Total votes: 14
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: [Day Five] The Office Mafia

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:bea, DrumBeats, espers, insertnamehere, Serge, and Spacedaisy have all not posted yet this phase. Almost half the player list.
Do you think that the fact that these people have been basically inactive this phase is a bad look for them? Do you think there's at least a couple baddies hiding in the thickets there like I do?
I don't know, but I'd like to know what they and others think of my case on DF, and/or where they and others plan on voting today.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Re: [Night Four] The Office Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

DrumBeats wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm *voting BWT*. He's the worst-looking of the 3 I was looking at (although DB is also giving me pause), and I see no reason for leetic to be lynched.
I don't think this vote looks great for him either.
Can you elaborate?
When Person A says they are voting Person B or C and D, and then person B comes back as a civvie... It looks like Person A could be saving B or C.
/quote]

How do you think it looks when Person A never really opens themself up to take responsibility for a mislynch until day 5, such as the following voting record? Keep in mind this person never missed a night vote.

D1: None
D2: leetic (Meredithed)
D3: None
D4: Matt (Maybe Meredithed)
D5: Serge

Sorry I've been out, I've had a busy last few days. I'm going to have to get off again soon, but I'll be back by EoD and my time is going to be back to normal after that.
d3 missed vote was not my fault. So yea I missed one vote. how am I not taking responsibility? I was wrong about Matt which I acknowledged here:

fingersplints wrote:Damn. That sucks. RIP Matt. At least now I know and can move on.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Scotty wrote:I've been traveling all day, or at least for 5 hours now I think?
Turnip Head wrote:bea, DrumBeats, espers, insertnamehere, Serge, and Spacedaisy have all not posted yet this phase. Almost half the player list.
Do you think that the fact that these people have been basically inactive this phase is a bad look for them? Do you think there's at least a couple baddies hiding in the thickets there like I do?
fingersplints wrote:Is it day 5? For some reason I thought it was 6
I think it is day 6, it just hasn't been updated maybe?
fingersplints wrote:Has anyone kept track of the silencing?
I'm not sure if everyone is quiet or some are silenced. I'm also thinking Scotty might be cursed with what I got Day 4.
What were you cursed with Day 4?
Same one as you now. Only posting in questions.
Gro-oo-ovy
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Re: [Night Four] The Office Mafia

Post by DrumBeats »

fingersplints wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm *voting BWT*. He's the worst-looking of the 3 I was looking at (although DB is also giving me pause), and I see no reason for leetic to be lynched.
I don't think this vote looks great for him either.
Can you elaborate?
When Person A says they are voting Person B or C and D, and then person B comes back as a civvie... It looks like Person A could be saving B or C.
/quote]

How do you think it looks when Person A never really opens themself up to take responsibility for a mislynch until day 5, such as the following voting record? Keep in mind this person never missed a night vote.

D1: None
D2: leetic (Meredithed)
D3: None
D4: Matt (Maybe Meredithed)
D5: Serge

Sorry I've been out, I've had a busy last few days. I'm going to have to get off again soon, but I'll be back by EoD and my time is going to be back to normal after that.
d3 missed vote was not my fault. So yea I missed one vote. how am I not taking responsibility? I was wrong about Matt which I acknowledged here:

fingersplints wrote:Damn. That sucks. RIP Matt. At least now I know and can move on.
I'm saying that your voting record is far worse in my opinion than Dfaradays, but you jump on him mislynching a civ, something that almost every civ and scum. The only reason you provided for the suspicion was that it was a vote for a mislynch,
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Wait! This is perfect! Thanks Dom for setting me up. :haha: :grin:

Scotty - knock knock...

Linki - I am not suspicious of dfaraday. I was responding with to TH's case where he didn't mention that. I'm not sold on the dfaraday case yet. One of the last games I played I was teammates with him. I'm not seeing the same game here.
Gro-oo-ovy
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:
I don't know, but I'd like to know what they and others think of my case on DF, and/or where they and others plan on voting today.
I don't agree with your case. I find his thoughts on SVS natural and don't see what's suspicious in him suspecting those who flipped off of Quin.

I'm leaning towards a lynch on FS, or an inactive today. Espers kind of strikes me because he popped up when I mentioned him and has since ignored the thread, but I'm not sure. If I have time tonight I'll try to look more into some of the others, cause I remember Spacedaisy pinging me too but can't remember why.

