Roberto (host/dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 12
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 82

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 3]

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm sorry I missed the vote guys, my sister got in tonight for the beginning of a week and half visit. I got sidetracked and missed the poll end.

Sorsha, I was not trying to lure anyone from voting Dom, I was trying to keep things from being a one track lynch and at least get some input on other people, see what some of the late voters might say and consider some other options because I don't know what I think of such a runaway lynch tally...

Linki: Yep that would be why.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Sorsha »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm sorry I missed the vote guys, my sister got in tonight for the beginning of a week and half visit. I got sidetracked and missed the poll end.

Sorsha, I was not trying to lure anyone from voting Dom, I was trying to keep things from being a one track lynch and at least get some input on other people, see what some of the late voters might say and consider some other options because I don't know what I think of such a runaway lynch tally...

I think you mean Eloh, not me!
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:This is the part where others chime in yay or nay
Nay. You're wrong. Bite me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sorsha wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm sorry I missed the vote guys, my sister got in tonight for the beginning of a week and half visit. I got sidetracked and missed the poll end.

*facepalm* You're right, I do mean Eloh, I don't know how I mixed that up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [NIGHT 3]

Post by Quin »

This game is giving me flash backs to Turf Wars.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Quin wrote:This game is giving me flash backs to Turf Wars.
We're still doing better then that game. :shrug:

I mean technically we're only two civs down, one mafia member, then another three unknowns. So I'd say we're doing pretty good. Also who knows maybe I'll have another god like meta/gut read I can talk about next phase. :p

If not? Then I've got no idea who we should lynch. :(
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:

I mean technically we're only two civs down, one mafia member, then another three unknowns. So I'd say we're doing pretty good. Also who knows maybe I'll have another god like meta/gut read I can talk about next phase. :p

I was more-so referring to the atomic bomb of suspicion I'm anticipating coming into the next day phase :haha:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Ah okay, that makes more sense then. :p
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 128

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:I suspect Golden.
That's someone I've had a negative gut read of for a while. Planning to ISO him, Quin, and maybe a couple others when I get a chance.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I suspect Golden.
That's someone I've had a negative gut read of for a while. Planning to ISO him, Quin, and maybe a couple others when I get a chance.
Why? Put a finger on it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I cannot see how anyone such as epi could legitimately associate my quietness with me being bad. I wouldn't mind if he died. His suspicion of me shouldn't be trusted.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by a2thezebra »

L
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by a2thezebra »

at least i have chicken
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:Guess who I'm voting for?

Not Dom.
I don't think Not Dom will end up lynched, but why do you suspect him?...because I'm bad.
He just comes across as completely disingenuous in - I can't do this :disappoint:

I'll probably vote DDL again. Him being all but cleared on one baddie team does not a civ make. Lately he's accused me of doing the exact same thing that he did, being that he tried to spin conversations into a cause to suspect someone.

Here's a post for reference:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote:If DDL says there wasn't much there then he's full of it. But rather than me butcher a cliff notes version, I think you should come back to it when you're feeling better and have the time to read.
Why don't you read what I said and talk about it, instead of quoting what Eloh said about what I said, then using it to say I'm full of shit?
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:Hey, Elo, Quin, it's night time! Lots of time to take some more measured steps forward in the game.
Nuh-uh. It's eight in the morning and I'm not doing shit until I've finished my coffee. :pout:
If she's wrong, then Eloh just tried to misconstrue the effort that you went to in your catch up. How do you feel about that?
I've thought about this question. I think Elo's remark shows just laziness from her part (or being busy IRL, or whatever). She just didn't memorize what I said and didn't bother to check. There's hardly an attempt to indict me because such a thing would backfire.

I'm more worried about what could be an attempt from you to create suspicion on me based on what she said, and when that doesn't work, create suspicion on her. You seem far too eager to find someone with malicious intentions in this conversation.
And now I'm accusing you of refusing to defend yourself from my accusations.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dom wrote:NO ONE thinks it's weird that i didn't post for four fucking days?

No one?!

Look at who led you here.

Look at Quin for not voting me. He's trying to avoid looking bad.
Nobody accused you on the grounds of not posting.

We accused you because of what you posted.

If your vote was so overwhelming, maybe think what it is that you did so wrong that made people suspect you so hard. And not do it again next time.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm annoyed by this game where half the players are inactive.

It's making it a a pain to read people.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Wilgy, Golden, Marco, MP, Zebra, Sorsha

Imo, the vig should target those people first. In whatever order they prefer.

