Roberto (host/dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 12
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 2]

Post by Elohcin »

I'm sorry I haven't been here. We've been moving. I see I have 12 pages to catch up on. Anyone want to give me a quick summary. I hate to ask, b/c I really despise it when others ask after not participating. But I feel like I have a good excuse. On top of moving this week, all three of my kids have gone through a stomach bug. So I was packing and moving AND getting very little sleep. Summary please? :grin:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Of today or all of it?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Okay so we've got roughly 28 hours left, so I'll need to be sure that I'm online for the last 12 hours cause that's when the magic happens
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:I'm sorry I haven't been here. We've been moving. I see I have 12 pages to catch up on. Anyone want to give me a quick summary. I hate to ask, b/c I really despise it when others ask after not participating. But I feel like I have a good excuse. On top of moving this week, all three of my kids have gone through a stomach bug. So I was packing and moving AND getting very little sleep. Summary please? :grin:
None of this is true. The kids were fine and Eloh drank martinis the entire time I moved everything into the house, and she has the nerve to complain about missing necklaces.

She's a real card. Watch out for her.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Glorfindel »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm sorry I haven't been here. We've been moving. I see I have 12 pages to catch up on. Anyone want to give me a quick summary. I hate to ask, b/c I really despise it when others ask after not participating. But I feel like I have a good excuse. On top of moving this week, all three of my kids have gone through a stomach bug. So I was packing and moving AND getting very little sleep. Summary please? :grin:
None of this is true. The kids were fine and Eloh drank martinis the entire time I moved everything into the house, and she has the nerve to complain about missing necklaces.

She's a real card. Watch out for her.
:haha:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I changed my mind. I'm not reading all that. I am going to pretend I just replaced in.

Hi.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Some people want to lynch spirit because he replaced Glorf after he said some pingy stuff. He seems to be the main wagon here. I don't see any other big ones.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And with that, I'm gonna vote LC in order to attempt to put another option in the table.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Merry christmas all.

I haven't read this day phase yet, so maybe Soneji has redeemed himself... but the sprit vote doesn't make him look any better to me.

Voting soneji, I look forward to my catch up on the other side of Christmas!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Snow Dog »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:And with that, I'm gonna vote LC in order to attempt to put another option in the table.
Despite voting for you first time round I have good feelings about you. I won't be voting for you this time.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 1]

Post by Snow Dog »

Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:What's the advantage of random voting at all?

If you're not the determiner, you might as well not vote.

If you are the determiner....you want to determine who should die randomly?
Not voting as any kind of deliberate choice is very much frowned upon in our history.

Having said that, I generally agree that any slight read is better than randomising.

I'm not convinced it was entirely random, though. Perhaps random within a pool, or perhaps not random at all.

linki - what kind of cookie?
It wasn't entirely random i confess. It was a straight choice between DDL and Jack. The two guys who wanted me lynched. I chose DDL because I read somewhere that he was more likely bad.
I was tired, I needed to go to bed and I had to vote. Plus I wanted to give a nod to Vompatti's playstyle as I had done DrWilgy earlier.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I wil be able to participate regularly in this game starting later today and/or tomorrow.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 1]

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I randomised and voted DDL, k?
I really wish he wouldn't do it a second time because I'm tired of making excuses for him, but this is Snow Dog making fun of Vompatti.
Thanks Rob. You got it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:hm Glorf replaced out, that is interesting.
What do you make of it?
:
I think it could mean Sprityo is mafia, in fact I'd be willing to lynch on it. Glorf was alreayd a suspect of mine, for not giving reads not talking much and a general gut read. Two things to know about Glorf is he hates lying, even in a game he won't do it and he hates being mafia. His refusal to answer the good/bad question was a tip off, he wouldn't lie about it, he'd just not say it either way. I'm thinking his BTSC mates told him that. He went with it, but hated it and asked to be replaced. Since even if he was bad, he wouldn't want to let his team down. So he replaced out since he couldn't be a mafia member and he did this soon enough that most people wouldn't consider it.

He attempted to do the same thing in Star wars mafia when he was bad as well.

So I'm voting there and I'll be voting there now, since I am 80% sure Sprityo 2.0/Glorf are mafia and that is why Glorf acted the way he did day 1 and was replaced.

I'm feeling good about the SDs and Golden. I won't be lynching Jack today since he is a civ lean, or Epi/LC since I need time to read them.
I never saw the case on MM so he won't get my vote either.
So Glorf replacing out is closely correlated with him being a baddie?
I would say yes there is a correlation.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ?f=2&t=769

Take a look at Star Wars mafia, Glorfs first game here, he subbed out after awhile as mafia there as well. Though I will admit that was in part due to being mafia and being completely overwhelmed, while I don't think i've ever seen a civ Glorf sub out, not even when he is being harassed and bothered.