Voting Scotty - This likely won't change
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:One of the last games I played I was teammates with him. I'm not seeing the same game here.
What are the differences between DF's game here and the one where you were teammates?
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Also, I have a theory that the Scranton strangler may have gotten to kill every other night. This would make it possible that Leetic or Elochin could be bad and that the mafias kill could have failed and SVS could be bad. I haven't seen anything in the role list that indicates protection, except maybe Daryl's items but I wanted to throw the theory out there before I forgot about it again
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DrumBeats wrote:(On mobile and don't want to backspace for long enough to quote it)

@LoRab - Your post about me still pinging your suspiciometer was way after I made those lists, and you previously were not suspicious of them. Additionally, the use of the word "still" there implies that more recent activity. Was there anything else that pinged you, and what made your thoughts about the lists change?
Actually, I mentioned it originally with this post:
LoRab wrote:
DFaraday wrote: 1. People suspect Quin for saying there's more to Mafia than hunting baddies.
This is not why I, personally, suspect Quin. I actually see his point. What makes me suspect Quin is his actively encouraging the LD to check uncheckable statements, which would cause a useful civ role to waste their power. That drumbeats has been actively pursuing this with very long selections of such statements makes me wonder if drumbeats is just following what has been presented as a good idea, or if they are teammates.
And in our entire back and forth about the nature of wasting a civ's power and the nature of lie detectors, I thought it was kind of implied.

When it turned out that Quin was civ, it didn't change that I thought your posting those lists was anti-civ behavior.

You haven't done anything particularly suspicious to me since then, but you haven't done anything to make me change my mind.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Turnip Head wrote:
fingersplints wrote:One of the last games I played I was teammates with him. I'm not seeing the same game here.
What are the differences between DF's game here and the one where you were teammates?
It's more of a problem with I can't connect him to anyone else in the same way. I'm no dfaraday expert but he mentioned his teammates a lot in that game. Lots of early distancing. I feel like most of the people he is talking about this game are people who have been civs. It's little, but to me it just feels different
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
It's more of a problem with I can't connect him to anyone else in the same way. I'm no dfaraday expert but he mentioned his teammates a lot in that game. Lots of early distancing. I feel like most of the people he is talking about this game are people who have been civs. It's little, but to me it just feels different
Maybe we should just ask him who his teammates are :grin:
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

I don't like how TH and DB are both falling back to their respective pet cases with DF and Scotty, both of whom I actually trust more than I do TH and DB.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Enrique wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Scotty wrote:I would also suspect that Spacedaisy was forced to vote Drumbeats on top of bea voting Sorsha and espers voting serge. In case anyone is counting.

In reading back through the votes from yesterday, here's some notes:
Drumbeats looks slightly better.
espers looks slightly worse.
Turnip Head looks worse.
Epi looks slightly better.
Enrique looks slightly worse.
Timmer looks slightly better.

I'm not sure how those compare with the GTH reads from last night.

Everyone else is pretty much in limbo. I have a few people I trust more than others that I don't feel like painting at this time.

I would acknowledge that I wouldn't mind my own office, but im not actively campaigning.
Didn't Drumbeats vote the exact same way as TH... three times last night?
Yes? Wouldnt you like to respond to my criticisms of your vote?
Okay. I think INH is bad.
At this point, it feels like you and Timmer are both deeply suspicious of me, and there's literally nothing I can do to stop you from being so. Timmer, I've come around on, and began to view as genuine, although I'd like to see some more non-INH opinions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

insertnamehere wrote:I don't like how TH and DB are both falling back to their respective pet cases with DF and Scotty, both of whom I actually trust more than I do TH and DB.
What a strange thing to say. I'm not sure how I can "fall back" on my DF case when I only presented it today and am trying to get opinions on it. And it couldn't have been clearer to me that DB's vote was forced, the way he phrased it.

But tell me who you'd rather I focus on. Show me a stronger case.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Enrique wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Enrique wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:I can see an INH vote, but I haven't had time to seriously look into it. I don't have time for a full ISO but I'll take a gander at the history. Of the three wagons, I think Sorsha is the best, and Serge's is decent as well. I'm not really feeling the timmer wagon right now, but I would also be comfortable switching my vote to LoRab, if we could get enough.
The case on me is just all the old Wilgy stuff + Timmer and Sorsha not liking me talking about them, and viewing any suspicion I have of them as inherently disingenuine and suspicious because they said earlier that they find me inherently disingenuine and suspicious.

