JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 4 - Too Slow

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Theory:

Three similar supportive civilian roles. They are balanced in that they don't always work -- see: paranoid/insane/naive cops. Doctors have similar variants. Quin is one such variant. His shit didn't work because he's a wack ass doctor.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Theory:

Three similar supportive civilian roles. They are balanced in that they don't always work -- see: paranoid/insane/naive cops. Doctors have similar variants. Quin is one such variant. His shit didn't work because he's a wack ass doctor.
Why three specifically?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:

Why three specifically?
Because two people are disputing your claim.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:

Why three specifically?
Because two people are disputing your claim.
Why two people? Don't count Jack, he disputed it before I even made it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote:
juliets wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
juliets wrote:
Sloonei wrote:The thing that gives Quin an advantage over Jack in my eyes is that Quin has been unafraid to get right in the middle of things all game long. He's repeatedly thrust himself into the spotlight and been comfortable there. Jackofhearts has been around, but I can't say that he's been as directly involved in as many things as Quin.

I also have begun to feel increasingly good that at least one of Long Con and Juliets is bad, and I've seen no reason why they can't both be. The radio silence across the board (from everyone, not just those two) since shortly after I exposed my gun has been intriguing. We've had a lot of names lurking at the bottom of the page and most of them are silent. Speak up, anyone!
I am here. I am listening to what everyone has to say and will have revised reads in the morning.

I also want to ask what the probability is that there is are two doctor roles.
The only way I can see there being two doctors is if one targets on even-nights and the other on odd. I would not bet on it though.

Do you have no immediate thoughts to share right now on any of the stuff that's going on?
Yes, I do. I was waiting on clarification from the host on something which I now have and given the answer to your question, I do not believe Quin is telling the truth. I am not claiming doctor.
I would expect an actual justification for this after seeing my name in every post for the past 24 hours. juliets has just given herself precedent for a vote if the chance arises.
I'm not sure what you mean by me having given myself precedent for a vote.

Oh, interesting theory JJJ about three roles that don't always work. That is possible.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@JJJ

Suppose you magically know I am town.

I'm one universe, I truthfully claim doctor of some sort. In another, I truthfully claim not doctor.

What does each scenario do for your reads on Quin and Juliets?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I swear to god if someone else claims doctor, I'm renaming this game Spartacus mafia.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I clarified yesterday as to why nutella died last night with sprityo. His answer involved a certain wording that might support that theory, 3J.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I see no good reason for juliets to hurl suspicion at Quin in this specific way if she doesn't have a role or some other information that is suitable to that suspicion. There is already a perfectly obvious access point in this thread right now to casting suspicion upon Quin which does not require that. She has involved herself in a way which demands verifiability and personal responsibility, which suggests to me that she is truly invested in that decision. I also think juliets is among the least likely players on The Syndicate to pull an information-related gambit.

I think Quin sounds genuine in his claim and explanation of his claim. I think he sounds genuine in his irritation at being the center of attention today given that if he's a civilian it'd be a huge distraction. That's a position I have found myself in many many times.

I think Jack even sounds alright right now in his effort to interrogate Quin into a corner based upon what he'd really believe to be a damning thing. I think his production of reads and willingness to take a bullet to progress those reads look alright. I think he looks less genuine than the other two, but not necessarily insincere.

I think there are other complexities at work here and this might be our opportunity as a group to burst free from the tunnel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

3J, what's your case on Soneji?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:I clarified yesterday as to why nutella died last night with sprityo. His answer involved a certain wording that might support that theory, 3J.
It might be a good idea to dig deep into the flavor text. Sometimes these little nuggets make appearances there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:I clarified yesterday as to why nutella died last night with sprityo. His answer involved a certain wording that might support that theory, 3J.
It might be a good idea to dig deep into the flavor text. Sometimes these little nuggets make appearances there.
I said yesterday that even the thread title could be interpreted as an indicator that I failed to save nutella.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@JJJ

I'm one universe, I truthfully claim doctor of some sort. In another, I truthfully claim not doctor.

The former: This applies, in concert with my theory that there might be a conglomeration of similar roles that don't function normally/properly.

