Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Scotty »

After looking back through Night 1, the following people posted:
Matt, Epi, sig, Russ, Wilgy, Dom, bwt, DF, me, and BDH.

Those that didn't:
nijuu, Elo, LoRab, Quin, rabbit, Sokoth, SVS (or whoever was filling in for her), and timmer.

I think that 2 or all 3 baddies could conceivably be in the latter list, if we're to believe that mafia failed to submit a kill night 1. (And they would not have done it on purpose on N1...I don't care who you are, you're not gonna skimp out on a free kill N1 if you are bad).
However, I also know from previous experience that sometimes baddies don't send in a kill until later in the phase when everyone agrees upon it. So that doesn't completely disqualify the former list from being bad. Obviously, we can rule out DF 1.0 and Russ 1.0.
Wilgy, sig, bwt, me and BDH posted in the second half of the phase before End of Night, so I think that's at least a good look for us. Which would lump Matt, Epi and Dom into the second list (All 3 of which are on my suspect list).

Makes sense to me. I would like to start widdling down from that list.

Anyone else see the logic here, or is it just me?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MyHero wrote:
ICantTakeAnyMoreCapnImGonnaBlow wrote:
Badman wrote:Sorry peeps, I haven't been following along that much. Going to vote Scotty cuz of the craziness that transpired last lynch.

Peace
wait. wat.

that's what you have to say after 2 days without voting or content?

"Not following along" and yet you drop a vote on me for the "craziness" of last lynch? So you ARE following along, and you think the last runaway train on me was crazy?

This guy is bad.
I'll agree with you on this one...multiple people asking to hear from Matt and then he just drive-by votes...definitely doesn't give me the warm fuzzies!
More troubling is that this is the first time he's had suspicion for me, if a vote counts as suspicion and not just marking his territory. And after "saving" me Day 1.

This guy is either a Ying, Yang, or a mafia. If he's actually Yang, that would also make sense of why he's so brazen.

You should vote him with me, so I'm not mislynched this phase like multiple people still wish.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:@HOSTS

This Night 1 post:
DirtySocks wrote:
No one has been killed by the Crooked Cops.

Matt has been arrested by Juliet O'Hara.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Good luck!
is different from this night 2 post:
CelestialFlower wrote:

????? has survived a kill attempt by the Crooked Cops

Juliet has released Matt and arrested insertnamehere. He will be removed from the poll and cannot vote, post or use his ability. Since Buzz has been killed, arrested players will not lose their items.
Can you confirm that this means a kill was not attempted on Night 1?
Correct, there was no kill attempt on Night 1, while there was on Night 2. Note that the failure to kill could be driven by inactivity or none of the baddies meeting their (secret) criteria to kill.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LaundryDay wrote:
Haggis wrote:@HOSTS

This Night 1 post:
DirtySocks wrote:
No one has been killed by the Crooked Cops.

Matt has been arrested by Juliet O'Hara.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Good luck!
is different from this night 2 post:
CelestialFlower wrote:

????? has survived a kill attempt by the Crooked Cops

Juliet has released Matt and arrested insertnamehere. He will be removed from the poll and cannot vote, post or use his ability. Since Buzz has been killed, arrested players will not lose their items.
Can you confirm that this means a kill was not attempted on Night 1?
Correct, there was no kill attempt on Night 1, while there was on Night 2. Note that the failure to kill could be driven by inactivity or none of the baddies meeting their (secret) criteria to kill.
Thank you for clarifying!

What do yall think this secret criteria is? We know they have BTSC. Because even if it's a team-based thing, they would have to be around to do it anyway, so inactivity isnt a bad bet to count on. :shrug:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Well hoobinany hoopskirts, I think those secrets could be anything. Could be something like "May only kill if you receive more than 1 vote the day prior". Could be "May only kill if you are Baptized" and they went and did the deed on Day 2. I dunno, guys.

I still think Matt is a good vote for today though.

BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

Scotty wrote:
What do yall think this secret criteria is? We know they have BTSC. Because even if it's a team-based thing, they would have to be around to do it anyway, so inactivity isnt a bad bet to count on. :shrug:
...but the host said all pms were received for night 1 so inactivity can be ruled out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

EBWOP: UNLESS the inactivity was meeting posting minimums during the day phase
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

Sorry all Worrell is busy I will have to do a quick catch up close to deadline. It is what it is
My siggie.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

BigTalker wrote:
ChiefEngineer wrote:
...but the host said all pms were received for night 1 so inactivity can be ruled out.
The host never said that in thread as far as I can tell. Are you referring to this?
SocksinSpace wrote:Daisy is at work so I took care of everything this time. All PMs have been sent. If I overlooked you somehow or you have questions, let us both know, and one of us will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
It is referring to the host sending PMs. Not the other way around. Unless I'm missing something.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

How to vote Turnip Head in a game with no Turnip Head. :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Scotty wrote:
BigTalker wrote:
ChiefEngineer wrote:
The host never said that in thread as far as I can tell. Are you referring to this?
SocksinSpace wrote:Daisy is at work so I took care of everything this time. All PMs have been sent. If I overlooked you somehow or you have questions, let us both know, and one of us will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
It is referring to the host sending PMs. Not the other way around. Unless I'm missing something.
I guess that WAS what was referring to...I'm just used to the hosts typically saying whether or not they received the night PM's since generally that's been an auto-ask by someone the next day...
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok well as it stands I'm currently in line to be lynched. So...you know...if you feel impassioned by anything so far, go ahead and vote. If I'm gonna get lynched then I at least want it to be productive.

But I will plead my case again that Matt looks worse for his silence and random NO U on me.

If i continue to talk to myself like I do in the bathroom IRL sometimes, we ain't winning this game y'all. More people should talk. :noble:

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Scotty wrote:
ProbablyColdBlooded wrote:
VeryMuchHuman wrote:Oh nm INH is arrested.

I could vote Russ 2.0 just based on TH's behavior yesterday of asking to be arrested. It's not like he had alot of traction for a lynch today.

Russ 2.0: what do you make of your predecessor's desire to be arrested last night?
Well, being off the poll is always nice. TH was also replaced because of "host error", so maybe it had something to do with that?

Nice NO U, by the way. You're doing a decent job of pretending you have reasons for wanting me dead besides that I want you dead.
Which of the following do you think is more likely? That sig
a) is Shawn?
b) is Yang?
c) was saved by the Police Chief, who would not have known sig's alignment on Day 1?
d) saved by an item?
or e)
I think options A and B are by far the most likely. Not at all sure which yet, but either way lynching him doesn't help, so for me and the rest of the civs it's kind of a moot point.

By the way, waht's al this "Russ 2.0 could be Ying for no substantive reason at all?" Now you agree with my thinking, and you're still trying to get me killed a second time while admitting yourself that there's no logic to it?? I'm flabbergasted.
Scotty wrote:
WillNotWintheElection wrote:Sorry peeps, I haven't been following along that much. Going to vote Scotty cuz of the craziness that transpired last lynch.

Peace
wait. wat.

that's what you have to say after 2 days without voting or content?

"Not following along" and yet you drop a vote on me for the "craziness" of last lynch? So you ARE following along, and you think the last runaway train on me was crazy?

This guy is bad.
Yeah that was ridiculous. If I didn't think you were so bad, I'd be strongly considering a Matt vote.

Also, to the bolded: IT'S GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN! ;airguitar: :drums:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:How to vote Turnip Head in a game with no Turnip Head. :ponder:
Definitely not by voting his replacement. No, siree.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Quin, I see you're on. Thoughts on moving your vote away from LoRab since it seems to not be gaining any traction today? And whether yes ro no, how do you feel about the top candidates of today?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Drive By Voter wrote:I've feel like I've played enough games where my actions as a civ have come across in the most suspicious way possible to know when I see it in other people. I won't vote for Scotty today.

I like his insistence on trying to make people talk about other things. He asked a few times, but was still keen on arguing his case, which tells me that he's more likely to be a civvie attempting to uncover information than a baddie trying to hide behind a deflection strategy.

His 'I haven't checked my role card yet huehuehue' thing looks objectively suspicious on the surface, but what motivation does a baddie have to say that? There is absolutely no advantage in a baddie Scotty starting off his game in the way he did.

