LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Re: Sub-Con [Vompatti]

Post by Hedgeowl »

ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

No double posting- that counts as a turn.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:ImageImageImageImage
This is correct. Well done.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You will get your reward at the end of the Day period.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 9]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Forgot about the double posting rule in the game. Realized I had posted in the wrong order but it was too late. Yay for winning!

Sorry russ! It's been fun playing with you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

You too, hedge :-)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is your foe?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:05 am

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

LittleTiger
No votes

Mongoose
LittleTiger (6)
8%

Roxy
No votes

Russtifinko
Mongoose (4), Hedgeowl (5), Bullzeye (8), birdwithteeth11 (9), S~V~S (10)
38%

S~V~S
Russtifinko (11)
8%

King Wart (The Host, the Mod, the Non)
Snow Dog (1), Vompatti (2), MovingPictures07 (3), Epignosis (7), Elohcin (12), thellama73 (13)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Night 9]

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko has been lynched. He was Little Goomba.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 9: The Airship

Enjoy the flight. Your private messages and in-flight mini-game will be announced in a few hours.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

We lynched another baddie! 2 down and 2 more to go! :yay:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 69

Post by S~V~S »

Yay~! Now who has been seeming to be backing up Russti? :hmmm:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

In today's in-flight mini-game, we'll invite you below deck, where there is an unspecified number of coins and several Question blocks. You will either claim your share of the loot (by doing nothing) or you may forfeit your share of the loot by punching one of the question blocks and claiming the secret prize within (do this by PMing me).
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:Yay~! Now who has been seeming to be backing up Russti? :hmmm:
At this point I am planning a Bullz, then LT vote. Bullz voted for Russti. But there was still a goomba vote out there, so wouldnt have made a difference. Plus with the way Vomps was lynched I think both Russ and Bullz had to be the 4+ vote water roles.

Thats my current thought plan.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Yes yes YES!!! FINALLY we got another baddie! :fiesta:
Hedgeowl wrote:
At this point I am planning a Bullz, then LT vote. Bullz voted for Russti. But there was still a goomba vote out there, so wouldnt have made a difference. Plus with the way Vomps was lynched I think both Russ and Bullz had to be the 4+ vote water roles.

I'm pretty sure that Bullz would have to be one of his teammates. LT I'm still unsure about. So I would prefer to go after Bullz next as well.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ai think LT is more likely to be Bowser based upon recent voting, so that leaves Bullz as a goomba, so I am all in for a Bullz vote as well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hedgeowl wrote:

I have mixed feelings on Bullz, tbh. Two lynches back, when you did not vote for Russ after you said you would, who DID you vote for that time?

Also, LTs throwaway vote for Mongoose still has me a bit perturbed. It's a thing i have seen LT do in the past, vote for her bad teammate when it is safe to do so, then point at the vote later, "Look, I voted for the baddie days before anyone else did".

This post sums up a lot of my focus for today.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Yeah Hedge, it was a fun but very tough quiz. BWT, I get that you've been busy, but I think you should just read back on the thread yourself. It's really not that bad, espeically considering Day 1 was a lot of OT. I think it's inconsiderate to ask us to rehash our positions because of your absence and threaten us with your vote if we don't comply, and I'm not going to do it. Vote me if you must, but I'd prefer you do your own readthrough and make an educated decision.

And Bullz, no idea about MP. I mean, he is our foe, so technically we'd all we right in voting him, but since he still seems dead t might not be very productive.

Linki: Never mind.
I agree, I think my exhaustive account yesterday of what I've done for the civ cause, why I voted for you, and I why I won't be voting for you today was adequate.

And all, we shouldn't assume that out of Bullz and BirdwithTeeth only one is bad. I've not suspected Bullz as much as some of you but many have seen the case.

Also, I think something is screwy with what BWT said happened to him. So were you Goomba'd (which would be by the Grass King) or Frozen (Frozen would be duplicative in parts to the Grass King's abilities, but it would alert us that there were at least two kings voting for BWT yesterday. This doesn't prove BWT's guilt certainly, but definitely demonstrates that at least two civs think he is suspicious).

