Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 1]

Post by Mongoose »

Host Post:

Just under two hours to vote! The first post has been updated to add a permalink for DrWilgy's post and Elochin's permalink has been fixed. All other players' permalinks look hunkydory. Thanks, troubleshooters!

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Almost caught up. Stand by. Won't be a long post, but will post and vote. Kind of starving. Kind of tired.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote:Doing rehearsal shit. Caught up and see that Made and MP still haven't checked in. Bad.

Voting MP because I expect at least a check in at this point.
I think you are mistaken. MP is oridinarily an enthusiastic baddie, and he has a sense of duty. I doubt he would let down a team by not showing up.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Doing rehearsal shit. Caught up and see that Made and MP still haven't checked in. Bad.

Voting MP because I expect at least a check in at this point.
I think you are mistaken. MP is oridinarily an enthusiastic baddie, and he has a sense of duty. I doubt he would let down a team by not showing up.
Wrong. He would get replaced. Or he is bad and hasn't checked his Pm. Or [insert any other scenario here]. Either way he's got my vote today.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mongoose wrote:Hello my dears. The following is a message from Casual Friday Work Jeans:
"Hi guys!

It's Friday, and that means I get to share my thoughts with you. I am a pair of jeans with thoughts to share. Here's some thoughts.

Everybody make posts! Type things into your text boxes and press submit! HELLO??? Even if you don't want to catch up with the whole thread, just read the stuff on the last page and work off of that. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Just look at me, I'm a pair of jeans with thoughts to share.

Be very wary of shenanigans in this game. Look at all those jeans that can affect the votes. I recommend we avoid ties so that we have a chance of discerning what happened in the case of shenanigans. Okay, I think that's all I have to say. See you next Friday, everyone. :biggrin:"
You don't like shenanigans, do you, CFWJ?

I also feel like you are not someone that has posted a lot yet this game :grin:

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Quin wrote:Boomslang, did you read the entire discourse between me and LC? I struggle to see how you can be on board with the 'boosting my post count' idea if you had done so.

I also disagree with your stance on 3J. I'd ideally have done the same thing, because it allows Sorsha to confirm or deny whether she was watching the thread without realising it.
I did read the entire thing between you and LC, and I don't think I'm completely off-base. Especially because when he first pushed you on it, you deflected with "'Insistent' is painting the conversation in the wrong light. I take it your reads are currently pretty cut and dry? What are they?" You didn't give your full defense until later, once it became clear that LC wasn't going to drop the point.

I see your point about 3J, although I'd argue that Sorsha citing the timestamps as evidence wouldn't necessarily suggest thread watching. It'd suggest using all available means of defense.

Linki w/Scotty: Especially after previous games, MP may be experimenting with a quieter strategy. A quick game like this would be a perfect place to test it out.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok now I'm really off to do a show. Let's lynch made or MP.

If not them, I support an MM lynch I guess.

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:Ok now I'm really off to do a show. Let's lynch made or MP.

What's Made's usual activity level? I don't remember playing with him before... if we vote out a no-show I'd pick Made over MP at this point just because I know that MP usually is a good contributor, if/when he does show up.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

You're expecting me to come out guns blazing at the onset of suspicion, Boomslang. He used the wrong word to describe my posts, and I told him I thought he was wrong. He elaborated, so I elaborated in turn. It's not 'deflecting' if I address the point, either, so there's another instance of people using buzz words that don't fit. I think to say now that you think LC's point had merit shows that you didn't really evaluate what you read, because whatever point he made was quickly refuted, and even he didn't pursue it. Unless, of course, you want to tell me that my three posts were insistent, even with my elaboration of their contexts.

about Sorsha - Maybe I can rephrase, because I was painting it a bit too cut and dry. If Sorsha is being legitimate about not being around, she'd say so. That doesn't really say anything about whether she's good or bad, just that she wasn't around. If she didn't bring it up, it heavily points to the idea that she was around, and it adds value to 3J's thought process.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote:Ok now I'm really off to do a show. Let's lynch made or MP.

Let's lynch Llama. (yay for alliteration)

(that's an image of a Llama in a David Lynch movie.)
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay, caught up, methinks. Things that catch my eye that I want respond to:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm going to think on what's been said so far. Given the 24/24 cycles, it's increasingly imperative that this game not be plagued by inactivity and I fear a continuously exploding thread will promote that.
I disagree. Speak when you need to- otherwise some people get behind and feel like they can't catch up. It's why I started putting a bunch of my content in a single post. Yes, it's a long post, but people who see that they have two pages to catch up on instead of three or four will be more inclined to do so rather than vote randomly or do whatever it is their defeated instincts lead them to do.
Yes yes and more yes. Seeing that I was already behind like six pages earlier today made me already unhappy with having to catch up. Work has been ridiculous this week with after-school meetings, so I've been pretty braindead by the end of the day. Please just friggin' post when necessary!
insertnamehere wrote:ELUCIDATIONS ON LLAMA:

If we're looking for the person who has talked the talk about catching baddies only to fail at walking the walk, Llama is at the top of the list.

