Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 4]

Post by BigDamnHero »

Might I also add (and I coild.be wrong, but I don't think I am) Wilgy hasn't even show up to post ANY kind of defense this phase...he most definitely hasn't voted.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Night 4 - Shanked!

Alarms clanged and prison guards rushed around. Something ugly was going down at the prison.

In the SBPD things were quieter though. Carlton was going over some crime scene photos from the most recent murder, none other than Matt. But the photos were confusing to him. It felt different than the other murders. Shawn came in and plopped down in the chair next to Carlton's desk, "How's it going Lassie?"

Carlton sighed, "It would be going a lot better if you were somewhere else."

"Let me work on this with you, we can solve it together. We both want to bring an end to the murders. We have to do this for Gus and Jules."

Carlton looked at him for a moment and then slid the photos across to him, "Take a look at these and tell me what you see."

Shawn eyed them for a moment and then got an intense look that Carlton recognized as the look that meant he was onto something. Shawn said, "These scenes are totally different, even the weapon is off... they're different killers."

Carlton nodded, "That was what I saw too. We've got double the job in front of us I think."

A lackey from the front desk called back to Carlton, "Detective Lassiter, phone call for you on line two."

He picked up the phone, "Lassiter."

He sat listening and Shawn could tell from his look that something was wrong. He hung up the phone and grabbed his coat, "I've got to go to the prison, it's Marlowe!"

He arrived too late, the inmates had suspected her of being a murderer and shanked her. They had gone through her things and found she was innocent of the accusations, and now poor Carlton had lost his one true love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Henry's house the phone rang and he answered, "Hello?"

"Henry? This is Chief Vick, I need your help."

"What can I do for you Karen?"

"Carlton is tied up at the prison. Marlowe was killed. I got a call about another Yin Yang body, can you and Shawn check it out for me?"

"Yeah, you got it."

An hour later Henry and Shawn stood over a mutilated body. Henry looked genuinely shook up; he recognized this victim.

Shawn stared down in disbelief too, it was none other than his dad's old partner, Lou Gamble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DrWilgy was lynched. He was civilian Marlowe Viccellio.

metalmarsh89 was killed by Yin and Yang. He was Crooked Cop Lou Gamble.

You have until 9 PM EST to send in your night actions, any item uses or gifting, and your guess at the safe code.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lou Gamble's secrets have been revealed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 4]

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Well shit..

...and hooray!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lou Gamble - May only use the kill if (Secrets) he is targeted by one or more actions the preceding night.

That means the Crooked Cop kill isn't totally in their hands.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Nice to see I was right about both MM and Wilgy. Feeling better.

Pondering implications of the secrets of MM's role.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Boo! Yay!

I agree with Epig. Maybe the baddies don't have full control over whether or not they are able to use their kill. So maybe we've been approaching this the wrong way all along.

Maybe looking at inactive people isn't the way to go anymore. :ponder:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

I would conjecture that there is at least ONE of the three cop roles that would most likely be able to kill each night...but as goes ALL things in mafia, we seemed to have luckily stumble upon denying them that.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

We've got a save attempt on our hands.

Hi, there. I'm Quin and I can post freely now.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:Nice to see I was right about both MM and Wilgy. Feeling better.

You look like a busser to me.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Quin wrote:We've got a save attempt on our hands.

Woot! Well done ma'am...
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:

I'm not, but why do you think that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:OK. Read up.

Thoughts on the names that have come up, because at this moments, I don't have any suspects of my own and I've been wrong about suspicions up until now, so I'm self doubting, and I didn't have time to read back through earlier posts. Also, it's less than 2 hours, and more names would only make it easier for mafia to manipulate the lynch, assuming (like Epi) many missing voters).

MM I could definitely see as bad. Especially after the vote for Sig, with no stated reason for doing so.

Russ I would be very surprised to find out was bad.

Wilgy, I'm unsure. I'm not very good at reading him. My gut tells me he is civ, but my gut could be totally wrong.

Sig, I really don't think is bad. I'm willing to revisit that at some point, but I don't see enough evidence that he's bad at this point to change my thinking.

