Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 8]

Post by Ricochet »

retuuurn the slaaaab
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Quin wrote:I was thinking it was something along the lines of an item, or just a planned game mechanic. I don't see this being the secret behind someones role (at least before something comes of this)

First thing I jumped to was the possibility that we're voting to ressurect. I'd say I trust Rico the most for that purpose. 3J would be an asset, but there's the possibility that he's MP's teammate. I don't have strong reads on most of them though.
There is a YT who can raise apparitions. Possibly has nothing to do with a role, but I wonder what raising apparitions means, if not some kind of rezz.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Scotty wrote:Well well well. We can talk at night. Splendid.

At this point I think we all have to make a definitive read on Bass, since he is the new duel master. If he is bad, we need to keep sending him to the arena. If he is good, why the hell are we still voting him? I know he's asking for it. Maybe he has enough treasures to give him that advantage he needs. And maybe he is on the blue team and the blue leader is still alive, thus giving him a +1 base.

Why was Russ voted for today?

I think Dom is a cheeky thread teller guy.

Why is Sloonei proud to admit he hasn't read the first 2 days? That's like going vegan but cheating every now and then on cookies because 'if I didn't read the nutrition information it must still be vegan". Infusing life into a thread is good...unless you're bad and just leading it into a pit.

If I was around yesterday ( :suspish: ) then I probably would have voted Nutella and INH. Continuation vote and all that. I'm not making much of a case on them, so I understand why no one would follow suit, but I see INH had a little traction yesterday, which is nice. I think he could be a little dirtier. I think Nutella is plenty dirty. Her voting and voice of suspicions are meh.

Golden, I still haven't responded to your post, and honestly the way my weeks have been shaping up I'm just not going to get to it. My thoughts have been very much disconnected from this game over the past few cycles, to the point where I feel like I'm swimming in a whirlpool of suspicion.

and I still suspect you as well, Golden. For reasons previously stated, even though people like DF have said it wasn't logical. Maybe. Again, I'm not gonna lie that I've slipped off the deep end in the game as I work. The only thing suffering here is my case building. So meh. I'm liking Quin's gall with people accusing him.

Mata, why would you consider voting me at all? And why Jan, of the inactives?
My reason for considering voting you was weak, more or less because of you being silenced twice. It caught my attention, but I was only considering it. Now that I have reread you I think double silencing may have been because you are a gabber (your words) :p

My reasons for voting Jan was pretty much what I said in my post. I just chose between the people who are not posting at all, any one of them would have sufficed.

As far as this poll is going, I'm up in the air here. Someone (forgot who) posted something about the Chinese wanting their dead to stay dead, so the YT who can raise apparitions might factor in here. There is also the indy who can rezz 3 people, but they have to be warriors, I think. So I don't believe this poll has anything to do with that role, because we are choosing and it might be someone who is not a warrior. A role reveal, or a dead apparition, who gets to actively play and vote, would be my guess. <I was in a game with that feature once.

I will probably vote for one of the trusted ppl and hope for the best.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I do have a question about Reywas. He was killed by YT pretty quickly after replacing in. He replaced BWT, who I understand had been slightly suspected earlier in the game. I reread BWT and the only thing I saw suspicious was that he defended MP who was revealed as YT. If BWT was defending a teammate, why would the same team kill him off as soon as he is replaced?

Did the people who suspected BWT as being bad want to re-explain why they suspected him? Before night is over, I mean, because Reywas is in that list above, and I'm thinking it sucks to agree to sub in a game and then get killed right away. Also, if this is a role reveal, I'd like to know who that role is.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 154

Post by Golden »

Went with glorfindel. For me this struck the best balance of getting a positive result if its a rezz and knowing his role if thats what it is.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Wanted to check with Epi that I was unsilenced (ie check that the silencing was only for the day, and that I could be back for the night). So here I am.

I think a rez--or at least a partial rez (playing off the apparitions thing)--is a good possibility. It is often only non-identified players who are on the possible rez list, especially when it is a public vote. Role reveal is also possible, but I think rez makes more sense, personally. That is entirely conjecture, but wanted to put my opinion out there.

I will think a bit more, but I can support a Glorf vote. I know I suspected him earlier, but in retrospect, I think my suspicion came from not understanding how he came to his opinions, especially regarding the non-participators. I think he was likely civ--and I don't feel as strongly about that as I do with the other possibilities.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

Ricochet wrote:retuuurn the slaaaab
that gives me nightmares stop it
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 7]

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:I have a free second.
Epignosis wrote:
Dear Scotty,

I'm not Bass_the_Clever, I'm the f******* lizard king.