That said, I know what it's like to be as busy as BWT, and that's definitely a position I empathize with. Anyway, I want to give him some time. Time to hear from him on what he has done for the civ cause, as well as answering all the questions he asked from Russti, Bullz and myself. What's good for the (Mon)goose is good for the Gander.
I wasn't both Goomba'd and frozen. I was Goomba'd, yes. But someone else also used a Music Box on me, which seems very similar to what the Ice King can do. I couldn't post or vote because of that box.

Russ, the reason I asked for those summaries is because I actually don't have time to go back and read through the majority of 28 pages right now. I wish I did, but I don't have the luxury of that time. Hence why I asked for brief answers to a few questions. I wasn't expecting a novel back from any of you, just some information. And idk why you didn't want to give that to me. Afraid to self-incriminate maybe? :eye:

As for lynching LT, it's something I've gone back and forth on. On one hand, I can understand her not having a lot of time for this game. But at times, I feel like she alternates between posting a few thoughts and vanishing off the face of the earth. Not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure you're bad doesn't help my decision any.

I'm willing to go along with an LT vote today. If she comes up baddie, you're probably off the hook for now. However, if she comes up civvie, Mongoose, then you're definitely getting my vote on Day 9.

Votes LT
I would like to voe Mongoose, she has been tickling my brain for a while now. I will say though that this post is so well done of Mongoose, but looking at it with a different eye, I could see Bullz being bad, as i am pretty positive that Mongoose is. She very subtly pushes away from Bullz in her portion, then while lumping BWT & Bullz together, pushes TOWARDS BWT. Which, from the Wifomy perspective, could also be distancing.

So since I cannot read Bullz for shit, and he knows this, I will have to trust you guys. If he comes up bad, I really, really think BWT likely isn't (and I tend to read BWT fairly well, but he has said and done a few disconcerting things that seem, now that I have read back, somewhat although not totally, opportunistic). Conversely, based on my reread of them today, if Bullz comes up good, then I am going to be looking harder at BWT. MUCH harder.

In either case, I can't feel comfortable trusting Mongoose.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ai think LT is more likely to be Bowser based upon recent voting, so that leaves Bullz as a goomba, so I am all in for a Bullz vote as well. I don't see how Bullz can't be bad after his Vomp vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

SVS, all I can say is that if Bullz comes up civvie, then Mongoose needs to go next. If you feel that strongly about lynching me if Bullz is civvie, then that's fine. I won't be a big loss to the civ cause. But it will be another civvie down, and I would prefer that we keep our numbers where they are. I would just ask that if I get lynched soon, that you all need to get rid of Bullz and Mongoose. If you can do that, I'm pretty sure the game will be over.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Considering I wasn't allowed to speak for all of Day 9, obviously I'm not bad AND the baddies think I was on the right track. Vompers was clearly civ. I was completely taken aback by the Russti reveal, but a little less so by Bullz. But his Vomps vote seems overwhelmingly telling.

And the idea that LT and I are baddie buddies is frankly proposterous. She's been on my radar since very early game. It's being reframed that me pursuing her as a baddie is retaliatory, but if you go back far enough, you'll see it isn't. I caught a whiff of something early on and have been letting me take the heat OR painting me as untrustworthy since then.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hey, does anyone know what's happened to Roxy? It looks like she's missed the last 3 votes or so. Does anyone know if she's okay?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I think Roxy is sick. All I know is that she asked to be replaced in Six Feet Under. Hopefully, someone else knows more.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

I have mixed feelings on Bullz, tbh. Two lynches back, when you did not vote for Russ after you said you would, who DID you vote for that time?

Also, LTs throwaway vote for Mongoose still has me a bit perturbed. It's a thing i have seen LT do in the past, vote for her bad teammate when it is safe to do so, then point at the vote later, "Look, I voted for the baddie days before anyone else did".

This post sums up a lot of my focus for today.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Yeah Hedge, it was a fun but very tough quiz. BWT, I get that you've been busy, but I think you should just read back on the thread yourself. It's really not that bad, espeically considering Day 1 was a lot of OT. I think it's inconsiderate to ask us to rehash our positions because of your absence and threaten us with your vote if we don't comply, and I'm not going to do it. Vote me if you must, but I'd prefer you do your own readthrough and make an educated decision.

And Bullz, no idea about MP. I mean, he is our foe, so technically we'd all we right in voting him, but since he still seems dead t might not be very productive.

