Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Horseshit. You heard the lady.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 20

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:
Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Dom is bad.

He's poking at Lorabbit's twirlibirdimarks after I already inqured about them. While not being directly opportunistic, he's looking for reasons to vote.
Don't be a ninny.
I have reasons for asking LoRab questions. I'm not looking to vote for her.
And those are? I find this especially odd since I had already asked.
Don't be such a particular Patricia!
I want to know if LoRab thought you were serious. Your response was, "WAHT".
Are our reactions really the same?
sig wrote:Don't be a negative Nancy also don't be a deceitful man we can have evidence day one BigDamnhere.

@Dom Don't be so silent dont be so quiet, come and have a chat with me.

Don't be a spoil sport Soko, I'm joking of course I'm getting good vibes from you.
Don't be a poophead. I'm playing Fallout 4.
Elohcin wrote:
sig wrote:
LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Eloh says she doesn't have information, and your reaction implies that only mafia have information on the poll. Why?
I said it was strange and an attempt to look townie yes. I think it would be odd for a member of the town to make that type of post about having information since to me it implies guilt/an attempt to hide that you have information, there'd be no reason for a town Eloh to try and do that in my opinion. It was a very minor thing, but worth pointing out.
Or it's what she would say if she didn't have any information on the poll and felt like commenting on it.
Why comment that you don't have any information it makes no sense, and I see no reason for it. Unless your mafia trying to integrate into the game and look civve don't be a blind man to this Epi.
Don't be such a experienced player who plays at ignorance.

Seriously--It is rarer to see a day 0 when someone doesn't ask if anyone has info than no one asking. Plus, if someone is a baddie who has info, they tend to lay low and pretend they have no info; it is not logcial that they'd ask.

Your accusation of Eloh makes no sense.

Sig: Don't be such a manipulator of information to make people look bad.

Everyone: Don't be believers of false information.
Don't be a hostile witness! I'm not feigning ignorance, and in fact the only reason I pointed it out is due to my experience.

AGAIN ELOH DIDNT ASK which is what you said, so why are you saying she asked?

MY THEORY IS THIS Eloh asked in mafia chat and Lorab slipped up and thinks she asked in real chat. How else would she confuse to such an extent that Eloh never asked about poll information? Also notice she says I'm being manipulative? That is a classic baddie attempt to not only disprove what I say but make me look bad. She also says don't believe in false information but hasn't once pointed to what I said which is false information, in fact she is the only one spreading false information by saying Eloh asked a question which she didn't ask.
Don't be a cow everyone see the truth don't be a coward come out and speak agaisnt Lorab and Eloh and finally don't be a bumbling baboon see through the mist of deception created by Lorab and Eloh.
Oh my goodness. Sig, please don't let Lorab's ignorance make up your mind about me. This is crazy. I didn't create any kind of mist of deception. Someone asked if anyone had info on the Day 0 poll and I said, "not me." THAT WAS IT!!! I think I might have even given a sad face b/c when I wrote it I was thinking, "why can't I ever get any info on a poll when there is info to be handed out?"

Seriously, if y'all are going to follow sig's thoughts here and lynch me b/c of this sometime down the road, just go ahead and do it already. I don't want to waste my time and energy on a game where people are going to say I am bad b/c of this stupidity. I really wanted to play this game too, but man....this is horseshit.
Now sig, don't be a broken record here, but I think that this is civ Eloh talking right here.

I'll get to the earlier stuff later.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

BigDamnHero wrote:Also, I dont wanna be a nitpicking nancy, but why does it say it still say Day 0?
sig wrote:Don't be a negative Nancy also don't be a deceitful man we can have evidence day one BigDamnhere.
Don't be a repetitive Robert...and don't be confusing doubtful with deceitful. No deception here because deceivers doubt their dubious deeds will ever be discovered. Decide to dwell on digging up dirt that doesn't direct towards our innocent denizens.

:confused2:

OK, that was definitely drivel. Don't be like me...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Well okay that is good enough for me at the time, also I just added mist of deception since it sounded good. :P

Though one thing I do find odd is that nobody is taking this serious at all except for me, and you/Lorab fighting agaisnt it, yet you make it out to be that your about to be lynched or that there is even a motion to lynch you and saying you don't want to put effort into a game if you're going to be lynched. Yet as I said not a single person has even mentioned maybe lynching you, I haven't even pushed for you to be lynched or said that I'd vote for you. So I do think your reaction to this is very odd.

