Total votes: 7
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Day 3: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote:Ok. I analyzed Leetic as scum. Not civ minded. Manipulative with a thrown together art of ethos.

Tell me Leetic, why should Zebra keep that in mind in case Sig flips scum? Or are you going to dodge my question for another 48 hours?
Wow, trying to "analyze" me without giving any evidence. Nice.

Also, we should, since that is possible scummbuddying.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
Why are you relying on meta reads? Keep this post in mind if sig flips scum.
I'm not relying on meta reads, I'm relying(?) on my failure to read a particular player.
If you find someone scummy, you vote for them. Scum can take advantage of such attitudes as yours.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok. I analyzed Leetic as scum. Not civ minded. Manipulative with a thrown together art of ethos.

Tell me Leetic, why should Zebra keep that in mind in case Sig flips scum? Or are you going to dodge my question for another 48 hours?

Evidence: You told everyone to apologize to Quin, emphasizing a "I didn't do anything wrong" attitude. Then when I responded to your analysis that had a question in it, you dodged the question for 48 hours. So 1. You inappropriately appealed which put yourself in a higher light and 2. You only read and respond to things that assist you rather than others.

You still have yet to answer that question from 48 hours ago.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote:
leetic wrote:

Evidence: You told everyone to apologize to Quin, emphasizing a "I didn't do anything wrong" attitude. Then when I responded to your analysis that had a question in it, you dodged the question for 48 hours. So 1. You inappropriately appealed which put yourself in a higher light and 2. You only read and respond to things that assist you rather than others.

You still have yet to answer that question from 48 hours ago.
Evidence: I have made far more analysis than any other user. And you know what? I'm gonna analyze you, because you are acting very tunnel-y.

And I told everyone to apologize to Quin, not because it was a scumtell, but rather because I feltit was unfair to lynch someone based on the actions of someone else.

Make a wallpost detailing my posts, and maybe I will take your "accusations" seriously.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alright DrWilgy. Here's a much-needed post for analyzing him. Had to skip like three-fourths of his posts for being NGR banter. But here it is.
DrWilgy wrote:Lalala~<3 hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a singer!

I have a question! Who is worried more about survivability mafia or civilian?

Next I want you to think based on your answer from above. Who would be more vocal regarding survival? WIFOM isn't an option.

INH can I please have a GTH on Silver, Ika, Rabbit and MP?
So first you ask a question that has nothing to do with scumhunting, and second a minimal-effort scumhunting tactic. You're playing very tunnelly in this game, as on D1 most of you posts were about "GTH" and afterwards most of your posts were about me.
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Lalala~<3 hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a singer!

I have a question! Who is worried more about survivability mafia or civilian?

Next I want you to think based on your answer from above. Who would be more vocal regarding survival? WIFOM isn't an option.

INH can I please have a GTH on Silver, Ika, Rabbit and MP?
(uhh what does GTH stand for?)
Lalala~<3 GTH is a gun to head read. If I had a gun, put it to your head and told you to tell me good or bad reads of people, that's GTH.

@Silver, are you and Ika both good or both bad? Also... I see you skipped my question from previous...
...Why would they say they're both bad?
DrWilgy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: @Silver, are you and Ika both good or both bad? Also... I see you skipped my question from previous...
Stop grouping us together. I don't speak for ika.

I didn't skip shit. I probably missed it. I have half the game lining up to scumread/question me for fucking playstyle shit ika and I get every time we play together.
Well, pardon me Silver, but here's the reason why we can't stop grouping you together.
ika wrote:I'm on break but if people are thinking silver is scum I will bet you right fucking now she's town. If anyone is gonna fight me on that I will bet right now. I'm mobile so I'll speak later proeper
along with
Silver wrote:Also, if everyone is gonna start pairing ika and I up again, I'm gonna get irate. Just because we know each other IRL and are very good at figuring each other out in these games does not mean we are the same person. Read us differently.
So why do you get upset when we read you together? based on the theory hat you read each other very well, we can assume if you two aren't doubting on one another, then you are on the same team.