Linki: Never mind.
I agree, I think my exhaustive account yesterday of what I've done for the civ cause, why I voted for you, and I why I won't be voting for you today was adequate.

And all, we shouldn't assume that out of Bullz and BirdwithTeeth only one is bad. I've not suspected Bullz as much as some of you but many have seen the case.

Also, I think something is screwy with what BWT said happened to him. So were you Goomba'd (which would be by the Grass King) or Frozen (Frozen would be duplicative in parts to the Grass King's abilities, but it would alert us that there were at least two kings voting for BWT yesterday. This doesn't prove BWT's guilt certainly, but definitely demonstrates that at least two civs think he is suspicious).

That said, I know what it's like to be as busy as BWT, and that's definitely a position I empathize with. Anyway, I want to give him some time. Time to hear from him on what he has done for the civ cause, as well as answering all the questions he asked from Russti, Bullz and myself. What's good for the (Mon)goose is good for the Gander.
I wasn't both Goomba'd and frozen. I was Goomba'd, yes. But someone else also used a Music Box on me, which seems very similar to what the Ice King can do. I couldn't post or vote because of that box.

Russ, the reason I asked for those summaries is because I actually don't have time to go back and read through the majority of 28 pages right now. I wish I did, but I don't have the luxury of that time. Hence why I asked for brief answers to a few questions. I wasn't expecting a novel back from any of you, just some information. And idk why you didn't want to give that to me. Afraid to self-incriminate maybe? :eye:

As for lynching LT, it's something I've gone back and forth on. On one hand, I can understand her not having a lot of time for this game. But at times, I feel like she alternates between posting a few thoughts and vanishing off the face of the earth. Not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure you're bad doesn't help my decision any.

I'm willing to go along with an LT vote today. If she comes up baddie, you're probably off the hook for now. However, if she comes up civvie, Mongoose, then you're definitely getting my vote on Day 9.

Votes LT
I would like to voe Mongoose, she has been tickling my brain for a while now. I will say though that this post is so well done of Mongoose, but looking at it with a different eye, I could see Bullz being bad, as i am pretty positive that Mongoose is. She very subtly pushes away from Bullz in her portion, then while lumping BWT & Bullz together, pushes TOWARDS BWT. Which, from the Wifomy perspective, could also be distancing.

So since I cannot read Bullz for shit, and he knows this, I will have to trust you guys. If he comes up bad, I really, really think BWT likely isn't (and I tend to read BWT fairly well, but he has said and done a few disconcerting things that seem, now that I have read back, somewhat although not totally, opportunistic). Conversely, based on my reread of them today, if Bullz comes up good, then I am going to be looking harder at BWT. MUCH harder.

In either case, I can't feel comfortable trusting Mongoose.
I thought I had responded to your post about my saying I was voting russ and then not following through. I now remember i typed a long thing, it was erased, so I went to sleep instead.

This is not what my posts states for the record. I said 'i think' I will vote Russ once and then I stated later I would vote for a roxy voter. You are right I did not vote for Russ, but based on what was happening in the forum at the time with russ, mongoose, and bullz voting bwt, this was a smart move on my part. Bwt would have been lynched otherwise, but I tied the vote. I did not intend to shame you for your vote at all. Reading back I forgot you mentioned weather, so you had to vote quickly. i woud suggest evryone reread the posts from the July 23rd day. Everyone's votes seemed odd to me during that lynched, based on what changed last minute. LT was an obvious throwaway vote for Mongoose. But I can go back and make cases if people need more evidence.

Looking at the voting record it has to be Bullz. How else could Vomps have been lynched? That cant be explained away I am almost sure, but if someone wants to try I am all ears.

If people dont trust Mongoose, thats fine. We can still lynch another baddie before we make the final call I think. However, there is enough evidence in the game at this point to make some pretty factual obaervations, so I think theres good evidence to suggest LT and Bullz.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 10: The Sewers

Enemies:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 10]

Post by Epignosis »

It is now Day 10. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm pretty much after Mongoose today. Maybe I'm wrong about Hedge but with the way people are buddying up to her and following what she says I'm not sure. Vomp died because of Russ having those extra votes, and my guess is that whoever had the other water role was turned to a goomba. I haven't personally suspected LT that much this game but I'm up for lynching her next if it gets us the win.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you did not take a question block, you got ten coins.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

ALL DEAD AND NON-PLAYERS PLEASE VOTE IN TODAY'S POLL!!!

