Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 3]

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty wrote:RE: INH being incapacitated Day 2? Maybe. What doesn't help this theory is that he still hasn't posted on Day 3, so I feel as though he's just plain not here. I wonder if putting vote pressure on our other prefect could wake him up (wake him up inside, wake him up inside, save hiiiim)
Agreed, but if there's reason to believe he might have been silenced for being prefect elect and such, it reduces the odds of him being Nanman, at least.

It'll be slightly harder to discern if anyone was incapacitated toDay, all the vocal players seemed to have checked in by now, except maybe sig and TH.

... oh.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip my man, I see you active and present at the bottom of the page, speak if you can. \o/
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Glorfindel »

Hey, Sig :) How's Uni going? I hope it isn't proving too stressful for you :bighug: If you wouldn't mind, if you have the time, I'd just like your comment on something please...

In a statement you made early on Day 2, you said:
sig wrote:I find JJJ a little pingy, due to his logic on the day 0 votes, but he is being active and seems civvie. I think we should keep an eye on him and maybe have him duel soon...

MM for the reasons laid out by JJJ, I'd rather not lynch MM today though.
I can't really say that I support your view there on 3J and given his demise at the end of the last Night phase, I think it's fair to assume that he was seen as a major threat (at least by the Nanman). Anyhow, can you explain what you meant by the second comment I quoted above? Were you saying that you found MM suspicious based on the case put by 3J (someone you found "a little pingy") but despite that, you didn't feel the evidence was sufficient for him to attract your vote?

Later, towards the end of Day 2 (about 5 hours out from EoD) you said:
sig wrote:Okay I'm voting Dom for reasons previously stated and lorab since she has posted yet hasn't caught up or in fact posted again since she made her first one that is odd. I'm unsure of MM but wouldn't mind seeing him duel. I don't recall the case on Russ at all so I won't vote there.
Firstly, I don't think you actually placed a vote at all that Day phase? Secondly, at the time you made that statement, MM already had 6 votes (by my calculation). A less charitable mind than mine might consider that some kind of an attempt to distance yourself from a team mate were you also a Nanman. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ah I forgot about sig. Those posts do look pretty bad for him and he never really answered when I asked why he didn't want to lynch MM. He's definitely on my nanman shortlist.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 37

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 2]

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote:
Ricochet wrote: What do you think about my idea that INH is among the most significant candidates (if not the one) to have been incapacitated (silenced + stripped of voting) on Day 2?
Yeah I'm pretty sure you said it first, LoRab may have developed it.

RE: INH being incapacitated Day 2? Maybe. What doesn't help this theory is that he still hasn't posted on Day 3, so I feel as though he's just plain not here. I wonder if putting vote pressure on our other prefect could wake him up (wake him up inside, wake him up inside, save hiiiim)

Oh, hey guys. What'd I miss?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 37

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote:To an extent, I think it is suspicious for someone to campaign to have a responsibility to the people and not show up. It's like he hopped on the one-way bus in San Francisco and now he's in Thailand without a phone. How did he get there? Any word would help.
I did a shitty thing, I realize. I severely misjudged how much extra time I'd have over a very limited amount of days. I messed up. But I'm now here and ready to play.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote:Dom, ok well it's not only that but also, and I mentioned this a little in my response to MP, the way you've been focusing on DF/pushing against anyone who suspects you and meanwhile staying out of a lot of the main discussions. Since the beginning of the game you've been sort of saying your own thing on the sidelines, prioritizing your persona over getting involved in the thread and as I said earlier your posts thus had less content than I would have liked. Less so today, but for the first couple days it felt like you were playing from inside your own bubble, and I prefer to see more interaction with major topics of conversation.
So... how does that make me bad? Is that not what you kind of expect from me? I don't take it personally, but on many occasions you have COMPLAINED about how *nitpicky* I am, how much I focus on topics that aren't the main topic, how much I can laser focus on something in particular and ignore all else.....

Explain how this isn't true to my winning brand.
Glorfindel wrote:I find the following exchange mildly concerning...
Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:SVS is tired and not that in the mood for PLAYING mafia, I think. She would have been more energized if she had a team with her !
I think this read on SVS is both accurate and genuine.