Finally I'd say im being replaced just assured me of my read, I'd say I can gut read some players rather well, Glorf being one of them and he was pinging me from his first post. Furthermore when he wouldn't give me reads, something he does often regardless of alignment, but much more as mafia.
Voting sig for this contradiction despite me suspecting glorf.
Hedging.
Not making assertive claims.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Are you serious? :confused:
I'm somehow hedging, even though I voted for the player I suspected and gave other games showing my points? I'm only saying what I know about his meta which is what I said. The fact out of all my posts about Glorf you only picked one and from that one post you took one line and haven't said or done anything else isn't only super messy its an extremely foolish vote. Why not build a case or look at my other posts? Why not look at and comment on all my posts regarding Glorf? You didn't do this at all, you threw a vote on me with no reasoning, just like MM did.

Which is a vote he hasn't explained either after saying he would. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Dom or MM was mafia attempting to save Glorf/Sprtiyo 2.0. Since both their votes reek and have no logic or bearing. It would be one thing to disagree with my vote and not join it, since it is mainly meta based, but to lynch me on it?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:Merry christmas all.

I haven't read this day phase yet, so maybe Soneji has redeemed himself... but the sprit vote doesn't make him look any better to me.

If you haven't read the phase at all, how do you know if his vote was good or not?

Town is being extrememly lazy right now.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Some people want to lynch spirit because he replaced Glorf after he said some pingy stuff. He seems to be the main wagon here. I don't see any other big ones.
And it falls within his scum meta.

Why LC?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sprityo wrote:So not to be a stickler, but I really would like to make it further than day 2 in this game. Like I know that Glorf did a bad job earlier, but that's no reason to not be actively looking for connections or even other people. What about the people who voted? Does anyone have anything we can take away from the lynch day 1? (In car so I'm not gonna check right now)
I will save you!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey sig, Glorfindel was very begrudging to sign up in the first place, which is what I believe caused his early exit.

Why does it make you bad? I don't know. I guess I just made an impulsive vote. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:Merry christmas all.

When you get back, could you explain why you got the impression Soneji redeemed himself while you haven't read any of the day phase.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

In a world where everybody is a civ, Sig is tunneling hard and overestimating the meaning of Glorf leaving, as well as overestimating his own ability to read Sig, but he is just misguided. The others are attacking Sig because they feel Sig is being disingenous, but they are also wrong. Glorf is just weared down from real life and that caused his to post the way he did.

Of course, not everybody is a civ. But you guys should consider each sentende in the paragraph above before you go assuming there is this huge conspiracy to get X or Y lynched. Chances are most people arguing today are civs yelling at each other.

Anyway, personally I don't suspect Sig. I think he really is just tunneling. And I didn't like Glorf's sarcasm but I think real life could be at play here, and I refuse to acknowledge any meaning in his replacing out. As for the people accusing Sig, I don't know.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay, I have to read. I can't make sense of anything people are posting. Off I go...
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
And it falls within his scum meta.

Why LC?
He is around, he is paying attention at every big discussion, and he is posting his opinions, but not committing to anything. He spent a long time talking about how he didn't know who to vote for on d1, but then at the end he was okay with pushing the nearest wagon around.
Long Con wrote:Lemme go look at sprityo...

Mmm. not a lot there, even within the few posts he has. Ok, sorry sprityo, but it's follow this, or kinda randomly go elsewhere. I'm going to just vote sprityo, and basically cross my fingers. I really have no suspicions right now.
And right after that, he was accusing Glorf of voting for bad reasons:
Long Con wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:And there you go... vindicated again!
Damn, yo, what vindication? What if DDL is a baddie? Your vote would have tied them up, and maybe changed EVERYTHING. It's a scotche early to be proclaiming "vindication". :evileye:
What if I was bad and you had "randomly" voted for me instead of spirit, LC? Wouldn't that have changed everything either?

Eh... that kind of noncommital playstyle is just the kind of player I like to vote for. It usually works, at least on NF.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't like either the Sig or the Spirtyo wagons, imo. I wish people would look elsewhere.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting for sig because I 100% disagree.
That is kinda scummy? Also why do you disagree? How many times have you played with glorf? I have never been wrong about a Glorf mafia read, now there is a first time for everything but I doubt this will be that time.
I'll explain later meeting my dad and brother for lunch now.
That's interesting since this post makes it seem like you had a real reason. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:In a world where everybody is a civ, Sig is tunneling hard and overestimating the meaning of Glorf leaving, as well as overestimating his own ability to read Sig, but he is just misguided. The others are attacking Sig because they feel Sig is being disingenous, but they are also wrong. Glorf is just weared down from real life and that caused his to post the way he did.

