Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Thread, don't be a nightmare to read here.
:haha: I understand the contest, but those first few pages were a bit of a nightmare to get through.
Elohcin wrote:
Day 0 and he seems to be trying too hard to find something on someone.

Okay, so I just saw that there may be another option for me to vote. Niju. She has posted ONCE all game (Day 0). I know it's early and Niju is a quiet player. She usually posts only once a day. However, its easy for me to tell the difference between her quiet, helpful, civ playstyle and her quiet, laying low, baddie playstyle. I will keep this in mind if I can get back here before EoD. For now, sig, though.
Do you? :grin: But really, I considered going with what I keep saying I'm going to do every game beginning and go after a super-low poster. Problem is, that happens to be me yet again.

These votes are stupid spread out, and among people I believe have either been simply playful, or really haven't done anything ping-worthy, IMO. I think most very strange behavior Day 1 is avoided by baddies, and the types of things people are voting for (e.g., sig's theorizing, although I'll admit I had to tear myself from a vote for him because temptation but also not wanting to kill the guy AGAIN on Day 1; Scotty's "I haven't looked at my role card!" [because what reason is there for saying this as a baddie? I hope I don't eat my words]) fall into that category of "Why would someone do this Day 1 as a baddie?" I'm not saying it wouldn't happen and hasn't happened, but I'm saying it's not likely, and I avoid voting like that. Really, I found this post by Quin to be subtle, yet suspect:
Quin wrote:This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

Also never saw this if that makes a diff re options.

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(

In other news, I have strong town reads for Epi, Wilgy and Elohcin. I'll elaborate on that later.
He did somewhat elaborate later on the suspicion of SVS, but that's not really what I'm pointing out. What gets me is why he would choose to point out three names and give them "strong town reads" on Day 1, claiming to explain later. Why do this? Buddying? Trying to appear like he's contributing? And why put a target on them? Going back, there isn't really a big reason to pick these three out of the bunch for "strong" town reads. Nah. This is weird. I know it's nitpicky, but it does kind of go with my desire to pick someone quiet(ish), yet subtle, for Day 1, instead of someone who stands out. Gonna vote Quin.
Hi there.

I appreciate your reasoning, but let's elaborate now because it's actually a good time to do so.

My opinion is that the ones who gain the most from being taken off the lynch poll tomorrow are baddies. Wilgy and Elohcin had never once (and were consistent in) avoiding using the 'don't be' phrases. Epignosis did once, but it was quite clearly a joke post. As far as Day 1 goes, those reads are as strong as they get. Conversely, I'm inclined to be most suspicious of those who posted a lot in order to get off the poll tomorrow.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:Also I "switched to easily" Since as I said multiple times I wasn't that invested in a Scotty lynch I switched to lorab since I found her more suspicious and had no reason to vote for Scotty. This was an obvious attempt to get me lynched which is why with less than three minutes left matt switched his vote as did I, to vote Lorab making it possible for Epi and him to tie me with Scotty.

THIS is after he said something positive things about me and negative things about Scotty.
Yeah if you are civ, then I would heavily look towards them
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matt »

Lol. I try to save you, Scotty, and you tell the town to look my way.

Blah.
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:Lol. I try to save you, Scotty, and you tell the town to look my way.

Blah.
My dad took me to Six Flags once.

Once.

Then he left. :shrug2:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, I'm home and the post is incoming as soon as I finish writing it up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Night 1 - Respect the Process

"Shawn, will you quit wasting time? I'm supposed to be at work today, but you drug me out here to investigate with you instead. Don't make me regret it."

"Gus, don't be Hillary after the DNC emails were leaked. You know I have to have my churros before I do any serious investigative work! Respect the process man!"

Gus shook his head, "Somebody has to make some money around here, how else do we pay the electric bill..."

Shawn looked puzzled for a minute, "We pay an electric bill?"

Gus looked worried now, "Shawn, I gave you the check to put in the mail, don't tell me you didn't send it!"

"Oops."

"Come on, son!" Gus exclaimed in aggravation, "now we have to go down to the electric company instead of trying to find MP's killer. Thanks a lot Shawn!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sig escaped the lynch.

It is now Night 1 and you have until 4:30 PM EST tomorrow to turn in your actions. This is 23 hours. The post will go up an hour later.

