Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 7]

Post by insertnamehere »

Russ, assuming you make it out of Day and Night 7, would you want to lynch Epignosis?

@Everyone who is not Epignosis: Would you be open to considering Epignosis for a Day 8 lynch, and if not, why?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

INH do you still think he's Yin?
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

INH you are so bad it's painful. Only two names up there, and you are already deciding my fate. Which one is your partner, Mr. sig is Yang? You are bad. My only wish is that I could lynch you as well today.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 6]

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:And Epi, try to actually admit that you fucked up instead of getting pissy because things aren't going your way.
If I'm bad, thing's are totally going my way.

But you just revealed they aren't.

You are bad.
Seriously dude? Are you that desperate to blame someone for your mistakes that you have to find some BS little detail in my posts, removing it of all context, and deeming it "obviously alignment indicative."

I meant that you're getting pissy because people are QUESTIONING YOU and CALLING YOU ON YOUR SHIT. I thought that was obvious to anyone not looking at all of my posts desperately looking for reasons to lynch his doubters.
I'm not pissy. I'm pleased.
Good for you. Everyone should strive to be happy in their everyday life. Now can you please drop the antagonism, the "I'm an edge-lord," the constant NO U's, and just act like a person while giving us logical reasons not to lynch you.

While you're at it, I'd love to hear some solid current reasons to vote for Russtifinko, that don't include how he's treated you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

timmer wrote:INH do you still think he's Yin?
I'm not sure what Epignosis is, but I don't think it's civ-friendly.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Movie's going to start in a minute at least I only have to read up on two people tomorrow?
My siggie.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epi, I see you voted me. That's fine, you clearly think I'm bad. But you've thought I was bad since the Scotty lynch, for various reasons. Let's go through a few:

1) Epi leads a push onto LoRab. Russ defends her, and she soft defends him.
-Epi: "Russ fooled LoRab even though no one else did and got her to think he was a civ during a BTSC conversation."
-Russ: "But LoRab has been right about everyone else she's purported to have had BTSC with."
This one is still possible, I guess, but again, I'm really just not that good.

2) Replacements are evil.
-I've shown clearly that replacing in does not make anyone evil in and of itself.
This one is useless imo.

3) Russ is using phony math to stop Epi lynching Scotty, and evil replacement. They must be teammates!
-Scotty: *flips civ*
-Epi: "Well, Russ is still bad though. He's defended two civs in a row!"
(Note: I didn't actually defend Scotty per se. I just argued my point about replacements not being inherently evil, and at the same time pushed for a thread-based timmer lynch.
This one just doesn't make sense anymore, given the Scotty flip, but Epi somehow still thinks it plays into me being bad.

Epi, if none of that makes you see that maybe you're tunneling me, consider this: why on earth, if I were bad, would I be making such a shitstorm about your leadership? Any baddie in this game would be overjoyed to let you merrily go along lynching civs until the game was over. There are so many people following your cases with no additional contribution that all one would have to do is follow suit, and then blame one of them in another day or so. But I'm not doing that; I'm raising counterpoints to your proposed lynches (which you and others are ignoring) and suggesting an alternative (which you and others are ignoring). These things do not make sense to do as a baddie. It's risking too much exposure, when, again, I could easily coast by.

You say I'm taking these stances because I'm scared you're onto my teammate, finally. But who is that again? LoRab, Scotty 2.0? INH? It's been at least 3 days now, and you've gotten every lynch you've wanted. So I'm having trouble seeing who my nefarious teammate is that you're so worried about. If I'm defending them, I'm doing a pretty shitty job, because I haven't stopped a single lynch. And yet, no one has turned up bad. Huh. Weird, that.

Linki: I honestly don't know if Epi is bad, or just the most tunneled person I've ever seen in my life. That's the shitty thing about it. I'd rather take things step by step here and get DF, reconsider our options, get timmer, and re-reconsider. I still think there's ground to be gained by looking into some of the people quietly agreeing with him, too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:INH you are so bad it's painful. Only two names up there, and you are already deciding my fate. Which one is your partner, Mr. sig is Yang? You are bad. My only wish is that I could lynch you as well today.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

insertnamehere wrote:Russ, assuming you make it out of Day and Night 7, would you want to lynch Epignosis?

