Wow we're really down to the wire now!

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

a2thezebra
7%
Scotty
14%
Vompatti
No votes
A three headed monkey! (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
79%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 43

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 1]

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:I could also see LC killing Golden day 1.
Not so likely. I'd kill plenty before killing Golden.

I kind of skimmed your big post, but it looked like Golden said he's good at reading me, so I killed him. Sorry, my time is short right now, I'll try again in a bit.
It's an avenue I said could be present, but it would be more likely that you killed him before he started to read you as bad and not because he was reading you as good.

I don't put much credence in my ISO of Golden though.
Do you usually put credence in NK analyses? Or is it just for Golden?
I would say it varies on each situation.
I'm less confident in this NKA since Golden had few posts and nothing that really stuck out for why he would be NK'd, plus I usually find D1 night kills to be more random, since people's thoughts are in general more random. Furthermore Golden is a good player so the mafia could just have just killed him since he is a stronger player. :shrug:

Overall alot of WIFOM is put into NKA and it's sometimes very helpful, but could also mean absolutely nothing. Which is why I'm not really pursuing anyone because of Golden's ISO there just wasn't really enough information present.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 2]

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote:@HOST Are you at liberty to say the exact number of PMs that were missing last night? And if so, how many?
I'm the host. I'm at liberty to say anything I want. I make the rules!
ok great!! Thanks for clarifying!!!

:llama: :noble:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:
Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:I could also see LC killing Golden day 1.
Not so likely. I'd kill plenty before killing Golden.

I kind of skimmed your big post, but it looked like Golden said he's good at reading me, so I killed him. Sorry, my time is short right now, I'll try again in a bit.
It's an avenue I said could be present, but it would be more likely that you killed him before he started to read you as bad and not because he was reading you as good.

I don't put much credence in my ISO of Golden though.
Do you usually put credence in NK analyses? Or is it just for Golden?
I would say it varies on each situation.
I'm less confident in this NKA since Golden had few posts and nothing that really stuck out for why he would be NK'd, plus I usually find D1 night kills to be more random, since people's thoughts are in general more random. Furthermore Golden is a good player so the mafia could just have just killed him since he is a stronger player. :shrug:

Overall alot of WIFOM is put into NKA and it's sometimes very helpful, but could also mean absolutely nothing. Which is why I'm not really pursuing anyone because of Golden's ISO there just wasn't really enough information present.
Fair enough. I tried doing that a while ago and never felt like i gleaned anything of it, except for the opposite reason. I mostly use it for analyzing who is less likely to kill the person in certain scenarios.

Like I remember I was bad last year and killed off someone Day 1 and another person immediately ruled out SVS as the killer because "she would never kill that person day 1" as if I was supposed to know that.
Sort of like how someone just mentioned the travesty of killing Golden in his comeback game- is there anyone that would never do that?

What's your point, Scotty.

Ah, well. At the end of the day, I agree that there's just too much WIFOM in general to look at someone to kill, but with people playing with some history between them, I figure it makes sense to eliminate people from the suspect pool that could have killed Golden N1.

Is there anyone playing his game that wouldn't do that- moral code, bets, promises, what have you?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh but isn't that meta easily taken advantage of? Like "I would never kill [monkey]- I deplore the killing of [monkey]!" Then killing [monkey] would look very good for that person.

:shrug2:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:Again the entire premise of lurking low posters only works if there's ample evidence. I'm not sure it's the best course of action, but it is something. I happen to be on Epi's side based on that fact that there were missing actions. I don't know what constitutes "lots" but it's a pretty good assumption.
If a role were blocked by the blocker, I'm not even sure how that info would be leaked since we can't infodump.

Or as I already mentioned, both teams targeted golden.

Those are the 3 options I see here... I'm just not sure what to do with that. Might as well be playing lawn darts with the low posters, which I'm not sure is worth gambling with yet. Im keeping my eyes on Black rock, Boomslang and Soneji as suspects, but I'm not even close to pulling the trigger on any of them yet
There's an inherent bias many people will have. Consider: If you are the blocker or the protector, and one of the kills didn't go through, you will want to believe that you played a part in stopping that kill. You will either suspect or trust the person you targeted, and that's fair. I'm not faulting anyone for playing it that way. However. given confirmation that there were "lots" of missing PMs an hour before the Night ended leads me to believe that the protector and the blocker should both dial back on their respective levels of confidence.