The latter: I couldn't really say without further clarification. To make sense of your targets demands clarity of role function. This is not a request for you to reveal that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:3J, what's your case on Soneji?
Marmot interactions

I'll need to do an individual ISO too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I think his vote yesterday sucked and he completely sat out of the EoD 2 madness while reading the thread.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@JJJ

The former: This applies, in concert with my theory that there might be a conglomeration of similar roles that don't function normally/properly.

The latter: I couldn't really say without further clarification. To make sense of your targets demands clarity of role function. This is not a request for you to reveal that.
Former: Noted.

Later: I mean, does your three slightly different doctor variants theory evolve into a two doctor variants theory or go out the window if I was say....a guide?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

This is an intriguing theory but I struggle to buy into it without further clarification on roles. I do not wish to ask anyone to roleclaim, though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Later: I mean, does your three slightly different doctor variants theory evolve into a two doctor variants theory or go out the window if I was say....a guide?
I think the theory works the same way with two of them instead of three. The idea is that the repetition and [apparent] excessive power of the dual roles would be covered by their malfunctionality. I have seen this before, long ago, in an RYM game I cannot recall. I believe there were three different cops and everyone was convinced the claims were bogus, but they were all true because they didn't operate normally.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:

This is an intriguing theory but I struggle to buy into it without further clarification on roles. I do not wish to ask anyone to roleclaim, though.
How likely do you think it is that juliets did what she just did as a baddie?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin, I do not believe you ever gave any GTH reads. Could you do that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Unlikely. But I am still unclear on the exact nature of what her role is, or what exactly your proposal would entail. Based on her reaction, it seems she may be some sort of a protective role.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Unlikely. But I am still unclear on the exact nature of what her role is, or what exactly your proposal would entail. Based on her reaction, it seems she may be some sort of a protective role.
I'm unsure how much information to give out - I'm in totally new territory in terms of my mafia experience. I don't think it's in the best interest for me to claim.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Quin, I do not believe you ever gave any GTH reads. Could you do that?
Only if you promise to stop talking about me. I'll even include everyone.

GTH Good:

3J
Golden
Dizzy
juliets
speedchuck
Elohcin

GTH Bad:

Jack
Soneji
Sloonei
Fredwood
Scotty
Long Con
Strawhenge
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I'm unsure how much information to give out - I'm in totally new territory in terms of my mafia experience. I don't think it's in the best interest for me to claim.
Then I will claim for you. I'm a bodyguard. I can target every night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Quin, I do not believe you ever gave any GTH reads. Could you do that?

GTH Good:

3J
Golden
Dizzy
juliets
speedchuck
Elohcin

GTH Bad:

Jack
Soneji
Sloonei
Fredwood
Scotty
Long Con
Strawhenge
:confused:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
Then I will claim for you. I'm a bodyguard. I can target every night.[/quote]

:haha:

begin the clusterfuck

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

GTH Good:

3J
Golden
Dizzy
juliets
speedchuck
Elohcin

GTH Bad:

Jack
Soneji
Sloonei
Fredwood
Scotty
Long Con
Strawhenge
Dem GTH feels, man.

I still haven't ruled out the possibility of a marmot bus. My thoughts on that matter still haven't changed.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

GTH Good:

3J
Golden
Dizzy
juliets
speedchuck
Elohcin

GTH Bad:

Jack
Soneji
Sloonei
Fredwood
Scotty
Long Con
Strawhenge
Dem GTH feels, man.

I still haven't ruled out the possibility of a marmot bus. My thoughts on that matter still haven't changed.
Well I just gave you a role claim and everything, so i dunno.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This feels like classic RYM Mafia. Good show sprityognosis. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Unless we are playing Protective Role Madness, I can't see there being 3 variants of a doctor and a full-time bodyguard. Jack hasn't necessarily claimed a doctor-type role; he rejected Quin's claim before it even came up and he's been extremely vague about what his role does. I don't see it as impossible for us to have two stunted doctors and a regular bodyguard. Again, we all have no idea what kind of setup sprityo has given us.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:This feels like classic RYM Mafia. Good show sprityognosis. :beer:
Sloonei wrote:
#ballstothewall
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

It's amazing that anyone has dies in this game.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 104

Post by nutella »

:eek:

(where the heck is the popcorn smiley when i need it?!?!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote:It's amazing that anyone has dies in this game.
Do you have any thoughts to add to this current setup discussion?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote:
Unfortunately, not much.

