Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 1]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Golden wrote:Mp, come back and just play like me, it's fun.

Don't think mp is scum. Not sure why I'm not consensus town yet?
Why do you think you should be consensus town?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:Take a look at the dialogue between MP and I. Would you civ read me after that? Although it's true, my excuse sounds sketchy af.
I don't think your excuse sounds sketchy. It sounds honest. I can understand MP leaning in a positive direction for you. I wouldn't understand him stating with total confidence that you are town, but that's not what he did. He threw you a town GTH read based upon the content he had generated talking with you. I don't think that's suspicious, perhaps because it's so much like behavior that is typical of me. I think MP's methods resonate with me more than most because a lot of them are shared between us.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:On a side note it feels so good to play with everyone again and have enough time to keep up with the thread. I am trying to be 200% more active this game then my last few poor showings .
Better keep this guy to his promise. I know this bass guy very well and believe me, if this post comes and flakey happens-- plenty of people know it's true that he's bad.

(c) Paid for by Dom/Nju 2016.
I'm confused by this ? Are you saying g if I'm active I'm bad?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:Take a look at the dialogue between MP and I. Would you civ read me after that? Although it's true, my excuse sounds sketchy af.
I don't think your excuse sounds sketchy. It sounds honest. I can understand MP leaning in a positive direction for you. I wouldn't understand him stating with total confidence that you are town, but that's not what he did. He threw you a town GTH read based upon the content he had generated talking with you. I don't think that's suspicious, perhaps because it's so much like behavior that is typical of me. I think MP's methods resonate with me more than most because a lot of them are shared between us.
I don't know what happen because I quoted this and wrote a post...? Anyway what I wanted to say was I agree with this, that the reaction I got from MP felt genuine and stressed from RL. If I had to do a GTH read on quin it would be a slight town read.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

As far as Day 1 goes, I still do think that MP has come across as the most suspicious to me, so I'll vote there. I'm also going to vote Bubbles, because she's just one of (a few) who haven't checked in yet.

and now I'm off to bed. :srsnod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:THE ANCIENT RITUAL OF CHALLENGE DUEL HAS BEEN INVOKED. RUSSTIFINKO NOW HAS 24 HOURS TO ACCEPT OR WE WILL RAID HIS ANCESTRAL VILLAGE.
Says the fellow whom I always vote on Day 1. :ponder:
I respectfully decline your invitation to duel.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:On a side note it feels so good to play with everyone again and have enough time to keep up with the thread. I am trying to be 200% more active this game then my last few poor showings .
Better keep this guy to his promise. I know this bass guy very well and believe me, if this post comes and flakey happens-- plenty of people know it's true that he's bad.

He's saying that if you're inactive after having made the pledge to try to be more active, you're bad. I think that's bunk though. Russ is a suspect.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Actually I'll ask you this, nutella:

You suggested you could name several GTH town reads. Who would those be?
You, DDL, Quin, Jan, probably a couple others but those are the strongest.
I've heard a little about DDL and Quin already. What makes you feel okay about Jan?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Dom »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:

What the truth of the matter is that you have to realize that after-- hey, believe me...
If you aren't active, let's just say something else might be going on. I don't know what, but something else! Believe me. For sure !

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:

He's saying that if you're inactive after having made the pledge to try to be more active, you're bad. I think that's bunk though. Russ is a suspect.
Oh, Dom said that not Russ.

Weak, Dom.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We're under 7 hours away from the deadline. That's sooner than I anticipated. If I voted right now I think it'd be for Russ and Dunny. Y'all quiet people get in here and say suspicious things so I can yell at you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:We're under 7 hours away from the deadline. That's sooner than I anticipated. If I voted right now I think it'd be for Russ and Dunny. Y'all quiet people get in here and say suspicious things so I can yell at you.
Under 9 hours. Math.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Elohcin »

Everytime I have a chance to come look at this thread, I see three (or more) more pages have been filled during my absence. All of a sudden I'm overcome with an extreme lack of motivation. Kind of like the feeling I used to get when I would go to the gym, walk up the stairs and see the row of treadmills waiting for me to walk aboard and move my legs over and over again in a running fashion without the ability to change my geographic location. I mean, it's a severe lack of motivation!

