Roberto (host/dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 12
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 4]

Post by Snow Dog »

Would you agree Quin that we are not team mates?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I agree that Eloh has not said much and followd votes. Is that not because she is busy in RL, Rob?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Who wants to go first on who gets lynched in this shortened list?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Soneji is worth a read from my pov.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Quin »

Snow Dog wrote:Would you agree Quin that we are not team mates?
I would.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Quin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Would you agree Quin that we are not team mates?
I would.
:beer:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Can you tell me Quin, why do you think Epi thinks we may be team mates?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Snow Dog wrote:Who wants to go first on who gets lynched in this shortened list?
At this point I'll probably be voting between DDL, Eloh, Epi and you. That's my order of preference as well.

This reminds me I owe DDL some posts, so I'll get that out there before I go to bed.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Snow Dog wrote:Can you tell me Quin, why do you think Epi thinks we may be team mates?
Epi thinks that Dom's accusation towards me before he died was based on him having information on me. He pulled a post I made (which is very very unlikely to actually be check-able) where I stated that there are potential teammate interactions between you and DDL, claiming that if it were checked, I'd be caught as a baddie because either you or DDL are my teammate.
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Quin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Can you tell me Quin, why do you think Epi thinks we may be team mates?
Epi thinks that Dom's accusation towards me before he died was based on him having information on me. He pulled a post I made (which is very very unlikely to actually be check-able) where I stated that there are potential teammate interactions between you and DDL, claiming that if it were checked, I'd be caught as a baddie because either you or DDL are my teammate.
OK, yes I read that. I fully understand it now. Thanks.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Quin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Who wants to go first on who gets lynched in this shortened list?
At this point I'll probably be voting between DDL, Eloh, Epi and you. That's my order of preference as well.

This reminds me I owe DDL some posts, so I'll get that out there before I go to bed.
Any thoughts on Soneji?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Snow Dog wrote:
Quin wrote:

Any thoughts on Soneji?
I recall he was strongly against Glorfindel before he subbed out and the wagon against sprityo2.0 became gross, so I think he looks good to not be one of his teammates. Otherwise I'd call him a low flier at this point, so a proper read is warranted.
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Quin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Quin wrote:

Any thoughts on Soneji?
I recall he was strongly against Glorfindel before he subbed out and the wagon against sprityo2.0 became gross, so I think he looks good to not be one of his teammates. Otherwise I'd call him a low flier at this point, so a proper read is warranted.
I hope to do that later.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm actually considering switching DDL and Eloh on my shortlist. Shocker. I earlier described Luffy's strategy in this game as 'kamikaze' and that I wasn't sure how to read that. I'm opening up to the possibility that he's just sticking with an offensive strategy and letting his reads and contributions speak for him. Can't say that's a great strategy, but I can appreciate it coming from him.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [NIGHT 3]

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Hey Quin

Sorry for saying I'd ignore you. I realized that's a jerk thing to do. No point in that.

Please link three posts from you/anyone else you want me to respond. No more than that. I will not respond everything people asked me in the entire game, don't bother.
I don't know what value I can get out of talking to you about things that have already happened, because my question to you in all cases would just be 'What was your thought process?'

But for the sake of it, talk about these behaviours as best you can (not quoting posts, I've got enough tabs open already):

1) You were a significant player in the Day 0/1 discussion about Snow Dog's not reading his role shtick. I think you took it too literally (though admittedly I'm projecting my own Monkey Island experience on you here), and your proposition to policy lynch/vig him was concerning. Golden made a point that I agreed with in that you were quick to assume that he wouldn't be scum-hunting even if he hadn't read his role. I also find it interesting that you didn't seem to be open to considering the possibility that he was joking, although that possibility had already been discussed.

2) I feel like you abandoned a discussion that we were having where you accused me of being non-committal to a sprityo lynch. I don't know where your thoughts are now, so I'm bringing it up again so you can provide them.

Ideally I'd just like to see you engage in discussions concerning yourself more. I just don't think you've been inquisitive enough for me to trust you. I feel strongly enough that you're not on sprityo's team, so maybe I'll back off for a phase and explore some other options.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote:If anybody else thinks I'm being irrational, please speak up.
I think you are being semi irrational.

You went from saying "I'm not being irrational" to "I don't care about rational" to "restate how I am irrational" to "let's poll the audience and see if they think I am irrational" very quickly.

