I've been marinating on this too. I wonder if they broke the bank buying this villain.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:Ice King, whomever you are, I hope your new power rocks!
Whatever it is, I bet it's really cool!
Hedgeowl wrote:Mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." The mushroom says, "What's a matter? I'm a fungi! (Badum-ch)

You are indeed Toad.

Also, I now remember what I kept trying to think of yesterday. PM my number guess to Epi. :sigh:

What smiley did I really want to use there you ask MP? The banging my head into a brick wall one.
Do you think the baddies knew what its secrets were before they bought it? Maybe they just thought "ooh secrets, I bet that'll be fun!". If that's the case I hope they're really disappointed. On the subject of numbers, my plan worked. I went with 13 thinking nobody would pick the 'unlucky' number and I'm pretty glad none of you did!
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ha! Well glad I forgot. 13 was my childhood soccer/football number, so I usually pick it!

Hmm, maybe a secret for the baddies too you think? If it was how could they resist? I am dying to know myself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

Somehow I'm not surprised no one else picked the number I picked.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:Somehow I'm not surprised no one else picked the number I picked.
Was it 1? :p

Also I've noticed a few people aren't on the poll today... Anybody any ideas what's going on there? I know one of the kings can take somebody off but that doesn't account for the other two.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Who is the third person besides me and Vomp?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Somehow I'm not surprised no one else picked the number I picked.
Was it 1? :p
It was not, but's that's all I will say about it. :llama:
Bullzeye wrote:Also I've noticed a few people aren't on the poll today... Anybody any ideas what's going on there? I know one of the kings can take somebody off but that doesn't account for the other two.
Just noticed I'm one of them. :wine:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mongoose wrote:Who is the third person besides me and Vomp?
Oh it's Little T
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

EBWOP: Maybe that's what the Ice King can do; mimic the powers of any of the other kings (who already have their powers).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Snow Dog »

You guys. :disappoint:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:You guys. :disappoint:
:shrug:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

By the way, is it just me or does that Birdo look like a really creepy Charmander?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Maybe someone bought an invicibility star? It makes them invincible from the voting, but I am not sure that it would mean they wouldn't be on the poll in the first place. :ponder:

Also, the bidding ended for at least one of the suits already. That could also be something to do with it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 3]

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:Air Land Auction!

Bid to win a genuine Tanooki Suit! This Tanooki Suit has a luxurious raccoon tail that enables flight, which is great for beating traffic! Best of all, you can transform into a statue. Quite useful for when the mother-in-law visits!

This is the only time you will ever see this one-of-a-kind item! The bidding closes at the end of the Day period.

Does anyone read this description as something that would get you off the Lynch Poll? Turning into a statue could mean your name isn't on the poll for sure.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Maybe someone bought an invicibility star? It makes them invincible from the voting, but I am not sure that it would mean they wouldn't be on the poll in the first place. :ponder:

Also, the bidding ended for at least one of the suits already. That could also be something to do with it.
Maybe that's Birdo secret role? Removing people from a lynch?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Yeah, there's definitely multiple factors going on here. Something about Birdo sitting on the player like an egg to hide him/her from the lynch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

Mongoose wrote:Yeah, there's definitely multiple factors going on here. Something about Birdo sitting on the player like an egg to hide him/her from the lynch.
Interesting. But why would the villain remove names from the lynch poll? That doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry I have been pretty MIA the past couple of days. My mom, brother, and sister are here visiting while our lovely host and my knight in shining armor is away on business suffering for the cause of the publicly educated. They aren't even feeding him! :disappoint:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Yeah, there's definitely multiple factors going on here. Something about Birdo sitting on the player like an egg to hide him/her from the lynch.
Interesting. But why would the villain remove names from the lynch poll? That doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry I have been pretty MIA the past couple of days. My mom, brother, and sister are here visiting while our lovely host and my knight in shining armor is away on business suffering for the cause of the publicly educated. They aren't even feeding him! :disappoint:
Well Baddie A could have removed Baddie B's name, just like Air King could remove Civ C from the list. I think there are probably other ways to get off the poll list that we aren't thinking of.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Mongoose wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Well Baddie A could have removed Baddie B's name, just like Air King could remove Civ C from the list. I think there are probably other ways to get off the poll list that we aren't thinking of.
Okay, so who are we suspicious of from those whose names are removed (Little Tiger, Mongoose, and Vomps)? You all know I have been suspicious of LT form the beginning (Sorry LT, no personal offense). I am not sure about Vomps. And, I have only gotten good vibes from Mongoose. Needless to say, we cannot vote for any of them today, but we can still talk about them.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Okay, so who are we suspicious of from those whose names are removed (Little Tiger, Mongoose, and Vomps)? You all know I have been suspicious of LT form the beginning (Sorry LT, no personal offense). I am not sure about Vomps. And, I have only gotten good vibes from Mongoose. Needless to say, we cannot vote for any of them today, but we can still talk about them.
I would have mentioned this earlier, but I wanted to make sure it was not against the rules first: I won a P-wing and it went into effect today.