The lynch train that formed on him also makes me think he's civ. I don't see a situation where that bandwagon could get going that quickly and not have baddies jump on. For the sake of digging up as much as I can, here are a few defences here by nijuukujou and Matt, but I can't accuse either of them of saving Scotty in these posts:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Thread, don't be a nightmare to read here.
:haha: I understand the contest, but those first few pages were a bit of a nightmare to get through.
Elohcin wrote:
Day 0 and he seems to be trying too hard to find something on someone.

Okay, so I just saw that there may be another option for me to vote. Niju. She has posted ONCE all game (Day 0). I know it's early and Niju is a quiet player. She usually posts only once a day. However, its easy for me to tell the difference between her quiet, helpful, civ playstyle and her quiet, laying low, baddie playstyle. I will keep this in mind if I can get back here before EoD. For now, sig, though.
Do you? :grin: But really, I considered going with what I keep saying I'm going to do every game beginning and go after a super-low poster. Problem is, that happens to be me yet again.

These votes are stupid spread out, and among people I believe have either been simply playful, or really haven't done anything ping-worthy, IMO. I think most very strange behavior Day 1 is avoided by baddies, and the types of things people are voting for (e.g., sig's theorizing, although I'll admit I had to tear myself from a vote for him because temptation but also not wanting to kill the guy AGAIN on Day 1; Scotty's "I haven't looked at my role card!" [because what reason is there for saying this as a baddie? I hope I don't eat my words]) fall into that category of "Why would someone do this Day 1 as a baddie?" I'm not saying it wouldn't happen and hasn't happened, but I'm saying it's not likely, and I avoid voting like that. Really, I found this post by Quin to be subtle, yet suspect:
Quin wrote:This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

Also never saw this if that makes a diff re options.

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(

In other news, I have strong town reads for Epi, Wilgy and Elohcin. I'll elaborate on that later.
He did somewhat elaborate later on the suspicion of SVS, but that's not really what I'm pointing out. What gets me is why he would choose to point out three names and give them "strong town reads" on Day 1, claiming to explain later. Why do this? Buddying? Trying to appear like he's contributing? And why put a target on them? Going back, there isn't really a big reason to pick these three out of the bunch for "strong" town reads. Nah. This is weird. I know it's nitpicky, but it does kind of go with my desire to pick someone quiet(ish), yet subtle, for Day 1, instead of someone who stands out. Gonna vote Quin.
Matt wrote:Lol. Sorry sig. I was tempted by the tie, and I think it's silly to vote off Scotty because he was being silly about his role card.

Question...
sig wrote:I will be voting for matt tomorrow.
Does this mean you know you won't be lynched today? :eek:
At the very least I can entertain the idea of him being indie, or Yang hiding behind the security of his lynch immunity. But he's not bad. My vote today will be going to whoever best fits the criteria of a) posting with the intention of being removed from the lynch poll on Day 1 & b) voting Scotty based entirely on his 'I haven't checked his role card yet' nonsense.

Question/s: What's the deal with the engagement ring? From the way I read it, Scotty used it on Russ and as a result Russ became Scotty's personal meatshield? is that right?

Care to share why you voted for me?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Voting Scotty. Again. For prior reasons, but also directly because of the last lynch. I can't fathom why a civie would switch a lynch to someone who hadn't been discussed as a suspicion, who hadn't been mentioned by the player, and wasn't the lowest poster...especially where there were suspicious players who had been named. It doesn't make sense to me from a civ perspective to have killed Russ 1.0. Scotty, if you can explain your choice, I may change my vote. But I really don't think that you're looking at all good at this point.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:Voting Scotty. Again. For prior reasons, but also directly because of the last lynch. I can't fathom why a civie would switch a lynch to someone who hadn't been discussed as a suspicion, who hadn't been mentioned by the player, and wasn't the lowest poster...especially where there were suspicious players who had been named. It doesn't make sense to me from a civ perspective to have killed Russ 1.0. Scotty, if you can explain your choice, I may change my vote. But I really don't think that you're looking at all good at this point.
:sigh:

I've already said what I could.

I'm really pissed right now, I just want everyone to know that. I'm not bad.

@Russ so you agree Matt looks really bad! Yay! We're in agreement!

If I die, lynch Matt tomorrow

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

I'm on vacation. I've been up since 4am and then I spent several hours running around with my kids at the water park. I'm exhausted. I voted scotty for the same reason I did last time. I am now going to go to a pajama dance party with my daughter and then crash.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matt »

Lol. I could've swore the poll ended this morning but whatevs.

