Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Russtifinko »

Also, since I never saw a response to this question, whoever posted it: yes, votes do seem to be changeable.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Elohcin »

You know....It may seem a little opportunistic, I understand that. But since votes are changable, I will go ahead and vote sig now and if I can come back and change it, I may. He is just the only one I have ANYTHING to go on.
sig wrote:FIRST.......................................SECOND

Lets lynch Elohcin day 1 for stealing my first.
He was out to get me from the beginning, I tell ya.
sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

Also never saw this if that makes a diff re options.

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(
Day 0 and he seems to be trying too hard to find something on someone.

Okay, so I just saw that there may be another option for me to vote. Niju. She has posted ONCE all game (Day 0). I know it's early and Niju is a quiet player. She usually posts only once a day. However, its easy for me to tell the difference between her quiet, helpful, civ playstyle and her quiet, laying low, baddie playstyle. I will keep this in mind if I can get back here before EoD. For now, sig, though.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

ooo, I see my vote just put sig in the lead. hmm....
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I like Russ's entrance. I could throw a Matt vote down. I agree that he's usually more involved at this point, even if it is just day 1.
Elohcin wrote:ooo, I see my vote just put sig in the lead. hmm....
Well yeah...everyone had 1 vote..

Switching to Matt
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

SokothQultuq wrote:Quin - No one stands out as of yet to me. Any vote I make right now would be a pure guess.

Scotty - Ouch.... I'm very surprised since your counterpart wrote the thing. I thought it was a great movie. Fantastic. No Lense Flare! Characters with depth, Story with depth. It was actually Star Trek. And its SOkoth. No Sukoth. Why would you insult me so sir. And a vote? I hope it was a well founded vote. One good turn deserves another I suppose.

Scotty only because turnabout is fair play, and I have no other idea at the moment.

Any other questions I missed?
Wait a sec. Everything about this post sucks to me.
"No one stands out to me...would be a pure guess"

You're NO-Uing me isn't a guess at all. This is the easy way out of this. I don't think you are good. Voting back on you.

Also, don't be a Scriphxs Nashunal Spellung Bae Champeen like me. Spell names right! (I'm sorry Sukoth, my autocorrect changed your name if you can believe it.)

As for the recent adaptation: I didn't so much dislike it as I didn't think it was all that memorable. The theme was solid, and I do like Simon Pegg as much as any engineer, but it doesn't make sense that Scotty seemed to have more screen time than Kirk lol.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:Quin - No one stands out as of yet to me. Any vote I make right now would be a pure guess.

Scotty - Ouch.... I'm very surprised since your counterpart wrote the thing. I thought it was a great movie. Fantastic. No Lense Flare! Characters with depth, Story with depth. It was actually Star Trek. And its SOkoth. No Sukoth. Why would you insult me so sir. And a vote? I hope it was a well founded vote. One good turn deserves another I suppose.

Scotty only because turnabout is fair play, and I have no other idea at the moment.

Any other questions I missed?
Wait a sec. Everything about this post sucks to me.
"No one stands out to me...would be a pure guess"

You're NO-Uing me isn't a guess at all. This is the easy way out of this. I don't think you are good. Voting back on you.

Also, don't be a Scriphxs Nashunal Spellung Bae Champeen like me. Spell names right! (I'm sorry Sukoth, my autocorrect changed your name if you can believe it.)

As for the recent adaptation: I didn't so much dislike it as I didn't think it was all that memorable. The theme was solid, and I do like Simon Pegg as much as any engineer, but it doesn't make sense that Scotty seemed to have more screen time than Kirk lol.
Omg it did it again. SOKOTH. There. Sorry mate :disappoint:

SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by SokothQultuq »

NO worries Scotty. LOL I wasnt sure if that was a ploy to get a rise out of me or just a mistake. You answered that question.