Of course, not everybody is a civ. But you guys should consider each sentende in the paragraph above before you go assuming there is this huge conspiracy to get X or Y lynched. Chances are most people arguing today are civs yelling at each other.

Anyway, personally I don't suspect Sig. I think he really is just tunneling. And I didn't like Glorf's sarcasm but I think real life could be at play here, and I refuse to acknowledge any meaning in his replacing out. As for the people accusing Sig, I don't know.
See here is the thing I've been voted for by two people. One for no reason and one for one line of something I said, so really there is no real reasoning for my wagon.
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hoping to have something that can be discussed tomorrow, but it seems everyone is at a stalemate of sorts in regards to whom we should lynch. Or at least a good majority of people. but two nights of information should reveal to us something useful.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sig wrote: See here is the thing I've been voted for by two people. One for no reason and one for one line of something I said, so really there is no real reasoning for my wagon.
welcome to my past life :p
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:And with that, I'm gonna vote LC in order to attempt to put another option in the table.
You're voting me because of my heretofore lack of suspicions, right?
Dom wrote:Voting sig for this contradiction despite me suspecting glorf.
Hedging.
Not making assertive claims.
Pretty weak, but given the time of year I won't hold it against you for now. :grin: '
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
sig wrote:Why LC?
He is around, he is paying attention at every big discussion, and he is posting his opinions, but not committing to anything. He spent a long time talking about how he didn't know who to vote for on d1, but then at the end he was okay with pushing the nearest wagon around.
Long Con wrote:Lemme go look at sprityo...

Mmm. not a lot there, even within the few posts he has. Ok, sorry sprityo, but it's follow this, or kinda randomly go elsewhere. I'm going to just vote sprityo, and basically cross my fingers. I really have no suspicions right now.
That's not accurate, I wasn't "pushing the nearest wagon". You're straining to phrase things in a way that makes me look guilty of something which I am not. I decided to go with a low/non-poster, and sprityo was in the short list of folks that I was considering for that. Then ONE person voted sprityo, and I decided that was the best "low-poster" way to go... rather than pick a different one and split that slice of the vote up. It wasn't a wagon at that point - that's why your analysis is inaccurate. I would go so far as to say "intentionally inaccurate", but I may get back to that when I have more time to devote.
And right after that, he was accusing Glorf of voting for bad reasons:
Long Con wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:And there you go... vindicated again!
Damn, yo, what vindication? What if DDL is a baddie? Your vote would have tied them up, and maybe changed EVERYTHING. It's a scotche early to be proclaiming "vindication". :evileye:
What if I was bad and you had "randomly" voted for me instead of spirit, LC? Wouldn't that have changed everything either?
Once again, you are intentionally shifting away from the real truth. I didn't accuse Glorf of voting for bad reasons. Glorf didn't vote. AND I didn't accuse him. Not in the conventional Mafia sense. I wasn't stating a suspicion of him, I was telling him that it was not cool or accurate to proclaim "vindication".

If you are bad, and I had voted for you, then it would have changed everything. That is a true statement. However, it's not something I deserve to be challenged with, because I never claimed otherwise, and I didn't do anything so egotistical as to proclaim vindication or something like that. I wish I had - voting sprityo was a mistake, and I currently think that voting and lynching you would be a good idea. You have twice twisted the truth about what happened to paint me in a bad light, and I recognize your buddying of Golden for what it is.
Eh... that kind of noncommital playstyle is just the kind of player I like to vote for. It usually works, at least on NF.
That's fine, but you're not casting your vote for a baddie, just an unhelpful Civ or Indy. I do intend to be more helpful, and I'm sure I will be able to get more focused after Christmas is past.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 128

Post by insertnamehere »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:In a world where everybody is a civ, Sig is tunneling hard and overestimating the meaning of Glorf leaving, as well as overestimating his own ability to read Sig, but he is just misguided. The others are attacking Sig because they feel Sig is being disingenous, but they are also wrong. Glorf is just weared down from real life and that caused his to post the way he did.

I hate to say "yeah, this" to a post, and base my vote off of that, but yeah, this.

Right now DDL is my biggest townread. Golden's probably the person who is pinging me the most, but I need to fully ISO him before I can commit to scumreading him.

Soneji also seems Ginuwine to me.

LC's made literally no impression on me, and seems a lil' slippery. I'm willing to follow DDL on this.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You can probably ignore the first quote and response above, since it was rendered moot by the later quotes. I just forgot I had started out with that.

