Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [Day 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Your second and fourth points about Wilgy are agreeable to me, Sloonei. "It makes me baddie read you" is face value scummy.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Epi is way more town than INH. For instance, he is currently arguing against the strongest bandwagon competing against his own. Why would scum Epignosis be calling us dinguses for lynching somebody that's not him right now?

I moved my vote to INH because the drive-bys seem to be coming in now.
An astute point.

I feel a bit worse about trice and Wilgy.
Let's talk about them! I'm particularly interested in Wilgy at the moment.
trice fell in my "weak town" range whereas Wilgy fell in my "very weak town" range, so I'm conflicted on what to think of them. I'd move them both at least down one category for the time being.

What do you think of them?
I just shared some Wilgy thoughts. Prior to compiling that post, I had no real thoughts on him and only these recent developments have inspired me to examine him. Trice has looked pretty good to me so far and I don't think his vote on Epi necessarily looks bad. It's been there for a while and I can see reason to be wary of a player who is doing what Epi's doing; I just don't think it's something Epi would do if he was bad, and in the current context of the thread he looks good. But trice's vote has been there for a while.
Which is to say Wilgy looks worse than Trice right now.
I'd agree with all of that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Your second and fourth points about Wilgy are agreeable to me, Sloonei. "It makes me baddie read you" is face value scummy.
It didn't bother me at the time and even seemed genuine, but upon reflection I see the clear potential for manufactured content.

Why is that face value scummy? Because it's vague?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:How so?

I can never make sense of him.
Starting with his vote for me following Sloonei's vote and then on to his gleeful [temporary] move to INH at Golden's request, it looked to me like he didn't care about his vote and was just being a wacky crazy Marmot for the sake of it. Then his vote for Boomslang made little sense to me given that the content used to describe that vote was actually critical of timmer. He acknowledged that at my prod and moved his vote to timmer, but I still don't understand why he started on Boomslang. I also think the timing-based accusation is rather meh in general.
That's all fair. I feel similarly. I'm not inspired by him. He feels remotely genuine to me though, not really sure why.
I almost always defer to my gut with mr marmot. I've very rarely seen him live long enough to exit his Wacky WIFOM stage, and trying to analyze him at that point is not a thing I can do and remain sane.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:What do you think of them?
I just shared some Wilgy thoughts. Prior to compiling that post, I had no real thoughts on him and only these recent developments have inspired me to examine him. Trice has looked pretty good to me so far and I don't think his vote on Epi necessarily looks bad. It's been there for a while and I can see reason to be wary of a player who is doing what Epi's doing; I just don't think it's something Epi would do if he was bad, and in the current context of the thread he looks good. But trice's vote has been there for a while.
Which is to say Wilgy looks worse than Trice right now.[/quote]

I'd agree that I am less bothered by trice's Epi vote than the other two. He hasn't been around here in a while, and to see this brand of Epignosis in his return would be an understandably bizarre thing.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

CFD on the Doctor, anyone?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:CFD on the Doctor, anyone?
My initial instinct says no; I think I'd still rather gut INH. I wouldn't be too opposed though.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

I'm Also Suspicious of the People Who Think This is Some Gimmick to Hide Behind, Because the Whole Point of the Joke is That You Can Take Anything And Make it a Convincing Title of a Post-Rock Track, Suckas.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Your second and fourth points about Wilgy are agreeable to me, Sloonei. "It makes me baddie read you" is face value scummy.
It didn't bother me at the time and even seemed genuine, but upon reflection I see the clear potential for manufactured content.

It's not something I could substantiate with evidence, but I think townies are less inclined to think about other players in that way. Instead of "stop it, that makes me baddie read you", it's "you're doing something suspicious, answer for it". The former is sort of passive-aggressive, like it's an accusation without any edge that the accuser doesn't want to invest in.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I would rather CFD Scotty than Wilgy, but even still I think INH is a worthwhile spot right now. The sheer lack of resistance combined with the illogical nature of INH's behavior is a bit nervewraking though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I'm Also Suspicious of the People Who Think This is Some Gimmick to Hide Behind, Because the Whole Point of the Joke is That You Can Take Anything And Make it a Convincing Title of a Post-Rock Track, Suckas.
It is true. :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

It's not something I could substantiate with evidence, but I think townies are less inclined to think about other players in that way. Instead of "stop it, that makes me baddie read you", it's "you're doing something suspicious, answer for it". The former is sort of passive-aggressive, like it's an accusation without any edge that the accuser doesn't want to invest in.
Huh, that's sensible enough. Never would have thought of it that way, but that makes sense.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm Also Suspicious of the People Who Think This is Some Gimmick to Hide Behind, Because the Whole Point of the Joke is That You Can Take Anything And Make it a Convincing Title of a Post-Rock Track, Suckas.
It is true. :haha:
I Feel Like a Triceratops Should Know This
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I could conceivably go for any of Scotty, INH, or Wilgy right now, but none of them are here so I'm inclined to just stick with INH. Blindside lynching an absentee is the worst, even if they flip bad.

