Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 133

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 14]

Post by MacDougall »

If you guys try to lynch me I cannot be held accountable for my actions. I might just kill someone in combat again. Do you really want to take that chance?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am a fucking literal ninja.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Outed myself as a baddie how? Like who outs themselves as a baddie. The rationale on display is some of the worst I have ever encountered. Like I am fairly sure if I was observing from the other side I would be smart enough to know what I was doing but alas I guess I am just smarter than the average civ.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Epignosis »

"If I were to establish a civilian core, I would invite indiglo and Quin."
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

I could be way off base, but I'm getting the impression that Mac is Lu Bu. The non-Mafia aligned comment, how he put forth a theory on Lu Bu (and people do like to talk about their own roles), plus the fact that he beat a warrior yesterday and is confident about dueling again. If that's the case, I wouldn't be opposed to voting that way again.

On a side note, assuming there were no voting shenanigans yesterday, nobody who voted Bullz can be Wu.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 100

Post by indiglo »

DFaraday wrote:I could be way off base, but I'm getting the impression that Mac is Lu Bu. The non-Mafia aligned comment, how he put forth a theory on Lu Bu (and people do like to talk about their own roles), plus the fact that he beat a warrior yesterday and is confident about dueling again. If that's the case, I wouldn't be opposed to voting that way again.

On a side note, assuming there were no voting shenanigans yesterday, nobody who voted Bullz can be Wu.
I'm pretty sure Mac is Nan. We should still vote there, and simply ignore his protestations (as Zou put it).

On the side note, I looked into that possibility as well. There was no other 2nd place contender close enough to make a call about who is Wu that voted Bullz. Bullz had 8 votes total, and the next closest opponent was Ninja/Blooper with only 2 votes. So, some of those 8 could definitely have been Wu. But I like where your mind is at. :noble:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

PS - Also, Mac did not beat a Warrior yesterday. Bullz was a "Leader" class. (I just double checked my notes.) They are between Warriors and Strategists in dueling prowess. :nicenod:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Zuo Ci wrote:This spirit will not vote for the clever fish. Nor will I vote for the one who strides. This is certain.

MacDougall and leetic shall be destroyed. I will listen to your protestations now.

Any reason in particular you want to go for leetic over Bass?

Also, who is "the one who strides"? (Sorry if I'm being dense.)

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

indiglo wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I could be way off base, but I'm getting the impression that Mac is Lu Bu. The non-Mafia aligned comment, how he put forth a theory on Lu Bu (and people do like to talk about their own roles), plus the fact that he beat a warrior yesterday and is confident about dueling again. If that's the case, I wouldn't be opposed to voting that way again.

I'm pretty sure Mac is Nan. We should still vote there, and simply ignore his protestations (as Zou put it).

On the side note, I looked into that possibility as well. There was no other 2nd place contender close enough to make a call about who is Wu that voted Bullz. Bullz had 8 votes total, and the next closest opponent was Ninja/Blooper with only 2 votes. So, some of those 8 could definitely have been Wu. But I like where your mind is at. :noble:
I'm dumb. For some reason I was thinking of it as a tie situation in the lynch, which is weird because this game has been going for so long. Forget my comment about the Wu then. And forget my comment about Bullz being a Warrior, I don't know where my head was at when I was posting earlier. :noble:

I assume the one who strides is Aragorn, otherwise known as Strider.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Me Nan? That's unpossible.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

indiglo wrote:

Pretty sure that I am Nan huh. I think you are Pop then. Prune Tracey.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So nobody is gonna post until deadline approaches and they will just come in and throw a vote my way. Phooey.
Aragorn
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Aragorn »

Zuo Ci wrote:This spirit will not vote for the clever fish. Nor will I vote for the one who strides. This is certain.

MacDougall and leetic shall be destroyed. I will listen to your protestations now.
Oh wise spirit, the clever fish had won 2 previous duels (with warriors) with relative ease, in the first bout, I might add. I was relying on the same thing happening between him and Mac. B_T_C is a Good bet in a duel, based on what has already happened.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

DFaraday wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I'm dumb. For some reason I was thinking of it as a tie situation in the lynch, which is weird because this game has been going for so long. Forget my comment about the Wu then. And forget my comment about Bullz being a Warrior, I don't know where my head was at when I was posting earlier. :noble:

Ah, thank you for the clarification on Aragorn. This is my first time meeting him, so I don't yet know his other monikers. That's how I found out who Blooper was in a game. You crazy kids and your crazy nicknames. :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Send the finest warriors to my door. I will turn them all away. Even at my age I could cut through you all like a hot knife through butter.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote:So nobody is gonna post until deadline approaches and they will just come in and throw a vote my way. Phooey.
Shouting 'I'm not bad, all of you are' is not a great way to spark discussion. Who is a better lynch than you are, right now? Why?