That said, I have read a little about the dueling aspect. I think we ought to put up two people we are suspicious of. I know this means that the winner (even though we are suspicious of them too) will get benefits, but really..how often are we actually right about our suspicions? And with this many people playing, I can only imagine that we will be less accurate about who is good and who is bad. We might as well try to get the baddies out even if that means one may have a chance win/receive benefits. Anyway...that's my two cents about the situation. ta-ta for now.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Sorry all, gonna be in the mountains and unable to post. Voting MM and TH, who seem to want to duel.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Looks like we have a 10-way tie on our hands.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dunny
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Dunny »

Ive read over everything since ive been to sleep and i understand the votes against me, i can see how ive come across suspicious.
Honestly i dont know where I am going to vote as i have no suspicions on anyone right now.

I guess i will just wait a few more hours and see if anything else happens
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dunny wrote:Ive read over everything since ive been to sleep and i understand the votes against me, i can see how ive come across suspicious.
Honestly i dont know where I am going to vote as i have no suspicions on anyone right now.

I guess i will just wait a few more hours and see if anything else happens
I have some questions for you:

1. What have you done that has drawn suspicion upon you?

2. Why do you feel this is understandable?

3. How do you feel about the players who have cast suspicion upon you?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I wonder if baddie Mm and TH would open a can of worms to challenge each other.

MM challenged Russ, who politely declined. Sounds like Russ is chicken. Does he know he might lose? :ponder:

I'm prolly still gonna vote an inactive because I don't like grasping at straws unless they're submerged in a milkshake.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I don't know if this has been said, but I don't think voting people who haven't checked in yet is a good idea. Think about it, if they win they get a treasure or prize or whatever you want to call it. If they aren't active UT doesn't benefit the town at all. We gain no info from actions or whatever happens with these treasures. For that reason I can't get on board with that kind of vote.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bubbles, DF, LoRab, rabbit and Soneji have still not checked in. I think it's just those 5.

@HOST: Is it possible to get the post histories of everyone at some point?

I see that DF is active in the other game, but still not here. So he gets my vote. Aaaand I'm randoming the other and it's rabbit.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't know if this has been said, but I don't think voting people who haven't checked in yet is a good idea. Think about it, if they win they get a treasure or prize or whatever you want to call it. If they aren't active UT doesn't benefit the town at all. We gain no info from actions or whatever happens with these treasures. For that reason I can't get on board with that kind of vote.
We may never get info from treasures. Do you know what they do?

what is UT btw? All I see is Utah

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DF is currently in the lead with 2 votes :grin:

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Scotty wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't know if this has been said, but I don't think voting people who haven't checked in yet is a good idea. Think about it, if they win they get a treasure or prize or whatever you want to call it. If they aren't active UT doesn't benefit the town at all. We gain no info from actions or whatever happens with these treasures. For that reason I can't get on board with that kind of vote.

UT was supposed to be it.
I have no idea what they do but I'm sure they aren't just unless.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Pretty sure DF has posted a few times.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Pretty sure DF has posted a few times.
Oh good grief. You're right, I was looking at DP, who also has posted, so either way I'm a little teapot.

Now I feel bad :(

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok, looking at DF's 2 posts, I don't feel as bad voting him. As far as low posters go, he hasn't inspired me.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also, my rainbow list looks something like this:

S~V~S
Turnip Head
MovingPictures07

Stay tuned for more.
Stay tuned for more...more what? Beer? Spears? Aneurysms?
What does the blue represent? Why do you suspect MP? Why anything? Why do I keep expecting you to expand upon your thoughts, knowing full well you're just gonna derp around them? Isn't that tbe definition of insanity?

