BOOM!!!! (host, deadies, non-players)
42%

Total votes: 12
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Re: Avant-Garde Mafia 2: The Ultimate Dimensional Battle

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Dom wrote: Now, here's something from Day 0 that I'm shocked that no one caught:
The Truth wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse psychology and voting for pluto.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse revere reverse psychology and voting for the sun.
These two posts were consecutive. I don't know either of these players off the top of my head unless they went by other usernames. If they're new, I suspect it's possible that they were talking about it in chat and this was the result. I just find it awfully strange. Unless they were replying to each other?
I don't know it jsut felt wrong.

Probably because I copy-pasted his post and changed it to match my own vote. Day 0 votes never have any reason behind them, least of all when we have no real context like in this game
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [NIGHT 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Kate »

Welcome Dom! RIP Vomps. I really had no other idea who to vote for.

I think I shall reread the Bea lynch day and see if I can't come up with any of her teammates or at least get a ping I may have missed on that day.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 113

Re: [NIGHT 3] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Hey rabbit, I heard your "bank" might need a bailout.
Just wanted to say this as I catch up:

Excuse me, DH? For someone so suspicious of all aggressive people, you are pretty freaking aggressive. This post just struck me as od. Not only is it pretty aggressive, but it's kind of the type of thing a baddie might do to try and get everyone to trust them; say I told you so!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I forgot to say Welcome Dom! :drums:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Flyin' High »

OMG Dom!!!! Welcome!

Bye Roxy--I'm sorry for your loss.

RIP Vomps. That is a truly sucky result. And I don't want to kick a civvie when they're already down, but I just don't understand the not defending himself! :(

I'm feeling a bit better today and am back at work, so hopefully I'll have some time to do some reading back on people since so far we've been way off.

What do people think about the possibility of other members of the Resident's team being among the rabbit voters on Day 2 now that we've lynched two of them and gotten two civvies in return?

Here's the Day 2 voting order again with the rabbit voters highlighted (I crossed off Vompatti and Mr. Droopy):
1. axxon (LoRab) 1
2. Epignosis (The Truth) 1
3. triceratops (SVS) 1
4. The Truth (SVS) 2
5. Vompatti (rabbit) 1
6. DH (rabbit) 2
7. jokreher (bea) 1
8. Aces (rabbit) 3
9. Kate (bea) 2
10. LT (bea) 3
11. SVS (bea) 4
12. LoRab (triceratops) 1
13. Illyria (chaindeath) 1
14. chaindeath (rabbit) 4
15. Mr. Droopy (rabbit) 5
16. insertnamehere (bea) 5
17. Flyin' High (bea) 6
18. DisgruntledPorcupine (bea) 7
19. Captain Bunny Killer (rabbit) 6
21. Boomslang (bea) 8
20. rabbit (bea) 9

I find it hard to believe that none of Bea's teammates attempted to save her, but I also don't want to keep lynching those rabbit voters on a chance. Thoughts on this issue?

I'm also going to take some time to read back through INH and DH since DH is clearly frustrated and feeling like his posts are being ignored.
ImageImage

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Avant-Garde Mafia 2: The Ultimate Dimensional Battle

Post by Dom »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Dom wrote: Now, here's something from Day 0 that I'm shocked that no one caught:
The Truth wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse psychology and voting for pluto.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse revere reverse psychology and voting for the sun.
These two posts were consecutive. I don't know either of these players off the top of my head unless they went by other usernames. If they're new, I suspect it's possible that they were talking about it in chat and this was the result. I just find it awfully strange. Unless they were replying to each other?
I don't know it jsut felt wrong.

Probably because I copy-pasted his post and changed it to match my own vote. Day 0 votes never have any reason behind them, least of all when we have no real context like in this game
I find your response far more strange than the original offense
Not that strange but still...

(caught up now holy shit)
But why so dismissive? "That has no reason behind it"
You copy pasted it? From a chat room? I dunno.... just seems ood to me.