Nothing personal guys, but I doubt more than two of you will manage to catch up before the game is over.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Snow Dog »

It was a bad decision to sign up for this game. I have way less time for it than I envisioned. Apologies to everyone and especially to Dom. it was a lazy vote by me. I will try better in future but I cannot promise this. I will check Quin's posts if I have time.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:Guess who I'm voting for?

Not Dom.
I don't think Not Dom will end up lynched, but why do you suspect him?...because I'm bad.
He just comes across as completely disingenuous in - I can't do this :disappoint:

I'll probably vote DDL again. Him being all but cleared on one baddie team does not a civ make. Lately he's accused me of doing the exact same thing that he did, being that he tried to spin conversations into a cause to suspect someone.

Here's a post for reference:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote:If DDL says there wasn't much there then he's full of it. But rather than me butcher a cliff notes version, I think you should come back to it when you're feeling better and have the time to read.
Why don't you read what I said and talk about it, instead of quoting what Eloh said about what I said, then using it to say I'm full of shit?
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:Hey, Elo, Quin, it's night time! Lots of time to take some more measured steps forward in the game.
Nuh-uh. It's eight in the morning and I'm not doing shit until I've finished my coffee. :pout:
If she's wrong, then Eloh just tried to misconstrue the effort that you went to in your catch up. How do you feel about that?
I've thought about this question. I think Elo's remark shows just laziness from her part (or being busy IRL, or whatever). She just didn't memorize what I said and didn't bother to check. There's hardly an attempt to indict me because such a thing would backfire.

I'm more worried about what could be an attempt from you to create suspicion on me based on what she said, and when that doesn't work, create suspicion on her. You seem far too eager to find someone with malicious intentions in this conversation.
And now I'm accusing you of refusing to defend yourself from my accusations.
Yet another ironic accusation considering you completely ignored my case building on Day 2.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Is there any post you make that is not OMGUS?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Funny.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You have been accusing me non-stop since the start of the game. Sorry if I haven't replied every single one of these posts.

Specially when one of them consists of stuff like "Eloh said something about your posts which sounds fishy, I think you are manipulating Eloh".

And when I call you out on that, you reply with "mean DDL is trying to spin conversations to make me look bad".

It's a lose-lose situation here. You are hell-bent interpreting everything I say as bad, ignoring everything I say about you, and interpreting every interaction I make with other people as something a baddie would do. Arguing with you is as useful as arguing with a wall. I might as well ignore you from now on.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Either you are bad, or your jimmies are so violently rustled from the fact I suspected you on day 1 that you have decided to abandon all rational thought and keep pushing until one of us break. You have lost all value you could possibly have as a player.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Alright. Now I know you're full of shit; because now you're trying to purposely misconstrue the sequence of events to misrepresent me.

- As far as I can recall, you never addressed any of the concerns that anybody had of you in the early game. You don't deserve to be left alone.

- Eloh had nothing to do with my case-making against you on Day 2. Cut that out.

- I called you out on because you were literally doing the exact same thing that you accused me of doing, in that very same post.

You can call it what you like, but don't pretend I'm a brick wall who's not listening to what you're saying, because I'm the only one of us who's actually tried to interact with the other person.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Either you are bad, or your jimmies are so violently rustled from the fact I suspected you on day 1 that you have decided to abandon all rational thought and keep pushing until one of us break. You have lost all value you could possibly have as a player.
Go to the MoD if you've got a personal problem with me Luffy. I know you do, because this isn't the first time you've tried to have a go. But don't turn this game into some personal attack against my playing it.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

No personal problems. Like I said, either you are bad, or you are so misguided I've lost all hope of snapping you out of it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: - As far as I can recall, you never addressed any of the concerns that anybody had of you in the early game. You don't deserve to be left alone./quote]

I adressed some concerns, and ignored a bunch of other ones. I don't have the time or the energy to reply to a bunch of posts that say the same things with slightly different words. Cry me a river.
Quin wrote:- Eloh had nothing to do with my case-making against you on Day 2. Cut that out.
No, but it has to do with that sorry excuse of a case you tried to build for me on day 3, and which you quickly tried to turn into a case on Eloh once it failed.
Quin wrote: - I called you out on because you were literally doing the exact same thing that you accused me of doing, in that very same post.
I accused you of fabricating cases on the fly. You have yet to defend yourself from that.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I announce that from now on I'll ignore every post you make, at the risk of this turning into something ugly.

Feel free to keep voting for me until the end of time. I don't care.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

If there's no personal problems, then 'You have lost all value you could possibly have as a player' was a completely unnecessary thing to say.

I'm probably not in a great mood right now either, so I apologise. I'll just try and put this as plainly as I can, and I'll probably elaborate tomorrow morning.