You can't just post colorful words and not talk about them. Here's my rainbow list using your method:
Stalin
The Yuan Dynasty
Andy Richter
Crab People

Stay tuned for more.
Scotty, I'd like to know why you buddied up to Crab People in this post.

Scotty wrote:
Dunny wrote:At this moment in time I'm willing to throw a vote Scotty way as the hilarity of his pitch has genuinely brightened up my bad day, still debating on where to put my second vote.

I know none of you really know me so I doubt anyone will vote for me, but if you don't that would be great. I don't handle responsibility too well haha
What if you had the responsibility to be a well natured civ? Could I count on you?
And why did you buddy up to Dunny in this one?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:@HOST: Is it possible to get the post histories of everyone at some point?
I tried yesterday. I made good progress and then realized I was using a tab from Psych to grab the links. :keys: :fist:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

OK I won't be around much before the end if the poll so I'm going to go ahead and vote.
My first vote will be for Scotty because most of his post have seemed like filler to me then and that of substance besides him trying to be prefect . Then his votes seems like throw away votes to me.
My second vote will be for MM because he has been active and not really added anything to the thread beside enough to look active. That seems like flying under the radar to me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Honestly I just avoid analysing anything Scotty says or does until the end of day 1. Because he is always random and illogical during that time, regrdless of alignment. His posts are just for laughing.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:

Yuck.

There are 38 players; this game figures to last a while. I am sure the benefits of winning a duel will show themselves eventually, and I think Bass's point is sound. Give me one suspect among the people who have more than eight posts.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm going to hold an online seminar on Mafia Day 1 philosophy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Yuck.

There are 38 players; this game figures to last a while. I am sure the benefits of winning a duel will show themselves eventually, and I think Bass's point is sound. Give me one suspect among the people who have more than eight posts.
Yuck?? :eek:
JJJ have you never played a game with me? Why do I have to find something fishy about people that are posting? They're posting. That in and of itself lends to a more substantive game. Even if they're talkin of drivel. Talk to me again after this phase about other suspects.

If I HAD to pick someone, you come to mind as someone I could see myself suspecting down the road. But I would rather keep you around to gauge you better in case you are actually civ.
Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also, my rainbow list looks something like this:

S~V~S
Turnip Head
MovingPictures07

Stay tuned for more.
Stay tuned for more...more what? Beer? Spears? Aneurysms?
What does the blue represent? Why do you suspect MP? Why anything? Why do I keep expecting you to expand upon your thoughts, knowing full well you're just gonna derp around them? Isn't that tbe definition of insanity?

You can't just post colorful words and not talk about them. Here's my rainbow list using your method:
Stalin
The Yuan Dynasty
Andy Richter
Crab People

Stay tuned for more.
Scotty, I'd like to know why you buddied up to Crab People in this post.

whatchu got against crab people
Scotty wrote:
Dunny wrote:At this moment in time I'm willing to throw a vote Scotty way as the hilarity of his pitch has genuinely brightened up my bad day, still debating on where to put my second vote.

I know none of you really know me so I doubt anyone will vote for me, but if you don't that would be great. I don't handle responsibility too well haha
What if you had the responsibility to be a well natured civ? Could I count on you?
And why did you buddy up to Dunny in this one?
that was a hypothetical. But whatchu got against Dunny?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm going to hold an online seminar on Mafia Day 1 philosophy.
Who died and made you the master class teacher of Day 1?

