Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 13]

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Were a premature gale to thrust me to a decision in the present, my votes would fall upon leetic and Macdougall.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 133

Post by MacDougall »

Zuo Ci wrote:I would see MacDougall destroyed. The scent of the Nanman is strengthened. To slaughter those who speak is an evil to be attributed to this one. It is his way. Those who threaten the Nanman are killed by the Nanman. MacDougall does not suffer threats. His vote for the doctor on the first day is not meaningful. He resisted the destruction of the rodent spirit animal based upon his concern about the doctor's manipulation. It was transparent.
OMGUS from the orient.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

MacDougall wrote:
Zuo Ci wrote:I would see MacDougall destroyed. The scent of the Nanman is strengthened. To slaughter those who speak is an evil to be attributed to this one. It is his way. Those who threaten the Nanman are killed by the Nanman. MacDougall does not suffer threats. His vote for the doctor on the first day is not meaningful. He resisted the destruction of the rodent spirit animal based upon his concern about the doctor's manipulation. It was transparent.
OMGUS from the orient.
This spirit stood against you before you stood against this spirit. Your attempted placing of a yellow turban upon this spirit's head has been rebuked soundly. You are to be destroyed.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

I did a reread over Dom and Boomslang and reviewed their votes (all of the above, incidentally, is extremely tedious and time-consuming; it's one of the reasons I don't like case building, along with not wanting to die). Anyway, I feel alright about Dom, but if I had to guess a baddie alignment, I'd say Nanman; he makes very little mention of any of the Nanman and didn't vote for any of them as far as I can see; he did briefly suspect MP and voted Daisy, so I think it's less likely he's YT. But either way, I don't have a strong suspicion of Dom.

As for Boom, I slightly amend my earlier statement regarding him and Mac; I'd slightly prefer voting Mac. Upon review, I noticed that Boom voted MM on Day 1 as well as Day 2, and was the first to vote INH on his lynch. That does it a bit less likely that he's Nanman.

I still believe that Mac isn't a baddie per se, but rereading his exchanges with Dom and others really struck me by his wording. He framed the case against him only within the terms of him being on a baddie team, specifically referred to himself as "non-mafia aligned", and seemed particularly interested in Lu Bu. I'm thinking Mac is indy, and as far as I can tell, all of the Indies are or can be bad news.

My list as it stands (before analyzing Quin, Indiglo, Mata, Bass, Scotty, and Ninja):

Scotty (pretty heavily anti-Nanman at least, seems legit)
Quin

Indi
Mata
Bass

Dom
Boom

Bullz
leetic
Simon
Aragorn

Mac (as an Indy)
Ninja (I still think she's bad news)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zuo Ci wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
OMGUS from the orient.
This spirit stood against you before you stood against this spirit. Your attempted placing of a yellow turban upon this spirit's head has been rebuked soundly. You are to be destroyed.
I am to be destroyed because I made a case against you? That's not in the spirit of the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:I did a reread over Dom and Boomslang and reviewed their votes (all of the above, incidentally, is extremely tedious and time-consuming; it's one of the reasons I don't like case building, along with not wanting to die). Anyway, I feel alright about Dom, but if I had to guess a baddie alignment, I'd say Nanman; he makes very little mention of any of the Nanman and didn't vote for any of them as far as I can see; he did briefly suspect MP and voted Daisy, so I think it's less likely he's YT. But either way, I don't have a strong suspicion of Dom.

As for Boom, I slightly amend my earlier statement regarding him and Mac; I'd slightly prefer voting Mac. Upon review, I noticed that Boom voted MM on Day 1 as well as Day 2, and was the first to vote INH on his lynch. That does it a bit less likely that he's Nanman.

I still believe that Mac isn't a baddie per se, but rereading his exchanges with Dom and others really struck me by his wording. He framed the case against him only within the terms of him being on a baddie team, specifically referred to himself as "non-mafia aligned", and seemed particularly interested in Lu Bu. I'm thinking Mac is indy, and as far as I can tell, all of the Indies are or can be bad news.

