Wow we're really down to the wire now!

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

a2thezebra
7%
Scotty
14%
Vompatti
No votes
A three headed monkey! (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
79%

Total votes: 14
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:*rezzes MP*

I plan to include a role in Mafia: A World Asunder that has the ability to sacrifice its own life in order to resurrect another role... probably a successor to the Soul Elemental and the Essence Elemental from the first two games, respectively. I'll give that role some other abilities too.
Sounds pretty sweet. :D
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Soneji wrote:Scotty, I'm having a hard time seeing eye to eye with you on MM. The theory you have just seems rather implausible, for reasons you yourself stated. Epi could have gone after many people with his reasoning, why go after Black Rock, his supposed scummate? From what I have seen modkills don't really happen here so BR not having much time to play isn't very convincing for why they'd pull this, even if modkills were more common using the "inactives didn't send in their kill" logic to lynch anyone outside their faction would have been the more optimal move. All the BR lynch accomplished for them in that case is getting Epi offed.

MM, to my remembrance, seemed fine with the BR lynch based on personal experience of being part of a mafia team that failed to send in their NK.
I did mention something like that. I said a team of 5 with some players who are often fairly active (including myself) managed to miss a nightkill, so really anyone can.

But Epignosis called BR out specifically, so I followed suit.
This a scumslip
Hardly. People (Soneji) were giving me more credit than I deserved.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311

Post by Snow Dog »

Oy! Stay in the grave you!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 4]

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:Why is MM a moderate scumread for you?
Because he was a Civ read, but then his latest agreement with meaningless and fake accusations against me made me question that.
I don't see either of those accusations being fake.

Sig made a gutread that you are bad, and was subsequently nightkilled. That doesn't make him civ, but the odds are in his favor.
Actually, you bringing it up makes it a lot more likely that you are bad. You killed sig in the hopes that everyone would come to the conclusion that I did it because he suspected me. Since that didn't happen, you, slightly frustrated, just tried to push that agenda. We've all seen it before, and here it is happening.
Scotty made a reasonable point.
I don't recall that happening, which point was that? I recall his last point against me having no real point to it at all, and when I asked him to clarify, he didn't - or couldn't - give any reply at all.
I wasn't connecting sig's death to your alignment. I said that sig was killed right after he said a thing, and so since he was nightkilled, there's a decent chance he's a civilian, and that what he says is sincere.

I pointed out that your statement is inaccurate. Rather than prove otherwise, you're attempting to flip this around on me. Do you still think that Scotty and sig made fake and meaningless accusations?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:*rezzes MP*

I plan to include a role in Mafia: A World Asunder that has the ability to sacrifice its own life in order to resurrect another role... probably a successor to the Soul Elemental and the Essence Elemental from the first two games, respectively. I'll give that role some other abilities too.
Just as long as players don't get...hungry. That would just be the worst :meany:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con, what do you think of Scotty?

I'm always hungry.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con, what do you think of Scotty?

I'm always hungry.
Oh no you don't. You still haven't answered my questions concerning Soneji and voting intentions i posed to you last night, which you conveniently skipped:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Soneji wrote:Scotty, I'm having a hard time seeing eye to eye with you on MM. The theory you have just seems rather implausible, for reasons you yourself stated. Epi could have gone after many people with his reasoning, why go after Black Rock, his supposed scummate? From what I have seen modkills don't really happen here so BR not having much time to play isn't very convincing for why they'd pull this, even if modkills were more common using the "inactives didn't send in their kill" logic to lynch anyone outside their faction would have been the more optimal move. All the BR lynch accomplished for them in that case is getting Epi offed.

MM, to my remembrance, seemed fine with the BR lynch based on personal experience of being part of a mafia team that failed to send in their NK.
I did mention something like that. I said a team of 5 with some players who are often fairly active (including myself) managed to miss a nightkill, so really anyone can.

Hey @MM!

-What do you currently think of Soneji? I just went looking through your post history and the most you have mentioned him is to basically say "I am uninterested in lynching him" and "I'm not convinced he is bad".

-Are you currently looking to vote for LC today?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con, what do you think of Scotty?

I'm always hungry.
Oh no you don't. You still haven't answered my questions concerning Soneji and voting intentions i posed to you last night, which you conveniently skipped:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Hey @MM!

