Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 2]

Post by nutella »

Jan wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Jan wrote:I would like to see one out of Metalmarsh89 and Turnip Head gone. I think I'm voting both.
Hey, Jan :) I was wondering if you had any rationale for your votes? Sorry if you did and I missed it... :shrug:
By the way, it's awesome to be playing with you again old friend :bighug:
They're the loudest out of everyone else. I was actually considering JJJ as well, but this message sent to the GM smells of a scumplay. Idk.
What do you mean? The message sent to the thread was from a civ role.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jan
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Jan »

nutella wrote:
Jan wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Jan wrote:I would like to see one out of Metalmarsh89 and Turnip Head gone. I think I'm voting both.
Hey, Jan :) I was wondering if you had any rationale for your votes? Sorry if you did and I missed it... :shrug:
They're the loudest out of everyone else. I was actually considering JJJ as well, but this message sent to the GM smells of a scumplay. Idk.
How do you know?
Jan
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Jan »

Also, where is Sig?

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Scotty wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Bubbles and MM's votes smell the fishiest to me. I want to go back and investigate those.

Scotty my man, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You are the hero we need. Please be my sensei.
So I was gonna say this wasn't true and Scotty could still be a Yellow Turban, but then I realized he would've likely lost his duel had he been. So I'm prepared to give Scotty some civ cred barring evidence to the contrary.
Who's to say I'm not on Wilgy's team? I mean, I'm not, but why exclude that as a possibility?

I appreciate the civ label because I am, but your defense of me is slightly hollow.

I could also be anything, and just rolled better than Wilgy, so this argument is not the best way to guard my alignment.
Oh, damn you're right! More good ideas from Scotty.

Now stop crushing my ideas, please. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

You don't think they're bad, you just want them gone? :eye:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jan wrote:
nutella wrote:
Jan wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
How do you know?
Someone hasn't read the roles. Epi literally posted the picture of the role with the message, so we know it was from that role.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote:Top candidates for my votes are MM, Dom, and maybe Russ or Bubbles. MM is looking more and more suspicious to me, I already bought JJJ's case and now all of MM's responses are rather disturbingly cavalier and many of his recent posts I have found suspicious in and of themselves. Earlier I said I didn't like either Dom's or Bubbles' votes; I'm pretty convinced that Bubbles is being her usual self but that doesn't preclude her being bad. Dom is just being incredibly annoying and not really providing sufficient content imo due to his obnoxious posting gimmick, and I am still perplexed by his voting behavior. And I'm keeping Russ on my list as well, since he hasn't given me a great impression overall, and I look forward to seeing what he has to contribute today.

Speaking of contributing, there are numerous players I would love to hear more from. INH, Niju, Bullz, Dunny, Timmer... where you at?
Surprise, surprise, nutella thinks Dom is annoying so she wants him lynched.

(c) Paid for by Dom/Nju 2016
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:Dom's responses haven't made him look better to me. I'm going to go ahead and vote Dom and MM.
DFaraday is not to be trusted, folks. Mark my words-- he is bad, believe me. This confirms it.

He does absolutely nothing to quantify this feeling that my responses haven't made me look better. He is looking for a reason to vote for me, despite the fact that his point about me suspecting Bass was totally bunk in the first place.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Actually I do have one ping for Dom.
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:Folks, don't trust Lyin' Scotty and Tricky Jay. Lyin' Scotty looked for an opportunity to seize power without any sort of content. Tricky Jay has used bad thinking all game. Not good, folks, not good.
I don't necessarily think you're bad Dom, I'd just like to have a conversation. What have I said or done that you haven't liked?
My distrust of you, Tricky Jay comes from you campaigning for yourself for prefect. That seems wildly out of character for you.

I'll channel our host here. That's more suspicious than the average adverb. I also don't know why someone who has played Mafia with me before is saying it's out of character for me to make myself the center of attention.
I regret nothing, but I guess this might be a fair criticism. But I didn't do anything wrong. See, I didn't like the tone of your posts. Day one, we say things-- maybe not in the best way.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:I've not entirely excluded MP from my suspicion pool but I don't have anything new to adjust my read yet, and I don't want to tunnel based off of a Day 1 ping. I'll give him more time.