Piranha Plant kills a player based on the order they vote. It killed Lizzy when she voted number 6. Since Roxy will most likely not be voting today, that leaves 6 of us left to vote. Last poll there were 13 total voters including Epi and dead players. I think it more likely they would pick a number under 7, since we never know if dead players will vote, but what do others think?

Linki- I'm srry Bullz. i just don't believe anything you say anymore. I am the most obvious civ in this game. :p It's been fun though. :daisy:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I voted Bullz. I don't see how he can flip Civ after that weird Vomp vote. It's pretty obvious Bullz is trying to see how many of you he can get to vote for me, a civ, when we've had such a good track record of discovering baddies lately. Baddies had to show their hand when they voted for Vomps. Vomps was one of the few people who trusted I was CIv -- if I was a real baddie, why would I let him be lynched over someone who is on the fence at me?

I'm not sure LT's vote for me was totally throwaway. She's come after me pretty hard lately, so I'm guessing she thought she could convince a few of you to vote for her. I don't think she was a goomba that day. If she geared up with some fire flowers, was Bowser, and convinced a civ or two to follow her lead, I could have been dead.

We're already a civ man down with Roxy not voting and not being replaced, so honestly, you need me on the civ team. We're so close, let's stay the course.

* Votes Bullz*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose- you're right. i meant throwaway from a civ perspective. If LT is a baddie then it makes a whole lot more sense. Baddies cant use fire flowers or buy other items though, so she would have to rely on others following her vote.

I hope they didn't pick 1 as the number to kill today!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote: I am the most obvious civ in this game. :p
Most modest one as well! :p
Mongoose wrote:I voted Bullz. I don't see how he can flip Civ after that weird Vomp vote. It's pretty obvious Bullz is trying to see how many of you he can get to vote for me, a civ, when we've had such a good track record of discovering baddies lately. Baddies had to show their hand when they voted for Vomps. Vomps was one of the few people who trusted I was CIv -- if I was a real baddie, why would I let him be lynched over someone who is on the fence at me?

I'm not sure LT's vote for me was totally throwaway. She's come after me pretty hard lately, so I'm guessing she thought she could convince a few of you to vote for her. I don't think she was a goomba that day. If she geared up with some fire flowers, was Bowser, and convinced a civ or two to follow her lead, I could have been dead.

We're already a civ man down with Roxy not voting and not being replaced, so honestly, you need me on the civ team. We're so close, let's stay the course.

* Votes Bullz*
I will be flipping civ if I get lynched so... There's that. I thought Vomp was bad and his vote that day was kinda hypocritical, going after someone who'd possibly been silenced after telling me off for wanting to do the same. You've spent a fair bit of this game buddying up to trusted players and I'm quite sure you're not a civ and we need you lynched tbh.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

Well, Mongoose, your posts really make you seem baddie throughout the game. The fact that Vomps seemed to be on your side is really not a convincing defense, tbh.

Now that we are down to the wire, I really think you are the biggest danger to the civvies and should be eliminated toute suite!

As for Vomps being lynched, there are so many items in this game, how can you possibly be sure of how anyone got lynched with less apparent votes than the most apparent vote getter? We know that Russti was a baddie and evidently had 4 votes. And that is it. Any other attempt at explanation is just speculation.

I am voting you every day until one of us is dead, tbh. I really believe you to be bad bad bad. :srsnod:

*vote Mongoose*
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Tbh I'm starting to believe LT less and less.

But today is about getting rid of Bullz.

Votes Bullz
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Tbh I'm starting to believe LT less and less.

But today is about getting rid of Bullz.

Votes Bullz
Or you could get rid of an actual baddie like I'm gonna try to do.

*Votes Mongoose*
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

LittleTiger wrote:Well, Mongoose, your posts really make you seem baddie throughout the game. The fact that Vomps seemed to be on your side is really not a convincing defense, tbh.
[/b]
Of course you would say that, considering you were glad Vomps, who was revealed to be the Ice King, was dead:
LittleTiger wrote:So glad I can finally talk again! Really not nice to be frozen so I am actually happy that the evil Ice King has met his demise! We are all that much safer... :srsnod:
Does anyone else find her statements RE: Vompers' death particularly damning?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ugh, just typed up this whole thing and it got erased. sigh...