I'm guessing one of the other two was saved by Ice King and one by the Bird Villain. Thus, I'm speculating that 2 of us are good (if that is indeed what the Bird Villain does).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Unfortunately, I will most likely have to vote sometime tonight. The ending time for the polls getting moved so far ahead doesn't work with my work schedule now, so if they stay around the current time, I will probably have to vote early in every poll. Which sucks. :(

Going to spend some of the evening catching up, posting a few thoughts, and then probably voting.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Interesting that we have three people removed from the poll. I do agree there have to be a few factors going around here.

As to Birdo... that sucks. Here's hoping it's not a powerful secret.

So let's go with discussion, shall we? I have to say my eyes are squarely still on Elohcin for reasons I stated earlier, and for the fact that people seem to be ignoring what I pointed out to be a very huge inconsistency (she didn't even address it at all). That being said, Russ is probably my #1 candidate and Bullz is #3, both of which because of my gut interpretation of their intentions (and what I've noted previously), and I do think Russ's vote yesterday was very odd and bandwagony AND Russ's 'giant' claiming (which I believe to be false, and I think Nev was onto something). I do wonder if Lizzy and/or Vomps have been playing us; I also do still wonder about Hedge, but IDK.

I'll definitely be going for either Russ or Elo, just not sure which quite yet. Leaning Russ, but I really want some feedback before I vote. Unfortunately, it'll have to be tonight for me too, unless I wait until the morning.

Hedgeowl wrote:Mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." The mushroom says, "What's a matter? I'm a fungi! (Badum-ch)

You are indeed Toad.

Sorry, I will get to adding more smileys ASAP. I've been way too swamped and haven't gotten to them even though I know I needed to.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, voted Pipe.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 69

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

My preference is talking about people we can vote for. If we had the luxury of 48 hours we could talk about people we cann;t lynch, but we do not.

I have to do some reading about what happened while I worked today, and then think about my vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Interesting that we have three people removed from the poll. I do agree there have to be a few factors going around here.

So let's go with discussion, shall we? I have to say my eyes are squarely still on Elohcin for reasons I stated earlier, and for the fact that people seem to be ignoring what I pointed out to be a very huge inconsistency (she didn't even address it at all). That being said, Russ is probably my #1 candidate and Bullz is #3, both of which because of my gut interpretation of their intentions (and what I've noted previously), and I do think Russ's vote yesterday was very odd and bandwagony AND Russ's 'giant' claiming (which I believe to be false, and I think Nev was onto something). I do wonder if Lizzy and/or Vomps have been playing us; I also do still wonder about Hedge, but IDK.

I'll definitely be going for either Russ or Elo, just not sure which quite yet. Leaning Russ, but I really want some feedback before I vote. Unfortunately, it'll have to be tonight for me too, unless I wait until the morning.

You are indeed Toad.

Sorry, I will get to adding more smileys ASAP. I've been way too swamped and haven't gotten to them even though I know I needed to.
Totally meant as a joke, so no worries. You busy, it's ok.

As for Elohcin, I am going to have to go back and reread your earlier arguments. I had thought she might be civ based on an earlier vote, but that's all I was working with there. Russ I definitely find a more likely candidate. I still wonder why so many said 'civ vibes to me' and voted him for coins. I would be up for exploring Russ further there.