One of my votes will be going to marmot. I find it interesting that he's being defensive against 3J about his counter-productive Wilgy votes, rather than being pro-active and questioning me, who was the one who put that part of the argument together. I don't think he's tried to scum hunt at all since he came under fire.

I'm also voting Dom, based on the ping I got from an earlier post (just ISO me - I also mention the marmot there). He abandoned a discussion about something he thought was so clearly suspicious when prodded.
Folks, this is absolute garbage. Wanna see what Quin originally said about me?
Quin wrote: I don't like Dom's vote either. Not gonna quote it, because I don't feel like looking at huge chunks of text right now. I've written two reports in four days, with massive lack-of-tooth aches in between, if I might add. :srsnod:
So folks, Quin has got nothing substantial to say about me at all! Sad !

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

To the haters who say I'm hiding behind a gimmick-- take this !

I am posting more, creating more discussion, and trying to baddie hunt more than many, many people out there. It's all out there, folks. You can see it for yourself. People who make this criticism are looking for an easy place to vote.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Glorfindel »

Jan wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Sorry?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:I've not entirely excluded MP from my suspicion pool but I don't have anything new to adjust my read yet, and I don't want to tunnel based off of a Day 1 ping. I'll give him more time.

One of my votes will be going to marmot. I find it interesting that he's being defensive against 3J about his counter-productive Wilgy votes, rather than being pro-active and questioning me, who was the one who put that part of the argument together. I don't think he's tried to scum hunt at all since he came under fire.

I'm also voting Dom, based on the ping I got from an earlier post (just ISO me - I also mention the marmot there). He abandoned a discussion about something he thought was so clearly suspicious when prodded.
Quin wrote: I don't like Dom's vote either. Not gonna quote it, because I don't feel like looking at huge chunks of text right now. I've written two reports in four days, with massive lack-of-tooth aches in between, if I might add. :srsnod:

Not quite nothing. I can pull up the posts I'm referring to if you'd like.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Nerolunar wrote:Glorfindel seems to go out of his way to say "my friend" in nearly every post. Is he projecting his usual friendly civ playstyle? :suspish: Also hey Matty :beer:

I forgot to vote yesterday, sorry about that.

Hey Jan! I didn't realize it was you. It is a pleasure playing with you :smile:
Hey, Magnus :bighug: It's great to have you back playing with us again :nicenod: And no, I'm certain that you know me well enough by now to expect me to be courteous to my fellow players :)
I notice that you missed the vote at EoD 1. I'm just wondering - were you simply undecided about for whom you'd vote or was there some other reason?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:

Fibbin' Quin! You said you spoke about this earlier and you barely mentioned it in passing.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:

Fibbin' Quin! You said you spoke about this earlier and you barely mentioned it in passing.
So... I did speak about it? Thanks for clarifying.

Please address why you abandoned your stance that something 3J said was so obviously suspicious the moment you were questioned about it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:

Please address why you abandoned your stance that something 3J said was so obviously suspicious the moment you were questioned about it.
If you read my posts you'd see that that is, not, in fact what I ahve done, believe me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 133

Post by MacDougall »

I don't feel like Dom is bad, so sending him to fight the Marmot isn't jiving with me.

I don't think Marmot is a good candidate either. I don't like that the case has trace elements of Wilgy wifom in it. Wilgy is a savant of causing wifom to work the way he wants. I feel like he would be expecting Metalmarsh to get suspicion from that post. I also think Metalmarsh is playing the game way too casual considering his situation.

The only person with a vote who I am feeling neg about is Russtifinko. So I will be voting for Russ and trusting my feel on Dunny from Day 1.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:

If you read my posts you'd see that that is, not, in fact what I ahve done, believe me.
I don't believe you.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 16

Post by sig »

Jan wrote:
Also, where is Sig?

