Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 2]

Post by DFaraday »

TheKlingonTribbleAlliance wrote: I'm going to take some time to consider the previous nights events and posts carefully there was a lot of interesting things happening.
Secret things, since I don't see a power that would explain Russ' death.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So there has been a host error, and unfortunately, Turnip Head has to replace out of the game. Thankfully we had an immediately willing replacement. He will be replaced by Russtifinko 2.0.

Thanks for helping out TH, and welcome back Russ!
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

OneTooManyConstants wrote:
Turnoffyourphasers wrote: I'm going to take some time to consider the previous nights events and posts carefully there was a lot of interesting things happening.
Secret things, since I don't see a power that would explain Russ' death.
Read the host post again more throughly then and you'll be enlightened to find it's not that secret.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

ScaredLittleB***h wrote:Only baddies play mafia while driving.

MovingPictures07 wrote:So there has been a host error, and unfortunately, Turnip Head has to replace out of the game. Thankfully we had an immediately willing replacement. He will be replaced by Russtifinko 2.0.

Thanks for helping out TH, and welcome back Russ!
Oh you KNOW that's right!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Turnip Head wrote:
Little Timmy wrote:........aaaaaaand I missed the poll. Rats.

Good luck civs! Glad I got to play, even though my time was short.
You were taken so soon. You were so young! :rip:
But it's ok because I'm back!

Things I now believe (though I could in fact be wrong):

1) Scotty is Bad News Bears.
2) He was probably saved on D1, so Matt and/or Epi look pretty darn bad too.

Thoughts?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

BigDamnHero wrote:
MommaBear wrote:
BabyCub wrote:The one thing worse than texting and driving: mafia posting while driving!

DON'T DO IT!
Reading mafia and driving is also bad.
That's what red lights are for! :nicenod:

Also, when you see your pizza guy still parked in front for a while AFTER we deliver your order... :srsnod:

Ok, I should really, REALLY stop... :noble:

SEE!?!?!?! THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY MAFIA!!! It consumes my every moment and then I make bad decisions like marrying someone you meet on the Internet
:haha:

MP WHY ARE YOU NOT A SOCK ANYMORE????
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:
MommaBear wrote:
BabyCub wrote:The one thing worse than texting and driving: mafia posting while driving!

DON'T DO IT!

Also, when you see your pizza guy still parked in front for a while AFTER we deliver your order... :srsnod:

SEE!?!?!?! THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY MAFIA!!! It consumes my every moment and then I make bad decisions like marrying someone you meet on the Internet
:haha:

MP WHY ARE YOU NOT A SOCK ANYMORE????
I am still a sock. :srsnod:
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Dangerous Driver wrote:
TrafficTrolololer wrote:
SafetyPolice wrote:
PracticalityHitler wrote:The one thing worse than texting and driving: mafia posting while driving!

DON'T DO IT!

no but seriously most of my Mafia is while driving. Sometimes I'll turn off and finish things. But I haven't been on Mafia on my computer in a year or so. And sometimes driving is the only time I have.

I'm more nervous about Pokemon Go. I know where the Pokestops are around town because cars will often swerve into me at the same point. Some people just need to learn to multitask. Amateurs..
OK, but seriously...distracted driving, whether texting, or Pokemon Go-ing, or mafia-in is really dangerous. Texting and driving is statistically less safe than drinking and driving. Reading and writing longer blocks of text can only be more dangerous than that. Please find time other than that to mafia.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

BackFromTheDead wrote:
Error404 wrote:
GoneButNotForgotten wrote:........aaaaaaand I missed the poll. Rats.

Thoughts?
So I know there must be rules in place for this, but I'm assuming you can't talk about your precious self life.

I'm wondering what led you to this conclusion in your current role.
Is #2 a separate thought from #1? Or is #1 a conclusion from #2?

Anyone wanna talk about my 9 person train from yesterday ...or start the Scotty-is-bad locomotive again?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

EBWOP: precious = previous

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ThanksMom wrote:
ProbablyDoingSomethingUnsafe wrote: no but seriously most of my Mafia is while driving. Sometimes I'll turn off and finish things. But I haven't been on Mafia on my computer in a year or so. And sometimes driving is the only time I have.

