67%

Total votes: 12
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 6]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sig wrote:Are you going to answer any of my questions or nah?
Why do I think Quin isn't scum? How could I possibly know Olaf doesn't have the bowl?

Those questions?

Gee, idk. Gut?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Why do I think Quin isn't scum? How could I possibly know Olaf doesn't have the bowl?

Those questions?

Gee, idk. Gut?
Gut? Seriously? That's why you think Quin isn't bad, but voted for him anyway, and believed his baseless declarations?

I apologize to all of you for getting upset, but this is just unacceptable for this late in the game regardless of how lucky town has been at Night.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

Those questions?

Gee, idk. Gut?
Gut? Seriously? That's why you think Quin isn't bad, but voted for him anyway, and believed his baseless declarations?

I apologize to all of you for getting upset, but this is just unacceptable for this late in the game regardless of how lucky town has been at Night.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

Those questions?

Gee, idk. Gut?
Frankly I'll lay it all out, I can see one role you could be with any amount of info, you saying Quin isn't scum proves that role isn't yours. It also doesn't explain your and LC lockclearing junk. I'm tempted to vote for you or Lc since I'd bet one of you have the bowl. You'd have to bet at least say 5 or 6 votes so it would be quite easy to tie it. :shrug2:

Also Olaf not having the bowl has very little to do with anything, you voting for someone who you don't think is scum and pushing their wagon is an issue. If you thought MP was mafia why not vote for him?

If we assume Ishmael has BTSC (which we can't) then if we assume he recruited say Olivia Caliban, who is quin and got a check on MP, which turned up red, would be the only reason for this. Even then it is very an indirect and stupid way to do it. Not to mention it wouldn't find Olaf.

In theory Quin could be a converted Klaus, but the same logic applies why waste a phase lynching him, when you could have pursued and probably lynched MP?

There is no way in almost any world that LC and Jack are civs, they might not be mafia sure, but at this point non civs are just as dangerous espacilly if they're acting like this.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL sig, I didn't notice that obviously. I meant not bad. :p

Or did I... :mafia:
:eye:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

Those questions?

Gee, idk. Gut?
Frankly I'll lay it all out, I can see one role you could be with any amount of info, you saying Quin isn't scum proves that role isn't yours. It also doesn't explain your and LC lockclearing junk. I'm tempted to vote for you or Lc since I'd bet one of you have the bowl. You'd have to bet at least say 5 or 6 votes so it would be quite easy to tie it. :shrug2:

Also Olaf not having the bowl has very little to do with anything, you voting for someone who you don't think is scum and pushing their wagon is an issue. If you thought MP was mafia why not vote for him?

If we assume Ishmael has BTSC (which we can't) then if we assume he recruited say Olivia Caliban, who is quin and got a check on MP, which turned up red, would be the only reason for this. Even then it is very an indirect and stupid way to do it. Not to mention it wouldn't find Olaf.

In theory Quin could be a converted Klaus, but the same logic applies why waste a phase lynching him, when you could have pursued and probably lynched MP?

There is no way in almost any world that LC and Jack are civs, they might not be mafia sure, but at this point non civs are just as dangerous espacilly if they're acting like this.

You want to lynch specifically to get rid of the bowl? Red flag. Baddies want the bowl out of commission.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sig wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

Those questions?

Gee, idk. Gut?

Please explain this.

I can think of like 5 reasons I could think Quin was good in spite of his posts. Maybe your role tells you one or two is invalid but if you can only think of 1 way I could think Quin is not scum, you aren't trying very hard.

That's what's especially frustrating. You're willing to tinfoil to extreme measures, coming up with made up powers for roles you aren't even sure are still in the game and vote for me just because you think I'm holding the bowl....but you aren't willing to read the role list.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Who says Jack has the bowl? Who says he is a civ with the bowl? Also I love the OMGUS even though it isn't directed at you.

Frankly I'll mess up this lynch which if my math is right I can on my own and just take control of the situation, unless people start answering my questions and stop being cryptic and annoying.

When your case for why quin isn't bad, but that we should vote for him anyway revolves around roles, that nobody but you knows are in play what else should I do or think? This entire post of yours is fundamentally hypocritical since you're doing what your accusing me of doing. Except I'm laying my thoughts out in thread

Any non town isn't on our side, they might rather have town win and right now the town is most likely looking good, so VFD, but Ishmael isn't since if town wins to soon then he can't win. If you and LC are VFD then you shouldn't have any knowledge of Quin's role and furthermore you have given us no reason for why we should lynch quin.