If anyone wishes to engage me on either of those things, feel free to do so, and I will respond.
Will you vote for one of timmer and Sorsha?
Timmer and Sorsha have set up a kind of Catch-22 here. If I vote for either one, it clearly means that I'm bad and the only thing behind my cases against them is my apparent seething rage at having them throw my name around.

People have so little faith in the concept of objectivity, especially when it comes to other people.

I'm not seeing the case on Serge, mainly because I led a lynch against him in my last game due to his acting more or less the same way as he's doing here. He was a civ, I was embarrassed, and everybody went home depressed. I haven't seen anything that makes me feel he isn't playing the same exact game as he did there, and I don't want to him to get lynched over it.

Yes, I do find T+S suspicious, but I've also somehow become the dark horse for this lynch out of absolutely nowhere, and if I act genuinely, and vote for the people I find suspicious, those same people will use that to suspect and likely try to lynch me.

So I'm kind of stuck.
I really, really don't understand this. Why would it be so bad to lynch the players he suspects?
Because they'd discredit my suspicion of them and use it as rope to try and lynch me with.

Your own suspicion of me seemingly comes from the whole "me apparently attempting to discredit Matt by voicing my opinions on his tactics." Which was a case of people trying to lynch me because of me voicing my opinions on mafia itself. From about the middle of Day 1, I've been on blast from about 7 or 8 people simply for voicing my opinion on game mechanics.

You can guess why I'm apprehensive about voicing my opinion on other people.

I interrogated timmer a little over his Day 1 vote for me, and his response was to then suspect me for caring about Day 1 votes, as they're somehow automatically impervious to any and all questioning and mean nothing.

Then he agreed with me about Quin.

Then he said that he could see some truth in some of my posts, after which he disappeared for a little while.

During this time, I posted what was really a rainbow read list, with certain people I didn't feel great about and that I wanted to look into. It wasn't a condemnation or even me suggesting I may vote for them. Sorsha and Timmer were both under the "Bad Vibes" category, which Sorsha used to vote for me, saying that I was obviously trying to NO U her because she said some stuff about me earlier in the game, and there was no way I could have found any other valid reasoning.

Timmer pops back into existance so he can agree with this post:
timmer wrote:Interesting point about INH in your linked post. I had cast an eye on INH early on, and I notice he's recently listed me as someone who he doesn't get civ vibes from. When someone suspects the people who suspect them, does that tend to indicate alignment? I'm not sure.
A: I didn't say that I suspected you. B: No, not really, but that doesn't matter to you. Plus it doesn't apply here.
timmer wrote:When you suspect someone, and call them out, and then later in the game that person just starts laying down a "I don't try him" vibe, when really, the only thing they have against you is that you had voted for them earlier... it's shifty. I've felt INH is bad all game, right from day 1, and I'm going to continue thinking that. He subtly NO-U'd me, and I tried calling him out for it with my vote. Unless things change, I'll be voting there again, tbh.
Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo-stick, I didn't NO U you! All I said was that you were someone I was getting bad vibes from. This is why I really fucking hate GTH reads.

At this point, timmer shows up in the thread much less frequently. But he keeps voting me. In fact, he's voted for me every single day except for Day 2 (Vote for BWT) and "Day 3," when SVS was the only voter.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Voting now, before I head out to meet friends for dinner--may be able to pop on here and there, but not sure, and no idea what time I'll be home, and don't want to miss the vote. Voting DF, for reasons stated above.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

TH - I read your case on DF - I can see what you are saying. I'm just gun shy about it. My paranoia kicks in and I start thinking, well, he made a decent point there.

I have pretty decent feels about INH and I've come around to feeling much better about lorab. Her posts are ringing more true to me the more we go along. I feel good about you and scotty.

Everyone else I'm pretty up in the air about. If I were a good mafia player and not the suck one I've been for ages now, I'd want to look a little closer at Enrique just to see if I'm justified in my I trust him but don't trust him, I think he might be buddying me to keep me from looking at him vibes I've had, but those are just vibes and nothing concrete.

I go back and forth on literally every other player in the game. Some posts feel civ to me others don't. I wish I could say which ones are which for each player but I can't. I haven't been alloted that kind of RL time.