DH seems ood 2
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

ATTENTION:

The ROLES section has been updated with information from the Books of Knowledge.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

wat
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

MovingPictures07 wrote:ATTENTION:

The ROLES section has been updated with information from the Books of Knowledge.
Holy guacamole @ those new secrets! Image
ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Based on this alone, FH, I would say CBK is the most deserving of a reread.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Based on this alone, FH, I would say CBK is the most deserving of a reread.
Sorry, that was way linki'd to FH's last post.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Hmmmm, I wonder why the red and blue secrets were revealed but not the purple... :ponder:
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Kate wrote:Based on this alone, FH, I would say CBK is the most deserving of a reread.
Yes--Captain Bunny Killer is definitely a priority on my list of people to read through again.
ImageImage

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I agree.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

CBK was a Rabbit voter right?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Yes. One of the last to vote and voted either when the vote was tied 6-6 or when Bea was ahead by one.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Also, Chaindeath voted 4th for Rabbit when Bea was at 4. So, he tied it up.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Kate wrote:Yes. One of the last to vote and voted either when the vote was tied 6-6 or when Bea was ahead by one.
:eye:
Kate wrote:Also, Chaindeath voted 4th for Rabbit when Bea was at 4. So, he tied it up.
:ponder:

Very interesting. Thank you, Kate. Some of this blends in when you're catching up. :)
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

Dom!! Nice to have you here!
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:CBK was a Rabbit voter right?
Yes. Check out FH's post above. CBK was the 6th rabbit voter which makes it look like she was trying to save bea, a baddie that they voted out that day. (I say they because I'm also a replacement and wasn't in the game then.)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I just read back through CBK's posts again (there aren't very many so it took hardly any time). I am going to quote some of the posts.

Day 2:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Ugh :( Torn again. I was suspicious of SVS at first too, but not becuase it looked like she was upset about a killed teammate (I think someone said that). It just seemed odd how surprised she was over the strange NK, like it was a little for show. But since I don't know hardly anyone here, I thought I would see what others thought of it. I don't know.

But DH made some interesting observations about rabbit. Of course, that would be going off of what someone else claims is normal for rabbit.
She starts off by mentioning her suspicion of SVS. This is also the first post where she mentions rabbit and it is to say that she finds DH's observations interesting (at the time of this post, bea had received 2 votes, rabbit had 3).
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Hmm. I don't know if I should feel more suspicious of Vomp or rabbit from these personal reasons. I'm not trying to drag out a response from you on this, but anyone else think that sounds like inside information?

Points against rabbit increase.
When she made this post, bea was up to 6 votes and rabbit had 5.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Well, rabbit it is. I'm heading out to a friend's house, aka the land of no internet, so I can't wait to watch more.
Then 10 minutes later she votes for rabbit giving him his 6th vote (Bea had 7 by this point).

Day 3:
Her next post starts off with a quick defense of her rabbit vote (DH's case), then quickly switches to why she's suspicious of SVS(viewtopic.php?p=2221#p2221). Then her next 2 posts are solely about SVS (viewtopic.php?p=2241#p2241 and viewtopic.php?p=2246#p2246).

But then her last vote in the thread when she voted in the Day 3 lynch was this:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Well, friends, I'm in a bit of pickle. I'm going to bed and getting up at 5am to ride in a car for 11ish hours. I believe the vote will have passed, and I still have two pages of posts I was unable to catch up on (I was packing and playing with my niece today). I'm afraid this will look really bad for me, but I will not be able to respond to anything and I have to vote early.

As I already explained, I was suspicious of both SVS and rabbit. You can see in my posts today that I was still trying to feel out SVS. I was definitely side-tracked by rabbit yesterday, because I was torn between the two (something I posted long before the lynch came down). I am still torn honestly, but some people were pretty convincing that she was acting normally. So, I will just stick with my rabbit vote.
Despite focusing much more on SVS in her suspicions, she votes for rabbit again. And my theory on that is that she didn't want it to look like she only voted rabbit to save bea on Day 2, so she had to "stick with [her] rabbit vote." She also says she was torn between the two, but the first time she mentioned SVS was also the first time she mentioned rabbit. Then only mentions rabbit again during the actual Day 2 lynch phase.
ImageImage

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

After this last lynch and the comments immediately afterward, I'm getting a little suspicious of a few people....

I'm getting more and more suspicious of DH because of what Dom pointed out and the fact that he's been acting so sure of himself about these "bandwagons".
DharmaHelper wrote:Another shitty bandwagon ended in a civvie lynch?
Boomslang wrote:Just wanted to say: nailed it. Maybe a bit more independent thought next lynch?
These two posts do not seem like they are coming from a civvie tbh. The "I told you so" seems more like something a baddie would say to gain some civvie credit. The comments also seem more like that are intended to divide us even further....not constructive IMO.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Interesting thoughts on CBK as well.
Some day, Some day
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

FH, your case was very good and I see those same issues when looking at her posts. The fact that she only talks about SVS and then votes for rabbit is really odd but i can see someone doing that to "stick" to a vote they made before that was a save vote.