I also hope this doesn't make you not want to play I saw something I found odd and went with it when I got a reaction from people, which is what I always try (and usually fail/get lynched) when I play mafia.

linki:
Dom Don't be a man frozen in time play fallout 3 instead.
Okay I'll lay off Eloh, I'm most likely wrong anyway.
but don't be a sympathetic dodo head about this. :ponder:

Also and this is perhaps the most important part don't be a member of the Institute and Don't be a member of the BoS the only way to go is the Railroad.

linki 2: Don't be a foolhardy fool I wasn't being repetitive at all.
Don't be a drivel creating driveler.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I just installed Fallout 3 but haven't played it yet. :sigh:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:I just installed Fallout 3 but haven't played it yet. :sigh:
You should it's a great game the best in the series in my opinion it just ends up being a bigish time commitment.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

BigDamnHero wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:Also, I dont wanna be a nitpicking nancy, but why does it say it still say Day 0?
Don't be a repetitive Robert...and don't be confusing doubtful with deceitful. No deception here because deceivers doubt their dubious deeds will ever be discovered. Decide to dwell on digging up dirt that doesn't direct towards our innocent denizens.

I want to say don't be an alliterative Albert. But I definitely want you to be an Alliterative Albert. Can someone be an Assonant Alice? :D

No... don't be an Assonant Alice-- that's me. :D
sig wrote:Well okay that is good enough for me at the time, also I just added mist of deception since it sounded good. :P

Though one thing I do find odd is that nobody is taking this serious at all except for me, and you/Lorab fighting agaisnt it, yet you make it out to be that your about to be lynched or that there is even a motion to lynch you and saying you don't want to put effort into a game if you're going to be lynched. Yet as I said not a single person has even mentioned maybe lynching you, I haven't even pushed for you to be lynched or said that I'd vote for you. So I do think your reaction to this is very odd.

I also hope this doesn't make you not want to play I saw something I found odd and went with it when I got a reaction from people, which is what I always try (and usually fail/get lynched) when I play mafia.

linki:
Dom Don't be a man frozen in time play fallout 3 instead.
Okay I'll lay off Eloh, I'm most likely wrong anyway.
but don't be a sympathetic dodo head about this. :ponder:

Also and this is perhaps the most important part don't be a member of the Institute and Don't be a member of the BoS the only way to go is the Railroad.

linki 2: Don't be a foolhardy fool I wasn't being repetitive at all.
Don't be a drivel creating driveler.
Don't be stuck under a vault, dude. I've beated Fallout 3 like 55 times. :D It's my last summer before "real life" starts and I'm gonna play the game that I've been dying to since I bought it in November. :p Don't be a Walkabout Agent to my John Locke :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I just installed Fallout 3 but haven't played it yet. :sigh:
You should it's a great game the best in the series in my opinion it just ends up being a bigish time commitment.
Best DLC's I've seen from a game in a long, long time.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom don't be a an old man play fallout 3 again. :P
However, if you do play fallout 4 don't be a radical synth, remember you can play 100% pacifist in fallout 4, so don 't be a evil warmongering Ewok
:nicenod:

You are right about the DLC, but don't be a survivalist who gets eaten by aliens if you do play them. :ninja:
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

BigDamnHero wrote:
LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Eloh says she doesn't have information, and your reaction implies that only mafia have information on the poll. Why?
I said it was strange and an attempt to look townie yes. I think it would be odd for a member of the town to make that type of post about having information since to me it implies guilt/an attempt to hide that you have information, there'd be no reason for a town Eloh to try and do that in my opinion. It was a very minor thing, but worth pointing out.
Or it's what she would say if she didn't have any information on the poll and felt like commenting on it.
Why comment that you don't have any information it makes no sense, and I see no reason for it. Unless your mafia trying to integrate into the game and look civve don't be a blind man to this Epi.

Seriously--It is rarer to see a day 0 when someone doesn't ask if anyone has info than no one asking. Plus, if someone is a baddie who has info, they tend to lay low and pretend they have no info; it is not logcial that they'd ask.

