Wow we're really down to the wire now!

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

a2thezebra
7%
Scotty
14%
Vompatti
No votes
A three headed monkey! (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
79%

Total votes: 14
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 6]

Post by Scotty »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Wigly you think pirates got wiped out last night?
Why would this have any basis in reality? MM was NK'd and was civ. There's no way they were eliminated last night.

However, I can see the possibility that Soneji was the last remaining pirate. I guess we'll have to see if there's only 1 kill tonight.

MM was a weird as fuck choice to kill tho, and at first I thought maybe both teams targeted him, but even still I feel like there are far more likely civs out there for one or both teams to target.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hi Scotty... you're lookin' good out there, have you been hitting the gym? :grin:

I think Metalmarsh was targeted to try to frame me, since he had voted for me in the last lynch.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:Hi Scotty... you're lookin' good out there, have you been hitting the gym? :grin:

I think Metalmarsh was targeted to try to frame me, since he had voted for me in the last lynch.
Does anyone actually buy this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 91

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Dr Wilgy choosing to defer the decision to Scotty by tying me up with an OMGUS vote is also not a good look for him. Oh wait, he's not read his role card so that's an unfair statement to make. Guess he's impervious to suspicion. But, not a policy lynch. Okay.

In case I go here's my reads.

Zebra - Null
Wilgy - Who the fuck knows
Long Con - Null
Nacho - Civ
Scotty - Null
Snow Dog - Null
Vompatti - Who the fuck knows

The fact that myself, Wilgy and Vompatti have lasted this long in the game is a joke really. I've played like a complete idiot, Wilgy didn't read his role card and Vompatti. An indictment against The Syndicate this game has been.

Honestly I think the only thing I am confident of is Nacho being a civ. Wilgy and Vompatti should be lynched on principle. If I had to list the rest from most to least likely to be Mafia I would say Zebra, Scotty, Long Con and Snow Dog.
I REALLY hope you're civ, but these reads at this point in the game? Pretty piss poor man. Why did you vote Wilgy if zebra and I are at the top of your listen of most likely to be mafia?
I actually would put Wilgy and Vompatti ahead of you. I am just saying of those remaining after them. I just can't see Mafia in anybody really. Probably since I screwed around instead of trying.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Couple notes:

MM I was so wrong about you and I apologize. I can't help but take into account that a bunch of you were screaming that he was civ and it's making me slightly uneasy. In one part it makes me fee incompetent and on the other I feel at least one of you probably knew it and the rest are just better at seeing through MM. That MM flipped good also makes me think Epi was maybe as good as he said he was. Which means I still think there are at least 1-2 pirates out there. Who knows- maybe the cannibals have been eliminated??
a2thezebra wrote:I'll vote for one of Scotty or Snow Dog, whoever has a better chance of getting lynched tomorrow. I won't vote MacDougall, I don't think he would risk missing that many votes and contributing this little in general as a baddie. He's not a risk-taker.
What happened to this little blurb before the night post last night, zebra?
Nachomamma8 wrote:I thought deadline was in an hour :'(
Wait, what?!

Guys. Guys. This guy said the deadline was in an hour. The only way he would have to worry about there being a deadline is if he had a night action. There was only one kill. Did...did he just slip? Could just be a civ thinking we just had a day phase but having trouble with that. :smoky:
DrWilgy wrote:Marmot Friend...

I'll always remember you. I'll keep you close in my heart as always.

Snow Dog, why should I lynch Scotty instead of you?

Scotty, why should I lynch Snow Dog instead of you?

Snow Dog. I currently oppose a LC lynch. While it may be needed in the future, now is not the time.
Well, I dunno. I haven't really talked about Snow Dog but needless to say he isn't on the top of my list nor is he on this lynch. I think Snow Dog looks civvier than most and I'm not sure why you brought him and I up as the options here.

You oppose a LC lynch but it might be needed in the future? What does that mean? Because funnily enough that's exactly what I've been saying about you. And I happen to agree with Mac that we'll probably need to lynch you down the line if kills stop coming and we still haven't won.
Long Con wrote:Please do not lynch me. There is not even a single good case against me, why the hell are you putting my name out there like I'm a baddie? I can't talk much now because I'm currently driving, and I'm working until another 5 hours are up. Take off your blinders and stop tunnelling me, I'm a Civ goddammit!
This post seems hollow and rushed. I've made these posts as good and as bad and I go back and forth on whether I believe it.
Also, don't mafia and drive. If there's anyone that should know something about that, it's me :grin:
Long Con wrote:Ok, here's the thing: a baddie missed sending in the kill last night. Only one kill happened when two were supposed to. Check out the total post numbers:

Metalmarsh: 10
Scotty: 10
a2thezebra: 6
Long Con: 5
Snow Dog: 5
Wilgy: 4
Nacho: 2
Vompatti: 2
Mac: 1

Obviously MM was Civ. Silly Llama. :feb:

Nacho, Vompatti, Macdougall. One of them missed sending in the kill. I think it was Macdougall - I mean, look at his last bunch of posts. How is any of this Civ-seeming in the slightest??