-What do you currently think of Soneji? I just went looking through your post history and the most you have mentioned him is to basically say "I am uninterested in lynching him" and "I'm not convinced he is bad".

-Are you currently looking to vote for LC today?
I kinda skimmed some posts, but sure I'll address this.

I made a comment about Soneji (in response to motel room) a couple days ago about his post calling MP civ. Soneji offered a reasonable explanation for it.

Other than that, I don't see anything incriminating against him. What about you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I want to lynch Long Con, and our only chance today is if DrWilgy joins me in forcing a tie (and someone has a wonderful item to use).

But I don't like ties either. This lynch is the worst.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:@LC no, I made multiple points. Your response was more or less "so?"

LC
No, you highlighted some text, and then laid a couple of quotes from me down, and then did a :ponder: smiley. I said "...and?", prompting you to make a point somewhere, and you did not.
The point is that it was hypocritical...
What is hypocritical about it?

If the point is that I cast a vote on a third player when two already had a vote, and then told everyone else not to spread it out more... if you call that hypocritical, I guess I can't argue, although I don't think that's such a grievous sin. I was still playing a bit after I voted, and I realized that spreading out the votes is a good way to make it easy for the baddies to control the lynch. Maybe if it had occurred to me before I voted, then I would have stuck with one of the top two contenders instead. This point I would understand, but I don't think that's the point you're making... when you clarify as little as possible, these unsureties tend to crop up.

If the point is that I said I think zebra is bad, and voted her, and then agreed with her on Soneji... that is not hypocritical at all. There are two baddie teams, and they want to kill each other. Even more than that, they really want to hunt down and lynch each other! It looks really good when you spearhead the lynch of a baddie. Baddies want to look good.

When I agreed with zebra's analysis of Soneji, it didn't mean that I suddenly trusted that zebra was Civ, it meant that I looked at the points zebra brought up and analyzed them myself, and found that I agreed they were suspicious.

I'm still nowhere near sure if that's the point you were making, because of the yellow text: "When you just smile and agree with a suspicion that doesn't really stand up past being a mid-level gut feel, it just makes you look bad.". Here's a link to your post for those playing along at home.

The yellow text doesn't connect to anything else you said, I don't know why you would try to act like it does. Are you trying to say that, when I agreed with zebra's analysis of Soneji, I was agreeing with a suspicion that's, at most, a mid-level gut feel? If that's the point, then you're just plain wrong and it's not hard to correct you. Zebra pointed out two specifically contradictory passages in Soneji's recent posts, and thought that was a suspicious thing to do. Zebra's accusation was in no way a gut feel of any level, it was a direct analysis of Soneji's posts.
...and by your own admission suspicious.
I looked through my posts and found no point where I had an admission of suspiciousness. The closest thing I can find is when I agreed that I said an odd thing. Odd doesn't mean suspicious, and if you care to check out the context a little deeper, you'll see that I am not in any way trying to imply that it was suspicious.
That, layered with your flip flopping point I made a few days ago, is suspicious as shit to me.
I think you mean this... "layered with" is an interesting choice of words. I prefer "referring to the same quote in order to say the same faulty thing in a different way", but to each his own. I covered this earlier this post, and to point you right to it, I pinked up "If the point is" at the beginning of the paragraph.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Despite Scotty's interjection, you can still answer my question Long Con.

In fact, I implore you do. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 4]

Post by Long Con »

Oh, don't worry MM... I already was. ;) I just use more words in order to be sure I communicate with crystal clarity. Something of a lost art to some.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:Why is MM a moderate scumread for you?
Because he was a Civ read, but then his latest agreement with meaningless and fake accusations against me made me question that.
I don't see either of those accusations being fake.