That's assuming either of them did dick last Night. :derp:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:Again the entire premise of lurking low posters only works if there's ample evidence. I'm not sure it's the best course of action, but it is something. I happen to be on Epi's side based on that fact that there were missing actions. I don't know what constitutes "lots" but it's a pretty good assumption.
If a role were blocked by the blocker, I'm not even sure how that info would be leaked since we can't infodump.

Those are the 3 options I see here... I'm just not sure what to do with that. Might as well be playing lawn darts with the low posters, which I'm not sure is worth gambling with yet. Im keeping my eyes on Black rock, Boomslang and Soneji as suspects, but I'm not even close to pulling the trigger on any of them yet
There's an inherent bias many people will have. Consider: If you are the blocker or the protector, and one of the kills didn't go through, you will want to believe that you played a part in stopping that kill. You will either suspect or trust the person you targeted, and that's fair. I'm not faulting anyone for playing it that way. However. given confirmation that there were "lots" of missing PMs an hour before the Night ended leads me to believe that the protector and the blocker should both dial back on their respective levels of confidence.

That being said, do you currently suspect those non-posters that I listed? And if so, how would you go about weeding them out if none come back and post?

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 78

Post by thellama73 »

Hey Guys, remember Motel Room? Didn't it suck when he was killed so early in the game? Well, guess what, he's back!
Effective Immediately, Motel Room is replacing Elohcin.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That being said, do you currently suspect those non-posters that I listed? And if so, how would you go about weeding them out if none come back and post?
I'd lynch any and all of them.

Add motel room to that list.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311

Post by Snow Dog »

Classic Epi!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:Classic Epi!
I just want to say it does me good to see you around here. To see you at all, really. I hope things are going well for you buddy. Missed you a lot.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Boomslang »

Didn't post during the night phase because weekend, but RIP Golden. I tend to agree with Epi's line of reasoning about culling inactives, having just been part of the Three Kingdoms debacle. I think sig is way off-base with the following thought:
sig wrote:I think its just as likely one of the roles stopped the second night kill.
There are only three protectors, and one of them would need to successfully target a kill sender with only a single day of gameplay information. If there were eight missing PMs, that's a lot more possibilities for missed kills.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Classic Epi!
I just want to say it does me good to see you around here. To see you at all, really. I hope things are going well for you buddy. Missed you a lot.
Well thanks very much, Rob. I missed you too. That post really got me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Boomslang »

Just realized that eight PMs figure was from Epi and not confirmed for this game. Disregard, but I still think the odds of a baddie being hidden among the inactives are pretty good.

Looking at Golden's content... I don't see any particular reason baddies would see him as a threat. The LC defense is, as sig pointed out, the most notable move, but there's also some positive interaction with Nacho, some suspicion of sig, some pushing of Zebra... I guess what interests me most is that post about Zebra, who chose not to post in real words until today. The timing of Golden's death, followed by Zebra's posting, is very interesting.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 46

Post by motel room »

Guess who's back you wang-dang-doodles
:workit:
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Where's the supertown that was campaigning for poor motel room [1]'s lynch? Is he still supertowning?
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:Didn't post during the night phase because weekend, but RIP Golden. I tend to agree with Epi's line of reasoning about culling inactives, having just been part of the Three Kingdoms debacle. I think sig is way off-base with the following thought:
sig wrote:I think its just as likely one of the roles stopped the second night kill.
There are only three protectors, and one of them would need to successfully target a kill sender with only a single day of gameplay information. If there were eight missing PMs, that's a lot more possibilities for missed kills.
Nobody said anything about the number of PM's that were missing. :eye:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:Just realized that eight PMs figure was from Epi and not confirmed for this game. Disregard, but I still think the odds of a baddie being hidden among the inactives are pretty good.