If you wish to either gift or use an item, you must send a PM to both myself and MP by 4:30 PM EST, just like your night action.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So is sig this Yang dude or a civ with secrets/lynch save item?

Discuss.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh, and even tho it was Epi who steered this lynch mostly with his last minute vote, you're welcome Scotty. :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

The police chief may have stopped the lynch. If not, barring secrets or items, these are the roles sig could be:

Shawn Spencer – Solves clues to Yin and Yang puzzles in an attempt to save their kill target from death. At any point, Shawn may reluctantly ask his father, Henry, for help. In exchange, Shawn must offer an item; if Henry accepts the item, then Shawn’s upcoming lynch vote is worth 2 and Henry’s is worth 0. Due to his keen powers of observation, Shawn may survive attempts on his life. However, as the game progresses, he becomes increasingly distracted and vulnerable to death. (Secrets)

Mr. YangSurvives all lynch attempts.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig is very absent. :meany:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Well, Soneji replaced in for SVS and has not posted since then. So I am going to put a placeholder vote there for now. Please come play with us kthxbai.
Wait, why vote someone who replaced in and thus had less time to post, instead of voting for someone like Matt, who at the time of your post had given himself a deadline to come back and contribute and then missed it? This vote seems hyper-lazy to me.

sig's lynch survival doesn't really give us actionable alignment info, as Epi pointed out. Regardless, trying to lynch him any more seems really counterproductive.
Matt wrote:Oh, and even tho it was Epi who steered this lynch mostly with his last minute vote, you're welcome Scotty. :meany:
But....you cast the tying vote....why not take credit/responsibilty? :confused2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:sig is very absent. :meany:
Don't be a Domish player. :meany:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Matt wrote:So is sig this Yang dude or a civ with secrets/lynch save item?

Discuss.
I'd love to talk about it but I can't I also find it very very bad you ignored the riddle guy and the police chief as well as other secret actions. Instead you bring up an item which we aren't allowed to discuss so why take us to forbidden terrorist? Hoping I slip up and get punished? Don't be a fiendish fiend Matt. :eye:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Epignosis »

There are other issues at play, but I think it's simple for now. Lynching sig next is a waste of time. Move on.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's lynch Dom next.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Hmmm

After doing some detective work, I believe sig is A-okay. Or at the very least, he's not Yin or Yang.

Russ - I have no problem taking credit for the lynch result, but I acknowledge that it would've never gone down like that had I not seen a chance to save Scotty after Epi's vote.

Lol @ Russ calling other votes lazy. Do you even think I'm bad Russ?
Image Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Matt wrote:Hmmm

After doing some detective work, I believe sig is A-okay. Or at the very least, he's not Yin or Yang.

Russ - I have no problem taking credit for the lynch result, but I acknowledge that it would've never gone down like that had I not seen a chance to save Scotty after Epi's vote.

Not sure yet. For now just pointing out a ping.

You say my vote was lazy - please elaborate.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Russtifinko wrote:

I would say that your vote was just as lazy as Bwt's so calling him out on it was a bit ironic. And also, ask Scotty, I don't like peeps getting votes just cuz they haven't posted that much on Day 0/1. Deeeerp.
Image Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Matt wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I would say that your vote was just as lazy as Bwt's so calling him out on it was a bit ironic. And also, ask Scotty, I don't like peeps getting votes just cuz they haven't posted that much on Day 0/1. Deeeerp.
You've failed to offer anything more substantial on HOW my vote was lazy, just reiterated that it was.

I have no problem with people low posting/not posting on Day 1, and I'm like you in that I'm generally suspicious of people who vote them. However, there's a difference between that and saying you're going to post within a certain timeframe and failing to do it, which is what you did.

Yeah, I voted you. You seem to be displeased about it, so in the interest of keeping the conversation useful, I challenge you to this: tell me what exactly about my vote made it lazy, or get over it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
Dom wrote:Don't be absent, Sig.
Don't be a faker Dom I'm not absent.

I'm not I still am probably the top poster.

This attempt to lynch me is foolish and wrong and will not succeed I'm not dying day 1 again. :mad:

@Eloh Yeah I was looking for things day 0 I was ready to start the game and not have any more fluff, plus I wanted to get going so I did. I see nothing wrong with this, also what an obvious No U vote.