Be, or don't be...there is no try!
Don't be such a Yoda.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

LoRab wrote:Don't be such a Yoda.
Don't be a stranger....doesn't an old friend warrant a hello or welcome back??? :pout:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Dom wrote: ??????
Don't be a questioning questioner, LoRab. :meany:

What do you mean by these question marks?
[/quote]

Don't be such a questioner of a questioning questioner, Dom. Really, I was just not getting what he was saying and was attempting to ask what he meant.
sig wrote:
LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:

Don't be a hostile witness! I'm not feigning ignorance, and in fact the only reason I pointed it out is due to my experience.

MY THEORY IS THIS Eloh asked in mafia chat and Lorab slipped up and thinks she asked in real chat. How else would she confuse to such an extent that Eloh never asked about poll information? Also notice she says I'm being manipulative? That is a classic baddie attempt to not only disprove what I say but make me look bad. She also says don't believe in false information but hasn't once pointed to what I said which is false information, in fact she is the only one spreading false information by saying Eloh asked a question which she didn't ask.
Don't be a cow everyone see the truth don't be a coward come out and speak agaisnt Lorab and Eloh and finally don't be a bumbling baboon see through the mist of deception created by Lorab and Eloh.
Don't be such a I don't really have words to describe.

I mis-saw who said what when I looked at the quotes. That's all. But still, throwing out that she doesn't have info still doesn't strike me as suspish.

And the theory of your speculation does not actually make much sense at all to me as something that anyone would actually do.

And I never said you were being manipulative. I said you were manipulating information. There is a difference. Perhaps a semantic difference. But don't be an anisemantic poster.

I was asking questions and disagreeing with you. That's really all. I wasn't accusing you. I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I was just disagreeing. That you overreacted and accused me of being bad as a result makes me eyeball you. Don't be a misrepresenting misrepresenter. Also, don't be a switcherooer.

And don't be a person who uses women and cows in the same sentence. It just isn't a good thing. Ever.

linkitis: (and, to all: don't be a person that doesn't know where that phrase comes from). @Diggz: :bighug: Many glomps to you!!!!!! Welcome back. Missed you. Don't be a guestage. And, please, don't be a person that doesn't get references to old roles.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:Dom don't be a an old man play fallout 3 again. :P
However, if you do play fallout 4 don't be a radical synth, remember you can play 100% pacifist in fallout 4, so don 't be a evil warmongering Ewok

You are right about the DLC, but don't be a survivalist who gets eaten by aliens if you do play them. :ninja:
Don't be ridonkulous-- how old were you when Fallout 3 came out? 9? :p

Love the game, but graphics and physics are hard to even look at. Don't be a hipster. :p
BigDamnHero wrote:
LoRab wrote:Don't be such a Yoda.
Don't be a stranger....doesn't an old friend warrant a hello or welcome back??? :pout:
Don't be an attention hog. :meany:

welcome back, friend <3<3<3

LoRab wrote:
Dom wrote: ??????
Don't be a questioning questioner, LoRab. :meany:

What do you mean by these question marks?
Don't be such a questioner of a questioning questioner, Dom. Really, I was just not getting what he was saying and was attempting to ask what he meant.
[/quote]
Don't be a point misser-- how do you feel about this now? Do you feel like you got the answers you were looking for?

Now Wilgy, don't be a miscontruer here. ;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thread, don't be a nightmare to read here.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Dom wrote: Don't be a point misser-- how do you feel about this now? Do you feel like you got the answers you were looking for?

Now Wilgy, don't be a miscontruer here. ;)
Don't be a pedantic pink poser.

OK, you weren't being. But I couldn't come up with a good don't be a...

I still have no idea what he was saying in that post. But I'm not overly worried about it. I also have a headache, so I assume that I'm probably just not thinking clearly.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

Also never saw this if that makes a diff re options.

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(

In other news, I have strong town reads for Epi, Wilgy and Elohcin. I'll elaborate on that later.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

SokothQultuq wrote:Wow.... thats a whole lotta tossing around of some random stuff.

I'm just say'n. Don't be a spouse wacker! I mean seriously who does their husband in at the very beginning of your game. Its totally not cool. Where's the vote for SpaceDaisy?