If you want to vote for me, I understand that you must put a lot of stock in your gut, and I have an over-inflated rep for being a devious baddie. I have thoroughly discussed and given very simple reasons why the very few accusations that have actually formed about me are not legit, and the accusers have not even tried to rebut what I said - that's because what I said makes fucking sense and is how things really are.

I have shown you some real deduction and linked you to a series of posts that were, in actuality, way worse-looking than I expected when I started to look into it. Voting for me is hurtful to the Civs, so why not join me in a way more sensible and supported vote for Macdougall?

*votes Macdougall*
Oh yeah, obviously he was civ. Obviously, if you were bad.

You go through the trouble of posting these names and their post count during the night and then come back on the next page and contemplate if I missed a kill? Nonono mojito. As you can see, i was active and wouldn't have missed a kill. I also wouldn't have killed MM. Your rainbow list is self serving and I feel like you're just scraping by.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote:It's unfortunate that all three of us are still alive because me being apathetic to my own lynch is likely to lose us the game now. So fuck you all for making me have to do stuff.
I hardly think we are around LyLo, mate.

I appreciate Mac's sudden attempt at solving the game, but I still feel like there's nothing there and it's just a little too late. He fits the profile of someone that is a teammate of both teams.

I've had my doubts about LC for a while and feel similarly than before. I feel like his most recent batches of posts while under fire are suspect and slinging mud wherever it'll stick. I think he has a very good chance of turning up as a cannibal.

:sigh:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'm making a decision. Hopefully it's the right one. Why is this being left up to me

long con

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How am I a teammate of Soneji? Soneji gave me heaps of curry. Shit go.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:Please do not lynch me. There is not even a single good case against me, why the hell are you putting my name out there like I'm a baddie? I can't talk much now because I'm currently driving, and I'm working until another 5 hours are up. Take off your blinders and stop tunnelling me, I'm a Civ goddammit!
This post seems hollow and rushed. I've made these posts as good and as bad and I go back and forth on whether I believe it.
Also, don't mafia and drive. If there's anyone that should know something about that, it's me :grin:
Hollow and rushed?? How the hell can you even say that when you know I was voice-to-texting that while driving??? You think I was going to be content-rich and carefully considered in such a situation? FUCK, Scotty, how the fuck can you say something like that seriously?

Also, did you have a bad Mafia driving experience? :faint:
Long Con wrote:Ok, here's the thing: a baddie missed sending in the kill last night. Only one kill happened when two were supposed to. Check out the total post numbers:

Nacho, Vompatti, Macdougall. One of them missed sending in the kill. I think it was Macdougall - I mean, look at his last bunch of posts. How is any of this Civ-seeming in the slightest??

If you want to vote for me, I understand that you must put a lot of stock in your gut, and I have an over-inflated rep for being a devious baddie. I have thoroughly discussed and given very simple reasons why the very few accusations that have actually formed about me are not legit, and the accusers have not even tried to rebut what I said - that's because what I said makes fucking sense and is how things really are.

I have shown you some real deduction and linked you to a series of posts that were, in actuality, way worse-looking than I expected when I started to look into it. Voting for me is hurtful to the Civs, so why not join me in a way more sensible and supported vote for Macdougall?

*votes Macdougall*
Excuse me? How about "obviously he was Civ because Llama accidentally posted his role when he was nightkilled, and that role was a Civilian one". FUCK, Scotty! :mad:
You go through the trouble of posting these names and their post count during the night and then come back on the next page and contemplate if I missed a kill? Nonono mojito. As you can see, i was active and wouldn't have missed a kill. I also wouldn't have killed MM. Your rainbow list is self serving and I feel like you're just scraping by.
Sorry that I'm trying to figure the game out. Most people understand that's a Civ thing to do. Baddies are sure, Civvies are unsure. It's called the game of Mafia. Self-serving, my ass. :rolleyes:
Scotty wrote:I'm making a decision. Hopefully it's the right one. Why is this being left up to me

long con
I can't fucking believe that I'm playing with people who can look at my last bunch of posts, and Mac's last bunch of posts, and conclude that I'M the baddie. You fucked up, Scotty, I really really really don't know why I even bother fucking trying. You deserve to lose. :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint:

