Total votes: 14
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Re: [DAY ONE] The Office Mafia

Post by timmer »

insertnamehere wrote:
timmer wrote:
It's day 1. You were in the small cluster of people who promoted the whole "let's say we're civs for the lie detector" thing. You also jumped a bit forcefully on Wilgy for my liking. Then there is Wilgy himself, whose posts haven't been great, either. But you, and the cluster who were involved with the lie detector thing, are all earning light mentions that could be read as a teammate making sure to namedrop you while simultaneously moving onto a civ target, while those mentioning Wilgy don't seem to be doing the same thing.

I've got virtually nothing, it's day 1, but if I've got multiple people who are all getting talked about the same level of weak, and one of them seems to have a "pass" current for some reason while others don't, that's where I invariably want to lean. I wouldn't even try to guess at the odds that either you or Wilgy are bad, but if one of you is, the way the posts are reading, I'd say it's you.

Again, Day 1, but that's as good as I'm going to get.
So to summarize...

- I wanted to help the civ lie detector.
- I find Wilgy suspicious, and believe him to be bad.
- People find me suspicious, but not as suspicious as other people.

:shrug: If that's all you need to be convinced of someone's alignment, then there's a house up in Alaska I want to sell you.

Also, you keep mentioning "people" who were involved in trying to help the civ lie detector, which you seem to find suspicious for some reason, as mentioning me and then ignoring me. Whereas people who mention Wilgy seem to want to stick to Wilgy. Care to name some names instead of speaking in broad terms?

Timmer, I don't know your profession, but if I had to guess, I'd say you were an Olympic long jumpers with all these impressive leaps you keep making.
You are taking my Day 1 vote awful seriously, man. It's Day 1. What kind of case did you expect when you asked me to lay it out? You've got one vote. :faint:
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

Matt wrote:@DB - I've already explained the difference, ISO me for the answer. At the same time, tho, I certainly don't clear sig or Wilgy for coming to my defense either.

@INH - Well I'd rather throw out random accusations and get things going instead of just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. But k, agree to disagree.

@SVS - The intention, at least from my end, is never to "be mean".

I was looking forward to coming in here and putting a vote on Splints but Scotty's post where he eggs me on about Wilgy defending me and then goes on to vote Goldy after sussing me for several days...hrm. I think that's weird and I don't like it.

Epi - If you were forced to vote for Scotty or FS who would you vote for?
You didn't explain the difference as much as explain what you perceive the reasoning behind your own to be.

Looking back at Quin, I'm not thrilled with his "What do you think of me" post to timmer. Why would a civ even be concerned over that? Additionally, though I like the idea behind his list, the three ideas he proposed seem to be wastes of the lie detector. I'm going to compile a list of things that I think would be useful for Pam to have available to lie detect, should she find no better options in my next post.

My vote is currently between Quin and Scotty rn.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

Matt wrote:@INH - Well I'd rather throw out random accusations and get things going instead of just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. But k, agree to disagree.
I'd rather sit back, observe, form an opinion, and engage with people I suspect or disagree with instead of doing some self-destructive anti-civ ploy, but that's just me. :daisy:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

timmer wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
timmer wrote:
It's day 1. You were in the small cluster of people who promoted the whole "let's say we're civs for the lie detector" thing. You also jumped a bit forcefully on Wilgy for my liking. Then there is Wilgy himself, whose posts haven't been great, either. But you, and the cluster who were involved with the lie detector thing, are all earning light mentions that could be read as a teammate making sure to namedrop you while simultaneously moving onto a civ target, while those mentioning Wilgy don't seem to be doing the same thing.

I've got virtually nothing, it's day 1, but if I've got multiple people who are all getting talked about the same level of weak, and one of them seems to have a "pass" current for some reason while others don't, that's where I invariably want to lean. I wouldn't even try to guess at the odds that either you or Wilgy are bad, but if one of you is, the way the posts are reading, I'd say it's you.

Again, Day 1, but that's as good as I'm going to get.
So to summarize...

- I wanted to help the civ lie detector.
- I find Wilgy suspicious, and believe him to be bad.
- People find me suspicious, but not as suspicious as other people.