Point I was trying to make. The Vomps vote is definitely worth speculation. Just saying it isn't confirms it for me more LT.

Here are the facts:
LT voters: Mongoose, Vomps, BWT, SVS
Vomps voters: Russ, Bullz
(Hedge had vote taken by hammer, LT did not vote)

Two bad roles had +4 votes, we know Russ was one.

Scenario 1: Bullz is civ, but LT is a baddie

LT: 4
Vomps: 5

Vomps is lynched. This means LT must be the other bad role with 4 votes. But why would baddies buy the role and then waste it? This also assumes that no civs bought fire flowers to up their vote and Vomps did not buy a mushroom to try and protect himself.

Scenario 2: Bullz is civ and one of the bad voters is among the LT voters.
LT: 7
Vomps: 5

LT would have been lynched. This did not happen so this scenario does not work.

Scenario 3: Bullz is a baddie
LT: 4
Vomps: 8

Vomps is lynched. This is the scenerio I think happened.

Scenarios 1 & 3 are possible, but scenario 1 still means LT is bad. So either way Bullz and/or LT are baddies.

The END! :daisy:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

Mongoose wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:Well, Mongoose, your posts really make you seem baddie throughout the game. The fact that Vomps seemed to be on your side is really not a convincing defense, tbh.
[/b]
Of course you would say that, considering you were glad Vomps, who was revealed to be the Ice King, was dead:
LittleTiger wrote:So glad I can finally talk again! Really not nice to be frozen so I am actually happy that the evil Ice King has met his demise! We are all that much safer... :srsnod:
Does anyone else find her statements RE: Vompers' death particularly damning?
Given that I had been Iced by Vomps, it was a little bit of humour ;)
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
I hope so too, although they might have since I've been voting first lately. Even if I get piranha'd, I know you and SVS and BWT can steer this airship home.

Hedge - did you see my LT quotes that posted right before your analysis?

Has anyone played Mario since we began this game? If so, did our game color your perceptions of the Mario video game? I wonder if it will take on a whole level of meaning to us now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Man, sorry guys. I'm not getting linkis at all today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Personally, I am most suspicious of Mongoose still. I find it very interesting that the person whom I had been suspecting, made a case on... then tries to get me lynched! How convenient for her that I was unable to speak! Quite rude, if you ask me! :noble:

Anyway, no sense in waiting - my vote goes to Mongoose. I am very sure that she is going to end up being the big bad baddie.

*vote Mongoose*
Mongoose - I was so intent on posting, I just kept hitting submit, before it got erased again.

I may have egg on my face, but I cannot see logically how Bullz and/or LT are not 'big bad baddies' as LT states. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

hedgeowl wrote:
Mongoose - I was so intent on posting, I just kept hitting submit, before it got erased again.
That's been happening a lot to me too lately. I've been actually copying and pasting my posts before pressing 'Submit' because I've lost some sagas that way.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Thanks for voting, NPs and Deadies!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

I'm tired of being dead :sigh:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:I'm tired of being dead :sigh:
Yeah, I hoped at least one of you would be able to come back by now :(
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
Yes, to this! It will be sad indeed if no player can buy the 1 up. Such an exciting option! :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Yes, to this! It will be sad indeed if no player can buy the 1 up. Such an exciting option! :)
1 ups are very expensive in Finalnd. :(
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
I hope so too, although they might have since I've been voting first lately. Even if I get piranha'd, I know you and SVS and BWT can steer this airship home.

Hedge - did you see my LT quotes that posted right before your analysis?

Has anyone played Mario since we began this game? If so, did our game color your perceptions of the Mario video game? I wonder if it will take on a whole level of meaning to us now.
My feelings for you are as mixed as they are for LT & Bullz. So I am gonna follow BWT with a Bullz vote, as I feel better about BWT based on my own experience. I have been more paranoid than usual this game, but all of you can't be baddies, lol.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

So ends my speed game winning streak :(
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Won't hold things up.

*Votes Bullz*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:So ends my speed game winning streak :(
:hugs:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”