Yours,

:llama:
:rolleyes: Thanks for talking directly to me and lying about it. Russ was the lizard king.
I take back what I said- you said on Day 3 that Dom was saved, which would be kinda silly to do if you were Dom. I no longer think you are Dom.

Let me also talk directly to Sloonei:
I mentioned last night that it's a bad look for you to not have looked at Days 1 and 2. Ironically, I think those are the days that have the most information to be gleaned. After all, we caught 2 Nanman in a row, and have voting records to sift through! I'm leaning slight Mafia on you for that, as well as just realizing you replaced Bubbles, who was one of my Mafia reads from the day 1 lynch. I totally forgot why I dropped that suspicion, but then again I'm so busy these days I forgot what I ate for dinner last night.

@SLOONEI do me a favor and read through days 1 and 2. The "fresh perspective" thing is useful in a vacuum, but this is not a vacuum.

May I also review the battle histories, in case you all forgot..(I forgot and had to dig them up. After day 2, my inferences are scarce so I guess that's mostly to jog my memory):
Day 1: I defeated DrWilgy. He was Nanman. The lynch snuck up on both of us in about the last 30 minutes and I regrettably had nothing to do in that lynch besides be a pawn. But I did defeat a Mafia member, so :slick: I HOPE TO COME BACK TO THIS LYNCH

Day 2: Russ defeated MM. He was Nanman. Omg there's so much information on voting. It makes Dom actually look good, since MM tried to vote both he and Russ to save himself. We know Russ was good. Other people could be looked at as potentially dropping in save votes towards the end. I invite everyone to look at the vote progression there and make your judgments. I hope to look there again on my next break.

Day 3: Sorsha defeated timmer. Timmer was a civ warrior. This bodes well for Sorsha to the extent that odds are she was a warrior as well, though that's wholly inconclusive. The timmer train got crazy at the end of the day, and Sorsha and caps steadily rose throughout the day.

Day 4: Russ defeated MP. MP was Yellow Turban. The vote was tied between MP, Glorf and Bass, with Russ only 1 vote up because of a last second vote by nutella.

Day 5: Caps defeated DP. DP was a civ warrior. DP had a healthy train going and only had caps and Mac behind him. Dunno what to make of this one yet.

Day 6: DDL defeated caps. Caps was a civ warrior. Pretty straightforward vote, except Bass was tied with DDL, thanks to a saving vote from Nutella. Since we know both caps and DDL were civs, we knew Mafia had nothing to lose for voting them. Bass could have been a save opportunity though.

Day 7: Bass defeated DDL. DDL was a civ warrior. IM SEEING A PATTERN HERE. Bass and DDL had huge trains and it didn't look like anything else was going to happen today. Makes Bass look good. He probably was not "saved" the day before in the sense that his knowing teammate saved him.

Day 8: Bass defeated Russ. Russ was civ warrior. So at this point Bass has amassed 2 treasures and looks really good. For some reason he and Russ kept getting pushed to battle. There was no clear runner up to battle against them.

Anyone notice that the trains get going on people battling the day before or the day before that? And in the end, we're getting no closer.

I propose tomorrow we send up 2 people that haven't ever battled, because if the pattern continues, 1) we might just get nowhere and 2) we're running out of people that have battled before, me being one of them :biggrin:

I don't think Bass is bad after looking at that, and think we should leave him alone. What do y'all think?
It's quite obvious who he is. He's thellama73. :p

I don't know about your proposal tbh. Just on principle, I'm not likely to abandoned my scum reads just because they've won a few duels and have some items. In this scenario, I don't know whether I'll vote Bass again, even though he is STILL trying to push some nonsense against me. We'll see.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I'm seriously debating voting Sorsha. She is the only one on this list who dueled and won, and was later night-killed. I may be looking at this wrong, but it seems more likely that she is town and while that may not be helpful in the event of a role reveal, it would be safer in the event of a rezz. Or maybe not? Anyone want to comment on whether I'm thinking clearly here?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Matahari wrote:I'm seriously debating voting Sorsha. She is the only one on this list who dueled and won, and was later night-killed. I may be looking at this wrong, but it seems more likely that she is town and while that may not be helpful in the event of a role reveal, it would be safer in the event of a rezz. Or maybe not? Anyone want to comment on whether I'm thinking clearly here?
I think that (at least right now) information would be better than a rezz, so I'd suggest voting somewhere that would help us in terms of giving us that. Checking Sorsha might bring an end to the whole recruitment conversation from a few days ago, so he's not a bad option by any means.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I can't see any reason why Sorsha would be a bad choice.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 122

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 7]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:I have a free second.
Epignosis wrote:
Dear Scotty,

I'm not Bass_the_Clever, I'm the f******* lizard king.