Lol I would still take it because I'm always open to hearing people's strategies.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:OK I won't be around much before the end if the poll so I'm going to go ahead and vote.
My first vote will be for Scotty because most of his post have seemed like filler to me then and that of substance besides him trying to be prefect . Then his votes seems like throw away votes to me.
My second vote will be for MM because he has been active and not really added anything to the thread beside enough to look active. That seems like flying under the radar to me.
That's fair. It is what it is. But at least I have a reason for voting as opposed to someone swooping in, and random.org'ing it up without rhyme or reason. :shrug2:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Honestly I just avoid analysing anything Scotty says or does until the end of day 1. Because he is always random and illogical during that time, regrdless of alignment. His posts are just for laughing.
But the thing is, I don't think I'm illogical. Random, maybe. But I at least have logic in my randomness. Or try to.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm going to hold an online seminar on Mafia Day 1 philosophy.
Are you hoping it'll have an impact on the current Day 1?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Fellow intelligent beings, make sure to get all of your words in since we can't talk at night.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Fellow intelligent beings, make sure to get all of your words in since we can't talk at night.
Good point.

Why did you list SVS among your rainbow list even though she hadn't talked before then?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Fellow intelligent beings, make sure to get all of your words in since we can't talk at night.
Good point.

Why did you list SVS among your rainbow list even though she hadn't talked before then?
I listed all of the admins since it was a conveniently small group to list that Sockface is a part of.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:Yuck?? :eek:
JJJ have you never played a game with me? Why do I have to find something fishy about people that are posting? They're posting. That in and of itself lends to a more substantive game. Even if they're talkin of drivel. Talk to me again after this phase about other suspects.

If I HAD to pick someone, you come to mind as someone I could see myself suspecting down the road. But I would rather keep you around to gauge you better in case you are actually civ.
I have played games with you. Indeed I just played one about phobias in which you pushed the easy button eternally and you were bad. So when you do it here you can expect to hear about it.

What do you mean "you could see yourself suspecting me down the road"? Am I suspicious now to some degree?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:OK I won't be around much before the end if the poll so I'm going to go ahead and vote.
That's fair. It is what it is. But at least I have a reason for voting as opposed to someone swooping in, and random.org'ing it up without rhyme or reason. :shrug2:
What is that reason for voting? You've said DF doesn't "inspire" you among the players with few posts. What makes him worse than the other low-content people?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Sorsha »

Dom is making me laugh so I'm not voting for him.

I think I'm going to vote for two of the prefects. Jimmy, Scotty, INH... See who's the toughest.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorsha wrote:I think I'm going to vote for two of the prefects. Jimmy, Scotty, INH... See who's the toughest.
What is the advantage of doing this?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I think I'm going to vote for two of the prefects. Jimmy, Scotty, INH... See who's the toughest.
What's the disadvantage? Scared?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:
What is that reason for voting? You've said DF doesn't "inspire" you among the players with few posts. What makes him worse than the other low-content people?
That's an attempt to justify my vote for him. I dun goofed by voting for him today as I overlooked that he had posted, but that was my one consolation for doing so.

My reason for voting is for non-participation. If I could take back my DF vote, I would vote for either Bubbles, LoRab or Soneji.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sorsha wrote:Dom is making me laugh so I'm not voting for him.

I think I'm going to vote for two of the prefects. Jimmy, Scotty, INH... See who's the toughest.
Wtf does toughest mean? I have a thick skin, though I work out at the gym to thin it out.

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

I'm not liking Dom's rationale regarding Bass. Since Bass is generally a low poster, that feels like Dom is setting up an easy excuse for voting down the road.

Also Sorsha wanting to vote prefects sounds like a bad idea to me. I get the impression that prefects have important abilities or something, so why would we want to put them up to lynch right away?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorsha wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
What's the disadvantage? Scared?
Annoyed.

The disadvantage is that you'd be threatening the people who were just named prefects without actually suspecting any of them (or at least you haven't claimed to). That is counterproductive. It's a pointless usage of your voting power. I think you're aware of that. Why aren't you trying harder?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Dom is making me laugh so I'm not voting for him.

Wtf does toughest mean? I have a thick skin, though I work out at the gym to thin it out.
Most macho? :shrug:

Return to “Previous Jobs”