Now, excepting the Denim Mini role which is filled with secrets, and the bizarre super-duper top secret role that isn't even listed on the role list, it's so damn secret, there's no way Llama could start the game with info on Sorsha's alignment. (Which is more or less irrelevant to Llama, anyway.)

Nevertheless, Llama comes out the game swinging at Sorsha. With no real reasoning and no real attempt to convince anyone else of Sorsha's scum-mery.

It's an empty move with an empty meaning that serves to generate empty discussion.

And then you have posts like this:
thellama73 wrote:I tend to view the game in terms of Hunters and Blenders. Some skilled baddies are able to seem like Hunters, but most Hunters are good. A lot of civilians are Blenders because that's just their playstyle, but a Blender is more likely to be bad.

So far:
A Person
Boomslang
Dragon D Luffy
DrWilgy
Elohcin
insernamehere
Long Con
Made
Metalmarsh89
MovingPictures07
ninjuukyugou
and Sorsha are Blenders

Epignosis
JaggedimmyJay
Quin
and Scotty have shown at least some signs of being Hunters.
I always find it funny that the people who make these reductive lists about who is playing the game as opposed to just, y'know, playing the game never deign to put themselves in the less analytical category.

This type of stuff always feels fake and ingratiating to me, like Llama is trying to push a narrative that benefits himself and not the civilians. Plus, I'd say that those four he singled out as "hunters" (as opposed to hunter-gatherers, I suppose) would most likely post frequently and aggressively tackle the game regardless of alignment, making this false hunter/blender dichotomy utterly irrelevant when it comes to actually telling who is good and who is bad.

But, it does clue us into what Llama was trying to accomplish with his throwaway accusation and vote. He's trying to look like a hunter without doing as much hunting as he possibly can. He instantly starts picking on someone who may not necessarily be in the top five post count players in every game they play, (i.e. a "blender") and zeros in on them.

It seems to be working out pretty well for him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:What I like about llama is that he has drawn attention to himself deliberately and doesn't seem to give a damn. He made the game's first accusation, he assumed a confident posture in that read, and then he placed the game's first vote. At face value I like that kind of behavior.
When these attention-getting maneuvers are pretty hollow and self-serving, it's a bad thing, and something Llama shouldn't get a pass on.

Other hot takes on Llama's posts:

Dislike him discouraging Scotty from inquiring about role secrets and mechanics, could be attempting to hint there.

As LC correctly identified, the "high posters are civs, low posters are sitting back and laughing" post is buddy-buddy and another example of Llama, the gifted writer that he is, inventing a narrative instead of trying to baddie-hunt.
JJJ's first comment about llama caught my eye, and many have commented, and I like this set of embedding and responses. Llama is sneaky, and attracts attention regardless of alignment. It's how he hides (or, y'know, plays). It's been quite some time since I've had the pleasure of playing with him, and I'm wondering if JJJ hasn't played much with llama because of his mini-hiatus? Strange comment to make if you know llama (since this behavior is not alignment-indicative, IMO), not as strange if you haven't since he can look super helpful when he wants. Still worth raising an eyebrow for JJJ. And keeping an eye on llama, of course :beer:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:llama's last game as a mafioso (Spirited Away)

Parallels: he only lived for one day phase in that game, but he was the most active player in the thread during that period. He is also proving to be pretty active in this game even if not quite to the same degree. This contrasts some of his town games in recent memory when his effort level has been lesser.

Contrasts: he employs less assertive language and seems a little less comfortable in Spirited Away than he does here.

Unfortunately that's the only semi-recent game I'm aware of. He was a killing indy in the 2015 GOC. He was a bit more assertive in that game and also relatively active (more comparable to his activity in this game), but he also didn't know other players' alignments.
I don't think any of that is helpful.

Logan gets caught by other means. He's like the spider in the Legend of Zelda. You can't just stab him with your nice new sword. Only arrows will work.
Like in Legend of Zelda Mafia? :feb:

Anyway, I'm pointing these fingers at llama, but I don't intend to vote for him today. Why? Because a) I'm majorly disinclined to vote for people participating in the beginning (I've mentioned my reasons for this in like the past five games I've played) and b) I'm not at the suspicion point with him - I'm just indicating that this is not necessarily civ behavior from him, and he should be watched.