*pulls out a pen and paper*

You seem conflicted. Tell me about your childhood.

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:QUIN IS BAD
ELOH IS BAD
GOLDEN IS BAD

I'm calling you clowns out.
Fine with me. Here's my number, call me a clown maybe.
You're third on the list. Relax a minute.
Is he third on the list and doesn't need to address your post?

Or is he scum in all capitals?
Quin wrote:As for Dom's accusations towards me, I don't think he even checked me. His accusation felt more 'heat of the moment' based on the fact that I was the lone off-wagoner than it was built on information. He never even interacted with me before he died, as far as I can recall.
This is the crux of it. For me, the solution is obvious.

Pending further lie detectible posts, the idea Epi presents requires the following to be true.

1) Dom, in spite of basically not posting the entire day he was lynched and the entire previous day, found time in between these days to submit his night action.

2) Dom picked a vague "I think" statement that the mod has stated he would not allow to be used in a lie detect instead of something more solid.

3) Dom received "lie" as his results, meaning Quin is either on a team with DDL (in spite of the two being at each other's throats all game) or Snow Dog.

An alternative interpretation of yesterday is that Quin stuck out like a sore thumb yesterday as several players expressed (mostly) poorly thought out logic against him and he voted one way while 13 players voted the other. Having obviously not read the thread and having obviously no idea why he was being lynched, Dom latched onto Quin due to Quin standing out.

Reading Epi as town, not indy, for one reason. Golden and LC are following him. I suspect LC of being scum. I don't quite have a bead on Golden but I really don't like the interaction with DDL for the reasons Epi stated. Could Epi be cult with LC? I guess. More likely, he's a townie barking up the wrong tree and I see baddies encouraging the barking.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I will not vote DDL, Epi, Sig as I view them as town.
I am resistant to voting Nacho and Marco (the later because it will tell us nothing).
I have no strong opinion on Son and MP.
I suspect Zebra but as nobody has mirrored these feelings, I suspect it is more culture clash than anything.
I suspect Daisy and especially Eloh for what looks like vague or poorly thought out arguments not taking the full thread into account.

One of those bottom five will get my vote today unless I see a damn good argument for why it should be elsewhere.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:I agree that Eloh has not said much and followd votes. Is that not because she is busy in RL, Rob?
How busy someone is has nothing to do with how bad someone is.
I gave an example of a statement a lie detector could have reasonably checked. That was all.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh and Snow was supposed to be in there with Zebra.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Oh and Snow was supposed to be in there with Zebra.
Which is good because you are on my list of suspects.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Although zebra's argument for me saying i hadn't read my role was wrong I think her argument was sound for all of that. It is certainly something i might do for the reasons she gave.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Snow Dog wrote:
K. Why's that?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
K. Why's that?
Until I reread some of your posts it's hard to pin town. But for now your vote for zebra I am not happy with, your posts about my claim to have not read my role and besides that what one might call "gut".
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:Want to pick up Epi's slack, Long Con? If you agree completely, then you'll tell me which of DDL or Snow Dog is my teammate. Now.
This kind of forced path thinking is something that makes you look suspicious to me. The host already said he would not accept "I think" statements, so for you to focus on that one thing and make everything about that is misleading, a phony way to discredit his or my entire point.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Snow Dog wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
K. Why's that?
Until I reread some of your posts it's hard to pin town. But for now your vote for zebra I am not happy with, your posts about my claim to have not read my role and besides that what one might call "gut".
So culture clash from three phases ago?

K.

Let me know if you want to press that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:Want to pick up Epi's slack, Long Con? If you agree completely, then you'll tell me which of DDL or Snow Dog is my teammate. Now.
This kind of forced path thinking is something that makes you look suspicious to me. The host already said he would not accept "I think" statements, so for you to focus on that one thing and make everything about that is misleading, a phony way to discredit his or my entire point.
But that was the entire point, right?

The post is only lie detectible if Quin knows for a fact that DDL and Snow are not partners because Quin has BTSC with one of them.

So if nobody is going to explain which Quin is partnered with but you and Epi still want to hang on to the idea that the post in question was lie detected by Dom......

I'm not quite sure where you and Epi are going with that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
K. Why's that?
So culture clash from three phases ago?

K.

Let me know if you want to press that.
Btw, I never voted Zebra. I find "gut" reads to be mostly worthless, moreso when you're making things up as you go.