As for the idea of putting Bass up again because he'll likely win his duel - I don't support it. I'd support it if we were putting him up with the conclusion that he's bad, but I'm hesitating on that front. I'd rather put up leetic because I do believe in the inactive YT/Dong Zhuo idea (this also half-applies to nijuu, she's posting but extremely sporadically so it doesn't really feel like she's attentive to the game)
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

In saying that, Bass had some inactive spurts as well, but I'll need to look into timelines if I'm going to put his name up again.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Aragorn wrote:

Oh wise spirit, the clever fish had won 2 previous duels (with warriors) with relative ease, in the first bout, I might add. I was relying on the same thing happening between him and Mac. B_T_C is a Good bet in a duel, based on what has already happened.
Your perspective is understood, striding one. Be wary though, for now we are few. Our villages are reduced to a barren state, only a small number of brave men remain to stand against those who would destroy us. To endanger them further when there is another way would be unwise.

Fortune has favored the clever fish so far, but fortune may turn without warning if it is tested. Let us pit our enemies against each other. MacDougall does not know what it is to be at peace, and we must show him. He of the house leetic looks to possess a wardrobe of much yellow. The clever fish is not suspicious to this spirit. I would hear your protestations, children, if you would have them.

The confused little girl is of a noble upbringing. We will trust in her insight, though always understanding her imperfections. This is our way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cheater
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry guys I'm just not up for this game at all. I'm having some serious personal issues right now. I'll keep playing on but I can't really work up the energy to do much.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

indiglo wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
indiglo wrote:

Ah, thank you for the clarification on Aragorn. This is my first time meeting him, so I don't yet know his other monikers. That's how I found out who Blooper was in a game. You crazy kids and your crazy nicknames. :beer:
I meant the character Aragorn is introduced as Strider in Lord of the Rings. :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Zuo Ci wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

Your perspective is understood, striding one. Be wary though, for now we are few. Our villages are reduced to a barren state, only a small number of brave men remain to stand against those who would destroy us. To endanger them further when there is another way would be unwise.

Fortune has favored the clever fish so far, but fortune may turn without warning if it is tested. Let us pit our enemies against each other. MacDougall does not know what it is to be at peace, and we must show him. He of the house leetic looks to possess a wardrobe of much yellow. The clever fish is not suspicious to this spirit. I would hear your protestations, children, if you would have them.

The confused little girl is of a noble upbringing. We will trust in her insight, though always understanding her imperfections. This is our way.
Why does Leetic appear yellow to you? I saw where he posted twice, and that he voted INH and Caps for prefect. I am not seeing the yellow connection.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Matahari wrote:Why does Leetic appear yellow to you? I saw where he posted twice, and that he voted INH and Caps for prefect. I am not seeing the yellow connection.
He of the house leetic has stayed in silence and reclusion for a full moon's journey. Those who wear yellow are gone from us in voice but perhaps not in body. I do not believe their light has been snuffed.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

MacDougall wrote:Sorry guys I'm just not up for this game at all. I'm having some serious personal issues right now. I'll keep playing on but I can't really work up the energy to do much.
Sorry to hear that Mac! And no worries! Hope things get better for you, sometimes life just likes to see how much you can take, I think. :bighug:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I don't particularly see the leetic/yellow connection either. I'm happy to do a read there though, and get more input from others too.

@Zou - I have a couple of questions, only answer if you can. Do you have win conditions? Are they the same win conditions you had when you were alive?

I ask because I am developing a theory about Bass's role. I feel like it wouldn't hurt civs to have Bass gone, but I also feel like he isn't our biggest adversary. And I'm wondering if Zou is perhaps related to him in some way. In which case, I have no objection to working together to oust the baddies.

Tin foil hats, anyone? :grin:

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

An observation.

The Yellow Turbans have killed Night 2, 4 and 6. It's very likely that they only had the power to kill once every 2 nights.
ImageImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

We must remember the teachings of wise Epignosis. His word is truth.
Epignosis wrote:The Yellow Turbans
Rebellious eunuchs and spiritualists.
Have BTSC
Kill each Night
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I was just testing you all, obviously :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

indiglo wrote:I don't particularly see the leetic/yellow connection either. I'm happy to do a read there though, and get more input from others too.
To perceive the yellow tint in the spirit aura of the house leetic does not require reading his scrolls. They are few and brief. One must only understand that they who wear the yellow turbans are absent from our story, but not surely passed to the spirit world. The one called leetic is the only remaining soul whose silence is suitable to the yellow turban tradition of inaction and absence. If he is not of their kin, then they have no living kin; or their surviving soul is deliberate in his or her refusal to act under the cover of night.
indiglo wrote:@Zou - I have a couple of questions, only answer if you can. Do you have win conditions? Are they the same win conditions you had when you were alive?
Your questions will be answered in the next life, child. I cannot impart such knowledge to you. I hope you will judge me for what words I speak and none else.
indiglo wrote:I ask because I am developing a theory about Bass's role. I feel like it wouldn't hurt civs to have Bass gone, but I also feel like he isn't our biggest adversary. And I'm wondering if Zou is perhaps related to him in some way. In which case, I have no objection to working together to oust the baddies.

Tin foil hats, anyone? :grin:
I only judge the clever fish for his role in our story. I welcome dissenters to express themselves, for I am not a spirit without flaw. I do not believe he carries the scent of an evil family, as I similarly do not believe you carry such a scent.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

:haha: @ Quin :goofp:

Fair enough, my spirit brother. I feel no nefarious intent from you, and I appreciate your thoughts regarding leetic. I remember Scotty (I think?) pointing him out as a good option last day phase as well. Speaking of which... I wonder if Scotty is busy, or silenced again.

