sig
No votes

Total votes: 7
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Night 2: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Serge »

Why aren't people bringing out their pitchforks for the other silent players?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

leetic wrote:
Serge wrote:May the dark scummy forces smite you, leetic!
LOL look who showed up.

Don't worry Serge, my analysis will get finished soon.
:mafia:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Post by rabbit8 »

Serge wrote:You know, this would be easier if you all believe I'm town.

It would be easier if Leetic had not claimed this was case against you then proceeded to quote sig...

Not sure how I'm going to be able to read that...
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I didn't quote sig
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

If you're town leetic you'll find that 1/3 of your scum list is wrong.
rabbit8

Re: Day 2: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by rabbit8 »

Serge wrote:I didn't quote sig
I know, leetic did... I'll make big something that makes me :ponder:
leetic wrote:Alright, I may be nightkilled on this phase, so I'll make a few wallposts. Here's an argument against Serge. I'm analyzing only his D2 here, since most of his D1 is meaningless banter.
sig wrote:SO Some good ole NKA (night kill analysis), Epi is a strong player which alone could explain his death, however he replaced into a weak situation he could've been mislynched at some point. So why kill him night 1?

He suspected Serge and leetic and spent a large portion of the day going back and forth with leetic. So I'm eyeing Leetic and Serge.

I'll be placing a vote for Serge now.
Also yes I know people will say it is scummy for me to build a case around someone being NK'd but that plus what Epi said about Serge and Serge's actions are enough for me to lay a vote out.
Okay, so he votes Serge, and provides some good reasons right?

Except, the situation he's describing is WIFOM at best. Scum could kill someone like Epignosis to incriminate the people he scumreads, and such a post would speed up the process. The fact that this is his only read that he puts any real analysis into doesn't help, as it suggests that that post is intended to help his agenda.
sig wrote:Good point while Epi did vote Serge his suspicion mainly stemmed from Leetic's defense of Serge. I'm operating under the assumption that Leetic and Serge are both mafia, since Leetic came in and defended Serge. However, I don't know Leetic's meta so he might just' have been defending Serge for the reasons he stated. So I'd rather at this point vote for Serge and if/when Serge flip mafia go for Leetic.

Though Leetic's vote for MP.

Bulls what do you think of MP wanting to policy lynch Dizzy and him voting for me?
Okay, so I defended Serge, so we must be scum, right? Except 1.) That's not what happened (I was opposed to a policy lynch and even voted Serge when he started displaying scummy behavior) and 2.) If me defending Serge makes me scumbuddies with Serge, then by extension sig defending me makes sig scumbuddies with me. Yeah, this seems hypocritical when you take his previous posts into account, but then again that may have been the intention (buddying with an analytical and potentially dangerous (to scum) player in hopes of making him look scummy).
sig wrote:Also I'd consider switching to Leetic but, I'd want to ISO him and don't have the time right now.
So yeah, that vote wasn't intended to be permanent from the get-go. Not only does that display a sort of planning into your votes, but it also reeks of distancing.
sig wrote:I was under the assumption you thought it was scummy of MP to want to policy lynch from your post?
Yeah, I'm just quoting this one to support my Serge/MP/sig theory.
sig wrote:I'm feeling good about Leetic right now, so I'll switch on over to Bass

linki: No U. :meany:
...Okay. So after two wallposts, you decided to back down and follow me. That post basically contradicts everything that he's said before that point. Plus, I had built momentum in that thread, so he was following a leader toward an easy mislynch. Another thing that I mentioned before, is that he provides no reason for any of this. I was his second biggest scumread before this post, and now I'm magically someone he's following. What.

I asked him several times to provide quoted posts to support his statements. He didn't provide any.
sig wrote:There is no good reason to town read me yet, but also no reason to scum read me.

Rabbit's post are nonsensical since they make no sense, he doesn't explain why he thinks I'm mafia at all and says I'm just talking in gibberish.
Well, that's too bad, I've came up with many reasons to scum read you based on your previous posts.

And with Rabbit, I feel that "they make no sense" is just a way to evade Rabbit's accusations.

Well, that's one player down. I'll make similar posts for Serge and MP, and maybe a couple of others (I'm willing to take requests!). I want to get all my analysis out now before I get nightkilled so town has all the necessary tools. Serge, watch out, because you're next.
I don't know man. That's strange to make a case off someone else's post, Leetic. But I see your overall point.