Looking at Golden's content... I don't see any particular reason baddies would see him as a threat. The LC defense is, as sig pointed out, the most notable move, but there's also some positive interaction with Nacho, some suspicion of sig, some pushing of Zebra... I guess what interests me most is that post about Zebra, who chose not to post in real words until today. The timing of Golden's death, followed by Zebra's posting, is very interesting.
I wonder if I believe this.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

This post feels like a presentation and it's got that here's a thing, but then here's the opposite of that thing structure that they do in cold reading.
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I believe it. He took the time to elaborate on a different point in the same post, which would have risked him being called out on it before he could correct himself. Not something I'd imagine a baddie doing, at least. Probably not a BTSC slip.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:I believe it. He took the time to elaborate on a different point in the same post, which would have risked him being called out on it before he could correct himself. Not something I'd imagine a baddie doing, at least. Probably not a BTSC slip.
I'm answering my own question, only the dead guy decided to get in my way :meany:
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Boomslang wrote:I tend to agree with Epi's line of reasoning about culling inactives, having just been part of the Three Kingdoms debacle. I think sig is way off-base with the following thought:
Boomslang wrote:Just realized that eight PMs figure was from Epi and not confirmed for this game. Disregard, but I still think the odds of a baddie being hidden among the inactives are pretty good.
What happened in Three Kingdoms?

Cos I think obviously there's "a baddie hidden among the inactives" cos there always is, but surely the start of the game with the most people alive and fresh why tf would anyone say out loud oh it must be the quiet people and be serious.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

motel room wrote:

This post feels like a presentation and it's got that here's a thing, but then here's the opposite of that thing structure that they do in cold reading.
motel room wrote:

Welcome back!

In a way it is a presentation, of my thought process.

What do you think of said the thoughts i proposed?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

motel room wrote:
Boomslang wrote:I tend to agree with Epi's line of reasoning about culling inactives, having just been part of the Three Kingdoms debacle. I think sig is way off-base with the following thought:

Cos I think obviously there's "a baddie hidden among the inactives" cos there always is, but surely the start of the game with the most people alive and fresh why tf would anyone say out loud oh it must be the quiet people and be serious.
There was no kill on night 1 because all [3? 4?] baddies missed it. That game had a collosal lapse in sent actions if I recall.

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Quin wrote:
Quin wrote:I believe it. He took the time to elaborate on a different point in the same post, which would have risked him being called out on it before he could correct himself. Not something I'd imagine a baddie doing, at least. Probably not a BTSC slip.
I'm answering my own question, only the dead guy decided to get in my way :meany:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

To tack on to that, we didn't really take that option seriously because I mean...what are the odds ALL the baddies miss the kill?

I think that if a team missed the kill it was the cannobals, since there's only 3

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Scotty wrote:
motel room wrote:

There was no kill on night 1 because all [3? 4?] baddies missed it. That game had a collosal lapse in sent actions if I recall.
Ok. The whole game or just at the start?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Scotty wrote:
motel room wrote:

Welcome back!

I think they all could have happened - which do you think is the most likely?

You dropped three names and I think that's the substance of the post. What to do with that, we'll see.
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Think I'd vote metalmarsh if I had to vote right now
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 1]

Post by motel room »

DFaraday wrote:I'm sorry I missed the vote. The last day of work before break was hectic. Will catch up later today. I'm voting to learn more because more information is likely a good thing.
Actually, or this guy and his quest for information.
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm here. Going to play catch up now, then I'll do some analysis and junk.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:sig, I've provided more reads on players than almost everyone else in the game. If you can't remember my content that's on you, not me.
I suspect sig for this. There's another post later on I'll get to eventually, but I could easily interpret this as a bad sig not even reading the thread, hence 'not remembering' a whole 17 (... :sigh: )meaty posts in a row from MP.
I would say that if anyone suspecting me right now is mafia, it's most believable to be sig, but I'm a bit hesitant to pursue that train of thought aggressively for multiple reasons:

1) I have not yet had the opportunity to engage directly with sig and he has not yet seen these recent responses of mine, so perhaps he has not had enough information to come to a more informed assessment of me.