I'm really feeling good about Dom this game.
As Ricochet has already pointed out, S-V-S herself stated in the first of her only two posts this game:
S~V~S wrote:Hi all, I just found out this started. I will do my best to get caught up on phone (no wofi for another week or so, and post as much as is feasible on phone.
Given that, your comment Dom, seems to lack logic. If she doesn't have access, whether she was a part of a Mafia team or not would have been irrelevant to the degree of energy that she had exhibited in this game.
I think SVS would have found more ways to post. She's a smart lady--okay, and beleive me, very inventive.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I guess that's fair. I never really remember alignments and stuff very well so I can't speak to your record with that style -- I just don't find it to be very helpful. Again you're not one of my top suspects atm, and you do seem to be participating more seriously now, so that's nice.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh hi INH. Looking forward to hearing some thoughts from you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

This game is awfully slow.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

So Scotty-- did INH tell you in BTSC he'd show up later or????
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Dom wrote: I think SVS would have found more ways to post. She's a smart lady--okay, and beleive me, very inventive.
I agree with you on SVS. Maybe this is indicitive of those of use who have been playing with her for a long time, but I feel like she was very likely to have been civ.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote:Ah I forgot about sig. Those posts do look pretty bad for him and he never really answered when I asked why he didn't want to lynch MM. He's definitely on my nanman shortlist.
I don't wanna drink the Lynch Sig koolaid again. It's too addicting and leads you nowhere most of the time.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Alright I don't have anything to add myself so I'm gonna make a proposition to you all.

Talk about the following people:

Boomslang
Bullzeye
Dragon D. Luffy
Elohcin
Nerolunar
Quin

All those are players with 5 or more posts, which posted on day 2 or later, and yet nobody seems to be talking about them.

Yes I included myself. I fit the above criteria so it's only fair. And it feels awkward when nobody wants me dead, I don't like it. Talk about me more please.

Don't have an opinion on them? Well it's a great time to ISO them. Go.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The last time I did this I listed 4 players and 3 of them corresponded to the entire scum team. This method works. Let's do it.

I'm gonna look at their posts and see what I think.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Alright I don't have anything to add myself so I'm gonna make a proposition to you all.

Boomslang
Bullzeye
Dragon D. Luffy
Elohcin
Nerolunar
Quin

All those are players with 5 or more posts, which posted on day 2 or later, and yet nobody seems to be talking about them.

Yes I included myself. I fit the above criteria so it's only fair. And it feels awkward when nobody wants me dead, I don't like it. Talk about me more please.

I'll do this. Eventually. I'm going to hide behind the excuse that I haven't had the best morning and don't really feel like it just now :nicenod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Not gonna quote stuff unless strictly necessary because the site is too slow.

Boomslang

A lot of talk about game mechanics on Day 0/1. Neutral read. Then votes MM/TH because they "wanted to duel". Somewhat suspicious, since you could have used all the time you discussed duel mechanics to pick a better case. But whatever it's D1.

Shows up on Day 2 again and actually starts playing in more serious way. Goes for both Jan and Sorsha, with some convincing arguments. Votes for Jan/MM "following up on his previous vote on MM". Which one, the one you picked "because he wanted to duel?" What about Sorsha?

This reeks of WIFOM. This guy is in my scum list.

Bullseye

Starts similar to Bullseye. Fluff, game mechanics, meaningless D1 vote. Complains about not having time to play and votes himself on Day 2. Meh.

Dragon D. Luffy

This guy is a civ imo.

Elohcin

Argued with me about Jay paranoia. Then some game mechanics banter and complaining about being left behind. That keeps going until Day 2. At the end of the day, she votes for Russ and MM, exactly the same vote as I made. Rico might tell us how that influenced the poll (I'm too lazy to check). Pretty null play so far, not much to suspect or trust.