Just weird to me.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Fix that spaghetti, leetic
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Alright Serge. Prepare to be... analyzed!!!
Serge wrote:Hey guys, I see everyone's already going for my human neck. Or stomach, depending how huge your maws are. I logged in yesterday, saw the deadline was still tomorrow, so I logged out. My two posts were made on day 0, I think. Please don't lynch me. I appeal to your humanity.
So, a small attempt at self-preservation.
Serge wrote:Also, weak sauce Epignosis, I would've tried to blend in as scum. Get someone else's jugular.
"Well, take my word for it, I'm not scum because I'd act differently as scum!" Meta hiding that I'm talking about.
Serge wrote:I think I've said this before but day 1 is usually hazy for me. I think I said this on Turf Wars, it's the truth. If you believe me then we'll be able to make Mafia great again.
Why should I believe you? You always want to be believed, but don't provide any reasons for doing so.
Serge wrote:I think leetic is right: it's better to not focus on low posters as they'll get replaced anyway. No self-respecting scum will win by being AWOL and by manufacturing reasons, they have to win it.
Except inactive scum is possible. His response...
Serge wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Serge wrote:I think I've said this before but day 1 is usually hazy for me. I think I said this on Turf Wars, it's the truth. If you believe me then we'll be able to make Mafia great again.
Why only post now? Votes?
Well players are becoming much more vocal for me to get thrown off the wall to the titans so I had to do something. I logged in yesterday, saw there was a lot of time left, and logged out.
Well, his response will come later. For now, this makes his intent clear: that he's only here for self-preservation. He's acting like he tried to blend in, but is jumping ship since that failed.
Serge wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Serge wrote:I think leetic is right: it's better to not focus on low posters as they'll get replaced anyway. No self-respecting scum will win by being AWOL and by manufacturing reasons, they have to win it.

Is Quin ika's replacement? Or is it leetic?
I've seen plenty of AWOL mafia in my time.

And you're not AWOL now, are you? :ohyeah:
Then they're bad players :noble:
Ah, here's his response! But it doesn't recognize that we are not concerned over "good" or "bad" play, only towny or scummy play. But the real kicker is a post that comes later...
Serge wrote:I didn't say I was good. This is how I play. I am still somewhat one of the new guys in this site so I'm not confident stirring the pot on Day 1, case in point, two new players already got replaced. Day 2 we get more concrete stuff to work with.

PS: thanks for the advice :beer:
In Day 1 you build a foundation for the game so you have a lot to run with on Day 2. You won't have nearly as much information on D2 if everyone was lazy on D1. But anyway, this is just an excuse to lay low.

But here's a kicker - he said he wasn't a good player (his words, not mine). He also said that not-good players tend to be AWOL as scum. Therefore, by his own logic...
Serge wrote:
sig wrote:SO Some good ole NKA (night kill analysis), Epi is a strong player which alone could explain his death, however he replaced into a weak situation he could've been mislynched at some point. So why kill him night 1?

He suspected Serge and leetic and spent a large portion of the day going back and forth with leetic. So I'm eyeing Leetic and Serge.

Also yes I know people will say it is scummy for me to build a case around someone being NK'd but that plus what Epi said about Serge and Serge's actions are enough for me to lay a vote out.
Epignosis didn't even vote for me. Things aren't that cut and dried, if it's someone's intention to frame me going by Epignosis's death then it worked on you.