I'm more nervous about Pokemon Go. I know where the Pokestops are around town because cars will often swerve into me at the same point. Some people just need to learn to multitask. Amateurs..
OK, but seriously...distracted driving, whether texting, or Pokemon Go-ing, or mafia-in is really dangerous. Texting and driving is statistically less safe than drinking and driving. Reading and writing longer blocks of text can only be more dangerous than that. Please find time other than that to mafia.
thanks for your well wishes. I understand impaired driving and the risks involved. Not everyone should do it, and I don't do it as often as you probably believe. Just like drinking responsibily if a keen discipline, I think it's imperative that anyone getting distracted while driving is at risk, and no one should be preoccupied if they're not used to it. Everyone drives with one hand every now and then. The trouble lies when some people do it and get too comfortable, or don't have the instincts to correct the vehicle when another idiot is doing idiotic things. Defensive driving is the most important aspect of operating a vehicle IMO, and most of the trouble with being on a phone is that split second distraction when another idiot is running a red light or playing Pokemon Go or imagining they're in a carnival arena playing bumper cars.

So it's a valid argument that one should not be on a phone while driving if not just to have a quicker response time should something spring up. The accidents that make the news, however, are people that literally forget they're driving and stare at the screen too long instead of the road. Or are fiddling in twisty roads that basically require two hands.

I think that some people can be responsible while texting if they are careful. Most people aren't, and fall into a false sense of security. Not in cities around pedestrians, but in bumper to bumper traffic and long stretches of highway.

Anyway, call me irresponsible for being one of those guys on the road, but I often am lombasted at work for having my cell phone out. So driving is my only time to do this sometimes. Its a risk, I know. I already had that talk with Epi, who disapproved of my actions like a good father should, and I appreciate the concern. It's definitely not a popular opinion that I have. :shrug2:

A lot of my posts up until now in this game and in the heist game were made while driving this past week, and instead of subbing out, I chose to be a guy on the road. Sometimes I just gotta play :sigh: I think I have a problem

I'm in NYC now and won't be driving again for like a year, so there's that.

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

BaddieMcBadderson wrote:
BackFromTheDead wrote:
Error404 wrote:

Thoughts?
So I know there must be rules in place for this, but I'm assuming you can't talk about your precious self life.

Anyone wanna talk about my 9 person train from yesterday ...or start the Scotty-is-bad locomotive again?
I never stopped suspecting you, but I'll play your reindeer games.

You have yet to answer the question as to why you posted twice (on 2 different days) without having checked your role, and decided to mention it? I don't think I've seen you even address that, although I could have missed it. But please, tell us, why did you post on both Day 0 and Day 1, without knowing your role?

linkitis: No, it's not just some people that shouldn't do it. And what you say is exactly why it's risky. You think you can do it because you're a good driver, but that's just not how it works. And the accidents that happen (from people I have spoken to, not on the news) are because of the split second that no one thinks about. And I don't think I'm going to convince you, but please tell us when you are driving and where so that we can stay far away from where you are driving. It is as risky to the people around you as it is towards yourself. And yay NYC!! And for you not driving for a while. :)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Even if you think I'm bad for how I've played up until now, can we please keep talking about other alternatives, so its not the Scotty show? I don't even get principal pay for my role.

What do we think about DFaraday being killed by The YinYang twins?

This tells me that Shawn either sucks at solving riddles or the riddle was just too hard. Yin and Yang might be pretty tricksy people that are good with puzzles and riddles.

I think DFaraday was an odd choice and that it was probably one that no one could trace back to the killers.

hey @Matt! Welcome back, I assume. Do you have any thoughts since being thrown in jail?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:
BaddieMcBadderson wrote:
BackFromTheDead wrote:
Error404 wrote:

Thoughts?

I never stopped suspecting you, but I'll play your reindeer games.