So, I'm voting MM, because I think that's where I'm seeing the strongest reasoning at this point.
That's why. You name three others who you think are good or could be good. You didn't vote INH, who voted sig first. You don't even mention INH.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

I'm so glad that Gamble is gone and we know his secrets. Man, I was wearing myself out trying to figure out what their kill requirements might be. Knowing it all might be out of their hands frees my mind up to look at tone, behavior, and what not. Let's do this the old fashion way boys!
Epignosis wrote:

I agree. Between Lorab's vote post and this one...it doesn't make her look good.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I voted for a baddie and that looks bad? Not sure I get that, but I can't help it if you suspect me.
Epignosis wrote:

Thoughts on the names that have come up, because at this moments, I don't have any suspects of my own and I've been wrong about suspicions up until now, so I'm self doubting, and I didn't have time to read back through earlier posts. Also, it's less than 2 hours, and more names would only make it easier for mafia to manipulate the lynch, assuming (like Epi) many missing voters).

MM I could definitely see as bad. Especially after the vote for Sig, with no stated reason for doing so.

Wilgy, I'm unsure. I'm not very good at reading him. My gut tells me he is civ, but my gut could be totally wrong.

Sig, I really don't think is bad. I'm willing to revisit that at some point, but I don't see enough evidence that he's bad at this point to change my thinking.

So, I'm voting MM, because I think that's where I'm seeing the strongest reasoning at this point.
That's why. You name three others who you think are good or could be good. You didn't vote INH, who voted sig first. You don't even mention INH.
INH didn't have votes and I didn't want to further spread out the votes--plus, I don't think that people are suspish for being wrong. I disagree with INH, but I'm not sure I suspect him for it. I haven't looked at him close enough to think he's civ. But he didn't feel suspish enough for me to consider him for a vote this time. I'll certainly read him for next time, based on the results of this lynch.

I won't tell you to not suspect me, but I assure you that you're barking up the wrong tree. Also, good to know that after being baddie teammates last game, you still suspect me in every game, lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:I voted for a baddie and that looks bad? Not sure I get that, but I can't help it if you suspect me.
You voted for one who didn't get lynched.
LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

INH didn't have votes and I didn't want to further spread out the votes--plus, I don't think that people are suspish for being wrong. I disagree with INH, but I'm not sure I suspect him for it. I haven't looked at him close enough to think he's civ. But he didn't feel suspish enough for me to consider him for a vote this time. I'll certainly read him for next time, based on the results of this lynch.

I won't tell you to not suspect me, but I assure you that you're barking up the wrong tree. Also, good to know that after being baddie teammates last game, you still suspect me in every game, lol.
I don't suspect you every game. I suspect you now, Night 4, after a very specific set of circumstances took place. What does our being teammates before have to do with this?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:I voted for a baddie and that looks bad? Not sure I get that, but I can't help it if you suspect me.
You voted for one who didn't get lynched.
LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I don't suspect you every game. I suspect you now, Night 4, after a very specific set of circumstances took place. What does our being teammates before have to do with this?
I gave him the majority when I voted for him. And only an hour and 45 minutes-ish before lynch close (with the assumption of many of us of multiple missed voters).

And name a game, other than Office, in which you didn't suspect me. Our being teammates has nothing to do with it--it was just a teasing jab (because you suspect me in every single game, except for that one).
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Elohcin was the only one with a higher post count Day 2 than her other Days, but she only had seven posts. Others had way more posts other Days.

This means whatever the Crooked Cops have to accomplish, it isn't related to post count.

God that was a lot of work for nothing.
What's wrong with my theory? They each have to post only once on day 1, twice on day 2, three times on day 3, and so on.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You're a guy with one vote on a guy I think is good and you think may be unlynchable.

That's a tough sell.
Sold!

Vote sig
Can you explain your vote MM?

------------------------------------------------
So Quin and MM have a post limit apparently.
------------------------------------------------

I could have sworn the poll ended this evening, not this morning. But, I guess now it does :p
I didn't have a post limit. I was just doing it because it looked fun. :D

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:If the Crooked Cops have to accomplish something in order to kill, S~V~S, knowing her circumstances, might be inclined to bow out if she felt she couldn't do what needed to be done. Soneji came in and said, "Nope" for reasons we can only imagine. If Turnip Head (now Russ) is bad, here's what there is to work with Day 2:
This disagrees with the current trend. She didn't meet her personal win con in Zodiac Mafia, but continued to play. Also, she was not pleased with the adjustment we enacted on her role in Spirited Away Mafia. She played on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:I'm voting MM. I don't like how he voted Sig without a stated reason, especially considering that the most likely options are a wasted lynch or a big civ loss.
I don't see how those are the most likely options.