:shrug: If that's all you need to be convinced of someone's alignment, then there's a house up in Alaska I want to sell you.

Also, you keep mentioning "people" who were involved in trying to help the civ lie detector, which you seem to find suspicious for some reason, as mentioning me and then ignoring me. Whereas people who mention Wilgy seem to want to stick to Wilgy. Care to name some names instead of speaking in broad terms?

Timmer, I don't know your profession, but if I had to guess, I'd say you were an Olympic long jumpers with all these impressive leaps you keep making.
You are taking my Day 1 vote awful seriously, man. It's Day 1. What kind of case did you expect when you asked me to lay it out? You've got one vote. :faint:
So instead of responding to my points, you're telling me I'm stupid for taking you and your suspicions of me seriously?

I guess I was. :solitary:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

Also, somebody should still link me to AoT mafia for the context on Wilgy. I tried to find it on my own, but could not.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Mabye it's just me, but maybe we could just... you know... trust that whoever has the Pam role is probably going to find things to lie detect just fine on their own?

Because here's the thing about "helping Pam"... 1) it makes it sound like a player is participating in the game, when in fact they are posting but not offering up thoughts on any cases/suspicions etc they are posting about a role mechanic so it is a handy way to seem like you are helpful and chatty, and 2) one of the last games I played, our baddie team successfully had a mole planted in a civ circle of trust because of a cleverly worded statement that beat the lie detector rules due to a sneaky technicality. Having seen such things in action in BTSC, it would be VERY easy for baddies to PM Dom, ask him if such-n-such a statement would pass a lie detection due to a technicality that civs wouldn't see, and then post it in the thread as a "helpful" way to check someone.

Pam will be just fine, I think.
My siggie.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrumBeats wrote:Also, somebody should still link me to AoT mafia for the context on Wilgy. I tried to find it on my own, but could not.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 106&t=1067

Here was my case against Wilgy.
insertnamehere wrote:To summarize, DrWilgy has voted to lynch civs with deliberately flimsy motives twice, one of which a clear NO U, while being sure to craftily insulate himself from any possible repercussions. He seems to float from poorly put-together train to poorly put-together train, and his one vote that goes against that was more or less a throw-away designed to score some free cred.

He's crafty, evasive as all hell, and the most suspicious person in the game.

Please at least consider him before you all go back to your tidy little lynch mobs and get rid of another civilian.
I had a role where I got an NK if I was NK'd. I used it on him, and he ended up being the only scum eliminated the entire game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@INH, I barely have any suspicion of you at ALL. It's day fucking ONE. But the "barely" I've got is just a hair more than I've got for anyone else. Or would you rather I lazily voted for an absentee player, or randomized? Which choice, from a baddie hunting pov, would have been the smarter choice?

I explained my reasons to you. I'm not going to go and pull 30 post quotes for a day 1 vote. It is what it is. Why you are reacting like this, on Day 1, is beyond me? :ponder:
My siggie.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
Not everything has to be done to help catch baddies.
:faint:

So she could check one "X & Y are on a team" per night?

It seems to make more sense to let her feel her way through peoples posts than directing her where we would like her to go (directing, yeah that was what your post felt like). That just felt very seriously diversionary to me.
These are all things that I think would be good to know, I didn't really think about what they wanted to do with their role at all actually. :p But I'll iterate that though I think they'd be good to know, of course there's no obligation.

But yes, I don't think 'x & y are on a team' breaks the terms of her role.

linki: if you find it best to leave Pams role alone, I won't press the matter anymore.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Quin wrote:
linki: if you find it best to leave Pams role alone, I won't press the matter anymore.
Hey, do what you want to do, I'm just letting you know, as a game goes on, the more I see someone posting a ton about mechanics, and very little about suspicions, the greater the chance they get my vote. It's a classic baddie move to get a post count up. :shrug2:
My siggie.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

timmer wrote:@Quin, way back when I first posted to you regarding your posts, I was kind of touching on what SVS is saying. The things you were saying seemed to not be focused on baddie hunting, which bothers me. That IS the name of this game, no?
Don't get me wrong, my top priority is on baddie hunting. But at the same time, I wanted to create an advantage for town that may have come in handy at some point. We don't know what Dom has planned for this game, so I figured, why not use the resources we do have?