You have yet to answer the question as to why you posted twice (on 2 different days) without having checked your role, and decided to mention it? I don't think I've seen you even address that, although I could have missed it. But please, tell us, why did you post on both Day 0 and Day 1, without knowing your role?

linkitis: No, it's not just some people that shouldn't do it. And what you say is exactly why it's risky. You think you can do it because you're a good driver, but that's just not how it works. And the accidents that happen (from people I have spoken to, not on the news) are because of the split second that no one thinks about. And I don't think I'm going to convince you, but please tell us when you are driving and where so that we can stay far away from where you are driving. It is as risky to the people around you as it is towards yourself. And yay NYC!! And for you not driving for a while. :)
Why? Well, honesty for the fun of it. There weren't any roles that I could see as inhibiting my posting (I.e. This role isn't allowed to post) so I didn't think it mattered. And since it was a day 0, I didn't think any roles could use actions on that day.

Just changin it up mostly :grin:

Well put. I hear ya loud and clear. I'm not disagreeing with what you said RE; that split second. That's the reaction time I mentioned. I'm really just justifying my addiction to te game at this point, so my arguments are self-serving. I'm nothing if not honest so I'm not gonna lie and tell you I don't do it.

I guess it's probably not the best time to say I eat while driving too and sometimes drive with my knee? :ninja:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Just a heads up team, I'm going to be postponing the Night post until after I get home tonight probably around 11 PM EST. I apologize for the late hour and the delay, but I need to get it at a time when I won't be forcing Alex to do all the work when he should be focusing on his school work. Thanks for understanding guys!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Kind of glad the night post got delayed honestly. I worked today and then spent the rest of the afternoon and this evening over at a friend's house for a shindig. So needless to say, I have not read or done anything since I last voted. Should be able to catch up tomorrow afternoon after work though.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

I drink and drive. It's okay though. I understand impaired driving and the risks involved, because my life is the only one that matters- not the lives of those I might run into. I don't even do it as often as you probably believe. Everyone drives with one hand every now and then. The trouble lies when people do it and get too comfortable. And come on- the accidents that make the news are just those drinkers who literally forget they are driving.

I'm just justifying my drinking here, but at least I'm honest about it.

If I lost control of my vehicle and killed your kids, you'd understand, right?

Love you Scotty- enough to bring it up again, like a good father should. :srsnod: Don't be that guy. Driving puts you in control of a two ton bullet.

Mafia is a game. A game you don't ever get to play anymore if you're dead.

At least that's what the Bible says. :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 3 - Who's Going to Pay His Bills?

Shawn's demeanor lacked his usual boyish charm and his actions were missing their normal shenanigans. Juliet was worried about him. "He's really taking Gus' death hard," she commented to Henry.

"I know, Gus was his best friend for his whole life, I'm not sure how he is going to make it without him. I mean, who's going to pay his bills?"

Shawn burst into Chief Vick's office, "Chief, I want put on the case, I need to work this case!"

"I'm afraid that is out of the question Mr. Spencer, you are too close to this case to be assigned to it. Go home, grieve your loss and let the police do their job."

Shawn stormed out of the SBPD in frustration, he had no intention of sitting this one out...

--------------------------------------------------------

????? has survived a kill attempt by the Crooked Cops

Juliet has released Matt and arrested insertnamehere. He will be removed from the poll and cannot vote, post or use his ability. Since Buzz has been killed, arrested players will not lose their items.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Scotty »

At first I thought we were playing with inactive cops, but this has me believing that the cops are just getting unlucky.

Sup guys. Anyone have anything to say about stuff?

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote:
Sup guys. Anyone have anything to say about stuff?
I don't have much to say. I think things are looking pretty good for civs when you see this type of host post.
Spacedaisy wrote:

Juliet has released Matt and arrested insertnamehere. He will be removed from the poll and cannot vote, post or use his ability. Since Buzz has been killed, arrested players will not lose their items.
[/color][/b]
There are so many inactive players. I'm not interacting much either but only because I really don't know what to say. I am reading the thread and keeping up. But other than Scotty, I don't see anyone who I think is bad as of yet. I am wondering if the baddies are just quiet. And as for Scotty, are we not supposed to try and mynch him again? I mean...there are so many secrets in this game. What if it was just a one time save thing? I don't know.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Spacedaisy wrote:

Is it possible that the crooked cops did the civs a favor by luckily stumbling across Mr. Yin? :ponder:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

BigDamnHero wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

Is it possible that the crooked cops did the civs a favor by luckily stumbling across Mr. Yin? :ponder:
Either that or an item.