BigDamnHero wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm just frustrated with getting nowhere. I mean, look around, where is everyone? Do you think maybe the baddies have met their goal/post count and now they have to be quiet? I think looking at the number of posts today might be a good idea especially since today was supposed to be over already. The baddies probably met their goal by the time day was supposed to end and now they have to keep quiet.

Linki
I wouldn't rule this out entirely, but I don't tin order to hink the hosts would sabotage their own game like that. The whole purpose of a mafia game is to encourage activity, discussion and engagement with the other players. putting a limit or maximum number of posts on ANYBODY basically counter-mandates that philosophy. And given that they extended today as a means to INCREASE particiption (and voter turnout), I'd say there's a very solid likelihood taht they wouldn't build such restrictions into any role.
These two folks hosted Battle of the Hosts mafia, and they kept putting post restrictions on me. :mad:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:

Are you voting MM simply because of "Bad Read" and "Agreed With INH"?

Is there anything else to this case?
You should vote for me for no r10eason and see what they do in return. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Omg, I didn't know I was dead. Sorry!

Just read that now.
:blush:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Omg, I didn't know I was dead. Sorry!

Just read that now.
:blush:
Bad marmot. Bad.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

drunk help
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:drunk help
I'm dead help :bass:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Keep talking, MM. :grin:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:solitary:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Ricochet »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey players, don't forget about the safe! If you're the first to crack the code, you get the items inside!

The safe is a three number combination consisting of the range 1-5.

If you want to submit a guess, please PM both me and Daisy. Thanks!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:drunk help
I'm dead help :bass:
Dood... Me too
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Quin wrote:We've got a save attempt on our hands.

Wait, who was trying to save whom? Sorry, since I wasn't around yesterday I didn't get to see the votes happen in real time.
Elohcin wrote:I'm so glad that Gamble is gone and we know his secrets. Man, I was wearing myself out trying to figure out what their kill requirements might be. Knowing it all might be out of their hands frees my mind up to look at tone, behavior, and what not. Let's do this the old fashion way boys!
Epignosis wrote:

I agree. Between Lorab's vote post and this one...it doesn't make her look good.
I think lynching LoRab would be a huge mistake. Epi, I get what you're saying about that looking like a potential bus, but I really don't think that's what's going on here. Besides, MM wasn't lynched, so he couldn't really be bussed. (By the way, thanks for that one, by the way, YinYang). I think looking at other MM connections is a much better way to go, here.

LOL @ MM.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Most of Dom's interactions were during the Don't be a pissing contest competition, so the tone is harder to judge. After reading through his posts, I believe the following people are not Crooked Cops: sig and birdwithteeth11. Dom defended Elohcin twice, but that looks closer to mafia trying to earn favor from someone who isn't on their team.

Most of MM's posts were jokes or semi-jokes, so that too makes the tone harder to judge. After reading through, I have my doubts that the following people are Crooked Cops: birdwithteeth11 and Elohcin, sig, Elohcin again, and DFaraday.

To recap:

sig (Dom went after him and MM voted for him)
Elohcin (Dom's defense looks staged and Elohcin didn't realize/know that MM was faking the numbers)
DFaraday (MM disagreed with DF about sig)
birdwithteeth11 (Dom went on the attack when birwithteeth11 partially agreed with Scotty's opinion of him and MM tried to link him and Elohcin)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

SokothQultuq wrote:MetalMarsh
Day 2 – (Came in Day 2 replacing Dom) Drops a Day 2 Vote for Scotty with no reasoning.
Day 3 – Points out that BirdWIthTeeth11 & Elohcin used the same phrasing “Piss-poor” result to reflect on Scotty’s Demise on Day 3. A Whole lot of filler posts. Nothing with substance. Just a lot of reaction posts up to this point.
SokothQultuq wrote:Going back and looking for commonalities among the masses the one name that keeps creeping up other than Scotty is Sig. Sig there is a whole lot of hate coming your way it seems from everyone and I'm curious why for the first several days aside from Scotty why Sig was the target. I'd like to hear more about this before the close of the day today.