Sig made a gutread that you are bad, and was subsequently nightkilled. That doesn't make him civ, but the odds are in his favor.
Actually, you bringing it up makes it a lot more likely that you are bad. You killed sig in the hopes that everyone would come to the conclusion that I did it because he suspected me. Since that didn't happen, you, slightly frustrated, just tried to push that agenda. We've all seen it before, and here it is happening.
Scotty made a reasonable point.
I don't recall that happening, which point was that? I recall his last point against me having no real point to it at all, and when I asked him to clarify, he didn't - or couldn't - give any reply at all.
I wasn't connecting sig's death to your alignment. I said that sig was killed right after he said a thing, and so since he was nightkilled, there's a decent chance he's a civilian, and that what he says is sincere.
My mistake then, I thought you were connecting sig's death to my alignment. I see now your point was that "sig was killed right after he said a thing" (which is fucking odd to say but I'll be the only one to notice that), and that you think that increases the chances of his sincerity. Getting nightkilled, whether one "said a thing" or not, generally increases the likelihood that one is Civ. IF sig was Civ, then his statements still bear the inherent and vital weaknesses that I pointed out, and that just makes him forgetful, presumptive, just plain wrong, or a number of other things that aren't baddie in nature.

YOUR agreement with statements that carry those glaring flaws is what reflects badly on you.
I pointed out that your statement is inaccurate. Rather than prove otherwise, you're attempting to flip this around on me. Do you still think that Scotty and sig made fake and meaningless accusations?
I already discussed those statements: sig here (and further here), and Scotty's accusation I just posted about in adequate detail. To answer your question: yes.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I want to lynch Long Con, and our only chance today is if DrWilgy joins me in forcing a tie (and someone has a wonderful item to use).

I would like to join you but I don't trust Scotty ;__;

Do I vote Snow Dog, Ji-San or Scotty?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DrWilgy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I want to lynch Long Con, and our only chance today is if DrWilgy joins me in forcing a tie (and someone has a wonderful item to use).

Who is Ji-San?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I think I can guess it is Soneji
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Soneji »

DrWilgy wrote:

It doesn't matter much. If you're not voting Long Con then the lynch is set in stone on myself.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Soneji wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

It doesn't matter much. If you're not voting Long Con then the lynch is set in stone on myself.
Not so set in stone. Maybe someone will use bananas and/or grog and make me get lynched. :haha:

I would totally get revenge on that person. :|
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Soneji »

Well I'm feeling groggy and can go eat a banana. Maybe it will bring good luck.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con, have my vote!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con, have my vote!
:mafia:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 78

Post by thellama73 »

Night 5
It's time for the final trial, the treasure hunt. Below, you'll find a treasure map, only it seems the pirates have forgotten to indicate where the actual treasure is. A minor oversight, but a nettlesome one, as now you'll have to search manually.

You start in the center and can move three spaces horizontally or vertically. For example, you could move: Left-Left-Left-Left or North-East-South-North etc.
Please post your movement in the thread, and the person who lands on, or comes closest to the square with the treasure will win it. If two players are equally close, the player who posted their move first will win it.

Soneji has been lynched. He was Men of Low Moral Fibre.
You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Monkey Island Pollls

Post by thellama73 »

Day 5

Who needs a good splashing with some undead-destroying root beer?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:06:28 pm

a2thezebra
No votes
Dr. Wilgy
MacDougall (13) 6%
Long Con
Soneji (11), Scotty (16), Metalmarsh89 (17) 18%
MacDougall
No votes
Metalmarsh89
No votes
Nachomamma8
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Snow Dog
a2thezebra (3) 6%
Soneji
Nachomamma8 (10), Long Con (12), Vompatti (14), Snow Dog (15) 24%
Vompatti
No votes
A rubber chicken with a pully in the middle (Host/Mod/Dead/Np)
thellama73 (1), MovingPictures07 (2), sig (4), Golden (5), motel room (6), Quin (7), juliets (8), Glorfindel (9) 47%
Total votes : 17
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 5]

Post by Marmot »

Nice job you guys! :clap:

Not the most ideal, but still good.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nice!

I will move east-south, and plop myself down there.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Well there ya go! Good goin, Soneji voters!

My vote doesn't look great in retrospect unless LC is bad.

I think MM is definitely a pirate based on that flip. His reluctance to acknowledge the case on Soneji seems really wishy washy.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Nice job you guys! :clap:

:evileye: What would be more ideal than lynching a baddie, hmm?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I feel like this treasure map is hard wired for the pirates.
Pirate Leaders - In the know about all things piratical on Melee Island.
These guys, if still alive, would fit the bill for knowing exactly where the treasure is buried. And even if that player is dead, I'm assuming dead baddies can still tell the living pirates where it is.