Wilgy, get in here so I can lynch you!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:I could conceivably go for any of Scotty, INH, or Wilgy right now, but none of them are here so I'm inclined to just stick with INH. Blindside lynching an absentee is the worst, even if they flip bad.

Why did you propose the CFD then?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also, I want Epi to post exclusively in Icelandic on Day 2 please and thank you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:CFD on the Doctor, anyone?
I'm still fine with my vote where it is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

Is there a spectator chat for this game?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I could conceivably go for any of Scotty, INH, or Wilgy right now, but none of them are here so I'm inclined to just stick with INH. Blindside lynching an absentee is the worst, even if they flip bad.

Why did you propose the CFD then?
To put the idea out there. These are just my own feelings, not everyone's.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Also, I want Epi to post exclusively in Icelandic on Day 2 please and thank you.
I Can Sing in Icelandic...I Just Can't Speak It
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Typically I look at CFDs when there is a combination of 1) late phase chatter makes me second guess my current vote and 2) another good option is readily visible. In this scenario I don't have #1.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Typically I look at CFDs when there is a combination of 1) late phase chatter makes me second guess my current vote and 2) another good option is readily visible. In this scenario I don't have #1.
My Point Didn't Change Your Mind
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Ricochet »

Quin wrote:Is there a spectator chat for this game?
No spectator's forum thread and didn't think about opening a Chatzy. Should I?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MP's End of Day 1 Rainbow - GY!BE Rainbow #6

Strong Town:
timmer

Moderate Town:
Golden
JaggedJimmyJay
Sloonei

Weak Town:
Epignosis
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang

Very Weak Town:
triceratopzeuhl
Dom

Very Weak Mafia:
Metalmarsh89
LoRab
nijuukyugou
Vompatti
sig
A Person

Weak Mafia:
DrWilgy

Moderate Mafia:
Scotty

Strong Mafia:
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Typically I look at CFDs when there is a combination of 1) late phase chatter makes me second guess my current vote and 2) another good option is readily visible. In this scenario I don't have #1.
If I understand you correctly, your point reflects your perspective of how INH's behavior would or would not develop specifically in relation to his relationship with MP. Correct? I don't think that's the most meaningful thing because I don't think INH's approach ever changed so much as MP's interpretation of his play changed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
If I understand you correctly, your point reflects your perspective of how INH's behavior would or would not develop specifically in relation to his relationship with MP. Correct? I don't think that's the most meaningful thing because I don't think INH's approach ever changed so much as MP's interpretation of his play changed.
This is eloquently stated, and yeah, I agree. INH's potential scum-aligned tactic of actively discrediting POE and generating content as a smokescreen exists independent of my read of him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:MP's End of Day 1 Rainbow - GY!BE Rainbow #6

Strong Town:
timmer

Moderate Town:
Golden
JaggedJimmyJay
Sloonei

Weak Town:
Epignosis
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang

Very Weak Town:
triceratopzeuhl
Dom

Very Weak Mafia:
Metalmarsh89
LoRab
nijuukyugou
Vompatti
sig
A Person

Weak Mafia:
DrWilgy

Moderate Mafia:
Scotty

Strong Mafia:
insertnamehere
Why's Dom a town read?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:Shit sorry guys I'm like 8 pages behind, but Epi is still hiding behind his crutch and I wanna vote for something that matters.

I've gotta go but I will respond later to those that are on my ass

Epi
I hate this post. Scotty has been a baddie with Epi at least twice to my memory (Red vs. Blue and The Office); he'd have a better understanding than most of Epi's investment in playing the bad game. He's the last person that ever needs to "hide behind a crutch".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Let me get back to you in a few minutes, Sloonei. Going to pull up a couple of posts.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:Shit sorry guys I'm like 8 pages behind, but Epi is still hiding behind his crutch and I wanna vote for something that matters.