The setup claims not to have any mod bastardry, meaning that roles probably do what they say they do. I think that's what it means.

So that could be important.

I am not a protective role, if that helps.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Unfortunately, not much.

The setup claims not to have any mod bastardry, meaning that roles probably do what they say they do. I think that's what it means.

So that could be important.

I am not a protective role, if that helps.
Who would you shoot if you were in my position?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Either Jack or Soneji.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Honestly, I don't envy your position. Jack would be better for info on this whole mess, and I think of the three docs he has the best chance of scumminess.

On the other hand, I get guilty feels when I'm wrong, so Soneji would be a safer bet in that way. Even if they are town, it's not too big of a deal. But then we're back to square one with hardly any interactions to look at.

That's my terrible strategy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote:Either Jack or Soneji.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck, in your experience on sprityo's site have you seen games with the set up JJJ is talking about?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote:speedchuck, in your experience on sprityo's site have you seen games with the set up JJJ is talking about?
I have not seen a single 'bastard' setup on that site. AKA a setup where roles don't do exactly what they say they do.

Only time I've seen it was in games on a completely different forum, and those games were clusterfucks in the sense that they cared more about insanity than balance. Like, one game gave a guy god powers. Not joking. He accidentally smited (smote?) himself.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

And with that, gentlemen and lady (nutella) I'm going to bed.

I have no idea where I will put people on a read list in the morning.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I definitely intend to shoot somebody today (there's a sentence I never thought I'd be comfortable saying) with the intention of hitting scum. In my mind it is like having access two lynches in one day. I also wish to be mindful, however, of the timing of my shot. I am clearly taking all the time I want to make a decision, but I also need to give us all enough time to react to my shot so that we can lynch somebody accordingly.
I have to work tomorrow night and will be gone for the last few hours of the day, so I'm likely to shoot somebody tomorrow afternoon.

My personal preferences right now are Long Con and Scotty.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm doing the bed thing too.

As convenient as it would be, I think the only way that there would be three protective roles is if there are a lot more killing roles than we think.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:This feels like classic RYM Mafia. Good show sprityognosis. :beer:
This is sprityo's puppy. I just made sure it didn't piss on the carpet.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Wtf is going on. You people talk too much.

Are we all claiming? Is that what's going on? Sloonei's got a gun and he's trained it against either me or LC now eh? I still want to believe Quin is the good one and jack is the bad one in all of this, and apparently Justin like yesterday, you guys seem to keep talking yourself out of it.

I can claim too- I don't really give a shit anymore, because I've been far too inactive to utilize it my full potential and may be running out of opportunities in this clusterfuck with all these more powerful claims.

My role? I'm a fucking stump.

:sigh:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:Wtf is going on. You people talk too much.

Are we all claiming? Is that what's going on? Sloonei's got a gun and he's trained it against either me or LC now eh? I still want to believe Quin is the good one and jack is the bad one in all of this, and apparently Justin like yesterday, you guys seem to keep talking yourself out of it.

I can claim too- I don't really give a shit anymore, because I've been far too inactive to utilize it my full potential and may be running out of opportunities in this clusterfuck with all these more powerful claims.

My role? I'm a fucking stump.

Stumps are literally my favourite role and you are civ, sir.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:My role? I'm a fucking stump.

As in the kind that has no vote or night actions?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

A mafia game where the baddie team gives stump status to a player each night instead of the night kill. All 'deadies' can talk. Two mafia teams.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:My role? I'm a fucking stump.

As in the kind that has no vote or night actions?
If I activate.

Which is why I haven't activated. Because if I don't talk then I'm literally a loss to the civs, because I'd essentially be dead.

So as of now I'm a vanilla. Or I could be a Furby that wakes you up at 3am with ghostly tremors :shrug2:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”