Yours,

:llama:
:rolleyes: Thanks for talking directly to me and lying about it. Russ was the lizard king.
I take back what I said- you said on Day 3 that Dom was saved, which would be kinda silly to do if you were Dom. I no longer think you are Dom.

Let me also talk directly to Sloonei:
I mentioned last night that it's a bad look for you to not have looked at Days 1 and 2. Ironically, I think those are the days that have the most information to be gleaned. After all, we caught 2 Nanman in a row, and have voting records to sift through! I'm leaning slight Mafia on you for that, as well as just realizing you replaced Bubbles, who was one of my Mafia reads from the day 1 lynch. I totally forgot why I dropped that suspicion, but then again I'm so busy these days I forgot what I ate for dinner last night.

@SLOONEI do me a favor and read through days 1 and 2. The "fresh perspective" thing is useful in a vacuum, but this is not a vacuum.

May I also review the battle histories, in case you all forgot..(I forgot and had to dig them up. After day 2, my inferences are scarce so I guess that's mostly to jog my memory):
Day 1: I defeated DrWilgy. He was Nanman. The lynch snuck up on both of us in about the last 30 minutes and I regrettably had nothing to do in that lynch besides be a pawn. But I did defeat a Mafia member, so :slick: I HOPE TO COME BACK TO THIS LYNCH

Day 2: Russ defeated MM. He was Nanman. Omg there's so much information on voting. It makes Dom actually look good, since MM tried to vote both he and Russ to save himself. We know Russ was good. Other people could be looked at as potentially dropping in save votes towards the end. I invite everyone to look at the vote progression there and make your judgments. I hope to look there again on my next break.

Day 3: Sorsha defeated timmer. Timmer was a civ warrior. This bodes well for Sorsha to the extent that odds are she was a warrior as well, though that's wholly inconclusive. The timmer train got crazy at the end of the day, and Sorsha and caps steadily rose throughout the day.

Day 4: Russ defeated MP. MP was Yellow Turban. The vote was tied between MP, Glorf and Bass, with Russ only 1 vote up because of a last second vote by nutella.

Day 5: Caps defeated DP. DP was a civ warrior. DP had a healthy train going and only had caps and Mac behind him. Dunno what to make of this one yet.

Day 6: DDL defeated caps. Caps was a civ warrior. Pretty straightforward vote, except Bass was tied with DDL, thanks to a saving vote from Nutella. Since we know both caps and DDL were civs, we knew Mafia had nothing to lose for voting them. Bass could have been a save opportunity though.

Day 7: Bass defeated DDL. DDL was a civ warrior. IM SEEING A PATTERN HERE. Bass and DDL had huge trains and it didn't look like anything else was going to happen today. Makes Bass look good. He probably was not "saved" the day before in the sense that his knowing teammate saved him.

Day 8: Bass defeated Russ. Russ was civ warrior. So at this point Bass has amassed 2 treasures and looks really good. For some reason he and Russ kept getting pushed to battle. There was no clear runner up to battle against them.

Anyone notice that the trains get going on people battling the day before or the day before that? And in the end, we're getting no closer.

I propose tomorrow we send up 2 people that haven't ever battled, because if the pattern continues, 1) we might just get nowhere and 2) we're running out of people that have battled before, me being one of them :biggrin:

I don't think Bass is bad after looking at that, and think we should leave him alone. What do y'all think?
It's quite obvious who he is. He's thellama73. :p

I don't know about your proposal tbh. Just on principle, I'm not likely to abandoned my scum reads just because they've won a few duels and have some items. In this scenario, I don't know whether I'll vote Bass again, even though he is STILL trying to push some nonsense against me. We'll see.
What nonsense ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Looks like Quinn and Scotty might have been trying to start an early bandwagon. Just something to keep in mind down the road.
You're just flinging poop.