I'd also like to point out BigDamnHero is voting for me based off of pre game talk as in nobody had their role card talk. This is a perfect cover for a mafia member to do and if not a mafia member a very bad townie. don't be a ignoramus and don't be a dupe lynch someone other than me.
Don't be a person who is hoodwinked by Eloh.
It took you ages to get back to my question. I don't think you're low posting, but I wanted an answer bc I thought (resutl of lynch gives me pause) you were bad.

Your response, though, I think, was well analyzed by Rob.
DrWilgy wrote:Let's lynch Dom next.
Let's not.

I missed the vote because I had to go into work unexpectedly early. It won't ahppen again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:
sig wrote:

This attempt to lynch me is foolish and wrong and will not succeed I'm not dying day 1 again. :mad:

@Eloh Yeah I was looking for things day 0 I was ready to start the game and not have any more fluff, plus I wanted to get going so I did. I see nothing wrong with this, also what an obvious No U vote.

I'd also like to point out BigDamnHero is voting for me based off of pre game talk as in nobody had their role card talk. This is a perfect cover for a mafia member to do and if not a mafia member a very bad townie. don't be a ignoramus and don't be a dupe lynch someone other than me.
It took you ages to get back to my question. I don't think you're low posting, but I wanted an answer bc I thought (resutl of lynch gives me pause) you were bad.

Am I not allowed to have a life. :confused:

I'm very suspicious of Epi, Matt, and Dom right now. I suspect at least one if mafia, one is potential Ying/Yang, and the other is most likely a civ who I'm wrong about. :ponder:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote: It is now Night 1 and you have until 4:30 PM EST tomorrow to turn in your actions. This is 23 hours. The post will go up an hour later.

If you wish to either gift or use an item, you must send a PM to both myself and MP by 4:30 PM EST, just like your night action.
Hey, players! Just a reminder: Make sure you submit your role PMs and, if you want, item PMs! And please send them to both Spacedaisy and myself. If you have questions, just ask.

Thanks!
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi Sig.

Hi Daisy.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Hi wilgy,

oh and Scotty. However, Scotty can wait and if Matt flips mafia then we should lynch Scotty.
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Russtifinko wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Well, Soneji replaced in for SVS and has not posted since then. So I am going to put a placeholder vote there for now. Please come play with us kthxbai.
Wait, why vote someone who replaced in and thus had less time to post, instead of voting for someone like Matt, who at the time of your post had given himself a deadline to come back and contribute and then missed it? This vote seems hyper-lazy to me.
I missed Matt. I was trying to look at people who hadn't posted much in the game to that point and/or hadn't been around in awhile. I was trying to leave for work and had to do it from memory, so that's probably how I missed Matt.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Also, I would be inclined to move on from sig. I don't think he's the Yin/Yang guy because I don't see that person throwing themselves out in the open and potentially revealing their role this early.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

sig wrote:For little to no reason, but I could see you not having anything to do with this. MAtt on the other hand is no doubt mafia for that last minute switching to attempt and save scotty.

It is silly to vote off scotty but you'll vote for me for switching away from scotty since I thought it was also not smart to vote for him. So instead you'll lynch, this makes no sense what so ever you're a baddie.

I feel confident about my chances to live. If I do die, make sure to lynch Matt and then Scotty.
If you think Matt was trying to save Scotty, wouldn't it make more sense to lynch Scotty first?

@Scotty, I was referring to how your rolecard comments sounded like an attempt at avoiding responsibility in the early going. But now that you've been around contributing, I'm feeling better about you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DFaraday wrote:
sig wrote:For little to no reason, but I could see you not having anything to do with this. MAtt on the other hand is no doubt mafia for that last minute switching to attempt and save scotty.

It is silly to vote off scotty but you'll vote for me for switching away from scotty since I thought it was also not smart to vote for him. So instead you'll lynch, this makes no sense what so ever you're a baddie.

I feel confident about my chances to live. If I do die, make sure to lynch Matt and then Scotty.
If you think Matt was trying to save Scotty, wouldn't it make more sense to lynch Scotty first?

@Scotty, I was referring to how your rolecard comments sounded like an attempt at avoiding responsibility in the early going. But now that you've been around contributing, I'm feeling better about you.
I mean I've hardly been around, but I appreciate that you are content with my contributions. I wouldn't give myself a pass because of my "contributions" thus far.

Anyway, I know my role now and it hasn't changed my opinion. I don't think The Klingon is civ.