@Everyone who is not Epignosis: Would you be open to considering Epignosis for a Day 8 lynch, and if not, why?
I could potentially be for that...I'm increasingly feeling a knife being twisted in my back...and he was quick to jump onto my BWT lynch...I suddenly lyrics feel like I'm the puppet to his master...the pawn to his...uhhhmmmm....chess guy?
Things have not worked out well for the civs so I'm rethinking EVERYTHING about this game....

But it's moot for now since he's not even on the poll...nor is timmer, who I don't think I'll EVER vote for again, btw...he Maya be quiey, but quite possibly the SMARTEST player in the game....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not opposed to changing my vote. I'll look it over tomorrow. I'm tired of being a big voice in a quiet pond and people being mad at the results.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Hols.on....I rescind my opinion of timmer....I'm drunk and not thinking correct logicly....I'm making gonna repost in the morn I ng
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Russ, assuming you make it out of Day and Night 7, would you want to lynch Epignosis?

I could potentially be for that...I'm increasingly feeling a knife being twisted in my back...and he was quick to jump onto my BWT lynch...I suddenly lyrics feel like I'm the puppet to his master...the pawn to his...uhhhmmmm....chess guy?
Things have not worked out well for the civs so I'm rethinking EVERYTHING about this game....

But it's moot for now since he's not even on the poll...nor is timmer, who I don't think I'll EVER vote for again, btw...he Maya be quiey, but quite possibly the SMARTEST player in the game....
Don't get cute.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

Obviously voting Russ, though it would seriously suck if we're both civvies. By my count, there's only three of us left.

Anyway, my case for why you shouldn't vote for me:

I voted for MM, a confirmed baddie, when the lynch was far from decided.
That's all I've got.

I'll look over Russ in the morning to see whether there's actually anything shady about him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:Epi, I see you voted me. That's fine, you clearly think I'm bad. But you've thought I was bad since the Scotty lynch, for various reasons. Let's go through a few:

-Epi: "Russ fooled LoRab even though no one else did and got her to think he was a civ during a BTSC conversation."
-Russ: "But LoRab has been right about everyone else she's purported to have had BTSC with."

-I've shown clearly that replacing in does not make anyone evil in and of itself.
This one is useless imo.

3) Russ is using phony math to stop Epi lynching Scotty, and evil replacement. They must be teammates!
(Note: I didn't actually defend Scotty per se. I just argued my point about replacements not being inherently evil, and at the same time pushed for a thread-based timmer lynch.
This one just doesn't make sense anymore, given the Scotty flip, but Epi somehow still thinks it plays into me being bad.

Epi, if none of that makes you see that maybe you're tunneling me, consider this: why on earth, if I were bad, would I be making such a shitstorm about your leadership? Any baddie in this game would be overjoyed to let you merrily go along lynching civs until the game was over. There are so many people following your cases with no additional contribution that all one would have to do is follow suit, and then blame one of them in another day or so. But I'm not doing that; I'm raising counterpoints to your proposed lynches (which you and others are ignoring) and suggesting an alternative (which you and others are ignoring). These things do not make sense to do as a baddie. It's risking too much exposure, when, again, I could easily coast by.

You say I'm taking these stances because I'm scared you're onto my teammate, finally. But who is that again? LoRab, Scotty 2.0? INH? It's been at least 3 days now, and you've gotten every lynch you've wanted. So I'm having trouble seeing who my nefarious teammate is that you're so worried about. If I'm defending them, I'm doing a pretty shitty job, because I haven't stopped a single lynch. And yet, no one has turned up bad. Huh. Weird, that.

Linki: I honestly don't know if Epi is bad, or just the most tunneled person I've ever seen in my life. That's the shitty thing about it. I'd rather take things step by step here and get DF, reconsider our options, get timmer, and re-reconsider. I still think there's ground to be gained by looking into some of the people quietly agreeing with him, too.
This is a terrible representation of what I've said.

I'm willing to give you and DF a fresh once over though. It's only fair since you are the only two up there.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:I'm tired of being a big voice in a quiet pond and people being mad at the results.
Maybe that'd change if you didn't suspect everyone who disagrees with you. Saying you wish people would contribute and then either ignoring them once they do because they don't play into your ideas, or going out of your way to antagonize them isn't a good way to create productive discourse.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Epi, I see you voted me. That's fine, you clearly think I'm bad. But you've thought I was bad since the Scotty lynch, for various reasons. Let's go through a few:

This one is useless imo.