I very much so dislike day 1 votes just because its hard to get a read on someone on the first day unless they are blatantly acting out and bad. When people jump on votes like a gas pedal at a red light it worries me and paints a target but that is hard to judge too because its day 1. My vote has no actual bearing yet. It was just a vote of opportunity. You dropped me so I dropped you. 8-)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Dom »

Don't be absent, Sig.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I said I wanted to hear a bit more from Dom, Wilgy, and Quin. And since I said that, I feel like I've heard a bit more from all of them. So now I'm at a loss as to who to vote for today. Let me see if I can find anything.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Well, Soneji replaced in for SVS and has not posted since then. So I am going to put a placeholder vote there for now. Please come play with us kthxbai.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

Gotta vote now, so I'm gonna lay one on Scotty, who's pretty much the only player whose early game tomfoolery pinged me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

2 hours left and not even half have voted? Epi may actually get his prediction right...

Oh well this spread means things are bueno. I haven't read the thread recently but am still ok with Dom dying graphically and horribly... Perhaps Sig as well.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually... This is conflicting. I don't want Sig to die day 1 again regardless of alignment. Sig's been murked early like 3 times in a row. Sig. I think you are bad but want to at least give you day two. Let's vote Dom together.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

Hey guys, so bad news my laptop has died. I'm not sure what's up with it, it won't turn on, but I'm stuck only posting from work, which I'm technically not supposed to do. So I'm going to randomize a vote for today, and then if I must, I'll play catch-up from my phone.
My siggie.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 11

Post by rabbit8 »

Broke phone, waiting in New one, voteing for random, timmer.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:Don't be absent, Sig.
Don't be a faker Dom I'm not absent.

I'm not I still am probably the top poster.

This attempt to lynch me is foolish and wrong and will not succeed I'm not dying day 1 again. :mad:

@Eloh Yeah I was looking for things day 0 I was ready to start the game and not have any more fluff, plus I wanted to get going so I did. I see nothing wrong with this, also what an obvious No U vote.

I'd also like to point out BigDamnHero is voting for me based off of pre game talk as in nobody had their role card talk. This is a perfect cover for a mafia member to do and if not a mafia member a very bad townie. don't be a ignoramus and don't be a dupe lynch someone other than me.
Don't be a person who is hoodwinked by Eloh.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epi has been very absent so far, besides defending Eloh. I dislike this.
Epi don't be a Kayne West come descend and talk to us.

Wilgy still hasn't explained why he wants Dom dead, Wilgy don't be a Silent Sally come talk.
Scotty also never explained why me posting in higher volumes like I've done in multiple town games means I'm mafia. Scotty don't be a unenlightened bum tell me your reasoning.
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

I'm voting Scotty, since he never addressed the points leveled at him, and I don't have any other suspicions at this point.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Yikes, good thing I checked in - didn't realize the poll ended in the afternoon :doh: A few pages to catch up on. Stand by.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Epi has been very absent so far, besides defending Eloh. I dislike this.

Wilgy still hasn't explained why he wants Dom dead, Wilgy don't be a Silent Sally come talk.
Scotty also never explained why me posting in higher volumes like I've done in multiple town games means I'm mafia. Scotty don't be a unenlightened bum tell me your reasoning.
Very absent? Is that what I've been?

My my.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Don't be a dunce be an ace Epi, and vote not for Sig!

Also yes all things considering you've made some posts, but so far haven't said much. :eye:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:

sig wrote:Epi has been very absent so far, besides defending Eloh. I dislike this.

Dom accused you of being absent, and your reaction was to point to your post count...and then accuse me of being "very" absent even though I have the fifth highest post count (not that I think that matters, but you do, since you appealed to it). What was the purpose of that?
sig wrote:This attempt to lynch me is foolish and wrong and will not succeed I'm not dying day 1 again. :mad:

@Eloh Yeah I was looking for things day 0 I was ready to start the game and not have any more fluff, plus I wanted to get going so I did. I see nothing wrong with this, also what an obvious No U vote.

I'd also like to point out BigDamnHero is voting for me based off of pre game talk as in nobody had their role card talk. This is a perfect cover for a mafia member to do and if not a mafia member a very bad townie. don't be a ignoramus and don't be a dupe lynch someone other than me.
"Hoodwinked" implies Eloh is bad, yet you've made no effort to see her lynched...in fact...
sig wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think sig's sus of me, and Lorab for that matter, was a bit opportunistic. It will be something I keep in mind. Maybe I overreacted. But I am tired of being found suspicious for stupid stuff in Mafia. I am calm now :)

BTW, I am not doing any of these "Don't be a _______" phrases b/c I know I would never get the most.
It was early day 0 and I thought I caught something sorry though don't be a worry wart about it I don't think I was right. :bighug:
That was the last thing you said, which implied you didn't suspect her. Yet you called her vote an "obvious NO U" vote. How is that possible if you didn't really suspect her?