2) sig not thoroughly examining the thread, or even reading it, and then making gut-based interpretations of my behavior is just as compatible with a town sig that increasingly is becoming bothered with aspects of my behavior in the game as it is with a mafia sig that is trying to push me as mislynch because everyone on this site knows that I'm a relatively easy mislynch to push. Do you have reason to believe that it is more compatible with the latter explanation? I haven't seen anything compelling personally.

3) Although I do still firmly believe it is on sig that he does not recall my content, his accusation is still potentially legitimate if he believes I am a mafia member manufacturing my suspicions and trying to flood the thread with posts but my substance in those posts is lacking. Now the point I was raised in my quoted post above was that I was contributing more than nearly everyone else, and while that is likely unarguable, mulling over it I think I missed sig's point and that was that he believes, in comparison to his perception of what he believes town MP would be posting, my content is lacking. I did not adequately address that concern.

sig, let me know if you want to engage on any of this.
Yeah MP hit the nail on the head, also it isn't that he isn't posting content it's that he is posting content in an MP mafia sort of way. Maybe i'm just paranoid after seeing him destroy town in Scrimmage, since in that game he flooded the thread amd it was meaty, but it was lacking content since he wasn't attempting to actually solve the game, but distract people. That is what I was seeing from day 1 MP, so of course I sounded off and pointed it out.

I still have a mafia lean on MP, but less so after his latest batch of posts.
sig, can you expand on this? What do you mean by "in an MP mafia sort of way"?

You say in the Scrimmage I was trying to distract people and not solve the game. Does my behavior in this game mirror that? If so, can you possibly provide any specific examples of my posts containing what you perceive to be "distracting"?

Whats specifically made you feel better about me comparatively after those posts?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:It's Day 2 and I'm still here! ;airguitar:

First order of business; Sockface, are you a member mafia?
Nope! Are you? :smoky:
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

a2thezebra wrote:But I already voted for Snow Dog who is also bad so #YOLO :cloud9:
Snow Dog wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I want to lynch Quin.

That's right suckers I can talk.
I never thought otherwise.
Your OMGUS historical revisionism game is on point! :clap:
I never once posted an opinion on the matter.
Snow Dog wrote:I sense you are trying to rile me. I'll ignore for now.
How come you're not interested in why she thinks you're bad and put a non-changeable vote down, Snow Dog?
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:I want to lynch Epignosis.
Voted for Black Rock.

Your turn.
Is this just because you think she's potentially on a team that missed a kill, or did I miss something else as well?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

motel room wrote:
Scotty wrote:
motel room wrote:

Welcome back!

I think they all could have happened - which do you think is the most likely?

You dropped three names and I think that's the substance of the post. What to do with that, we'll see.
That's just the problem. I think the odds are better that there was a missed kill. But I also think that it's not terrrible odds that both teams targeted Golden, seeing as he was a high quality poster and I guess he could put up a big roadblock for baddies as the game progresses. A protector is far less likely seeing as it's a needle in a haystack this early in the game.

It's dangerous to outright assume there was a missed kill and we needlessly go on a withhunt. The odds are leaning me in that direction.

But I'm usually biased when it comes to low posters :grin:
So I'm open to going a different direction.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:Does your gut still tell you what it was telling you before, LC?
MovingPictures07 wrote: Seriously, who the hell would kill Golden in his comeback game? Heartless bastards, that's who.
What does this mean?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:Black Rock and Epi are civ
Why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:// Method for Monkey Island gameplay
while (alive) {
  • if (vompatti == alive) {
    • vote(vompatti);
    } else if (a2thezebra == alive) {
    • vote(a2thezebra);
    } else {
    • vote(self);
    }
}

return;
This is too real for me. Fuck coding. :sigh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Long Con wrote:On the other hand, rainbow lists can paint a target on the heads of those who are deemed most Civ.
This is why I hate rainbow lists. On the other hand, I do use them to determine someone's alignment based on how they rate me. Self-centered, perhaps, but it's been working decently well. Mostly hate for rainbows, though.