Also I'm not going to lynch you for having the bowl, I'm going to lynch you for being either a unhelpful indy or a mafia member. Since the way I see it you and Quin are already setting up lynches for tomorrow either mine or MP's. Something Quin has been low key doing all phase.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also the fact Quin is here, but all he has done is accuse me of being bad, without doing anything else isn't helpful.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Supatownie is when you're a townie who flies straight forward and doesn't stop for nothing, just like Superman, right?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Literally there are rules against roleclaiming and infodumping.

I'm not sure what you want from me, Sig.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm not asking for a roleclaim/infodumping just some logic.

If you don't think Quin is mafia why are you voting for him?

If Quin isn't mafia who do you think is?

How will lynching Quin help reveal the mafia?

Since I literally see no reason to lynch Quin if you think he is a civ or not mafia. Unless you don't think he is a civ/Indy.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sig wrote:I'm not asking for a roleclaim/infodumping just some logic.

If you don't think Quin is mafia why are you voting for him?

If Quin isn't mafia who do you think is?

How will lynching Quin help reveal the mafia?

Since I literally see no reason to lynch Quin if you think he is a civ or not mafia. Unless you don't think he is a civ/Indy.
Cause the bowl will kill me instead if Quin doesn't get enough votes.

MP, Sorsha, Daisy and/or Dom2.

I won't. But it'll get you to stop giving me and LC such grief and get rid of the Troupe tonight/tomorrow. I would have rather lynched someone else but if it's Quin or me, I'll let it be Quin.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Pretty sure LC is the one with the bowl, not jack, sig. You could probably make the move with Dom if he were keen.

But I think the wise thing to do is to stick with Quin.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I could be wrong. Perhaps Jack thought that as a mechanically cleared person he would be safe to bid on it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Why not then direct the lynch to another player to begin with instead of Quin? I'm sure it was possible instead of just jumping on board the wagon.

How will his lynch get me to stop giving you and LC grief do you think?

linki: Jack just made it seem like he had the bowl. And you're most likely right, but I dislike this whole situation.

linki 2: Could be.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:Pretty sure LC is the one with the bowl, not jack, sig. You could probably make the move with Dom if he were keen.

But I think the wise thing to do is to stick with Quin.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sig wrote:Why not then direct the lynch to another player to begin with instead of Quin? I'm sure it was possible instead of just jumping on board the wagon.

linki: Jack just made it seem like he had the bowl. And you're most likely right, but I dislike this whole situation.

:evileye:

Maybe go back and read what I said at the start of the phase. Maybe go see what LC said too.

Golden began with Quin cause Quin went ally Quinny. Then Daisy jumped on cause she either wanted an easy lynch or couldn't be bothered to some hunt cause real life. At that point, it was too late.

At this point, I'm kinda worried it won't. You're tunneling on a tinfoil and preemptively said you won't trust Quin's flip. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
sig wrote:Why not then direct the lynch to another player to begin with instead of Quin? I'm sure it was possible instead of just jumping on board the wagon.

:evileye:

Maybe go back and read what I said at the start of the phase. Maybe go see what LC said too.

Golden began with Quin cause Quin went all Quinny. Then Daisy jumped on cause she either wanted an easy lynch or couldn't be bothered to scum hunt cause real life. At that point, it was too late.

At this point, I'm kinda worried it won't. You're tunneling on a tinfoil and preemptively said you won't trust Quin's flip. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Stupid phone. EBWOP.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It was possible. It was a massive overreaction. But I do kind of get it from their perspective.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:
It was possible. It was a massive overreaction. But I do kind of get it from their perspective.
You know how many votes I have already?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

Well this day was no fun.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I would have like reasoned discussion.

Instead we got cryptic fearmongering.

We got people voting where they said we shouldn't.

We got (toilet) bowls.

And a big ass back and forth between Golden and Quin that was a waste of my time to read.

I'll probably vote out of the way just to be a dick.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

Those questions?

Gee, idk. Gut?

Fair enough. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I would have like reasoned discussion.

Instead we got cryptic fearmongering.

We got people voting where they said we shouldn't.

We got (toilet) bowls.

And a big ass back and forth between Golden and Quin that was a waste of my time to read.

I'll probably vote out of the way just to be a dick.
Toilet bowls. :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted Golden. I'm tired of him getting mad at somebody and then voting early before discussion has really had a chance to mean anything.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I voted Golden. I'm tired of him getting mad at somebody and then voting early before discussion has really had a chance to mean anything.
Maybe we should have voted you. :mafia:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I voted Golden. I'm tired of him getting mad at somebody and then voting early before discussion has really had a chance to mean anything.
Maybe. But you didn't.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Maybe. But you didn't.
I don't really think that, I was just messing. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Maybe. But you didn't.
I don't really think that, I was just messing. :p
I know.