Which is it? Do you think she is bad or don't you?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Need to vote now, while I'm on the computer and able to check the site. I'm voting Scotty. I don't get why he would make multiple posts before checking his role card. He hasn't addressed that. Also, his posts have a tone of nonchalance that sounds like it's going back on the wave of (over)confidence that our team had in the office--being almost too casual about things in a way that doesn't ring honest to me.

Scotty, dont be a non role card checking mccheckerson and then not acknowledge that people have called you out on it.

*votes scotty*
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:Thread, don't be a nightmare to read here.
:haha: I understand the contest, but those first few pages were a bit of a nightmare to get through.
Elohcin wrote:
Day 0 and he seems to be trying too hard to find something on someone.

Okay, so I just saw that there may be another option for me to vote. Niju. She has posted ONCE all game (Day 0). I know it's early and Niju is a quiet player. She usually posts only once a day. However, its easy for me to tell the difference between her quiet, helpful, civ playstyle and her quiet, laying low, baddie playstyle. I will keep this in mind if I can get back here before EoD. For now, sig, though.
Do you? :grin: But really, I considered going with what I keep saying I'm going to do every game beginning and go after a super-low poster. Problem is, that happens to be me yet again.

These votes are stupid spread out, and among people I believe have either been simply playful, or really haven't done anything ping-worthy, IMO. I think most very strange behavior Day 1 is avoided by baddies, and the types of things people are voting for (e.g., sig's theorizing, although I'll admit I had to tear myself from a vote for him because temptation but also not wanting to kill the guy AGAIN on Day 1; Scotty's "I haven't looked at my role card!" [because what reason is there for saying this as a baddie? I hope I don't eat my words]) fall into that category of "Why would someone do this Day 1 as a baddie?" I'm not saying it wouldn't happen and hasn't happened, but I'm saying it's not likely, and I avoid voting like that. Really, I found this post by Quin to be subtle, yet suspect:
Quin wrote:This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

Also never saw this if that makes a diff re options.

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(

In other news, I have strong town reads for Epi, Wilgy and Elohcin. I'll elaborate on that later.
He did somewhat elaborate later on the suspicion of SVS, but that's not really what I'm pointing out. What gets me is why he would choose to point out three names and give them "strong town reads" on Day 1, claiming to explain later. Why do this? Buddying? Trying to appear like he's contributing? And why put a target on them? Going back, there isn't really a big reason to pick these three out of the bunch for "strong" town reads. Nah. This is weird. I know it's nitpicky, but it does kind of go with my desire to pick someone quiet(ish), yet subtle, for Day 1, instead of someone who stands out. Gonna vote Quin.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matt »

Catching up and we have about 53 min till poll ends.

At the end of page two, putting a prelim vote on Lorab but it may change before poll ends.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:

Dom accused you of being absent, and your reaction was to point to your post count...and then accuse me of being "very" absent even though I have the fifth highest post count (not that I think that matters, but you do, since you appealed to it). What was the purpose of that?
sig wrote:This attempt to lynch me is foolish and wrong and will not succeed I'm not dying day 1 again. :mad:

"Hoodwinked" implies Eloh is bad, yet you've made no effort to see her lynched...in fact...
sig wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think sig's sus of me, and Lorab for that matter, was a bit opportunistic. It will be something I keep in mind. Maybe I overreacted. But I am tired of being found suspicious for stupid stuff in Mafia. I am calm now :)

BTW, I am not doing any of these "Don't be a _______" phrases b/c I know I would never get the most.
It was early day 0 and I thought I caught something sorry though don't be a worry wart about it I don't think I was right. :bighug:
That was the last thing you said, which implied you didn't suspect her. Yet you called her vote an "obvious NO U" vote. How is that possible if you didn't really suspect her?