I've gotta go but I will respond later to those that are on my ass

Epi
I hate this post. Scotty has been a baddie with Epi at least twice to my memory (Red vs. Blue and The Office); he'd have a better understanding than most of Epi's investment in playing the bad game. He's the last person that ever needs to "hide behind a crutch".
I agree; Scotty's vote is bullsuit.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I feel like every time I use a semi-colon in a game featuring Epignosis, I am playing with fire.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Ricochet wrote:
Quin wrote:Is there a spectator chat for this game?
No spectator's forum thread and didn't think about opening a Chatzy. Should I?
Your call. If you think it'll actually get some use then go for it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei, I'm not too sure how to answer your question with any conviction because I'm really not sure what to think of Dom. A large part of it is definitely gut, but I thought I had a bit more to town read him than I actually do, upon recollection. There's this at least:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:What would be a better answer?
An answer which details a reasonable perspective you have/had about what I might be doing as a baddie when I poked MP on Day 0 which bears the appearance of being genuine. I don't know what that'd be, but I'd imagine it's plausible for it to exist.
Dom wrote:What would be a worse answer?
An answer which details an unreasonable perspective you have/had about what I might be doing as a baddie when I poked MP on Day 0 which does not bear the appearance of being genuine. I thought you might be shading me for opportunism re: MP via implication without directly stating it, which would be a dubious assertion given the fuller context of my dialogue with MP.

To your credit, you didn't go there. You didn't provide a "reasonable perspective" either; you left your answer at its most basic: "I thought your accusation was b/s and it was a ping". It's not a thorough explanation, but it's also not one that looks made up. I can on some level appreciate the take-it-or-leave-it frankness.
This is a good point. I can believe that a baddie Dom would have engaged in the latter.
But I do see a lack of townie fire/spark in him and plenty of potential for manufactured content in his posts. I don't know. He could very easily be a mafia read; it was mostly a current gut-based assertion.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am being pulled away by social obligations with 15 minutes to go before the deadline. Oh well. I'm comfortable enough with my vote on INH. I endorse his lynch. I do not endorse lynching Epi. Do good and hope for a bad flip, townies.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I feel like every time I use a semi-colon in a game featuring Epignosis, I am playing with fire.
I use semi-colons way more than any human being probably should. Why wouldn't I? They're the best.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I feel like every time I use a semi-colon in a game featuring Epignosis, I am playing with fire.
I use semi-colons way more than any human being probably should. Why wouldn't I? They're the best.
I am afraid to use semi-colons.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I don't trust several people on this lynch and I don't think Inh will flip bad.

And JJJ: I'm sorry you hate that post.

I still stand by my first post of this game
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:I don't trust several people on this lynch and I don't think Inh will flip bad.

You're bad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:I don't trust several people on this lynch and I don't think Inh will flip bad.

Who are several people?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 219

Post by Golden »

Don't have time to catch up but happy with my vote anyway.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Looks like I missed a lot.

Hopefully you guys are right! I have no idea why inh is being lynched tbh.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Looks like I missed a lot.

:evileye:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 47

Post by sig »

I voted for INH, not because I see him as being that scummy, but rather with the secrets/roles in play I don't want Epi lycnhed
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:I voted for INH, not because I see him as being that scummy, but rather with the secrets/roles in play I don't want Epi lycnhed
Who would you ideally want lynched?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

[Night 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Looks like I missed a lot.

:evileye:
I'm at work right now, and we're busy today. Just updating y'all on my status. As much as I'd love to keep up, it's been a hectic week.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [Night 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

:sigh:

That's utter crap. I need a break. See you all on Day 2.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I Tried to Warn All of You
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

You're bad.
That is basically my first post, yes.

But I was referring to JJJ.

I think you and JJJ are Spanish inquisitioning this game and I can't help but think there's a ton of manipulation there.

I'm not bad but I fear that I will be vigi shot at some point. It's whatever. I get it. I'll work to address stuff like 12 pages back about semantics but I dot even remember what I've been talking about.

IvE got a lot on my plate right now;I still love the game of mafia but I'm very close to subbing out. Something I told myself I would never do. But I don't have time to answer appropriately to McCarthy right now. I just don't need it in my life
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Son of a...I missed the vote entirely. Just remembered that it was about to occur. RIP INH. :(
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lame.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”