Of course I tried to start a wagon against you. I've been arguing that you're bad for the past three day phases. :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Simon »

JaggedJimmyJay because he reminds me of Joseph.

:epig:
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Quin wrote:
Matahari wrote:I'm seriously debating voting Sorsha. She is the only one on this list who dueled and won, and was later night-killed. I may be looking at this wrong, but it seems more likely that she is town and while that may not be helpful in the event of a role reveal, it would be safer in the event of a rezz. Or maybe not? Anyone want to comment on whether I'm thinking clearly here?
I think that (at least right now) information would be better than a rezz, so I'd suggest voting somewhere that would help us in terms of giving us that. Checking Sorsha might bring an end to the whole recruitment conversation from a few days ago, so he's not a bad option by any means.
I'd really like to choose Rey if I thought this was a role reveal. I'd feel safest about Sorsha if I thought it was a straight up rezz (not a recruitment rezz), and I guess a vote for either of them is not going to matter this late in the day. I have no opinion on the others on the list, and no opinion on their voters either. So, Sorsha it is.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Dom »

I think I might have been wrong about bass.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote:
But we don't get to decide if it's info or rez (means bring back 2 lyf). I'm not sure how it's assuming one way (or the other) would be a helpful strategy. Explain?

And Sorsha is a she.

Voting Glorf before I forget to vote. I think he's the right choice.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:
But we don't get to decide if it's info or rez (means bring back 2 lyf). I'm not sure how it's assuming one way (or the other) would be a helpful strategy. Explain?

And Sorsha is a she.

Voting Glorf before I forget to vote. I think he's the right choice.
I didn't mean that we had a choice on what actually happens. I'm saying that we have a choice in our mindset towards the vote, and we should be voting people who would give us the most information if it turns out that that's what we're voting for.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Gotcha. Disagree on the conclusion, but I get where you are coming from.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Why did you vote Glorfindel, LoRab?
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Elohcin »

I see, you cannot have a poll and lock the thread at the same time :p I will vote fooooorrr..............
JJJ.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

JJJ. He was talking and participating and stuff. Not that others weren't, I guess. But gotta vote somewhere!

(says the person who missed the last vote, again :sigh: In my defense, I was making sushi, which is a pretty good defense)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

.............elo why did you vote for me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote:Why did you vote Glorfindel, LoRab?

I stated reasons above.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Voting glorf
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The poll has ended.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

You have honored the dead. It is noted in the realm of the dead.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Honor the slain this night.

S~V~S
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
Boomslang (6), Bass_the_Clever (9), Simon (13), Elohcin (16), nijuukyugou (17)
26%

Ricochet
Dom (11)
5%

Soneji
No votes

Turnip Head
Sloonei (8), DFaraday (10)
11%

Glorfindel
Scotty (3), Quin (5), Golden (12), LoRab (15), nutella (19)
26%

reywaS
No votes

Sorsha
Matahari (14)
5%

Zuo Ci (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), JaggedJimmyJay (2), Glorfindel (4), Dragon D. Luffy (7), Metalmarsh89 (18)
26%

Total votes : 19
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Still dead and available.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 8: The Warring Stops for a Peaceful Encounter
左慈
To celebrate the sighting of Zuo Ci, the people celebrated, giving gifts and exchanging extravagant invitations. The festivities were so enjoyable that any would-be assassins forgot their plans and joined in!
It is now Day 9. You have 48 hours and two votes to find a threat to the Han!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"Matahari is a civilian. Elohcin is not."
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 9]

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Listen to me, children.
JaggedJimmyJay was Guan Yu.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hm.... JJJ was a civ-- who's been trying their best to paint him as bad?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Ok where do we go from here?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

No night kill. The night post makes it sound like it was intentional, and since the kills have been following a 1, 2, 1, 2 routine there should have been at least one if it wasn't.

So 3J and MP weren't teammates. I'll have another look through MP's interactions to see if I can find anything decent.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

There's no summary of each phase anywhere on the OP, right? I was just looking to see who died when.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I died a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 235
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I'm about to have the busiest week I've had in ages. I don't know if I'll be able to do any mafia things at all. I am sorry.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote:Hm.... JJJ was a civ-- who's been trying their best to paint him as bad?
Wow...and see I was going to give an explanation of why I voted for JJJ but thought to keep my mouth shut since I don't have true evidence. But...I voted JJJ b/c I thought maybe this was a "bring someone back" poll. I thought JJJ was civ and thought whoever started the whole JJJ is bad thing is the one who is actually bad. Anyone know who started that train of thought?