I found your original case against me disingenuous, and your justification that you 'accuse first, research later' didn't sit well with me. Others brought up good points against you, none of which I can recall you ever discussing - instead you just continued throwing out your opinions on other topics. That's kamikaze play, and I don't know how to read that.

I didn't let it go on Day 2 specifically because you hadn't discussed the case against you.

We've been in this massive beef since where we're both accusing each other of OMGUSing one another. I don't think your accusations against me hold weight specifically because you've done the same things.

1. You accused me of twisting conversations into a reason to suspect someone. The context behind that was me asking you a question.
2. You accused me of ignoring your case, much like I said about you.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote: - As far as I can recall, you never addressed any of the concerns that anybody had of you in the early game. You don't deserve to be left alone./quote]

I adressed some concerns, and ignored a bunch of other ones. I don't have the time or the energy to reply to a bunch of posts that say the same things with slightly different words. Cry me a river.
Quin wrote:- Eloh had nothing to do with my case-making against you on Day 2. Cut that out.
No, but it has to do with that sorry excuse of a case you tried to build for me on day 3, and which you quickly tried to turn into a case on Eloh once it failed.
Quin wrote: - I called you out on because you were literally doing the exact same thing that you accused me of doing, in that very same post.
I accused you of fabricating cases on the fly. You have yet to defend yourself from that.
Okay. I am not fabricating cases on the fly. Glad we had that conversation.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I announce that from now on I'll ignore every post you make, at the risk of this turning into something ugly.

Feel free to keep voting for me until the end of time. I don't care.
This is a completely pointless endeavor for a civ. Contrary to what you think, I'm not just voting you over and over based on some tunnel read. I think you're bad. Prove me wrong.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If there's no personal problems, then 'You have lost all value you could possibly have as a player' was a completely unnecessary thing to say.
Ok, I apologize for this. It's not cool of my part to insult you like that.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

And if you want to start talking to me again: A good place for you to start would be by addressing those points I just made against you. Let's have the conversation I've been waiting to have since Day 1.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I want to cool off before tomorrows onslaught :D
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Shall I bus Dom?
Of course
Are you admitting to being on a team with Dom?
Are you talking to me or Golden?
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:Merry christmas all.

I haven't read this day phase yet, so maybe Soneji has redeemed himself... but the sprit vote doesn't make him look any better to me.

Voting soneji, I look forward to my catch up on the other side of Christmas!
This, for starters. He doesn't say why voting for sprityo makes Soneji look bad.
I also want to hear more from him on this post.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Hi, there.

Do you have a strong suspicion if you don't exclude Dom?
I peeked ahead at the result. So... No.

RIP Dom. :ninja:

I bet Elohcin feels vindicated. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
sig wrote:

I was more-so referring to the atomic bomb of suspicion I'm anticipating coming into the next day phase :haha:
I don't think you're all that suspicious. Why do you think you're suspicious? Guilty conscience?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:I cannot see how anyone such as epi could legitimately associate my quietness with me being bad. I wouldn't mind if he died. His suspicion of me shouldn't be trusted.
His suspicion of you doesn't come from you being quiet though, it was from your suspicion of Soneji. You've got that part incorrect.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Is there any post you make that is not OMGUS?
I wonder if he will also respond to OMGUR? :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 2]

Post by Marmot »

@Golden, when you catch up again.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:Merry christmas all.

I haven't read this day phase yet, so maybe Soneji has redeemed himself... but the sprit vote doesn't make him look any better to me.

Voting soneji, I look forward to my catch up on the other side of Christmas!
When you get back, could you explain why you got the impression Soneji redeemed himself while you haven't read any of the day phase.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 36

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Wilgy, Golden, Marco, MP, Zebra, Sorsha

Imo, the vig should target those people first. In whatever order they prefer.

Nothing personal guys, but I doubt more than two of you will manage to catch up before the game is over.
DDL, where are you getting the numbers in your head from? 2/6 of you won't catch up so let's ninja them?

First of all that's a 1/3 gamble for hitting someone who may not catch up, so you aren't hunting with this comment.

DDL, I've noticed a trend of you being obscure and do think you need to be lynched soon.

Snow Dog same thing, but it's only been a single post that directly rubbed me the wrong way. Overall I don't think this is the same civvy Snow Dog I saw in monkey Island. @LC I'd like your opinion on this.

I don't trust Jack. I didn't trust Jack before the Dom thing.