I failed to mention this but I played two other games where I was town wherein I had little to no posts on the first day, namely Futurama and Barry Lyndon. Epignosis's assessment of me doing that as scum falls apart with those two games.
More meta hiding.
Serge wrote:Not really a NO U. He did a complete turn on my case, I wouldn't even be mad if he was suspicious of me on the onset like Epignosis was.
Uh, I didn't do a turnaround. I was just opposed to policy lynching, and went after you when you gave us reasons to believe that you're scum.
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:And yeah, I probably will if I don't find a better candidate later.
Is there any more than just his turnaround on you that you found suspicious? I actually thought his switch there was quite well-reasoned FWIW.
Yeah, it's leetic. It feels bad that you're dispensible just to see if someone's theory will prove to be correct, and it's easier to choose me because I'm new here and you're all buddy buddies. I get it. I don't like it.
Bullzeye beat me to this one, but I'm newer than him. This just seems like an attempt to discredit the ideas of his accusers.
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:And yeah, I probably will if I don't find a better candidate later.
Is there any more than just his turnaround on you that you found suspicious? I actually thought his switch there was quite well-reasoned FWIW.
Yeah, it's leetic. It feels bad that you're dispensible just to see if someone's theory will prove to be correct, and it's easier to choose me because I'm new here and you're all buddy buddies. I get it. I don't like it.
Well Leetic is newer here than you are.
Well, I have no words
Well, some people said my skills leave them speechless... :shifty:
Serge wrote:Go for it. I want to see leetic lynched.
I'd like to see you try, with your poor evidence. In fact, he has not responded to any of my posts, which does not help his case.
Serge wrote:You know, this would be easier if you all believe I'm town.
Why do you expect us to believe you're town? Towncred is something that's earned. It's scummy to expect people to follow you unreasonably.
Serge wrote:May the dark scummy forces smite you, leetic!
Go for it, for my flip shall be the best argument against my accusers.

Well that's 2/3. Getting MP's done tomorrow because I'm really tired right now. So… yeah.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Day 2: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by leetic »

rabbit8 wrote:
Serge wrote:I didn't quote sig
I know, leetic did... I'll make big something that makes me :ponder:
leetic wrote:Alright, I may be nightkilled on this phase, so I'll make a few wallposts. Here's an argument against Serge. I'm analyzing only his D2 here, since most of his D1 is meaningless banter.

Okay, so he votes Serge, and provides some good reasons right?

Except, the situation he's describing is WIFOM at best. Scum could kill someone like Epignosis to incriminate the people he scumreads, and such a post would speed up the process. The fact that this is his only read that he puts any real analysis into doesn't help, as it suggests that that post is intended to help his agenda.
sig wrote:Good point while Epi did vote Serge his suspicion mainly stemmed from Leetic's defense of Serge. I'm operating under the assumption that Leetic and Serge are both mafia, since Leetic came in and defended Serge. However, I don't know Leetic's meta so he might just' have been defending Serge for the reasons he stated. So I'd rather at this point vote for Serge and if/when Serge flip mafia go for Leetic.

Though Leetic's vote for MP.

Bulls what do you think of MP wanting to policy lynch Dizzy and him voting for me?
Okay, so I defended Serge, so we must be scum, right? Except 1.) That's not what happened (I was opposed to a policy lynch and even voted Serge when he started displaying scummy behavior) and 2.) If me defending Serge makes me scumbuddies with Serge, then by extension sig defending me makes sig scumbuddies with me. Yeah, this seems hypocritical when you take his previous posts into account, but then again that may have been the intention (buddying with an analytical and potentially dangerous (to scum) player in hopes of making him look scummy).
sig wrote:Also I'd consider switching to Leetic but, I'd want to ISO him and don't have the time right now.
So yeah, that vote wasn't intended to be permanent from the get-go. Not only does that display a sort of planning into your votes, but it also reeks of distancing.
sig wrote:I was under the assumption you thought it was scummy of MP to want to policy lynch from your post?
Yeah, I'm just quoting this one to support my Serge/MP/sig theory.
sig wrote:I'm feeling good about Leetic right now, so I'll switch on over to Bass

linki: No U. :meany:
...Okay. So after two wallposts, you decided to back down and follow me. That post basically contradicts everything that he's said before that point. Plus, I had built momentum in that thread, so he was following a leader toward an easy mislynch. Another thing that I mentioned before, is that he provides no reason for any of this. I was his second biggest scumread before this post, and now I'm magically someone he's following. What.

I asked him several times to provide quoted posts to support his statements. He didn't provide any.
sig wrote:There is no good reason to town read me yet, but also no reason to scum read me.

Rabbit's post are nonsensical since they make no sense, he doesn't explain why he thinks I'm mafia at all and says I'm just talking in gibberish.
Well, that's too bad, I've came up with many reasons to scum read you based on your previous posts.

And with Rabbit, I feel that "they make no sense" is just a way to evade Rabbit's accusations.

Well, that's one player down. I'll make similar posts for Serge and MP, and maybe a couple of others (I'm willing to take requests!). I want to get all my analysis out now before I get nightkilled so town has all the necessary tools. Serge, watch out, because you're next.
I don't know man. That's strange to make a case off someone else's post, Leetic. But I see your overall point.