So I suppose we cannot take people and shove them under a hot bright light and interrogate them to find out who done it. How do we solve a mystery such as this? Don't be a Psychic Detective... they certainly lack reputation...

It's hard to just throw out names on the first day.
Throw out some names, friend. Who's caught your eye so far, good or bad?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

LoRab wrote: @Diggz: :bighug: Many glomps to you!!!!!! Welcome back. Missed you. Don't be a guestage. And, please, don't be a person that doesn't get references to old roles.
Don't be like that...how could I EVER forget...uhhhmmm.....that one....OH! And that time...ahhhh....y'know...with that thing...and the stuff... :huh:
Epignosis wrote:Thread, don't be a nightmare to read here.
Don't be naive... :grin:

and now for a musical interlude...

BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

ok...I don't wanna be "that guy"...but this is starting to feel more like a curse than a challenge... :srsnod: :fist:
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matt »

Checking in. I'll have time to read the thread tomorrow after work.

Peace
Image Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Matt wrote:Checking in. I'll have time to read the thread tomorrow after work.

Peace
Don't be late... :nicenod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

Hi guys, I knew this was going to happen but it happened sooner rather than later.

I will have internet only at work for the next 2 to 3 weeks, so no night or weekends. I have spotty 4G in my apartment, so I am not going to post on phone since it is infuriatingly unreliable.

Will do my best to get caught up today, and again, my apologies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Lalalalalala still haven't checked my Role Pm. This is slightly fun except for the fact that I am one of the low posters I would normally vote for in day 1.

I don't have a lot of time so I'm changing things up:

Scotty's Mafia Pick-of-Day (TM):

Sig/Sukoth/Dom

Sig, don't be a Donald Trump!
I think sig is talking too much to be civ. I think he is trying to maintain a civ appearance by talking almost as much as my great aunt Kathy.

Sukoth, don't be a crappy Star Trek sequel!
I liked the first 2 in this new franchise, and after seeing the last one, I fear we're headed into bad pastures. Don't head down bad pastures. Too much CGI and green screen can kill the practicality of a movie, just like your feigned interest in the thread can give you the guise to appear civ.

Dom, don't be my uncle Sean's liver!
He drinks a lot, and he might need to get a transplant soon. This is serious business. The liver is only there as a placeholder until he gets a new one, just like your posts. I don't like em.

Aight, now to look at my role card.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Good news! I'm not bad! :phew:

I also want to state that Wilgy is DEFINITELY not a doctor. That is all.
Dont be a lying Doctorpants like Wilgy
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:
sig wrote:Dom don't be a an old man play fallout 3 again. :P

Don't be ridonkulous-- how old were you when Fallout 3 came out? 9? :p

Love the game, but graphics and physics are hard to even look at. Don't be a hipster. :p

Don't be an ageist Dom! and I was 10 not 9 thank you very much. :P
Also don't be such a purest the graphics are great! And I'm not a hipster I just like retro games. :omg:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:Lalalalalala still haven't checked my Role Pm. This is slightly fun except for the fact that I am one of the low posters I would normally vote for in day 1.

Sig/Sukoth/Dom

I think sig is talking too much to be civ. I think he is trying to maintain a civ appearance by talking almost as much as my great aunt Kathy.

I liked the first 2 in this new franchise, and after seeing the last one, I fear we're headed into bad pastures. Don't head down bad pastures. Too much CGI and green screen can kill the practicality of a movie, just like your feigned interest in the thread can give you the guise to appear civ.

He drinks a lot, and he might need to get a transplant soon. This is serious business. The liver is only there as a placeholder until he gets a new one, just like your posts. I don't like em.

Don't be a Hillary Scotty! Look at your role card and no pleading the fifth either :P
I disagree, I'm talking more day 1 than I do in some games yes, but that's just because I'm excited to play a game since I haven't played in a bit. So Scotty don't be a cruzbot about this and betray me. :srsnod:
So me posting isn't an indication that I'm bad or that I'm good. Some games I post more and some I post less. It usually isn't a reflection on my alignment.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

And SVS response.

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Don't be a Regretful Randy, sig. i went back, as promised, and think your point on Eloh is rather moot. I can see Elo doing that regardless of alignment.