That ????? Survived tells me that the cops attempted to kill someone though.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Voting for Marmot, who was Dom.

I think Dom is still bad, and was being covered by mates on my train.

BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Scotty wrote:Voting for Marmot, who was Dom.

I think Dom is still bad, and was being covered by mates on my train.
If you want me to trust you, can you explain away your odd behavior from yesterday?
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Scotty »

I'm not sure what you want me to explain away. So I'll look they your post history to get a better sense.
Little BigHorn wrote:@Scotty: Sig's behavior has me concerned, but he's not lynch able today...possibly ever...

Quinn's post potentially outing our civ leader has me scratching my head...

I get mostly positive vibes from Epi...

Rabbit has seemed quiet for an experienced Mafia-er...
Do you think sig is good? Or that he is Yang?
Bamboozler wrote:Going over the roles, I don't see any curse powers, so methinks Scotty maybe used an item...
What curse? Did I miss something? And why am I the one that maybe used an item?

Oh I think I found your suspicioun:
DamnBigDetective wrote:So THIS has me :huh: :confused: :shrug:

[quote="
Scotty wrote:
timmer wrote:So shouldn't we lynch Scotty, then? I still don't get why you list a group of players, some of whom may have been pulling a baddie save, but you don't concentrate on the guy who was allegedly saved. Why only lis Scotty as an "and Scotty" at the end. I've always questioned the logic of going after players for saving a baddie when you haven't proven the person who wad saved was indeed bad.

On my phone will post as I can
No, timmer. We should not do that thing you mentioned.

I would like to vote Dom, Epi or the Klingon today.

Voting for Sokoth now. Could change, who knows if I'll have time to get back on to make a case or change it. If Epi or Dom get votes, I'll see if I can jump on that too.
Scotty"]Oh? Wilgy already voted Dom.

Voting Dom
First Scotty lists 3 people he thinks should be voted for then in the next sentence says he voting for a 4th...

THEN...in the VERY NEXT POST...already changes his vote presumably because someone else voted for one of the names he first mentioned...

Now I may have been out of mafia for a while, and apparently changing votes is allowed/the norm...but even so, Scotty has just buried the needle on the suspish-o-meter[/quote]
Sokoth= the Klingon, in case you missed that. So that answers to one point.

The next post, as per what I already laid out, I say I will vote for someone that looks to be gaining traction. I didn't see Dom already had a vote, so I voted for him, as per my next post.

That make sense for you?

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Scotty wrote:
BackFromTheDead wrote:
Error404 wrote:

Thoughts?

Well, I don't see any rules about discussing you previous life - just items. However, you made it pretty clear what happened in a previous post, so I'll let people use that to figure it out for themselves. What happened doesn't make you look any better to me.

#2 does follow from #1, so #1 seems like a good place to start. In addition to probably nabbing a baddie, lynching you will also get us the most info, since then we'll know for sure if it was a save and how to take the late votes that saved you D1.

So I say ALL ABOOOOOOOOOARD! CHOO CHOO!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

One of the earliest reasons civilians get hosed is the ever-present assumption that someone was being saved.

Russ, explain to me why I would save Scotty Day 1 only to turn against him Day 2. Detail your theory as much as you can. What makes it "probable" that Scotty was saved?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

PreviouslyTurnipwhowaspreviouslySonejiwhowaspreviouslySVS wrote: Well, I don't see any rules about discussing you previous life - just items. However, you made it pretty clear what happened in a previous post, so I'll let people use that to figure it out for themselves. What happened doesn't make you look any better to me.

#2 does follow from #1, so #1 seems like a good place to start. In addition to probably nabbing a baddie, lynching you will also get us the most info, since then we'll know for sure if it was a save and how to take the late votes that saved you D1.