Orrrr, you're bad, Scotty, and you did a great job out there today. :shrug2:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Post by DrWilgy »

I believe this vote spread confirms my suspicion. Scotty and Snow Dog are both baddies.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 5]

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote: Host: do dead players in the winning faction get to claim a win?
In some cases, but not all. The Pirates win together. The Cannibals win together. Herman Toothrot and The Head of the Navigator can win with the Cannibals. The rest of the civilians have to be alive to win.
Aw rats.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311

Post by Snow Dog »

Don't worry LC. You may yet survive.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What would give you this idea Snow Dog?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote:How am I a teammate of Soneji? Soneji gave me heaps of curry. Shit go.
Your voting profile is peettt open ended. You had no part in getting Soneji lynched.
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Hollow and rushed?? How the hell can you even say that when you know I was voice-to-texting that while driving??? You think I was going to be content-rich and carefully considered in such a situation? FUCK, Scotty, how the fuck can you say something like that seriously?

Also, did you have a bad Mafia driving experience? :faint:

woah mate. First of all, I didn't know you were voice to texting. Although that sound easier and safer than how I usually do. Epi gets on my ass all the time because I tended to mafia-and-drive, which is only a step above drinking and driving. How can I say that I expected better content? Because a good majority of my content in games about 6 months ago were done while driving or at a stop light. I'm Not proud of it but I know it's possible.

*votes Macdougall*
Excuse me? How about "obviously he was Civ because Llama accidentally posted his role when he was nightkilled, and that role was a Civilian one". FUCK, Scotty! :mad:

thats not what you meant and you know it. You were inferencing that he should have been assumed civ before the reveal so don't even give me that.
Sorry that I'm trying to figure the game out. Most people understand that's a Civ thing to do. Baddies are sure, Civvies are unsure. It's called the game of Mafia. Self-serving, my ass.
Scotty wrote:I'm making a decision. Hopefully it's the right one. Why is this being left up to me

long con
I can't fucking believe that I'm playing with people who can look at my last bunch of posts, and Mac's last bunch of posts, and conclude that I'M the baddie. You fucked up, Scotty, I really really really don't know why I even bother fucking trying. You deserve to lose. :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint:

Orrrr, you're bad, Scotty, and you did a great job out there today. :shrug2:
either I fucked up or I made a great decision. As you said, it's called the game of mafia.
DrWilgy wrote:I believe this vote spread confirms my suspicion. Scotty and Snow Dog are both baddies.
Another reason why I didn't vote for Mac is I AGREE with his thoughts on you, Wilgy. Why are we partners? Where does Mac fit into it? How many baddies do you think are left? And have you checked your role yet?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Snow Dog wrote:Don't worry LC. You may yet survive.
It's true. Grog could be in play.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:woah mate. First of all, I didn't know you were voice to texting. Although that sound easier and safer than how I usually do. Epi gets on my ass all the time because I tended to mafia-and-drive, which is only a step above drinking and driving. How can I say that I expected better content? Because a good majority of my content in games about 6 months ago were done while driving or at a stop light. I'm Not proud of it but I know it's possible.
Ok, fine, I could have risen to the challenge and posted better content on the go, instead of waiting for the most part for another 5 hours when I was home. I thought the best decision was to get a quick thing in that let people know when I'd be back to post more in-depth, and to not vote for me, at least until that point. I still think it was the right decision, and that your accusation of "hollow and rushed" is wholly inappropriate, given that the intention of that post was not to give an in-depth, carefully thought out communication. I'm pretty sure it's not out of line to say that that should have been completely obvious.

And the fact that you attack that one single post with the accusation "hollow and rushed", after you completely ignore my posts directly to you that are carefully thought-out and complete, just blows my mind. Vompatti, zebra, Mac, Wilgy... and I'm the one you accuse of "hollow, rushed posts"? Get outta here.
thats not what you meant and you know it. You were inferencing that he should have been assumed civ before the reveal so don't even give me that.
Scotty, you are completely wrong. Read the damn post again. See, "silly Llama :feb:?" Why do you think I said that? Could it be, uh, that I was referring to Llama's accidental reveal of MM's role? Hmm? You're too busy tunnelling me and telling me what I know to even take a simple look at the context.
either I fucked up or I made a great decision. As you said, it's called the game of mafia.
But of course. :grin: There's winning, there's playin' chumps, and there's gettin' played. You are in one of the latter two categories, I just won't know which until endgame.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 78

Post by thellama73 »

The night post will come this evening when I finish all the staff that makes me money. :D
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:The night post will come this evening when I finish all the staff that makes me money. :D
:scared:

llama the hitman.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Soneji »

Please be safe, don't mafia and drive.