linki: I get what you're saying. I might be distracting myself, in hindsight. I'LL DO BETTER
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Quin wrote:
timmer wrote:@Quin, way back when I first posted to you regarding your posts, I was kind of touching on what SVS is saying. The things you were saying seemed to not be focused on baddie hunting, which bothers me. That IS the name of this game, no?
Don't get me wrong, my top priority is on baddie hunting. But at the same time, I wanted to create an advantage for town that may have come in handy at some point. We don't know what Dom has planned for this game, so I figured, why not use the resources we do have?

linki: I get what you're saying. I might be distracting myself, in hindsight. I'LL DO BETTER
:hug:
My siggie.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Matt »

I'm wondering if I should vote for Goldy out of left field.

I do think Scotty's bad and if I think he's bad, then I think it's possible he would vote for his own no show teammate just cuz he knows nobody would follow him (I base this on other games where Scotty votes for a low poster Day 1 and they never get lynched).

Hrm.

Anyway, have to go for a bit but I'll be back by deadline.
Image Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrumBeats wrote:
Matt wrote:@DB - I've already explained the difference, ISO me for the answer. At the same time, tho, I certainly don't clear sig or Wilgy for coming to my defense either.

@INH - Well I'd rather throw out random accusations and get things going instead of just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. But k, agree to disagree.

I was looking forward to coming in here and putting a vote on Splints but Scotty's post where he eggs me on about Wilgy defending me and then goes on to vote Goldy after sussing me for several days...hrm. I think that's weird and I don't like it.

You didn't explain the difference as much as explain what you perceive the reasoning behind your own to be.

Looking back at Quin, I'm not thrilled with his "What do you think of me" post to timmer. Why would a civ even be concerned over that? Additionally, though I like the idea behind his list, the three ideas he proposed seem to be wastes of the lie detector. I'm going to compile a list of things that I think would be useful for Pam to have available to lie detect, should she find no better options in my next post.

Why wouldn't I?

1) I don't want to be lynched, so I'm covering my bases to figure out if there's any pending accusations I need to address.
2) I want to form my own opinion on those who have previously expressed some degree of suspicion of me.
3) I don't want to fly under the radar by avoiding those same people. I've got nothing to hide so there's no reason why I should.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I remember Scotty voting based on activity in Turf Wars, and he was town. I don't think his vote would be indicative of being bad. His other posts, I'm not sure. I'll need to have another look at him.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:

This makes no sense. If she was to check mechanics, how would she let the thread know what she learned? She can't without exposing herself. Who wants her to expose herself? The baddies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

timmer wrote:@INH, I barely have any suspicion of you at ALL. It's day fucking ONE. But the "barely" I've got is just a hair more than I've got for anyone else. Or would you rather I lazily voted for an absentee player, or randomized? Which choice, from a baddie hunting pov, would have been the smarter choice?

I explained my reasons to you. I'm not going to go and pull 30 post quotes for a day 1 vote. It is what it is. Why you are reacting like this, on Day 1, is beyond me? :ponder:
You're awfully touchy whenever someone tries to question your reasoning behind your votes...

I wonder why that is.

Oh, and votes are in fact changeable this game. If you still think your vote for me is justified, leave it. If you don't, remember that you can. Because all I've gotten from you is: "it wasn't a reeeeal suspicion, it was Day 1! You know what it's like in Day 1, nothing means anything!" If your defense of your vote consists mostly of cheap deflection and not actual rebuttals, maybe it isn't a very smart vote.

Also, what makes you not find Wilgy suspicious, if I may ask?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:

This makes no sense. If she was to check mechanics, how would she let the thread know what she learned? She can't without exposing herself. Who wants her to expose herself? The baddies.
I didn't intend for her to expose herself. One person having extra information is better than nobody having it.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Qun, who are your top 3 suspects? Sorry if you already answered this, I did not see it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrumBeats wrote:

I admit that what list I did provide doesn't so clearly benefit Pam, but I don't see any advantage in bringing the strategy to light in the first place if I were bad. Aside from gaining civ cred, but really, this strategy does more harm than good to baddies.
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 20

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Quin wrote:
I think this might be the first time I've ever been left speechless in a mafia game. I'm at a loss for words.