Just weird to me.
Oh sorry, that's a typo, I meant to say sig. It's 23:00 in the Coal Region here, so I apologize for that mistake. Pues, buenos noches amigos
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Makes much more sense that way. :omg:
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

What posts, leetic have I not responded to? Go ahead, shoot.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

Serge wrote:What posts, leetic have I not responded to? Go ahead, shoot.
I don't think leetic is qualified to give judgement based on lack of responses.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Post by a2thezebra »

That was a bad lynch. Bass did nothing to indicate that he was mafia and everyone who voted for him should've known that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89, sig, and Bullzeye are mafia.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Not enough activity here, come on people. Fight me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Tsk tsk.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:Metalmarsh89, sig, and Bullzeye are mafia.
Probably not, probably, no.

1/3. Sorry, you need at least 40% for a pass. 33.3% is a failing grade.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:That was a bad lynch. Bass did nothing to indicate that he was mafia and everyone who voted for him should've known that.
Also I don't like the attitude of this post, it's like "Oh I'm so clever look at all these idiots whose opinion I disagree with".
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:That was a bad lynch. Bass did nothing to indicate that he was mafia and everyone who voted for him should've known that.
Also I don't like the attitude of this post, it's like "Oh I'm so clever look at all these idiots whose opinion I disagree with".
You mean like this attitude?
Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Metalmarsh89, sig, and Bullzeye are mafia.
Probably not, probably, no.

1/3. Sorry, you need at least 40% for a pass. 33.3% is a failing grade.
I was not trying to come off as clever just for voicing my disappointment with what I feel was a bad lynch. Given the flip, it's not really an opinion either. If you're going to be hypocritical (and with game-irrelevant criticism to boot) at least make sure the post you're criticizing qualifies.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

My comment was clearly a joke, yours just looks like you're directly criticising the people who voted Bass. You don't even frame it as an accusation, just that they should have known he wasn't bad.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I'm thinking of looking into MP much more during the next day.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:My comment was clearly a joke, yours just looks like you're directly criticising the people who voted Bass. You don't even frame it as an accusation, just that they should have known he wasn't bad.
Your joke served no purpose, my criticism did not. And the underlined is true, what is your objection exactly? I'd like to hear from the people that voted Bass because I don't understand why they suspected him. It's not a criticism of them, but their actions. Is that not cool or what?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:My comment was clearly a joke, yours just looks like you're directly criticising the people who voted Bass. You don't even frame it as an accusation, just that they should have known he wasn't bad.
Your joke served no purpose, my criticism did not. And the underlined is true, what is your objection exactly? I'd like to hear from the people that voted Bass because I don't understand why they suspected him. It's not a criticism of them, but their actions. Is that not cool or what?

You think all three players that voted for Bass are bad?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

rabbit8 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

You think all three players that voted for Bass are bad?
No, just two of them. :P

I do want to hear from all three of them though.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

I wanted to push someone ahead of me, I thought leetic looked good and didn't see the case on Gleam so I voted for Bass who looked the scummiest simply.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:I wanted to push someone ahead of me, I thought leetic looked good and didn't see the case on Gleam so I voted for Bass who looked the scummiest simply.
That's all fine and dandy, but I'm looking for some elaboration as to why exactly you found him the scummiest.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

For the record, I acknowledge some responsibility in Bass' lynch. I should've fought against it, but I was not online when Bass took the lead and before then I did not think he would get the lead. I should've fought against it anyway but what's done is done.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Um, a lot of them, but let's just start with this one.
leetic wrote:
Serge wrote:Go for it. I want to see leetic lynched.
I'll give you one word:

Why?

I have given detailed reasons for all my reads, whereas you don't have more than two sentences saying why you want to lynch me (compare to my wallpost on BtC).