Boring Day though.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Useless day.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Literally there are rules against roleclaiming and infodumping.

screaming you have info and then hiding behind this rule is the same thing as just telling us what is going on.

it's pretty sad tbh and makes me not veyr motivated to play
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Literally there are rules against roleclaiming and infodumping.

screaming you have info and then hiding behind this rule is the same thing as just telling us what is going on.

He is basically saying he has info Quin isn't bad, also why do you believe his info? the amount of games I've faked having info is to many to count.

Also shush to bad, play. Tell me what you think of LC please? Tomorrow he might be a good lynch. :srsnod:
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
Dom wrote:

He is basically saying he has info Quin isn't bad, also why do you believe his info? the amount of games I've faked having info is to many to count.

Also shush to bad, play. Tell me what you think of LC please? Tomorrow he might be a good lynch. :srsnod:
1) i didn't say i believed it. i don't know what to believe. you're the one screaming quin can't be bad because of the votes
2) lc isn't civvie. that i think is true.

no clue where to vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, I really hope we can have constructive conversations going forward because this Day was not only incredibly frustrating to me but way too much lacking baddie hunting altogether.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

When I left from work today, Quin had two votes. When I got home, showered, and ate, he had eight.

Not much I can say or do at that point.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, I did lots of baddie hunting. I put out a whole lot on LC, a whole lot on Quin.

Sig put in a good effort in looking in to Sorsha and Daisy.

It's just that it's been ignored by people saying 'you're wrong' and most recently epi calling it 'me getting mad' and a 'waste of time'.

But then, I've felt like this whole game is like that. I was saying the same thing after day one!

Calling it a useless day after not contributing to it being useful is on the nose.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:When I left from work today, Quin had two votes. When I got home, showered, and ate, he had eight.

Not much I can say or do at that point.
I agree.

Is it really my fault? Or is the fact that Jack bet so many votes that after only two on Quin, they had to panic bus someone they are claiming to be town and an ally?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I need someone to explain this bowl stuff to me like I have no idea what the hell it is. Because that's pretty much where I'm at. :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I need someone to explain this bowl stuff to me like I have no idea what the hell it is. Because that's pretty much where I'm at. :p
Someone bet a lot of votes to protect themselves from nightkills for the next three nights. Either Jack or LC. Then they bussed quin to make sure they were alive to get the benefit.

I'm pretty sure that's not a baddie thing to do, because it shows they are scared about nightkills. On the other hand, they've basically put the target on the rest of us by making it clear they have it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:Well, I did lots of baddie hunting. I put out a whole lot on LC, a whole lot on Quin.

Sig put in a good effort in looking in to Sorsha and Daisy.

It's just that it's been ignored by people saying 'you're wrong' and most recently epi calling it 'me getting mad' and a 'waste of time'.

But then, I've felt like this whole game is like that. I was saying the same thing after day one!

Calling it a useless day after not contributing to it being useful is on the nose.
You were wrong to suspect me and vote me early. Forgive me if I see the same thing going on here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I need someone to explain this bowl stuff to me like I have no idea what the hell it is. Because that's pretty much where I'm at. :p
Someone bet a lot of votes to protect themselves from nightkills for the next three nights. Either Jack or LC. Then they bussed quin to make sure they were alive to get the benefit.

I'm pretty sure that's not a baddie thing to do, because it shows they are scared about nightkills. On the other hand, they've basically put the target on the rest of us by making it clear they have it.
Okay, I thought it was something like that but I wasn't sure of the full picture. Thanks.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Was I wrong, epi? Was I really?

I don't think I was. Even though I think you were civ. I think voting you helped lead to a good, informative day. I don't regret it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:Was I wrong, epi? Was I really?

I don't think I was. Even though I think you were civ. I think voting you helped lead to a good, informative day. I don't regret it.
Is it, Marge? Is it?

Oh wait, it is.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:

how do you know what the bowl does?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:

It was stated by DF in the thread.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No it didn't. Show me what your vote for me did to help inform everyone of anything.

I don't think you get the credit for that Day.

Your vote was shit and cast early because you were married to a theory.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:

No it didn't. Show me what your vote for me did to help inform everyone of anything.

I can't have been that married to it, given I was advocating for people to vote Eloh.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:

It was stated by DF in the thread.
:pout:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I can't have been that married to it, given I was advocating for people to vote Eloh.
You voted for me. Don't be a Jack(ass).

Return to “Previous Jobs”