Gonna attribute this to misremembering rather than maliciousness for now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
But that was the entire point, right?

The post is only lie detectible if Quin knows for a fact that DDL and Snow are not partners because Quin has BTSC with one of them.

So if nobody is going to explain which Quin is partnered with but you and Epi still want to hang on to the idea that the post in question was lie detected by Dom......

I'm not quite sure where you and Epi are going with that.
I don't remember that being the entire point. Maybe I have to go back and look, but I think that was one small element of the discussion, that was clarified by The Host. I can go back and look, but it's inconvenient at this exact moment because my home internet is down and I'm on my phone.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:What if I said I wanted to lynch Eloh instead?
I don't think that's a good idea, Sir.
Snow Dog wrote:I agree that Eloh has not said much and followd votes. Is that not because she is busy in RL, Rob?
I think I can answer for myself. Yes. We moved. My kids all had the stomach bug one after another. I had the stomach bug after them. I continued to unpack. I did a wedding cake order. Then we had my brother and his lovely family visit. Life has finally settled though. Today is my first day of winter break with no responsibilities outside or the normal mom/wife duties (and the wifely duties were taken care of this morning ;) ). I am here to answer questions etc. I do believe I have done a pretty steller job keeping up during all my business. I suspected sprit/glorf correctly. I suspected Quin and now others seem to think he is bad too. I am not sure what I think of him anymore really. But at least it shows I wasn't off my rocker. I am catching up/reading through today's posts now. We'll see if I have anything to add.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: I suspect Daisy and especially Eloh for what looks like vague or poorly thought out arguments not taking the full thread into account.
Dude, I've been busy!! I haven't been able to take the full thread into account. BUT...I was right about Sprit and got no stinkin' credit for it. At this point, I have been using my experience of playing with these folks to decide if I think they may be good or bad. Now that I have time for Mafia...I can try to use the thread activity to understand what's what.

After last night's posts from Sir Epi, I am not sure of his position. I think he may be indy like whoever else it was that suggested it. I don;t see him acting like this as a civ or a baddie. His baddie game is a bit more calculated than this. His civ game is a more rational than he's been lately. Or....it could have just been the :beer: .
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Spacedaisy »

Jack, can you please tell what vague not thought out suspicion from me you are referring to?

Quin, I thought Epi was being rude and he annoyed me but I've never really thought he was anything other than civ. Frankly the thing that makes me suspect you most is that you popped off the defense that you haven't made a detectable statement for the LD to have checked. I have no idea how many statements I may have made that could have been checked because I don't need to worry about my statements giving me away. The fact you obviously know you haven't made any checkable statements and even that you apparently are being careful not to make them, that is the biggest red flag to me.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote:Jack, can you please tell what vague not thought out suspicion from me you are referring to?

Quin, I thought Epi was being rude and he annoyed me but I've never really thought he was anything other than civ. Frankly the thing that makes me suspect you most is that you popped off the defense that you haven't made a detectable statement for the LD to have checked. I have no idea how many statements I may have made that could have been checked because I don't need to worry about my statements giving me away. The fact you obviously know you haven't made any checkable statements and even that you apparently are being careful not to make them, that is the biggest red flag to me.
SD, that is a good point about Quin.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@LC

Nah, man. The lie detectors and OMGUS is the entirety of Epi's stated case against Quin.

Relevant posts:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:That post was phrased from my own perspective, so unless Dom has the ability peer into my mind and read my thoughts, he couldn't check that. And even if he could, it'd come back as the truth considering there's nobody who doesn't have a reason to scum-hunt in this game.
Not true. That statement had antecedents. If one of the authors of those posts had no teammates, and the other was yours, then boom. You're caught, because that couldn't have been a thing you "just so happen" to think.
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:Frankly, I think the whole thing stands. If I took anything from the kerfuffle in The Office its that lie detectors can only check things phrased as a statement, rather than a thought or assumption. I'm assuming it follows the same thing here.

Want to chime in, DF?
In a one mafia game:

"I think (not-my-teammate) is bad."

That's a lie.

Because you don't really think that.
Explain how that logic applies here.
I think xxx and yyy are teammates.

If xxx is YOUR teammate, then the lie detector can know you are lying, because you don't really think that.
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
linki: I'd support it. Both her previous votes have lacked any actual reasoning or suspicion.
Well of course you would. The lie detector just called you bad. I wasn't really asking you, slick. :grin:
It's all about the lie detection, particularly about Quin presumably lying about DDL/Snow being teammates cause one is teammates with Quin.