I feel like sig is a good person to avoid lynching for now. Still sus of Dom.

Matt, just because you elected to "save" me, that isnt exactly a civ look on day 1. A Mafia would know I am civ, and if sig is in fact civ then that really does nothing for me.

I think Matt could definitely be bad. With Epi, who is exhibiting a little bit of baddie Epi I was teammates with in The Office.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 1

Who killed MP because they want to rule the world?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:33:32 pm

BigDamnHero
Quin (6) 5%

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Bubbles
timmer (12) 5%

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
DrWilgy (5) 5%

DrWilgy
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

insertnamehere
No votes

Lorab
sig (18) 5%

Matt
Russtifinko (8) 5%

nijuukyugou
No votes

Quin
nijuukyugou (16) 5%

rabbit8
No votes

Scotty
SokothQultuq (7), insertnamehere (11), DFaraday (14), LoRab (15) 20%

sig
BigDamnHero (2), Elohcin (9), Epignosis (19), Matt (20) 20%

SokothQultuq
Scotty (10) 5%

S~V~S
No votes

timmer
rabbit8 (13) 5%

Curt Smith from Tears For Fears (Host and Non-player option)
Spacedaisy (1), JaggedJimmyJay (3), MovingPictures07 (4), Metalmarsh89 (17) 20%
Total votes : 20
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If I die look at who I suspected and start lynching them, if I live then I'll give a few more thoughts.
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

If I die...kill EVERYONE cuz none of you deserve to win after letting me perish! :fist: :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2 - Last Night's Gus

Shawn poured himself a bowl of Fruit Loops and milk. Just as he started eating, the door opened and Gus came in the door, and as he came in Shawn could immediately tell something was different.

"What's up with you man?" he asked.

Gus shrugged with an air of feigned nonchalance, "Nothing."

"Nah, something is different. What happened?"

Gus gave the same gesture again and said, "Nothing." It was pretty clear he wanted to tell Shawn but was enjoying the moment.

Shawn gave him a quick once over and quickly observed something scribbled on the palm of Gus' hand as he reached up to brush the end of his nose with his thumb in a "cool guy" move he used.

"Dude, you got a girl!" Shawn exclaimed excitedly.

Gus grinned and replied, "Last night's Gus got game."

"Well that explains why you didn't answer your phone. Good for you buddy!"

"It was amazing Shawn, I said all the right things. She was like putty in my hands, she couldn't get enough."

"Alright man that's enough, I don't need to hear about your kinky Play-Doh fetish. We've got work to do anyway. Come on man, they want us down at the station about the MP murder."

-------------------------------------------------------

No one has been killed by the Crooked Cops.

Matt has been arrested by Juliet O'Hara.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Good luck!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Daisy is at work so I took care of everything this time. All PMs have been sent. If I overlooked you somehow or you have questions, let us both know, and one of us will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Daisy is at work so I took care of everything this time. All PMs have been sent. If I overlooked you somehow or you have questions, let us both know, and one of us will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
And I'm assuming Sig won yesterdays contest?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Well I'm not surprised I believe the mafia attempted to kill me last night and they failed. :keys:

I think, no I'm becoming increasingly confident Epi, Dom, and Matt need to be lynched. One or two are mafia and the other is Ying/Yang. Now this was a mafia kill and I believe it was directed at me since I'm being active and was right about one or multiple mafia members.

Now this is a day 2 read, so I might be wrong, but Epi seems very mafiaish this game not posting much at all and being very under the radar, this is different then his BattleStar gameplay and more like his Turf War gameplay, I hate what Matt did at the end of the last phase this is very very pingy. Dom is a little bit different I just have a really bad gut feeling on him.

also yay I'm off the poll have fun trying to get rid of me again. :p

linki: Of course.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

BigDamnHero wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Daisy is at work so I took care of everything this time. All PMs have been sent. If I overlooked you somehow or you have questions, let us both know, and one of us will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
And I'm assuming Sig won yesterdays contest?
That is correct! Forgot to announce that as well, so thanks for asking.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I didn't get a PM.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Also, I would be inclined to move on from sig. I don't think he's the Yin/Yang guy because I don't see that person throwing themselves out in the open and potentially revealing their role this early.
He didn't exactly throw himself in the open, moreso he was leading a lynch train and his actions lead to more votes. I think it's still likely.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

DFaraday wrote:

Personally, I don't think it's optimal strategy for a baddie team to go for a D1 save. It's been known to happen from time to time, but it basically blows the team up as soon as any one of them get lynched. sig, you seem really confident about Dom, Epi, and Matt. And Scotty by extension. Any posts or behaviors beyond the votes that you could point out as reasons?