Idk what to think about Epi. A ninja kill would be welcome for purposely being vague.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:Idk what to think about Epi. A ninja kill would be welcome for purposely being vague.
Speaking of vague.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: If I said "there is no apparent reason for why Epi thinks LC is good," would you agree with that assessment?
There's an apparent reason.

I'm just not spelling it out.
Epignosis wrote:I no longer have a positive reason to believe Long Con is a civilian.

That isn't to say that I suspect him- it's just that my reason for standing in his corner yesterday is gone.

Take that as you will.
You wanna tussle m8?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

Not especially.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:Not especially.
:sigh:
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Dom wrote:NO ONE thinks it's weird that i didn't post for four fucking days?

No one?!

Look at who led you here.

Look at Quin for not voting me. He's trying to avoid looking bad.
Nobody accused you on the grounds of not posting.

We accused you because of what you posted.

If your vote was so overwhelming, maybe think what it is that you did so wrong that made people suspect you so hard. And not do it again next time.
Agreed. You can't complain about getting lynched, say the town deserves to lose but also not have the slightest idea why you've been lynched even though there were several posts about it.

I mean, you can but it's not justified.

Like complaining to a cop that you WERE going the speed limit as he writes you a ticket for running a red light.

Golden wrote:I cannot see how anyone such as epi could legitimately associate my quietness with me being bad. I wouldn't mind if he died. His suspicion of me shouldn't be trusted.
Why do you think your quietness is your primary suspicious attribute?
DrWilgy wrote: I don't trust Jack. I didn't trust Jack before the Dom thing.

Idk what to think about Epi. A ninja kill would be welcome for purposely being vague.
K. Why's that?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:Heh. I just heard you close your laptop. You forgot to actually vote.
*sigh* classic Tasha.
Spacedaisy wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

*facepalm* You're right, I do mean Eloh, I don't know how I mixed that up.
Well, with the way the lynch went, I think I need to look elsewhere, away from you and Quin. Time to change things up, b/c it looks like the baddies might be directing this game atm.

Anyone know who began the Dom suspicion? I know I could look at the first voter, but that's not always the person who lays the groundwork.

@ MM - I was talking to you as you said, "Shall I bus Dom." But now that we find Dom wasn't bad, I guess you aren't his teammate. Why did you make such a post?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:DDL, I've noticed a trend of you being obscure and do think you need to be lynched soon.

Snow Dog same thing, but it's only been a single post that directly rubbed me the wrong way. Overall I don't think this is the same civvy Snow Dog I saw in monkey Island. @LC I'd like your opinion on this.
Definitely not the same Snow Dog that we saw in Monkey Island. I have already given an opinion on his play:
Long Con wrote:I am suspicious of Snow Dog because of his drastically different playstyle. He wants to go fast and loose this game, carefree and a bit chaotic. It's a fine choice, and one that a Civ might make to survive longer (because who wants to nightkill the court jester? He's no threat...), but my other feeling is a bit stronger, that he is a baddie that wants to avoid a lynch by acting that way. It's really hard to separate truly suspicious behaviour from fun chaos behaviour. Which would be the point. It's not nearly enough for me to advocate Snow Dog's lynch though... and anyway, I owe him for our last game together, and I want to follow through on that.
A question to everyone: do you think Dom lie-detected Quin as bad, or was he just upset about his lynch and lashing out at the stand-out vote? I can understand the idea that a baddie Quin would vote off the main wagon under normal circumstances (as in: a lynch that had some voting variety), but I'm not sure that Quin's DDL vote warranted that accusation from Dom.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DFaraday »

After the former beachgoers dumped Dom's body in a watery grave, they decided a change of scenery was in order. Having heard of a town called Paltryville from some locals, they decided that such a place sounded like the perfect retreat from gloom and misery. Upon taking the first bus into Paltryville, the party noticed that two buildings stood out as being most alarming: A decrepit (a word here meaning "rundown") factory titled "Lucky Smells Lumbermill" and a sinister eye-shaped (a word here meaning "shaped like an eye") optometrist's office.

The eerie eye establishment held some appeal for the company, as perhaps some answers could finally be found within. But some passing lumber workers offered their own advice.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you, Dr. Orwell is a hypnotist."
"Yeah, everyone around here tries to stay clear of her. Who knows what she'd do to a bunch of strangers?"
"But looking on the bright side, she did prescribe pretty good glasses for my pet turtle."

Anyone who wishes to risk searching Dr. Orwell's office must post that they are doing so in the thread by the end of Night 3. Anyone who does not post on it will not visit the office.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I do think that, Dom was phrasing it with a lot of certainty imo.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I will risk hypnosis and search Dr Orwell's office.

Hope it pays off. :ponder:

Return to “Previous Jobs”