The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Re: [Day Eight] The Office Mafia

Post by timmer »

Voting TH, for now. During the daisy lynch I felt like TH was waiting for someone else to make a move late in the lynch period so he could figure out how to play his part. And yesterday he does seem to have been trying to push off of espers. It's enough for me, for the moment. I'll try to study up more later.
My siggie.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

My suspicion of Bea and DF stand, but DB makes excellent points about TH. I also know I have a soft spot for him and often don't recognize when he's being evil. I'll vote that way, at least for now. Especially because it's a short day and I actually have shit to get done today.

Sorry you're having a rough time, Bea. <3 :bighug:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

So Epig is vouching for TH. Epig, I've seen you say that you are not Pam, etc. but is there anything you can say to explain your vouch of TH?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Here's a reminder about yesterday's poll, in light of espers being bad: (I've changed the numbers next to the votes to show the true lynch order, since so many deadies' votes in the real poll make it confusing)

bea
Turnip Head (3), LoRab (6), Epignosis (7) 20%

Drumbeats
insertnamehere (4) 7%

espers
DrumBeats (1), timmer (2), bea (5) 20%

One thing I notice... right before the lynch result was announced, DB posted about a "stealth tie vote" from Epig. Can someone clarify for me, did Epig vote to tie it up one minute before the deadline?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Looking back through the polls, at the day Matt got lynched. Matt had 6 votes when TH threw a vote away on... espers.
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:Here's a reminder about yesterday's poll, in light of espers being bad: (I've changed the numbers next to the votes to show the true lynch order, since so many deadies' votes in the real poll make it confusing)

bea
Turnip Head (3), LoRab (6), Epignosis (7) 20%

Drumbeats
insertnamehere (4) 7%

espers
DrumBeats (1), timmer (2), bea (5) 20%

One thing I notice... right before the lynch result was announced, DB posted about a "stealth tie vote" from Epig. Can someone clarify for me, did Epig vote to tie it up one minute before the deadline?
Yep, it happened on the exact last minute. Epi hopped from me to bea in order to force a tie vote, which we lucked out on.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:So Epig is vouching for TH. Epig, I've seen you say that you are not Pam, etc. but is there anything you can say to explain your vouch of TH?
Scumbuddies ;D
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

LoRab wrote:My suspicion of Bea and DF stand, but DB makes excellent points about TH. I also know I have a soft spot for him and often don't recognize when he's being evil. I'll vote that way, at least for now. Especially because it's a short day and I actually have shit to get done today.

Sorry you're having a rough time, Bea. <3 :bighug:
I think the espers wagon all but clears bea. They wouldn't have made bea be the second target if not imo.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Drumbeats, shouldn't we lynch epignosis, then, instead?

I don't deny the likelihood that both are bad, but Epig's move puts him a hair higher on the list, don't you think?
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:Drumbeats, shouldn't we lynch epignosis, then, instead?

I don't deny the likelihood that both are bad, but Epig's move puts him a hair higher on the list, don't you think?
They're both basically confirmed maf. TH is very likely to be Jo in my opinion. So is a higher priority to lynch
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sounds good.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Goodbye cruel world. I guess at least I can get some satisfaction from y'all being wrong. Good luck civvies, you're going to need it.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by DFaraday »

I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

TH and Epi both are looking pretty bad, so I'll go ahead and vote TH.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Turnip Head wrote:Goodbye cruel world. I guess at least I can get some satisfaction from y'all being wrong. Good luck civvies, you're going to need it.
Or you could, you know, try to fight for your life. Tell us how we are wrong. Do you think Epig is good, or bad? Do you know why he is vouching for you? Should I know why he is vouching for you? How, looking at the poll, should we get a civvie vibe from your votes?

Would you vote Epig to save your life?
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

timmer wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Goodbye cruel world. I guess at least I can get some satisfaction from y'all being wrong. Good luck civvies, you're going to need it.
Or you could, you know, try to fight for your life. Tell us how we are wrong. Do you think Epig is good, or bad? Do you know why he is vouching for you? Should I know why he is vouching for you? How, looking at the poll, should we get a civvie vibe from your votes?

Would you vote Epig to save your life?
I'm not going to bother with any of that that, I had a nice day today :beer: My vote looks bad as fuck, what do you want me to say about it? Should I try the WIFOM defense? Like how stupid would I have to be to try and save a teammate who didn't even try to save himself?