Reywas, I have to think a little more on DH. DH is making me feel a little weird but I think it's because of his tone, the kind of know-it-all tone, than anything else. That tone though is how DH posts in games where he's civv and games where he's bad so I can't say that I find him suspicious without something else. I re-read his posts yesterday but in the context of his INH suspicion so I'll look again at his posts today (game day) to see if anything hits me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I think it'll be interesting to see how DH reacts, yes.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

reywaS wrote:After this last lynch and the comments immediately afterward, I'm getting a little suspicious of a few people....

I'm getting more and more suspicious of DH because of what Dom pointed out and the fact that he's been acting so sure of himself about these "bandwagons".
DharmaHelper wrote:Another shitty bandwagon ended in a civvie lynch?
Boomslang wrote:Just wanted to say: nailed it. Maybe a bit more independent thought next lynch?
These two posts do not seem like they are coming from a civvie tbh. The "I told you so" seems more like something a baddie would say to gain some civvie credit. The comments also seem more like that are intended to divide us even further....not constructive IMO.
You do realize I can't be two different people right?
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Hey rabbit, I heard your "bank" might need a bailout.
Just wanted to say this as I catch up:

Excuse me, DH? For someone so suspicious of all aggressive people, you are pretty freaking aggressive. This post just struck me as od. Not only is it pretty aggressive, but it's kind of the type of thing a baddie might do to try and get everyone to trust them; say I told you so!
I was ribbing rabbit, I wasn't being aggressive towards anyone else. I always rib rabbit. I love rabbit rib.. What were we talking about?

I wouldn't say I told you so if I didn't tell you so, and I did tell you so, so I'll remind you that I told you so. Not "you" specifically, but "everyone that has been voting like sheepy sheeps".

Of course I'm not going to make any friends by not drinking the Kool Aid, and of course eventually when we all run out of Civvie Bandwagons to jump on the one guy that has been consistently pursuing his own thought pattern is going to look like the next in line for the boot, but I'm not going to apologize for not lynching civvies, and I'm definitely not going to stop trying to remind people that all this Kool Aid voting is doing more harm than good, if that's what you're after :slick:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 99

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Out of curiosity, who have you really gone after in this game besides rabbit. And don't say INH, unless you enjoy the pot calling the kettle black.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

besides rabbit?*

The Grammar Nazi has failed you all. :sigh:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

INH.

Pursuing legitimate thought and sheep voting are two different things, not sure how that's the pot calling the kettle black. I'm sure you'll elaborate though.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Poll Vote Order can now be seen in the Prosilver style.
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Knowledge! :o
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I mean, what else have you accused him of besides just being overly aggressive? I'm referring to this bit specifically:
insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.

Dunno, as I said I'm not quite willing to buy into the impending Droopwagon, probably exclusively because you seem so determined to get people on board.
DH, Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.
And then you make light of the situation here:
insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Lol INH :P
Wow, what a jokey aloof post.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm really getting tired of the "Start reading my posts" schtick everybody, I promise. I'm not doing it on purpose. It's just as frustrating for me to type as it is for you to read.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: [DAY 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Any reason other than the fact that he wanted to avoid a penalty?

Don;t make other people do all the work, man~

You know, sometimes I wonder if people read my posts at all :P

As I said

1. Rabbit defended his contest behavior while bringing up Epig as suspect for posting and not voting. (Even if it was just a joke, Rabbit's on my list and him helping out INH only deepens my suspicions.)
2. His vote for bea seems to me to be more of a "go with the flow, don't ruffle any feathers" vote than anything else.

Adding
3. His defense thusfar has been a very snarky "No U" marathon
As for the posts you quoted, I found it funny that INH's defense to my case was essentially "no u lol"

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: [DAY 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Any reason other than the fact that he wanted to avoid a penalty?

Don;t make other people do all the work, man~

You know, sometimes I wonder if people read my posts at all :P

As I said

1. Rabbit defended his contest behavior while bringing up Epig as suspect for posting and not voting. (Even if it was just a joke, Rabbit's on my list and him helping out INH only deepens my suspicions.)
2. His vote for bea seems to me to be more of a "go with the flow, don't ruffle any feathers" vote than anything else.