@HOST! I apologize if this has been answered already, but are baddies still able to talk to their partners in BTSC after they die?

LC, do you know where the treasure is buried? You were very quick to scavenge.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote: @HOST! I apologize if this has been answered already, but are baddies still able to talk to their partners in BTSC after they die?
yes, that is always allowed.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:

Well gee, Wilgy. Why is that?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:Well there ya go! Good goin, Soneji voters!

I think MM is definitely a pirate based on that flip. His reluctance to acknowledge the case on Soneji seems really wishy washy.

thellama73 wrote:Civilians: Kill LeChuck, Bob, and the Cannibals.
It's not part of the quest, ye scallywag.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll take North-North-East for $400.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:LC, do you know where the treasure is buried? You were very quick to scavenge.
I felt like a middlish location would be better than an edge. :shrug2:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I believe that was corrected, old chum. And discussed and referenced since that correction. :smoky:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I believe that was corrected, old chum. And discussed and referenced since that correction. :smoky:
I'd love to see where this happened because I honestly had no idea.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 1]

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Nay, quarrelsome ferret. This was clarified via host on day 1:
thellama73 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Llama:

The role post says the civvies only need Lechuck, Bob, and the Cannibals dead to win. Does that mean the game will end if the other two baddies are still alive?

Also, the civvies need the cannibals dead, but the cannibals can win even if Herman Toothrot and Head of the Navigator are alive. Does this mean that the game will end if any cannibals are alive and only Herman and Head are remaining for the civvies?
I think that's a remnant from an earlier draft of the game. The civvies need the pirates and cannibals dead to win. If only Herman, the Head, and the Cannibals are left alive, the game will end and the cannibals will win.
We need all the pirates dead.

That just makes sense anyway. Why wouldn't we want to strip the pirates from their kill power (I'm assuming this is passed down to the remaining pirates when lechck dies)

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 1]

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:That just makes sense anyway. Why wouldn't we want to strip the pirates from their kill power (I'm assuming this is passed down to the remaining pirates when lechck dies)
You're right, it does. I've just been following what the OP says.

That's an assumption that might not necessarily be the best one. But you do you Scotty-peg-shoe. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:LC, do you know where the treasure is buried? You were very quick to scavenge.
I felt like a middlish location would be better than an edge. :shrug2:
Yeah, that makes sense I guess.

Ok I'm gonna Price is Right this shit and go North-North. On my way, I'm gonna hug Drew.

Linki: peg shoe huh? You callin me a pirate, matey?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LC, I no longer think you are a pirate, based on you and Soneji's voting today. Congratulations!

That doesn't mean I'm ruling you out from being a cannibal however.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:That just makes sense anyway. Why wouldn't we want to strip the pirates from their kill power (I'm assuming this is passed down to the remaining pirates when lechck dies)
You're right, it does. I've just been following what the OP says.

That's an assumption that might not necessarily be the best one. But you do you Scotty-peg-shoe. :beer:
K.

@HOST! If Lechuck dies, does that mean that the power to kill is lost with him, or does it get passed down to the the remaining pirates (or in this case, the Pirate Leaders)?

Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Because you keep changing your mind about me.

Triggering my first girlfriend induced ptsd.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Because you keep changing your mind about me.

Triggering my first girlfriend induced ptsd.
When have I changed my mind? I've been thinking you could be a liability down the road for a while now, and don't feel likenlynching you yet. There's no new info with you.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, boosh and/or kakow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Can we move three spaces or four?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm feeling slightly better about a2thezebra now... she was pushing Sloonei for the Lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:I'm feeling slightly better about a2thezebra now... she was pushing Sloonei for the Lynch.
SLOONEJI STRIKES AGAIN!!!!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who's Sloonei? Is he a pirate character? :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dr Wilgy decided not to vote at all.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Who's Sloonei? Is he a pirate character? :ponder:
:pirate:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I'm feeling slightly better about a2thezebra now... she was pushing Sloonei for the Lynch.
SLOONEJI STRIKES AGAIN!!!!
Shit. Sorry Ji-san.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Snow Dog wrote:Dr Wilgy decided not to vote at all.
I totes missed it. I have no regrets tho.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”