I'm soo so sorry you guys. Running 2 stores is killing me. I worked a 20 hour day Thurs. NO joke. Started at 8 am got home at 3 am. Had a family emergency yesterday morning so my sleep was limited - stuck at work till almost 4 am yesterday.

I'm just getting coffee now and I know I am going to be late for my shift that starts in an hour and a half. :( I set an alarm on my phone so that I can get back in time to vote.

I'm supre lame. I'm super sorry. :( :( :(

If anyone were inclined to rainbow read or point out more specific things they want an opinion on like TH has that would be super helpful to me.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

TH - I read your case on DF - I can see what you are saying. I'm just gun shy about it. My paranoia kicks in and I start thinking, well, he made a decent point there.

I have pretty decent feels about INH and I've come around to feeling much better about lorab. Her posts are ringing more true to me the more we go along. I feel good about you and scotty.

Everyone else I'm pretty up in the air about. If I were a good mafia player and not the suck one I've been for ages now, I'd want to look a little closer at Enrique just to see if I'm justified in my I trust him but don't trust him, I think he might be buddying me to keep me from looking at him vibes I've had, but those are just vibes and nothing concrete.

I go back and forth on literally every other player in the game. Some posts feel civ to me others don't. I wish I could say which ones are which for each player but I can't. I haven't been alloted that kind of RL time.

I'm soo so sorry you guys. Running 2 stores is killing me. I worked a 20 hour day Thurs. NO joke. Started at 8 am got home at 3 am. Had a family emergency yesterday morning so my sleep was limited - stuck at work till almost 4 am yesterday.

I'm just getting coffee now and I know I am going to be late for my shift that starts in an hour and a half. :( I set an alarm on my phone so that I can get back in time to vote.

I'm supre lame. I'm super sorry. :( :( :(

If anyone were inclined to rainbow read or point out more specific things they want an opinion on like TH has that would be super helpful to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Does it make sense to do the same thing you did in another game? You called DF a hypocrite in one post but you're adamant that you don't suspect him. Why is that?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by DFaraday »

fingersplints wrote: Wouldn't you say this is a bit hypocritical though given that you are now mentioning suspicion of me after Epi pointed it out?
One big difference is though that TH asked what everyone thought on his case, and I responded... Whereas Epi mentioned me and you "latched onto it."
Not really. You were accused of latching on three separate occasions, whereas you've only brought up the once with me. Although you now say you don't suspect me, which is weird after your post indicating that my BWT vote was suspicious.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
fingersplints wrote: Wouldn't you say this is a bit hypocritical though given that you are now mentioning suspicion of me after Epi pointed it out?
One big difference is though that TH asked what everyone thought on his case, and I responded... Whereas Epi mentioned me and you "latched onto it."
Not really. You were accused of latching on three separate occasions, whereas you've only brought up the once with me. Although you now say you don't suspect me, which is weird after your post indicating that my BWT vote was suspicious.
You two have danced around suspecting each other.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
I've said before I think she's bad. I definitely want to hold onto my vote for self-preservation's sake though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
I've said before I think she's bad. I definitely want to hold onto my vote for self-preservation's sake though.
See, I think you're bad and so is she.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
I voted you just to make sure.

Yep.

Votes are still changeable. Why are you holding your vote?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is the deadest thread I have ever witnessed in the history of Mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I changed my vote to fingersplints.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:This is the deadest thread I have ever witnessed in the history of Mafia.
:sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It's amazing to me how such little activity there is. How does anybody find out who is bad around here?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:It's amazing to me how such little activity there is. How does anybody find out who is bad around here?
Good question. I'd like to know the answer myself.

Because I'm a NO U'ing scumlord, I've decided to vote for timmer.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

If TH + Lorab get DF lynched, and he flips civ, they're gonna be my top two suspects for tomorrow.

Just putting that out there.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Scotty »

Guys im sorry, my phone is dying and I will be without charger for probabl another 2 hours so im dropping a vote for splints now, I think?

and wtf Drumbeats?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

insertnamehere wrote:If TH + Lorab get DF lynched, and he flips civ, they're gonna be my top two suspects for tomorrow.

You can break that tie you know, instead of NO Uing ;D
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:It's amazing to me how such little activity there is. How does anybody find out who is bad around here?
Agreed. There's a solid chunk of people who have been way too inactive.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
I voted you just to make sure.

Yep.