Adding
3. His defense thusfar has been a very snarky "No U" marathon
As for the posts you quoted, I found it funny that INH's defense to my case was essentially "no u lol"
Adding

4) Apart from his responses to my case, when I read back to his earlier posts alot of them are surface-only posts as I said a while back, not really adding one thing or another.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I mean, what else have you accused him of besides just being overly aggressive? I'm referring to this bit specifically:
insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.

Dunno, as I said I'm not quite willing to buy into the impending Droopwagon, probably exclusively because you seem so determined to get people on board.
DH, Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.
And then you make light of the situation here:
insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Lol INH :P
Wow, what a jokey aloof post.
I wasn't even talking to INH in that "aggressive" post, I was talking to Kate!

I need a "start reading my posts" smiley. Get on it, LT.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DharmaHelper wrote:INH.

Pursuing legitimate thought and sheep voting are two different things, not sure how that's the pot calling the kettle black. I'm sure you'll elaborate though.
I'm sure you didn't mean for this to be as condescending as it came out. Just because someone is wrong does not mean they did not think nor does it make them a sheep. I have seen you be wrong on more than one occasion and did not see anyone make fun of you for it.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kate wrote:

I'm sure you didn't mean for this to be as condescending as it came out. Just because someone is wrong does not mean they did not think nor does it make them a sheep. I have seen you be wrong on more than one occasion and did not see anyone make fun of you for it.

I tend to use terminology like "sheep voting" "Kool aid voting" "Droopwagon" etc. very surgically. I'm not making fun of anybody. :bass:

ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Kate wrote:

This.

DH, while I saw that the Droopy case was thin and thus didn't vote for him, there was legitimate evidence IMO to point to Vomp being a baddie. Are you saying that before all the votes started rolling in on Vomp that he just wasn't at all suspicious? You make me nervous with how aggressive you are being toward anyone that doesn't vote the way you are. Like Kate said above, just because someone is wrong doesn't make them sheep. I was convinced Vomp was bad...that's why I voted for him 2 days in a row. In hindsight it's easy to say that it was an "easy bandwagon" because he came back a civvie. With the number of baddies in this game, it's going to be very, very easy for all the baddies to jump on a case when it comes down to vote time.
Some day, Some day
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Kate wrote:

I tend to use terminology like "sheep voting" "Kool aid voting" "Droopwagon" etc. very surgically. I'm not making fun of anybody. :bass:

ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Having said that, I would like to cross reference everyone that voted for both Droopy and Vomp and look at the timing of their votes. Specifically those that didn't put much thought into their votes. I think that would be a good place to look.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Does anyone have the day 3 vote saved? I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere, so I can find it on my own if I have to of course.
Some day, Some day
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm sure someone has a spreadsheet with the voting order. I don't.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Day 3 Voting Order:
1. Mr. Droopy (rabbit) 1
2. Captain Bunny Killer (rabbit) 2
3. insertnamehere (Mr. Droopy) 1
4. Vompatti (rabbit) 3
5. The Truth (Mr. Droopy) 2
6. birdwithteeth (Mr. Droopy) 3
7. triceratops (Mr. Droopy) 4
8. rabbit (Mr. Droopy) 5
9. DharmaHelper (insertnamehere) 1
10. Flyin' High (Mr. Droopy) 6
11. Littletiger (Mr. Droopy) 7
12. AceofSpaces (Mr. Droopy) 8
13. BoatsBoatsBoats (Mr. Droopy) 9
14. Boomslang (Mr. Droopy) 10
15. reywaS (Vompatti) 1
16. Kate (Mr. Droopy) 11
17. SVS (Vompatti) 2
18. chaindeath (Mr. Droopy) 12
19. DisgruntledPorcupine (Vompatti) 3
20. Epignosis (Vompatti) 4
Didn't vote: Roxy, jokreher, Benthayer (note: Roxy and Benthayer have been replaced since then)
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Day 4 Voting Order:
1. Epignosis (Vompatti) 1
2. LittleTiger (Vompatti) 2
3. BoatsBoatsBoats (Vompatti) 3
4. AceofSpaces (Vompatti) 4
5. SVS (Vompatti) 5
6. Kate (Vompatti) 6
7. Juliet (Vompatti) 7
8. Vompatti (Boats) 1
9. DisgruntledPorcupine (Vompatti) 8
10. DharmaHelper (insertnamehere) 1
11. reywaS (Vompatti) 9
12. The Truth (Vompatti) 10
13. rabbit (Vompatti) 11
14. Boomslange (insertnamehere) 2
15. triceratops (Vompatti) 12
16. Flyin' High (Vompatti) 13
17. birdwithteeth (Vompatti) 14
18. chaindeath (Vompatti) 15
19. Mr. Droopy (rabbit) 1
20. insertnamehere (DharmaHelper) 1
Didn't vote: Captain Bunny Killer, jokreher, Roxy (note: Roxy hadn't been replaced yet)
ImageImage

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Big ass post incoming.