Here's something else that's off, we aren't saying you are the same person, we are saying that you share alignment based on the above. Do you think this is true or false?

This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.

Also, in regards to my question, it was a mindset type question. I hope that others answer it as well.

@Ika has Silver gotten past you as scum in any other games?
Wolf attacking. NAI because they were scummy.
DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... Bye Ika and Silver. Hello Epi and Quin.

INH, mind doing that GTH now? I just want good or bad regarding Epi, Quin, MP, Rabbit, and I.
GTH tunneling.
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Yo MP!

What caused your townread on leetic? What caused your townread on Ikanosis?
Actually it was mostly the conversation that leetic and Epi had regarding policy lynches; they both seemed genuinely interested in town's best interests with their viewpoints. It's tentative though and heavily gut-based until I have voting data and such.
Thanks, I'm torn between voting Quin for the points I raised earlier with Silver and giving Quin another chance. (I just realized that I don't like killing those who sub in. I wonder why?)

Quin, could you resolve this for me?
DrWilgy wrote:This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.
I do like the way votes are spread though, we are on the right path.

Linki - Well you haven't tried too hard to read me then Gleam, because I've contributed more. I'll help you settle your frustration when you (if you) answer any questions that I've asked the group and stop saying that I don't do anything.
Already addressed.

DrWilgy wrote:Guess I'm voting Quin.
Guess your vote was scummy. See below for details.
DrWilgy wrote:
leetic wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Yo MP!

What caused your townread on leetic? What caused your townread on Ikanosis?
Actually it was mostly the conversation that leetic and Epi had regarding policy lynches; they both seemed genuinely interested in town's best interests with their viewpoints. It's tentative though and heavily gut-based until I have voting data and such.
Thanks, I'm torn between voting Quin for the points I raised earlier with Silver and giving Quin another chance. (I just realized that I don't like killing those who sub in. I wonder why?)

Quin, could you resolve this for me?

...Okay. Why the hell would you ask Quin that? She’d obviously say that she wouldn’t want to be lynched (and in fact had said that previously) and this post just feels like an excuse not to vote.
DrWilgy wrote:Guess I'm voting Quin.
...Although he did end up voting Quin. He changed his opinion in light of the fact that there was very little time left in the phase (keep in mind Quin made no posts between these two). So why the above post? Maybe he wanted to present the illusion of giving Quin a chance, but was hasty after there was little time. DrWilgy is looking scummy.
At least snip my quotes correctly. I wasn't asking Quin to say "yeah go ahead and lynch me" or not, what I stated was this:
DrWilgy wrote:Quin, could you resolve this for me?
DrWilgy wrote:This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.
There was no "illusion" of wanting to give Quin a chance. I wanted to give Quin a chance and even stated so, but only because of my dislike of voting replacements. I asked a question hoping for resolution, but then had to vote for someone before time was up. Would you rather me random vote or not vote at all?
Okay. So, by analyzing his posts, it seems he'd be referring to GTH.

Except, this was something that occurred before she subbed in. Besides, that's 5 people you asked and didn't respond, are all five scum? Well actually three flipped town so that post is the epitome of your scummyness.

There. I responded to your damn post. Happy?
DrWilgy wrote:Voted Gleam for 7 way tie memes, and for not acknowledging me. If it wouldn't break the tie and had 2 votes, I'd vote Leetic as well. If Marmot was my dad I'd be DrWarmot, most definitely a Marmot Doctor.
Okay. So voting for tying purposes? I guess after Bass's flip that's not scummy so much as it is pointless. Why the hell do people vote for reasons like this?
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Voting Wilgy because he doesn't exist.