Other thoughts:

- MM doesn't get frustrated like he is currently. Won't vote for him. Dude gets voted out Days 1 constantly.
- Liking Epi's points on DDL. Hypocritical, and not posting much (and hardly anything of substance). May very well vote that way.
- Not agreeing with llama's assertions on Sorsha at this moment, or especially others latching on. Give a joke post, get a joke post. I don't really see the baddiness.
- Want to vote a low/non-poster. But not Made. Haven't played with that dude for too long. Where is MP? Weeeeeeird.

Okay, I'm getting rambly. And hungry. And in need of human interaction. And beer. Gonna vote DDL and see what happens.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I have the worst feels for the following people:

MM- he's been present and posting but not saying much game relevant. I know that's typical Marmot, especially day one but I think there has been comment worthy material here that I'd expect him to weigh in on.

Scotty- I don't like how he so easily jumped on llamas case on me. It was still day zero and he was already prepping to jump on a Sorsha lynch-train. Very unlike Scotty who is normally a low/no poster voter, especially day one.

DDL- maybe he's just busy but he was a big poster early in ASOUE as a civ and hasn't been yet here. He's been here but like Epi pointed out, hasn't said much.

A Person, blooper, Eloh- no content but have posted
Ok, well. You're sounding pretty defensive for nothing. I haven't voted yet.

What makes you think llama is civ, even though he's the only one with a vote on you?
lol... defensive for nothing? Should I wait until after people vote for me to defend? Llama made a "case" based on one line, my first post of the game, that he didn't like the tone/emoticon use in. On day zero you were agreeing with this case and said you'd consider voting for me. JJJ comes and latches on to the situation too. And I'm not supposed to be defensive? I'm trying to not be overly defensive but I'm feeling like I'm being set up or something. It doesn't matter that I only have one vote.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

How many lines does it take you to make a case, Sorsha? I haven't heard one from you yet.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, I have to vote. The least ambiguous case right now is DDL—clear contradiction, followed by a lack of explanation in subsequent check-in. Time to eat nachos and drink beer.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

thellama73 wrote:How many lines does it take you to make a case, Sorsha? I haven't heard one from you yet.
When have you ever heard me make a case? In any game?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I might just break that tie.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:How many lines does it take you to make a case, Sorsha? I haven't heard one from you yet.
Why are you answering my question with another question?

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Are you and Sorsha mafia teammates?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
I'd buy it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Posts like this are usually as close to a case as I make on people, at least on the first day or so of a game
Sorsha wrote:I have the worst feels for the following people:

MM- he's been present and posting but not saying much game relevant. I know that's typical Marmot, especially day one but I think there has been comment worthy material here that I'd expect him to weigh in on.

Scotty- I don't like how he so easily jumped on llamas case on me. It was still day zero and he was already prepping to jump on a Sorsha lynch-train. Very unlike Scotty who is normally a low/no poster voter, especially day one.

DDL- maybe he's just busy but he was a big poster early in ASOUE as a civ and hasn't been yet here. He's been here but like Epi pointed out, hasn't said much.

A Person, blooper, Eloh- no content but have posted
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
I'd buy it.
I actually don't. I'm reading Sorsha as civilian thus far.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Is that what you think?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Is that what you think?
Did you see my other post where I said I didn't?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Is that what you think?
Do you really think I read every post in the thread?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Is that what you think?
Do you really think I read every post in the thread?
Are you a hunter or not?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Just over 20 mins to make your final vote selections!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Are you a hunter or not?
Have you seen anyone hunt more aggressively than me?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Voting DDL to break the tie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Voting DDL to break the tie.
Voting llama to retie it.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote:
Have you even expressed suspicion of me before now?

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Voting DDL to break the tie again! So much fun
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Have you even expressed suspicion of me before now?
Nope.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DrWilgy »

Voted the Llama.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lol, you guys are doing exactly what I told you not to do. You focused on the active hunters and let the lurkers slip by. It will cost you. Thanks for the fun, albeit brief, game, Mongoose!

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh wait, I didn't see Sorsha's vote. Maybe I'm not dead yet after all!

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

When I said I'd break the tie, I expected llama to at least acknowledge it, since he was one of the two I'd be voting to lynch. I think he was complacent enough to give it a pass based on my earlier posts about him.

I also think the contradiction people suspect DDL for isn't of value. That's who he is, I know that much. I also think he'd have a new energy here if he was bad, considering he often complains about how he never rolls bad here.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote:When I said I'd break the tie, I expected llama to at least acknowledge it, since he was one of the two I'd be voting to lynch. I think he was complacent enough to give it a pass based on my earlier posts about him.
Maybe that will teach you to try to bait me. ;)

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

You all have forgotten that my vote is still in play. :shifty:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:You all have forgotten that my vote is still in play. :shifty:
Yeah, but I don't count on you for anything :keys:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:When I said I'd break the tie, I expected llama to at least acknowledge it, since he was one of the two I'd be voting to lynch. I think he was complacent enough to give it a pass based on my earlier posts about him.