Sig, why should I not vote to Lynch you?

Eloh - Why did you show such an interest in Sig Day 2, but turn and vote Scotty? I'm trying to understand the logic there?

InsertNameHere & MetalMarsh - Could you elaborate more deeply on why you feel Sig is the direction for this weeks Lynch? I just want to understand why you feel he's the best likely target?
This is all SokothQultuq had to say to and about MM. Judging from the tone, it looks as though he was leaning toward voting sig but hedging a bit. In the end, he didn't vote at all. :shrug:

The post below is more meaningful.
SokothQultuq wrote:Wow... step away for a day to work on another project and come back to this.

I will say for the record: I dislike people voting for people just because they are a low poster! Why: Because I'm probably considered a low posters because I don't spend every waking moment in this channel. I visit here once or twice a day as I'm able with Work and other project constraints. So if that makes me suspicious then so be it. But it looks awfully aggressive to do such a thing and in my opinion does make people suspicious. First day is too soon unless someone drop something extremely blatant that is suspicious really day 1 votes are either very coordinated or very lucky if someone goes out and they are Mafia.

I thought Scotty's sudden change in mind was a bit odd myself. Why is he suddenly Jumping on the DrWilgy train there for this vote? I re-read some posts and I'm curious maybe I missed a post but what is the reason behind this decision?

I found this a little odd, and somewhat aggressive, but other than the joking manor I'm getting from it, it could easily be taken seriously and suspicious. Why?
DrWilgy wrote:2 hours left and not even half have voted? Epi may actually get his prediction right...

Oh well this spread means things are bueno. I haven't read the thread recently but am still ok with Dom dying graphically and horribly... Perhaps Sig as well.
Then you turn around and change your mind, but for no other reason than "Because" it seems to me.
DrWilgy wrote:Actually... This is conflicting. I don't want Sig to die day 1 again regardless of alignment. Sig's been murked early like 3 times in a row. Sig. I think you are bad but want to at least give you day two. Let's vote Dom together.
Right out of the gate? You've already got 3 suspects off day one? That's ambitious as heck!
DrWilgy wrote:Let's see... Baddie team is DF, Dom, Sig.

Matt is a possibility. Matt do you like popcorn?
Then DrWilgy moves right into a "Lets Lynch Dom" kick, and now he has Scotty following him. Scotty does not seem like the Following kind to me. And I've not seen a strong argument from either that this is a thing. Is it a thing? Why is it a thing? Help me understand please? Can you throw me a bone and give me some interesting facts? I would appreciate it.

Going back through Dom's posts there is a lot of hot air... and a very concerted attempt at winning the contest but outside of trying to be funny or punny even nothing stands out well enough to me to consider Dom a bad person just yet. So I would appreciate your input.
SokothQultuq was incredulous that DrWilgy had three suspects right out of the gate and was "ambitious as heck!" DrWilgy named DFaraday, Dom, and sig. SokothQultuq commented on Dom only, defending him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

timmer has no mentions of or interactions with Dom/MM except in passing here. I get nothing from that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

rabbit8 has one, one-word response to MM, and nothing else about or to him or Dom. I get nothing from this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:
Scotty wrote:Voting for Marmot, who was Dom.

I think Dom is still bad, and was being covered by mates on my train.
If you want me to trust you, can you explain away your odd behavior from yesterday?
There was little interaction between Dom / MM and BDH. This single post looks like an honest attempt to engage Scotty (who lots of us thought was bad) about MM. This makes me suspect BDH less, because, no offense to him, I'm looking for more obvious things that go against him, and this points away from him being bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've reversed my opinion on Lorab. Behold:
insertnamehere wrote:

Are you voting MM simply because of "Bad Read" and "Agreed With INH"?

Is there anything else to this case?
INH tried to slow the MM fire down when it was picking up some momentum.