Hmm...well if you were around at end of day in your previous life you probably could have read a few things being my fiancé and all, but I guess I have to deal with an estranged ex-wife type of person.

I'm not happy about Russ 1.0 dying. Im not so sure about your new role, however, and would caution that your insistence on my guilt- where I have been the main source of contention this entire game- is so easy. If sig is good, then Day 1 voting is basically a wash. If I am lynched and come back as town, how would that skew your "he was saved" idea?

I don't like the cut of your jib, Russ 2.0.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:One of the earliest reasons civilians get hosed is the ever-present assumption that someone was being saved.

Russ, explain to me why I would save Scotty Day 1 only to turn against him Day 2. Detail your theory as much as you can. What makes it "probable" that Scotty was saved?
I would counter with thie argument that a baddie Epi could "save" me knowing that both sig and I are both civ, so that when we are ultimately lynched it looks better for you. After all, Mafia would know this and town would be none the wiser.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Wait, is it confirmed that Mafia have BTSC?

If they don't, it wouldn't surprise me if their secret actions were like "pick 2 names. If the majority pick someone of the same name, that person is killed."

Would explain a quiet night 1, if kills are determined in Russian roulette style. Though I would bet all 3 know of each other.

@HOSTS do the crooked cops have BTSC with each other? Do Yin/Yang?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:Wait, is it confirmed that Mafia have BTSC?

If they don't, it wouldn't surprise me if their secret actions were like "pick 2 names. If the majority pick someone of the same name, that person is killed."

Would explain a quiet night 1, if kills are determined in Russian roulette style. Though I would bet all 3 know of each other.

Both baddie teams have BTSC among their team members, yes.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Wait, is it confirmed that Mafia have BTSC?

Both baddie teams have BTSC among their team members, yes.
Ah. Well nevermind then.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:One of the earliest reasons civilians get hosed is the ever-present assumption that someone was being saved.

I would counter with thie argument that a baddie Epi could "save" me knowing that both sig and I are both civ, so that when we are ultimately lynched it looks better for you. After all, Mafia would know this and town would be none the wiser.
Explain how that makes it look better for me.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@HOSTS Did anyone crack the safe last night? (I forgot to send in my numbers :fist: )
If no one did, can we try again tonight?

Linki: if I get mislynched, you "saved" me for all intents and purposes, making civ look bad. Then, if sit gets mislynched (if he is good), then no one can blame you for casting your vote on him in that situation, because you 'didn't think I was bad', and you don't get heat for it.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:@HOSTS Did anyone crack the safe last night? (I forgot to send in my numbers :fist: )
If no one did, can we try again tonight?

Linki: if I get mislynched, you "saved" me for all intents and purposes, making civ look bad. Then, if sit gets mislynched (if he is good), then no one can blame you for casting your vote on him in that situation, because you 'didn't think I was bad', and you don't get heat for it.
I am not understanding you. You're not driving are you? :evileye:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

If it looked like he was going down regardless, makes sense to hop on the bandwagon as unobtrusively as possible. And given how many votes he got, another vote save waspretty improbable. Add to that, that it was likely any teammates he had knew he would survive anyway, and why the hell not pile on and hide in the crowd?

As you say, you turned against Scotty D2. Are you still against him? Because this reads to me as a soft defense. Which would make perfect sense if in fact you are both bad and Scotty can now be lynched, if you think you have a chance of getting me first and delaying his death another day.

Scotty wrote:If sig is good, then Day 1 voting is basically a wash. If I am lynched and come back as town, how would that skew your "he was saved" idea?

Of course you don't, lol. You're trying to live, and I'm trying to get you killed.

Not sure how to respond to your question....clearly if you were good, you weren't saved by baddie teammates. Duh. :shrug:

Regardless, we can't confirm or deny the theory without lynching you.

Linki: Yeah I don't understand that post either. Who are you referring to, Scotty?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LynchTrainConductor wrote:
Scoliosis wrote:One of the earliest reasons civilians get hosed is the ever-present assumption that someone was being saved.