Zebra, would you ignore me?
What are you talking about? I don't understand any of this post.
Yay! Zebra doesn't hate me! *eyes sparkle as he leaps towards Zebra with open arms*

Gleam and Leetic hate me...
If you think I'm an ethos egomaniac, then you're a pathos one. Trying to appeal to emotion by saying your accusers hate you. D'aw...
DrWilgy wrote:Leeeeeeeeeeeeeetic!

wanna respond to me now?
DrWilgy wrote:
Serge wrote:What posts, leetic have I not responded to? Go ahead, shoot.
I don't think leetic is qualified to give judgement based on lack of responses.
DrWilgy wrote:#votingleetictillhesdead
More tunnelling me. This is literally all he posted in the span of 48 hours, just meaningless, repetitive posts that say he wants me lynched.

To be fair, I don't find him as scummy as sig or even Serge, but he's number three on my list for now.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Night 2: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Serge »

leetic wrote:
Um, a lot of them, but let's just start with this one.
leetic wrote:
Serge wrote:Go for it. I want to see leetic lynched.
I'll give you one word:

Why?

I have given detailed reasons for all my reads, whereas you don't have more than two sentences saying why you want to lynch me (compare to my wallpost on BtC).

You know what? That's a good idea. I want you to make a wallpost detailing my posts and why you find them scummy. I'm genuinely interested in your analysis skills. Do this, and I may stop scumreading you.
I have that lone case against you plus I didn't know you were newer than me at that point, I think. That post is more of a joke.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

That being said, I am really curious about your alignment. So...
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

If you'd grant me a question, leetic. Say if you think I'm a townie, what would your current scum list look like?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Serge wrote:If you'd grant me a question, leetic. Say if you think I'm a townie, what would your current scum list look like?
If you're town, sig/MP/Wilgy are the most likely scum team

Though MM isn't looking very good either
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

Effective immediately rabbit8.1 will be replacing in for MovingPictures07.

Thanks for at least trying to participate in my first game, MP. Good luck with your PHD program!! :hugs:
And I was so looking forward to writing your death post. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Serge wrote:
leetic wrote:
Um, a lot of them, but let's just start with this one.
leetic wrote:
Serge wrote:Go for it. I want to see leetic lynched.
I'll give you one word:

Why?

I have given detailed reasons for all my reads, whereas you don't have more than two sentences saying why you want to lynch me (compare to my wallpost on BtC).

You know what? That's a good idea. I want you to make a wallpost detailing my posts and why you find them scummy. I'm genuinely interested in your analysis skills. Do this, and I may stop scumreading you.
I have that lone case against you plus I didn't know you were newer than me at that point, I think. That post is more of a joke.
This post just confuses me. If that was just a joke, then why are you voting for me?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Post by rabbit8 »

You son of a bitches........
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks for the game, Drac! Sorry, my schedule just got way too busy, so I'll still see you all around and try to interact on a clearly OT-basis since I'm too busy for mafia for a while here. Kick some ass, rabbit 8.1.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm sorry for being MIA everyone. I've still got a busy day ahead of me today, but might be around tonight or tomorrow morning.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

You know what?

Since Epi suspected Serge and was nightkilled, and rabbit suspected sig and was nightkilled...

I doubt they're scum. They just seem like they're just too easy targets to be scum.

Meanwhile, MM has been passively joining the mislynch bandwagons...

Voting MetalMarsh.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Fuck yeah. You're going down MM.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

Is there a reason to lynch MM?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

leetic wrote:Yeah, Sig really only joined the wagon when he thought I would defend him, and provided no proper content or analysis to defend his opinions. His late D2 was very scummy.

So, Serge/MP/BtC wasn't a reality... Imma gonna go with Serge/MP/sig then, although sig doesn't really have as many scummy interactions with Serge and MP as BtC did. Rechecking thread to evaluate suspicions.
This is false I never thought you'd defend me and I don't see where you get that idea from I provided my reasoning for breaking the tie and voting for Bass over the other three wagons, one of which was mine.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:Is there a reason to lynch MM?
Would you rather be lynched instead?
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

Argh, I cannot keep track of all these 2.0 players :shrug:
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Zeebs, I'm confused. Not being able to read a player makes them likelier to be civilian? I think at this point in the game, an unclear read is more worrisome for me.