This also might be the easiest Day 1 vote I've ever had.

Votes Quin
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

insertnamehere wrote:
timmer wrote:@INH, I barely have any suspicion of you at ALL. It's day fucking ONE. But the "barely" I've got is just a hair more than I've got for anyone else. Or would you rather I lazily voted for an absentee player, or randomized? Which choice, from a baddie hunting pov, would have been the smarter choice?

You're awfully touchy whenever someone tries to question your reasoning behind your votes...

I wonder why that is.

Oh, and votes are in fact changeable this game. If you still think your vote for me is justified, leave it. If you don't, remember that you can. Because all I've gotten from you is: "it wasn't a reeeeal suspicion, it was Day 1! You know what it's like in Day 1, nothing means anything!" If your defense of your vote consists mostly of cheap deflection and not actual rebuttals, maybe it isn't a very smart vote.

Also, what makes you not find Wilgy suspicious, if I may ask?
Your reactions to my lone vote against you have pretty much guaranteed that it will stay where it is, thanks ;)

I DO think Wilgy's posts are a bit pingy, same as yours. But he seems to have a larger number of people thinking of voting for him, etc... you know, I swear I've posted this before... XD

And I'd say you are being far more "touchy" about having a lone vote against you on Day 1.
My siggie.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

At this point it's really a top 2. There's nobody I wouldn't vote to lynch but these two are at the top of my mind.

Matt, because of his fake opinion gambit, and last night Wilgy kept coming to mind when I thought about who I wanted to vote. I don't really know why I wanted to vote him, but I'll put him down too.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Quin wrote:
I think this might be the first time I've ever been left speechless in a mafia game. I'm at a loss for words.

Votes Quin
If you think that was a baddie slip you need to have another go at reading it.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, Dude, that's a pretty controversial opinion, you must admit XD
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:Well, Dude, that's a pretty controversial opinion, you must admit XD
I guess that's just how people are interpreting it. I'm trying to say that rather than doing everything for the direct purpose of catching a baddie out, we can act to collect information.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

And with this information, the potential lies to make more accurate accusations to catch baddies.

I figured this last part would be inferred, but just so I didn't have to keep addressing it, I'm spelling it out.
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Quin wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Quin wrote:

Votes Quin
That's not the point I got from it. What I got is that if you are a civ, then that's the most antithetical thing you could possibly believe if you want to do well in this game.

The most powerful tool the civs have is the lynch for a reason.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Quin wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Quin wrote:

Votes Quin
That's not the point I got from it. What I got is that if you are a civ, then that's the most antithetical thing you could possibly believe if you want to do well in this game.

The most powerful tool the civs have is the lynch for a reason.
Frankly, I disagree.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Anyway, I'm switching my vote to Wilgy, for self preservation purposes.

You don't want to lynch me, because alignment aside, if I am lynched, the mafia will be given a significant advantage over the town in the next night phase.

#supatown
#plznokill
#trumpcard
#savemepam and Erin
#iwarnedyou
#skinnedsalmon
#toomanyhashtags

I have to go to a birthday thing now. I apologise in advance if you lynch me. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Are you role claiming?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:Are you role claiming?
Dom has given the okay for that statement. No rules are broken in saying it!
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Why not just vote for me then INH? Are there other options you are thinking of?
insertnamehere wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and vote Wilgy for reasons I've already gotten into.

Do I need to make that red or bold or something or other?
DrWilgy wrote:@all, I'm unsure why everyone thinks that I am speaking with confidence. I haven't even voted yet... If a suspicion rises that is more so than INH I'll vote there. The more INH and I exchange the worse I feel about him though.
I know that feeling, Wilgy.
Lol, I know you voted, it was linki for me.

Oh well. INH
Inh, why didn't you answer my question regarding fishing? Odd, for your analytical self to miss that, then go ahead and vote for me. I figured a player like you would be the type to go through everything before voting if they were civ. Also, why did you drop our colored discussion? Did you not like me noticing you twisting my words?

I guess what I'm saying is. I don't think this is the same INH that caught me in AoT.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

Dr. Quin in the lead.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
So you are role claiming?
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by indiglo »

I'm not crazy about how BWT jumped on Quin so quickly for that 1 statement. I'm not sure why SVS voted him either, I can't find in her ISO where she said when she voted him or exactly why.