If it looked like he was going down regardless, makes sense to hop on the bandwagon as unobtrusively as possible. And given how many votes he got, another vote save waspretty improbable. Add to that, that it was likely any teammates he had knew he would survive anyway, and why the hell not pile on and hide in the crowd?

As you say, you turned against Scotty D2. Are you still against him? Because this reads to me as a soft defense. Which would make perfect sense if in fact you are both bad and Scotty can now be lynched, if you think you have a chance of getting me first and delaying his death another day.

CoolGuy wrote:If sig is good, then Day 1 voting is basically a wash. If I am lynched and come back as town, how would that skew your "he was saved" idea?

Of course you don't, lol. You're trying to live, and I'm trying to get you killed.

Not sure how to respond to your question....clearly if you were good, you weren't saved by baddie teammates. Duh. :shrug:

Regardless, we can't confirm or deny the theory without lynching you.

Linki: Yeah I don't understand that post either. Who are you referring to, Scotty?
If Epi was soft defending me, it must be behind the thread's back. Because I think he is probably bad, and he "turned" against me on day 2. That's Matt-level madness right there.

So you need a sense of closure by mislynching me, is that it? Weaksauce, courtesy of your neighborhood Mickey D's.

I think my linki at the end there was extremely obvious with whom I was directly conversating with.

@Epi you seriously don't understand that logic? I can't think of how to explain it further. :sigh:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

May I direct you to your Russell 1.0 Day 2 post:
[quote="Russ'el and Flo]This is a really compelling case. I agree with you and Sokoth that the Dom suspicion seems to have a lot of traction given how little substance it has, and I also think Scotty's not reading his role card is not suspicious, but you do a good job of showing that his behavior since is.

My only reservation right now is that I'm not sold on it being a save, because I still don't think that's the optimal play. However, as sig pointed out, opinions are divided on that stance, so it's entirely possible the baddie team disagrees with me on that and did try to save. [/quote]
You seem pretty "sold" that it was a save now, in your new skin. Right out of the gate.

How silly would Epi and Matt have to be as a baddie to save their bad teammate at the end of day?
Epi can play "bad" but that's just silly talk, and setting themelves up for conversations like this, if I am assumed bad.

No one is coming to my defense because a) my early game was very abnormal due to time constraints and b) i don't have a BTSC team to talk about my feelings and shit.

Once again, I would advise you all NOT to lynch me. :grin:

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Scotty has a 5 vote lead? I'll be shocked if this is a baddie.
Eyyyyy I'm the easy lynch here. So why not everyone pile on! Hopefully someone finds the football at the bottom of this dogpile.

And to BWT: I'm not voting Dom because Wilgy was. The only reason I mentioned Wilgy is because he had already voted for one of Dom or Epi that I said I would vote for if they had vote traction. Since I wrote that first message and didn't realize Wilgy had already voted for Dom, I went ahead and voted Dom instead of Sokoth. I don't know if Wilgy is bad or good.

This is not my best game, but it is what it is, and I still stand behind my gut reads of Epi/Dom/Sokoth even if I look fishy for it.
That's not it though. I never accused you of following a bandwagon. I'm saying your jumping around as quickly as you did looks really noncommittal to me. In a way that makes me think you're bad.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Scotty wrote:Once again, I would advise you all NOT to lynch me. :grin:
This comes off more as a threat/warning moreso than a plea from an innocent civ.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Scotty wrote:Final decision before I go to work:

Epi looks bad.
INH's vote looks bad.

Dom looking to be replaced is not alignment indicative and I still think he's bad.

Sig...is either the main dude, Yang, or has an item of some sort.

Chau all
Still not a lot in there that is all that telling or delves into your thought processes.

I am glad I voted for you on Day 2.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

FriarTuck wrote:
AwesomeGuy wrote:
DoctorWhoKnowsWhereHeIs wrote:Scotty has a 5 vote lead? I'll be shocked if this is a baddie.
Eyyyyy I'm the easy lynch here. So why not everyone pile on! Hopefully someone finds the football at the bottom of this dogpile.