This is a terrible representation of what I've said.
How? :)
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

My vote will most likely be going to DF. His vote pattern has been extremely blendy and he is the one who tied up the lynch which saved Eloh's bacon. It's not ideal but when faced with only these two choices he makes more sense. Also, if Russ is bad I can't see teammates. If DF is bad I see Eloh as a teammate so more benefits.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

As for the other content going on, I'm starting to feel like if this lynch doesn't turn up a baddie, studying the "who can antagonize who more" group will yield up some targets. Guaranteed, one of the argumentative guys is Yang, because what do they care, they can't be lynched. Push as many buttons as they want. GTH, I'd bet it's INH. The way he was trying so hard to get rid of Sig makes sense if you consider Sig was the role who could block the kills.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

BigDamnHero wrote:

I have no idea what any of this means. .. so, either. .. thanks? Or "eff you, buddeh"?
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

I know the lynch doesn't end until tomorrow evening. However, I am going to give a placeholder vote so y'all can see who I think is bad (among the two) as it stands right now from just following the game. But I will look at each of the candidates sometimes today. I may change my vote, I may not.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

goddamn....I didn't realize how utterly HOPELESS it is for the civs to win...there's friggin' THREE OF US and 5 baddies left (if you include Despereaux). We fucked this up good....and I have a strong feeling that this vote basically is gonna decide the game because the civs have no kill ability, Y&Y can't be stopped and the crooked cops can barely hit water falling out of a boat...I need to review the case Russ2 has made against timmer because I feel if timmer is bad, then Russ needs to be spared and DF gets today's vote...
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

timmer wrote:As for the other content going on, I'm starting to feel like if this lynch doesn't turn up a baddie, studying the "who can antagonize who more" group will yield up some targets. Guaranteed, one of the argumentative guys is Yang, because what do they care, they can't be lynched. Push as many buttons as they want. GTH, I'd bet it's INH. The way he was trying so hard to get rid of Sig makes sense if you consider Sig was the role who could block the kills.
You find me suspicious because I went after sig? Fine. That's fair.

But then, things being fair, you also have to suspect Epignosis for going after Sig Day 1, and leading lynches against Scotty 1.0, Sokoth, Wilgy, and essentially leading the train against Scotty 2.0, even though he moved his vote after the whole BDH clustermug.

I accept your suspicion of me because I went hard after a civ. But it would be flat out wrong to say that I've been doing that the most this game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

BigDamnHero wrote:I need to review the case Russ2 has made against timmer because I feel if timmer is bad, then Russ needs to be spared and DF gets today's vote...
Except that Timmer voted for me. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DFaraday wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:I need to review the case Russ2 has made against timmer because I feel if timmer is bad, then Russ needs to be spared and DF gets today's vote...
Canny move on his part.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

insertnamehere wrote:
timmer wrote:As for the other content going on, I'm starting to feel like if this lynch doesn't turn up a baddie, studying the "who can antagonize who more" group will yield up some targets. Guaranteed, one of the argumentative guys is Yang, because what do they care, they can't be lynched. Push as many buttons as they want. GTH, I'd bet it's INH. The way he was trying so hard to get rid of Sig makes sense if you consider Sig was the role who could block the kills.

But then, things being fair, you also have to suspect Epignosis for going after Sig Day 1, and leading lynches against Scotty 1.0, Sokoth, Wilgy, and essentially leading the train against Scotty 2.0, even though he moved his vote after the whole BDH clustermug.

I accept your suspicion of me because I went hard after a civ. But it would be flat out wrong to say that I've been doing that the most this game.
I can absolutely agree that Epig could be bad. At this point half of the remaining players are. But I'm not ever going to call someone bad just because they went after who turned out to be a civ. Civs do that all of the time by accident. .. its why the case against me is wrong.

But I can see specific motives for you to have gone af t rr Sig and why yiu talked so much about Yin abd Yang. That's important.
My siggie.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I've been going over Russ' posts and it appears he never mentioned MM at all while MM was alive, which is pretty unhelpful to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Canny move on his part.
You really think it's more likely that the last baddie would sacrifice their only teammate when there's still an intact serial killer duo in play?