Also, may I say that my instincts have been spot on this game despite not getting caught up in all the details of what everyone is saying. Meaning, I am not keeping up with the thread too much, but I do read for tone here and there and I have been wrong ONE time on who is who regarding roles and what not. B/c of that, I think I will share my thoughts on golden and Lorab. I think both are bad. The whole thing where golden changed his mind so quickly about Simon....I didn't say it at the time, but it pinged me somethin' awful. Lorab's overall tone has made me thing she is bad. And they both voted for TH most recently, who I think is also bad. Maybe they thought it was a resurrect poll as well.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:
Dom wrote:Hm.... JJJ was a civ-- who's been trying their best to paint him as bad?
Wow...and see I was going to give an explanation of why I voted for JJJ but thought to keep my mouth shut since I don't have true evidence. But...I voted JJJ b/c I thought maybe this was a "bring someone back" poll. I thought JJJ was civ and thought whoever started the whole JJJ is bad thing is the one who is actually bad. Anyone know who started that train of thought?

Also, may I say that my instincts have been spot on this game despite not getting caught up in all the details of what everyone is saying. Meaning, I am not keeping up with the thread too much, but I do read for tone here and there and I have been wrong ONE time on who is who regarding roles and what not. B/c of that, I think I will share my thoughts on golden and Lorab. I think both are bad. The whole thing where golden changed his mind so quickly about Simon....I didn't say it at the time, but it pinged me somethin' awful. Lorab's overall tone has made me thing she is bad. And they both voted for TH most recently, who I think is also bad. Maybe they thought it was a resurrect poll as well.
I did. Why does it makes me bad?
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Elohcin wrote:

...except that I've asked you twice why you voted for me and you haven't answered.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Huh ok, good to know JJJ was a civ.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Wrong. I voted for glorfindel.

I turned around on Simon because I defer to someone (you) whose opinion I think is unlikely to be wrong about Simon, ever.

I did think Jay was bad, true.

I also think anyone who wants to turn Jay's civilian reveal into a witch hunt is taking advantage of events. I doubt any baddies would be in a hurry to 'paint Jay as bad'.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

同情 中庸 謙遜

Be at ease, children. These are tumultuous days, those which you endure and encourage in such deliberate conflict. This is not The Way. We must release ourselves from control and allow the natural order of our world to resolve itself as it ever has.

Bring your concerns to me. Allow me to listen, and I shall offer you counsel. We shall commune without restraint and without effort, and the universe will approve. Who will be first to join our dialogue? I welcome he or she who does not decide to speak but merely speaks.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

So Zuo Ci, any thoughts?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Zuo Ci wrote:同情 中庸 謙遜

Be at ease, children. These are tumultuous days, those which you endure and encourage in such deliberate conflict. This is not The Way. We must release ourselves from control and allow the natural order of our world to resolve itself as it ever has.

Bring your concerns to me. Allow me to listen, and I shall offer you counsel. We shall commune without restraint and without effort, and the universe will approve. Who will be first to join our dialogue? I welcome he or she who does not decide to speak but merely speaks.
Sometimes I fall asleep on the toilet.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

K. JJJ was bad.

I actually was hoping he would be bad, which would look more incriminating for the people that originally questioned his alignment. I'm pretty sure Quin brought it up first, but again now that JJJ is bad, I think that looks better for him.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:K. JJJ was bad.

I actually was hoping he would be bad, which would look more incriminating for the people that originally questioned his alignment. I'm pretty sure Quin brought it up first, but again now that JJJ is bad, I think that looks better for him.
Er, that should read JJJ is GOOD. I just woke up. Gimme a break

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I did. Why does it makes me bad?
You did what? Voted for TH? I never said it made you bad. In fact, I don;t even remember mentioning your name at all :p Scotty voted for TH too. I don't think he is bad. Your reaction is odd imo. Anyone who has been playing mafia more than a game or two would know that not EVERYONE in the vote line-up will be of the same alignment. Weird Quin, weird.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

...except that I've asked you twice why you voted for me and you haven't answered.
Sorry, I don't read the thread much. I've been working 8 hour days (weekends too) on top of school and household chores. I honestly don;t remember why I've voted you. Perhaps cause others were voting you and I didn't want my vote to mean nothing. :shrug:

Return to “Previous Jobs”