You know what? That's a good idea. I want you to make a wallpost detailing my posts and why you find them scummy. I'm genuinely interested in your analysis skills. Do this, and I may stop scumreading you.
Though really any post in which I address you can count.
insertnamehere wrote:
leetic wrote:I mean, it's one thing for someone to say "leetic is town because he is acting like a cool cat, which he did in Cool Cat Mafia where he was town." And it's another thing for ME to say that.
Is this a YMS reference?
No it's not.

leetic wrote:

I want evidence. Quote some of Rabbit's posts that support your statements.
Speaking of things people never respond to, sig, you've never responded to this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

a2thezebra wrote:
I made an entire wallpost on the topic, so you can look at that if you wish.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

#votingleetictillhesdead
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote:#votingleetictillhesdead
What's your problem?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Attack on Titan Heist Polls Posted Here

Post by Draconus »

Day 2 Lynch Votes:

agleaminranks:
DrWilgy (8), a2thezebra (12)
Bass_the_Clever:
leetic (7), Metalmarsh89 (11), sig (13)
leetic:
Serge (6), Bass_the_Clever (10)
MovingPictures07:
Bullzeye (5)
sig:
MovingPictures07 (4), rabbit8 (9)

Dyslexicon, agleaminranks, and insertnamehere did not vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Night 2
Everyone was thrown into a panic after witnessing the deaths of 2 of their comrades. Most had scattered to the rooftops of further buildings and houses in every direction after Hannah Diamant's demise. Some were much safer where they had landed. Others found themselves closer to more titans. "Dammit!" rabbit8 exclaimed, as he watched Mina Carolina go down from afar.
"One more day. Just one more day! We could have chosen to be behind Wall Sina. We could have been safe from all of this shit! DAMM..." As cursed the fate of him and his comrades, a massive hand smashed the roof next to him. Although he wasn't hit directly, the sheer force collapsed the roof, causing rabbit to tumble inside. He forced himself to continue rolling toward a door he had spotted passed a massive, ever-searching hand. Smashing into the door, rabbit bolted up, yanked the door open, and darted through. Breathing deeply, he gathered his thoughts, "This building has to be 13 or 14 meters tall. I'm dealing with a 15 meter MONSTER! DAMMIT!!"
The titans hand burst through the door and wall, slamming rabbit into the wall across from him. The wind was knocked out of him. Rabbit lay on the floor gasping for air as he watched the groping fingers get closer and closer to him. It only took a finger and a thumb for the titan to pick rabbit up. One more day... ONE MORE DAY! "Dammit! CHIKUSHOOOO!!!!" He used his very last breath cursing every titan to walk the planet.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

rabbit8 has been eaten.
He was Jean Kirstein. A Civilian
It is now Day 3. You have until 9 pm EST on Friday 3 to kill a titan. Good luck.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Day 3: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Draconus »

Effective immediately: Quin 2.0 will be replacing in for Dyslexicon.

Please don't kill him right away :meany:

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'm voting for sig now.

Say goodbye.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yum Rabbit.

And I'm not mafia.

Lets lynch Quin 2.0 Dizzy was super scummy before Quin subbed in. :P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'll address the ISO of me tomorrow, however I can't do so tonight. I think there is a good chance Serge or Leetic or both are mafia.

I also can say while we will all miss rabbit Jean was super annoying and nobody will really miss him that much, not as annoying as Armin or Annie sure, but still an annoying character.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

Quin 2.0 votes sig, because sig is a bad dude. Of course, this vote has nothing to do with Quin 1.0, owing simply to the fact that I am not Quin 1.0, I am Quin 2.0.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
I made an entire wallpost on the topic, so you can look at that if you wish.
Seems legit. I won't vote for you today. I will, however, vote for Metalmarsh89.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote:
What's your problem?
Definitely not this:
DrWilgy wrote:
leetic wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Yo MP!

What caused your townread on leetic? What caused your townread on Ikanosis?
Actually it was mostly the conversation that leetic and Epi had regarding policy lynches; they both seemed genuinely interested in town's best interests with their viewpoints. It's tentative though and heavily gut-based until I have voting data and such.
Thanks, I'm torn between voting Quin for the points I raised earlier with Silver and giving Quin another chance. (I just realized that I don't like killing those who sub in. I wonder why?)

Quin, could you resolve this for me?