More people next post.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'll do that too, in a bit. I like that kind of thinking -- it's worrying when people slip out of the thread's attention like that. I would maybe include Dunny as well, but has he not posted at all since D1? :\

A few other people I've been kind of forgetting are playing -- bwt, bubbles, dp, niju, sorsha, daisy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

@Nutella

Go ahead and talk about those others too if I want. I estabilished the criteria in order not to make the list too intimidating, but if you, say, find something useful in Daisy's 4 posts, feel free to point it out.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Bas is another one I could have included in the list. I feel like people only ever mention him when talking about Dom's posts about him.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Speaking of Daisy:

@Daisy I know we've already half-been through this conversation before - but what's your opinion on timmer right now?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:@Nutella

Go ahead and talk about those others too if I want. I estabilished the criteria in order not to make the list too intimidating, but if you, say, find something useful in Daisy's 4 posts, feel free to point it out.
In that case I'll add Turnip Head and Russ to my list.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Nerolunar

Notice of inactivity. Okay. Says he'll jump on a "reasonable bandwagon". Okay. Explains what a "reasonable bandwagon" is: a wagon well explained. supported by someone he feels good about. Not sure how it makes sense to have town reads this early but not bad reads of your own, but okay. Forgets to vote.

Post about Glorfindel being too nice that is kind of silly because Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy. But okay, I won't pretend I can read Glorfindel well either. Explains why he missed day 1, then votes for 2 guys who are voting random. As he says, "random votes are no-no".

This guy is a baddie read of mine. He seems to be always around, his post count is not way too low, and he will explain all of his moves, but not make anything more than that. Looks like calculated scumplay to me. Not as bad as Boomslang I suppose, but still fishy. His inability to stay active sounds sincere, but it feels like he's not trying as much as he is able to.

Quin

Finally, the guy with 55 posts nobody seems to care about. Last game I played with him people talked about him so much I got sick of it, so maybe everyone else is sick too? But we gotta face Quin too eventually.

Starts with little activity, due to tooth surgery. Okay. Comments a little on the Jay paranoia thing, then says he can't be active because of his teeth but writes a paragraph longer than anything those other 4 players have done. Someone give this guy a medal.

Is trying to read people as early as Day 0. Either very proactive or trying too hard to look civ. Suspects MP in the middle of MP's meltdown. A somewhat bold move. I like it. Votes Bubbles for inactivity at the end of D1, together with MP.

Bubbles starts posting and Quin suspects her. Well that is consistent, but looks like a coincidence too. Maybe trying too hard to look consistent? But I digress. Agress with the Marmot lynch almost immediately and leaps on the wagon. Unlikely to be part of the warrior mafia. Is also active in the Dommald Debate, and votes for him. Also wants to vote or Nutella. Stays very active for the rest of D2. Was it necessary to vote early, then?

Day 3. Still mildly suspicious of Nuttela. His view on her seems to accompany mine, somewhat. Sus' of Capsfan too, sort of.

Midly civ read in my book, since he is very proactive and unlikely to be a Nanman (I think, I haven't stopped to look hard at that). A lof of things make sense from a baddie perspective, but that's not enough for a baddie read imo.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'll be busy for the rest of the phase so I'm voting now. Voting for Boomslang and Nerolunar. I've suspected other people before, but I wanna try different things. Let's see those folks reacting to pressure.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Nerolunar

Notice of inactivity. Okay. Says he'll jump on a "reasonable bandwagon". Okay. Explains what a "reasonable bandwagon" is: a wagon well explained. supported by someone he feels good about. Not sure how it makes sense to have town reads this early but not bad reads of your own, but okay. Forgets to vote.

Post about Glorfindel being too nice that is kind of silly because Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy. But okay, I won't pretend I can read Glorfindel well either. Explains why he missed day 1, then votes for 2 guys who are voting random. As he says, "random votes are no-no".

This guy is a baddie read of mine. He seems to be always around, his post count is not way too low, and he will explain all of his moves, but not make anything more than that. Looks like calculated scumplay to me. Not as bad as Boomslang I suppose, but still fishy. His inability to stay active sounds sincere, but it feels like he's not trying as much as he is able to.

Quin

Finally, the guy with 55 posts nobody seems to care about. Last game I played with him people talked about him so much I got sick of it, so maybe everyone else is sick too? But we gotta face Quin too eventually.

Starts with little activity, due to tooth surgery. Okay. Comments a little on the Jay paranoia thing, then says he can't be active because of his teeth but writes a paragraph longer than anything those other 4 players have done. Someone give this guy a medal.