In all my years of playing mafia I have never even conceived of playing while driving, no one on NF does it to my knowledge.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Soneji wrote:Please be safe, don't mafia and drive.
Don't tell me what to do.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I didn't even vote for you LC why you slinging shit at me?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote:I didn't even vote for you LC why you slinging shit at me?
I don't think that suspicions should be based entirely on who suspects or votes for me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I didn't say that. You said that my posts suck. What about my posts suck?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I believe this vote spread confirms my suspicion. Scotty and Snow Dog are both baddies.
Another reason why I didn't vote for Mac is I AGREE with his thoughts on you, Wilgy. Why are we partners? Where does Mac fit into it? How many baddies do you think are left? And have you checked your role yet?
Mainly because Snow Dog won't play devil's advocate. A civ mindset would be open to expressing even slight causes concern as even if it was damn near nonexistent. Civs don't know who to trust.

Mac doesn't fit into it. He's unrelated.

Probably 3

Nope.
Scotty wrote:
And you back him up here after my question hasn't been answered.
Snow dog's quote here is the least genuine thing I think I've read. Why would someone point this out to someone that they voted for? Also why would someone point this out to someone they voted for, when they wouldn't play devil's advocate when asked?
Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DrWilgy wrote: Snow dog's quote here is the least genuine thing I think I've read.
You should read your own posts.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:It is in your best interest to co-operate.
:ponder:
It really is. Now Snow Dog, play devils advocate and throw dirt on Scotty if you have to. I will vote for one of you two as I'm 80% sure that lynching LC will not end a baddie faction.
Why should we be throwing dirt at each other? And what specifically made you 80% sure he isn't bad?
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Mainly because Snow Dog won't play devil's advocate. A civ mindset would be open to expressing even slight causes concern as even if it was damn near nonexistent. Civs don't know who to trust.

Mac doesn't fit into it. He's unrelated.

Probably 3

Nope.
Scotty wrote:
And you back him up here after my question hasn't been answered.
Snow dog's quote here is the least genuine thing I think I've read. Why would someone point this out to someone that they voted for? Also why would someone point this out to someone they voted for, when they wouldn't play devil's advocate when asked?
MM expressed a very strong read of Epi as civ and no one gave him flack. Just playing devil's advocate here. :grin:

And Why is that not genuine? He's right. It's a known mechanic in the game that votes can be manipulated with items. I think it fairly obvious so I was clarifying

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote:I didn't say that. You said that my posts suck. What about my posts suck?
It's a bunch of contentless one-liners. In other words, to most people playing right now, "normal Civ behaviour":
MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Metalmarsh is town
I don'tk now if I trust you MAc, but I'm going to get some sleep and make some pumpkin panckates in the mornign. (You can have some too if you lieke)
Rude
MacDougall wrote:I would like to point out that I am not also Snow Dog.
MacDougall wrote:Did all the talkers get murked?
MacDougall wrote:Damn it when did the poll end. FML.
MacDougall wrote:I assume that the delay is due to Niju being super mega scum and needing a lot of preparation for the crazy outcomes.
MacDougall wrote:You like him because he is town reading you.
MacDougall wrote:Something about you is off Soneji. You smell like a pirate.
MacDougall wrote:Why is Zebra full civ again? I missed the memo.
MacDougall wrote:Nah.
MacDougall wrote:I don't care who gets lynched tbh.
MacDougall wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
So you volunteer?
Sure
MacDougall wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Why not? What ripped the wind from your sails?

Was it your teammate nijuu getting lynched?
No my teammates are Long Con and nacho.
MacDougall wrote:I changed my mind. Let's lynch Wilgy before it's too late.
MacDougall wrote:I am the most obviously civ player in this game. I bet people on the outside observing are nodding in agreement right now.
MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Soneji wrote:Scotty, I'm having a hard time seeing eye to eye with you on MM. The theory you have just seems rather implausible, for reasons you yourself stated. Epi could have gone after many people with his reasoning, why go after Black Rock, his supposed scummate? From what I have seen modkills don't really happen here so BR not having much time to play isn't very convincing for why they'd pull this, even if modkills were more common using the "inactives didn't send in their kill" logic to lynch anyone outside their faction would have been the more optimal move. All the BR lynch accomplished for them in that case is getting Epi offed.