At uni :P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
sig wrote:Okay, I think it is an equal probability, or it is possible that it is more likely for mafia to do that. True a townie could come in and screw it up, but I think that is highly unlikely. If it was planned ahead of time.
Frankly I think it's already unlikely that a baddie team decided in BTSC to concoct a "Buscemi eyes" scheme in the first place. The entire conversation starts with that complete speculation.
Any conversation to do with prefect voting does, why do you seem to be discounted this view. :eye:
Turnip Head wrote:I've come around a lot on the dueling thing. I've now seen its merits. If we ever have a consensus mafia read, we should force them to challenge Scotty the People's Champion.

Metalmarsh89, would you like to duel Scotty?
I don't like this for two reasons.

One is Scotty is seen as a solid civ why sacrifice him? This seems like a plus for the mafia in case they come out on top.
Two why should we have one player go over and over again? This seems like a good way for said player to die since at some point the dice aren't going to go in your favor.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
sig wrote:Okay, I think it is an equal probability, or it is possible that it is more likely for mafia to do that. True a townie could come in and screw it up, but I think that is highly unlikely. If it was planned ahead of time.
Frankly I think it's already unlikely that a baddie team decided in BTSC to concoct a "Buscemi eyes" scheme in the first place. The entire conversation starts with that complete speculation.
Any conversation to do with prefect voting does, why do you seem to be discounted this view. :eye:
Turnip Head wrote:I've come around a lot on the dueling thing. I've now seen its merits. If we ever have a consensus mafia read, we should force them to challenge Scotty the People's Champion.

Metalmarsh89, would you like to duel Scotty?
I don't like this for two reasons.

One is Scotty is seen as a solid civ why sacrifice him? This seems like a plus for the mafia in case they come out on top.
Two why should we have one player go over and over again? This seems like a good way for said player to die since at some point the dice aren't going to go in your favor.
I like sig already.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm going to hold back on voting for the time.

I find JJJ a little pingy, due to his logic on the day 0 votes, but he is being active and seems civvie. I think we should keep an eye on him and maybe have him duel soon.
Dom as well my gut is reading scum, I think he is being scummy with his posting style, and I think he is getting a free pass by some players for the way he is posting. It is in little clips so he appears active, but content wise he isn't giving us much at all. I feel like he is attempting to fly under the radar, yet not be accused of being inactive.
MM for the reasons laid out by JJJ, I'd rather not lynch MM today though.
Jan slightly for his most recent post wondering why I wasn't active. This is also a minor ping though.
TH for his thoughts on Scotty.

Matty seems civvie so far.
Mac and DF both look good imo also, this is mainly a gut feel.
The last few people who voted for Wilgy are most likely not on his team, but they still could be mafia.

I don't see how bubbles vote was that bad, it seems like typical bubbles to me?

linki: Why? or was that sarcastic..... :noble:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:I'm going to hold back on voting for the time.

I find JJJ a little pingy, due to his logic on the day 0 votes, but he is being active and seems civvie. I think we should keep an eye on him and maybe have him duel soon.
Dom as well my gut is reading scum, I think he is being scummy with his posting style, and I think he is getting a free pass by some players for the way he is posting. It is in little clips so he appears active, but content wise he isn't giving us much at all. I feel like he is attempting to fly under the radar, yet not be accused of being inactive.
Jan slightly for his most recent post wondering why I wasn't active. This is also a minor ping though.

The last few people who voted for Wilgy are most likely not on his team, but they still could be mafia.

You were the first to call out TH for his 'let's keep pitting Scotty up against whoever' thing. I thought the exact same thing when I read it.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

aaa okay, what do you think that says about TH?

IF he is mafia I could see him wanting to eliminate Scotty and having him duel would/could do that. Espaiclly if for some reason the mafia tried to NK him and it failed. Yes this is extreme tin foil hat, but I don't see why you'd say we should force someone to duel over and over again.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:aaa okay, what do you think that says about TH?

IF he is mafia I could see him wanting to eliminate Scotty and having him duel would/could do that. Espaiclly if for some reason the mafia tried to NK him and it failed. Yes this is extreme tin foil hat, but I don't see why you'd say we should force someone to duel over and over again.
I think it's just bad logic. I don't have a reason to suspect him outside of this yet, but I need to give him more attention.

--
My internet is having issues again (frankly it has been all morning) so I'm going to give up on mafia for a few hours and hope it sorts itself out.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay, cool... and what if I'm not mafia?