Is trying to read people as early as Day 0. Either very proactive or trying too hard to look civ. Suspects MP in the middle of MP's meltdown. A somewhat bold move. I like it. Votes Bubbles for inactivity at the end of D1, together with MP.

Bubbles starts posting and Quin suspects her. Well that is consistent, but looks like a coincidence too. Maybe trying too hard to look consistent? But I digress. Agress with the Marmot lynch almost immediately and leaps on the wagon. Unlikely to be part of the warrior mafia. Is also active in the Dommald Debate, and votes for him. Also wants to vote or Nutella. Stays very active for the rest of D2. Was it necessary to vote early, then?

Day 3. Still mildly suspicious of Nuttela. His view on her seems to accompany mine, somewhat. Sus' of Capsfan too, sort of.

Midly civ read in my book, since he is very proactive and unlikely to be a Nanman (I think, I haven't stopped to look hard at that). A lof of things make sense from a baddie perspective, but that's not enough for a baddie read imo.
I laughed out loud at the beginning. Thank you.

First thing I read that sounds like you're looking to a response to is why I voted early. I guess it comes down to the fact that I was pretty dead-set on voting marmot, but since I couldn't vote him and then weigh my options for the second vote, I made my decision then and there. I'm not typically one to vote and run, though, so it's not a surprise that I was still active at the EoD.

What do you mean that things make sense from a baddie perspective? I'm not prying for anything in particular, I guess I just don't understand English anymore.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 154

Post by Golden »

Glorfindel wrote:As for you Golden, my friend, I trust your second statement isn't predicated on the first? Assuming that to be the case, can you shed any light on the reasons for your views on Dom?
Not entirely predicated.

But that part was a meta read. So is everything else.

I think in this game Dom sticks out. When Dom is scum, I don't see him sticking out. He might be present and vocal, but it feels more like he is trying to be able to show he is there and part of the game but without drawing attention to himself.

The gimmick felt like town Dom. Making a legitimate read on SVS in death, felt like town Dom. The content from Dom that I've read, feels like town Dom.

I'm just not seeing baddie Dom.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: What do you mean that things make sense from a baddie perspective? I'm not prying for anything in particular, I guess I just don't understand English anymore.
The post itself has some examples. Bascally eery time I commeneted on how you could be trying to hard to look like a civ.

Could be paranoia but posting about it doesn't hurt so yeah.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote: What do you mean that things make sense from a baddie perspective? I'm not prying for anything in particular, I guess I just don't understand English anymore.
The post itself has some examples. Bascally eery time I commeneted on how you could be trying to hard to look like a civ.

Could be paranoia but posting about it doesn't hurt so yeah.
I see. Carry on.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Inactives/low posters:
Rabbit has not shown up at all.

Soneji has not shown up at all.

Dunny has not posted since day 1. Perhaps he has forgotten about the game.

leetic only has one post from day 0. Has probably completely forgotten about the game.

DP has a total of 2 posts, one of which is a nothing and the other stating his d2 vote (not even giving reasoning). He's normally very quiet but this is pretty egregious.

TheCapsFan posted a few times on D0, but missed both d1 and d2 with just a couple check-in posts, plus the weird one today.

Niju is also quite inactive with just one D0 post and one post this Monday about how busy she is/hadn't caught up.

Bullzeye popped in briefly on both day 1 and day 2 to make uninformed votes and state that he hadn't been able to catch up.

Spacedaisy likewise; is confirmed very busy irl and voted on day 2 for self voters but has not caught up at all.

BWT has likewise admitted inability to keep up with the game.

Simon has a few posts from d0 and d2 but overall hasn't participated much.

Elohcin has similarly had trouble keeping up with the game, but I'm fairly satisfied with her Day 2 effort/participation/vote.

...That's really quite a lot. I wonder if anyone would be available to replace in for at least a couple of these people.

Players with 10-15 posts include DF, Timmer, Nerolunar, Boomslang, Russ, and Sorsha. Typical for DF, and I think he's participated a normal amount for him (mostly his back and forth with Dom). Sorsha also tends to be pretty quiet, but I would like a bit more substance from her. Timmer and Russ have been popular suspects/lynch candidates and aren't doing much about it. Nero and Boom, well, they're on DDL's list so I'll be looking into them but they've both been quite under the radar.