...Okay. Why the hell would you ask Quin that? She’d obviously say that she wouldn’t want to be lynched (and in fact had said that previously) and this post just feels like an excuse not to vote.
DrWilgy wrote:Guess I'm voting Quin.
...Although he did end up voting Quin. He changed his opinion in light of the fact that there was very little time left in the phase (keep in mind Quin made no posts between these two). So why the above post? Maybe he wanted to present the illusion of giving Quin a chance, but was hasty after there was little time. DrWilgy is looking scummy.
At least snip my quotes correctly. I wasn't asking Quin to say "yeah go ahead and lynch me" or not, what I stated was this:
DrWilgy wrote:Quin, could you resolve this for me?
DrWilgy wrote:This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.
There was no "illusion" of wanting to give Quin a chance. I wanted to give Quin a chance and even stated so, but only because of my dislike of voting replacements. I asked a question hoping for resolution, but then had to vote for someone before time was up. Would you rather me random vote or not vote at all?
DrWilgy wrote:Voted Gleam for 7 way tie memes, and for not acknowledging me. If it wouldn't break the tie and had 2 votes, I'd vote Leetic as well. If Marmot was my dad I'd be DrWarmot, most definitely a Marmot Doctor.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Voting Wilgy because he doesn't exist.

Zebra, would you ignore me?
What are you talking about? I don't understand any of this post.
Yay! Zebra doesn't hate me! *eyes sparkle as he leaps towards Zebra with open arms*

Gleam and Leetic hate me...
DrWilgy wrote:Leeeeeeeeeeeeeetic!

wanna respond to me now?
DrWilgy wrote:
Vote registered for Leetic
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Wilgy is civ.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
Zebra, how are you reading me currently?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:Wilgy is civ.
Why?

I don't known how I missed your answer in linki.
Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote:
leetic wrote:
What's your problem?
Definitely not this:
DrWilgy wrote:
leetic wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Yo MP!

What caused your townread on leetic? What caused your townread on Ikanosis?
Actually it was mostly the conversation that leetic and Epi had regarding policy lynches; they both seemed genuinely interested in town's best interests with their viewpoints. It's tentative though and heavily gut-based until I have voting data and such.
Thanks, I'm torn between voting Quin for the points I raised earlier with Silver and giving Quin another chance. (I just realized that I don't like killing those who sub in. I wonder why?)

Quin, could you resolve this for me?

...Okay. Why the hell would you ask Quin that? She’d obviously say that she wouldn’t want to be lynched (and in fact had said that previously) and this post just feels like an excuse not to vote.
DrWilgy wrote:Guess I'm voting Quin.
...Although he did end up voting Quin. He changed his opinion in light of the fact that there was very little time left in the phase (keep in mind Quin made no posts between these two). So why the above post? Maybe he wanted to present the illusion of giving Quin a chance, but was hasty after there was little time. DrWilgy is looking scummy.
At least snip my quotes correctly. I wasn't asking Quin to say "yeah go ahead and lynch me" or not, what I stated was this:
DrWilgy wrote:Quin, could you resolve this for me?
DrWilgy wrote:This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.
There was no "illusion" of wanting to give Quin a chance. I wanted to give Quin a chance and even stated so, but only because of my dislike of voting replacements. I asked a question hoping for resolution, but then had to vote for someone before time was up. Would you rather me random vote or not vote at all?
DrWilgy wrote:Voted Gleam for 7 way tie memes, and for not acknowledging me. If it wouldn't break the tie and had 2 votes, I'd vote Leetic as well. If Marmot was my dad I'd be DrWarmot, most definitely a Marmot Doctor.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Voting Wilgy because he doesn't exist.

Zebra, would you ignore me?
What are you talking about? I don't understand any of this post.
Yay! Zebra doesn't hate me! *eyes sparkle as he leaps towards Zebra with open arms*

Gleam and Leetic hate me...
DrWilgy wrote:Leeeeeeeeeeeeeetic!

wanna respond to me now?
DrWilgy wrote:
Vote registered for Leetic
Yeah. So all your discussion for ≈ 48 hours. But wouldn't that make you scummy, since you're a one-issue poster? Quit tunneling me and start analyzing.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
Why are you relying on meta reads? Keep this post in mind if sig flips scum.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Wilgy is civ.
Why?

I don't known how I missed your answer in linki.
Patterns. I say this every game I play with you and people still ask me why.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

leetic wrote:
Why are you relying on meta reads? Keep this post in mind if sig flips scum.
I'm not relying on meta reads, I'm relying(?) on my failure to read a particular player.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok. I analyzed Leetic as scum. Not civ minded. Manipulative with a thrown together art of ethos.

Tell me Leetic, why should Zebra keep that in mind in case Sig flips scum? Or are you going to dodge my question for another 48 hours?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”