If Lizzy and Vomps are playing us, we'll never know until we lynch them. I am not suggesting it, but that or the Lizzy-Vomp show until further notice. As for me, well, all I can say is what you said to llama. if you have something I can address specifically, let me know.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I wish we knew how close Snowy is from being able to buy a 1-Up.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Interesting that we have three people removed from the poll. I do agree there have to be a few factors going around here.

You are indeed Toad.

I'm sorry MP, what did I do to become a suspect for you? I must not have caught that.
Mongoose wrote:I wish we knew how close Snowy is from being able to buy a 1-Up.
Can we not make our coin amounts public? Host?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Elo, here is the post:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't have much time at all, sorry people, so I'm voting now.

First off, RIP Nevinera. Shame to see you go. I guess you were civvie after all.

I agree that Lizzy's lack of wanting to contribute anything is a bit grating, especially now that we're on Day 3. I won't be voting for her (considering Boo is in play, especially so), but I can understand why she is suspicious.

Bullz, thanks for your explanation. I can understand that; I have more than once (and am currently feeling) felt committed to more than one game and unfairly some get my attention more or less than they should. I am still eyeing you, but I realize an insincere interpretation of a Day 1 is far from conclusive evidence. Now that we know Nevinera was in fact being sincere, I'm more willing to go on thread/voting behavior patterns as they will begin to develop, rather than just my or anyone else's interpretation of something that only appears insincere without anything else to back it up.

That being said, I am definitely wary of how the last Night poll went down. I do think baddies obviously would have wanted to vote their teammates because even if they had there's the WIFOM factor arguing that it would be too risky for them to do that due to being able to tie connections -- but considering no baddies have yet been lynched and that fact, I do think at least some baddies likely voted for other baddies to get coins. Mongoose, Elo, and Russ all receives 4 or more votes.

I feel relatively good about Mongoose at the moment. Elohcin and Russ, on the other hand, I am not so sure. I think it's very ironic that Elo went after Snow Dog for trying to push he was too civvie, and then she says this type of stuff:
Elohcin wrote:Thank you, Hedgeowl, birdwithteeth11, Bullzeye, and thellama73 for the votes/coins. It is nice to be civ and to be seen as civ :D .
Elohcin wrote:I understand it is always nice to be seen as civ. But, its crazy frustrating when you are civ but thought bad. It is so much more fun to play a game without that frustration.
Very suspicious, IMO. I think for this I am throwing a vote in her direction today. It's not enough alone for me to crusade that she is baddie, but it's something I found notable.

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:As to the coins... it appears I can't vote myself, and honestly, I don't really trust any of you (living) people.

It didn't say we needed to vote for four, so I am ONLY voting for Snow and gleam. It appears they are no longer tied, so I suppose that is OK.

It freaks me out a bit how willing a few people seem to throw coins at others, especially when the baddies really rely on them so greatly. I refuse to contribute to that cause.
MP: Who do you trust or quasi-trust at this point?

All: At this point it's pretty clear we are going to get Snowy or Gleam the bonus coins, who we both know to be good. It's not in the baddies' interest to vote for one another for a few measly coins when they are possibly outing one another. I'm not at all saying this is what MP is doing (a healthy skepticism is always good and I totally can understand his rationale about not bankrolling baddies), but I think we need to take a closer look at anyone else who doesn't use all his/her allotted votes.
I don't know. I think I can quasi-trust you and S~V~S, but that's about it... not sure about anyone else or even about that. I feel like one successful baddie lynch would put some things in perspective.
I also voted for you yesterday (in this post), so I find it weird you missed it completely. That said, here you go!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I guess I'll wait until the morning because I have to go to bed soon and hardly anyone has been talking. Considering we haven't snagged a baddie yet and I feel that doing so would lead to much better information, I think it'd be better to have the feedback from others before I vote.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, Elo, I also meant to say I thought your Day 3 arguments against LT were a bit strange. Could you clarify those for me? I do agree she has been quiet, but I haven't seen anything to sway me one way or the other on her yet.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 2]