No. I have no idea what's going on. Put me out of my misery. Good luck.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'll move my vote to Epig. I think it's smart to have both of the epig/TH duo as the top two vote-getters, anyway.
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

@ TH - Because espers was still a number in a likely MYLO situation. It seemed to basically be save him and win for you guys, and tbh if he had logged on you would've succeeded.

@ timmer - no. This allows the mafia to all vote on one person and tie the vote again. We need at least 4 votes on TH.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:@ TH - Because espers was still a number in a likely MYLO situation. It seemed to basically be save him and win for you guys, and tbh if he had logged on you would've succeeded.
You can attach all the logic in the world you want to it, it won't make it true and it won't make it something I would realistically do. I would have thrown espers to the wolves if he wouldn't bother saving himself. I think everyone here would have, you included.

DrumBeats wrote:@ timmer - no. This allows the mafia to all vote on one person and tie the vote again. We need at least 4 votes on TH.
Don't even worry about it bae. I don't plan on voting.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DrumBeats wrote:@ TH - Because espers was still a number in a likely MYLO situation. It seemed to basically be save him and win for you guys, and tbh if he had logged on you would've succeeded.

@ timmer - no. This allows the mafia to all vote on one person and tie the vote again. We need at least 4 votes on TH.
Then let's all switch to Epig.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm getting paranoid. Epig's tying vote is more damning than anything on TH. To me, he's the better choice. Something is starting to smell off.
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:

Then let's all switch to Epig.
If we do this, one person won't be back to do it, and then we will have a split vote the mafia can take advantage of. We need 4 votes on TH, then the next phase we can get them all on Epi.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:I'm getting paranoid. Epig's tying vote is more damning than anything on TH. To me, he's the better choice. Something is starting to smell off.
Both are obvious mafia imo. I just have a theory that TH is Jo, so TH makes more sense to lynch first. Epi definitely should be lynched, but trying a flip now will only result in our votes being split and mafia last second voting a civ out.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Alright I will switch back to th to keep the majority but I still think epig is the better choice
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

I am good. Turnip Head knows it.

Turnip Head is good. I know it.

I look forward to DrumBeats fucking this up for everybody. I love hubris and how it all comes tumbling down.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I want to see DrumBeats' reaction to this. Turnip Head is good.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by DFaraday »

Epi, why did you vote Bea rather than DB, since your issues seem primarily to be with him?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:Epi, why did you vote Bea rather than DB, since your issues seem primarily to be with him?
Because I don't give a shit anymore.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Re: The Office [POLLS]

Post by Dom »

Who killed INH?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:43 pm

bea
Epignosis (15) 6%
DFaraday
No votes
Drumbeats
No votes
enrique
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Turnip Head
DrumBeats (5), LoRab (7), DFaraday (10), timmer (12) 25%
timmer
No votes
Dom himself!
Scotty (1), Quin (2), Golden (3), Dom (4), S~V~S (6), Bubbles (8), insertnamehere (9), juliets (11), Dex (13), indiglo (14), JaggedJimmyJay (16) 69%
Total votes : 16
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Going with th since no one seems to have a viable other option but me and I know I'm civ.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

How Dare You?

Turnip Head has been lynched. He was Kelly.
You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Thanks for the game, Dom!
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Is it just me or looking at Kelly's role, does anyone else think Kelly finding Ryan converted Kelly to mafia? I don't recall anybody asking questions the last phase or two.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Or maybe TH was still civ, and Epi was Jan - the BTSC would explain why a civ TH would be so confident Epi was town. Idk. I'm also wondering if maybe TH did find Ryan, it didn't convert him, and found out Bea was Ryan. If that were the case though, I think TH would have been crumbling us more this phase rather than the idgaf situation.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Don't forget to vote in the poll. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:Or maybe TH was still civ, and Epi was Jan - the BTSC would explain why a civ TH would be so confident Epi was town. Idk. I'm also wondering if maybe TH did find Ryan, it didn't convert him, and found out Bea was Ryan. If that were the case though, I think TH would have been crumbling us more this phase rather than the idgaf situation.
You are a clown.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

SECOND CHANCE VOTE HELL YEAH. Let's talk about this civs - Which dead players do we trust the most, both on a judgement level and on them being civ?