XOXO Epi Girl
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

I think Zuo Ci's analysis of leetic is spot-on. If we remove the last of the completely inactives, we can close the book on that entire line of reasoning for the identity of the YTs. I'll be placing a vote there today.

As for my other vote, I feel like a lot of my suspects are still in the poll. Blooper, Simon, Bass... Mac's desperation and rapid posting read as genuine to me; I can't see a baddie drawing all that attention to himself, especially in a game where inactives have gotten to coast so easily. Which leads me to question indiglo for continuing to jump down his throat. Will do some reading of that tomorrow.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll definitely be voting leetic. My other vote will likely be either Mac or nijuu. Simon is a maybe.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Boomslang wrote:I think Zuo Ci's analysis of leetic is spot-on. If we remove the last of the completely inactives, we can close the book on that entire line of reasoning for the identity of the YTs. I'll be placing a vote there today.

As for my other vote, I feel like a lot of my suspects are still in the poll. Blooper, Simon, Bass... Mac's desperation and rapid posting read as genuine to me; I can't see a baddie drawing all that attention to himself, especially in a game where inactives have gotten to coast so easily. Which leads me to question indiglo for continuing to jump down his throat. Will do some reading of that tomorrow.
Look at this intelligent man.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Boomslang wrote:Mac's desperation and rapid posting read as genuine to me; I can't see a baddie drawing all that attention to himself, especially in a game where inactives have gotten to coast so easily.
You'd as well suggest that the sun would hesitate to shine for fear of being distinguished from the stars.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I've got a busy day today, and will likely not be around for EoD. I am going to go ahead and start off the voting.

I'm voting Mac and Leetic.

Quin, I am happy to vote leetic with you and Zou, I hope you will chose to also vote Mac with us. I do think it is important at this point in the game to try to stick together the best we can. :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

MacDougall wrote:
Boomslang wrote:I think Zuo Ci's analysis of leetic is spot-on. If we remove the last of the completely inactives, we can close the book on that entire line of reasoning for the identity of the YTs. I'll be placing a vote there today.

Look at this intelligent man.
Mac, at this point in the game, do you have any suspicions you want to mention? I've reread you, but you haven't said anything lately about whether anyone/thing is pinging you. I'd like to hear your thoughts about others before I vote, if you have time, thanks.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am not really sure. All the people I had suspicion of are gone.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

It is done. This spirit cannot linger through the evening.
Aragorn
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Aragorn »

I think I'll trust Zuo Ci's judgement here and go with leetic and Mac. If either of them flips town then at least we'll know where to go from tomorrow.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Just your friendly, neighborhood cheerleader, checking in one last time! :fiesta:

Solidarity and crossed fingers will help us through this lynch! :workit:

XOXO Epi Girl
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Not sure if we are being led to victory or led astray, but I have no intuitive leads of my own to follow, so Mac and Leetic will do.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Leetic and indiglo. Has a nice ring to it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

My inidglo read went nowhere, and it looks like I'm not gonna stop the Mac train at this point. So, leetic and a continuing vote on Blooper.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Going leetic and Mac as well. Mac's had close to 100 opportunities to try and sway peoples opinions on his alignment, it is unfortunate he did not take one.
ImageImageImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Simon »

Me and Zuo Ci, because I want to beat up a Chinese guy. :feb:
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I guess it doesn't matter now anyway, but I'm sticking with Mac and Ninja.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Not really. Simon has been so absent and non-contributory that I don't think it would be a stretch at all if he's not sending in kills. And given how late Aragorn and Indiglo subbed in, if they were YT it would certainly be wise not to submit kills for the time being.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ooh look, I made it, but it's still good I already voted. Cuz I think the poll is closed.

@ DF - I am getting civ vibes off both Simon and Aragorn, fwiw. But I agree, it would be pretty dumb for someone to sub in for a Yellow at this point and start sending in kills. That's one reason I think Epi will leave that slot alone, with no replacement. JMO though, I have nothing to back that up.

If Mac beats leetic, I hope leetic is another baddie. Fingers crossed!

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:18 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Jan / Aragorn
No votes

leetic
indiglo (8), Zuo Ci (10), Aragorn (13), Matahari (15), Boomslang (17), nijuukyugou (20), Quin (21)
27%

MacDougall
indiglo (9), Zuo Ci (11), Aragorn (14), Matahari (16), Quin (22), DFaraday (25)
23%

Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes

nijuukyugou
Boomslang (18), DFaraday (26)
8%

Quin
No votes

Scotty
No votes

sig / indiglo
nijuukyugou (19)
4%

Simon
Simon (23)
4%

Zuo Ci
Simon (24)
4%

Han Dang
Epignosis (1), nutella (2), Glorfindel (3), juliets (4), Dragon D. Luffy (5), LoRab (6), Metalmarsh89 (7), MovingPictures07 (12)
31%

Total votes : 26
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”