If I had to guess right now, I'd say the alignments are something like this:

INH and Russ = Yin/Yang. They've been getting along rather well, given that Russ claimed to suspect him earlier, after the fact:
Russtifinko wrote: All that is far from a defense of INH. I actually would have preferred lynching INH over Sokoth today, and maybe I should have said so sooner. However, I realize that my judgement on INH may be skewed this game since he's been after me since I replaced in this role, so I held off.
Russ doesn't really pursue this after bringing it up though, which leads me to believe he wanted to establish mild suspicion of INH without committing to going after him, since Timmer had conveniently been acting shifty enough to warrant his attention.

Timmer + ? = Baddies. Timmer's early defense of Dom and criticizing INH's vote on MM makes me think Timmer is one of the crooked cops.

Everyone else is a question mark, but BDH is reading the most strongly civ to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DF, by your rationale then, there is a big chance a Russ lynch won't work, right? Or do you think that INH is Yang and Russ is Yin?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

And what about the fact that INH and MM voted Sig together, you don't think that might make INH a Cop?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Herro?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Seriously.
My siggie.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

timmer wrote:Seriously.
I'm here! I'm serious!

and dead tired.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:
I'm here! I'm serious!

and dead tired.
me, too.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I had to work.
timmer wrote:DF, by your rationale then, there is a big chance a Russ lynch won't work, right? Or do you think that INH is Yang and Russ is Yin?
Sure, it's possible, but if nothing happens then we'd know which one he is, and the baddies could take him out. And we wouldn't have lost a civvie, which is crucial at this point.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Yeah, yeah, I'm here.

Jeez.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

timmer wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

I can absolutely agree that Epig could be bad. At this point half of the remaining players are. But I'm not ever going to call someone bad just because they went after who turned out to be a civ. Civs do that all of the time by accident. .. its why the case against me is wrong.

But I can see specific motives for you to have gone af t rr Sig and why yiu talked so much about Yin abd Yang. That's important.
I guess I can just see a better scummy motive for Epi to go and lead the lynch of all of those people, than me failing to lynch one.

If you view me as more heinous than him for whatever subjective reason, then fine. Not really sure what I can do to dissuade you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

Allow me to reciprocate the kindness.

Have votes, TH and Golden.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Elohcin wrote:I know the lynch doesn't end until tomorrow evening. However, I am going to give a placeholder vote so y'all can see who I think is bad (among the two) as it stands right now from just following the game. But I will look at each of the candidates sometimes today. I may change my vote, I may not.
So, I don't mind your vote itself, but given that you haven't done a large amount of casebuilding this game, could you humor me and take a stab at offering some reason DF may be good and/or I may be bad?

This post tells me absolutely nothing about your train of thought, and it comes of as super wishy-washy.

Linki: Quin, think you posted in the wrong thread haha.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

This is the wrong thread. Please do not belittle me, it is the drugs. I swear it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DFaraday wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Canny move on his part.
You really think it's more likely that the last baddie would sacrifice their only teammate when there's still an intact serial killer duo in play?
I wouldn't go so far as to say Timmer is sacrificing you, or that you two are for sure teammates. It just feels odd to me that he's attacking me, calling me Yin or Yang, but still thinks Russ is civ. It feels like intentional distancing on Timmer's part.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DFaraday wrote:INH and Russ = Yin/Yang. They've been getting along rather well, given that Russ claimed to suspect him earlier, after the fact:
Russtifinko wrote: All that is far from a defense of INH. I actually would have preferred lynching INH over Sokoth today, and maybe I should have said so sooner. However, I realize that my judgement on INH may be skewed this game since he's been after me since I replaced in this role, so I held off.
Russ doesn't really pursue this after bringing it up though, which leads me to believe he wanted to establish mild suspicion of INH without committing to going after him, since Timmer had conveniently been acting shifty enough to warrant his attention.

Timmer + ? = Baddies. Timmer's early defense of Dom and criticizing INH's vote on MM makes me think Timmer is one of the crooked cops.

Everyone else is a question mark, but BDH is reading the most strongly civ to me.
srsly? I made a few very serious anti-Russ posts for a part of the game, and he gave me some shit as well. Then we started making sense to each other. I don't see why a super-small team of two would risk going after each other so early in the game. It'd be some ballsy-ass distancing, and not very probable to me.

I don't disagree with your read on Timmer, and lol at you saying you trust BDH the most. He's pretty much the only confirmed civ in the game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

timmer wrote:And what about the fact that INH and MM voted Sig together, you don't think that might make INH a Cop?
MM also voted with Epi against Scotty 1.0, fyi.