On to DDL's list.

Boomslang: Discussed duel mechanics/strats on d0, was away for most of d1, participated a little on d2 voting for MM and Jan. I feel pretty ok/neutral about him.

Bullzeye: see above. doesn't seem much like him to be this inactive, but idk if it's alignment indicative :shrug:

Dragon D. Luffy: 3rd highest poster (2nd not counting the dead), I don't really feel like reading his whole ISO but overall I have a pretty strong civ read of him.

Elohcin: again see above. pretty inactive but I feel like she's ok alignment-wise.

Nerolunar: Kind of like DF, his participation has been low but fairly regular and decent. The only thing that gives me pause is that he voted for BWT and Timmer on D2, staying far away from the MM/Russ/Dom contest. Seems like maybe he hadn't been caught up but it would be nice to know if he had thoughts on any of that.

Quin: one of the highest posters, but that doesn't mean he hasn't blended in to some extent. I feel pretty good about him though.

OK, this isn't much but I'm gonna go ahead and post it, and then go back to the few mid-low posters that I haven't ISOed yet -- Russ, Timmer, Sorsha, and DF. After that I'm thinking I might ISO TH because a lot of people, me included, have been citing a sort of bizarre, supernatural, inexplicable odor of "something's not quite right" emanating from the general direction of the turnip.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dinner break but first said post is in progress for later
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Rabbit isn't playing, nutella. :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Alright I don't have anything to add myself so I'm gonna make a proposition to you all.

Boomslang
Bullzeye
Dragon D. Luffy
Elohcin
Nerolunar
Quin

I'll GTH them. I'll humor the haters.
Boomslang - civ
Bullzeye - civ
DDL - civ
Elohcin - bad
Nerolunar - civ
Quin - civ
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, finally got time to sit down and work through this thing. Thanks for keeping posts under a thousands per day, fam :P Very glad the MM suspicion turned out, and I'm not surprised by the JJJ prefect kill. Kind of surprised INH and Scotty haven't been attacked yet, but then again, INH hasn't been much of a force in the thread. Some of my thoughts thus far:

I really liked nutella's defense against MP. I thought the second point, where she called him out for misrepresenting her attack on Dom, was particularly cogent. MP highlighted the "annoying" part while ignoring the meaty "sufficient content" and "voting behavior" reasons. That kind of deliberate misdirection pings bad to me.

I think LoRab's read on TH is very good. There's opportunity for WIFOM, but TH does seem too chummy with MM at the start, and I think "Or I could always vote myself so that I can duel the marmot and bring honor to my home." is a big red flag. It would be a way to take a vote out of play for a teammate in a seemingly selfless manner. Also, I see a possible motive for the immediate JJJ nightkill. JJJ asks why TH has beef with MM, and TH just shrugs it off with the silly "He made rude remarks about the size of my ancestors' bellies." Killing JJJ could be a way to eliminate followup questions today?

I don't like Nerolunar just kind of shrugging off my criticism of his D2 votes. The distinction between "random" and "impulse" votes seems spurious, especially when he says random is "being indifferent about the voted players" and then that his impulse votes were based on Timmer and BWT being "careless and uninterested." I don't get excited to vote for players who seem uninterested; carelessness is a slightly better criterion, but he provided no specific evidence. Can you back that up from thread posts, Nerolunar?

Jan continues to seem more baffled than someone should be. "Why wasn't anyone killed?" has plenty of reasons, and it's worth conjecture on why. That's the second time Jan has said something that seems to show a carelessness with thinking through the rules.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

BOOM slang.

That's a really townie post right there. I like it a lot. You go high on my townie list.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:Alright, finally got time to sit down and work through this thing. Thanks for keeping posts under a thousands per day, fam :P Very glad the MM suspicion turned out, and I'm not surprised by the JJJ prefect kill. Kind of surprised INH and Scotty haven't been attacked yet, but then again, INH hasn't been much of a force in the thread. Some of my thoughts thus far:

I really liked nutella's defense against MP. I thought the second point, where she called him out for misrepresenting her attack on Dom, was particularly cogent. MP highlighted the "annoying" part while ignoring the meaty "sufficient content" and "voting behavior" reasons. That kind of deliberate misdirection pings bad to me.