I think that's all I have for now. Happy to address whatever, or discuss whatever. I feel like a normal human again, both in workload and health :beer:
MovingPictures07 wrote:RIP Golden. :rip:

Seriously, who the hell would kill Golden in his comeback game? Heartless bastards, that's who.

I haven't caught up, and still won't until I've finished all my preparations for Parks and Recreation Mafia hosting. Sorry. I should be around at some point today though and I'll be ISOing you folks. So be prepared. :slick:
So a page full of MP posts. So, normal mafia.
Blooper, can you elaborate on this bolded/underlined bit?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:So I looked over those that didn't post or barely posted last night to try and gauge inactivity, based on Epi's hunch.

These people did not post at all during the night phase:
-Black Rock
-Boomslang
-Soneji

These people had minimal to say:
-Nacho posted right after the D1 lynch, and since then, nada
-Elo posted once to announce she needed a replacement
-Mac posted once Friday night to debase zebra
-nijuu posted late Friday night to be back later
-DF posted once but right before end of night. (So he probably wouldn't have missed a kill)

There's quite a few of compatibilities..the only one I listed I would rule out is DF just for proximity to the end of noght
Thanks for this, Scotty. Maybe I'll ISO those folks first specifically.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

motel room wrote:

Do you gain any potential alignment read from Scotty as a result?

And welcome back! :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

motel room wrote:Think I'd vote metalmarsh if I had to vote right now
Why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Scotty, got any reads you want to throw at the thread?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll post this here as well just so people are aware of why my activity or level of effort might drop in this game:
Quin wrote:I'm getting one of my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Originally I was supposed to get both of my bottom teeth out way back when I got the first one out, but I had some issues getting scans done so the dentist postponed getting one of them. So now I get to go through recovery a second time :omg:
My painkillers make me drowsy and between that and the expected repeat of the lack of sleep and pain I went through last time, I probably won't be incredibly motivated for a while :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm tired and my brain is working slowly. ISOs may come slowly. Ugh.

First I'm going to try and ISO sig and express my thoughts there.

But before that, as to why Golden was killed, the speculation is endless. Thanks for performing that NKA ISO analysis, sig. I think any combination of the following reasons seem believable: (1) Golden was town reading me and I nearly died D1 so it's possible that the mafia wanted to eliminate him to capitalize on mislynch potential, (2) Golden hadn't yet made strong stances on anyone other than me or LC (and his thoughts on LC weren't well substantiated) so there's not much to trace back to him, and (3) Golden is a very strong, heavy posting, and proven effective member of the town. I think (3) is the most likely explanation, but who knows.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:I'll post this here as well just so people are aware of why my activity or level of effort might drop in this game:
Quin wrote:I'm getting one of my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Originally I was supposed to get both of my bottom teeth out way back when I got the first one out, but I had some issues getting scans done so the dentist postponed getting one of them. So now I get to go through recovery a second time :omg:
My painkillers make me drowsy and between that and the expected repeat of the lack of sleep and pain I went through last time, I probably won't be incredibly motivated for a while :grin:
Have fun with that! The first three days or so when I got mine out were awful, the rest of the first week was improved but still kinda meh, and after that was much better.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
motel room wrote:

From his follow up chats, I'm into the guy.
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:I'll post this here as well just so people are aware of why my activity or level of effort might drop in this game:
Have fun with that! The first three days or so when I got mine out were awful, the rest of the first week was improved but still kinda meh, and after that was much better.
I didn't have much luck the first time :P I couldn't open my mouth for about a week and a half, then it started to get a lot better, then it suddenly got infected and I was out for another week. :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

motel room wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
motel room wrote:

From his follow up chats, I'm into the guy.
Wait, sorry, I'm tired and dense right now. What do you mean by "into the guy"?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I didn't have much luck the first time :P I couldn't open my mouth for about a week and a half, then it started to get a lot better, then it suddenly got infected and I was out for another week. :disappoint:
Oh man, that's fucking awful. Hope it goes much better this time.

Return to “Previous Jobs”