My list as it stands (before analyzing Quin, Indiglo, Mata, Bass, Scotty, and Ninja):

Quin

Indi
Mata
Bass

Dom
Boom

Bullz
leetic
Simon
Aragorn

Mac (as an Indy)
I am not an indy and I too was silenced so if apparently repetitive silencings are enough for Scotty to be Captain Townman then I should be too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Faraday how do you get a civ read on Bass?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

MacDougall wrote:I am to be destroyed because I made a case against you? That's not in the spirit of the game.
You are to be destroyed because of your Nanman scent. You are to be destroyed because you pretended I declared to the gods that you suck, or that such a declaration would have meaning.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

I'd like to pursue this inactive YT/SK route and vote for at least one inactive today. I think leetic and Bullzeye are the two in question in this case, so probably one of them.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zuo Ci wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I am to be destroyed because I made a case against you? That's not in the spirit of the game.
You are to be destroyed because of your Nanman scent. You are to be destroyed because you pretended I declared to the gods that you suck, or that such a declaration would have meaning.
Your hiding nonsensical reasoning behind your schtick.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

MacDougall wrote:Your hiding nonsensical reasoning behind your schtick.
There is no nonsense. To call it nonsense does not render it nonsense.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 1]

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I am called by nature to share my research.
MacDougall wrote:I would like to see Wilgy and JaggedJimmyJay in a duel. Who wouldn't?
There is no inspiration. This is not to be viewed with favor.
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hi Mac.
Don't look at me like that. I'm not even here yet. Stop it. I can tell what you're thinking.
The smell of fear is palpable.
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:By the way, why do you want Wilgy and I to kill each other?
I don't want to say it, people don't like it...
MacDougall wrote:Oh look a guy who I voted for on day 1 got lynched and is bad and this time I didn't actually try making a case on him. New strategy.

Wassup Glorfindel with ignoring my comment? You scared there buddy?
To claim credit where there is no inspiration. This is not to be viewed with favor.
MacDougall wrote:I don't feel like Dom is bad, so sending him to fight the Marmot isn't jiving with me.

I don't think Marmot is a good candidate either. I don't like that the case has trace elements of Wilgy wifom in it. Wilgy is a savant of causing wifom to work the way he wants. I feel like he would be expecting Metalmarsh to get suspicion from that post. I also think Metalmarsh is playing the game way too casual considering his situation.

The only person with a vote who I am feeling neg about is Russtifinko. So I will be voting for Russ and trusting my feel on Dunny from Day 1.
The rodent spirit animal was slaughtered because his affiliation with the doctor was visible in nature. To resist his destruction for the reasons stated appears as a disconnect with the truth of the universe. I am inspired to pursue the destruction of he who spoke it. To make a mistake is to be human. This does not appear as a mistake. It appears as a conscious resistance to the destruction of the second Nanman on the second day.

Those who the Nanman have murdered are those who have threatened the Nanman. This is the way of MacDougall.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

DFaraday wrote:I did a reread over Dom and Boomslang and reviewed their votes (all of the above, incidentally, is extremely tedious and time-consuming; it's one of the reasons I don't like case building, along with not wanting to die). Anyway, I feel alright about Dom, but if I had to guess a baddie alignment, I'd say Nanman; he makes very little mention of any of the Nanman and didn't vote for any of them as far as I can see; he did briefly suspect MP and voted Daisy, so I think it's less likely he's YT. But either way, I don't have a strong suspicion of Dom.

Quin

Indi
Mata
Bass

Dom
Boom

Bullz
leetic
Simon
Aragorn

Mac (as an Indy)
Oh yeah? Why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

Zuo Ci wrote:I am called by nature to share my research.
MacDougall wrote:I would like to see Wilgy and JaggedJimmyJay in a duel. Who wouldn't?
MacDougall wrote:
Don't look at me like that. I'm not even here yet. Stop it. I can tell what you're thinking.
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:By the way, why do you want Wilgy and I to kill each other?
MacDougall wrote:Oh look a guy who I voted for on day 1 got lynched and is bad and this time I didn't actually try making a case on him. New strategy.

To claim credit where there is no inspiration. This is not to be viewed with favor.
MacDougall wrote:I don't feel like Dom is bad, so sending him to fight the Marmot isn't jiving with me.

I don't think Marmot is a good candidate either. I don't like that the case has trace elements of Wilgy wifom in it. Wilgy is a savant of causing wifom to work the way he wants. I feel like he would be expecting Metalmarsh to get suspicion from that post. I also think Metalmarsh is playing the game way too casual considering his situation.