I think LoRab's read on TH is very good. There's opportunity for WIFOM, but TH does seem too chummy with MM at the start, and I think "Or I could always vote myself so that I can duel the marmot and bring honor to my home." is a big red flag. It would be a way to take a vote out of play for a teammate in a seemingly selfless manner. Also, I see a possible motive for the immediate JJJ nightkill. JJJ asks why TH has beef with MM, and TH just shrugs it off with the silly "He made rude remarks about the size of my ancestors' bellies." Killing JJJ could be a way to eliminate followup questions today?

I don't like Nerolunar just kind of shrugging off my criticism of his D2 votes. The distinction between "random" and "impulse" votes seems spurious, especially when he says random is "being indifferent about the voted players" and then that his impulse votes were based on Timmer and BWT being "careless and uninterested." I don't get excited to vote for players who seem uninterested; carelessness is a slightly better criterion, but he provided no specific evidence. Can you back that up from thread posts, Nerolunar?

Jan continues to seem more baffled than someone should be. "Why wasn't anyone killed?" has plenty of reasons, and it's worth conjecture on why. That's the second time Jan has said something that seems to show a carelessness with thinking through the rules.
My only concern is that a lot of the reason MM was lynched because of his interactions with Wilgy - so I wonder how likely it is that TH is trying to pull the same strategy as he did after it blew up in his face. I think you make a good point with the rest of your case, though. He'll be getting ISO'd by me for sure.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Boomslang, does a careless player mean an evil player that needs to be kept on the other side of the wall?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei is replacing Bubbles.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 235
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Who's ready to be... romanced?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonster!

If only you could have had time for this a week ago.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hey, I'm not dead! No thanks to a lot of you.

Good that we nailed a baddie yesterday, though, regardless. Glad I could help in that respect.

RIP S~V~S and JJJ.

You guys are posting a LOT....I might more or less random my votes this Day.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Who's ready to be... romanced?
ugh. why?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:Sloonster!

If only you could have had time for this a week ago.
This one seems to be moving at <500 posts per day, that is a big plus for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Who's ready to be... romanced?
ugh. why?
I'm feeling sensual.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Russtifinko wrote:Hey, I'm not dead! No thanks to a lot of you.

Good that we nailed a baddie yesterday, though, regardless. Glad I could help in that respect.

RIP S~V~S and JJJ.

Hey way to go, you really nailed that bad guy. Tell me what you did and why you deserve these kudos.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Votes are not changeable, my world is in shambles.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Russtifinko wrote:Hey, I'm not dead! No thanks to a lot of you.

RIP S~V~S and JJJ.

....so do you have a single thought or no?

Any originality? Come on folks, why do we stand for this?
TheCapsFan
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by TheCapsFan »

Scotty wrote:Linki @Caps: O rly? Where for art thou getting comfortable?
Calm down, Romeo’s in another castle.
LoRab wrote:
TheCapsFan wrote:I would be comfortable being voted for.
Are you bad?
Bad to the bone? Of course. Bad at mafia? Yes, in this instance. Am I mafia this game? No.
nutella wrote:
Is that all you have to say? :disappoint:
Well, I think Scotty looks pretty town. Ricochet subbed in recently, yeah? Nothing about him is giving me pings yet. I do find INH’s disappearance weird, but then again, maybe he’s also hosting a game at the same time as trying to finish summer projects and playing in a huge game with like a post a minute. But…wait, there he is...for a second, at least. Oh, and Turnip Head’s posts have gotten worse as the game has gone on.

Oh, and two successful lynches in a row is not a feat to go unnoticed.
Quin wrote:
Catching up a little. I don't like this.
I’m hurt.
TheCapsFan

Post by TheCapsFan »

As annoying as he may post, Dom seems pretty town as well.
TheCapsFan

Post by TheCapsFan »

@DDL Curious as to why you've already voted this early in the phase.
TheCapsFan

Post by TheCapsFan »

Agh, didn't see your reads, DDL. Ignore the above post. Even so, I'm not sure I'd vote this early in a phase, especially when your vote can't be changed...

Return to “Previous Jobs”