I for sure think that:
Elochin
Leetic
SVS

Should not return. All of them have a relative chance of being mafia because Eloh and Leetic died on the same night, meaning one was for sure not a scum kill. There has still been no explanation for SVS's forced vote and we have next to no roles left to reveal.

Personally, I think we should bring Scotty back. He was active when he was here, which is important. He died after Scranton Strangler was dead, which means that could not have been the cause of his kill. He died relatively recently too so he should have less catching up.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Or maybe TH was still civ, and Epi was Jan - the BTSC would explain why a civ TH would be so confident Epi was town. Idk. I'm also wondering if maybe TH did find Ryan, it didn't convert him, and found out Bea was Ryan. If that were the case though, I think TH would have been crumbling us more this phase rather than the idgaf situation.
You are a clown.
K thx for the kind words.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm so lost. I've been lost since day 1.

Did DB lead me happily down the garden path here?
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

I was likely wrong about TH is what happened. Might not have been because looking at Kelly's role she can get promoted when she finds Ryan. Ryan is mafia. She could have been promoted to mafia, hence why nobody has been talking in questions the last two phases.

I'm still relatively sure Epi is mafia, the instant case drop on INH to bea when Espers was almost lynched makes me confident there. And I'll keep pushing this no matter how many petty insults Epi throws at me for doing so.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DrumBeats wrote:SECOND CHANCE VOTE HELL YEAH. Let's talk about this civs - Which dead players do we trust the most, both on a judgement level and on them being civ?

I for sure think that:
Elochin
Leetic
SVS

Should not return. All of them have a relative chance of being mafia because Eloh and Leetic died on the same night, meaning one was for sure not a scum kill. There has still been no explanation for SVS's forced vote and we have next to no roles left to reveal.

Personally, I think we should bring Scotty back. He was active when he was here, which is important. He died after Scranton Strangler was dead, which means that could not have been the cause of his kill. He died relatively recently too so he should have less catching up.
I was actually going to suggest Scotty, as well. He was one of the most active players and has likely been continuing to pay attention because he died so recently. I also felt pretty good about him throughout the game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:I was likely wrong about TH is what happened. Might not have been because looking at Kelly's role she can get promoted when she finds Ryan. Ryan is mafia. She could have been promoted to mafia, hence why nobody has been talking in questions the last two phases.

I'm still relatively sure Epi is mafia, the instant case drop on INH to bea when Espers was almost lynched makes me confident there. And I'll keep pushing this no matter how many petty insults Epi throws at me for doing so.
You're arrogant and don't listen is what happened. You are bad.

For everybody else: TH said I was good. Go see. He had a way of knowing.

Stop letting DB lead you.

I was silenced by the way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Come on DrumBeats. Tell me more about how I'm bad.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

I'd like to be brought back, but some guy was all like, nah, fuck you man. :meany:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:I was likely wrong about TH is what happened. Might not have been because looking at Kelly's role she can get promoted when she finds Ryan. Ryan is mafia. She could have been promoted to mafia, hence why nobody has been talking in questions the last two phases.

You're arrogant and don't listen is what happened. You are bad.

For everybody else: TH said I was good. Go see. He had a way of knowing.

Stop letting DB lead you.

I was silenced by the way.
Says the one who literally is just throwing insults instead of trying to contribute rn. I feel like I have to lead things right now because just about everybody else is inactive to some degree. That's why I want Scotty back, another active civ to take pressure off my shoulders here.

TH's way of knowing is by finding Ryan. Ryan is bad.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Its awfully cold out here, guys. I would very much like to be employed again. I made friends with a rat that has taken shelter with me in this lean-to garbage heap. His name is Bubbles and he tells me he was a Vietnam War vet.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Golden »

I deserve a first chance :pout:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

I'd advise people not to vote for me as I don't have access to a computer right now.

Not that anyone was clamoring to bring me back anyway, but you know.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Well fuck. I'm sorry th. :( that's what I get for going against my gut. :(

I still have a civ role in mind for epi that isn't Pam. Unless I'm dumb. Which is likely.

Epi do you think drumbeats is bad or just following bad theory? If you gave me the botd and allowed that I could be civ, who else would you like to see looked at?

Drumbeats - besides epi, who else do you think is bad and why?

As for the poll, I'm torn between Scotty and indi. I'd love to see wabbit back cuz his ass kicking is what we deserve, but who knows if he's been keeping up....
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Voted rabbit. Dude never had a chance.
My siggie.

Return to “Previous Jobs”