Leetic has been playing solid and consistent game so far. I voted for him earlier because of the MP confusion but now MP is gone and has said very little since then. I'm leaning towards a good read on him.

Zebra and Wilgy I still cannot get a good read on.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

agleaminranks wrote:Argh, I cannot keep track of all these 2.0 players :shrug:

Me either.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

agleaminranks wrote:Zeebs, I'm confused. Not being able to read a player makes them likelier to be civilian?
Where did I say that?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

leetic wrote:You know what?

Since Epi suspected Serge and was nightkilled, and rabbit suspected sig and was nightkilled...

I doubt they're scum. They just seem like they're just too easy targets to be scum.

Meanwhile, MM has been passively joining the mislynch bandwagons...

Voting MetalMarsh.

Did you night kill me? I think you might have.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ummm, hi.

Who's bad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ummm, hi.

Who's bad?
rabbit8.0 wrote:I'm thinking of looking into MP much more during the next day.
Draconus wrote:Effective immediately rabbit8.1 will be replacing in for MovingPictures07.

Thanks for at least trying to participate in my first game, MP. Good luck with your PHD program!! :hugs:

Maybe me?

:solitary:
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

a2thezebra wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Zeebs, I'm confused. Not being able to read a player makes them likelier to be civilian?
Where did I say that?
a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
I'm not relying on meta reads, I'm relying(?) on my failure to read a particular player.
This was also right after defending Wilgy as being good. Maybe I misread your intentions.

That being said, I don't feel great about Wilgy, and I don't see whatever patterns you are. I feel like he's more been skirting the outside for too long.

I have to go into work so I will vote Wilgy before I do so. I think I might be reading you two as teammates.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't see why Zebra is voting for MM and she doesn't explain her reasoning either I dislike this.

I can't shake my current gut read of leetic. He is posting a good amount however, I'm not sure he is a civ. I need to stew on this.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

agleaminranks wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Where did I say that?
a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
This was also right after defending Wilgy as being good. Maybe I misread your intentions.
If you read the post that you're quoting you'll see that I don't state or imply that my failure to read sig makes him more likely to be civilian, it just means that I'm not comfortable putting my vote there.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rabbit8 wrote:

Who's bad?
Draconus wrote:Effective immediately rabbit8.1 will be replacing in for MovingPictures07.

Maybe me?

:haha:

I can dig it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Anyone got anything interesting to add?

I'm going to break this tie one way or the other. Is anyone else going to vote or change their vote?
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm beginning to get a little suspicious of Leetic. Yes, he's posted some solid analysis, but it's become more and more subjective as time goes by, and he's acting like anyone who doesn't do wallposts and disagrees with his opinions must be bad. I also lack the comprehension to understand his vote for Metalmarsh. I still find Serge more suspicious, but leetic is beginning to lose my trust.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

rabbit8 wrote:Anyone got anything interesting to add?

I'm going to break this tie one way or the other. Is anyone else going to vote or change their vote?
I am yet to vote, and don't want to vote for anyone who currently has a vote.

Friend? :beer:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Who's bad?

Maybe me?

:haha:

I can dig it.
Yo Marmot, what are your thoughts on this here lynch?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

insertnamehere wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Anyone got anything interesting to add?

I am yet to vote, and don't want to vote for anyone who currently has a vote.

Friend? :beer:

Serge? I have been rereading him. He is off to me. But I don't know about leetic. I have a strange feeling. But my radar needs tuning because of not playing in so long. So....
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I still want to vote for sig though, this role is mostly the same as my last, as in civvie/town....
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

I feel like I should apologise for sub-par activity since replacing again. I've got a report due in 2 days, but if I'm still alive by the time I submit it I'll definitely pick up my socks. plz 4giv.

Meanwhile, I don't intend to move my vote. sig's reasoning and overall behaviour came off the worst among those who lynched that Quin 1.0 guy, and I, Quin 2.0, firmly believe he is a bad.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I'm moving my vote to sig. I could be persuaded to move it again....
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

still don't necessarily see the case against sig as stronger than the one against Serge, who I'm just gonna put my vote on right now.