Anyway, Scotty I think said something like "after not talking or voting for two days blah blah blah"...um yeah I was arrested sir, and I could not vote or post in the thread.

And even tho I didn't post, cuz I couldn't, I still was able to see the results of the poll so ummm whatevs.

AS it is, looks like we have three hours until the poll closes so I will catch up and see what's what.
Image Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Finally home, for all of 10 minutes. Skimming quickly back thru my phone or seems that scotta dodged thy lynch. I'm not loving the way that went down and see no better alternator on quick read so. .. Scotty
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm heading back to the campsite now and will be out of cell coverage until this time tomorrow
My siggie.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

I can't get over how little resistance there is to Scotty's lynch it seems strange if he is mafia.

However, at this point I don't see many other alternatives I still think matt is a little weird, as was Dom.
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Scotty wrote:If I die, lynch Matt tomorrow
:srsnod:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 2]

Post by LoRab »

Beam me up baddie wrote:I'm glad no one is answering my previously asked question.

Sure, I look suspicious. I'm giving minimal effort as I proceed to move halfway across the country.

So if no one gives me some names, my hands are tied.

If I were to not be lynched today, who on the train would you rather see lynched?
I looked back at your posts to see what you've said. This post seems to imply that you could only switch to someone who voted for you. According to the poll thread, Russ did not vote for you (please someone correct me if this info is incorrect). And was he really the one of your voters that was the most suspish?

I'm just not buying it. Sorry, dude.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

@work...don't wanna miss vote

Votes scotty.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:I can't get over how little resistance there is to Scotty's lynch it seems strange if he is mafia.

However, at this point I don't see many other alternatives I still think matt is a little weird, as was Dom.
What do mafia usually do? Stick their necks out in protest?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:I can't get over how little resistance there is to Scotty's lynch it seems strange if he is mafia.

What do mafia usually do? Stick their necks out in protest?
Well you'd think there would be some defense of him.

Either way voting scotty.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

I did too. Off to bed. That water park whooped my ass.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Matt wrote:Sorry peeps, I haven't been following along that much. Going to vote Scotty cuz of the craziness that transpired last lynch.

Peace
Well someone might be setting up my Day 4 vote nicely. Are you going to catch up at some point or just make drive-by votes?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Scotty wrote:If i continue to talk to myself like I do in the bathroom IRL sometimes, we ain't winning this game y'all. More people should talk. :noble:
I do agree with you here. We have a lot of quiet people so far on Day 3. I mean, INH is the only one who got arrested, right? :grin:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Scotty wrote:If I die, lynch Matt tomorrow
I am strongly considering this, so sure! :nicenod:

But you first. :srsnod:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

I'm going to go ahead and *vote Matt*. I didn't like his post which simultaneously said he knew what was going on, but also didn't. Also, I'm not so sure there's not a connection between Matt being arrested and there being no kill on Night 1.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Well fam. I hope you learn something. Because this is a huge mistake. I'm sorry I played so poorly early and made some bad decisions. I hoped you would all see through that. Oh well.

Go civs, hope you salvage it. :beer:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quick Host Post because Daisy just got home and is making dinner:

Scotty has been lynched. He was Juliet O'Hara.

Because he is Juliet, arrests will no longer occur. insertnamehere has been released.

It is now Night 3. You have 23 hours to send in your night PMs and item PMs.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 3]

Post by DFaraday »

:( RIP Scotty.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Daisy will send and respond to PMs within the next hour or two FYI.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

DFaraday wrote::( RIP Scotty.
This.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Wow, dude...Sorry it came downnl8ke it did, but you SO could a made a better case for yourself....
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

With my other game just finishing ill have more tome to invest into this game. I didn't want to used it as an excuse for my subpar activity so all I can do now is...post stuff.

I see things addressed to me, but I'm at uni now so that's going to have to wait until I get home.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

did I win the naming contest at least? :grin:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

We missed one part of the post, ????? survived a kill by Yin & Yang.

Sorry about that, it has been a chaotic evening for me.