I'll probably end up voting for DDL this day, unless I find more time during Christmas, which I am unsure I will be able to do. He'll probably be all "OMGUS yo!" and that's fine. But it's not. I just think he's bad. Unless there's a history of him twisting the truth to paint another player as bad when he is a Civ.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

insertnamehere wrote:Right now DDL is my biggest townread. Golden's probably the person who is pinging me the most, but I need to fully ISO him before I can commit to scumreading him.
Jesus, that's so backwards.
LC's made literally no impression on me, and seems a lil' slippery. I'm willing to follow DDL on this.
That's fair, I have made very little impression, and I am quite slippery.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 128

Post by insertnamehere »

Long Con wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Right now DDL is my biggest townread. Golden's probably the person who is pinging me the most, but I need to fully ISO him before I can commit to scumreading him.
Jesus, that's so backwards.
Hmm. *makes note in spreadsheet*

Long Con wrote:
That's fair, I have made very little impression, and I am quite slippery.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'll take that assessment over 'Psycho Killer'. :D
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by a2thezebra »

I would love love love it if this day were to be extended for us busy Christmas folk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by a2thezebra »

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I agree with that, a lot of the players are just too busy with christmas stuff to be here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Everything's read.

I won't be voting for sig. sig is exuding confidence. He voted early without concern for the consequences, and oh hey look, two quick votes for sig. Neither MM nor Dom have expressed strong suspicion of anyone, so they voted for the one guy who did.
Snow Dog wrote:My only problem with, well one of the problems with lynching spirtyo is that the poor chap has already been lynched once and lynching him again appears unduly harsh.
This is common thinking for people who replaced in, but sig is still set on lynching Glorfindel's role, which did not change when the latter got replaced.

So no, sig won't be getting my vote. Yes, I'm aware he could be bad and believes he caught somebody from the other team, but that doesn't concern me at this stage.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DFaraday »

You are a gentleman and a scholar. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DFaraday »

24 hours have been added to the poll.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DFaraday wrote:24 hours have been added to the poll.
Psh now I don't have an excuse to hide from my relatives tomorrow when they come.

:P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also @MM, I still don't think it has something to do with real life time. There is a chance sure, but I'm pretty sure Civ Glorf would have powered through. Now I understand if people don't follow me on this wagon since it is only meta based and people don't have as much meta knowledge on him, but that doesn't mean you should lynch me for following my meta read. In fact I'm best at meta catching mafia. You can see examples of this in multiple games here.
ImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The extension is very much appreciated; am glad that I won't need to plan out strategic bathroom breaks in order to sneak in a post here and there :beer:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote:Also @MM, I still don't think it has something to do with real life time. There is a chance sure, but I'm pretty sure Civ Glorf would have powered through.
Glorf is not a super-hero, he's a person. All people have moments where they just aren't strong enough to be at their best, even if they want to.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Got this at the mall just now, I think it's a sign :beer:

Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Quin »

Merry Christmas 'yall. I'm here for a few hours and then I'll likely just be lurking from my phone while my relatives are over for the afternoon.

My vote's probably going to go to Luffy again. I didn't get anything from our conversation to steer me away from that idea.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote:You can probably ignore the first quote and response above, since it was rendered moot by the later quotes. I just forgot I had started out with that.

I'll probably end up voting for DDL this day, unless I find more time during Christmas, which I am unsure I will be able to do. He'll probably be all "OMGUS yo!" and that's fine. But it's not. I just think he's bad. Unless there's a history of him twisting the truth to paint another player as bad when he is a Civ.
Eh... I've found myself letting OMGUS cloud my judgement so often that I don't feel like accusing other people of that myself.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

LC, I'm not twisting the truth, I'm just not bothering to check the votes closely to make sure my sentences are precise. I didn't know whether Glorf voted or not atm and I didn't care. I just cared that you had enough commitment to the game to judge people but not enough to make more commited votes than the one you made. That came across as rather hipocritical.

If you say you are gonna improve later, that's cool, but based on what you have done so far, you are my best vote for day 2.

And I agree with the notion that Golden looks like a civ.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:LC, I'm not twisting the truth, I'm just not bothering to check the votes closely to make sure my sentences are precise. I didn't know whether Glorf voted or not atm and I didn't care. I just cared that you had enough commitment to the game to judge people but not enough to make more commited votes than the one you made. That came across as rather hipocritical.

If you say you are gonna improve later, that's cool, but based on what you have done so far, you are my best vote for day 2.
I can't recall a time when hypocrisy was a baddie tell.
And I agree with the notion that Golden looks like a civ.
My Mafia-buddying sense is going off really hard from your direction.

Return to “Previous Jobs”