Of those, Matt is the only one I'm on right now, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about him. Our last interaction was mildly confrontational and my judgment may be skewed there.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
I missed Matt. I was trying to look at people who hadn't posted much in the game to that point and/or hadn't been around in awhile. I was trying to leave for work and had to do it from memory, so that's probably how I missed Matt.
Fair enough. Thanks for the explanation.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Sig, you think Mafia tried to kill you last night and you survived? What makes you think this?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Well I'm not surprised I believe the mafia attempted to kill me last night and they failed. :keys:

I think, no I'm becoming increasingly confident Epi, Dom, and Matt need to be lynched. One or two are mafia and the other is Ying/Yang. Now this was a mafia kill and I believe it was directed at me since I'm being active and was right about one or multiple mafia members.

Now this is a day 2 read, so I might be wrong, but Epi seems very mafiaish this game not posting much at all and being very under the radar, this is different then his BattleStar gameplay and more like his Turf War gameplay, I hate what Matt did at the end of the last phase this is very very pingy. Dom is a little bit different I just have a really bad gut feeling on him.

All I need to do to not appear "mafiaish" is post a lot? Damn. That's a revelation. :eek: :meany:

Lead the civilians sig. Show us your stuff.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Either sig had a bulletproof vest, is Shawn or he's talking out of his butt :keys:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:Either sig had a bulletproof vest, is Shawn or he's talking out of his butt :keys:
I'm of the latter two opinions. :goofp:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:Either sig had a bulletproof vest, is Shawn or he's talking out of his butt :keys:
Hi, me too. Let's be the bestest of friends.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Hi, me too. Let's be the bestest of friends.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

sig wrote:Well I'm not surprised I believe the mafia attempted to kill me last night and they failed. :keys:

My laptop is still toast so I'm posting from work now that the bosses are gone home... Sig, can you flesh this out? If I'm understanding you, you are suggesting that the late surge against you in the lynch was baddie-led, and you say that Epig, Dom and Matt are the main focus for you. But if this was baddie-led, then doesn't that mean that Scotty should be your #1 priority? There are only 3 baddies... if they were scrambling, it was to save someone no?, so it has to be Scotty who was being saved?

I'm just confused as to why you are suggesting this thought process but including Dom, who didn't vote you, and NOT concentrating on Scotty. Am I misunderstanding?

I'm working off of this:

Scotty

sig

I'll catch furthur up as my workload allows.
My siggie.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

timmer wrote:

My laptop is still toast so I'm posting from work now that the bosses are gone home... Sig, can you flesh this out? If I'm understanding you, you are suggesting that the late surge against you in the lynch was baddie-led, and you say that Epig, Dom and Matt are the main focus for you. But if this was baddie-led, then doesn't that mean that Scotty should be your #1 priority? There are only 3 baddies... if they were scrambling, it was to save someone no?, so it has to be Scotty who was being saved?

I'm just confused as to why you are suggesting this thought process but including Dom, who didn't vote you, and NOT concentrating on Scotty. Am I misunderstanding?

I'm working off of this:

Scotty

sig

I'll catch furthur up as my workload allows.
This is what I did a poor job of trying to express earlier. Thanks, timmer. Also long time, no see! Good to be in a game with you.

So even though I think sig is good, I don't think we should blindly follow him or anything.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Meh. I had a whole post written with quotes and stuff, that I had been putting together througout the day when I had free moments, and entirely lost it. And now far too tired to rewrite it. So, tomorrow.

Also, a lot of it was my building suspicion of Matt, and he's not on the poll, so also meh to that.

Will recreate post tomorrow, regardless.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
Dom wrote:
sig wrote:

Am I not allowed to have a life. :confused:

I'm very suspicious of Epi, Matt, and Dom right now. I suspect at least one if mafia, one is potential Ying/Yang, and the other is most likely a civ who I'm wrong about. :ponder:
Sig, what's your point?
Throw three names out there and say you could be wrong about any of them?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”