We are going to end the Night at 11:00 PM EST tomorrow, please get your night actions to both myself and MP by 10 PM EST. I'm going to go get out any PMs I still need to.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry for the missed vote. It won't happen again. :blush:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok... So I wasn't here (or paying attention recently) but now have more time to play.

So why did everyone somehow agree that lynching Scotty (again) was a good idea after his first vote was a landslide?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Because Scotty rhymes with naughty?

I wouldn't mind a toddy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

- Answering to both LoRab and Scotty who asked why I voted as I did. I think my vote could easily enough have been inferred from my earlier post. LoRab fit both criteria I listed earlier in that he was active in the 'don't be a' competition, and he also voted Scotty based on his 'I haven't read my role yet' gambit.
Russtifinko wrote:Quin, I see you're on. Thoughts on moving your vote away from LoRab since it seems to not be gaining any traction today? And whether yes ro no, how do you feel about the top candidates of today?
I didn't see this post before I left. I don't even remember checking the thread this morning, but I guess I did if you called me out on it. Apologies.

When I placed my vote I believe Scotty was the only one with more than one vote. I don't think anyone could be called a 'top candidate'. So as for Scotty, no, it was quite clearly a bad lynch. But no, I wouldn't have moved my vote from LoRab given my above reason for suspecting him. I don't have any stronger leads.

I'm interested in why you'd ask me to abandon my read just because it didn't gain traction. You didn't give me an alternative. Feels like something I should be worried about. Should I be worried about it, Russ?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

So looking over things again, I can't help but notice that the civs have no NK. There are a few civ roles with secrets, but given that we haven't seen anything in the Night posts so far, I'm guessing none of those secrets involve thinning out the mafia teams. Part of me is wondering if Despereaux can become the civ ninja if he gets his item (he did team-up with Shawn a time or two in the show)...thoughts?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

EBWOP: well it's late anyway and I'm barely there, so I'll check back in the morning :offtobed: ...after I get my morning coffee and cruller. :coffee:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote:We missed one part of the post, ????? survived a kill by Yin & Yang.

Sorry about that, it has been a chaotic evening for me.

We are going to end the Night at 11:00 PM EST tomorrow, please get your night actions to both myself and MP by 10 PM EST. I'm going to go get out any PMs I still need to.
It's awesome that we are surviving baddie kills. But we're doing a piss-poor job of finding said baddies. I am thinking they are inactive.

@ Host - If no one sent in a PM nightkill, would it say "????? survived a kill" or "no one was killed"?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Well that was a piss-poor result. RIP Scotty! :(
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Someday, maybe Scotty will explain why he decided to kill Russ in the last lynch.
Quin wrote:- Answering to both LoRab and Scotty who asked why I voted as I did. I think my vote could easily enough have been inferred from my earlier post. LoRab fit both criteria I listed earlier in that he was active in the 'don't be a' competition, and he also voted Scotty based on his 'I haven't read my role yet' gambit.
Russtifinko wrote:Quin, I see you're on. Thoughts on moving your vote away from LoRab since it seems to not be gaining any traction today? And whether yes ro no, how do you feel about the top candidates of today?
I didn't see this post before I left. I don't even remember checking the thread this morning, but I guess I did if you called me out on it. Apologies.

When I placed my vote I believe Scotty was the only one with more than one vote. I don't think anyone could be called a 'top candidate'. So as for Scotty, no, it was quite clearly a bad lynch. But no, I wouldn't have moved my vote from LoRab given my above reason for suspecting him. I don't have any stronger leads.

I'm interested in why you'd ask me to abandon my read just because it didn't gain traction. You didn't give me an alternative. Feels like something I should be worried about. Should I be worried about it, Russ?
No, it wasn't easily inferred. Also, that was only one reason I voted for Scotty the first time. And there were others who fit both criteria, as well. So why me?

Awfully hard to defend if someone doesn't make a case (and doesn't seem to fully read my posts). But I voted Scotty because I thought he was suspicious. And I participated in the contest first because I like contests, but mainly because it is good for the civs if a baddie does NOT win such a contest, so I wanted to keep that power out of the hands of the baddies. It is in the civs best interest for civs to enter all contests--the baddies already have an advantage because they have BTSC and can collaborate efforts. Why would you push civs away from preventing the baddies from winning?

Also, I am female. I have told you this before. Please stop using male pronouns to refer to me.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”