I'd be hugely surprised if Dom submitted an action at all after being gone for days and the specific lie Epi is accusing Quin of, he's refused to follow up on after being pressed several times. If Epi wants to actually argue that Quin is scumbuddies with DDL or Snow, he can have at it but you can't say that post was a lie unless Quin is buddies with one of them. That's the stool's only leg. Sit on a stool without a weak leg and you fall on your butt, which is appropriate when intoxicated.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Rwar phone
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@LC

Nah, man. The lie detectors and OMGUS is the entirety of Epi's stated case against Quin.

Relevant posts:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:That post was phrased from my own perspective, so unless Dom has the ability peer into my mind and read my thoughts, he couldn't check that. And even if he could, it'd come back as the truth considering there's nobody who doesn't have a reason to scum-hunt in this game.
Not true. That statement had antecedents. If one of the authors of those posts had no teammates, and the other was yours, then boom. You're caught, because that couldn't have been a thing you "just so happen" to think.
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:Frankly, I think the whole thing stands. If I took anything from the kerfuffle in The Office its that lie detectors can only check things phrased as a statement, rather than a thought or assumption. I'm assuming it follows the same thing here.

Want to chime in, DF?
In a one mafia game:

That's a lie.

If xxx is YOUR teammate, then the lie detector can know you are lying, because you don't really think that.
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
linki: I'd support it. Both her previous votes have lacked any actual reasoning or suspicion.
Well of course you would. The lie detector just called you bad. I wasn't really asking you, slick. :grin:
It's all about the lie detection, particularly about Quin presumably lying about DDL/Snow being teammates cause one is teammates with Quin.

I'd be hugely surprised if Dom submitted an action at all after being gone for days and the specific lie Epi is accusing Quin of, he's refused to follow up on after being pressed several times. If Epi wants to actually argue that Quin is scumbuddies with DDL or Snow, he can have at it but you can't say that post was a lie unless Quin is buddies with one of them. That's the stool's only leg. Sit on a stool with a weak leg and you fall on your butt, which is appropriate when intoxicated.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote:Jack, can you please tell what vague not thought out suspicion from me you are referring to?

Basically anything you said about MM was too vague for my tastes.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Spacedaisy »

Fair enough. Kind of funny to me because my suspicion of LC was way more vague than MM. My care about MM was based on his amount of posts vs his lack of contributing content. But whatever.

I will say your point about it being unlikely Dom sent in an action is the best point I have heard in Quin's favor. But his reaction to the possibility he was checked by the LD makes me think he is a baddie caught for the wrong reasons.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote:Fair enough. Kind of funny to me because my suspicion of LC was way more vague than MM. My care about MM was based on his amount of posts vs his lack of contributing content. But whatever.

I will say your point about it being unlikely Dom sent in an action is the best point I have heard in Quin's favor. But his reaction to the possibility he was checked by the LD makes me think he is a baddie caught for the wrong reasons.
Yeah, but I suspect LC for reasons so I'm not gonna get into you for it. :p

The argument that Quin has been broken clocked and is suspicious for knowingly not using lie detectible posts is the best one I've heard.Worth ISOing Quin to check and ISOing a couple other players for a base poll of who naturally lays out potentially lie detectible posts. ie Has Quin actually done this and is it unusual.

I find the rest of the anti Quin arguments over the last several days to be a nice mixture of bollucks and tunneling or opportunism. I'm not convinced by his anti DDL arguments, either.

Have a good gut read on you. But like I said, not a fan of gut reads. Would love to hear more of your thoughts, esp on the players that are lynchable today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Relevant posts:
Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Want to chime in, DF?
In a one mafia game:

That's a lie.

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:

I'd be hugely surprised if Dom submitted an action at all after being gone for days and the specific lie Epi is accusing Quin of, he's refused to follow up on after being pressed several times. If Epi wants to actually argue that Quin is scumbuddies with DDL or Snow, he can have at it but you can't say that post was a lie unless Quin is buddies with one of them. That's the stool's only leg. Sit on a stool without a weak leg and you fall on your butt, which is appropriate when intoxicated.
That isn't true.
Epignosis wrote:I think Quin is bad.
-Me, Day 2
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:

Relevant posts:
Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Want to chime in, DF?
In a one mafia game:

That's a lie.

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:

That isn't true.
-Me, Day 2
K.