8. rabbit (Mr. Droopy) 5
13. rabbit (Vompatti) 11

16. Kate (Mr. Droopy) 11
6. Kate (Vompatti) 6

Droopy Votes In Order:

5. The Truth (2nd Vote for Droopy)
6. BWT (3rd Vote for Droopy)
7. Trice (4th Vote For Droopy)
8. Rabbit (5th Vote For Droopy)
10. FH (6th Vote For Droopy)
11. LT (7th Vote For Droopy)
12. Aces (8th Vote For Droopy)
13. Boats (9th Vote for Droopy)
16. Kate (11th Vote For Droopy)
18. Chaindeath (12th Vote for Droopy)

Vomp Votes In Order:

2. LittleTiger (2nd Vote for Vomp)
3. Boats (3rd Vote for Vomp)
4. Aces (4th Vote for Vomp)
6. Kate (6th Vote for Vomp)
12. The Truth (10th Vote for Vomp)
13. Rabbit (11th Vote for Vomp)
15. Trice (12th Vote for Vomp)
16. FH (13th Vote for Vomp)
17. BWT (14th Vote for Vomp)
18. Chaindeath (15th Vote for Vomp

Analysis:

Groupings (within 1 Vote of each other each vote)
LT, Aces Boats.
The Truth, Trice, Rabbit
Trice, FH, Rabbit
Aces, Kate
Kate, Boats

Order:
Chaindeath is last on each list.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I dont understand you Analysis section and what it is supposed to imply.

Wait, didn't we say earlier today that CBK and chaindeath voted Rabbit? What am I mixing up?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:I dont understand you Analysis section and what it is supposed to imply.

Wait, didn't we say earlier today that CBK and chaindeath voted Rabbit? What am I mixing up?
that was day 2, nevermind.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I 2nd Kate's question, DH, what is your analysis supposed to imply?
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

DharmaHelper wrote:Big ass post incoming.

8. rabbit (Mr. Droopy) 5
13. rabbit (Vompatti) 11

16. Kate (Mr. Droopy) 11
6. Kate (Vompatti) 6

Droopy Votes In Order:

5. The Truth (2nd Vote for Droopy)
6. BWT (3rd Vote for Droopy)
7. Trice (4th Vote For Droopy)
8. Rabbit (5th Vote For Droopy)
10. FH (6th Vote For Droopy)
11. LT (7th Vote For Droopy)
12. Aces (8th Vote For Droopy)
13. Boats (9th Vote for Droopy)
16. Kate (11th Vote For Droopy)
18. Chaindeath (12th Vote for Droopy)

Vomp Votes In Order:

2. LittleTiger (2nd Vote for Vomp)
3. Boats (3rd Vote for Vomp)
4. Aces (4th Vote for Vomp)
6. Kate (6th Vote for Vomp)
12. The Truth (10th Vote for Vomp)
13. Rabbit (11th Vote for Vomp)
15. Trice (12th Vote for Vomp)
16. FH (13th Vote for Vomp)
17. BWT (14th Vote for Vomp)
18. Chaindeath (15th Vote for Vomp

Analysis:

Groupings (within 1 Vote of each other each vote)
LT, Aces Boats.
The Truth, Trice, Rabbit
Trice, FH, Rabbit
Aces, Kate
Kate, Boats

Order:
Chaindeath is last on each list.
Nice analysis! Thanks for posting that...and thanks to FH for posting the vote orders.

LT: I wanted to see which people voted for both Droopy and Vomp and see the timing of their votes. I'm going to go back and read those people to see which one's, if any, jumped onto both Droopy and Vomp and didn't put a lot of thought into their votes. I think that might be telling and could result in finding some baddies. It's not a fool proof plan, of course, but I think it could be helpful.
Some day, Some day

Return to “Previous Jobs”