I also think the contradiction people suspect DDL for isn't of value. That's who he is, I know that much. I also think he'd have a new energy here if he was bad, considering he often complains about how he never rolls bad here.
Why speak up now? What value is this comment at this stage?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I suspected DDL. My suspicion wasn't strong, but it's there. That's where my vote goes today.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:

Why speak up now? What value is this comment at this stage?
Didn't feel like it at the time. The assumption that he'd have a new energy thing came recently and was what made me connect it into a worthwhile thought in his favour.
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Night 1: Space Parisians

"Guys, I don't know how to tell you this," A Person began. "But this JCN's voice is the message that SETI found earlier in the year. His messages are pre-programmed."

"The alien space message that's been confusing SETI? But didn't that come from a star like 94 light years away?"

"Oh! I heard about this. It came from a whole star system, actually. It's called something like HD 164595," said Epignosis, who was drinking some hot rooibos he found in the mess pod.

"Mattmatt, how do you know all this about JCN?" Llama asked.

"That's a dang fine question, son," said Sock, in a weirdly colloquial turn of phrase for him.

JCN was oddly quiet.

Instantly, the loud speakers came on, playing sounds of 18-century Paris.

"Wow, that's weirdly specific," said Quin.

"Actually," said Metalmarsh, "This kinda reminds me of a French New Wave film."

"La Jetée?" asked INH. The Marmot nodded.

"What the heck? This is Felt Mafia! I thought this would be more twee and there'd be more hugging!" A Person grumbled.

"Aww, yes, let's hug. This has been rather stressful," said Elochin.

"True, I feel rather tired and rather hungry," said nijuukyugou.

"Whoa, speaking of French things, I just got a weird feeling of déjà vu," said Sorsha.

"Me too, but let's just hug," said Scotty. And so they did.

"Let's look out the side. Do you think we can see Paris from here?" asked Dr Wilgy.

"No, that's ridiculous. Why would you think the space station is over Paris right now?" asked JJJ.

"Well dang, now I'm curious too," said LongCon.

"It's so beautiful, even from the sky," mused Boomslang.

"All this talk of Paris is making me hungry. Maybe there's some decadent fare in the mess pod. It can't all be herbal tisanes," said Made.

"To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised it took this long to being up food during a Felt Caper," said Logan.

They entered the mess pod, and saw that it was good.

Eloh, you should make some of these.

"Okay, that's more of what I was expecting from this caper," said the Marmot.

"Hey guys, the master control is operational again! I can have the lifepods send us anywhere we want to go! There's so many options!" said DDL excitedly.

"Cool, where should we go?" asked JJJ.

"Welllll, looks like we have a slight problem," said nijuukyugou. She said this with panache, even though she was starting to panic.

"Crap on a catapault, I see it too," said Boomslang.

"These lifepod shuttle things only fit 4 people a piece. And there's 4 ships," said Dr. Wilgy.

"And 17 of us," said the Sock, who was especially good with numbers.

The lights went off again, for 2 mins. There was panic in the room as everyone tried to grab for a buddy. Calling out each other's names, one-by-one, until they were all accounted for. All except one.

"Someone volunteer, okay?" A Person pleaded.

How could anyone be upset with straws this pretty?

"Let's draw straws, that's the most egalitarian," said Llama. He grimly passed around the straws. "Okay, everyone open up your hands."

"Oh no! I drew the short straw!" lamented Dragon D Luffy.

"We'll make this quick," said the group, "and gentler than a hug."

Dragon D Luffy has died. He was Jnco.

It is Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs and to vote in the night poll.

Now that there's space in the life pods, where will the crew go next?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

why do i do this to myself
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This is a most wonderful result! :clap:

Thanks for believing in me just enough llama!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Let the record show, Epignosis has bussed a teammate once in his life, and it was Dragon D. Luffy on Day 1. :srsnod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DrWilgy »

I'll take it
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Nice result, bye DDL
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

huh. well. looks like I need to re-assess some things and watch La Jetee on Flimstruck.

I'm not gonna lie, the result of this day left me breathless. Hopefully Llama forgives the contempt from earlier. Not sure what to think about the band of outsiders who voted alongside me for Llama. But still, it's my life to live, and my vote to give, so I'm still gonna defend the logic I used when I wrote a case against Llama. Anywho, I'll have more to say over the course of the week end.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”