*voting serge*
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I haven't seen anyone post a spirited defense of Serge except for Serge, and I'm nowhere near convinced by his. Everybody seems to agree that he's shady, but everyone always pursues other options at lynching time, primarily to our detriment. I'm putting my foot down, hopefully in a way that'll kick Serge out the door.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

5 minutes left to vote and 4 votes still missing, folks :mad: I'm locking the thread at 9 pm, and will consider reopening it once my post is up.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

C'mon, really guys? Radio silence?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sig and leetic had managed to somewhat compose themselves. Though their hearts were still beating rapidly, having witnessed the deaths of 3 friends thus far. Sig and leetic were on a roof relatively nearby where the most recent attack happened, they stared down Jean Kirstein's monstrous killer. A 15 meter behemoth with a belly nearly ready to burst. He's just about had his fill today. And it made them both sick with rage. Sig and leetic looked at each other, took several deep breaths, nodded to one another, and took off, charging the titan. The 15 meter hulk of a being looked at them, swallowed the remainder of Jean Kirstein, stood up, and gave a huge grin. It's sharp teeth glistened in sunlight with Jean's blood.
Soaring through the air, leetic nodded one last time to Sig. He launched his grappling hooks at the titan's right hip, opened up his gas tanks, and swung low and wide to the right. Sig followed his lead. Sig's hooks hit the titan under the left arm, and he soared high and wide to the left. The 2 swiftly arced around to the back side of the titan, who couldn't decide which one to go after. Both of them targeting the nape of the neck, they brought up their blades, and with all of their might, leetic and Sig struck the mass of flesh, destroying it. The titan shuddered and fell to it's knees instantly. Then slowly fell forward, until it crashed to the ground and immediately started steaming.
Sig gave out a mighty yell. "We did it! We got one!!" He turned to leetic. "We killed the bastard, lee.... No." To his horror, Sig saw leetic lying beside the decaying titan, blood pouring from a wound around his right rib cage. The wound was long and thin, as if it were from a blade. "No... NO!! I didn't... I couldn't have..." Thinking back to his attack, Sig realized with horror that in his blind rage, he only had eyes for the nape of the titan's neck. He and leetic had been so synchronized in their attack, they ended up being too close to each other when they made their final move. Leetic had taken off first, so naturally he was just slightly ahead of Sig. Sig's strong, wide swing had gone straight through leetic's uniform... and through his flesh.
Lying there, bleeding profusely, leetic managed to turn his head... and smile at sig. "I don't blame you, friend. I'm just happy we got this bastard. Don't blame yourse.. AGH!" Leetic began coughing incessantly. Blood covered the ground under him, and in mere moments, leetic stopped moving.
Sig began to scream and cry. He couldn't believe what had just happened... What he had just done.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

leetic has been lynched.
He was Connie Springer. A Civilian.
It is now Night 3. Titans, you have until Saturday the 4th at 9 pm EST to send me your next victim.

I'll state this again for everyone's benefit. My end-of-phase times will ALWAYS be 9 pm EST. I don't know how to manipulate the time on the polls down to the minute, so just ignore those going forward.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Night 3: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Draconus »

The thread has been unlocked again for Night 3. Don't miss more votes, people.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Consider me officially pissed off about this lynch.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

After a long day of chores, this is what I come back to. Seriously, guys?

Oh well. Is there a deadchat for this game?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

So as of right now civilians are down 5 members with a sixth one gone tonight. On Day 4, there'll be 3 mafia and 6 civilians.

Not a good ratio.

I think it's time to officially get our shit together.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Serge.... :smoky:

Still think Sig too.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

leetic wrote:After a long day of chores, this is what I come back to. Seriously, guys?

Oh well. Is there a deadchat for this game?
I do not have one set up for this game, no. If enough people show enough interest in it I could ask one of our wonderful MODs to make one.

Return to “Previous Heists”