MM, to my remembrance, seemed fine with the BR lynch based on personal experience of being part of a mafia team that failed to send in their NK.
I did mention something like that. I said a team of 5 with some players who are often fairly active (including myself) managed to miss a nightkill, so really anyone can.

But Epignosis called BR out specifically, so I followed suit.
This a scumslip
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am posting from my phone. Something I haven't done before. This is genuine.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I regret voting for Long Con now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Night 6
After a pretty dicey sea voyage, you arrive at last to the sandy shores of Monkey Island, but what secrets will it hold? Find out when I am not desperately trying to schedule posts into 16 hour work days!

MacDougall has been lynched. He was the Important Looking Pirates!
You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

thellama73
Supatown

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 6]

Post by thellama73 »

And no, that's not an error, despite what I know you're all thinking.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

llama goofed again

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Golden »

Thats what happens when you finish all your staff.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well fuck
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Quin »

hey what's up deadies
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Thank goodness!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DrWilgy wrote: Snow dog's quote here is the least genuine thing I think I've read.
:disappoint:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Monkey Island Pollls

Post by thellama73 »

Day 6
Who stole my banana picker?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:26:30 pm

a2thezebra
No votes
Dr. Wilgy
MacDougall (7) 6%
Long Con
a2thezebra (4), Snow Dog (11), Vompatti (13), Scotty (17) 24%
MacDougall
Nachomamma8 (5), Long Con (8), DrWilgy (14) 18%
Nachomamma8
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
Vompatti
No votes
A cousin named Sven (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
thellama73 (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), MovingPictures07 (3), juliets (6), Quin (9), Glorfindel (10), JaggedJimmyJay (12), Golden (15), Perd Hapley (16) 53%
Total votes : 17

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oops, looks like I had a banana or two in my pocket after all! ;) :cloud9: BIH Macdougall. Was that a secret role, or was he the Pirate Leaders and Llama just called him Important Pirate?
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks for the optimism, Snow Dog, I was very concerned that there might be some counter-groggery going on, and I would end up dead despite healthy banana eating.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:And no, that's not an error, despite what I know you're all thinking.
Does Llama know we're all thinking "But Long Con had the most votes, how did Mac get lynched??" Or does Llama know we're all thinking "Important Looking Pirates isn't a role in the list, WTF?" :shrug:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:And no, that's not an error, despite what I know you're all thinking.
Does Llama know we're all thinking "But Long Con had the most votes, how did Mac get lynched??" Or does Llama know we're all thinking "Important Looking Pirates isn't a role in the list, WTF?" :shrug:
I hadn't spotted that. :ponder:

Incidentally, I made a mistake in voting for you. I hope I can trust because if you are bad I may have to tear what remains of my hair out.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Snow Dog wrote:
Nope, I still call bs. You don't tell someone you vote for Don't worry unless you are full of jank and are upto shenanigans.
Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
It's Pirate Leaders. I wrote the wrong name in haste.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DrWilgy wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Nope, I still call bs. You don't tell someone you vote for Don't worry unless you are full of jank and are upto shenanigans.
According to you. I disagree.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Whatever I am glad LS survived as I should have voted for Mac any way.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:Whatever I am glad LS survived as I should have voted for Mac any way.
Why?
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Whatever I am glad LS survived as I should have voted for Mac any way.
Why?
If it isn't obvious from previous posts, I think I got it wrong with LC and he is civ. Mac would have been my other vote anyway so I should have put my vote there. Thankfully somebody corrected that by saving LC.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

:clap:

Well with our 3rd pirate lynched, do we think they're all dead now? Guess we'll see after this night..

@LLAMA Will you inform us if a team has been eliminated, or are we left high and dry like a flightless bird on a telephone pole?
Long Con wrote:Oops, looks like I had a banana or two in my pocket after all! ;) :cloud9: BIH Macdougall. Was that a secret role, or was he the Pirate Leaders and Llama just called him Important Pirate?
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks for the optimism, Snow Dog, I was very concerned that there might be some counter-groggery going on, and I would end up dead despite healthy banana eating.
Well done LC. lol when all else fails, use a banana.

But here's the thing...

I stand by my vote and still think you could still be bad. That you saved yourself and killed a pirate tells me nothing because I already thought you were a cannibal, which is why I voted you over Mac in the first place.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vompatti wrote:
Why?
I also agree with this, Snow Dog? What has made you switch your mind on LC? Remember there are two baddie teams

Return to “Previous Jobs”