I haven't been pinged by what Quin has said so far. But BWT for sure felt opportunistic to me, and not being clear when or why SVS voted him doesn't feel good either. I may be leaning towards a BWT vote here.

Damn, Colombia. I was just saying how much better the boys were looking out there with Tim Howard at the goal... and then that happened. :shrug2:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Hmm? Did I stutter? No, but it would be funny if you did. Me inserting "hmm?" is an expression of thought. Things that I'm building up or pondering in my head will be responded to by a "hmm?" Hmm.

When did I make a no you? When you accused me and Quin out of nowhere for no reason. I gave my reason for my suspicion on you INH. Your thoughts on it (referring to it as nonexistent) is interesting. Because I made a sarcastic jokey post about Matt, who I haven't actually said that I suspect, me and him must be on opposite teams, and we should lynch me to see if Matt is bad? That's based on such loose false reasoning that it just screams "I want to vote this guy, but I have to find some BS reason first." There's no actual logic or genuine thought behind it, so in my mind it registers as nonexistent. Why are you twisting my words now INH? Yes, I do think you are on opposite teams. I didn't read your humor as a teammate interaction and it was too in depth for it to feel like it was coming from a civilian.I never stated anything about lynching you to see if Matt is good or bad. I just think you are on opposite teams and I think that you are bad. It's actually really odd that you you stated that I wanted to lynch you. I didn't state that, nor have I even voted for you. Funny. You just voted for me, using the cheap useless reasoning that I didn't answer all of your questions, and therefore I = bad. This is another example of you concocting pointless traps that give you false easy justification to lynch civs.

Also, it's true that I'm playing like I did in AoT. That's on purpose. Why is this alignment indicitive? Because you were bad in AoT Mafia. So? I've been bad in other games with other styles as well. I'm sorry, I don't have any knowledge of your other games because I've only played with you once. So I'm basing my suspicion on what I know, rather than making great leaps. Also, you basically admit that you're playing the same exact game as your baddie AoT game, and you expect people to not see that as suspicious? What?Yup. Being in AoT mafia, you should know based on how I fooled Zebra that I purposely skew and force meta reads. Not relating these events is odd for someone analytical enough to catch me in a past game. what are you arguing here? That because I missed another possible argument against you, that I'm false in my logic? Not sure what you want to prove here.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:I'm not crazy about how BWT jumped on Quin so quickly for that 1 statement. I'm not sure why SVS voted him either, I can't find in her ISO where she said when she voted him or exactly why.

I haven't been pinged by what Quin has said so far. But BWT for sure felt opportunistic to me, and not being clear when or why SVS voted him doesn't feel good either. I may be leaning towards a BWT vote here.

Damn, Colombia. I was just saying how much better the boys were looking out there with Tim Howard at the goal... and then that happened. :shrug2:
You think Quins list of mechanics questions for the LD is OK?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Quin wrote:
So in other words, yes?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:Inh, why didn't you answer my question regarding fishing? I'm going to assume you mean that I didn't answer your question of who, other than you, I find suspicious. People who pinged me: Timmer and BWT.Odd, for your analytical self to miss that, then go ahead and vote for me. I figured a player like you would be the type to go through everything before voting if they were civ. Also, why did you drop our colored discussion? Did you not like me noticing you twisting my words?

As I said in my continuation of the colored discussion, you're using the cheap useless reasoning that I didn't answer all of your questions, and therefore I = bad. This is another example of you concocting pointless traps that give you false easy justification to lynch civs, and you did the same exact thing in AoT.

I guess what I'm saying is. I don't think this is the same INH that caught me in AoT.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Quin wrote:
So in other words, yes?
Yeah, really.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote:
indiglo wrote:I'm not crazy about how BWT jumped on Quin so quickly for that 1 statement. I'm not sure why SVS voted him either, I can't find in her ISO where she said when she voted him or exactly why.