Which is it? Do you think she is bad or don't you?
'

I've posted things of substances, most of your posts are one liners with little to no game solving, Dom was trying to create a false narrative about me being absent when I'm not which is the issue with that. She thinks I'm bad and even if she is wrong she'd still be tricking people. Also I needed to do don't be a person tricked by Eloh thing for those points and hoodwinked sounded good. Why are picking at such little things?

I'm unsure if she is bad, I was leaning towards no, but her vote did ping me. Right now I'm null on her.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm voting for Scotty as well, he is a minor ping of mine, and I want to widen the gap between him and me. So it is part self preservation part suspicion.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Are there any big things to pick at?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

sig wrote:I'm voting for Scotty as well, he is a minor ping of mine, and I want to widen the gap between him and me. So it is part self preservation part suspicion.
Not a fan of Scotty either, especially his first post "I haven't checked my role card yet", but what happened to your suss of Lorab? I still have to read pages 4, 5, and 6 so perhaps the answer is there, but if not, what happened?
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:Catching up and we have about 53 min till poll ends.

At the end of page two, putting a prelim vote on Lorab but it may change before poll ends.
Don't be a jerky person who votes for people without giving a reason.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

LoRab wrote:

I liked sig's suss of you based on you sussing him with misinformation.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol just read a post from Scotty on Day 1 where he claims he still hasn't checked his role card. Da fuq?
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Matt wrote:
LoRab wrote:

I liked sig's suss of you based on you sussing him with misinformation.
So did I.

Lorab don't be a thief I already say jerky I think. :P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

said*
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was odd too. But is everyone voting for Scotty cuz he simply said he hadn't checked his role card?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

sig jump back on Lorab and let's see if we can't get others to follow.

Whaaat up
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's see... Baddie team is DF, Dom, Sig.

Matt is a possibility. Matt do you like popcorn?
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:Let's see... Baddie team is DF, Dom, Sig.

Matt is a possibility. Matt do you like popcorn?
If it has insane amounts of butter on it, I do.

Vote for Lorab?
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'll vote for Lorab her odd defense using misinformation pinged me more than Eloh.
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Well I don't think the verdict here is going to change, it looks like Scotty will be found guilty on account of him not knowing what his alignment is. Ha!

Off to get a Lil Caesars lunch combo, be back in a bit.

Linki - Nice sig! Wilgy, follow us my friend. And someone convince others to follow in the next 3 minutes. :)
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm voting sig.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Yeah I did too. He switched way too easily.

Back to getting some Lil Caesars.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wow really? That is a really jerky thing to do after having me switch last minute switch to try and move the lynhc to then switch back. There is no way the mafia isn't colluding agaisnt me and trying not to get Scotty lynched. If they are civ then that is just a really low blow and unsportmanlike. I will be voting for matt tomorrow.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I "switched to easily" Since as I said multiple times I wasn't that invested in a Scotty lynch I switched to lorab since I found her more suspicious and had no reason to vote for Scotty. This was an obvious attempt to get me lynched which is why with less than three minutes left matt switched his vote as did I, to vote Lorab making it possible for Epi and him to tie me with Scotty.

THIS is after he said something positive things about me and negative things about Scotty.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I was already voting you, slick.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol. Sorry sig. I was tempted by the tie, and I think it's silly to vote off Scotty because he was being silly about his role card.

Question...
sig wrote:I will be voting for matt tomorrow.
Does this mean you know you won't be lynched today? :eek:
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

For little to no reason, but I could see you not having anything to do with this. MAtt on the other hand is no doubt mafia for that last minute switching to attempt and save scotty.

It is silly to vote off scotty but you'll vote for me for switching away from scotty since I thought it was also not smart to vote for him. So instead you'll lynch, this makes no sense what so ever you're a baddie.

I feel confident about my chances to live. If I do die, make sure to lynch Matt and then Scotty.
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ah, if I'm lynched for this so be it. But I took a chance. Let's see what happens! :feb:
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oops. I've been gone all day, so if I'm lynched, I stand by what I already posted. I would have voted dog to save myself since he is still sus. It's been a while since I've been this voted on day 1. :scared:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hey DF, what haven't I responded to? Don't be a Declaratory Dennis.

Sorry all, I'm off he grid again today should I be alive after his lynch.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”