However....
Don't be a Vague Veronica-- what's so strange about what SVS said and why did you drop it?

Don't be an Ignoring Ivan. ;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, what's so strange about it? Every game we play you find one of my remarks to be *odd* or *strange*. Maybe you just thing *I* am odd or strange, and we don't think even remotely alike. Since you seem to find most things I say to be odd in pretty much every game, I think this is the case. I certainly find many of your remarks to be at odds with mine, but I know that this is a matter of just not particularly understanding each others thought processes, and is not alignment indicative.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I just caught up on the posts from last night.
Quin wrote:This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
rabbit8 wrote:

And SVS response.

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

In other news, I have strong town reads for Epi, Wilgy and Elohcin. I'll elaborate on that later.
I have words for myself:
Dom, don't be a Repeating Ronnie.
Scotty wrote:Dom, don't be my uncle Sean's liver!

Don't be an RNC speaker: quantify the problem. Explain. Scotty, you say my posts are just "placeholder", what does that even mean?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:Good news! I'm not bad! :phew:

Lies!

Lol, actually yes Dom. They were the same. Just because LoRab quoted you instead of me doesn't change the intent of your post. What was it without saying "Don't be dat boi (oh shit, waddup) who's barling at nothing?"
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:

Lies!

Lol, actually yes Dom. They were the same. Just because LoRab quoted you instead of me doesn't change the intent of your post. What was it without saying "Don't be dat boi (oh shit, waddup) who's barling at nothing?"
Don't be a confounding Caitlyn.
Your post was vague. Your post didn't elicit specific thoughts or clarification out of LoRab's post. In fact, I read it as a jokey-Wilgy post.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 11

Post by rabbit8 »

BigDamnHero wrote:

WTF? Is this serious?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Lies!

Your post was vague. Your post didn't elicit specific thoughts or clarification out of LoRab's post. In fact, I read it as a jokey-Wilgy post.
How does WAHT and "what blah blah question marks" not translate to the same thing Dom? I'm always serious, or did you forget that?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:
Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Lies!

How does WAHT and "what blah blah question marks" not translate to the same thing Dom? I'm always serious, or did you forget that?
-_-
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I rest my case
Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I am here now. Catching up.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

sig wrote:
I get why a town Elo would want to hide certain information, but to me, I would think more information that is out in the open would be more beneficial for the town.

Of course, if she actually revealed said info, there is also no way to know yet is Elo is civ or bad. Sooooo....double-edged sword and whatnot. :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I predict nine missing votes.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Spacedaisy wrote::haha:

I thought he just quoted your post because he was excited to see you playing, not because of the content. But maybe I misunderstood and he meant bea talked you into playing. I'm sure she probably had a lot more to do with it than me, LOL. Either way, I'm glad you're here!
Yeah, I was referring to the fact that bea had talked him into playing lol.

But I am both shocked and excited that BDH is here! :omg:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

insertnamehere wrote:
Don't be so judgmental of my judgyness. :ponder: Yes that works.
I wouldn't lynch Eloh based on one little thing, but I thought it was worth pointing out jsut like I pointed out the thing with SVS which didn't get nearly as much attention. It does make me thing maybe I was right about Eloh and her team mates are defending her so much, either way don't be so defense it looks odd.
:P
Ehhhhh. The more I look over it, it really does seem like jokey Day 0 stuff. Especially the SVS and rabbit thing, given their long mafia history. And I'm just not seeing it now with Eloh.

Plus I'm not sure how much you can read into a Day 0 without any voting history.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:I predict nine missing votes.
Don't be a depressing Danny Epi.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

And SVS response.

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

Don't be a Regretful Randy, sig. i went back, as promised, and think your point on Eloh is rather moot. I can see Elo doing that regardless of alignment.

However....
Don't be a Vague Veronica-- what's so strange about what SVS said and why did you drop it?

Don't be an Ignoring Ivan. ;)
Don't be a rambunctious Romney Dom, quit it with the Don't be a something or other thingys, that lynch immunity thing is mine. :noble:

DrWilgy wrote:

Lies!

Don't be a confounding Clarence Wilgy explain your logic and your vote please.

I also find it odd Scotty said he didn't look at his role card for so long?