I think your brain might be too focused on your studies, Young siggy-san. The winner of a duel gets NK protection and the prize of their choice. We already know Scotty has what it takes to defeat warrior doctors. We could build Scotty into a living legend.

So if you're a civ and think Scotty is a civ too (as postulated in your post), why exactly would that be a bad thing? :ponder: Why do you go the tinfoil route instead?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote:

Okay, cool... and what if I'm not mafia?

I think your brain might be too focused on your studies, Young siggy-san. The winner of a duel gets NK protection and the prize of their choice. We already know Scotty has what it takes to defeat warrior doctors. We could build Scotty into a living legend.

So if you're a civ and think Scotty is a civ too (as postulated in your post), why exactly would that be a bad thing? :ponder: Why do you go the tinfoil route instead?
I forgot about the NK protection, I still however think it is a bad idea. Not to mention a double edged sword. What is Scotty isn't a civ we would be giving him all sorts of goodies which would/could damage town.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:I'm going to hold back on voting for the time.

Quantify your findings on me.

All the haters are coming out against me because of the way I sound-- it's reverse n00bism
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Fair enough sig, so you think it's a bad idea.

But you're saying you suspect me because you don't agree with me .

(And yes, if Scotty isn't a civ, then we need to lynch him. And nominating him for the duel is like, our only way to do that :shrug2: )
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote:Fair enough sig, so you think it's a bad idea.

(And yes, if Scotty isn't a civ, then we need to lynch him. And nominating him for the duel is like, our only way to do that :shrug2: )
I don't suspect you for not agreeing with me, I suspect you for pushing one player to be brought up again and again, it seems like a witch hunt. :shrug:

I do feel better about you though and won't be voting for you today.
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by timmer »

I'm so lost.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

timmer wrote:I'm so lost.
What is troubling you timmer-san... mechanics or suspicions?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: One is Scotty is seen as a solid civ why sacrifice him?
Is he now? News to me. :shrug:
sig wrote: MM for the reasons laid out by JJJ, I'd rather not lynch MM today though.
Why not?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by reywaS »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
reywaS wrote:I miss playing with you guys. :(
You should certainly sign up for one. We've got a couple cooking right now.
I want to...but I'm afraid I won't be able to properly keep up. The last 2 I tried to play I got buried in posts and couldn't catch up. Impressive list of players here. :)
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:Fair enough sig, so you think it's a bad idea.

So do you think I am civ or not? I've not gotten a straight answer from you so far this game- just that I can defeat Doctors [who are definitely not doctors]
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by timmer »

Turnip Head wrote:
timmer wrote:I'm so lost.
What is troubling you timmer-san... mechanics or suspicions?
Mechanics and the sheer volume of the game. I don't know how to follow such a wordy game. But I'll get engaged soon I just need a day of.
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:I don't think Marmot is a good candidate either. I don't like that the case has trace elements of Wilgy wifom in it. Wilgy is a savant of causing wifom to work the way he wants. I feel like he would be expecting Metalmarsh to get suspicion from that post. I also think Metalmarsh is playing the game way too casual considering his situation.
Understandable. I don't feel super great following a Wilgy WIFOM thread either. The only reason it didn't mean nothing to me is that the party in question is MM -- Wilgy's best competition on The Syndicate for WIFOM champion. I think there's also WIFOM in MM's content; he spoke more of Wilgy than anyone else perhaps despite Wilgy having made no memorable posts at all during his lifespan.

I'd like MM to continue talking with me so I can sort out my feelings,
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 154

Post by Golden »

I'm still really not keeping up with the game and tend to read a handful of recent posts each time I pop in, so my opinion is relatively uninformed.

But Dom and marmot do not seem like good bets to me. They seem contributory. I'll probably be looking to vote to keep them off the block.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Put Crooked Dfaraday on the dueling platform.