The only person with a vote who I am feeling neg about is Russtifinko. So I will be voting for Russ and trusting my feel on Dunny from Day 1.
The rodent spirit animal was slaughtered because his affiliation with the doctor was visible in nature. To resist his destruction for the reasons stated appears as a disconnect with the truth of the universe. I am inspired to pursue the destruction of he who spoke it. To make a mistake is to be human. This does not appear as a mistake. It appears as a conscious resistance to the destruction of the second Nanman on the second day.

Those who the Nanman have murdered are those who have threatened the Nanman. This is the way of MacDougall.
I like this. Mac, say a thing!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zuo Ci wrote:I am called by nature to share my research.
MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Buuuuuullllllshit.

To throw that joking comment I made in there proves you have an agenda.

You speak like you know met yet if you knew me you would know better than to point at that post and give it any credence at all.

I don't thino any of the dead ever really cast suspicions on me either, so if that is my way why is dom alive?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If y'all want to follow the nonsensical ramblings of a sockpuppet go ahead.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

MacDougall wrote:Buuuuuullllllshit.

To throw that joking comment I made in there proves you have an agenda.

You speak like you know met yet if you knew me you would know better than to point at that post and give it any credence at all.

I don't thino any of the dead ever really cast suspicions on me either, so if that is my way why is dom alive?
You have revealed the purpose for its inclusion, as it is the only one you've discussed in your response. If I may illustrate in the sand...

This spirit has provided five scrolls containing the words of MacDougall, four of which are caught in the passage of the Nanman scent. A fifth is included, one which is probably unimportant.

MacDougall only desires to speak of that fifth scroll. It is the dummy scroll. MacDougall is to be destroyed.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Mac is squirming like an arsonist at a match factory, and I think Ci has made a name for himself. I think that this is a gift, and JJJ has been gifted a voice from beyond the grave. I could see either he or Boom as Nanman teammates. I also think one of Bullz and leetic is YT, so I'd be willing to vote there as well.

I will probably vote a combo like our kindred spirit has proposed- one of Mac/boom and one of Bullz/leetic to hit two birds with one shouken.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What a load of garbage.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So now pointing out dumb cases is squirming. Scotty is probably long conning us all with his silencing bukkake.

You are all bad.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 100

Post by indiglo »

Scotty wrote:Mac is squirming like an arsonist at a match factory, and I think Ci has made a name for himself. I think that this is a gift, and JJJ has been gifted a voice from beyond the grave. I could see either he or Boom as Nanman teammates. I also think one of Bullz and leetic is YT, so I'd be willing to vote there as well.

I will probably vote a combo like our kindred spirit has proposed- one of Mac/boom and one of Bullz/leetic to hit two birds with one shouken.
That's where I'm at too. It isn't (automatically) about what Zou posted regarding Mac, but also in Mac's responses to what Zou has posted.

I would feel more comfortable going Mac/Boom, but since the LoRab incident I am happy to go with what the majority of my civ reads feel. :P

But I do vote for not spreading our votes so much. Let's try to keep it half way organized here if we can, yeah?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Aragorn
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Aragorn »

I just got in to the game in the last day phase. Looking at this game objectively, I see absolutely no reason in pursuing inactives in the hope that they're the remaining YT member (or independents, for that matter), when we know that there's a very good possibility he/she was one of the NK's. Our immediate priority is nanman, who is very likely to be some of our active players. YT hasn't killed in a long while, they're probably wiped out. I wouldn't put it passed the Bad guys to use this as a distraction from the real issue at hand.
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Also, just to add in to what I said earlier, I think we should go for someone who is active but hasn't dueled yet.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Aragorn wrote:I just got in to the game in the last day phase. Looking at this game objectively, I see absolutely no reason in pursuing inactives in the hope that they're the remaining YT member (or independents, for that matter), when we know that there's a very good possibility he/she was one of the NK's. Our immediate priority is nanman, who is very likely to be some of our active players. YT hasn't killed in a long while, they're probably wiped out. I wouldn't put it passed the Bad guys to use this as a distraction from the real issue at hand.
On the flip side, if you just subbed into Jan and she was YT, it would have been a stupid move to kill last night because we would put 2 and 2 together. So this could be a great time for you to lay low for a while as we attempt to pick off the Nanman.

All being said, i agree with you, but I'm not going to leave that rock overturned.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'm gonna go ahead and get this party started.

I think it would be a good thing to consolidate, as indiglo mentioned.

I'm voting for Mac and Bullzeye.

Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Scotty wrote:
Aragorn wrote:I just got in to the game in the last day phase. Looking at this game objectively, I see absolutely no reason in pursuing inactives in the hope that they're the remaining YT member (or independents, for that matter), when we know that there's a very good possibility he/she was one of the NK's. Our immediate priority is nanman, who is very likely to be some of our active players. YT hasn't killed in a long while, they're probably wiped out. I wouldn't put it passed the Bad guys to use this as a distraction from the real issue at hand.
On the flip side, if you just subbed into Jan and she was YT, it would have been a stupid move to kill last night because we would put 2 and 2 together. So this could be a great time for you to lay low for a while as we attempt to pick off the Nanman.

All being said, i agree with you, but I'm not going to leave that rock overturned.
That is an odd suspicion of me. I'm pretty sure there was another sub before me, wouldn't such a claim be just as likely for that person too?

Frankly I don't at all like how you've come to that conclusion.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Aragorn wrote:
Scotty wrote:

That is an odd suspicion of me. I'm pretty sure there was another sub before me, wouldn't such a claim be just as likely for that person too?

It's hardly a conclusion. It's a scenario im putting out there as a possibility. Yes there are others that have subbed in since, but since you popped in to start talking about leaving inactives alone, and that the YT is probably wiped out, I found it noteworthy.

Nonetheless I am not currently suspecting you. If kills start trickling in from YT, things might start getting interesting.

I don't personally think this will happen- I'm more confident one of the more active people is the indie leader waiting for the YT to be wiped out or else that guy is one of the inactives. I see no negative consequence from voting the inactives at this point.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I voted Mac and Bullzeye.
ImageImageImageImage
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Scotty wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Scotty wrote:

It's hardly a conclusion. It's a scenario im putting out there as a possibility. Yes there are others that have subbed in since, but since you popped in to start talking about leaving inactives alone, and that the YT is probably wiped out, I found it noteworthy.

Nonetheless I am not currently suspecting you. If kills start trickling in from YT, things might start getting interesting.

I don't personally think this will happen- I'm more confident one of the more active people is the indie leader waiting for the YT to be wiped out or else that guy is one of the inactives. I see no negative consequence from voting the inactives at this point.
Fair enough.
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Right, I voted for Mac And Bass_The_Clever. I really want Mac to flip. B_T_C dueled twice and won both quite easily, so I'm banking on the same thing happening again to get a Mac flip.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

nijuukyugou wrote:

Quin

Indi
Mata
Bass

Dom
Boom

Bullz
leetic
Simon
Aragorn

Mac (as an Indy)
Oh yeah? Why?
DFaraday wrote: I'm considering a Ninja vote, for purely circumstantial reasons. She voted Russ on the day MP was lynched, explaining that she thought he wanted to duel. Given the timing of the vote, it could be an easy reason to vote the next viable option besides a teammate.
I think you could very well be a YT, voting to try to save MP early on, then becoming inactive enough to stop sending in kills. And on the occasions you do post, you make no attempt at contributing or analysis, which is a bad look too.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Mac and Ninja.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ok, also voted: Mac and Bullz. Solidarity! (And as I often am wont to say - nothing personal to either of you!)

I do have some reservations about Bass, as well, Aragorn, but for different reasons.

~Linki with DF
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote:Faraday how do you get a civ read on Bass?
He kept pushing the desire to duel so hard that I have a hard time believing a baddie would invite being up for lynching like that. I don't see anything suspicious in his voting record either.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Please don't make me duel Bass.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Come at me.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Ok, I'm following the prevailing train of thought today, will go with Mac and Bullzeye. I still think Nijuu might be up to no good, but I think that of a few people, so there's that.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I am swept into the avalanche.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Zuo Ci wrote:I am swept into the avalanche.
Don't forget to move your arms in a swimming motion. I've always read that about avalanches. Move like you're swimming, and try to keep your head above the snow.

Also, pray to whatever it is you pray to for a St. Bernard with a little flask of brandy.

This is the wisdom I impart to you, figureless apparition from beyond the grave.

:nicenod:

XOXO Epi Girl
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

I apologize for not keeping up with this game, but this was closing weekend for Hair and I spent pretty much all of it either playing, cast partying, or set striking. So going to even up the vote with one on Bullzeye and cast another for Blooper, because I don't want her off the radar.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So much laziness. It's not really possible to defend yourself in the wake of overwhelming ignorance.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Here's how I observe today's play.