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Don't be so judgmental of my judgyness. :ponder: Yes that works.
I wouldn't lynch Eloh based on one little thing, but I thought it was worth pointing out jsut like I pointed out the thing with SVS which didn't get nearly as much attention. It does make me thing maybe I was right about Eloh and her team mates are defending her so much, either way don't be so defense it looks odd.
:P
Ehhhhh. The more I look over it, it really does seem like jokey Day 0 stuff. Especially the SVS and rabbit thing, given their long mafia history. And I'm just not seeing it now with Eloh.

Plus I'm not sure how much you can read into a Day 0 without any voting history.
Don't be a Buzzlightyear to my Woody bwt, but okay who do you plan to vote for today and why?
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
I mean, your wife can defend herself without you jumping in, right? :confused:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

BigDamnHero wrote:Im a manof honor and a manof my word. In the sign up thread I said who I was voting for and so im afollowing through with that. NO ONE should follow my lead...
*vote sig*
This actually takes a lot of guts. I applaud you, sire. :clap:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah, what's so strange about it? Every game we play you find one of my remarks to be *odd* or *strange*. Maybe you just thing *I* am odd or strange, and we don't think even remotely alike. Since you seem to find most things I say to be odd in pretty much every game, I think this is the case. I certainly find many of your remarks to be at odds with mine, but I know that this is a matter of just not particularly understanding each others thought processes, and is not alignment indicative.
I found it odd, since I never recall you saying "OMG lol no" before. Maybe you have and I missed it. However, that specific response to Rabbit seemed like a baddies way of answering that question. Now you might say Sig don't be a Llama about this, since yes Llama does use that logic however, my response would be don't be a disbeliever in weird or strange game styles. In which you would say Sig don't be a lynch mob creater, in which I would say don't be a Hiding Hyde. Or something like that. :workit:

linki: See that is one reason I did continue to push it since both Epi and Lorab seemed to jump to Eloh defense very quickly.
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Elohcin wrote:
sig wrote:
LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:

Oh my goodness. Sig, please don't let Lorab's ignorance make up your mind about me. This is crazy. I didn't create any kind of mist of deception. Someone asked if anyone had info on the Day 0 poll and I said, "not me." THAT WAS IT!!! I think I might have even given a sad face b/c when I wrote it I was thinking, "why can't I ever get any info on a poll when there is info to be handed out?"

Seriously, if y'all are going to follow sig's thoughts here and lynch me b/c of this sometime down the road, just go ahead and do it already. I don't want to waste my time and energy on a game where people are going to say I am bad b/c of this stupidity. I really wanted to play this game too, but man....this is horseshit.
Yeah, I'm going to put Eloh in my 'civ' column after this.

Sig, I really feel like you're starting to do a bit too much of :dead horse:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

sig wrote:Well okay that is good enough for me at the time, also I just added mist of deception since it sounded good. :P

Okay, I can believe this. Seems genuine to me.

Sig, I don't think it's that nobody is taking you seriously. I think it's just that your questioning of Eloh's statement appears really out-of-context given there isn't much to back it up yet. I think it's more one of those little tidbits that you keep on the backburner as the game progresses, and go back to it if you start to find more suspicious activity from Eloh.

That and I think a lot of players find it odd when someone start building a case (not saying you wanted to lynch her here) on somebody based off a Day 0 post.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
I mean, your wife can defend herself without you jumping in, right? :confused:
When she's asleep?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Quin wrote:This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
rabbit8 wrote:

And SVS response.

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

I disagree. I think SVS' response to rabbit was much more jokey, and relates back to the fact they have a very long history together with mafia.

Don't be a nub like rabbit. :P
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Scotty wrote:Lalalalalala still haven't checked my Role Pm. This is slightly fun except for the fact that I am one of the low posters I would normally vote for in day 1.

Sig/Sukoth/Dom

Generally though, I find that to be the case when players are posting more for style than substance. With sig's post, there is at least meat on the bones and he is going after game-related content.

Now THAT would be more comparable to a baddie hiding, if you believe he's just posting to appear to be active without any content. And from what I've seen from Sukoth, I would agree there.

I partially agree with your assessment of Dom. I feel like he had some questions for Lorab, but a lot of the Fallout talk feels 50/50 to me (half interested in the topic, and half fluff/filler.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”