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Elo, here is the post:
Elohcin wrote:Thank you, Hedgeowl, birdwithteeth11, Bullzeye, and thellama73 for the votes/coins. It is nice to be civ and to be seen as civ :D .
Elohcin wrote:I understand it is always nice to be seen as civ. But, its crazy frustrating when you are civ but thought bad. It is so much more fun to play a game without that frustration.
Very suspicious, IMO. I think for this I am throwing a vote in her direction today. It's not enough alone for me to crusade that she is baddie, but it's something I found notable.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, Elo, I also meant to say I thought your Day 3 arguments against LT were a bit strange. Could you clarify those for me? I do agree she has been quiet, but I haven't seen anything to sway me one way or the other on her yet.
What exactly about my quotes about being civ are suspicious? When I wrote that, I was actually thinking of you:). How ironic that YOU are the only one that finds my post suspicious. I think it was twin peaks mafia where I was civ and you were crazy suspicious of me just because I was talkative and I could do NOTHING to prove to you I was not baddie. So, what exactly is suspicious about me talking about the frustration that comes with being civ but being thought baddie?

I have played with Little Tiger before. I have had BTSC with her in a previous game. She doesn't even seem like the same player at all in this game. That makes me suspicious.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Can you please elaborate on that? This is I believe the third time I have asked you. How is she different?

And he is not the only one to think that post odd.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I don't feel like I have enough info yet to vote, so I will probably be voting very early tomorrow as well. Reading back, I can see how there would be justification to vote for Russ. Also, I'm surprised I missed those quotes MP had pulled on Elo. I went back and checked on that, and they were only a few posts apart from each other. That kind of makes me regret voting for you to have some coins when you're trying really hard to drum up the "I like being a civvie" banner.

I will most likely vote for one of those two (or Lizzy again if I end up not being compelled enough to go in either direction) tomorrow morning.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

So all I get from Elo's comments is a possible over eagerness to be civ, which doesn't necessarily mean shes bad. I do however think she's worth watching. I am sticking with Russti on this one. I feel more suspicious of him at this point.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Lordy! I post that I am excited that people are not wrongly suspicious of me and it makes you all suspicious of me!!! Apparently I have no clue how to play a civ role.

About LT. She is usually more informed and contributes more. She is intelligent and keeps track of the ins and outs of the game. She knows whats going on and can usually guess why tings are happening and shares those thoughts in posts on the thread. There hasn't been much (if any) of that this game. I find her behavior odd. Perhaps it is just RL taking precedent. But, why jump in last minute to play when the game is already filled anyway and you don't really have time for it?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:Lordy! I post that I am excited that people are not wrongly suspicious of me and it makes you all suspicious of me!!! Apparently I have no clue how to play a civ role.

About LT. She is usually more informed and contributes more. She is intelligent and keeps track of the ins and outs of the game. She knows whats going on and can usually guess why tings are happening and shares those thoughts in posts on the thread. There hasn't been much (if any) of that this game. I find her behavior odd. Perhaps it is just RL taking precedent. But, why jump in last minute to play when the game is already filled anyway and you don't really have time for it?
From her post here in this thread, she said that she was asked to do so by a host looking to fill a spot, and she did as a favor. And why would joining a game you don;t have time for make you a baddie? You don't get your role until after you join the game.

It is my observation of bad LT that she is if anything even MORE engaged when she is bad as she has teammates depending on her. And she is also even more well informed as she has teammates telling her what is going on.

This whole thing just seems like an easy case to make, lets lynch the distracted uninvolved person. Seems like pretty standard misdirection and opportunism to me.

I wished I had voted you last time, and will rectify that this time.

Voting Elo
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

sorry for being quiet I am quite ill tbh I have been sleeping crazy amounts.