I don't think anything of his list of things for the LD. :shrug2:

link~ Also INH, Wilgy I can no longer follow your multi-colored back-and-forth. Just an FYI. Doesn't mean you need to stop doing it, but I'm going to stop reading those, too many colors and such.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I agree with this. I remember when I was civ in one of my early games, and I brought up the idea that civs should also be worried about self-preservation and not hyper-focused on baddie killing. I was lynched for that, and I don't think Quin should be. BWT in particular struck me as very hyperbolic and opportunistic.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

indiglo wrote:Also INH, Wilgy I can no longer follow your multi-colored back-and-forth. Just an FYI. Doesn't mean you need to stop doing it, but I'm going to stop reading those, too many colors and such.
I know, I think Wilgy is trying to get me to argue deep into semantics in the hope that it'll make my case seem smaller. Hopefully it won't work.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I don't think anything of his list of things for the LD. :shrug2:

link~ Also INH, Wilgy I can no longer follow your multi-colored back-and-forth. Just an FYI. Doesn't mean you need to stop doing it, but I'm going to stop reading those, too many colors and such.
Well you should be if you are not clear on why I voted for him :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You are not sure on why I voted for him, but I clearly said that that was why.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote: Well you should be if you are not clear on why I voted for him :shrug:

I don't understand this sentence. Can you word it differently if you need me to understand what you are asking me? (Like if you are wanting an answer from me on something?)

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I think she just did not read far enough if she does not know why we made the votes we did.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Votes are super spread only 2 hours out? If I wasn't in the lead I'd say that's a good thing. We probably have a baddie within at least 1 of the players with 2 votes.

Linki -
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Hmm? Did I stutter? No, but it would be funny if you did. Me inserting "hmm?" is an expression of thought. Things that I'm building up or pondering in my head will be responded to by a "hmm?" Hmm.

When did I make a no you? When you accused me and Quin out of nowhere for no reason. I gave my reason for my suspicion on you INH. Your thoughts on it (referring to it as nonexistent) is interesting. Because I made a sarcastic jokey post about Matt, who I haven't actually said that I suspect, me and him must be on opposite teams, and we should lynch me to see if Matt is bad? That's based on such loose false reasoning that it just screams "I want to vote this guy, but I have to find some BS reason first." There's no actual logic or genuine thought behind it, so in my mind it registers as nonexistent. Why are you twisting my words now INH? Yes, I do think you are on opposite teams. I didn't read your humor as a teammate interaction and it was too in depth for it to feel like it was coming from a civilian.I never stated anything about lynching you to see if Matt is good or bad. I just think you are on opposite teams and I think that you are bad. It's actually really odd that you you stated that I wanted to lynch you. I didn't state that, nor have I even voted for you. Funny. You just voted for me, using the cheap useless reasoning that I didn't answer all of your questions, and therefore I = bad. This is another example of you concocting pointless traps that give you false easy justification to lynch civs.I gave more reasoning than that. Continuing to state that I'm providing nothing isn't advancing this discussion. Please adress your twisting of my words.

Also, it's true that I'm playing like I did in AoT. That's on purpose. Why is this alignment indicitive? Because you were bad in AoT Mafia. So? I've been bad in other games with other styles as well. I'm sorry, I don't have any knowledge of your other games because I've only played with you once. So I'm basing my suspicion on what I know, rather than making great leaps. Also, you basically admit that you're playing the same exact game as your baddie AoT game, and you expect people to not see that as suspicious? What?Yup. Being in AoT mafia, you should know based on how I fooled Zebra that I purposely skew and force meta reads. Not relating these events is odd for someone analytical enough to catch me in a past game. what are you arguing here? That because I missed another possible argument against you, that I'm false in my logic? Not sure what you want to prove here.What I'm arguing here is that based on AoT mafia, and my interaction with Zebra within that game, you should know that meta has no determination of my alignment. I'm also pointing out that I think it's sketchy you didn't notice this.
Linki Linki - I believe I covered your color above

Linki Linki Linki - Indiglo, the tldr of my discussion is that INH is missing things that I think civ INH would have seen. (also he's twisting my words). Also he's constantly going on about weak reasoning when this entire discussion my reasoning has been building up.

Linki linki linki linki - INH, you stated that you thought I was fishing for a certain answer when you answered my first question. When I asked why you didn't respond.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Jobs”