Care to share why you said that?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epi was arguing for the viability of that statement as checkable by the LD. He wasn't making the case that it's definitely what happened, he was making the case that Quin's claim that nothing he said is checkable was wrong. Then the host said it wasn't checkable and it was only longer pushed as a point against Quin.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Relevant posts:
Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Want to chime in, DF?
In a one mafia game:

That's a lie.

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:

That isn't true.
-Me, Day 2
K.

Care to share why you said that?
Sure.
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:I don't know what this means.
Yeah, I was hoping he'd clarify right away.

Gun to Head, I think he's saying you're too simple to come up with those ideas on your own, and implying that you have BTSC.

I'd really rather Epi explain further.
Quite the opposite.

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:I didn't do much anyway, but now I'll definitely be phone posting while we do Christmas things.

I voted for DDL. I think he's bad.
Snow Dog wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:And with that, I'm gonna vote LC in order to attempt to put another option in the table.
Despite voting for you first time round I have good feelings about you. I won't be voting for you this time.
Snow Dog wrote:
Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:What's the advantage of random voting at all?

If you're not the determiner, you might as well not vote.

If you are the determiner....you want to determine who should die randomly?
Not voting as any kind of deliberate choice is very much frowned upon in our history.

Having said that, I generally agree that any slight read is better than randomising.

I'm not convinced it was entirely random, though. Perhaps random within a pool, or perhaps not random at all.

linki - what kind of cookie?
It wasn't entirely random i confess. It was a straight choice between DDL and Jack. The two guys who wanted me lynched. I chose DDL because I read somewhere that he was more likely bad.
I was tired, I needed to go to bed and I had to vote. Plus I wanted to give a nod to Vompatti's playstyle as I had done DrWilgy earlier.
And if he's bad, Snow Dog is his teammate.
This business is too obvious for Quin's sophistication.

I don't know what this means.
It means those two posts you pulled linking Snow Dog to DDL are what we might expect from two people who are brand new to mafia, tried to distance Day 1, and really suck at it (i.e., obvious). I would not call Snow Dog bad just because DDL is or vice versa.

I think a civilian Quin would be looking deeper than that.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DFaraday »

Effective immediately, Dom is replacing Marco.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Welcome Dom 2.0!!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Epi

Let's simplify this.

Do you think hunk Quin is scum buddies with DDL and/Snow Dog or not?

Cause both the distancing and the lie detect argument point to that conclusion if you buy into them.

@DFaraday.....

Is this normal?

Necessarily, Dom has information about the game that Marco could not possibly know. I wouldn't expect a dead lie detector to be allowed to replace in unless his results were publicly revealed to the thread.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And even that could bring in other balance issues.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Epi

Let's simplify this.

Cause both the distancing and the lie detect argument point to that conclusion if you buy into them.
I have not commented on who is bad with Quin. That was not the purpose of the exercise regarding lie detectors.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I have to agree with you Jack. When a host allows someone to re-enter a game, there has to be major precautions taken. I have seen hosts allow players with info come back into a game and it ruins it for one of the sides. I do hope DF considered all this carefully. I know Sir Epi is always careful about this as a host and has talked to me about how it can affect games when hosts aren't careful about it.

Linki: So you haven't commented about it Sir Epi. Will you comment now?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elon, why do you want Epi to theorize about who is on the team of his suspect? Wouldn't it be a better use of time to wait until it is proven that Quin is bad, and then to look into who might be his teammate?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Epi

Let's simplify this.

I have not commented on who is bad with Quin. That was not the purpose of the exercise regarding lie detectors.
I'm asking you to comment on it.

What was the purpose of the excercise regarding lie detectors, then?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

hmm - yeah, Dom subbing back in is a minefield. Should we presume he has no info? Probably best to infer nothing and make it off limits to discuss dons past life with him?

One thing we do know, Dom was not Olaf since Olaf killed.

@jack - what do you mean by 'Golden is following epi'?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:Elon, why do you want Epi to theorize about who is on the team of his suspect? Wouldn't it be a better use of time to wait until it is proven that Quin is bad, and then to look into who might be his teammate?
That's like saying I have reason to suspect that you, LC, have teammates so you may be baddies together.

Then I refuse to explain who you are teammates with and why I think so, saying it's better to lynch you first and confirm you are bad.

Bad argument. Suspicion of LC increasing.

Return to “Previous Jobs”