When I woke to find I was made a Goomba which I thought said Goober but Epig has since clarified for me. Its so frustrating that my vote will not count. I am happy to see people discussing their suspicions a bit more. I havent fully read back on everything but I wanted to respond to Elohcin and Russ

Elohcin- I was surprised by your quick jump to decide to vote LT without really adding more to the suspicion yourself. I understand you have played a game with her and had btsc with her but a lot of us have played many games with her and also had btsc with her and we have been telling you that we are not seeing anything suspicion atm. Instead of expanding your suspicion or adding more to it or finding another suspicion of someone else you keep driving your point home - why ??? She is not even on this poll and tbs I am glad about it. :)

Russ - out of the votes yours felt very drive by-ish. It was like you logged on and jumped on the first thing and voted. Like Elohcin but worse b/c you did not discuss LT at all nor give her time to respond to you. You just latched onto someone elses misguided suspicion and voted with no thoughts of your own. Something I always find very suspicious.

I will vote for one of you two but I want everyone to know that I am goomba-ed and it will not count which totes sucks.
Oh it also prevents me from buying anything to help my dilemma.

Day 4 sucks and not in the good way.
;)
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I still suspect LT also. And also Roxy because of her vehement refusal to concede at all RE: Russti's very articulate reasons behind his LT vote making sense. A little over-the-top maybe. I don't know her that well though and I think we were only in one other game together for about a New York minute, but I'm just getting a vibe. Why else did my case against LT get them so worked up? It made me think she is protecting LT in a way that she knows LT's alignment, not just a hunch.

A hunch like I feel Hedge is good. And Russti too, or I wouldn't have given him coins. I don't know positively of anyone's alignment, except Snow & Gleam.

I've been reluctant to address this all night because I didn't want it to cause another huge s***storm, but if we are going to advance at all if needs to get out in the open again. If you voted for LT before, you may be able to see a case for Roxy. You may look at the same facts or conclusions and not see it at all.

It's all small things, but sometimes those can be quite telling. Other times it seems like someone will say something potentially damning or is just acting squirrelly and they were legit Civ the whole time. I'm going to try to take my best guess. If you aren't swayed, don't vote with me -- vote for someone else who is pinging you more. There are 4 baddies out there still and we need to get at least one of them gone.

Gonna vote now because mornings are always mad crazy. I'm not trying to convince anyone to vote with me, but I just want to explain REALLY well why I am voting the way I am. It only seems fair since my name isn't on the chopping block this time.

I think Roxy mentioned something about being sick earlier in the week, so I do wish you well and hope you feel better soon!

linki - Roxy & SVS
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose, Elos case against LT feels contrived to me, it feels opportunistic. The fact that she is not acknowledging those of us who know LT better (and know LTs situation that may make her distracted) is worrisome to me. I also don't see LT playing the "poor me, my life sucks" card to get out of a baddie corner, tbh, it just isn't something I think she would do in her current situation.

I guess Elo could be right about LT, but not for the reasons she is saying, and I would be surprised if she was right. Those reasons are all kinds of not valid IMO.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Can we not make our coin amounts public? Host?
They're your coins to spend, save, look at, hide under your mattress, throw at pigeons, or discuss as you like. Unless you are deceased.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Linki @Roxy, lol~ you Goober ha ha ha~ not sure why i think thats so funny, maybe its the vodka lol
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 40

Post by thellama73 »

Gah, I'm sorry for not participating more, folks. I really haven't had the time. That being said, I have to vote and I have only vague suspicions to go on. I was planning to vote for Lizzy, but I think the baddies would have removed her name from the poll if she were one of them since she has been getting a lot of flak. Instead, I am going to vote for Roxy. I don't have a huge concrete reason for this, but she has just sounded a little off to me this game. I am also seriously considering voting MP, but I'm going to wait a day for that, I think.

So here we go: Votes Roxy and Pipe World
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This game makes me sad, I am not sure why, lol. I also voted pipe, btw.

Night guys. Can we please lynch someone bad this time?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

So Mongoose if I think someones case or vote is bullshit I am just supposed to concede their reasons are valid anyway? Huh?

If I dont agree I will never I agree and I am not the only one. You singling me out b/c I am an easy target b/c I am not playing normally or around as much feels like an easy vote/out.

I was not particularly suspicious of you but now I guess I should keep an eye on you.

Thanks for giving me a chance to respond to your quick sudden suspicion before you voted - real sportsmanlike. ;)

Linky llama- the last sentence ^^^ is for you too.

Linky SVS looks like they want to lynch me in a wagon that could be forming it will be a huge loss if I am lynched.
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”