Step 1 - Mac makes accusation of Zuo Ci based on flimsy pretenses
Step 2 - Zuo Ci accuses Mac based on flimsy pretenses and points out Mac's flimsy pretenses
Step 3 - Mac points out the flimsiness of the pretenses
Step 4 - Zuo Ci continues to push case with flimsy pretenses
Step 5 - Other people scoff and quaff about how Mac is "squirming" which is code for "I'd rather not think of my own candidate today"
Step 6 - Mac rolls eyes
Step 7 - Mac has 7 votes
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

DFaraday wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

Quin

Indi
Mata
Bass

Dom
Boom

Bullz
leetic
Simon
Aragorn

Mac (as an Indy)
Oh yeah? Why?
DFaraday wrote: I'm considering a Ninja vote, for purely circumstantial reasons. She voted Russ on the day MP was lynched, explaining that she thought he wanted to duel. Given the timing of the vote, it could be an easy reason to vote the next viable option besides a teammate.
I think you could very well be a YT, voting to try to save MP early on, then becoming inactive enough to stop sending in kills. And on the occasions you do post, you make no attempt at contributing or analysis, which is a bad look too.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Mac and Ninja.
Nah, I'm just super lazy/busy this game, but I don't miss night actions. But understandable suspicion. Gotta look somewhere we haven't gone. Alas, it is not me.

Hmm, 7 votes on two people. Not much I can do at this point, but then again, don't really know what I'd do, anyway. I apologize for my apathy if it's screwing around with anyone's enjoyment of the game. I suppose I'll just continue to be a wildcard, voting where the wind takes me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Legacy reads:

Everyone is bad
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Bass_the_Clever
Aragorn (12)
4%

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
Scotty (9), Quin (10), indiglo (15), MacDougall (18), Matahari (20), Zuo Ci (23), Boomslang (25), nijuukyugou (27)
29%

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
No votes

Jan / Aragorn
No votes

leetic
No votes

MacDougall
Scotty (8), Quin (11), Aragorn (13), indiglo (14), DFaraday (16), Matahari (21), Zuo Ci (22), nijuukyugou (28)
29%

Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes

nijuukyugou
DFaraday (17), Boomslang (26)
7%

Quin
No votes

Scotty
No votes

sig / indiglo
No votes

Simon
No votes

Zuo Ci
MacDougall (19)
4%

Chi Ling (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Glorfindel (2), nutella (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), Sloonei (5), LoRab (6), juliets (7), Golden (24)
29%

Total votes : 28
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Duel of the Thirteenth Day
孫堅
MacDougall defeated Bullzeye in a duel after one bout. Bullzeye was Sun Jian.
It is now Night 13. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 14: A Literate Man is Hacked to Death Before His Audience.
大教堂
There was a literate man near Nanzhong named Dom, whose courtesy name was Act-ting. He was a man of letters and well-respected in his village. He put on plays making fun of the Nanman.

During one of his performances, a Nanman agent threw an axe at him, cutting him down before his audience. The audience believed the performance so heartily they applauded. Act-ting’s last words were “Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord,” using an ancient speech. And Meng Huo appeared.

What he did next will be told later.

Dom has been killed by the Nanman.
It is now Day 14. You have 48 hours and two votes to find a threat to the Han!
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 14]

Post by indiglo »

RIP Bullz and (possibly) Dom

I think today is a good day to vote for Mac again. He outed himself as a baddie (imo) with his responses to all the votes yesterday. "You are all bad", "Legacy reads: everyone is bad"... um... yeah. :haha: So, Mac is a baddie, and 1 of my votes will go there. No question or doubt about it. And I will continue voting there until he is dead.

For my other vote today, I am leaning very strongly towards voting for Bass. I have some reservations about him anyway, and I think he stands a good chance of beating Mac. I also don't think we'd be losing much if Bass were to lose to Mac. I am happy to expand on this if needed/desired. But I wanted to get my thoughts out since Day just started, and I'm not sure how much longer I'll be up.

My second vote is a bit flexible, though it will still take something fairly solid to shake me there.

XOXO Epi Girl
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

This spirit will not vote for the clever fish. Nor will I vote for the one who strides. This is certain.

MacDougall and leetic shall be destroyed. I will listen to your protestations now.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am like 95% sure that you are trolling me if you still think I am bad. This is a sick game and you are all in on it.

RIP Dom. I 100% did not kill you.

Return to “Previous Jobs”