And please note that his sig vote wasn't some grand gesture of support. I made my case against sig, nobody listened thankfully, and MM decides to just vote with me and posts a brief "SOLD!" in the thread.

It feels like a throwaway vote against a civ to me, not us teaming up together or whatever you're trying to paint it as.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:This is the wrong thread. Please do not belittle me, it is the drugs. I swear it.
heh
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

It's not that I'm trying to paint it as anything but his vote put Sig in the LEAD. That's not a throwaway, baddies don't go out on limbs for nothing.

If I had to list the four people I think are non civ in the game, it'd be INH, DF, Elohcin and BWT.
My siggie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 6]

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Epignosis wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote: Both SCotty and Eloh were tied at the time and I didn't want either to go down so I felt moving my vote to timmer may cause others to do so as well and thus potentially saving a couple civs.
I mean, I get the idea, I guess. It just came a little late for anyone to do anything about it, which is disappointing.
Epignosis wrote:How many mafia have you caught, Russ?
Probably 2, tbqh, although no one seems to be listening to me on it. But any way you slice it, an 0/1 success rate is a hell of a lot better than 0/4.
Uh, no it isn't. It's still zero. It means you've been just as ineffective at lynching Mafia.
Russ has lead the charge against one civilian: Scotty 1.0

You've lead the charge against multiple civvies.
I can't believe I'm actually saying this in this game, but I agree with INH here. Epig, you've lead several lynches and we have nothing to show for it but several more dead civs.

After this last lynch, I'm starting to entertain the thought that maybe Russ is on to something with you.
Is that my fault?
Possibly. This is what my head is at currently:

- I think that between both of the options on the poll, that at least one of them is not a civ.
- I feel better about Russ than DFaraday.
- You are totally convinced Russ is bad.
- If Russ flips civ, I think you look the worst out of it. And you help me decide where my Day 8 vote goes if I'm alive then.

So answer me with either yes or no: Is the risk worth it to you?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:It's like Epi is a car manufacturer who makes faulty cars with busted brakes and non-working airbags, and he's trying to justify it by saying "If all those people who died by driving in my shitty cars wanted not to die, they should've just bought a different car."
That's TOTALLY me. I made shitty cars. If you don't like what I made, don't buy them. That's the free market. Buy someone else's cars.

You're not saying whose cars should be bought though. You're just bitching about me.
...Although it's not like any of us can really argue about how we've gotten here. Epig was the one who filled the power void. And really, any of us could have taken that mantle and lead shitty civ lynch after civ lynch so far.

I guess what I'm really hung up on is that I don't feel that great about either of the options for today, I currently feel better about Russ than DFaraday, but DFaraday feels more unknown to me than Russ...
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 6]

Russtifinko wrote:
See: Russ' case on timmer. He soft-defended MM, refused to vote him for reasons that were questionable at best, and pulled 2 gigantic 180s on the same day to (I suspect) save a baddie teammate.
I remember. The 180s were what got me at the time. So either he sly talked his way out of it, or he really is good and convinced me otherwise.

I guess I just don't feel as strongly about him as you do.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I would consider it if Russ were lynched and flipped civ. I'd want to do a long re-read of Epignosis for this entire game at the very least.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

timmer wrote:My vote will most likely be going to DF. His vote pattern has been extremely blendy and he is the one who tied up the lynch which saved Eloh's bacon. It's not ideal but when faced with only these two choices he makes more sense. Also, if Russ is bad I can't see teammates. If DF is bad I see Eloh as a teammate so more benefits.
Maybe I'm not seeing this, but I'm confused here. Especially on the idea of DF and Eloh being teammates.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DFaraday wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Canny move on his part.

If I had to guess right now, I'd say the alignments are something like this:

INH and Russ = Yin/Yang. They've been getting along rather well, given that Russ claimed to suspect him earlier, after the fact:

Yeah, I could see a connection between Russ and INH there. If that's the only direct thing that Russ has said about INH, then it definitely looks like a soft defense.

Not sure about the bolded part. I think it's more likely that Timmer and INH are the 2 remaining Crooked Cops. Although GTH, I'd pick Timmer as more likely than INH.

Unless you think INH's recent flippant attitude is due to the fact that you think he's part of the unlynchable Yin/Yang duo.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”