And to BWT: I'm not voting Dom because Wilgy was. The only reason I mentioned Wilgy is because he had already voted for one of Dom or Epi that I said I would vote for if they had vote traction. Since I wrote that first message and didn't realize Wilgy had already voted for Dom, I went ahead and voted Dom instead of Sokoth. I don't know if Wilgy is bad or good.

This is not my best game, but it is what it is, and I still stand behind my gut reads of Epi/Dom/Sokoth even if I look fishy for it.
That's not it though. I never accused you of following a bandwagon. I'm saying your jumping around as quickly as you did looks really noncommittal to me. In a way that makes me think you're bad.
I'm gonna call bullshit on that premise. You're entitled to your opinion, but the thing about it is: DOM WAS ONE OF MY SUSPICIONS! If I wanted to make a PB&J sandwich, and had 3 types of creamy yummy spread, I would pick a creamy yummy spread. I might have a preference of jelly, or I might not. It's still a PB&J.
BigDamnMafiaEnthusiast wrote:
PleaseDontKillMe wrote:Once again, I would advise you all NOT to lynch me. :grin:
This comes off more as a threat/warning moreso than a plea from an innocent civ.
What more do you want me to say that I haven't already? My back's against the wall, and people suspect me for [infinite reasons].

Also, I'm not lying. I haven't lied at all this game. Yet.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

manwithoutteeth wrote:
IWishIWereJailedToday wrote:Final decision before I go to work:

Epi looks bad.
INH's vote looks bad.

Dom looking to be replaced is not alignment indicative and I still think he's bad.

Sig...is either the main dude, Yang, or has an item of some sort.

Chau all
Still not a lot in there that is all that telling or delves into your thought processes.

I am glad I voted for you on Day 2.
I was driving.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Can we PLEASE talk about someone else today? I mean you think I'm bad. Hear you loud and clear.
But No matter my alignment, you'll look at today and go "wow! I learned nothing! Literally everyone was criticizing Scotty, and now we have to look to start the game over since the entire fucking game has been "I think Scotty is bad because ___". It might as well be Day 0 again.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Russtifinko wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Little Timmy wrote:........aaaaaaand I missed the poll. Rats.

Thoughts?
I can agree with #1 for sure. Not sure how Matt and/or Epi get grouped in there. Unless I missed your previous thoughts on such matters.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Scotty wrote:Even if you think I'm bad for how I've played up until now, can we please keep talking about other alternatives, so its not the Scotty show? I don't even get principal pay for my role.

What do we think about DFaraday being killed by The YinYang twins?

This tells me that Shawn either sucks at solving riddles or the riddle was just too hard. Yin and Yang might be pretty tricksy people that are good with puzzles and riddles.

I think DFaraday was an odd choice and that it was probably one that no one could trace back to the killers.

hey @Matt! Welcome back, I assume. Do you have any thoughts since being thrown in jail?
It's certainly a possibility. Not sure what kind of riddles that Yin and Yang are throwing out there.

This still sounds like deflection to me though. ;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Russtifinko wrote:
Scotty wrote:
BackFromTheDead wrote:
Error404 wrote:

Thoughts?

Well, I don't see any rules about discussing you previous life - just items. However, you made it pretty clear what happened in a previous post, so I'll let people use that to figure it out for themselves. What happened doesn't make you look any better to me.

Nevermind. Disregard my previous quote from you.

I also bothered to go back and look so give me a bit of credit there for the extra effort I normally don't take. :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:

It is a soft defense...of myself. I don't want you stringing me up because I was right to vote Scotty Day 2. My vote was second, by the way- before the crowd. And now that I'm questioning your thought process, you're saying I'm defending Scotty, and pressing me with the question, "Are you still against him?" as though any course of action or thought I have that isn't Scotty-centric is a way of trying to weasel out of lynching a teammate.

You are finding every avenue to pursue my lynch regardless of what happens today. You have to understand that doesn't give me the impression that you are good. Neither does lynching somebody because they need information to proceed:
Russtifinko wrote:Regardless, we can't confirm or deny the theory without lynching you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:@Epi you seriously don't understand that logic? I can't think of how to explain it further. :sigh:
I can't get to the logic because I can't get passed the grammar and spelling. I really don't know what you're trying to say.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”