Votes are still changeable. Why are you holding your vote?
Habit, actually. I sometimes forget that votes are changeable since I came up with non-changeable votes. My only reason for holding would have been in case it came down to me and some other train which formed at the last minute. But now I'm voting Splints.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by timmer »

I voted for splints. At this late stage I focused on those with votes, and I don't see a case on df or Scotty, and splints was supportive of INH who is still smelling bad to me, so there it is.
My siggie.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

insertnamehere wrote:If TH + Lorab get DF lynched, and he flips civ, they're gonna be my top two suspects for tomorrow.

I actually think TH feels sincere, if misguided. LR's vote and reasoning came off half-hearted to me.

EBWOP: Timmer, you are a scholar and a gentleman. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

I approve of this lynch
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

But I'm leaving my vote.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Between splintsy and df, I am more unsure of splintsy so imma vote there.

I am sorry I'm not as talkative. I really want to be, does that count?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Daisy voted splintsy with no comment that I remember? She might be the silenced one this go?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

aaaand now there's a weak-ass splints bandwagon. great.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

timmer wrote:I voted for splints. At this late stage I focused on those with votes, and I don't see a case on df or Scotty, and splints was supportive of INH who is still smelling bad to me, so there it is.
You're now voting for people because they agree with me?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote:
timmer wrote:I voted for splints. At this late stage I focused on those with votes, and I don't see a case on df or Scotty, and splints was supportive of INH who is still smelling bad to me, so there it is.
You're now voting for people because they agree with me?
There's tunnel-vision, and then there's how you're treating me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm not silenced, many apologies. I'm failing at multitasking. I voted and went to post, but at the same time I was trying to rush into the Syndicate Sim, which I am exceedingly late to, and I had some computer glitch issues at the same time which shut all my windows, so I forgot to post. Frankly I have no good reason for voting Splints. I have no good reason for anything, nor any great desire for anything. I simply tossed my vote out in an effort to not miss the vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm not silenced, many apologies. I'm failing at multitasking. I voted and went to post, but at the same time I was trying to rush into the Syndicate Sim, which I am exceedingly late to, and I had some computer glitch issues at the same time which shut all my windows, so I forgot to post. Frankly I have no good reason for voting Splints. I have no good reason for anything, nor any great desire for anything. I simply tossed my vote out in an effort to not miss the vote.
we got seven minutes left in case you want to change it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I voted the player I suspected most. I stand behind my vote. I don't have a baddie vibe from Splints, so I didn't vote there, although she seems to have the clear majority.

Why would disagreeingon suspicion make someone your top suspect?
DFaraday wrote:

I actually think TH feels sincere, if misguided. LR's vote and reasoning came off half-hearted to me.

Neither my reasoning (which, did I miss where you responded to it?) nor my vote, based on that suspicion, which I didn't see disputed by you or anyone else, were half hearted. Sorry if they seemed that way.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:

I voted the player I suspected most. I stand behind my vote. I don't have a baddie vibe from Splints, so I didn't vote there, although she seems to have the clear majority.

DFaraday wrote:

Neither my reasoning (which, did I miss where you responded to it?) nor my vote, based on that suspicion, which I didn't see disputed by you or anyone else, were half hearted. Sorry if they seemed that way.
I didn't respond. I looked back over your posts and all I could find was where you said I have more original thoughts when civ. I guess I typically do, but that's pretty much all the responding I can do with that. :shrug:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

LoRab wrote:

If somebody helps to lynch a civilian for what seems to me like weak reasoning, I see that as cause to suspect them.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

insertnamehere wrote:
LoRab wrote:

If somebody helps to lynch a civilian for what seems to me like weak reasoning, I see that as cause to suspect them.
So if Splints flips civ, will you suspect everyone who voted for her?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Re: The Office [POLLS]

Post by Dom »

Who killed juliets?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:47 pm

bea
No votes
DFaraday
Turnip Head (4), LoRab (9) 13%
Drumbeats
No votes
enrique
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
fingersplints
Epignosis (10), Scotty (12), DFaraday (13), timmer (14), Spacedaisy (15), bea (16) 38%
espers
No votes
insertnamehere
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Scotty
DrumBeats (7) 6%
Serge
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
timmer
insertnamehere (11) 6%
ryan seacrest
Dom (1), indiglo (2), S~V~S (3), Quin (5), JaggedJimmyJay (6), juliets (8) 38%
Total votes : 16
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”