Or sig.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

I'm sorry, it seems I've lost the ability to quote anyone here for the moment :(

Dom, if I may make an observation - during this current Day phase, you've referred to Quin as "Fibbin' Quin". You accused DFaraday of being bad and said that he can't be trusted. You inferred some skepticism against Nutella for having said that she wants to lynch you because she found you annoying. You told 3J that you distrust him and referred to him repeatedly as 'Tricky Jay'. You referred to Scotty on a number of occasions as 'Lyin' Scotty'. These are five players in whom I currently have confidence (in differing degrees) in terms of their alignment. You are coming under fire at the moment (perhaps wrongly) but I think it's the tone of your responses concerns me here and I don't know that it's doing you a lot of favours.

You even accused me of knowing 'secrets' (which is not true) in response to my somewhat naive assertion that the lack of an NK last Night phase was the consequence of baddie absenteeism and followed that with "Or what do you want all of us-- the regular people-- to think." 'Regular people'? Really? I'm frankly left wondering just how 'regular' you are after that comment :ponder:

Further, at EoD 1, Sorsha said that she wouldn't vote for you and in the same post came up with the absurd notion (as far as I'm concerned at least) that it was better to vote between our three Prefects. Your response was "Look at my Sorsha over here! Just look at my Sorsha!" I trust your response reflected your opinion of her support for you and not of her approach to the vote (which incidentally she didn't follow through on).

I really hadn't considered you a viable candidate this Day Phase but find myself second guessing myself a little. You say you're trying to contribute and I think I can see that. I'm just not sure... :shrug:

Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Nerolunar »

Glorfindel wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Glorfindel seems to go out of his way to say "my friend" in nearly every post. Is he projecting his usual friendly civ playstyle? :suspish: Also hey Matty :beer:

I forgot to vote yesterday, sorry about that.

Hey Jan! I didn't realize it was you. It is a pleasure playing with you :smile:
Hey, Magnus :bighug: It's great to have you back playing with us again :nicenod: And no, I'm certain that you know me well enough by now to expect me to be courteous to my fellow players :)
I notice that you missed the vote at EoD 1. I'm just wondering - were you simply undecided about for whom you'd vote or was there some other reason?
That, and I simply forgot to do it.

I'm glad we got a baddie though, but I'm still undecided for today. There are so many players and I'm struggling keeping track of what's going on. I kinda regret signing up but the setup looks really interesting. I'm keen on laying low and getting hold of this game for a while. It may look scummy but :shrug:

I do however believe Scotty is good, at least in a GTH kind of sense.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyone going to be here in maybe... an hour or two? I'll probably try catching up then and it'd be nice to know if at least someone else will be here to bounce stuff off of. I still need to get some more work done before I can call it quits and goof off on this game for a bit.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll probably be around.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll probably be around.
:beer:

On another note, 100 posts per page is brilliant. I only have a little over a handful of pages to read. :P
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The best thing about 100 ppp is that it makes ISOs much easier to navigate. CTRL+Fing 4 pages for a high-posting player is so much less exhausting than CTRL+Fing 12 pages.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Catching up. MP looks angrier than his hsual self. Wonder if that is alignme t indicative.
I don't think so. I see a progression that nets frustration:

1. Encounter minor pings, question players about them, decide they seem fine.

2. Put reads in the thread.

3. Immediately get crap from multiple people for putting reads in the thread (but but but it's SO EARLY)

4. Eyerolls for days

5. Respond to annoying accusations with visible evidence of being annoyed.

I'm fine with MP right now.
I'll try not to dwell much on my... unfortunate implosion, but this, combined with an already really stressful state I was in for RL reasons, is pretty much exactly what happened.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The best thing about 100 ppp is that it makes ISOs much easier to navigate. CTRL+Fing 4 pages for a high-posting player is so much less exhausting than CTRL+Fing 12 pages.
OMG, I hadn't even thought of that. Awesome!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:MP always gets crap. Yet he is usually very patient. He is brraking way faster than usual.
I am? :p

If there's one word in the English language that does NOT describe me, it's "patient". :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I hope you all don't mind that I'm just going to keep posting as I read and will likely spam the fuck out of this game. Some of you may skim it really quickly, but no one will read a super gigantic post that I make at the end of this, and I've noticed in recent games that I prefer to broadcast my thoughts in real time anyway.

It's more... transparent. Take that, MM!

Return to “Previous Jobs”