Here is INH trying to free our minds (with subjective stuff):
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Sig could also be Shawn, so I'm really not liking that INH and MM are so blithe about voting him. The most likely options to a Sig lynch I see are A) He's Yang and nothing happens again, or B) He's Shawn and we just lost a major civvie.
My case for voting Sig really rests in Sig's posting history. He seems to be trying so hard to pass himself off as invulnerable that it seems hollow to me. There's a very good chance he's bluffing, and Timmer provided an example of a time in the past when he did the same thing.

This mindset of "Sig must be either A or B." is reductive and limiting.

I'd ask you to read his posts and maybe try to think outside of the box.
It isn't reductive. Explain what is outside the box. Who is sig, and why are you voting for him?
Sig is a person who I think has said and done some shady stuff this game. People are giving him a pass because he wasn't lynched on Day 1. I think doing so is incorrect and playing directly into his hand. I think he's purposefully bluffing, and attempting to get through this game scot-free. A Crooked Cop would have a much better chance of having access to a lynch stop item. Plus, there are the infamous secret descriptions in their roles, which could theoretically have something to do with lynches. Thinking that Sig has to either be Shawn or Yang because he survived a lynch is reductive. I'm trying to get people to free their minds, dude.
Here is INH defending Dom against subjective stuff:
insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm voting MM. I don't like how he voted Sig without a stated reason, especially considering that the most likely options are a wasted lynch or a big civ loss.
so you disagree with my case, and therefore anyone who agrees with my case must be scum?

wat?

Also, all that I've ever seen against Dom/MM is read based subjective stuff that, unless I'm missing something, never reverberated with me. Anyone wanna explain the case against him?
I have a new primary suspect.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My top two suspects as of now are insertnamehere and SokothQultuq.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Psych Mafia Polls

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 4

Okay, this is insane. Who are the incompetent baddies who can't seem to kill?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27:30 am

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
Russtifinko (5) 8%
DFaraday 2.0
No votes
DrWilgy
BigDamnHero (2), Epignosis (9), Elohcin (11), timmer (12), birdwithteeth11 (13) 38%
Elohcin
No votes
insertnamehere
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Metalmarsh89
Quin (7), DFaraday (8), LoRab (10) 23%
Quin
No votes
rabbit8
No votes
Russtifinko 2.0
No votes
DON'T VOTE HERE
No votes
sig
insertnamehere (4), Metalmarsh89 (6) 15%
SokothQultuq
No votes
timmer
No votes
Scary Sherry (hosts, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Scotty (3) 15%
Total votes : 13
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 5 - Detective Dipstick

Carlton had not been quite on his game since the untimely death of his beloved Marlowe. He had made a series of wild and baseless accusations, leading to the press attacking and ridiculing him mercilessly. His photo was splashed across the front page, declaring him Detective Dipstick.

Shawn patted Carlton on the shoulder, "Cheer up Lassie, when the press is making fun of you the bad guys won't see you coming."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

????? survived a kill by the Crooked Cops.

You have 48 to lynch someone. Have fun! We will be going through and sending out any PMs that we still need to send out as soon as I finish posting this. Bear with us please.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am keen on lynching INH or SokothQultuq. Speak now or forever hold onto your butts.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:I am keen on lynching INH or SokothQultuq. Speak now or forever hold onto your butts.
the dead can't speak, so I guess I'll hold my butt...
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am keen on lynching INH or SokothQultuq. Speak now or forever hold onto your butts.
whose hands are those on my butt?!

I may be dead but I still have rights to my own butt thank you!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

The safe has been cracked! If you did not receive a PM telling you if your guess was correct or not, then you didn't guess correctly. There will be a new combination beginning tomorrow night.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:
I will hold your butt with my cold dead hands.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
I will hold your butt with my cold dead hands.
Ok... My hands have rotted already, so I'll hold yours with my decrepit feet.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks for being such good sports so far, y'all. You're making this easy for me. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Well, it looks like leaving you up alone in a quiet house proved a productive evening. Your case on INH is very good. I will vote for him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Thanks for being such good sports so far, y'all. You're making this easy for me. :beer:
If you'd like, I could pick a marital dispute with Epi in the thread to make things more interesting.

Now, I have reread the rules on items recently and I was wondering if anyone would want to gift me their item and I will gift you mine. Any takers?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”